Selena Gomez ‘What Being A BFF Means’

selena-gomez-fashion-wizard-33

Selena Gomez dished to BOP! about what being a BFF means: ‘I love when people are honest with me. I like to make sure they’re sweet, honest and just a good person.’ Sel said it’s important to appreciate your inner circle of friends:

‘I like to recognize the good friends in my life, like Jennifer, Demi and Taylor. I’ve been through so much, I appreciate them consoling me when I need it.’ On losing friends who haven’t treated her right: ‘I look at it as a blessing in disguise.

You don’t need that person if that’s how they are going to treat you. I’ve lost a lot of friends, but it made me see how my true friends are.’ On her future friendship: ‘Demi and I wanted to do a vacation together. I think we will in the future. I think it’s nice to get away with your best friend.’

Demi also talked about being teased in school because she was pursuing acting: ‘Everybody has an enemy, the girl who just doesn’t like you. I never go to do anything back to those girls until I wrote a song about it. In junior high I thought you had to fake it to be popular. You just have to take it with a grain of salt and move on. Be yourself!’

• ILoveTaylorSwift

STOP THROWING PICKLES! You’re getting juice in my eye.

whatever u say…

• ET

They are so meant to be.

• sess nugget

On a side note, my best friend and I are in somewhat of a forced relationship now. It feels like a chore to talk to her, and I can tell she feels the same way about me. It’s depressing, and I don’t know what to do. :|

yea right

• RayofSonshine93

is this old?
    if not then AWWWWWWWWW :D

So are they still BFFs??? :D

First???? Sel hates Demi naow.. oh yeah.. and I like it

• peacelovehearts

What a BFF means to Selena: pickles.

0-S-<

all interviews are old..they’re done months in advance

Awesome! :D

• xoxo

who likes my new pic?:)

• peacelovehearts

“I like to make sure they’re sweet.”

OMFG ….BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! O_o

*throws pickle*

Her and Demi are back!? YAAAAAAY!!!

xoxo said:

greaaaaaaaaat. bring on semi haters

Does anyone even hate Semi?

• Chococatx3

i really want miley and selena to be friends :P oceanup would be a better place for all :)

• xoxo

Her and Demi are back!? YAAAAAAY!!!
    no. This.Interview.Is.Old.

• cheskasg

i love selena

all interviews are old..they’re done months in advance

—————

Bitch, don’t ruin it!

• peacelovehearts

xoxo said:

greaaaaaaaaat. bring on semi haters

Does anyone even hate Semi?
    Yes. #TeamMemi

lol when did this article come out? it sounds really old!

• Delilah_Marie

This must be an old interview? Demi never talks about Selena but Selena seems to talk about Demi ALL the damn time. xD

• cheskasg

this is F.A.K.E?

• xoxo

Does anyone even hate Semi?
    Where do you live?People hate in basically everyone…you would be surprised. I personally like Semi but if they are friends or not it’s not up to me to decide or judge

• cheskasg

selena love demi
    demi love miley
    taylor love selena

why do u come on selena posts when
    u like sluts?

jus sayin.

Miley is not a slut
    SHUT UP!

This should be a movie!

DavidArchiefan said:

Well Demi started hanging out with Miley. Maybe Demi didn’t like the fact that Taylor and Selena were hanging out.So it was ok for Demi to hang out with Miley but it was not ok for Selena to hang out with Taylor?

————————

Doubt it. I won’t say the reason why I think they fought, but I don’t think it has anything to do with Miley or Taylor.

DavidArchiefan said:

How do u know Selena didn’t speak to Demi?Selena probably was very busy at the time of the party.She was promoting her album and stuff like that
    ___
    like on twitter so why she didnt came to her birthday barty
    demi would game to selena birthday barty
    ihope im wrong thoght and they get back to each other

_____
    yah but when she hang out with miley she didnt leave selena behind she was stell talking with her but when she selena started to hang out with taylor she didnt speake with dime and she didnt go to her party
    im just saying thats haw it looks like it happens
    but iwould never now
    Also, selena never went to none of demi single concerts she only went when nick was around, she use demi to get nick, and she went to taylor concert but she didn’t have time for demi concert, selena is a famewhore. she probably want to use demi to get back with nick again, that girl is psycho she obsessed with everything miley does hair, clothers,career and then god know how many times nick told her he don’t love her and just wants to be friend. she like a stick in people ass. It must be an only child syndrome.

Yeah, Demi is just immature and insecure and got mad that Selena always mentioned Taylor in interviews. Demi is a baby and changed. That’s what happened! Funny enough, it’s like the new WOWP episode when Harper gets mad for being the third wheel. Idea for that show? hmmmmm….

——————–

Demi, stop acting like a teenie! You know that’s bullshit. ;)
    i’m not Demi you fucking idiot! just because someone defends someone doesn’t mean they are that person! get off my dick!

——————

Either way, your comment sounds ridiculous.

• DavidArchiefan

I’m not saying its the reason.I just wrote the comment for those who thought that Selena back stabbed Demi by hanging out with Taylor

im just saying thats haw it looks like it happens
    but iwould never now
    she is not famewhore
    and ididnt say that
    she didnt ues any one she worked hard and got what she worked for so shutup

• Dumaaa ?

Are you kidding she use miley and demi to get close to nick and now that everyone don’t like her famewhoring ass. she want to get back to demi so she can lie to nick more and play the victim and make miley bad. I hope nick don’t fall for selena lies again.
    ___________

ZOMG! You`re so right! Selena is such a bitch. She used Demi to do all of that. She even used Demi to get into Disney and everything! I bet Demi even got her the role in WOWP. I bet Miley was the one who helped her get a record deal and I bet Nick helped her get all her fans!

RME. You, my friend, need major help. Selena doesn`t need any of those people you mentioned. She did everything for herself. Her hard work and dedication got her where she is today. Not Demi, Miley, or Nick. Please get your head out of their asses and see for yourself. :)

Selena became famous because of her talent so shut up
    this
    she worked really hard for her success
    No, darling miley work harder than her and she try to make miley look like the bad guy in something she stared when she came to disney. miley is nice she forgave her and she still manage to screw miley a second time. she like those people who play victim but backstabbed you to get ahead. Miley work hard for her name and she try to sabotage miley name. something is seriously wrong with selena, I honestly think she a little nutz.

• DavidArchiefan

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

`m smoking that good stuff; want some? ;)

Girl, please. Nick didn`t help Selena with anything. Half of her fanbase don`t even like Nick to begin with. Nelena was a PR stunt to help Nick`s album; not hers. And whatever. Point I`m trying to make is that her album is selling. Whether it`s amazing music or not. It`s doing well. Can`t say the same for Miss Lovato.
    My point is NO ONE paid attention to her until she started dating him. Nick’s fans started liking her and when he broke up with her they said he was a douche and left him for Selena,the same thing they did with Joe.

Like i said no even gave her the time of day. Notice how she started to become famous when she was dating him? Notice how she started to appear on the covers of magazines?

Yeah, i thought so bitch! so what if Demi’s album didn’t sell as much! at least she can sing and dance and write good music.

——————–

This is a joke? LOL

• DavidArchiefan

How did she try to make Miley look bad?
    Educate me!

Dumaaa ? said:

___________

true
    she may not be the best singer but she is getting better and working hard and she amazing

Selena became famous because of her talent so shut up

Selena became famous and started getting noticed when she was dating Nick and she had that fued with Miley.

At least Selena can act unlike Demi

————————

selena sleeping with taylor leautern when demi had a crush on him. what else is new with selena she backstabbed friend to go out with guys. she can’t stand to stay faithful to a friend.she did it to miley, demi and taylor what else is new. she not as innocent as everyone thinks.

She never had a fued with Miley

• MileyIsBestest

Ignore mimi she is an idiot

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

That sounds good but I hate how everyone is blaming Selena for this .May be Demi had something to do with it
    ____
    becouse selena didnt go to demi party when she invated her that means she want to be her friends it doesnt make sausne that she is the one haw broke them up and she was heart when selena started to hange out with taylor and left her and she was mad like every berson how loses hes best frind
    ________

the day of demi’s party selena was shooting a music video in san diego, and the next day she had a concert in san diego.
    i doubt that’s the cause of it.
    that was way before selena did any conserts or even relaset her album
    ______

um, no it wasn’t.
    yes at dime 17 birthday she didnt have any concerts

_______

Selena had a concert november 15…

Either way, your comment sounds ridiculous.

so does your automatically assuming that if someone defends a celeb, they’re that person.

Selena became famous because of her talent so shut up
    this
    she worked really hard for her success
    ____
    she didnt make miley dress sory but alittle sluty and talk pictures of her self miley made her self look bad
    ilove miley but still

———————–

Oh okay. haha :)

• DavidArchiefan

Twitter is not the only means of communication.They could have called each other or texted each other.
    As for the party,I’m pretty sure she was busy

She never had a fued with Miley
    but everyone thought she did and that’s why she became noticed.

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:

________

i doubt that’s the cause of it.
    that was way before selena did any conserts or even relaset her album
    ______

um, no it wasn’t.
    yes at dime 17 birthday she didnt have any concerts

_______

Selena has a concert november 15…
    are you sure
    if you are then ithoght wrong and micst up the numbers
    but thank you for correting me

• Dumaaa ?

__________

No, more like YOU didn`t pay attention to her. She was very well liked BEFORE Nick and AFTER Nick. He did nothing for her at all. Please get over yourself. Just because you don`t like Selena doesn`t mean what you seem to feel is fact. She`s gotten to where she is by herself. Nick couldn`t help her if he tried. He needs her help right now if anything. She`s successful outside of Disney. Sadly, JB aren`t doing so well anymore. And Demi, isn`t nowhere near Selena, Miley, or JB. So what if she can sing, dance, and write good songs? So can plenty of other people. But she isn`t known for anything, BUT dating a Jonas Brother. TRUTH.

get your head out of Selena’s ass! because you know she wasn’t even really talked about in the media until she started hanging with Nick and had a “feud” with Miley.

___________

____
    well nobody gave a rat ass about her until miley feud and her playing the victim on a war she stared!!! and nick in the middle! miley was and still is the biggest teen popstar and she try to steal that glad it didn’t happen because that is a fuck up move from her! why she felt the need to bring miley up in all her interviews go check magazines selena talks about the feud with miley and her been nick girlfriend everywhere in 2008. miley was superfamous anything relating to her everyone bought and she used miley name. either you are the biggest idiot or don’t understand how everything works!!! you think people care about selena nope! she always need to have her ass attached to the latest it person and since she can’t use miley eventhought she still uses miley were she is stablish is pretty low of selena. so if anyone worked hard it was miley she didn’t have to resort to such low dirty games to get notice!!

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:

________

i doubt that’s the cause of it.
    that was way before selena did any conserts or even relaset her album
    ______

um, no it wasn’t.
    yes at dime 17 birthday she didnt have any concerts

Selena became famous because of her talent so shut up
    this
    she worked really hard for her success

——————–

Demi, stop acting like a teenie! You know that’s bullshit. ;)

• DavidArchiefan

Everyone don’t like her famewhoring ass?
    Did you do a survey?Did everyone say they didn’t like Selena?Get your facts straight

They need to hang out again.

miss Semi. They are so cute together

me too

• cheskasg

i miss miley and mandy:(

• DavidArchiefan

Why the heck are you here?

• ILoveTaylorSwift

Haha… this is old.

ain’t going to happen miley gave her multiple chances and selena screw them everyone of them. selena is a backstabber and a famewhore who try to get fame out of miley and nick’s name not to mention taylor and demi that why she always mention the latest it person. Smart people catch on to her and dumps her ass. How come she never talks about jennifer stone or david oh yeah they are not the latest it people.

there is your proof.

• Ash

no miley cyrus has liam.
    she doesn’t need anyone else besides,
    she just makes Demi sluttier like herself.

• xoxo

cheskasg said:

i miss miley and mandy:(
    I second that

• DavidArchiefan

Yeah.What happened to them????

OU is such a bitch!

• Jason

I LOVE PICKLES TOO SELENA!!!

thes interview is old

• DavidArchiefan

U looked like u did some research.Too bad they’re all wrong but wait A HATER TOOK THE TIME TO RESEARCH ABOUT A PERSON THEY DON”T EVEN LIKE?

• DavidArchiefan

I don’t think they are back.But I’ll be super glad if they were

i do too…

Even if it is old, it’s after the whole feud started. SO THEY’RE BACK!

ET said:

#Memisucks
    YES. Milena/Maylor FTW

Semi is better. That is all.

• peacelovehearts

why do u come on selena posts when
    u like sluts?

jus sayin.
    Buy a dictionary & stay in school.

• peacelovehearts

ET said:

#Memisucks
    YES. Milena/Maylor FTW

Semi is better. That is all.
    Maylor & Memi FTW!

• harrypotterbitches

You just have to take it with a grain of salt and move on. Be yourself!’

huh?

• harrypotterbitches

You just have to take it with a grain of salt and move on. Be yourself!’

huh?

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

i feel like ive read this before??

—————

I feel like I have too. But I don’t know if it’s just because Selena used to gush about Demi so much.

• DavidArchiefan

Is this old?I thought they weren’t friends anymore
    Delena FTW!

I miss Semi. They are so cute together.

• Calley

Selena and Demi are the bestttttt! :)

I miss delena :(

• xoxo

ET said:

#Memisucks
    YES. Milena/Maylor FTW

Semi is better. That is all.
    their happiness no matter what FTW

AMEN. Selena always knows just what to say.

she doesn’t know what a friend is she backstabbed miley and used miley name to get famous after she brag about how miley and her were friends when she was a complete nobody.
    Either way it makes her a lier to her fans. funny how all her friend has manage to dump her ass.

• SunLight Princess

when was this?

• JB rocks my socks

I wish they went back to being friends.
    Selena is so calm without Demi
    its cute sometimes but Semi just seemed unstopable.

……..Although you know whos friendship reminds me of Selena and Demi’s
    Nicole and Chelsea from JONAS they seem to genuinely enjoy spending time together and they have funny stories

peacelovehearts said:

ET said:

#Memisucks
    YES. Milena/Maylor FTW

Semi is better. That is all.
    Maylor & Memi FTW!

Maylor and Semi FTW! It’s meant to be! :P

omg!omg! selena dancing soldier boy. she is good i DIDN’T KNOW SHE COULD DANCE??

• thecolordecays.

#fail

• superJOEman

Team Delena!!

• island.B

Awhhh :) sweet.i miss Semi :/

OMG. Let me guess. This interview is . . . 3 years old?

Yay. LOL, now let me read the comments and see how many years old this interview “is”.

I’m confused. WTF are people mentioning David in comments in an article where she doesn’t mention David?! If something happened I’m gonna bust a nut bc i missed it.

selena is soooo awesome…. shes a truly good friend ;)

• plasticbarbie

she is fucking STUNNING.

selena say what you want to say but even the media says selena got fame from miley and nick.

hahahaha really stupid teenie, are you retard or what???? selena doesnt need a disgusting bitch like miley shes so desperate for attention, shes a joke and ridiculous wannabe, super famewhore…. selena has real talented loser, and is knowing buy her talented and no for her scandals like your stupid copy cat cyrus… hahahaha so shut up and dont embarrasng yourself…. YOU DUMBASS!!!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Semi FTW

• jazmine

m,bfgdfngjkdfhkghdfjkghdfjkgd

yes! she did! why she had to bring miley into everything playing the goody even to europe they didn’t know what happen. If her pr team was playing that card selena should had stop them and said no! she let them play miley bad and her good when selena stared to me that just wrong of anyone not just selena.
    shut your fucking mouth idiot. selena shut the hell up. you don’t want people calling you out then stop messing with miley you dumb fuck. Everyone knows is you calling miley a slut. Mimi is right you have no morals.

miley and nick

cinderella and prince charming

joe and demi
    alandin

selena and taylor leutern
    mulan

disney girls with their couples turn into cartoons

we all know where she got it. she might stared on wizard but nobody gave two rat ass about her until the triangle of miley nick and selena the witch. Wait how nick and miley call her the storm.

• Dryade

YEAHHH!!!! DELENA IS BACK!!! :D

• Hilary

old interview

These teenage girls have no idea what a BFF is. They change friends more often than they change boy friends. Very shallow.

• leLIVREinterdit

bop magazine and their stupid outdated interviews.

• xoxo

greaaaaaaaaat. bring on semi haters

peacelovehearts said:

What a BFF means to Selena: pickles.

0-S-< __ What a BFF means to Miley: sex.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

<3333333

awww 1 David

• Kim

Cute!
    I love her

OU you tricked us into believing this was recent! Now I’m going to take all my frustration out on Jemi!

David Henrie 1

well then demi used miley,jonas,taylor and selena

oh yeah Selena was all over tv and in all the mags before then write? no . and i did pay attention to her actually. it’s just i’m not so far stuck up her ass like you are.
    she used Miley,she used Jonas, she used Taylor, and she used Justin Bieber. just admit it!

Go see a therapist.

• ET

lol.

i thought she hated demi!

• Kim

cute!
    I love her!

• MileyIsBestest

PICKLES ISS HER BEST FRIEND!!!

I don’t think Taylor considers Selena a Best friend but Selena is upsest with her.

Taylor has said that Selena is one of her BFFS

I miss Delena. :/

Selena almost mentioned Demi when they interview about her best friends and Demi… just don’t. :(

• Sweetdisposition?

I’ve only tasted pickles once…it wasn’t bad but kinda sour.

FxCK MEMI/SAYLOR

MILEY&MANDY – SEMI FTW.

Sweetdisposition? said:

I’ve only tasted pickles once…it wasn’t bad but kinda sour.
    idont like eating them

MileyIsBestest said:

PICKLES ISS HER BEST FRIEND!!!

Pickles don’t like Selena!

• itsme

Selena needs to eat cheeseburgers, not pickles.

• Jason

———————

IT’S PEANUTBUTTER JEMI TIME!!!

As for the party,I’m pretty sure she was busy
    ____
    ihope she was and didnt go becouse she hated demi

• DavidArchiefan

She said she will always Demi.
    BTW I love your icon

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

the best BFF will be Miley&Selena!!! I will love to see them bitching about Nick

• Your Love is my Drug

Cool i guess. But right now I’m still waiting unsuccessfully for Milena….anytime now….

• DavidArchiefan

I would love to see that happen

• MileyIsBestest

Selena needs to eat cheeseburgers, not pickles.

She doees more than that….

Live Like There… said:

LOl
    that would be so good

• themileylove

she has no idea what a BFF means. thats why she lost demi.

• stephenie

itsme said:

Selena needs to eat cheeseburgers, not pickles.
    _
    hey now i like cheerburger! but i like double cheeseburger more

why do ppl have issues with Selena liking pickles?
    pretty sure everyone has a fave food.

Demi has no idea what a BFF means.That’s why she lost Selena

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Hey everybody

Demi has no idea what a BFF means.That’s why she lost Selena

———————

IT’S PEANUTBUTTER JEMI TIME!!!

• Your Love is my Drug

he best BFF will be Miley&Selena!!! I will love to see them bitching about Nick
    LOl
    that would be so good

I think I smell a certain boy bashing duet (:

themileylove said:

she has no idea what a BFF means. thats why she lost demi.
    ____
    ithink she lost her becouse of taylor

PEANUT BUTTER JEMI, PEANUT BUTTER JEMI, PEANUT BUTTER JEMI WITH A BASEBALL BAT

Yeah.She has the right to like any kind of food

• itsme

I was insinuating that Selena is too SKINNY, and that she should be eating cheeseburgers,instead of pickles, to gain weight. I have nothing against pickles. I love them.

Yeah.She has the right to like any kind of food

gosh no jemi post for today would be great

• Jason

MileyIsBestest said:
    ———————

IT’S PEANUTBUTTER JEMI TIME!!!
    —————

exactly!!! lmao

ImNotAnnoying3.0
    hey

• DavidArchiefan

Cheeseburgers are not good for health

• Your Love is my Drug

why do ppl have issues with Selena liking pickles?
    pretty sure everyone has a fave food.

For the longest time i thought her favorite food was burritos, since everyone would call her an obese burrito. I think people just like comparing her to food.

Your Love is my Drug said:

he best BFF will be Miley&Selena!!! I will love to see them bitching about Nick
    LOl
    that would be so good

I think I smell a certain boy bashing duet (:
    icant wait for it

I hate OU right now

• itsme

For the love of God.

Goodbye.

• themileylove

itsme said:

haha lol she needs to gain a lot of weight

• Your Love is my Drug

Seriously I want Milena SOO BAD. It’d be SOO epic :/

• Dumaaa ?

she has no idea what a BFF means. thats why she lost demi.
    ____________

More like Demi lost her. Selena doesn`t need Demi. Puh-lease.

• DavidArchiefan

Who called her an obese burrito?

itsme
    bey

Jason said:

———————

IT’S PEANUTBUTTER JEMI TIME!!!

——————

YES! LET’S THROW JEMI IN THE WATER!

Yeah Selena has Taylor,Jennifer and David

• Dumaaa ?

MILENA FTW! I stan for that friendship! :D

he best BFF will be Miley&Selena!!! I will love to see them bitching about Nick
    _
    They can do a duet song about Nick. Ha Ha. Someone should try to write the song!

Demi has no idea what a BFF means.That’s why she lost Selena

————————

Both lost eachother. How does that sound?

• DavidArchiefan

Yeah I’d love to see the faces of some of the fans

At least Selena can act unlike Demi

at least Demi can sing, dance, and write music,

Selena can sing

————————

———————–

Oh God. LOL

Dumaaa ? said:

__________

____
    and sadly iagree about demi

Either way, your comment sounds ridiculous.

You didn’t defend Demi, you defended Selena. Either way I was kidding!

DavidArchiefan said:

She said she will always Demi.
    BTW I love your icon
    how is in your icon

They are John Abraham,Abhay Deol and Genelia D’souza.They are Indian actors

If Nick did anything to her,he only made Niley stans and Crazy JB fans hate her

If Nick did anything to her,he only made Niley stans and Crazy JB fans hate her
    true

• Dumaaa ?

I`m done arguing with these ignorant anons. Whatever you say wont change the fact that Selena is successful right now. And she`s currently filming a movie that will be amazing! So while you haters trash talk her, she`s getting her game on. Love her, or hate her; she`s still an obsession. ;)

no you admit that you need help

Selena can sing
    technically, yes. everybody can except mute people.

Dumaaa ? said:

_____
    yes and icant wait for it and the album

Selena became famous because of her talent so shut up
    this
    she worked really hard for her success
    ilove miley but still
    Miley was way more famous before the stolen hacker pictures came out. she had a sold out tour #1 #1 movie and #1 cd way before the hacker stole her personal photos, and for your information in miley cyrus personal time she can take whatever the fuck she wants because is her camera and her computer.

selena sure try to dig miley under when the hacker stole miley pictures instead she try to feed from miley fame and play the goddy goddy to me that pretty low of selena. she try to be next miley thinking miley career was over. what type of friend does that???? what type of friend tries to replace miley in nick’s heart, fans and business??? what type of person tries to dig miley under when miley gave her a hand when she was a nobody, what type of person tries to used miley controversial problem to feed herself some fame. a dirty sick person and her name is selena, to me that the worst people of all when they come behind to sabotage everything you work for. If i was miley, jb, demi I wouldn’t even be friend with her because that the worst of the scum to do that to ANYONE. AM JUST GLAD PEOPLE WERE SMART AND NOTICE SELENA GAME.

Fact- There is such a thing as Damage Control. Fact- Nobody is as innocent as they claim. Fact- We won’t know anything, until we know.

no you admit that you need help
    lol, I LOVE you.

• DavidArchiefan

LOL I can’t believe u took the time to write a long comment about someone you hate

Selena became famous because of her talent so shut up
    this
    she worked really hard for her success
    ilove miley but still

_____
    she was only famouse becouse of hannah monatana and if miley is agood friend then why did she moke dime and selena on the net she was never afriend of selena and selena is working hard with out doing bad stuff

no you admit that you need help
    i don’t need help. i just hate how some of you people on this site are biased about everything and don’t even think!

Yes, she is successful, but she didn’t gain that much attention until she started hanging with Jonas and had this “feud” with Miley, it’s true. just like no one paid attention to Demi until she hung with Jonas, and no one really paid attention to Jonas until Miley, and Miley wouldn’t be famous if she wasn’t Hannah Montana.

no you admit that you need help
    lol, I LOVE you.
    ilove you too d:

that #1 cd and #1 movie doesn’t count because that’s Hannah Montana. Not Miley.

OMG. I read this article and I was so happy to find out they’re friends again.
    Until I found out this is outdated…
    ): Totally ruined the moment.

no you admit that you need help

_______
    no inaw about selena becouse if her show not because of the feud and demi becouse of camprock and jonas becouse of camprock and miley becouse of hannah montana

• Jessicuhh.

Lmfao. Wtf. Selena didn’t use anyone to get where she is today. People are crazy.

of course! the only people who knew her before were the people who watched disney.

DavidArchiefan said:

They’re pretty long but its entertaining.But my fave parts are the songs especially A.R Rahman’s
    _____
    yah iused to watch them along time ago but efer sence ilearned englesh and dont have to see the translation thats why idont watch them any more
    where are you from

• DavidArchiefan

You are obsessed with Selena aren’t you?

• DavidArchiefan

I’m from India.What about you?

_____
    same as miley they now her becouse of disney

You are still going at it? LET IT GO

Where is everyone at? :) I don’t want to go to the Miley post. :(

• JonasandMileyPones

Anons come out at night.

DavidArchiefan said:

I’m from India.What about you?
    cool
    im from kuwait

JonasandMileyPones said:

Anons come out at night.
    there so anoying

Cool.

• DavidArchiefan

Cool(OU I’m not spamming)

Anons suck.

• DavidArchiefan

The Miley post is so slow no one’s commenting

DavidArchiefan said:

Cool(OU I’m not spamming)
    ihate when they do that

Anons suck
    isecond that

• MileyIsBestest

I love anons, but onlt the cool ones.

Me too

• DavidArchiefan

Me too (again OU?I’m not spamming!)

They are John Abraham,Abhay Deol and Genelia D’souza.They are Indian actors
    ____
    my sister is absased with Indian movies

I love Indian movies especially the songs

I love Indian movies especially the songs
    _____
    idont like them becouse ther long and ihave to learn the language so ican watch it with out the translation

• MileyIsBestest

FFFUUUU JASON. Now I have that song stuck in my head.

• Your Love is my Drug

Who called her an obese burrito?
    A lot of people used to call her that because of a hilarious Kingsley video. But it got old so i don’t hear anyone say it anymore.

why do ppl have issues with Selena liking pickles?
    pretty sure everyone has a fave food.
    ———————–

We’re just having fun with her liking pickles, that’s all.

Milena LIVES!!!

• Your Love is my Drug

MILENA FTW! I stan for that friendship! :D

High Five girlfriend!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Im off guys going to twitter

MileyIsBestest said:

Milena LIVES!!!
    for ever

• Dumaaa ?

MILENA FTW! I stan for that friendship! :D

High Five girlfriend!
    __________

WOOH! I thought I was one of the very few who liked the Milena friendship! :D

• DavidArchiefan

I love Milena!but if it happens i’m pretty sure I’m gonna miss the fight between Miley and Selena fans

Mimi STFU you fucking idiot! Everyone on OceanUp knows that you’re a dumbass Miley stan who is too desperate to defend Miley. You are officially the dumbest person on Earth. Go kill yourself.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Milena is perfect.
    But it will never happen.
    Why do all the PERFECT couples never happen /: ?
    IDGI

• Jason

MileyIsBestest said:
    FFFUUUU JASON. Now I have that song stuck in my head.

————————-
    GOOD

• Yadi

OMG Delena IS BACK ?

selena fans you also think this little girl are slut??? they are dancing seductively and showing her stomach and wearing short, shorts.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i feel like ive read this before??

• MileyIsBestest

Milena song about Nick would be about which had him first and who he likes better I think!!

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Milena is perfect.
    But it will never happen.
    Why do all the PERFECT couples never happen /: ?
    IDGI
    yah
    ihave now idea

• Dumaaa ?

Milena is perfect.
    But it will never happen.
    Why do all the PERFECT couples never happen /: ?
    IDGI
    _____________

STOP CRUSHING MY DREAMS!!!!!! D: LOL.

this is old old old.

• themileylove

Dumaaa ? said:
    she has no idea what a BFF means. thats why she lost demi.
    ____________

More like Demi lost her. Selena doesn`t need Demi. Puh-lease.Dumaaa ? said:
    she has no idea what a BFF means. thats why she lost demi.
    ____________

More like Demi lost her. Selena doesn`t need Demi. Puh-lease.

_____________

i think that selena used demi because of her famous and then they split and now that demi has more famous because she is dating joe she is trying to have her back saying they are friends because demi doesn’t talk about her now. ( sorry for my bad english, my language is spanish lol)

its just my point of view :]

• MileyIsBestest

FFFUUUU JASON. Now I have that song stuck in my head.

————————-
    GOOD

Let’s go to Candy Mountian Charlie….

are you serious? everyone usually blames Demi and says that she ditched Selena for Miley and blah, blah, blah. it’s actually quite nice to see her get blamed for it.

Selena is more famous than Demi.She doesn’t need to use her

—————–

They both definitely hurt eachother and I don’t think that we’ll ever know the reason behind it, at least not for now.

Wherever I go people blame Selena and I hate that

• Dumaaa ?

its just my point of view :]
    __________

HAHAHAHA! Are you being serious right now? WHAT FAME? Demi has no fame. All she`s known for is dating a Jonas Brother. Selena needs nothing from Demi. If that was the case then why is it that Selena`s album has gone gold, but none of Demi`s albums have? No offense, but you have no idea what you`re talking about! LOL. Just LOL @ your POV.

Demi has no idea what a BFF means.That’s why she lost Selena
    why are you people on this website so biased about everything? i understand you have your favorites and the people you don’t like, but it’s ridiculous.

How do you know she doesn’t know what a Bff means?

Lol typical Miley stan.
    None of you know what happened betewwn the 2 of them, so stopping blaming others and mind your own bussiness.

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Milena is perfect.
    But it will never happen.
    Why do all the PERFECT couples never happen /: ?
    IDGI

—————-

I don’t like Milena, but it would be cool if they hungout. I think that they are friends, just not friends that would hangout.

• Jason

MileyIsBestest said:
    FFFUUUU JASON. Now I have that song stuck in my head.

————————-
    GOOD

Let’s go to Candy Mountian Charlie….

———————-
    LMFAO ahhhh i like you calypso

Wherever I go people blame Selena and I hate that
    ____
    ilove selena im not blaming her im just saying my apaunine

• Dumaaa ?

_____________

I sure wouldn`t. Those fights are stupid and since I`m a fan of both; it`s annoying and pisses me off sfm. :\

its just my point of view :]
    __________

and what the fuck are you smoking? people didn’t even pay attention to Selena until she started dating Nick! the only reason why her album sells is because it”s manufactured bullshit like the stuff that plays on the radio.

——————–

Demi, stop acting like a teenie! You know that’s bullshit. ;)

• MileyIsBestest

FFFUUUU JASON. Now I have that song stuck in my head.

————————-
    GOOD

Let’s go to Candy Mountian Charlie….

———————-
    LMFAO ahhhh i like you calypso

Are you saying you have never seen Charlie the Unicorn before?
    Lol.. this one

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

________

i doubt that’s the cause of it.

its just my point of view :]

Well, they’ve been friends since they were like 5 and Selena came otu and got way more popular BEFORE Demi sooo…..

Selena is more famous than Demi.She doesn’t need to use her
    and Selena became famous by using Miley and Nick so what!

• LoveSemi

wiiiiiiiii
    please be true :(

Dumaaa ? said:

_____________

thes
    ilove them both iwill be happy becouse they forgat ther lettele faights and started being friends

• DavidArchiefan

I know the fight is stupid but its pretty amusing

• DavidArchiefan

Ask the person who said Selena has no idea what a BFF means

Selena became famous because of her talent so shut up

peacelovehearts said:

xoxo said:

greaaaaaaaaat. bring on semi haters

Does anyone even hate Semi?
    Yes. #TeamMemi

#Memisucks

• ET

DONT CHANGEEE MEEEEEEEEEEE DONT CHANGEE MEEEEEEEEEEE

• ET

#Memisucks
    YES. Milena/Maylor FTW

xoxo said:

Does anyone even hate Semi?

—————

They don’t get that much hate though.

• HOT DAYUMMM

OLD AS THE HILLS

lol when did this article come out? it sounds really old!

——————–

OU is messing with our minds!

• Ash

Selena is amazing and their friendship
    will always be the closest even
    if they don’t talk ask much as before .

Selena <3

• DavidArchiefan

When did she made Miley look bad?
    Reveal yourself Hater

• Sweetdisposition?

This seems like an old interview.

• Diamondback

Smart cookie :)

• DavidArchiefan

your comment reminds me of Miley

are you kidding selena backstabbed demi for taylor because taylor was the it person and she needed taylor fame.

selena is just a famewhore. If she will had been a better friend she will had taken demi side on taylor and demi and joe, but she just looking after herself. demi shouldn’t even give her a change.

Learn English

• m

FULL interview with shocking Selena news…

• HOT DAYUMMM

m
    STOP.

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:

________

i doubt that’s the cause of it.
    that was way before selena did any conserts or even relaset her album

• Dumaaa ?

____________

I`m smoking that good stuff; want some? ;)

MileyIsBestest said:

Lol typical Miley stan.
    ———————

This! HIGH FIVE!

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

________

i doubt that’s the cause of it.
    that was way before selena did any conserts or even relaset her album
    ______

um, no it wasn’t.

• MileyIsBestest

Do you want a chup bro? A potato chip

OU i’m not spamming!

I only eat plankton

im just saying thats haw it looks like it happens
    but iwould never now

• DavidArchiefan

i love her… shes sooo sweet!!!

selena is totally amazing…. she super good friend;)

stunning flawless talented good role model not a slut etc etc etc

• DavidArchiefan

Its getting boring.I’m going bye!

I’m listening to Conspiracy Theory right now! :)