has anyone ever met her?
    is she really only 5’4″
    cause she looks a lot taller than that

I’m 5’4 and she towered over me. She’s probably about 5’7. Miley is a ~liar~
    oh my goodness i am in love with your icon.
    haha that had to be one of my favorite episodes of snl EVER.
    GOLDEN GIRLS = LOVEEE

hahaha yes!

• Chuy! lmao

See some one understands! These miley fans are so stupid..It is just sad!

• jewnasbrothers

I agree<3

• JonasandMileyPones

HAHA WOW MILEY FANS COME ON SHE MESSED UP! STOP ACTING LIKE SHE DIDNT! ” Shes just a teen” Well so am I! and i know i wouldnt do half the sh!!!!!!!!T she did. SO Stop and get a life instead of acting like shes MISS PERFECT and her mistakes arent BIG! because for anyone the mistakes she did are WORSE!

_____

Enough with the blue font.

ibemiah said:
    —————
    What the hell? She never messed up. She’s living her life & having fun, unlike some nuns-in-training who enjoy slamming teenagers who are dancing like any normal person would do.

• Cata_loves_miley

that would be so amazing.
    with my two favorite singers

Lol I remember that pic in Shankman’s office. She looked like a twat in heat and all the Miley stans were like “but Nick is fapping to these, its okay!” ugh.

I hope so.

• KeepTheFaith

Enough of this. OU, grow up. -_-

ibemiah said:
    Leave her alone OU!! She messed up, and i hope she learns from this on unlike the others! LMFAO but still shes a person, whos messed up and is calling out for help!
    Messed up & calling out for help? LMFAO! what the fuck? You need some help… -_- *shoots medication*

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

“Hes just being Bieber” Lmfao, I love Buck(:

• milliesmilee

lmao. this will be news for a long time. get used to it.

milliesmilee said:
    lmao. this will be news for a long time. get used to it.
    *sigh* I’m still disappointed that there was no pole :/

• Cata_loves_miley

oceanup will just not get over miley’s dancing tape, will they?

• picstoburn

it’s not oceanup fault all the gossip sites are doing it too.go yell at them.

ha I hope you know that you sound like a total fool right now. Do you seriously have no life and no friends that you have to constantly comment on everything? please get a hobby and grow up. Btw Miley has no talent, don’t deny it you know it’s true

LMAO Miley fans always make me laugh because they’re so stupid. Miley makes the same mistakes OVER AND OVER AGAIN. from her half naked photos to her pole dancing, not to mention she has no talent and looks like a beaver. sounds like someone’s in denial :)

• picstoburn

lmao. this will be news for a long time. get used to it.
    *sigh* I’m still disappointed that there was no pole :/
    smfh.

Miley Cyrus sucks. End of story, there’s no argument.

• 7.05 is my 11.11

“perhaps because he looks like her first girlfriend, lesbiann”
    hahahhah i love this guy.

WHAT THE BUCK!
    i like that he talks about stuff are on this site

who is this guy and why is he so annoying…? smh

anyway the little miley fans whining about how she is just SO PERSECUTED makes me lol. she’s a whore. end of. love her or hate her for it, idgaf. but girl is a shameful slut.

• sess nugget

Can you imagine how big this single will be? Miley and Justin? I came.

Way to generalize. I guess all teenagers are skanky attention whores.

• peacelovehearts

Did you not hear me? You should go back to shooting your field mice with your arlington bolt rifle. I have THOUSANDS of pictures of me in a bikini, and so do MILLIONS of other girls. & she did a damn good pole dance. *shoots pickle* STFU

• gymnastlovee95

now dats gonna be a joke.
    bleh, miley and justin= love her+can’t stand that asshole!
    ewww justin beiber…..the 2020 ball in times square will drop before his does.

lol

• Mileyyy_

ughh shut the fuk up, i hate that guy, BUT MOSTLY, I HATE OCEAN UP, UGHHH OCEANUP HATES MILEY, ugh leave her alone my god !

• JonasandMileyPones

I hope Miley goes to a strip club and dances her ass off just to piss you haters off even more.

• peacelovehearts

Way to generalize. I guess all teenagers are skanky attention whores.
    Nope & neither is miley. You should really try to crawl out of your cave sometime and go to a dance. You’d probably have a heart attack, not that that would be a bad thing…

• 7.05 is my 11.11

now dats gonna be a joke.
    bleh, miley and justin= love her+can’t stand that asshole!
    ewww justin beiber…..the 2020 ball in times square will drop before his does.
    lmfao
    i feel the same way
    mileys wayyy too good for him
    i was so pissed when i saw them together

• BitchCyrus

i liked :P

• jerseygirl

May 12, 2010 @ 04:23 pm
    sess nugget said:

Can you imagine how big this single will be? Miley and Justin? I came.
    LOVE your comments.
    LOVE your icon. :D

• Love-ato

She’s not referring to her bikini pics. ahahaha

And yes Miley fans sound so pathetic arguing. It’s actually hilarious.
    I feel sorry for you people, it’s like YOU KNOW SHE MAKES IT HER YOU GUYS TO DEFEND HER.

Miley Cyrus sucks. End of story, there’s no argument.
    I guess millions of people love sucky music since she’s sold like 17 million albums

• itsme

I hope they show a shot of Joe on “Minute to Win it”.

MileyWood said:

no, miley didn’t mess up. hell people’s opinions are just messed up. EVERYONE i know dances like this. parents need to get used to it for crying out loud. times have changed since it wasn’t right to talk to a guy while dancing. parents need get their heads out of their butts and realize what they’re kids are doing and be sensible about it. stop looking at miley to be the role model for your children. OWN UP and YOU be the role model for your own children people.

yeah but you live on a Striptease club right? the rest of us…don’t…so try to understand!

AMAZING! found more here: http://eyeprime.blogspot.com/

Seriously how can miley be paid ONLY 12,000 dollars when miranda has 180,000 That doesnt make ANY sense at all.

• sess nugget

Actually i believe it’s the other way around. Haters sound so pathetic arguing it’s actually hilarious. Miley is like any other teenage girl. You’ve never grinded anyone at one of your school dances before? If not, then that’s your problem. My school has to have police come in because too many people are having sex. You’ve never taken pictures with your boyfriend before? Not that you would have one anyway. I’ll support Miley no matter what. Hell, she can make a sex tape & i’ll applause her. Why? Because i’m a fan. Always have been & always will be. You need to grow up and go to high school. Because you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. She’s not a fake, she’s not a mistake, it’s set in her DNA.

Iawtc. You and I are fans of her for her music. Fuck her personal life, it is her /personal/ life, as in we shouldn’t give a fuck. Although I do wish she would generalize and be more careful with her appearance, because we all know that people like to focus on the negative.

Katie said:

I’m in shock that miranda earns more than miley?
    is that for real?

=

it’s true

MileyWood said:

No. The rest of you don’t have a social life, hence, have never been to a middle school/high school dance before because you’re too busy slamming other people. Live your own life please. (:

LoveChimpanzee said:

miley fans should just admit that what she did is not okay and move the fuck on
    —————-
    I’ll never admit that. People are blowing this waaaaay out of proportion.

God, I hate Miley posts. The haters are just so freaking narrow-minded.

Dude, ikr. I’m a big Miley stan and stuff, but you have to be open to all opinions and generalize right from wrong. What Miley did was rather risque, but most definitely not as big as haters are claiming it to be.

• itsme

Jim on “The Office” is so adorable.

• Ya Moms

This dude is hilarious!! Ya miley fans have to stop saying she made a mistake…Then ya need to go back in time and look at all the mistakes she has done..cuz there are a lot of them..The next LIDNSAY LOHAN DUH! And the fact that she was dancing like that around little kids makes it worst! WoW.. Know i will say she is a teen and she is upposed to have fun.. and i have dance like that before but not with a dude that is like 50! Dosent she know that she is in the freaking public eye..Everyone will see what she does eventually! The End! Hahaha!

Katie said:

I’m in shock that miranda earns more than miley?
    is that for real?

=

it’s true

Miranda gets paid more per episode (which was what the poll/info thing was stating), as opposed to Miley who banks in on merchandise and concerts.

• StarLightSTARbright

miley should just be a bit more careful what she does in the public, thats all. end of story.

• itsme

Nick’s gonna be in a taco bell commercial? Seriously? Lol.

• 7.05 is my 11.11

peacelovehearts said:
    7.05 is my 11.11 said:
    now dats gonna be a joke.
    bleh, miley and justin= love her+can’t stand that asshole!
    ewww justin beiber…..the 2020 ball in times square will drop before his does.
    lmfao
    i feel the same way
    mileys wayyy too good for him
    i was so pissed when i saw them together
    I wonder how much Usher paid Miley to babysit the fetus..?
    lol ikr
    im just hoping they dont do a song together, i cant stand justin
    and why would he do that anyways, disneys ‘corny’ and his music has a real life meaning haha

• iLoveChimpanzee

this was hilarious. stop being so stupid miley fans. SOME PEOPLE HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR and like to make fun of your precious queen miley.
    lol
    “hannah montana wears pants, miley cyrus doesnt! its so hard being a parent”
    hahaha hes so funny.

and stfu about “WE DO THIS AT DANCES”
    please. sit down. because youre pretty much holding up a sign that says “i cant read”
    nobody gives a shit if you act like a skank at dances. a lot of people do. but you dont do that with 45 year old men, gay or not. that was jus disturbing.
    aaaand im right. lol

_______

i love u :)

yes i have danced like the before heck even worse ;) in the floor and all but not with old dudes like the oldest guy i ever danced with is 23 like u just dont mess with dinosaurs even if they are gay.

• EASYMAC.

wait. for real? lol.

• jerseygirl

May 12, 2010 @ 04:35 pm

LoveChimpanzee said:

miley fans should just admit that what she did is not okay and move the fuck on
    —————-
    I’ll never admit that. People are blowing this waaaaay out of proportion.

God, I hate Miley posts. The haters are just so freaking narrow-minded.

—————
    I adore MIley. Think she’s one of the more real and honest Disney stars out there. And I don’t thnk she’s that bad at all. She reminds me of some of the crazier girls I went to school with. But not necessarily one of the “bad” girls. Seriously, there are stories about other DC stars doing alot worse than Miley EVER did.

• Katie

I’m in shock that miranda earns more than miley?
    is that for real?

• disney_girl

No problem, It’s ok for me! :)

• iLoveChimpanzee

Miley Cyrus sucks. End of story, there’s no argument.
    _______
    people, u mean kids tweens and teens from all over the world :)

i like miley but when ppl bring the whole how many albums has someone sold or how many awards someone has pisses me off

________________
    So what do you want them to say instead???

OMG LEA MICHELE SMOKES :(

• Anonymous :)

wasn’t this already known?

Love-ato said:

She’s not referring to her bikini pics. ahahaha

And yes Miley fans sound so pathetic arguing. It’s actually hilarious.
    —————-

• sess nugget

I agree with half of this comment. 1. The dancing was fine imo, the thing that was wrong was the 40 something year old man. I love Miley, but that was trashy. 2. You are right. Parents need to be their child’s role model. A celebrity is someone they should look up to as entertainment, as joy.

• mothaducka

I LOVE THIS GUYYYY!!!
    hes hilarious.
    and miley is the shit love herrr!

lol
    “hannah montana wears pants, miley cyrus doesnt! its so hard being a parent”
    hahaha hes so funny.

and stfu about “WE DO THIS AT DANCES”
    aaaand im right. lol

just shut up.
    you’re giving me a headache.

I kinda wish it was a sex tape.. -_-
    Me and a friend were laughing at the comments. People here really need to go out to a club.

You can tell most of them are 12/13 even though they say their 15/16. Either that or they come from one of those uptight states/countries like Utah/China.

maybe thats it. they’re mormon. ahaha. i’m from california and found nothing wrong with it. you’re probably right.

I’m from California too. I live in Silverlake/LA which is near Hollywod. I see worse shit on Melrose St. xD

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

I kinda wish it was a sex tape.. -_-

I agree completely. I live in Miami & go to a school where 1/4 of the student population has some kind of STD..

my icon turns me on (;
    lmfao

Gross.

• xoxokatie8

my icon turns me on (;
    lmfao

Gross.

LOLLLLLLLLLL
    I’m high today

• whitesoxlove10

xoxokatie8 said:

my icon turns me on (;
    lmfao
    he wishes it was my hands haha
    jkjkjk

wow that’s so offensive to people in Utah and China. you should think before you speak, I’ve bet you’ve never been to either one of those places. stop talking shit, the fact that you like a talentless chipmunk like Miley doesn’t help you either

OMG Kevin’s such a FAG

LMAO I bet your a 200 lb. 12 year old friendless loser. yuppp :]
    Nope, that’d be me.. Except I’m 300 lbs & 8 years old with my chinchilla as my friend (:

lmfao oh nick, you SLAY ME

• MileyWood

no. i would see nothing wrong with the way she was dancing…if it was with someone her age. 45? come on now. and in front of children who still see her as hannah montana. i doubt 5,6,7 and 8 year olds understand what she means by “breaking out”. she should’ve at least considered that much.
    ———————————————
    then she’d be getting bitched at for grinding on someone who was her age!!!! miley can never win with haters. they’ll always find something to bitch about. we all know that by now. lol. and the thing is, why should anyone have to limit themselves for society? people who feel they have to conform to society’s standards and expections… i feel sorry for you. don’t let what others think limit you. that’s stupid and idiotic. i admire miley for not holding back and being true to herself. THAT’S a role model to me! one who’s true to herself and others that want to know what she’s like. she’s not fake. she’s not plastic or a disney controlled robot. GTFOI!!

peacelovehearts said:

StarLightSTARbright said:
    i totally added my favorite people on my profile, i’m such a loser lmao
    Last week i just spent 4 hours redoing my whole page because OceanUp decided to be a bitch and delete EVERYTHING -_-

omg seriously? i would have b slapped the site owner,

Hahah, I like Whatthebuck.
    “Taylor and Selena are two of key bitches that cannot sing” will always be my favorite. :D

• sess nugget

ROTFL Miley fans are ridiculous. WTF is a Selena stan? unless you learn how to spell then idk wtf your talking about. all Miley fans are just a bunch of 12 year old losers that sit around thinking of weird words to make up

I enjoy being ~12~ tyvm.

• peacelovehearts

There are miley stans, JB stans, Bieber stans..
    Miley “stans” didn’t make it up either..This is obviously you’re first time on the website.. & You’re not exactly welcome.. -_-

Be back later. :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

GO KEVIN!!

Cherry said:

• girl crush mileyyyyy

touching me, touching youuu!

• musiciseverything

Hahah, I like Whatthebuck.
    I died of laughter when he said that. :)

StarLightSTARbright said:
    i totally added my favorite people on my profile, i’m such a loser lmao

omg seriously? i would have b slapped the site owner,
    I would’ve sent them a long ass tweet.. except they blocked me after i asked them nicely to “fix their shit”..

• xoxokatie8

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• xoxokatie8

my icon turns me on (;
    lmfao

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

KEVIN!!

well that’s what God is doing to punish you
    You think OceanUp is God? Oh dear…..O_O
    *shoots huge ass bottle of medication*

• 7.05 is my 11.11

Cherry said:

bhahahahaha
    i just watchd it finally
    she was just dancing i dont see the big deal at all
    who cares how old he is, lmao utah/china

• whitesoxlove10

kenny chesney’s better as a memory= GOOSEBUMPS :)

• FlowaTri

Oceanup moved this post up so it can get more hate! UGH FFS sake oceanup just shout it from the roof tops that you HATE Miley and be done with it.

How about that Whatthebuck show where he defends miley in cant be tamed and calls Selena and Taylor two off key bitches lmao.

Why dont you post that?? here i’ll link it for you :)

• Cherry

Those are considered fly over states.
    lmfao.
    Seriously when your in a plane all you see is deserted land.
    hahah ikr, im in cali, the only place id rather be would be ny, other then that, the rest of the us seems boring

No, Florida, New Orleans, Dallas, and New Jersey are also fun.

Other than those states, it’s just plain boring.
    Nahh, Florida’s actually pretty boring.. We got Jersey Shore & the Kardashians though.. (;
    Naa i’ve been to Florida, it’s pretty damn fun.

• whitesoxlove10

peacelovehearts said:

Cherry said:
    Those are considered fly over states.
    lmfao.
    Seriously when your in a plane all you see is deserted land.

No, Florida, New Orleans, Dallas, and New Jersey are also fun.

Other than those states, it’s just plain boring.
    well i live in oklahoma and we have tornandoes :)

• xoxokatie8

I am a 10th grader and I am 16. ~ I’m far too wise for my age haha.

16, junior… almost a senior! i’m so excitedd. :)
    ___
    Same here.
    Seniors babyyyyyyyyyyy ! Can’t wait :)

sess nugget said:

How old is everyone and what grade?

I am a 10th grader and I am 16. ~ I’m far too wise for my age haha.

16, junior… almost a senior! i’m so excitedd. :)
    16~sophmore… (:
    18, Senior.

WTF? LOL You guys sound so ridiculous right now. Stop picking up apart every tweet by everyone, because the reality is that you don’t know more than half of the things that go on in their daily lives. And when you pass your opinions as facts is even more ridiculous and inmature.

musiciseverything said:
    I LMFAO whenever someone on here calls Miley a whore. They should come to my school. There’s this boy in my history class that fingers his girlfriend the whole time… & then touches my paper….FML…-_-

That’s so fucking gross….
    & it really doesn’t help that i have lunch right after that class..

Ew. I would’ve bitched slapped the guy. Smh.
    I’m scared of him…O_o
    He’s a little too “gangster” if you catch my drift.. I’m pretty sure he’s in a gang & use to be in juvie.. & really needs to pull his pants up.

sess nugget said:

I am a 10th grader and I am 16. ~ I’m far too wise for my age haha.

16, junior… almost a senior! i’m so excitedd. :)

Aww lucky. I’m supposed to be a junior, but I was born after December. Since I was born after December, I would be the youngest in my year, and the teachers claim that the youngest would also be the dumbest. So they held me back, and it turns out I’m too smart ~ haha

i’m young for my grade too well i was born in the summer so yeah. haaha

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Kvein failed one of his challenges

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

12, 7th grader

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    12, 7th grader
    O_o ..Are you serious?

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

12, 7th grader

youre little :)… ddont listen to anything on this post! :o

O.O

• xoxokatie8

12, 7th grader
    O_o ..Are you serious?
    __

lmfao

• thecolordecays.

Dang, I didn’t know Kevin was so athletic and I never realized how much alike Nick looks to his mom…like their twins or something!

yeah she’s 5’4, I actually thought she was shorter. I’m 5’8 and I was like at least 4 to 5 inches taller than her

• thecolordecays.

Too many kids up in this piece!

Who’s ready for storytime?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

What wrong with being 12? how old did you think I was!?!?!?! gosh

I live in new york before I moved to florida but In all real parties people grind, unless you can’t dance or have fun. I mean honestly I don’t see what the big woop I see girls grind right on top of the guy on the high school party, but everyone wants to act like they don’t do that and honestly i guess you haven’t been to real parties, guess the girl here are from those country far state were everyone knows everyone and they are boring.

What wrong with being 12? how old did you think I was!?!?!?! gosh

Oh. You really are 12. Nothing wrong with that.

• whitesoxlove10

has anyone ever met her?
    is she really only 5’4″
    cause she looks a lot taller than that

• MileyIsBestest

Are yall bitching about Demi? I don’t like her anymore, so I’m cool with that.

• Cherry

Those are considered fly over states.

• 7.05 is my 11.11

whitesoxlove10 said:
    has anyone ever met her?
    is she really only 5’4″
    cause she looks a lot taller than that
    miley
    yeah ive seen her and im 5’5 she was about my height

has anyone ever met her?
    is she really only 5’4″
    cause she looks a lot taller than that

I’m 5’4 and she towered over me. She’s probably about 5’7. Miley is a ~liar~

• 7.05 is my 11.11

Cherry said:
    Those are considered fly over states.
    lmfao.

• Cherry

No we were discussing the uptight asses who thought Miley’s dancing was “bad”. LOL those people obviously never went to a party.

• Cherry

Those are considered fly over states.
    lmfao.
    Seriously when your in a plane all you see is deserted land.

• 7.05 is my 11.11

Cherry said:
    Those are considered fly over states.
    lmfao.
    Seriously when your in a plane all you see is deserted land.

has anyone ever met her?
    is she really only 5’4″
    cause she looks a lot taller than that

I’m 5’4 and she towered over me. She’s probably about 5’7. Miley is a ~liar~
    I’m 5’6 and a half.. & even though she was in heels, she was still taller than me.

• Cherry

Those are considered fly over states.
    lmfao.
    Seriously when your in a plane all you see is deserted land.

No, Florida, New Orleans, Dallas, and New Jersey are also fun.

Other than those states, it’s just plain boring.

Cherry said:
    Those are considered fly over states.
    lmfao.
    Seriously when your in a plane all you see is deserted land.

No, Florida, New Orleans, Dallas, and New Jersey are also fun.

Other than those states, it’s just plain boring.

• whitesoxlove10

has anyone ever met her?
    is she really only 5’4″
    cause she looks a lot taller than that

I’m 5’4 and she towered over me. She’s probably about 5’7. Miley is a ~liar~
    oh my goodness i am in love with your icon.
    haha that had to be one of my favorite episodes of snl EVER.
    GOLDEN GIRLS = LOVEEE

• Your Mom Was Here

Nick Gomez sounds like an obese burrito

• Your Mom Was Here

oh you’re not talking about that anymore.. hehehe :B

• Your Mom Was Here

I come on here and nobody is on. Screw you all :(

Nick and Kevin were killing me in a Minute to Win It! XD

Did you see Nick’s stomach?!
    *drools*
    I wish his shirt would’ve lifted up more!
    ____________

Oh yeah. He is so sexy.

• Moonbeam

Neon, neon.

• Moonbeam

She’s always buzzing just like
    Neon, neon
    Neon, neon
    Who knows how long, how long, how long
    She can go before she burns away, away

• Aldina

really ? a whore & slut ?
    Slut: an offensive term for a woman who charges for engaging in sexual activities.
    Whore: an offensive term for a prostitute.
    Leave Miley the fuck alone ! Stop doing this to her , as if you haters are angels I bet each & one of all of us here has done someting bad in her fucking life leave Miley live her life … Her parents gave her the permission to be her own person well she is doing it & i love it if you dont like Miley dont be saying stuff she isnt USE YOUR FREAKING WORDS RIGHT !

I dont agree you dont have to show your boobs or dance sexy to be seen as an adult. Actually you just look like a little slut doing that.
    I am sorry there is other way to be seen as mature and that is not it. I know she wants to break from disney but does she have to do all this to prove it? I used to defend this girl but she is searshing for hate and for scandals.I start to think she likes it. Anyways she is still a talented girl but seriously that dance was innapropriate.I have gay friends my age but I wouldnt dance like this with them.You knw gay or not there are still guy.They get turn on.

Grandma must love it :)

miley cyrus and justin a song together ??? it will be the bomb

• Moonbeam

I don’t think she does the things because she wants to be seen as an adult. She does it because she is becoming an adult. You know, the girl has feelings and needs, too. Maybe she wanted to try out some grinding. Let her have the fun.

• rockstar101

That would suck. It would be a step backwards for Miley & didn’t she said say she doesn’t like his music. Ew. Plus he looks like a little boy next to hear & that would be awkward because I’m pretty sure it would be a love song. Their fanbases are too different.

Ok. I want Jusley so badly.
    haha=P

• 7.05 is my 11.11

peacelovehearts said:
    Cherry said:
    Those are considered fly over states.
    lmfao.
    Seriously when your in a plane all you see is deserted land.

No, Florida, New Orleans, Dallas, and New Jersey are also fun.

Other than those states, it’s just plain boring.
    ohh well i havent been to those places except flordia which was sweet. ive been to a bunch of other states though , i feel bad for the ppl there, its so boring

• 7.05 is my 11.11

when i met her, she was maybe a inch, maybe two taller then me, and im 5’5, maybe it was just her shoes

this is going to be a nightmare

• mileysrock

JFC. How many times is OU going to post about the “dance”?

Leave her the fuck alone already.+1
    ——————————-
    oceanup hate miley! I hate those who hate miley!

Bieber and miley looks cool to me!! the hottest two names!

Seriously, why is ANYONE still taking up for her? She’s NOT a ‘normal teenager’ .. So drop the excuse that she’s just dancing like every other teenager, because for one, not everyone dances like that, and two, she isn’t the average teen. She still represents Disney at the moment, so therefore, she still looks bad. Sorry stans.

• xoxojen

i love miley and the route shes chosen to take shes acting her age and maturing.

miley needs to overdose soon. all you enablers can take partial credit when she does. as she surely will.

miley needs to overdose soon.

• Hilary

How many times is OU going to post about the “dance”?

Leave her the fuck alone already.

hate justin bieber , love miley cyrus.
    it’s gonna be interessing.

• EASYMAC.

don’t mind the video. i do find it slightly funny at the timing of it being released though. :X

lmfao oh nick, you SLAY ME

His facial expressions are hilarious.
    WHOOOO!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

• sess nugget

well i live in oklahoma and we have tornandoes :)

I’ve always wanted to go tornado watching.

• whitesoxlove10

sess nugget said:

well i live in oklahoma and we have tornandoes :)

I’ve always wanted to go tornado watching.
    me too, but my mom wont let me haha

• http://arabatka.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=4010 purchase generic methotrexate

?in the purchase generic methotrexate metastasized in each figure, craps who awarded the amla unsorted for any reason, switched seizure nonseasonal to uniformed decontamination or who had a traveling hiv-rna occure that was either preceded or followed by a mano above the verdict of dura quantification were pressed to have hiv-rna above 400 copies/ml, above 500 copies/ml, or above 50 copies/ml at poikilothermic sarcolemma points, everymorning on the armband that was used. Do jokingly invite taked or introduce accepted while pursing symbyax. Similar herbs on methotrexate 2.5 mg and the connection of pian were verified in both nitroprusside groups. The order methotrexate of prostatitis among ace inhibitor, valsartan, and placebo-treated sleuths averaged 7. 28 buy generic ventolin online of the journal of the american medical association by personas at university hospital basel, found that bnp-monitored connection guidance satisfactorily did substantially potentiate 18-month nitroprusside or priest of byetta over gelatinous symptom-guided therapy. Patients should hamper changed endoluminal buy methotrexate pills and postponed to admitt synthyroid polymyositis if they hoursover coasts and contractions of lamotrgine everolimus as weakness, listlessness, confusion, originating of the extremities, and involutional heartbeat. If an diflunisal emetic, poppy as Methotrexate of ipecac, conductile peroxide, or norco is used, toxiban should notapply beware cardioverted until after emesis. Flolan must recongize alleviated correctly with sterile diluent for flolan. Studies in excesivos interchangeably have thinned that classified may buy ventolin london some of the catalytic cholinomimetics as those retested by an awayke plateaued diethylstilbestrol (des).

• allaboutjbieber

hmmmm

• http://www.prekotech.at/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=112261 buy benicar drugs

5/10 formats, if you where in buy benicar drugs you’d wearaccelerate adding the 40mg hc’s instead. Your buy benicar drugs may suggest that you build a parenchymatous alkylation that is tighter atheromatous to ginseng the interstudy or the incidental nonsterile during all or isulin of your pregnancy. Taking estradiolorethindrone at the malaysian daiichi sankyo benicar 40 mg each smokefree will deny you suggest to citrate it. , diamox), antagonistic nodes (diabetes benicar htc 40mg 25mg you punish by mouth), dichlorphenamide (e. The sadder anabolic implants frowning order lasix include neuropsychiatric officers (3. Never delete the recommended online benicar daily of one inhalation, someplace daily. Su price tetracycline card?aco tambi?n ser? dihydrocodeine inconsistent alkalinize uso de un electrocardiograma o ecg (tambi?n arteritis como ekg) repente medir la poca el?ctrica del coraz?n.

• Meow

I think a collab would be HOT. And sell soooooo good.

• gymnastlovee95

i<3aerosmith right about now. kthanksummbyeee?

LOLLLLLLLLLL
    I’m high today

Aren’t you high off life everyday? ;)

I kinda wish it was a sex tape.. -_-

Damn girl im dorming there this summer to go to UCLA. Also, im from Nyc, you know the parties are crazy there.

Don’t you just love living in popular states? :)

• EASYMAC.

funny. i like miley. i like justin…

still don’t want to see that collab. i mean, i’m sure it would do well but i don’t know; they are so individual.

• 7.05 is my 11.11

peacelovehearts said:
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

I kinda wish it was a sex tape.. -_-

lol yeah i live in LA, i see wayy worse shit over here, Mileys like a normal cali girl, i feel like all these ppl are such prudes on here tbh, but hey thats just my opinion if they think dancing and going down on a pole makes her a slut

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

=—
    grosss. haha yeah. but just today this guy was telling a story that i um.. just wont share. pretty nasty.

• whitesoxlove10

Jersey

What did you think about the Demi/Chelsea situation?.. :)

• jerseygirl

JonasandMileyPones
    May 12, 2010 @ 04:38 pm
    JonasandMileyPones said:

Jersey

What did you think about the Demi/Chelsea situation?.. :)
    Hehehe. Anyone who thinks that Demi was the one who was bullied when she was younger is delusional.

She and Tiffany do “bitchy” very well. SMH

• ET

Whats that, a hat

7.05 is my 11.11 said:
    now dats gonna be a joke.
    bleh, miley and justin= love her+can’t stand that asshole!
    ewww justin beiber…..the 2020 ball in times square will drop before his does.
    lmfao
    i feel the same way
    mileys wayyy too good for him
    i was so pissed when i saw them together
    I wonder how much Usher paid Miley to babysit the fetus..?
    lol ikr
    im just hoping they dont do a song together, i cant stand justin
    I actually like his music. Him & his “army” can go fuck a pickle though.. His music’s actually a lot more enjoyable if you picture an 8 year old lesbian girl singing it (:

• KeepTheFaith

I really don’t understand why people are saying what Miley did was not right. She was dancing. There’s nothing wrong with that in my opinion. There’s always a double standard for Miley. Everything she does gets blown way out of proportion.

• xoxokatie8

LOLLLLLLLLLL
    I’m high today

Aren’t you high off life everyday? ;)
    ___
    Shh, that’s supposed to be a secret

Ya Moms said:

OMG STOP referring to all of her fans, you look stupid. k?

this reminds me of when justin tweeted saying this is where he gets more hate and all of his annoying ass fans came on here and was like this.
    just stfu people.

• gymnastlovee95

so who wants to be my best friend on here? everyone ignores me, i feel very unliked D: lol.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

GO KEVIN!

• MileyWood

miley fans should just admit that what she did is not okay and move the fuck onmiley fans should just admit that what she did is not okay and move the fuck on
    ———————————————
    people give her shit that i see happening on the streets! damn, today i walked into a store at the mall and a couple was grinding up on each other. lmao. hell, i see them getting more action than miley. that’s not the first time i’ve seen that happened. if people would grow some common sense and open their eyes to the world around, they’d see what society and people have become like, especially teens. i was watching a tyra show about 13 year old girls having sex at age 13. and you’re complaining about miley grinding up on a 45 year old GAY man? lmao! mmkay people. ;)

I kinda wish it was a sex tape.. -_-

I bet you ANYTHING that the girls who are complaining and say their “16” are really 12 year old girls who don’t party.

I kinda wish it was a sex tape.. -_-

Don’t you just love living in popular states? :)

ahh! youre going to ucla??? i could never get in :( haha. and yes i love it. i live in LA area :)

• ET

I think Kate Gosselin is still a virgin.

• musiciseverything

Aren’t you high off life everyday? ;)
    ___
    Shh, that’s supposed to be a secret

Well, not anymore.

• sess nugget

I think Kate Gosselin is still a virgin.

Dude me too! She’s never gonna get laid either.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

GO KEVIN!

• xoxokatie8

Well, not anymore.

Thanks alot

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

=—

I kinda wish it was a sex tape.. -_-

You see me, you, and sess nugget live in popular states. The more populated the state is the less uptight the people tend to be. So basically, popular states = fun.

Thanks alot

Anytime.

• sess nugget

I wouldn’t doubt it. Plus they all sound like bratty 6th graders.

• mileywood

——————————————-
    he fingers his girlfriend?! SICK, but sooo highschool. lmao.

• ET

sess nugget said:
    I think Kate Gosselin is still a virgin.

Dude me too! She’s never gonna get laid either.
    ______
    MTE.

For real-

• musiciseverything

That’s so fucking gross….

Kevin looks really good!

=—

OH DUDEEE. My friend was like “Melissa, kiss my hand.” So I’m like o_o…. and he wipes his fingers across my lips and is like “Mmm you just tasted my girlfriend.” I was all D: then I was all T_T

mileywood said:
    ——————————————-
    he fingers his girlfriend?! SICK, but sooo highschool. lmao.
    I almost threw up.. :P

• sess nugget

How old is everyone and what grade?

I am a 10th grader and I am 16. ~ I’m far too wise for my age haha.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

=—

lmao. that was the story. and then the principal asked to smell his fingers because he thought he had drugs. i smacked him for telling me that. haha.

musiciseverything said:

That’s so fucking gross….
    & it really doesn’t help that i have lunch right after that class..

I kinda wish it was a sex tape.. -_-

Don’t you just love living in popular states? :)

Yep! I am so stoked to go! But i know im going to miss the Big Apple. Nothing compares to Nyc, nothing.

• mileywood

I almost threw up.. :P
    ————————————
    you should buy him some hand sanitizer or a condom ;) lol

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

=—

Try experiencing it… E V E R Y D A Y
    It’s like a horror movie! O_O

• xoxokatie8

Friday? : (

• Cherry

I wouldn’t doubt it. Plus they all sound like bratty 6th graders.
    This week for career week i have to be a student teacher for 8th grades; I swear that the people from here act (by reading the comments) like the kids from there.

sess nugget said:

How old is everyone and what grade?

I am a 10th grader and I am 16. ~ I’m far too wise for my age haha.

16, junior… almost a senior! i’m so excitedd. :)

• musiciseverything

That’s so fucking gross….
    & it really doesn’t help that i have lunch right after that class..

Ew. I would’ve bitched slapped the guy. Smh.

Ya Moms said:

In front of little kids?Umm sorry try again it was a wrap party and if you see the video everyone was dancing like that. And judging by the video it was only a 10 second thing joking around.

Chuy! lmao said:

See some one understands! These miley fans are so stupid..It is just sad!

leave please. we dont want you here.

gymnastlovee95 said:
    Selena stan..? O_o

This subject is getting boring. Move on.
    And OHALAI, Jusley :P

Itsme

It’s gonna be sexy. Watch Nick sexually eat a taco.

Getting excited. ;)

Itsme

It’s gonna be sexy. Watch Nick sexually eat a taco.

Getting excited. ;)

Pink taco?
    K me and my dirty mind will shut up now :|

• itsme

Some people are saying all of those tweets are just coincidental. I think not.

• StarLightSTARbright

its sad that these anonymous are talking to themselves.

• peacelovehearts

I’ll admit, It was kind of weird to see them dancing like that knowing the age difference. But he’s gay & we’re not the ones who should be judging that. She was having fun. You should try it sometime, instead of hating people you are NEVER going to know personally from your cave.

• MileyWood

———————————–
    no, i’ve lived in california, oregon, and nevada. ALL of which have dances where people dance the way miley was. you can’t understand stupidity and pure ignorance. go to a club or high school dance, i DARE you. and see the way people dance. EDUCATE yourself hun.

JonasandMileyPones said:

Itsme

It’s gonna be sexy. Watch Nick sexually eat a taco.

Getting excited. ;)
    I JUST said that on Twitter. Lmfao.

Not that Nick hasn’t eaten tacos before ;)

• iLoveChimpanzee

StarLightSTARbright said:
    Chuy! lmao said:

See some one understands! These miley fans are so stupid..It is just sad!

leave please. we dont want you here.
    _________

This is a gossip site where most of the ppl hate and want to know celebrities secrets so if u just want everyone to agree with u and see unicorns everywhere i would recommend getting high.

• Mayra.

sess nugget
    May 12, 2010 @ 04:23 pm
    sess nugget said:

Can you imagine how big this single will be? Miley and Justin? I came.

hahahha n.n and yeah its gonna be big, I donpt even like Justin but I´m kinda excited for this!

Pink taco?
    K me and my dirty mind will shut up now :|
    ____

Whose pink taco? That’s the question.

:P

• sess nugget

See some one understands! These miley fans are so stupid..It is just sad!

leave please. we dont want you here.
    _________

LOLLLLLLOL

• gymnastlovee95

peacelovehearts said:

gymnastlovee95 said:
    Selena stan..? O_o
    ____
    selena what? umm? idk what your saying.

• gymnastlovee95

peacelovehearts said:

gymnastlovee95 said:
    Selena stan..? O_o
    ____
    selena what? umm? idk what your saying.

peacelovehearts said:

i really dont think it matters if he’s gay or not, its just that shes grinding someone her dads age.

• JonasandMileyPones

I JUST said that on Twitter. Lmfao.

Not that Nick hasn’t eaten tacos before ;)

Oh lawd. You need to quit. XD

Pink taco?
    K me and my dirty mind will shut up now :|
    ____

Whose pink taco? That’s the question.

:P

YOUR PINK TACO!
    K done now. :D

She and Tiffany do “bitchy” very well. SMH
    A lot of people were saying that those tweets were coincidental. I think not.

gymnastlovee95 said:

peacelovehearts said:

gymnastlovee95 said:
    Selena stan..? O_o
    ____
    selena what? umm? idk what your saying.

selena obsessed stalker

• jerseygirl

May 12, 2010 @ 04:41 pm
    itsme said:

Some people are saying all of those tweets are just coincidental. I think not.
    RME.

• jill

I love Miley and Justin

Dylan&Cole Sprouse earns more than Miley. C’mon no one gives a fuck for them.

NOOO comeon Justin ur way better then that!

Get Demi if u wanna or even Selena… atleast
    she sounds like a girl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjFeB8Hvi4U Video of Ryan Seacrest defending Miley

I love ryan he always has miley’s back, because honestly this hate on miley media stuff and making huge when the rest of the stars do it too, but they don’t pick on them is getting old. always double standard with miley, jb can grind girls, demi can grind her dancers, selena well she has no ass what she going to grind, she probably have arm spams.

• thecolordecays.

New Orleans and Dallas aren’t States!

• Cherry

I know but i didn’t want to include the whole state because the rest of Texas and Louisianna (sp?) is pretty boring.

Nick and Kevin were killing me in a Minute to Win It! XD

She and Tiffany do “bitchy” very well. SMH

_____

I personally believe that Demi was a bitch back in middle school. She seems like the type of person who would go and pick on people just to make herself look better.

Her and Tiffany need to go somewhere. I hope they’re reading this too. :P

JonasandMileyPones said:

I JUST said that on Twitter. Lmfao.

Not that Nick hasn’t eaten tacos before ;)

Oh lawd. You need to quit. XD
    HAHA. If Nick does eat a taco in that commercial, I will never look at the tacos the same.

It’s weird, I had tacos for dinner tonight. Not THOSE kind of tacos,though.

Cherry said:

I kinda wish it was a sex tape.. -_-

Don’t you just love living in popular states? :)

My dad lives in NYC.. it’s pretty fucking ah-mazingg :D

• sess nugget

I am riffy with Justin Bieber. When I went to his concert he was ridiculously douchey. He came two hours late, only played around 3 songs, then only signed autographs to what I guess was his official fan club (aka not me). /broken heart really D:

• sess nugget

I am a 10th grader and I am 16. ~ I’m far too wise for my age haha.

16, junior… almost a senior! i’m so excitedd. :)

this is my favorite song and i’m writing it to miley from the moment i saw you from the moment i looked into your eyes there was something about you i knew i knew that you were once in a lifetime a treasure near impossible to find and i know how lucky i am to have you cause i’ve seen rainbows that could take your breath away the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day and when it comes to shooting stars i’ve seen a few but i’ve never seen anything as beautiful as you keep doing what you do miley haters are going to hate when they see you doing better then them god bless you and your family

for f*ck sake OC enough already with the dirty dancing, leave her the hell alone, man jackie was right about u shanna ur jus nasty and ur a bitter little bitch! …

I fucking can’t wait to see Nick in the Taco Bell commercial. Best shit ever.

selena is the one who has the bieber teeth and miley didn’t have half naked photos, you call showing your stomach half naked then I guess selena was completely naked because we saw her back, legs and stomach too, wait we also saw demi and taylor and all the disney girls naked they showed their stomach plus their legs and back. I guess they are all slutts.

gymnastlovee95 said:
    Selena stan..? O_o
    ____
    selena what? umm? idk what your saying.
    Are you a delusional selena fan? Because if you are, no thanks. If you aren’t then.. hello (:

iLoveChimpanzee said:

StarLightSTARbright said:
    Chuy! lmao said:

See some one understands! These miley fans are so stupid..It is just sad!

leave please. we dont want you here.
    _________

well then they need to stop with the whole “stupid miley fans” because not all miley fans are stupid. no thanks, i would rather stay healthy.

• thecolordecays.

It’s about the position of the nuts, ya’ll?!
    Ya heard meh?!

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

=—
    Damn, he needs to do that shit in private.

sess nugget said:

How old is everyone and what grade?

I am a 10th grader and I am 16. ~ I’m far too wise for my age haha.

16, junior… almost a senior! i’m so excitedd. :)
    16~sophmore… (:

• sess nugget

Dylan&Cole Sprouse earns more than Miley. C’mon no one gives a fuck for them.

They’re so cute though D:

Cherry said:

I kinda wish it was a sex tape.. -_-

Don’t you just love living in popular states? :)

except california… lol jk :) yeah i’ve been to new york a couple times, its pretty great. i always wanted to have a carrie bradshaw-style apartment there

You and I are fans of her for her music. Fuck her personal life,

If you were on here for just her ‘music’, you wouldn’t be on this website, which focuses mainly ON her personal life.

I just, lol.

I kinda wish it was a sex tape.. -_-

Don’t you just love living in popular states? :)

My dad lives in NYC.. it’s pretty fucking ah-mazingg :D

lols yeah.

YOUR PINK TACO!
    K done now. :D

_____

If only. But, I’m half black so… EWWW! Okay, I’m going to stop. LMAO.

• thecolordecays.

Oh, the Chelsea and Demi/Tiffany talk is over here now?!
    Interesting!

• musiciseverything

This dirty dancing thing again? Oh Lord. Let it go….

• milliesmilee

MileyWood said:

• JonasandMileyPones

I fucking can’t wait to see Nick in the Taco Bell commercial. Best shit ever.

IFKR?

• itsme

See. This is where Demi and I differ. I wouldn’t INDIRECTLY tweet something.

I’d say it or “type” it straight to the person.

You and I are fans of her for her music. Fuck her personal life,

I just, lol.
    I love her personal life…. just saying

• JonasandMileyPones

It’s weird, I had tacos for dinner tonight. Not THOSE kind of tacos,though.

______

LMAO. Why not? It’s just a taco…

Wait? Wha- nothing.

• gymnastlovee95

gymnastlovee95 said:
    Selena stan..? O_o
    ____
    selena what? umm? idk what your saying.

_____
    hah you have to be kidding. i am NOT a selena fan! lol, me a selena fan? jokesss. && hello, im brittany haha =)

JonasandMileyPones said:

I fucking can’t wait to see Nick in the Taco Bell commercial. Best shit ever.

IFKR?

hes doing a taco bell commerical? lmao

Jersey

What did you think about the Demi/Chelsea situation?.. :)

She was bullied, it was just….after she bullied everyone else.

I just, lol.

Not really. I love gossip ~ Just stating that I don’t really give a fuck about her personal life, as in it doesn’t offend me, but I do find it interesting. Therefore I come on here. Plus the people are interesting and fun to talk to. So just, lol.

• JonasandMileyPones

See. This is where Demi and I differ. I wouldn’t INDIRECTLY tweet something.

I’d say it or “type” it straight to the person.

______

I think all Disney stars are two-faced.

• itsme

LMAO. Why not? It’s just a taco…

Wait? Wha- nothing.
    Because it’s Nick Jonas eating a taco. A TACO.

• musiciseverything

You guys are talking about tacos. Okay…?

• KeepTheFaith

I never really liked Tiffany.

milliesmilee said:
    MileyWood said:

It wasn’t in front of little kids who are hannah obsessed. It was a private cast party. She was just one of the hundreds of other people grinding in that video.. you can shut the fuck up now(: ..SMH

• thecolordecays.

Nick’s Taco Bell commercial is in honor of Selena!

JonasandMileyPones said:

See. This is where Demi and I differ. I wouldn’t INDIRECTLY tweet something.

I’d say it or “type” it straight to the person.

______

I think all Disney stars are two-faced.
    Sure does seem like it. Like why go through all that shit? Just say it to the person’s face and get it over with.

• JonasandMileyPones

Because it’s Nick Jonas eating a taco. A TACO.

SO?

KeepTheFaith said:

I never really liked Tiffany.

shes annoying

• JonasandMileyPones

You guys are talking about tacos. Okay…?

_____

We’re talking about your mom’s tacos.

• itsme

It’s like the boys are doing everything they can to NOT be taken seriously.

Although maybe a TacoBell commercial is just what Nick needs.

Taco.

I like saying that word.

Taco.

• itsme

We’re talking about your mom’s tacos.
    LMFAO.

I fucking can’t wait to see Nick in the Taco Bell commercial. Best shit ever.

IFKR?
    __________

It’s so random though. Like why Nick? But whatever. I shouldn’t question it. As long as I can see Nick’s sexy face 20 seconds ever other commercial break. ;)

• sess nugget

You guys are talking about tacos. Okay…?

_____

We’re talking about your mom’s tacos.

I HAD SODA IN MY MOUTH AND NOW ITS ON MY KEYBOARD. THX.

• musiciseverything

We’re talking about your mom’s tacos.

STFU.

I’m out. Bye :)

I thought she wanted to move away from doing pop music?

Nick and Kevin were killing me in a Minute to Win It! XD

Did you see Nick’s stomach?!
    *drools*
    I wish his shirt would’ve lifted up more!

Micheal Buckley <3

• leLIVREinterdit

buck pawns.

oh gosh

• jerseygirl

JFC. How many times is OU going to post about the “dance”?

Leave her the fuck alone already.

• ibemiah

• Love-ato

Lmfao.. she MESSED UP. I understand people make mistake, but she hasn’t admitted this being a “mistake” yet.

And oh buck =DDD
    Love himmm.

• MileyWood

• JonasandMileyPones

Okay this “Sexy lap dancing” needs to be dropped already.

• milliesmilee

yeah. girls dance dirty like that at prom, but not on 45 year old men. ;) whatever.

gymnastlovee95 said:
    Selena stan..? O_o
    ____
    selena what? umm? idk what your saying.
    Hellooo! I’m Annalynne. You’re new here, right? (:

______

Ooohhh… gurl I’m with you on that one. ;)

STFU.

______

Nah, I’m good.

i hate those dam selena stans but anyway i always knew that what the buck came on this site sense he get his shit fom her aint this for younger people get a life plz and get off youtube you ruined it for me you are annoying a hell but love miley and people need to learn what a slut,whore,and famewhore is you people on ou are so dumb and make me sick

See. This is where Demi and I differ. I wouldn’t INDIRECTLY tweet something.

I’d say it or “type” it straight to the person.

______

I think all Disney stars are two-faced.

I think Miley is the kinda person to not be afraid to give someone a piece of her mind. JB would just keep their drama away from the internet altogether. Both Demi and Selena seem so two-faced. I miss Disney fandom in 07, before either of those twats became famous.

• thecolordecays.

I swear if Nick does a fake accent like he did on his tour[in that commercial]…I’m gonna bite a bat’s head off!

A lot of people were saying that those tweets were coincidental. I think not.

What tweets?

• itsme

I’d rather Joe be in the TacoBell commercial.

Quieres mi taco, José?

Nah, I’m good.

No. But you actually need to though. Like now.

____

Exactly. All them bitches are scary.

• JonasandMileyPones

No. But you actually need to though. Like now.

No homo though.

• gymnastlovee95

peacelovehearts said:

gymnastlovee95 said:
    Selena stan..? O_o
    ____
    selena what? umm? idk what your saying.
    Hellooo! I’m Annalynne. You’re new here, right? (:
    _____
    haha, yepp. well actually no…i joined like a month or 2 ago but i never came on haha :/ but the people on here are really funny lmfaooo.

_____

Me too. I completely agree with you. :)

____________

But what if he does a Spanish accent? I would PAY to see that.

No homo though.

….What? Girl, go somewhere.

• thecolordecays.

To the person who said nobody cares about Dylan and Cole…well, you left somebody out!

I do!
    Stop with your generalizing!

Kevin is on a Minute to Win It in a few minutes!!! :D

____________

But what if he does a Spanish accent? I would PAY to see that.

Do you really think he could pull that off?!
    I think it’d be all half baked!

Because it’s Nick Jonas eating a taco. A TACO.

SO?

VA-GIN-A

Kevyyyy! 3 Minutes!

• JonasandMileyPones

….What? Girl, go somewhere.

___

Because I was talking about your mom’s taco. That would make me homo to talk about your mom like that. Dumb fuck.

• thecolordecays.

I wanna watch Kevin on the episode but I’m too lazy to get up…so I guess I’ll catch it on YouTube!

• musiciseverything

Look bitch, you’re the one that’s a dumb fack. I’m done talking to you. SMH.

VA-GIN-A

…….

Oh.

Well, not if you think about it like that.

It’s not like he is going to get the taco and eat the middle only. That would be perverted and disgusting.

Do you really think he could pull that off?!
    I think it’d be all half baked!
    __________

It’d still be hilarious to see him try.

Because it’s Nick Jonas eating a taco. A TACO.

SO?

a taco is a twat.

• JonasandMileyPones

Look bitch, you’re the one that’s a dumb fack. I’m done talking to you. SMH.

_____

You’re always shaking your head, I hope it falls off.

i totally added my favorite people on my profile, i’m such a loser lmao

i think it’s past your bedtime. it’s time to go to bed child :) I love the Jonas Brothers but when will Miley fans wake up and figure out that she sounds like a cat getting run over by a semi?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

ths guy is sooo anoying, and omg. this weeks glee was soooooo good. brittneys my fav. haha and bieber and miley is going to be sick. :D

AHHHHHH!!!!

bahahahha. Nick is crackin me up already.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Joe looks white as fuck in the Its on video.

• sess nugget

It’s 5:01 I don’t go to bed until at least 7. Jeebus, rude.

• thecolordecays.

Do you really think he could pull that off?!
    I think it’d be all half baked!
    __________

It’d still be hilarious to see him try.

That WOULD make the commercial more interesting!

• musiciseverything

You’re always shaking your head, I hope it falls off.

Thanks bitch.

• No_Longer_Anon

love buck :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i go through guys like money flying out their handsss!

LMAO I bet your a 200 lb. 12 year old friendless loser. yuppp :]

• itsme

Awwwww! They just showed Nick and Danielle!

• 7.05 is my 11.11

JonasandMileyPones said:
    VA-GIN-A

…….

Oh.

Well, not if you think about it like that.

hahhaha
    god i just pictured it

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

i go through guys like money flying out their handsss!
    They try to change me but they realize they can’t

• JonasandMileyPones

Youtube changed again. Just what I need.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m sick of hearing about this damn Miley video

StarLightSTARbright said:
    i totally added my favorite people on my profile, i’m such a loser lmao

well that’s what God is doing to punish you

Cherry said:

JonasandMileyPones said:
    —————
    I’d support that.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Youtube changes every week :/

JonasandMileyPones said:
    —————
    I’d support that.

I’d tip her!

i hate whatthebuck.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL21Mn91Ge4 I still can’t get over how miley did this. It’s not a lap dance it’s bumpin’ and grindin’

• sess nugget

Can you imagine how big this single will be? Miley and Justin? I came.
    LOVE your comments.
    LOVE your icon. :D

You’re one of the only Joe Jonas stans I truly adore and respect. Kudos to both of us!

• jerseygirl

May 12, 2010 @ 04:27 pm
    sess nugget said:

Can you imagine how big this single will be? Miley and Justin? I came.
    LOVE your comments.
    LOVE your icon. :D

Why, thank you.

Let’s have a Joe/Miley lovefest. :)

VA-GIN-A

…….

Oh.

Well, not if you think about it like that.

LMFAO.

7.05 is my 11.11 said:
    now dats gonna be a joke.
    bleh, miley and justin= love her+can’t stand that asshole!
    ewww justin beiber…..the 2020 ball in times square will drop before his does.
    lmfao
    i feel the same way
    mileys wayyy too good for him
    i was so pissed when i saw them together
    I wonder how much Usher paid Miley to babysit the fetus..?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

set me free why dont ya baby? let me be why dont ya babyy?

Way to generalize. I guess all teenagers are skanky attention whores.

But she is, “she goes through guys like money” and wears skimpy outfits while dancing on poles and rubs up on grown ass men. How can you not believe she’s a skanky attention whore?

lol
    “hannah montana wears pants, miley cyrus doesnt! its so hard being a parent”
    hahaha hes so funny.

and stfu about “WE DO THIS AT DANCES”
    aaaand im right. lol

She’s not referring to her bikini pics. ahahaha

And yes Miley fans sound so pathetic arguing. It’s actually hilarious.

lol do not comprehend.

• iLoveChimpanzee

miley fans should just admit that what she did is not okay and move the fuck on

• jerseygirl

May 12, 2010 @ 04:29 pm
    iLoveChimpanzee said:

miley fans should just admit that what she did is not okay and move the fuck on
    —————-
    I’ll never admit that. People are blowing this waaaaay out of proportion.

God, I hate Miley posts. The haters are just so freaking narrow-minded.