Justin Bieber ‘My Fans Are Not Obsessed’

justin-bieber-zoo-33_0_0

International mega pop star Justin Bieber does not think his fan are obsessed despite huge stampedes and fans breaking bones when he tries to perform and the death threats they send his friends.

Justin told CNN: ‘They’re not too obsessed. Nah, you know, I think my fans are really supportive and I’m glad that I have really devoted fans. You know, I guess they do what they gotta do.

It’s been pretty amazing and I’m really glad that I’ve just been able to do what I love,” Bieber said. I’m really glad that I get to travel the world and like I said, just do what I love to do.’ Justin is consistently a trending topic on Twitter.

• theroserette001

ahahahhahah AGREED !

kim kardashian would not be getting death threats if they weren’t obsessed

LOL its the teenage hormones…once they get lots of_s.e.x_they start acting normal towards musicians…
    Unless you take a 5 sec non stop look at Tranny_Caca then your hormones just die immediately!

sorry lesbo!!!

joe jonas fans are more crasy…because they think that could date him.
    they’re more sad!

• mhmm .

OH BEAVER, YOU CRACK ME UP.
    AND YOUR FANS ARE CRACKED UP, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT STUPID? COME ON BEAVER, YOU’RE MAKING CANADIANS LOOK BAD HERE.

peacelovehearts said:

They aren’t obsessed.. They’re fucking CRAZY AS HELL!

& start attacking when you say that he sings like heidi montag on twitter O_O

wtf? everyone know that you are the CRASY GIRL from oceanup

are you serious?!
    wow. shows how much that kid pays attention to his fans ;)
    really?
    they send death threats, but I guess that doesn’t count as an obsession issue.
    :P

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:

They aren’t obsessed.. They’re fucking CRAZY AS HELL!

& start attacking when you say that he sings like heidi montag on twitter O_O

wtf? everyone know that you are the CRASY GIRL from oceanup
    YES! that shoots pickles & medication at people like you!

• Dumaaa ?

I agree Justin. Your fans are more than just obsessed. ;)

• A Taste of Honey

OH BEAVER, YOU CRACK ME UP.

====

lay off the caps

• EASYMAC.

lol. this is like jonas saying their fans are just “passionate.” lies.

love you bieber, but you do have quite the obsessed following. ;)

• Moonbeam

She’s a good girl, loves her mama
    Loves Jesus and America too
    Shes a good girl, crazy ’bout Elvis
    Loves horses and her boyfriend too

its not like hes going to say that they are….im sure he knows they are

• CantHaveYou

ugh, i think justin’s just … -.-‘

i think those death threats and that 3 year old girl crying, and those huge stampedes are called obsession. :)

=]

apparently Justin thinks thats NOT being an obsessed fan! :P

• HeyYouOkayNot

Yeepp like some people say
    THE’RE CRAZY

• Almost Blue

Lmao. Jokes. Justin, your fans are creepily obsessed with you.

peacelovehearts is an attention whore! =]

• peacelovehearts

OMFG i am most definitely in love with my RDJ picture on my profile.. I can’t quit staring at it…. O_O

• peacelovehearts

They aren’t obsessed.. They’re fucking CRAZY AS HELL!

& start attacking when you say that he sings like heidi montag on twitter O_O

• Cherry

He’s right; they have PASSED the obsessed mark. They are now on the straight up lunatic level.

bieber fans are insane

• Moonbeam

Because death threads are so supportive. Um, Bieber.

uh, i think he’s just .. -.-‘

• xoangelaa

See, that’s where he’s wrong. His fans ARE INDEED obsessed haha. I love him though!

ugh, i think justin’s just … -.-‘

=]

• Timber518

oceanUP, do you have any other pictures of him? Seriously, whenever you get a picture of someone you post the same one every single time.

• Haley

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Sorry, just laughing at Bieber’s obliviousness to the world.

Kay, nothing to see here.
    Move along :)

• theroserette001

ahahahahahahah seriously ? thats BULLLLLLLSHHIIIIITTTTTTT

on young jeiber, did he not hear of what was going on in australia when he was there ?

Yes your fans r obbsessed fucking dumb ass

please watch this music video

• Alexx.

YES THEY ARE OBSSESED YOU BIEVER BOY. :P

please view this music video it is really beautiful

• Gleekedout

hahahahahahahahahahahahha. That proves the fame has gone to his head.

of course they’re not obsessed (ironic!!)

• rockstar101

That’s just so stupid! You can’t say every fan is obsessed, just like you can’t say no fan is obsessed.
    And there’s obviously a lot of pathetic little ‘Beliebers’ that send Kim Kardashian death threats for making a picture with Justin. I mean honestly. If I was Justin, I would be ashamed to have such fans.
    Well but as I said, there’s surely some nice ‘Beliebers’, too…

yes because people just wanna be support and say they have beiber fever and they push ur mother down to see you
    oh yes just supportive :)

• Fiona

OBSESSED is an understatement…

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Ummm, whenever you go on Twitter, Justin Bieber is ALWAYS trending. That must mean they talk about him EVERY SINGLE DAY and THE WHOLE TIME THEY’RE ON TWITTER. And I’ve talked to some fans who think Justin Bieber is better than the Beatles. BETTER THAN THE BEATLES! They’re life is all about Justin now, they only talk abotu Justin! And you think they’re not obsessed? Oh please.

“Not obsessed”? Is he joking? They sent death threats to Kim Kardashian just because SHE TOOK A PICTURE WITH HIM. And nooo, they’re certainly “not obsessed” then. Idiot.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

joe jonas fans are more crasy…because they think that could date him.
    they’re more sad!
    Oh and Bieber fans DONT?

• <333

DUDE , are you serious?!
    they are [ beyond ] obsessed.
    and i don’t blame them or anything .
    i mean c’mon he’s so hot!

• Judi0210

aaawww justin is soo sweet!!!:) BIEBER FOREVER!!!

• BirthdayCake

I appreciate the optimism Biebs. But you have to know that is complete crap. Girls are crazy!

He isn’t oblivious to the fact that his fans are obsessed. He loves his fans and so you know how some people are so judgmental and they’re like OMG. These Beiber fans are so obsessed and keeps saying bad things about his fans. He needs his fans and he needs to be modest about his fans too. So even if he isn’t innocent about the fact that his fans are actually crazy, he has to pretend he is and protect them from “EVIL PEOPLE”

LMFAO BIEBER FANS NOT OBSESSED?

Oh that is hilarious..

I mean… he’s obviously not just going to say ‘YA, MY FANS ARE SO OBSESSED WITH ME!!!’

The OceanUp posters don’t have much common sense…..

• mrsdestinyhope

joe jonas fans are more crasy…because they think that could date him.
    they’re more sad!
    Oh and Bieber fans DONT?

Really? and how many celebs do you know that PUBLIC ALLY asked their fans to stop sending threat notes to another celeb? I’m sorry, but Bieber fans Bypass JONAS CRAZE by MILES. They’re too extreme. Beaver needs to stop day dreaming and wake hiss ass up into reality!

• twilightobsessed

OMG he is like so wrong his fans r like waay obsessed. there is a really kool tshirt and 2 jumpers i see coming back from scool in a shop that have i <3 justin bieber on them and a print of his signiture. they r so kool. i want them.

• Hilary

ahahah ..really?

uh ya haha bieber fever victims r 4 SURE obsessed…. and im actually 1 of them hehe but hey i luv him enuff 2 say HECK YA IM OBSESSED!!!! JB 4EVA!!!!!!!

No Justin Were Ubsessed :L

• Dayna

Listen, im a MASSIVE bieber fan, and im telling you we arnt obssesed, we are devoted & love justin. You only think we are obsessed because when you ‘haters’ call us wierd and make fun of him we get defensive.

• and a 5!6!7!8!

dude dont speak for ur fans and about something that we all know isnt true

• monster

ROFL.

Pretty sure once your fans (girls ages 6-14) have made DEATH THREATS to random people who have been seen with him, they aren’t obsessed anymore. Just psychotic.

• Maralovelovelove

Uh, yeah…. no. They’re obsessed kiddo.

He’s right. They aren’t obsessed. They have mental conditions that make them not think clearly.

• Katie

A Taste of Honey said:

WHO’S KENDALL?

====

jenner. the little kardashian girl. she’s dating biebz. apparently

I’m in shock
    then all the friendship with Kim was just to disguise the true romance?

• iloveyouux

Yeah. THEY’RE BEYOND OBSESSED.

His fans are more than obssess! Jonas fans are the best! JONAS > bieber..Jonas fans are nice for they don’t criticize other personalities not like those immature fan of his..take that!

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:

and we care because …
    Because RDJ is the shit. & he can pown your ass like Mikey Rourke.

no justin, they really are.

• A Taste of Honey

Kendall is getting death threats now? Lmao. Crazies.

====

yeah. she kindaaa made it worse though because she keeps bringing justin up. :/

• idkMyBFFjill

I wonder at which point he’ll actually consider them obsessed…maybe when a “fan” holds a cat–no wait, her own family–hostage once he quits twitter?

• Lilly

You’re right, obsessed can’t be used to describe them anymore. They’re way beyond that. They’ll probably have to create a new word for that kind of obsession

joe jonas fans are more crasy…because they think that could date him.
    they’re more sad!

1. it’s crazy.
    2. justin bieber fans are just as CRAZY about wanting to date him, for example, sending death threats because of jealousy and that is even more horrible than getting mad at Jemi.
    your argument is invalid. :]

peacelovehearts said:

peacelovehearts is an attention whore! =]
    & you’re contributing to my attention whoring skillz by writing random comments about me (:

_______

yeah loser but you secretly love it all!
    you think you own this place and act like queen B! its like you got nothing better to do with your life but to just come on oceanup!
    Actually i’m just procrastinating on studying for my AP exams tomorrow.. & everybody knows that my lover for eternity Ginger, is the queen B! (:

________

whatever, your just bored with your life :)

his fans are definitely obsessed. :)

• peacelovehearts

A Taste of Honey said:
    Kendall is getting death threats now? Lmao. Crazies.

====

yeah. she kindaaa made it worse though because she keeps bringing justin up. :/
    I get hourly death threats from Selena & Bieber fans on twitter & formspring.. They’re too delusional to actually understand that i don’t mind Bieber’s music.

• No_Longer_Anon

peacelovehearts said:

No_Longer_Anon said:
    thats a damn lie.
    Your username is a win.
    _________
    tyvm :)

• A Taste of Honey

=====

yeahhh but this hate is “back off of my man bitchhh” hate. lmfao

no justin, they really are.

he knows
    but his fans are the most loyal out there, always defending him and never criticize or fail to support
    so he made sure to defend it
    I wanted to like his music … he seems to be a great idol to have

• BATMANNN28

Lolwut?

• GoldenGal9311

peacelovehearts said:

A Taste of Honey said:
    Kendall is getting death threats now? Lmao. Crazies.

====

yeah. she kindaaa made it worse though because she keeps bringing justin up. :/
    ___________

Lmao.

• GoldenGal9311

Anyway, I gotta go to bed. Goodnight.

• A Taste of Honey

Anyway, I gotta go to bed. Goodnight

===

goodnight!

• harrypotterbitches

no justin, they really are.

he knows
    so he made sure to defend it
    I wanted to like his music … he seems to be a great idol to have
    yeah and they’ll also cut a bitch for glancing at him for to long

• MrsEfron

joe jonas fans are more crasy…because they think that could date him.
    they’re more sad!

1. it’s crazy.
    your argument is invalid. :]

i’m sorry but they send Demi death threats!
    materials on site were talking about it

WHO’S KENDALL?

• StarLightSTARbright

oh no justin, because a 3 year old crying, you being a TT forever and ever and fans knocking down your mama isn’t obsessive.

• A Taste of Honey

WHO’S KENDALL?

====

jenner. the little kardashian girl. she’s dating biebz. apparently

• thecolordecays.

Wow, yeah…they’re loonies!

• JUSINLOVER<3

sorry biebs, your fans (me being a major one) are ocerly obsessed! and theres a good reason for us to be (:

• JUSTINLOVER<3

overly*

• iCHEETAH

I’m sorry. I’m obsessed..Now I’m going to send death threats to you.

• A Taste of Honey

I’m in shock
    then all the friendship with Kim was just to disguise the true romance

===

kim hooked them up at the president dinner thingamabob. hahaa

Of course they’re obsessed, and I’m sure he knows it, but they give him money. There’s no way in hell he’s going to publicly bash them. Just like Jonas or any other celeb knows they have some obsessed fans but won’t admit it, Justin’s are just crazy in the majority.

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts is an attention whore! =]

• Sweetdisposition?

He doesn’t want to hurt his lunatic fans by calling them obsessed, the twilight people say the same thing. They know that a lot of their fans are crazy as hell but instead they just call them devoted or supportive fans.

• No_Longer_Anon

thats a damn lie.

peacelovehearts said:

peacelovehearts is an attention whore! =]

_______

yeah loser but you secretly love it all!

• GoldenGal9311

A Taste of Honey said:

seeing how kendall is getting death threats, i’d say they’re obsessed. lmao
    _________________

Kendall is getting death threats now? Lmao. Crazies.

• peacelovehearts

No_Longer_Anon said:
    thats a damn lie.
    Your username is a win.

peacelovehearts said:

and we care because …

not Obsessed my a.s.s

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts is an attention whore! =]

_______

yeah loser but you secretly love it all!

Your days are numbered beaver. He’s starting not to be a TT on twitter anymore.

• 7.05 is my 11.11

joe jonas fans are more crasy…because they think that could date him.
    they’re more sad!
    —————–
    lmfao
    please tell me you’re joking
    most bieber fans are fucking psycho
    thats why he’s on TT everyday
    but i’m guessing a lot of those tweets are hate tweets

• idkMyBFFjill

just did my last ap exam today :)
    best of luck tomorrow

• Timber518

Sorry, I love Bieber, but he’s sadly mistaken. I’ve talked to some fans who are just beyond obsessed. Completely unhealthy. Lol!

• CantHaveYou

nooo theyre CRAZY!! thats the nicest way to put it!

• A Taste of Honey

seeing how kendall is getting death threats, i’d say they’re obsessed. lmao

• harrypotterbitches

um no justin i reason to believe some are obsessed…

• diane n.

haha, if he doesnt think some of his fans are obsessed, he is sadly mistaken.

• LaLaLandGirl

>.>
    is he that oblivious?

• kristenn

psshh. sure they arent.

its not like someone stole his hat, he has tts on twitter everyday…