Taylor Momsen Said Sh** On This Morning

Taylor swore on This Morning. Asked if she feels pressure from online critics, Tay said: ‘There is if you care (sic) but if you do what I do, you just don’t give a sh**.. Can I not say that?’ Interviewer replied, ‘Not really, but we will apologize.’ Tay added: ‘Sorry.’

she deserves it.

wow thank you, idiot, you just spoiled everything.

• Moonbeam

What the heck is she wearing? Or not wearing?
    Did she forget to put on pants?

she annoys the fuck outta me. Fuck that bitch…so irrelevant and she has no fans. Well, who would be fan of her crappy “rock” music. Aggggggggggh.

• shaCHEER11

i do like her i dont care what you think attitude, but swearing every interview is not really necessary. it makes her look like she has a limited vocab and no respect.

• Chococatx3

well she’s not shy….

• Camilla

haaha they can’t stand her. and the fact that she said sh.it makes it a hel.l of a lot better for her, doesn’t it? I really wish she would cut this whole “I’m too cool for the world” act.

• LoveDrunkxo

and you bash Miley -.-

• Liz.

Ewww, Jenny and Chuck are just wrong! :/

shes kinda growing on me…

• gymnastlovee95

i think its so great how she says what she feels haha! (: people hate her and idk why, she seems like shes just an honest person. so she may be weird but…i am too ;p

• shaCHEER11

i do like her i dont care attitude, but swearing every interview is not really necessary. swearing makes it look like she has a limited vocab and no respect.

• Patty

She annoys me too. She just comes off as a bitch. It’s hard to believe she’s only 16…

• HOT DAYUMMM

She needs to hire a make-up artist…
    she doesn’t look too skilled in the make-up department… o.O

• harrypotterbitches

alriighht

• Delilah_Marie

gossipboy said:

i love taylor cuz she doesnt give a fuck…. unlike many other people who act like ppl wants them too… taylor= celebrity freedom, it bothers me that ppl want her to act like a normal teenager… n they talk crap about her dressing like an older woman…. in taylors carreer ur surrounded by adults, ur bound to dress like an adult.
    ———————
    I personally don’t give a shit what she wears..but she acts like a stuck up little bitch. That’s why I don’t like her. (:

• Mely

I like her as an actress and singer, but I don’t like the way she is.

I like her style but it seems like she’s trying too hard to be a “rebel”.

• Mely

Leighton Meester is way better anyway <3

• JBmuchbetter

peacelovehearts said:

JBmuchbetter said:
    umm who is she?? lol
    You’ve never seen Gossip Girl before? D:
    Nop :P

• Liz.

I like her style but it seems like she’s trying too hard to be a “rebel”.

Thank youuuuu.

I don’t really like her because she’s all “I’m not a role model blah blah blah”…. Yes, yes you are, deal with it. You can still be true to yourself and make sure your not putting out a bad image that kids are going to want to follow.

haha!!! LOVE HER! she’s aweome, she doesn’t care about what people think of her AT ALL!

• Liz.

Mely said:

Leighton Meester is way better anyway <3

Leighton is soooo amazing. <3 I’m totally in love with her, haha.

• yo yo

she is one of the most ungrateful girls ever! Stop posting stuff about her, cuz no one likes her! lol. She is horrid! I am not a big fan of miley, and i like miley 10 times better than this chick!

• ilovemusic

How classy.

And jeez, she’s a pretty girl, why does she pile on the makeup so much?

• GoldenGal9311

Mely said:

Leighton Meester is way better anyway <3
    ____________

I love Leighton Meester.

• laurageorgie

yo yo said:
    _____
    speak for yourself. how can you say that no one likes her? i do indeed like her. she’s awesome.

• GoldenGal9311

ilovemusic said:

How classy.

And jeez, she’s a pretty girl, why does she pile on the makeup so much?
    ________

Ikr. She’s making herself look like one of those Lions from the Lion King 2.

• sess nugget

I will always be bitter about the Jenny casting. Taylor is flat and blond. Absolutely no charisma. Jenni is supposed to be entertaining, big boobed, and fun yet shy. Bleh.

• ET

sess nugget said:
    _______
    I want to read the books, dammit.

Im too lazy but crap they look much more interesting than the show.

I want Serena and Dan to bet together, even though they are siblings, and Uncle Jack to hang himself with his scarf.

what a stupid post! i mean.. everybody can said shit! i mean how old are you guys?! XD
    not on morning television you cant u idiot.
    stupid typical teenager.

• cu

Her eyes gross me out!!!! How can someone wear so much makeup on a daily basis???

• Anonym

Oh COME ON USA! Shit is NOT a swear word, it’s a synonym for poop! Gee, relax! You’re like a parody of yourself!!

oh shit soz she isnt no selena gomez hahaha you tweens are funny as hell. at least taylor CAN actually act & sing unlike all your beloved disney pop stars who can’t sing for shit or act. & at least shes not paid to act a certian or dress a certian way so we know what were getting is really taylor. i love this bitch! <3 xoxo

• Sonny

She’s such an idiot. Not just for cursing, but who she is as a person. She doesn’t deserve the fame or the money. She’s a fake and there are so many genuinely talented people that want to be in her place, but no the drug addict is in the spot light.

• blabla

come on! it’s not like she was saying shit on purpose…seriously I love her, she’s being honest

Annoying, immature kid.

• _liesyoutold

You guys should stop hating on her. She can be whoever she wants to be and you don’t control her. She’s just being honest and I love the fact that she’s a total rebel. And even though she says that she’s not a role model blah blah, I look up to her. TayMom is amazing, deal with it.

• Ashleyyy.

She tries too hard. she’ll never be classy, she’s just trash. it’s sad really because she’s a beautiful girl.

I think she seems very sweet. Man, she swore one time and said she was sorry the same second the word left her mouth. It’s not like your a bad person cause you swear.
    sure, i don’t like her eye make-up very much and her character jenny acts like a bitch most of the time, but it’s only a character and taylor is an amazing actor.
    And I’m sorry, but if you think taylor is the only sixteen year old in the world that’s not dressed like a disney obsesst pink loving barbie girl, Have you been living under a rock or something? :)

• DavidArchiefan

Doesn’t she say that every morning?

btw she is the best ;)

btw she is the best ;)

If she doesn’t care what people think then why the heck does she have to keep mentioning it every chance she gets? =[

if she was so tough, why would she be on gossip girl? ;D
    she’s kinda immature, and she’s ruined warped tour. -_-

loser, control what you say.
    you’re only sixteen.
    you dont have a right to swear on national tv.
    the broad cast ppl arent supposed to be apologizing for your language, you are.
    get a life, we don’t know what you’re doing in the industry.

Haha she said that on This Morning?
    I used to watch that when I was a baby before i started school :/

• Anonymous1659

LMFAO!!!! That seriously just made my day

I love her music and her voice, but her personality is repulsive. Theres a way to be yourself without cursing on live television. Trashy.

• fireisinourhearts

someone asked about the song at the start – its Once by Diane Vickers.

I’m not a fan of Taylor but her music is pretty good, so I have to give her props for that at least.

• Anonymousz

didnt watch the whole thing but she seemed very well-spoken and talked very maturely
    she just needs to wipe the pounds of eyeliner off her face

• xharmony

i don’t like her. at all. i hate her attitude and the way she composes herself and that’s my opinion. the end.

• Dumm Blonnd

She DOES care about what people think of her. She worries about it WAY to much. That’s why she cusses and says she doesn’t care. She’s trying to hard to look bad ass.

• Kelly-ann Michelle

Taylor is so fucking awesome. I love her. Her music and acting <3. Her style <3. She’s amazing. People swear every day and it just slipped out.

I like her (: but I don’t like her laugh ;p

twat. shes so dumb and yet she said shes graduated from high school 2 years ago and then asks “can i say that”
    fucking blonde.

• Liz.

sess nugget said:

TMom has boobs, she has big boobs. They really show them off in the five minute montage.

Moonbeam said:

What the heck is she wearing? Or not wearing?
    Did she forget to put on pants?
    ___
    your icon is miley cyrus..she was barely wearing anything in her last video. STFU

• ET

How classy.

And jeez, she’s a pretty girl, why does she pile on the makeup so much?
    ________

Ikr. She’s making herself look like one of those Lions from the Lion King 2.
    ______
    She should participate on the Broadway show. She’d totally fit in there.

There’s a difference between Momsen and Miley.

Momsen is a far better actor and 10 times better singer than Miley ever will be.

Miley keeps going on about her love for “Southern Rock” then she comes out with pop crap like PITUSA and CBT-what a poseur. At least Momsen can back up her rock credentials with a great rock voice and stage presence.

Those who love Miley for her “attitude” should be loving Momsen instead-at least she has talent unlike “I’m too cool for pop but I love to strip like Britney for my music videos” Miley

• GoldenGal9311

love Taylor! :D she may have an attitude problem, but at least she’s not afraid to actually use that attitude.
    _________________

That’s actually just being a bitch. It’s one thing to have a strong opinion, like Miley. But Taylor is coming off as a bitch. That’s not very professional.

• GoldenGal9311

ET said:

How classy.

And jeez, she’s a pretty girl, why does she pile on the makeup so much?
    ________

Ikr. She’s making herself look like one of those Lions from the Lion King 2.
    ______
    She should participate on the Broadway show. She’d totally fit in there.
    ________

Lmao.

• ET

ET said:

People who are always talking about how they dont care about
    anything, are actually the ones who care the most.
    Your icon wins :P
    ____
    Thanks love. Friends is love.

• sess nugget

I want to read the books, dammit.

Im too lazy but crap they look much more interesting than the show.

The books were slightly boring tbh. I went through the first 3, then I gave up haha. The story lines don’t make sense in the book as well. The show and the book are lame haha.

• ET

Her music its pretty good though.

She has such an interesting voice, Idk. I never thought her voice would be like that.

does anyone know someone named jenny thats not a bitch? just sayin.

• Anonymous123

her look may have changed but you can tell she’s still a sweet girl. ALSO, i think the introduction with gossip girl clips spoiled like… the last two episodes of the season for me… thanks

• StarLightSTARbright

OMG OMG 0:49 IS THAT SARENA AND DAN SLEEPING TOGETHER?!?!?!?!?!
    ARE THEY BACK TOGETHER OMG OMG I DIDNT WATCH THE LAST TWO EP. SO IM LOST ILLL WATCH TONIGHT THO OMG SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE.

• GoldenGal9311

Lmao.

Taylor Momsen as a lion:

• JBmuchbetter

ET said:

ET said:

People who are always talking about how they dont care about
    anything, are actually the ones who care the most.
    Your icon wins :P
    ____
    Thanks love. Friends is love.
    —————————
    Yep IA.. <3

• Anonymous123

about dan and serena sleeping together, i don’t think that episode premiered yet. If you live in the US i believe it’s premiering tonight. or it might be in the season finale which is next week. no idea

• Anonymous123

• Your Love is my Drug

She needs to wipe that black shit off her face asap.

• GoldenGal9311

ET said:

Her music its pretty good though.

_____________

Oh, I love her music. And she’s not a bad actress. It’s her personality that bugs me.

• ET

______
    Lol. Then Im not reading them.
    Crap, I read Twilight, I think Im able to read anything.. Haha. And OMG your icon is love. That bitch is flawless.

• TayBrii__?

I don’t hate her but I do not like her, she’s not that talented and don’t you dare say I’m jealous of her, because no one in their right mind would be. Taylor, come back down to Earth and realise (< Yes, that's how you spell realize, in England.)you aren't all that. Why people still like her will forever remain a msytery. And by the way, swearing isn't cool, you are not impressing people.

To Taylor Fans: I will not read your replies, so don’t waste your time. K? Thanks! ;)

RACCOON EYES!

• ET

GoldenGal9311 said:
    Lmao.

Taylor Momsen as a lion:

_____
    HAHA. OMG Saving it.

• ET

______
    Ikr. Like when the Haiti catastrophe happened she was all like “Im so busy right now” and she thinks shes so hardcore.

• SAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM

WOW she looks like christina aguilera

• Anonymous1659

lol, yes! My best friends name is Jenny and i loveeee her. :) BUT i do effing hate Jenny Humphrey… what a BITCH!

crackwhore has a huge cold sore…..needs to stop blowing dudes

I LOVE HER!
    She’s so unlike all the rest of the fake celebrities. She says what she feels and doesn’t “quote on quote.. give a sh!t” about what people think of her, or say about her. Although, I wish she’d quit the whole “I’m not a rolemodel.” and the “I’m too cool for anyone else.” act, because tbh, she is a rolemodel. Anyone in the music and/or acting business is, whether she choses to believe that or not. Swearing in every interview is NOT necessary though, it’s just making more and more people hate her. Her music is amazing though, to say the least. I only wish people would stop publisizing about the whole image behind “Make Me Wanna Die.” I mean, don’t we all have those stages in our teenage years where you’re head over heels for someone who likely doesn’t even know you exist, and you feel like dying? It’s life. And I love how she portrayed that into a song. Score for Taylor! :) haha. Sad she’s leaving GG though :/ BUT YAYA WARPED!

• crystal

and to think she was almost hannah montana . . .

taylor is HOT. and she’s got the best personality.
    freakin love her. don’t be jealous cause shes flawless.

• sophieee

i think her parents beat her and she covers her black eyes with dark make up …. :)
    like my theory? lol
    i still like her music though….

• Sweetdisposition?

ET said:

sess nugget said:
    _______
    I want to read the books, dammit.

Im too lazy but crap they look much more interesting than the show.

The books are really boring and shallow.

I LOVE HER.
    she’s so real and is not trying to be like any other teen stars in hollywood. love it!

sess nugget said:

___
    hells yer you have a betty white icon! dont change it!

• iloveyouux

She’s a bitch.

• kelly-ann michelle

Oh you know her? Awesome.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

do not like her. her or jenny.

Oh yeah.

And in this interview,she speaks more eloquently and intelligently than in-bred trailer trash Miley ever will.

What is that song being played in the beginning when they introduce her and are playing scenes from gossip girl i think its like between 0:18 to 1:02

• Delilah_Marie

Ew! She annoys me. I don’t like Jenny or Taylor. Also,what the hell? She is not that famous.

• JBmuchbetter

umm who is she?? lol

• c

The woman interviewer didn’t say anything the whole time, she was like scared of her!! haha Taylor…just…ugh. I think she needs to take a step back.

• JBmuchbetter

Her eyes :O

• peacelovehearts

JBmuchbetter said:
    umm who is she?? lol
    You’ve never seen Gossip Girl before? D:

• xoxo

i like her. but why she have to look like a hooker everytime?

lady gaga has less skin offstage than this… sad..

• bl4ck_sp4d3

She still rocks.

taylor stop sworing on live tv you stupid bitch kids are watching not classy at all you make me wish my name wasn’t taylor

• gossipboy

• Anonymous859

She is amazing!!!!! She just has a really cool personality and an awesome rocker sound!

• Timber518

So? Is this really that surprising?

Yeah, haters…she has absolutely NO fans, mhm. Gossip Girl has a bigger fan base than ANY Disney show. Sorry if none of the GG cast is constantly on tabloids or trashy teen magazines, but they have a huge following.

Anyway, that’s hilarious! Hahaha! <3

StarLightSTARbright said:

OMG OMG 0:49 IS THAT SARENA AND DAN SLEEPING TOGETHER?!?!?!?!?!

——————————

in the final, dan’s supposed to come in between nate and serena. i’m kind of hoping for a danerena comeback.

• ET

People who are always talking about how they dont care about
    anything, are actually the ones who care the most.

• ilovemusic

How classy.

And jeez, she’s a pretty girl, why does she pile on the makeup so much?
    ________

Ikr. She’s making herself look like one of those Lions from the Lion King 2.

Lmfao.

• sess nugget

People who are always talking about how they dont care about
    anything, are actually the ones who care the most.

I was about to say this.

she is a classic teenager. she thinks she’s so grown up and above all of the teenager stuff but she is really just doing what every other teenager does. can’t stand her.

• JBmuchbetter

ET said:

People who are always talking about how they dont care about
    anything, are actually the ones who care the most.
    Your icon wins :P

I love how she thinks she’s so badass.
    No one DOES give a sh*t about you, hun.
    I don’t know why you’re trying so hard.

I’m so glad I’m not one of those “Yeah I’m a rebel. Look at my dark makeup and clothes. I’m ~deep.”