Jonas Brothers LIVE CHAT ON NOW

Video clips under.

• jessucka

“you guys need to get a little more G rated, okay?” bahahaha

• StarLightSTARbright

i bet nick&joe is rude again, and to kevin
    -.-

• Chococatx3

they’re talkin bout their free concert and givin directions and it’s on premiering 2morrow..we knowwww :O

• Chococatx3

…i think i want an ipad now :|

• gaga love

omg i wish i can watch it my computer
    is being gay right now:(

• Chococatx3

where the hell is everyone??

• StarLightSTARbright

OMG JOE LOSE THE HAT PLEASE

• msjonas13

love demmm

I actually am loving this chat.

• Chococatx3

:O kevin was startin 2 talk then joe’s all, “and don’t forget demi on grey’s tonight, i just wanted to say that again”

Are they on adderol? they seem more hyper than usual.

• little misssunshinee

ahahah i died. my sister is tweeting to them “nick can i make you’re bed rock??”AWKWARD!!!!

No shocker here…

According to a ZackTaylor.ca insider, Joe Jonas and his girlfriend Demi Lovato will be sharing ONE bedroom to help save money when they embark on their upcoming summer tour!!

“They requested that they will only need one hotel room for the two of them. [Demi’s] room will be given to one of her family members that will accompany her.”

Don’t worry though… I’m sure they will JUST be playing shadow games on the walls before falling asleep on their separate sides!!

The amazing ZT.

• momentsintime

All they are talking about is their stuff on disney that really is crap talk bout what you use to its more bout the tour, movie, and tv show miss the VINTAGE JONAS! Darn it!:P

• disney_girl

I can’t hear anything because i lost my sound device…:(

• little misssunshinee

gaaah nick keeps singing it’s killing me his voice is stunning!

• peacelovehearts

It’s not working for me.. :/
    Ohhh well

• Sonny

I love how the rate of iPhone and iPad sales are going to drastically going to go up. ;)

Ashton Kutcher is defending Miley On his twitter!!!

• Chococatx3

joe sounded like barney when he was prank calling :D

Nick’s voice is so good! :)

they are so uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

why is joe doing that tapping thing while that old man was speaking rude much

• K.F.D.M.S lover

iwill see it later

I didn’t know Nick is allergic to cats :S

• disney_girl

will see it later

Me too..

promoting la baby now -_-

“vote for LA Baby on Radio Disney.
    We’d really like to see it go up on the charts”

or some crap like that

but love that they like jersey shore :)

• Anonymous!

The principle prank call killed me!

How in the world do people get these on you tube so quickly? I am going to be rewatching now, thank you you tube users!!

Joe, stop trying to be funny. You aren’t. Nick is awesome though.

but he was. When he started doing the principle prank call i was dying.

I didn’t find that funny at all. Joe, try harder next time (Not that you aren’t trying too hard already).

• kapindorkburger

Aha, Joe’s pranks were awesome! :)

I’m glad I watched this one.

What happened in the live chat?

• Tinypic Bandit

JB changed their youtube layout, no longer that lvatt mess, now we get DEMI! -_-

• jjean

May 13, 2010 @ 04:47 pm
    Anonymous! said:
    The principle prank call killed me!

I loved Kevin’s laugh. :)

• Chococatx3

Damn it! I couldn’t watch it! Tell me, how good did Nick look tonight? ;)
    hell yes, and did u hear when he started singing i’m yours?? he sounded like an angel :D

• disney_girl

isney_girl said:

will see it later

Me too..
    ____
    heeey
    whats up

I’m good..You?

But i have to go..Bye

• NicksSweetCaroline

Joe, stop trying to be funny. You aren’t. Nick is awesome though.

but he was. When he started doing the principle prank call i was dying.

—————
    OMG stop being so arrongant!! Are there any gossip sites like this with ACTUAL jonas fans these days

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

one of the best parts:
    “News flash! Dinosaurs are extinct. That is disrespectful….. Kidding.” – the amazing nick jonas
    hahahaha just made my day.
    funny chat <3

• Jason

lmao that girl’s story was so random

• Your Mom Was Here

regina george?

• GoldenGal9311

I love Nick’s asshole sense of humor.

Well, now we know Nick’s not on drugs! Lmfao.
    You beat me at writing this comment. His eyes were really bugging him, he also seem exhausted. Guess when you have been up since 3:00 am you will be a little tired.

The part where the fan asked if nick would wear the red teletubbie costume and he said “no, absolutely not.” I started DYING LAUGHING. Idk why but that was too funny to me. I loved this chat.

i know…
    i felt so flattered…
    lmfao. XD

• Ashleigh

Hahaha I loved that bit, his sarcasm’s amazing, nick was hilarious today :)
    ‘Nick will you wear a red teletubbie costume on tour?’ ‘No, definitely not.’
    Hahahaha

• jerseygirl

May 13, 2010 @ 04:47 pm

Joe, stop trying to be funny. You aren’t. Nick is awesome though.

but he was. When he started doing the principle prank call i was dying.

Oh please. Joe doesn’t have to try harder to do anything.

He was hilarious this chat. They all were.

• itsme

Well, now we know Nick’s not on drugs! Lmfao.

• jjean

That was HILARIOUS!

Pjackson10 said:

Was I the only one that heard when joe said that people say negative things about them and Nick says yea they do.Wow that was sort of like they knew they are losing their true fans i really wanna see them but their tixs are to expensive anyone else have that problem? Well oh well maybe next tour when they are with different acts.lol

——————-

Well, I’m glad they know it!

This was pretty good! They are so cute and funny! Nick’s poor eyes, they were seriously bothering him. I feel for him, I have had a little cold and my eyes were slightly irritated and it is driving me nuts. Kevin’s comment about crying eyes was hilarious though. Got to admit they did good for being up since 3:00 am. Love them!!

Desperate much to sell this lame summer tour?

• GoldenGal9311

That was funny!

Damn it! I couldn’t watch it! Tell me, how good did Nick look tonight? ;)

already on youtube? 0_0
    that was fast…

The principal prank was hilarious!!

• Chococatx3

talkin’ bout them goin on GMA (on frieday??)
    who cares?! we just wanna talk to you D:

now cut the crap and stop promoting yourself every 5 seconds
    They really aren’t promoting that much! It was a nice chat and funny. When you sit and look into things like that it will drive you nuts. They answered a lot of questions, fooled around a lot and pranked people. I thought it was pretty good.
    it sure was hella better than the last one, but i think didn’t have to promote that much cuz they were kinda repeating themselves…. other than that it was pretty cool and i loved that part with joe lol! they hung before the poor girl even had a chance to respond :D

• jerseygirl

May 13, 2010 @ 05:20 pm

—————–
    Because they don’t understand his sense of humor. I personally find his sense of humor to be awesome. Like I’ve said before I can relate to both Joe and Nick’s sense of humor and or personality.
    ——————
    And don’t see it either. I find Nick has a more quiet sense of humor. But he’s still hilarious alot of the time.

• IHateAnnoyingLittleKids

_________________

true

Does anybody know how many viewers this chat had?

It wasn’t shown like it usually is.

• Your Mom Was Here

And I totally love Kevin’s laugh :)

I don’t get how some of you thought Joe was acting like he was hot shit. He seemed like his normal, goofy, sweet self to me. I thought he was hilarious. If it wasn’t for Joe trying to liven things up, this chat would’ve just been another snoozefest like the time he wasn’t there.
    Why are some of you so damn hard on Joe all the time?! It seems like no matter WHAT, he can’t win for nothing in some peoples eyes. It’s really sad, because he seems like an all around awesome guy to me.

• itsme

My friend (who is like Nick’s personality), relate more to Nick.

I’m more like Joe’s personality, and I relate more to Joe.

It just depends if you are the more shy type, or the more outgoing, have fun type.

Just my opinion.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Saaamme!! Satirical British humour is nicks i think and i sure as hell love it

• CoinBears

Dammit. The night I go to the library is the night they apparently have a livechat and sing some of their old songs.

Oh well. Did they sing “You Just Don’t Know It?”

• NicksSweetCaroline

How brilliant was Joe’s impressions of Nick’s administration voice!!! :P

• all for me

_________________________

I totally agree with you and if Joe was single and not dating Demi most of these girls wouldn’t be saying that! they would going ooohh Joe is the funny Jonas just like back in the day!

_______

Welcome to Nick’s world, honey.

Joe was hilarious!! he made this live chat! just saying

jerseygirl said:

May 13, 2010 @ 05:20 pm

——————

Nick is more sarcastic, subtle and Joe’s just goofy.

————————
    almost everybody loves Joe! but the Nick stans hete when Joe gets the attention and starts to bash him!

I wanna lick Nick so bad :9

• jerseygirl

May 13, 2010 @ 05:31 pm

jerseygirl said:

May 13, 2010 @ 05:20 pm

——————

Nick is more sarcastic, subtle and Joe’s just goofy.
    I’ll agree with that. :D

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Saaamme!! Satirical British humour is nicks i think and i sure as hell love it

Yes, I love it. My sense of humor can be satirical, sarcastic like Nick or goofy and stupid like Joe’s. So I can relate to both.

CoinBears said:

Oh well. Did they sing “You Just Don’t Know It?”
    nope just underdog and another one that I don’t remenber right now

————————
    ___________

See what I mean first comment when I say “welcome to Nick’s world”?

Very few sites, they are being taken over by the haters. Oceanup use to be, but lately they get more and more hate. After watching minute to winute and this chat, I just can’t figure out why people want to hate on them. They are so sweet and funny. They are very normal. We need to create our own happy, positive Jonas site.

• aww

Joe is the most adorable person ever! he is just amazing! gotta love him <3

_________________

true
    I agree. I have never thought he was a douchebag, he just has a different personality. He is not as out there as his brothers. I like him the way he is. He seems to have a HUGE heart also. Along with his eyes, he also seemed like he was not feeling well or I guess he was probably tired since they had been up since 3 am. Cute live chat, all the boys were great.

————————
    ___________

See what I mean first comment when I say “welcome to Nick’s world”?
    ———————–
    yeap! they need to stfu

• jerseygirl

May 13, 2010 @ 05:35 pm

—————
    That’s TeamJonas. But really, unless it’s a site where people have to pay to join (cause haters won’t pay), then you’re going to have to deal with other people’s opinions and yes, hating on any internet site. Every celeb gets it. But honestly, I think JB is very well-liked here.

• HOLAA

IA with this!!!
    and for the record I am an actual jonas fan :)

_____________

LOL I second that

• Your Mom Was Here

I find Nick hilarious

I think everything he says is meant to be taken as a joke, but sometimes he says it really smug, so people take it offensively.
    Plus, I could see how he could get insanely annoying. He’s just..I don’t know. Hyper?

——————

I’ve never really found Joe annoying. I love his personality. That being said, he’s definitely not that way all the time. We’ve all seen him extreamly calm & quite in alot of interviews & chats as well. Lots of interviewers have described Joe as rather quite ( mostly off camera interviews, lol), & even Nick & Kevin have said that Joe is not like that all the time and has a real quite side to him.

• Danger-ous

What’s with all the genuine Jonas hate on here? JFC.

• JB rocks my socks

Om nick singing Im yours
    eeep!!
    and did you see that look Joe gave when he heard what he was singing that cracked me up
    oh and Joe’s impression of Nick cracked me up

whys joe wearing nicks hat?

• whatsernamegigi

jerseygirl said:

They’re not tots either. But they’re certainly not going to read perverted questions.

Well I know they won’t say that out loud, which is fine, but don’t act all…uptight? about it.Just let the crazed fans be and ignore the comments.
    I didn’t send anything in like that but either way…

• HOLAA

Nick really is sweet, isn’t he? So why the fuck does he get so much hate? Ugh I can’t stand some people.

I remember going on anything disney and nick would get so much hate.
    >:(
    they are just jealous
    ha.

whatsernamegigi said:

Joe’s little “you need to keep it G-rated” line irked me.
    We’re teens, not tots

—————-

Considering I’m older than Nick, it’s quite hilarious that he said that.

• Jenniferr

HOLAA said:

I remember going on anything disney and nick would get so much hate.
    >:(
    they are just jealous
    ha.

I HATE anythingdisney, it’s just a bunch of Miley and Selena stans o_0

• whatsernamegigi

all for me said:

Oh my god! he was soo joking! and he was also letting you know they read the dirty stuff they just can’t repeat it or respond to it! Thats why he and Kevin kept pointing and laughing at comments! Grow up really.

Me? I should grow up? Ok. You’re the one flipping. I was calm and just said what I felt. I didn’t complain, its not like I’m going to have a bitchfit like some fans will. I KNOW they can’t say that kind of stuff, I said that above. Especially when they’re reading what to say off of cards. Lay off.

Hopefully that’s just his ‘celeb persona’, because I couldn’t take him behind closed doors.

• iloveyouux

Best chat ever. Joe was hilarious.

Joe’s little “you need to keep it G-rated” line irked me.
    We’re teens, not tots

Well, I understand why he said that.
    If you’ve ever been on one of those chats and read the comments, most of them are like “GET INSIDE MY VAGINA!!! JOE, RAPE ME NOW!!!!” I’m honestly not kidding.

I think he just meant, “Yo, I can’t read these aloud, and some are pretty disgusting..so keep it more low key and conversational.” No one wants to read that over and over again.

• HOLAA

I remember going on anything disney and nick would get so much hate.
    >:(
    they are just jealous
    ha.

I HATE anythingdisney, it’s just a bunch of Miley and Selena stans o_0

haha :P
    same
    I really shouldn’t go on it anymore

• whatsernamegigi

Well, I understand why he said that.

Oh, I know they can’t read that out loud and I wouldn’t expect them to. It didn’t piss me off or anything, I was just…taken aback I guess. I don’t know. I regret saying anything on here since half the time I get attacked.

ZT is having a live chat right now at 9:00! If you want to have entertainment tonight go watch it!

• IHateAnnoyingLittleKids

__________________

what makes me upset is that even fans say bad things about him lately, like he’s a douchebag, stuck up and things like that ¬¬
    and I’m like ‘WTF is wrong with you you crazy mother f.ucker _|_’

• Jenniferr

HOLAA said:

I remember going on anything disney and nick would get so much hate.
    >:(
    they are just jealous
    ha.

I HATE anythingdisney, it’s just a bunch of Miley and Selena stans o_0

haha :P
    same
    I really shouldn’t go on it anymore

Oceanup is so much better because 99% of everyone on here loves all three of JB, I like Miley and Selena less because of that site ><

• whatsernamegigi

He’s…interesting. His last chat was funny.

• Jenniferr

How could anyone be that bored :0

• CoinBears

Did Nick really cover Need You Now? I can’t find it :(

and I’m like ‘WTF is wrong with you you crazy mother f.ucker _|_’
    _________

I know! Like WTF did he do that was so wrong? Hit a dog with his baseball bat?

• Meggers

Wow the acoustic sounded really good! Instead of promoting Camp Rock and blasting their “personal lives” to the media (cough joe) so much they need to be putting out a new album! Us fans need more music and less bullshit! :p

Demi’s on Grey’s right now!

• Jenniferr

Meggers said:

Agreed especially with the Joe part!

HOT DAYUMMM

didn’t really notice. nick was the one who seemed kinda up himself a bit. like with the jedward hair comment. it’s whatever really.maybe i’m just being hard on him cause i don’t like him XD

• all for me

May 13, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    Chococatx3 said:

:O nick knows who regina george is!! :D
    ___________________________-

I was thinking that the too. Thats too funny and I thought they were all funny in this chat..thats the funniest they have been in a long time!

• Ashley

I feel you
    its either to much money but you will save up money to go and by the time you have the money theres no seats left
    ive been a fan since day one and i have never seen them live :/

• leLIVREinterdit

how do they know jedward? lmao.

crying eyes. lmfao!XD

leLIVREinterdit said:

i’m here.
    yayy! i’m not alone!! :D

damn they’re so sarcastic.

halfway there… -__-
    don’t flatter yourself, nick.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Everyone’s spamming JB’s twitter w questions

:O nick knows who regina george is!! :D

Joe, stop trying to be funny. You aren’t. Nick is awesome though.

go away we have justin bieber now see ya
    ____________

Please, I would never leave my boys for Bieber. By next year you’re probably going to be chasing after next new thing.

• leLIVREinterdit

lol. i was gonna ask them what their favourite disney show is apart from theirs but ustream won’t let me. ugh…

• Chococatx3

talkin’ bout them goin on GMA (on frieday??)
    who cares?! we just wanna talk to you D:

now cut the crap and stop promoting yourself every 5 seconds

• leLIVREinterdit

stir up a little drama y’know…

wtf? did they ask “nick will selena be your first lady?” or did they call someone else’s name?

no they said “nick can I be your first lady?”

• leLIVREinterdit

you’re gonna buy a car!? unbelievable! that’s for charity!

lmfao! i love joe!

leLIVREinterdit said:

cool :) i never try to ask questions on these live streams cuz they never answer me but i was close on selena’s but she answered the girl before me :|

• Chococatx3

no they said “nick can I be your first lady?”
    ok, good :) i was havin a little freak attack

nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pjackson10

hmmm… -_____________________-

and now it’s over

• Tinypic Bandit

The hell? This chat was over QUICK!

Joe was funny, other than that promo city -_-

• leLIVREinterdit

have they stopped streaming or something?

Joe, stop trying to be funny. You aren’t. Nick is awesome though.

but he was. When he started doing the principle prank call i was dying.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Since when does Joe act like he’s hot shit?!
    LAAAAAAME.

best so far…. and person saying where is everyone… they were probably watching the chat?? lol

• xoxokatie8

I’m in love with Kevin’s laugh

• leLIVREinterdit

what did he do? i didn’t see it.

• HOT DAYUMMM

leLIVREinterdit
    He just seemed REALLY smug at parts

• carbomb__

numero 1?

• Chococatx3

i freakin hate it when ppl type all at once! it’s making the chat go even slower cuz it’s refreshing the page cuz everyone keeps askin them to freakin call them and crap >:(

• little misssunshinee

yesss im watchinggg!
    awwwh i love when they sing la bay nick sounds amazing…they all dooo!!!!!!
    <3333

Oh ok i see it!

• carbomb__

IPADDD it scares me.

• ibemiah

wow. so cool..
    not.

• crazylady

Joseph & Nick <3
    Kevin :)

I can’t wait to watch this chat but I’m gonna watch it this weekend so I can watch it with mom when she has time.

• Chococatx3

nick was singing lady antebellum, need you now :D I think i love him again ;P

• StarLightSTARbright

no thanks, im going to watch ellen right now.

• Hilary

i like this chat. A whole lot better than the last one.

• itsme

“Bye Mollzzzz”

LMFAO

• -Hibz-

I just watched this!
    I thought Joe making fun of Nick was so mean but I died laughing.
    Sorry, Nick!

Oh, and Kevin: “Harmoscratcher!” I cracked up coz it was such a fail of a name. I still love you Kev. Ha.

Oh, and guys! Note that Joe said to be careful coz he reads up on our stuff. Wonder if that includes OceanUp… :/ I freaking hope not. Lmao.

• crazylady

haha I don’t really care for my sake unless it makes him avoid Garbo.
    I seriously doubt he’d be creeped out by things I say.
    with a username like mine you need to expect a little weirdness…plus they’ve heard much weirder things than Jarbo comments or whatever.

BALLLLLSSSS hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm

• -Hibz-

May 14, 2010 @ 12:57 am
    thecolordecays. said:
    Wow, Nick was really stiff in the beginning!
    … Hmm.

Stiff as in, like…

You know what? Never mind. Don’t think I wanna know.

• GoldenGal9311

itsme said:

“Bye Mollzzzz”

LMFAO
    _____________

HAHA! IKR!

• Ashleigh

that live chat was really good
    I loved all their prank phone calls and when that girl started goin on about the rose you could tell nick wanted to laugh pmslll
    and OF COURSE nick looked AMAZING ;)

but mine cut off for the last 2 minutes so i didn’t get to see them go bummer….:(

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

oh, and i also loved the part they talked about mean girls. LOL.

and the

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

i bet nick&joe is rude again, and to kevin
    Actually, Kevin picked on them a lot. They all bantered eachother, it was kind of cute, brotherly love.

It will had been nice that one of the girls they called had that miley can’t be tamed ring tone. Lol at all their faces it will had been epic.I will had die laughting.

• leLIVREinterdit

i’ve always liked kevin. joe’s growing on me. nick…meh.
    but it was an ok chat. bye guys.

we needed to ask nick if he can be tamed or any of them hahahahaha. well they already boring and tamed.

Ohhh this was pretty good!!!

this may be a stupid question, but what was so funny when Kevin said “harmo scratcher”?
    like it was something dirty…?

• whatsernamegigi

Joe’s little “you need to keep it G-rated” line irked me.
    We’re teens, not tots.

• jerseygirl

whatsernamegigi
    May 13, 2010 @ 05:39 pm
    whatsernamegigi said:

Joe’s little “you need to keep it G-rated” line irked me.
    We’re teens, not tots.

• all for me

May 13, 2010 @ 05:39 pm
    whatsernamegigi said:

Joe’s little “you need to keep it G-rated” line irked me.
    We’re teens, not tots.
    ______________-

• ilovemusic

I’m pissed I missed the first 30 minutes of the chat. I’m so stupid -_-

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Joe, stop trying to be funny. You aren’t. Nick is awesome though.

but he was. When he started doing the principle prank call i was dying.

—————

• NicksSweetCaroline

I loved it when joe said that we need to get a little bit more R RATED XD

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

Hahaha I loved that bit, his sarcasm’s amazing, nick was hilarious today :)
    ‘Nick will you wear a red teletubbie costume on tour?’ ‘No, definitely not.’
    Hahahaha
    ______

hahaha! :D
    and when he couldn’t whistle! <3 lol aw (:

lol.
    Yeah, Joe acted like a hot shit.
    But I think that’s just his defense. It’s pretty irking though.

And nick is my LOVE.
    Joe’s my favorite, kevin in close second, but I connect with Nick’s sense of humor so well.

When Nick said “Did you try it..?”
    About the upside down rose..I died.

• jjean

I loved the live version of LA baby. Joe sounded awesome.

• jerseygirl

Joe’s voice – <3.

Great chat. They were all lively and funny.

• Chococatx3

i loved how joe and kevin got starbucks when they whistled then someone (kevin or joe) was like thanks hands,lol

• Chococatx3

it’s ok nick, i can’t whistle either :(

oh. so your that Demi fan who hates Jemi and hates Joe because you think he is immautre. good to know your here. :)

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

1 hour til demiiii on grey’s :D i don’t even watch that show. :P
    nick said “demetria lovato.” i like cause we hardly ever hear that. (:

• Theresa

The prank calls are soo funny! Barnabie! hahaha :) Love Joe!!!! <3

__________

NO! Like I said, I missed the whole chat. But I just watched them singing LA Baby on YouTube. He sounded absolutely perfect.

• leLIVREinterdit

just saw the rose part. love the akwardness. he deserves it! >:D lmao.

• NicksSweetCaroline

leLIVREinterdit said:

just saw the rose part. love the akwardness. he deserves it! >:D lmao.

What rose part ? :P I watched but have no clue whatcha mean

• Anonymous!

What are you gonna do with the money kev? You’re gonna buy a car?! That’s for charity!…and we call him our brother.. -Joe

:D

• ilovemusic

Awesome chat for what I saw :)
    Joe is hilarious to no end.
    Kevin makes me happy. :D
    And Nick is adorable. :)

oh and that principle thing was hilarious XD gotta love Joe ;)

• leLIVREinterdit

towards the very end, some fan starts talking about nick’s tweet about a rose and about how true love lasts and all this stuff. and there are all these akward pauses. excruciating to watch. but so damn entertaining! >:D

__________

i missed the la baby part >:O i keep pausing the video to do something :P

• NicksSweetCaroline

leLIVREinterdit said:

OMG!!! MINE CUT OUT AT THE END :O I must watch!!!! :P x

————————

I don’t hate Joe, I like Nick and I like Kevin. I just don’t find him funny and I don’t like him or dislike him, he’s just there and he’s hot.

• leLIVREinterdit

ikr? i had to watch the recording to see it.

• DinoGirl

The prank calls had me in tears. xD
    The dino talk didn’t suck, either.

jerseygirl said:

May 13, 2010 @ 04:47 pm

Joe, stop trying to be funny. You aren’t. Nick is awesome though.

but he was. When he started doing the principle prank call i was dying.

Oh please. Joe doesn’t have to try harder to do anything.

He was hilarious this chat. They all were.

——————-

Nick was hilarious.

• Jenniferr

_________________

true

Why did they have to get up at 3am?

• xSanneeee_JB

This live chat was the best I’ve ever seen !
    They answered my question haha I freaked out XD
    I asked: Joe whats up with your hands? You always do some kinda beat thing right ? haha anyways I think its cute.

• Anika

Awesome chat.
    Where can I find the whole chat?
    I’ve gotta feeling that the video up there
    is not the whole chat. :D
    Or did it just last about 30 minutes?

• JBmuchbetter

lol Joseph being his adorable self <3

• superJOEman

They should also do an acoustic cover of This is the night!! :)

• dreamingALOUD

I can’t be bothered to watch this :(

• IheartJonas

I love how Joe is the same boy I wathed sme years ago on some live chat! and I love how he 20 years old and has this kid in his heart!

yeap! they need to stfu
    ________

I don’t understand how people can hate
    on any of the Jonas Brothers. They are all so sweet and down to earth. It hurts to see how much hate they get.

• HOLAA

i am watching minute to win it with kev :)

whatsernamegigi said:

Joe’s little “you need to keep it G-rated” line irked me.
    We’re teens, not tots
    ——————–
    lol Joe

• Jenniferr

What is minute to win it?

——————

Talk about following the yellow brick road….

• IHateAnnoyingLittleKids

_________________

true

________________

ikr, Nick is so sweet.

go away we have justin bieber now see ya

Joe’s attempt at humor really doesn’t do it for me. He forces it and it usually fails to be funny these days. Nick was funny though. I love his sense of humor. I also liked the acoustic LA Baby.

_________________

true

________________

ikr, Nick is so sweet.
    ________

• Tinypic Bandit

These bitches said 7:30pm!! Ugh….looks stupid so far anywas…

They pimped out Grey’s, CR2 and LA Baby. RME.

• Chococatx3

joe does look kinda like jason myraz :)

where the freakin’ hell is everyone?????

i’m here.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

disney_girl said:

will see it later

Me too..
    ____
    heeey
    whats up

• Chococatx3

now they’re talkin bout their ticket sales -_-

THIS IS SO BORING THEY ARE WHACK NO WONDER THEY WERE NERDS IN SCHOOL AND NO THANK YOU CAMP ROCK SUCKS

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Chococatx3 said:

joe does look kinda like jason myraz :)

where the freakin’ hell is everyone?????
    ____
    ihave no idea
    maby there on twitter

• JonasandMileyPones

That chat was great. We need more chats like that!

• itsme

This chat was fucking amazing.

I don’t care what anyone says.

Joe had me cracking up the whole time. All of them did.

fangirl #3 PWNS! XD

No they said do you remember your first lady. In which is was miley.

byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

I liked this chat.

• AlwaystheTruth

I loved this chat!!
    Joe was hilarious!! I was craking up with him!
    and I loved they sang some of their old songs!

Can anyone tell me what happened in the livechat?

• GoBrookeYourself

For once the other two were being nice to Kevin.

• Chococatx3

lol i had the chat open in one tab so i could hear and post everything they said on this one :D

……………..

me too. makes it a lot easier instead of having to cut the chat each time you post a comment.

• Anonymous!

LOL, that live chat was pretty damn awesome!

• NicksSweetCaroline

I really enjoyed the chat they were all really funny :)

talkin’ bout them goin on GMA (on frieday??)
    who cares?! we just wanna talk to you D:

now cut the crap and stop promoting yourself every 5 seconds

Oh Joe. So cute. Love when he breaks out into song.

I didn’t like Nick insulting his abilities to Win it in a Minute (huff). Be a bit more diplomatic to our adorable clutzy Joe Nicholas ;)

• jewnasbrothers

yummmeeh<3

• NicksSweetCaroline

I kinda like how all the fans stuff is a little bit dirty or whatever :P shows the jb that we are actually growing up

favourite parts:

joe’s jedward talk
    that girl’s random story
    crying eyes lmfao!
    you’re gonna buy a car!?

nick is still bugging me but whatever.

OU is fucking pissing me off! I can’t fucking post anything without fucking getting flagged! UGH!
    Sorry for my potty mouth kids.

I love Nick’s sense of humor! We have the same kind of humor and personality so I get him.

• thecolordecays.

Wow, Nick was really stiff in the beginning!