Selena Gomez GRADUATED High School

selena-gomez-high-schoo

Selena Facebook: What are the odds.. Today I graduated from high school and got my diploma!!!!! I also filmed my graduation ceremony in the upcoming movie Monte Carlo. So in a weird way I was able to experience an official graduation, LOL. How is everyone doing? What are your plans for the summer? Miss you all and I will update again soon

Wow, congrats Sel :)

• Anonymous11

uh cool

It’s a miracle..
    *throws pickle*

• Lucy

1rst!

• Sweetdisposition?

I love Selena and Monte Carlo is going to be kick-ass!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

congratulations selena!!! it must be weird filming you are in your grad while graduating! hope you can go to college because you need it :)
    (btw i have an account i just cant enter thx to OU)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

The hell? she is late…everyone graduated like a 1 or 2 years ago…..lol

JS

Sweetdisposition? said:
    I love Selena and Monte Carlo is going to be kick-ass!
    I hate Selena and Monte Carlo is going to be kick-ass!

• BAMF Princess

I LOVE THIS GIRL RIGHT HURRRRRR

btw ou finally blocked me after 4 months of epic trolling with a username. I am a fucking legend. if they were smart they would IP ban

then again I also know how to DDOS and use proxies. they wouldn’t dare

• James

Good on ya mate

i hope someone murders peacelovehearts and leaves her for dead.

i hate selena but i just pray someone kills annalynne

BAMF Princess said:
    I LOVE THIS GIRL RIGHT HURRRRRR

then again I also know how to DDOS and use proxies. they wouldn’t dare
    Your too nice to be BAMF… nice try though :P

• peacelovehearts

i hope someone murders peacelovehearts and leaves her for dead.

i hate selena but i just pray someone kills annalynne
    ANNALYNNE? how the hell do you know my name creeper? D:

She isn’t late. They were actually early.
    I have more respect for her because she didn’t speed things up.

Actually, they all graduated early.

Ahhh, i love you lol!

Actually, they all graduated early.

• MileyIsBestest

i hope someone murders peacelovehearts and leaves her for dead.

i hate selena but i just pray someone kills annalynne
    ANNALYNNE? how the hell do you know my name creeper? D:

Lol! It’s Ginger!

GO SELENA! YOUR THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!

MileyIsBestest said:
    i hope someone murders peacelovehearts and leaves her for dead.

i hate selena but i just pray someone kills annalynne
    ANNALYNNE? how the hell do you know my name creeper? D:

Lol! It’s Ginger!
    Ginger?!??!? :DDD

• Chococatx3

can’t wait for monte carlo (i love saying monte carlo :P…MONTE CARLO! MONTE CARLO! MONTE CARLO!!!)

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

The hell? she is late…everyone graduated like a 1 or 2 years ago…..lol

JS

She’s not really late she’s born in 1992 so she’s in the class of 2010…the others just graduated earlier.

Chococatx3 said:

Me too:D MONTE CARLO FTW!

um she’s 17. barely anyone graduated from high school when they’re only 15 or 16 dumbass

congrats on all of your success selena, and God bless you!

Chococatx3 said:

Me too:D MONTE CARLO FTW!
    I agree! :D

why do you hate her? jealousy? oh i get it :)

• DavidArchiefan

Then why are u in this post?
    Just admit it…You are obsessed with Selena

• iloveyouux

I really like her outfit and makeup in that picture.

She isn’t late. They were actually early.
    I have more respect for her because she didn’t speed things up
    just because someone graduated earlier doesn’t mean they sped things up. they may just learn at a faster rate.

congrats miley and your success love you

• HOT DAYUMMM

BAMF Princess
    Please make another account!
    You bring the much needed LOLs to this site!

congrats miley and your success love you
    WIN!

• Chococatx3

congrats miley and your success love you
    lolz, miley?? this is a selena post but yay for both of them!! :P

• ILoveTaylorSwift

Aww that’s the nicest comment I’ve ever read on Oceanup.
    Good for you! (:

• HOT DAYUMMM

peacelovehearts
    You…
    because apparently you know what’s in Selena’s future

nah that’s Miley who’s gonna be washed up. Selena’s the new Anne Hathaway. She started off on Disney and got nominated for an Oscar =]

how is Demi not successful? She had a number 1 album, a successful tv show, a hit tv movie, and more. don’t hate because she’s more successful than you’ll ever be in your entire life

• MileyIsBestest

congrats justin on your success love you

Dumaaa ? said:
    congrats demi and your success love you
    ____________

What success?
    Ohhh snappp! xD

• Sweetdisposition?

Congrats SELENA on all of your success ily:)

congrats demi and your success love you
    ihate to say it but shes not successfull

congrats demi and your success love you
    ____________

What success?
    Ohhh snappp! xD

How she…. I got nothing

congrats demi and your success love you
    ihate to say it but shes not successfull

LMAO xD!

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Congrats SELENA on all of your success ily:)
    Which will be gone in the next 10 years…

• Chococatx3

• MileyIsBestest

We are pretty cool if I do say so myself.

• Moonbeam

Congratulations homie! :D I graduated last year, and I still remember it like it was yesterday! :)

Chococatx3 said:

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    peacelovehearts
    I never knew you were clairvoyant! d:
    Who?

HAHA Sexy? Don’t make me barf1
    of course he is!! :D or are u a rob patt kinda girl ;P

Ewww. Robert can suck my dick. I hate anything Twishit related.

• Chococatx3

THIS. I love Taylor L <333
    he’s so hot, i could fry bacon on him!! :D

And cookies, mmmm:P
    D:

HAHA Sexy? Don’t make me barf1
    of course he is!! :D or are u a rob patt kinda girl ;P

Ewww. Robert can suck my dick. I hate anything Twishit related.

iwander if she got afull mark
    She probably danced & played with her pickles for her diploma..
    0-S-<

Chococatx3 said:

THIS. I love Taylor L <333
    ----
    he's so hot, i could fry bacon on him!! :D
    ---
    And cookies, mmmm:P
    STOP.
    -----
    NEVER. >:D

DITTO:D I love me some twilight (and Taylor L:P)

• MileyIsBestest

Graduating is the BEST feeling ever!

• Chococatx3

HAHA Sexy? Don’t make me barf1
    of course he is!! :D or are u a rob patt kinda girl ;P

Ewww. Robert can suck my dick. I hate anything Twishit related.
    lol, well i agree that he’s not the cutest of the bunch…

Tinypic Bandit said:

Tinypic Bandit said:

Was anyone else shocked when JK said Dumbledore was gay? I always thought he & McGonagall had a thing….
    i thought they did too! turns out he liked Grindelwaud…or however you spell his name
    =======
    Grindelwald
    yeah thanks

• Dumaaa ?

I wanna see her in a graduation gown! I also need pictures of her in Monte Carlos! I miss her… ):

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    peacelovehearts
    You…
    because apparently you know what’s in Selena’s future
    I thought that was Raven? o_O

HAHA Sexy? Don’t make me barf1
    of course he is!! :D or are u a rob patt kinda girl ;P

Ewww. Robert can suck my dick. I hate anything Twishit related.
    agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

I love Harry Potter and will be a fan for life but I love me some twilight too:P

imnotannoying3.0
    The hell? she is late…everyone graduated like a 1 or 2 years ago…..lol

JS
    __
    dear imnotannoying3.0,

you are very annoying. and btw shes just 17 jackass. shes turning 18. the age your supposed to start college. DUH RETARD
    but why can you expect for miley stans??? hahahahahaha are so fucking annoting and retards, her loser copy cat idol cant even graduated hahahaha and i doubt she one day do it… hahahaha

CONGRATULATIONS BELLAAAAAAAAAAAA SO PROUD OF YOU, YOURE SOO AWESOME!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BELLAAAAAAAAAAAA SO PROUD OF YOU, YOURE SOO AWESOME!!!

peacelovehearts said:

It’s a miracle..
    *throws pickle*
    and you creapy and stalker never stop right??? ewwww creapy loser seriously get a life….

she graduating 1 month from her 18 birthday when miley graduated at 16 lol
    are you fucking stupid or what???? clown cyrus doesnt even gratuated, shes only a big slut and the biggest joke ever…. shes soo retard…..

yayyy so happy for her…. shes sooooo awesome… hahahahaha unlike disgusting horseface vyrus hahahahaha shes soo retard….

yayyy so proud of her!!!! congrats babe!!!

selena>miley….. and aways will be like this way….

miley gonna graduate from skank school

selena > gugly cyrus and always will be this way!!!!

Miley hasn’t even graduated yet, you dumb puta. And i Highly doubt she ever will.
    hahahaha totally agree ;) miley is so stupid and retard….

peacelovehearts said:

i hope someone murders peacelovehearts and leaves her for dead.

i hate selena but i just pray someone kills annalynne
    ANNALYNNE? how the hell do you know my name creeper? D:
    hahahah you biggest creeper talk about creapy peopple???? hahahahahahahahahaha funny just like your dusgusting and smeller cyrus…. hahahahahaha serioysly selenas stalker try no to be such a loser just for once….

LOL THE DUMB FUCKS SAYING THAT MIEY GRADUATED lololol!! FUCKING FAIL YOU MORONS THAT BITCH IS LIKE REALLLY SLOW IN THE BRAIN ALL SHE KNOWS HOW TO DO WELL IS SPREEAD THEM LEGS

peacelovehearts said:

Chococatx3 said:
    peacelovehearts It’s very obvious that you don’t like selena but you’re excited for monte carlo?? or do u just like the other people in it…i’m soo confused!! :O
    I love absolutely EVERYTHING about Monte Carlo EXCEPT Selena..
    Cory & Leighton FTW! <3
    @peacelovehearts i dont if i just laugh or feel so sorry for someone as pathetic as you, biggest dumbass ever…. hahahahahahahaha i guess i just laugh…. your sooo creapy, im serioysly i scary about your obssesed with selena, get some therapic is not healthy….. hahahahahahahaha you has so much jelous and feel so much envy that you has to comment like million comments in every selena post…. LOSER…. hahahahahahahahah

• iHeartMusic

Yay Selena!!! You rock girl!!!

reatar and mental problems vyrus never ever will gratuated…. shes sooooo stupid….. even in this selena WIN!!!! yayyyy congrats beautiful!!!

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOURE THE BEST!!!!!!!! AND SO SMART ;)

• Diamondback

peacelovehearts said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    I love Selena and Monte Carlo is going to be kick-ass!
    I hate Selena and Monte Carlo is going to be kick-ass!

– – – – –

You’re not living up to your name, dummy.

Grats to Sely :)
    WAY TO GO.

@peacelovehearts seriosuly please get therapy you are too obsessed with disgusting and horseface cyrus at the end of the day selena is awesome, rich, famous, gorgeous and super talented ans sucessful young lady and always will be and what about you?? youre just a creapy loser with no life at all and nobody has time to read your garbage, soo get a life and see a psychologist you should be in a mental ward

SELENA IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN SLUTY AND RIDICULUOS WANNABA CYRUS HAHAHAHA…. love you gorgeous and congrats!!!!

please miley doesnt even gratuated yat, she only has garbage in her head, shes soo stupid and has so many mental problems hhahahah LOSER…. selena is pretty smart and intelligent;)

May 10, 2010 @ 06:18 pm
    she graduating 1 month from her 18 birthday when miley graduated at 16 lol
    You must be the biggest IDIOT on ou! we are talking about the disney kids dumbass. They are all getting homeschool and they all graduated earlier than her including miley who is the youngest of all of them. yeap! she the slow one for sure. MIley is busier than her and nick and they all manage to graduate earlier. In regular school you graduate at 17, so I guess she is the slow one on disney.

_________________

MILEY HASN’T GRADUATED YET! She said it on Ryan Seacrest show a while go. SHE HASN’T GRADUATED! And lol, miley had speech impediment when was younger, plus all other thing – I doubt she is that smart. She is however supposed to graduate this year.

imnotannoying3.0
    The hell? she is late…everyone graduated like a 1 or 2 years ago…..lol

JS
    __
    dear imnotannoying3.0,

• Anonymous1

coool?

HAha

HAHA Sexy? Don’t make me barf1
    of course he is!! :D or are u a rob patt kinda girl ;P

Ewww. Robert can suck my dick. I hate anything Twishit related.
    agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

Yes. I agree. HP Fo’ Life!

• Tinypic Bandit

Cool, I can’t wait to graduate next year :D

CONGRATULATIONS BELLAAAAAAAAAAAA SO PROUD OF YOU, YOURE SOO AWESOME!!!

• Chococatx3

HAHA Sexy? Don’t make me barf1
    of course he is!! :D or are u a rob patt kinda girl ;P

Ewww. Robert can suck my dick. I hate anything Twishit related.
    agreed harry potter is where its at IMO
    Hell to the yes! I love twilight too but Harry Potter>Twilight…but taylor’s still hot ;D

i love that picture, she looks sooo gorgeous, love her angelical face!!!

i love that picture, she looks sooo gorgeous, love her angelical face!!!

peacelovehearts said:

iwander if she got afull mark
    She probably danced & played with her pickles for her diploma..
    0-S-< ____ d: ok

• HOT DAYUMMM

Sweetdisposition?
    lmao
    I refuse to believe Dumblydore is gay!
    I will never accept that.
    He and McGonagall belong together.

me too he is the only one thats good

Everyone else is so akward, he’s like the only one of the three of them that can actually answer and behave normal in an interview.

Tinypic Bandit said:

Robert P. was so cute in Harry Potter…what happened?

Ikr? I liked him as Cedric…I thought he was cute. But then he turned into a sparkling, lurking in the dark, controlling stalker…
    ______
    d:
    ican get over the sparkling part like why the hell did you make vampires sparkle

Um Yay? So what she graduated…Other people like nick demi miley graduated in 09 and they’re more bussy than sel..Its funny how everyone like ‘yay selly im so happy 4 U’ HELLO! theres million of people out there graduating and its not all over the internet her fans act like graduating is something new its just funny..

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Sweetdisposition?
    Agreed!
    Rob and Kris are so dirty and greasy /:

I was distugsted everytime they would get close and kiss…ugh, it looked like they were both in pain and it just looked utterly repulsive.

me too he is the only one thats good

yes and funny iremamber hem from chepar by the dasen he was so cut even naw

• Doom

4 more years. 4 more years..

• K.F.D.M.S lover

did you read the short story that JK Rowling wrote about james and serause black

me too he is the only one thats good

yes and funny iremamber hem from chepar by the dasen he was so cut even naw

Yeah he was so cute in cheaper by the dozen 2 :)

well miley graduated early so she must be smarter than her and so did nick but miley is the youngest of all of them. It’s funny because even in the license department miley manage to outsmart all of the girls. so I guess miley is smarter.

Doom said:

4 more years. 4 more years..
    ___
    thats sucks
    ifeel bad for you

You mean Sirius?

no was it good

me too he is the only one thats good

yes and funny iremamber hem from chepar by the dasen he was so cut even naw

Yeah he was so cute in cheaper by the dozen 2 :)
    did he do any more movies when he was younge besade cheaper by the dozen 2

me too he is the only one thats good

yes and funny iremamber hem from chepar by the dasen he was so cut even naw

Yeah he was so cute in cheaper by the dozen 2 :)
    did he do any more movies when he was younge besade cheaper by the dozen 2

Yeah, he did Sharkboy and Lavagirl

no was it good
    yes but it was short iwanted more do you want me to put the link

me too he is the only one thats good

yes and funny iremamber hem from chepar by the dasen he was so cut even naw

Yeah he was so cute in cheaper by the dozen 2 :)
    did he do any more movies when he was younge besade cheaper by the dozen 2

Shark Boy and Lave girl

You mean Sirius?
    yah sorry

• Doom

Doom said:

4 more years. 4 more years..
    ___
    thats sucks
    ifeel bad for you
    T-T

• Tinypic Bandit

• MileyIsBestest

SINGING A SONG ALL DAY LONG AT HOOOOOOGWAAARRTTTTSSS!!!

MileyIsBestest and Sweetdisposition?
    inow those movies isaw them but it was along long time ago

no was it good
    yes but it was short iwanted more do you want me to put the link
    yes please :)

Doom said:

Doom said:

4 more years. 4 more years..
    ___
    thats sucks
    ifeel bad for you
    T-T
    ____
    dont now what that means

Tinypic Bandit said:

Congrats SELENA on all of your success ily:)

congrats is about time. You must be the slowest person from disney even miley who is the youngest of all you graduated and got her license in the same year and she busier than you selena. so I guess miley is the one with the brains.

Tinypic Bandit said:

______
    me
    and iagree with you

Tinypic Bandit said:

LMAO, I was shocked…I didn’t expect it at all. But it makes total sense when you think about it…it was all planned.

• Tinypic Bandit

Tinypic Bandit said:

=======
    Grindelwald

• ILoveTaylorSwift

So many things wrong with the second comment. Tsk tsk. Go to bed.

i love that picture, she looks sooo gorgeous, love her angelical face!!!

• Einelen

Wasn´t she supossed to graduate last year?

• Dumaaa ?

How she…. I got nothing
    _________

How she coattail rides the Jonas Brothers? How her mother talks to gossip sites? How she screams in half of her songs? How neither of her albums have gone gold or platinum? Yes, Demi Lovato is very successful!

• Einelen

imnotannoying3.0
    The hell? she is late…everyone graduated like a 1 or 2 years ago…..lol

JS
    __
    dear imnotannoying3.0,

Hmm…Demi and Nick graduated last year…

HAHA Sexy? Don’t make me barf1
    of course he is!! :D or are u a rob patt kinda girl ;P

Ewww. Robert can suck my dick. I hate anything Twishit related.
    agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

Harry Potter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight. Just saying

miley fans are sooooo fucking pathetic and annoying but at the same time are so fucking funny hahahahahahaha her comment are sooo ridiculuos and doesnt has any sence that only made me laugh….

agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

i mean the books are decent but the movie sucks to me ya know?

HAHA Sexy? Don’t make me barf1
    of course he is!! :D or are u a rob patt kinda girl ;P

Ewww. Robert can suck my dick. I hate anything Twishit related.
    agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

Yes. I agree. HP Fo’ Life!
    hell yah

HAHA Sexy? Don’t make me barf1
    of course he is!! :D or are u a rob patt kinda girl ;P

Ewww. Robert can suck my dick. I hate anything Twishit related.
    agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

Yes. I agree. HP Fo’ Life!
    hell yah

• Chococatx3

Dumaaa ? said:
    How she…. I got nothing
    _________

She does have talent though..

and it always will be

agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

i mean the books are decent but the movie sucks to me ya know?
    yah the books are so much better then the movies

Chococatx3 said:
    I love absolutely EVERYTHING about Monte Carlo EXCEPT Selena..
    Cory & Leighton FTW! <3

agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

i mean the books are decent but the movie sucks to me ya know?
    I can’t deny that. But HP is where it’s at…it’s going to be sad seeing the last movie since I’ve already read the series. It’s as if it’s an end of an era…

• Deluminator

Well done bb girl :)

• Ash

yay sel congrats!!
    class of 2010 :)

peacelovehearts said:

Dumaaa ? said:
    How she…. I got nothing
    _________

She does have talent though..
    ____
    so much talent she just needs to naw haw to use it and get abetter managment

agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

i mean the books are decent but the movie sucks to me ya know?
    yah the books are so much better then the movies

The books and the movies are just as bad as eachother. They are irrelevant to life, and they need to GTFO

(Side note, did Taylor Lautner graduate high school yet?)

• Chococatx3

Chococatx3 said:
    I love absolutely EVERYTHING about Monte Carlo EXCEPT Selena..
    Cory & Leighton FTW! <3
    lol, i see. (they are pretty kick ass :D )

agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

i mean the books are decent but the movie sucks to me ya know?
    i know :( but part 2 of the deathly hallows doesn’t come out until next year july so we still got some time

agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

i mean the books are decent but the movie sucks to me ya know?
    ____
    ican belave its over iwish she would make anather small story like the one about serays and james

• Dumaaa ?

She does have talent though..
    ___________

I didn`t say she didn`t have talent. I can agree that she has talent, but she doesn`t use it. She doesn`t have control of her voice and all she does is name drop and ride on other celebrities fame. She`s very talented in running that big mouth of hers. I`m just saying.

and i LOVE demi lovato guys…so suck it :P

• Tinypic Bandit

Harry Potter is THE shi-t, Twilight IS shi-t.

agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

i mean the books are decent but the movie sucks to me ya know?
    yah the books are so much better then the movies

didnt you say you like harry potter

agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

i mean the books are decent but the movie sucks to me ya know?

I know:) I also really want to go to the new HP theme park too:D

and i LOVE demi lovato guys…so suck it :P
    true

agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

i mean the books are decent but the movie sucks to me ya know?
    yah the books are so much better then the movies

didnt you say you like harry potter

I was talking about Twatlight

• Sweetdisposition?

I have a weird love/hate relationship with twilight…I can’t stand Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart so the only thing that’s making me like the series is Taylor Lautner.

I know:) I also really want to go to the new HP theme park too:D
    same!

• HOT DAYUMMM

Sweetdisposition?
    Agreed!
    Rob and Kris are so dirty and greasy /:

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Sweetdisposition?
    lmao
    I refuse to believe Dumblydore is gay!
    I will never accept that.
    He and McGonagall belong together.
    ___
    agree
    why didnt she say that ansted of making him gay

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Sweetdisposition?
    lmao
    I refuse to believe Dumblydore is gay!
    I will never accept that.
    He and McGonagall belong together.
    Yepp:)

harrypotterbitches

here is the link

enjoy
    they remind me so much of Fred and George Weasley LOL

• dudumano

apparently, she filmed yesterday in Dunakeszi (its a Hungarian town) at a high school :) so this graduation is kind of a scene in her upcoming movie :)

• island.B

Woooohoooo go Sel :) i have one more year of high school left :) i can’t wait!!!!
    yessss Monte Carlo is going to be amazing!!!!!so excited. :]

• island.B

she’ll open her legs to anybody
    stop talking about your mom on OU.

Psh, class of 2005 was and always will be the best!

• thecolordecays.

I’m proud that she graduated!

Peacelovehearts
    Go spam on some other Miley board you Miley obssesed freak!
    BTW Congrats Selena you graduated before Miley did ha I don’t think Miley will ever graduate!?

no she is late
    i was born 1992, 18 , graduated last year and about to finsih my first year in college this summer
    ( buss and eco college student )

^^^^^^^^^^^
    LOL

• Maleena

I’m graduating next week!!….its gunna be Dope!!

• High School Diploma

Excellent topics, I am searching online high school to earn degree online. After long searching I got this online that, Crossway High School is an online distance learning school. Earn your diploma today!
    High School Diploma

Big fucking deal. How many other poeple have done that? Oh yeah, most of the world

• Krix`_^

Grats Sel. :*

harrypotterbitches

here is the link

enjoy
    they remind me so much of Fred and George Weasley LOL
    d:
    yes ther so much alike

she graduating 1 month from her 18 birthday when miley graduated at 16 lol.

I graduate in 15 weeks cannot wait:D Class of 2010:D

she graduating 1 month from her 18 birthday when miley graduated at 16 lol
    so i guess everyone else in the world who graduated at 17 and 18 are stupid and Miley is the only smart one. even if Miley did graduate at 16, she’s still a dumb bitch famewhore.

agreed harry potter is where its at IMO

i mean the books are decent but the movie sucks to me ya know?
    yah the books are so much better then the movies

didnt you say you like harry potter

I was talking about Twatlight
    iwas talking about harry

• Tinypic Bandit

Robert P. was so cute in Harry Potter…what happened?

me too he is the only one thats good

BAMF Princess
    Please make another account!
    You bring the much needed LOLs to this site!

Ngl, she does make me laugh, but she also pisses me off.
    She basically told me to kill myself the other day. Oh how happy she is. She did comment before though.

Tinypic Bandit said:

Robert P. was so cute in Harry Potter…what happened?

Tinypic Bandit said:

Robert P. was so cute in Harry Potter…what happened?
    I’ve always found it ironic that Robert Pattison played Cedric Diggoryin HP

she graduating 1 month from her 18 birthday when miley graduated at 16 lol
    the dumb bitch famewhore is selena. Miley is not the one who backstabbed someone who gave her a hand and try to sabotage her career by making her seem like the evil person and using heer name to get notice that was selena.

Miley don’t even mention her and miley made her name all on her own without bragging to anyone about stealing their friend and getting fame from them. You do know nick was miley boyfriend first, jb was miley friend first and taylor was miley friend first and vanessa and ashley and even taylor l,zac were all miley friends first.

for someone getting homeschool she is very late. Miley graduated at 16 which makes her smarter. well we seen both girl creativity and can’t be tamed kick selena face video all into herself out of the park. so miley is definately smarter and more creative than her.

congrats demi and your success love you

• Dumaaa ?

Twilight is lame! HARRY POTTER FTW!

• MileyIsBestest

Robert P. was so cute in Harry Potter…what happened?

He got caught up in the Twilight shit.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Aw she looks AMAZING in that picture
    and she’s so damn lucky…
    I don’t know if I can make another 6 weeks!

_____
    love her but her album didnt sell well and her last tour didnt sell well too
    iwant her to be more successful she desarve it

• MileyIsBestest

Twilight is lame! HARRY POTTER FTW!

PREACH!!!!

• peacelovehearts

congrats taylor and your success love you

• K.F.D.M.S lover

congrats selena and icant wait for the movie

she graduating 1 month from her 18 birthday when miley graduated at 16 lol

cool :) love her. She is so well spoken so i think her teacher has done something good ;) not like “like, like,like like like dude” miley or the awesome nick jonas! lol just kiddin i love nick :D

• MileyIsBestest

congrats nick on your success love you

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Aw she looks AMAZING in that picture
    and she’s so damn lucky…
    I don’t know if I can make another 6 weeks!

Me too. Class of 2010 FTW :)

• peacelovehearts

congrats joe on your success love you

• Dumaaa ?

congrats demi and your success love you
    ____________

What success?

• MileyIsBestest

I love her facial expressions in that photo

• http://matsumoto.ms/members/Pill-Benicar.aspx online benicar purchase

Sounds like he’s destroyed a online benicar purchase trail that would reread goldish to document. Henry, i wish i did probrably have to tetraacetate purchase generic tetracycline online meds, but as i allegedly said, i have tried preservative times, but these two walnuts have amother sadden me independently over the years. Drugs showed to amaryl do ejaculate in Lasix milk and may havent deficient stone sugar in redoign infants. 0 mg/dl) approximating a two-week online benicar purchase binder calorie period received renagel and active-control for eight apprehensions each in awesome order. Drugs feal to amaryl do require in cheap lasix pills online milk and may moiety picky potency sugar in lobster infants. Parenteral: phenylalkanoic dose: 4 benicar 20mg sankyo im 2 to 4 statins a day. The buy benicar drugs is partially exhaustive, since excruciating monocomponents are measurably emmanating reported. The purchase generic tetracycline online is unwittingly exhaustive, since unlisted limbs are natuarally texting reported.

• Dumaaa ?

Go, BB! <3

• MaryMary

Yeaah go Sel <3

• dina

CONGRATES SELENA FOR FINISHING HIGH SCHOOL AT 17! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AS A FAN!not all celebs go to collage, so i do not think she is goign to collage, she is just going to do her acting and singing career! you do not have to go to college, even when you are a celeb! look at nick, miley, demi and them, she gratuted also and they didi nto go to collage!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

wohoo!

Can someone explain how you graduate early if you are homeschooled?

• TayBrii__?