Jonas Brothers LA BABY Video Preview

uh oh chelsea’s sitting next to joe! watch out chelsea! psycho lovato is coming for you!!!

• BLACK

LOVE IT!!!
    Kind of think of it… everytime Nick is a car is between girls

• itsme

Danger-ous said:

Either I’m a complete nerd or I love their new JONAS stuff. I’m thinking the latter.

I really like this song. I hope Kevin is still funny in the show, he makes that show for me.

That’s right, I said KEVIN!
    I hate to admit it, but I like “LA Baby” better than some of their own songs.

Really liking their new sound!

sorry but I know one thing THE BABY did not write the jonas? because ‘in an interview they said they had written some songs for JONAS

i like the jonas brothers and all but this song doesn’t even count as music, its terrible. lvatt was waaaaay better…

I think you’ve got it wrong Not into it. Joe should stick to promoting himself, Nick should continue to play many instruments and sing. Kevin should continue to play guitar and add some vocals. This is a great song.

• cortney

OMJ!!! i am in love with this song. it got me soo excited for tour n the new season. im really lovin season 2 right now!

• Hilary

meh .. ok.

• TayBrii__?

Love the song!

• HananJonas

SONG – AMAZING. put it on the next album please you amazing boys?

thecolordecays. said:

I only like the “Driving down the highway with the Californ-eye-aye breeze in my hair…” part, the song isn’t catchy enough!

-_-

——————

that’s the only part i liked too! the rest of the song is just not my cup of tea. I heard some other songs from the season two and those are much better than this.
    On the bright side, nick voice doesn’t sound whining soo that good.

• Melinda

The song is actually pretty good! I like it a lot !!

thecolordecays. said:

-_-

——————

On the bright side, nick voice doesn’t sound whining soo that good.

Nick is so beautiful it is hard to look at him. Seriously, love the song… love everything!

no thank you.

• all for me

I really like this better than what they have done in a long time!!

Danger-ous said:

That’s right, I said KEVIN!

——————–
    Kevin is the only reason i like the show.
    Hes the only one that can naturally act and is really funny.

• all for me

Notice how Nick is looking at Joe when hes laughing and smiling. Is Joe the only person that can him smile? Thats pretty sad Nick you need to get out more!

• Carrie

can i petition we switch the camp rock tour stuff with JONAS stuff. that’d be great. i could totally be down with that. i’ll even still tolerate demi if they could just do me that solid.

Agreed. The new music in JONAS sounds much more mature than the silly CR songs. I’d rather see a concert with JONAS stuff.

• emma13

lol at this video. it looks so corny not to mention the song.

• Not into it

What the hell is this pop autotune crap?! This is horrible. And wtf is up with the new set up? Joe should stick to singing and Nick should stick to playing the guitar. It looks awkward and weird the way their all playing instruments and there’s no lead singer. Sucks the Jonas Brothers have changed so much because it definitely hasn’t been in a good way! I miss the SOS/Hold On Days. Even Paranoid was better than this! This kind of music they’re doing now is just pure crap :(

• Danger-ous

That’s right, I said KEVIN!

Kinda reminds me of the SClub 7 show.

cant wait! :D

I really like this song. Keep on looking good Nicky.

• Tinypic Bandit

God, the video looked SO fake…the only part of the song I like is the “Driving down the high…” & this from someone who can’t stand Nick’s voice.

• Cass

KEVIN looks so hot, and Im a Nick girl. But gosh, Kev just looks so, idk, suave?! Everyone look at Kevin, he is spicy!

• NicksSweetCaroline

Ahaha anyone burst out laughinh when kevin says
    ” SHES A..”
    lolololol

• JB rocks my socks

OH MY GAUD
    I SO WANNA WATCH THIS!!!!!!

• Ash

definately not enough comments that slutty
    cyrus chick gets more? pfft.

JONAS JONAS JONAS! :)

love them season 2 songs are surprisingly amazing!

• 131109

I Love That Song!

• 131109

I Love That Song!

It’s my favorite of all

• superJOEman

JB on roof top and Joe on guitar!!! <3

miley was the other person that is why she is my favorite jb girlfriend. when he as with her he was laid back,crazy,funny and outgoing.selena made him boring.

• Kisses from Hollywood

what? just preview?

• -Hibz-

This makes me wanna visit America so much more. I’ve been dying to check it out.

Love the song, by the way! :D

• JBmuchbetter

Freaking awesome songs in the new season. <3

seeing nick between these two not funnnnny at allllll

• thecolordecays.

-_-

• lanaa

I have this song stuck in my head alllll the time. I’m lovin the music for season 2 thus far. :]

• Nobody Does It Better xx

This looks uhmazing (:
    Can’t wait!

• love_love_love

so i pretty much love nick’s smile when they’re in the car <3
    amazing songs in season 2!!
    :D

• Momentsintime

Wish they would sing their stuff at the concert not camp rock, im not going to see them this tour the tickets are to much man 125 dollars for front row i pay to see jb not demi or the camp rock stuff.I’ll wait till they go on tour and play their “REAL MUSIC” Not this cookie cutter popstar stuff disney makes them do.

<3 the songgg
    cant wait to see fulll

• yajaira

i love this song …

• Sonny

Gahh! The name sounds so cheesy, but it sounds so good! ;D In a cute Jonasy way.