Kevin Jonas Come To Our Free Concert!

kevin-jonas-ffee

• Nancy1069

Is anyone out there!? (ehoes)
    I am

___________________

Howdy!
    :P Why hello there

_________________

Big day, isn’t it?
    It is? :P

• Figaro

Is anyone out there!? (ehoes)
    I am

___________________

Howdy!
    :P Why hello there

_________________

Big day, isn’t it?
    It is? :

_______________________

Oh. Well, no – I was just asking to see what your response was. It’s obviously not a very big day for either of us.

I cant wait til Saturday ! Yay finally Free hahah. I dont think im able to go this tour thats why gots to pay for SAT -_-

• Danger-ous

To answer Kevin’s question, is anyone coming…I’m sure Demi will go.

• Dumm Blonnd

They need to do more free stuff out of LA. ;\

Psssst, Georgians like the Jonas Brothers too. ;)

• Hilary

Have they really become that desperate?

It’s so sad.

• Hangover

inwonderland

I honestly can’t wait to see Kevin on a Minute to Win It tonight! :)

I dont think they’re “that” desperate haha. I guess they feel that they lost their fans and they’r just trying to regain those fans back. Come on. Theyre still the Jonas Brothers.

• Hangover

No,thanks:)

• hananjonas

I WISH I COULD GO :(

iMystified said:
    Have they really become that desperate?

_____________________________
    Hah. I think so. :p

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

JB FOREVER!
    And before you all start asking, when I say JB i mean JONAS BROTHERS, the real JB.

• Nancy1069

I don’t wanna fly all the way to Los Angeles :P

• inwonderland

Hangover said:

No,thanks:)

I love your icon :)

<3 kevvin

• Figaro

No, cause you’ll most likely tow Demi in with you.

desperate much ?

• Gleekedout

If they pay for my plane I’ll come

• Gleekedout

If they pay for my plane I’ll come

• Nancy1069

If they pay for my plane I’ll come
    —————
    I still wouldn’t go, I’m too lazy :p

• Figaro

Is anyone out there!? (ehoes)

• Nancy1069

Is anyone out there!? (ehoes)
    I am

• Figaro

Is anyone out there!? (ehoes)
    I am

___________________

Howdy!

• Nancy1069

Is anyone out there!? (ehoes)
    I am

___________________

Howdy!
    :P Why hello there

• Figaro

Is anyone out there!? (ehoes)
    I am

___________________

Howdy!
    :P Why hello there

_________________

Big day, isn’t it?

• mctiqueen

To answer Kevin’s question, is anyone coming…I’m sure Demi will go.

__________________________

why is it all about Demi now? If you are a very close friend of course you would go. They hang out. Of course if your with your bestfriends you BRING them. And anyway the only time we see Jemi is when theyre out and thats not EVERYDAY.

You’re kidding, right? Lmao. Any chance the press/media gets a hold of a picture of them, Oceanup and everyone eats it up.

Jonas Brothers are stupid. They can’t make a new website and make it popular. JUST STICK TO TWITTER AND YOUTUBE AND MYSPACE OR FACEBOOK.
    ____________

The only one who’s stupid here is you M. Now get outta my face.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

“Oh how the tables have turned..” lol. I miss them.

I guess the tables have really turned, huh?

________________________________

LITERALLY.

If haven’t heard Jonas Brothers and…Demi are going to be on Good Morning America

• mctiqueen

I miss the days when they didn’t promote like a thousand million times, and people just showed up because they did it on their own free-will. And I also miss their old live chats when they would be all huddled around the computer, they didn’t keep checking the time on their watches, they didn’t have a list of what they WERE SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT.

• mctiqueen

It’s kind of funny how awhile back, she was the one quoting about coat tail riders. Funny, how these last couple months she’s done nothing but ride on the Jonas’ coat tails, isn’t it? Lmao.

Yeah all the eight to ten year olds are probably still fans. At least the ones that haven’t gone over to Biebs yet!

• thecolordecays.

I guess the tables have really turned, huh?

________________________________

LITERALLY.

How corny could that be?!
    I remember watching it when it first came out and didn’t think that way! SMH

The tables HAVE freakin’ turned!

Have they really become that desperate?

I think so!

• demi is my girl crush

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.U HAV NO LIVES U HATE ON SOMEONE BECAUSE SHE IS CHARMING AND SEXY ENOUGH TO GET A GUY U NEVER WILL. SHE HAS THE BEST VOICE OF ANYONE ON DINEY! SHES KNOWS WHO SHE IS AND SHE IS NOT CHANGING. BEFORE SHE STARTED DATING JOE NONE OF THIS HATE WAS GOING ON. U STUPID LITTLE TEENIES LOVE TO STIR UP DRAMA. NO ONE MATURE WILL EVER DO OR SAY THE THINGS U DO. IN THE THE WORDS OF MS. LOVATO “HATERS WILL HATE” SHE CAN DAMN SURE TAKE IT.SO KEEP HATING ITS NOT DOING THE LEAST BIT OF DAMAGE. NOW HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS GO GET ON YOUR LITTLE JAMMIES, ITS PAST YOUR BEDTIME.

No thank you, Kevin…

Kevin Jonas Come To Our Free Concert!

—————

No, thank you.

I guess the tables have really turned, huh?

________________________________

LITERALLY.

How corny could that be?!
    I remember watching it when it first came out and didn’t think that way! SMH

The tables HAVE freakin’ turned!

___________________________

i know gosh i was just kidding I know what you meant. and since we were talking about jonas and ur symbolism I thought of them turning the table. gosh so harsh.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Where is everybody chillin at?

• StarLightSTARbright

Not even if they paid me.

• Charlotte-x-

“They can’t make a new website and make it popular.”

LMAO, hypocrite. You’re always posting your shitty web site on here.

• thecolordecays.

I guess the tables have really turned, huh?

________________________________

LITERALLY.

How corny could that be?!
    I remember watching it when it first came out and didn’t think that way! SMH

The tables HAVE freakin’ turned!

___________________________

Don’t be so sensitive, I wasn’t yelling at you!

demi is my girl… said:

—————————

Demi has nothing to do with this. LOL

Gosh some of you are so mean! They are doing a free concert for their fans. It is something nice to do. People always complain about how much things cost and they try to give us a free concert to show us what the tour might be like and you people criticize. If I lived in California, you bet I would be there. If I depended on this site to tell me what was going on in the world you would think that the Jonas Brothers and Miley were the most hated people in the world Some of you just criticize and hate so much. No appreciation or open-mindness at all. Luckily twitter and some other sites are actually excited about JB’s new song, concert and free concert. I am glad to see that some people are still postive. The fans JB lost are the ones they needed to lose, they don’t need fans who critize and disrespect them all the time. They still have plenty of fans out there who love them for who they are, mistakes or what not!!!!!

Have they really become that desperate?

I think so!
    NO they haven’t! They are doing this for fans! They have a lot of fans out there, just not on this hateful site!

———————

Whatever!

• superJOEman

So FFE is now Cambio? Okay..but I already gained so many friends on FFE!!

Have they really become that desperate?

I think so!

—————–

The only fans they have left are the dumb teenies. They have lost most older fans with this tour. If the Jonai and Demi don’t want to grow as artists and want to be stuck with the Disney image forever, then their management is doing a good job at it!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Kevin Jonas Come To Our Free Concert!

• - Blair Waldorf -

I didn’t get it.

• Sweetdisposition?

“Please come to our free concert…it’s free. Please!”

• picstoburn

oceanup. fix your shit.

• Sweetdisposition?

Random: Omg, those little girls on the Oprah show were so adorable.

• TayBrii__?

I remember that video, now I gotta watch it. :D

• iMystified

Have they really become that desperate?

RGADFGFG KEVIN?

• m

Have they really become that desperate?

Pretty much.

• thecolordecays.

I guess the tables have really turned, huh?

AM i THE ONLY PERSON WHO FINDS KEVIN CREEPY?

• TayBrii__?

I can’t, ’cause it’s in California and I’m in Georgia. :-\

To answer Kevin’s question, is anyone coming…I’m sure Demi will go.

__________________________