Taylor Momsen, ‘I Carry A Switchblade’

taylor-momsen-carries-knife

Taylor Momsen told Metro UK that she always carries a knife with her: ‘I have my favorite black knife with me all the time. It’s a switchblade. It relaxes me to flick it.’ On the flight to London she remembered to pack her knife:

I flew from New York to Los Angeles and still had a couple of knives in my purse. I thought I took them all out but they got tucked up in the folds. I went through security, took them on the plane, opened my bag to get my wallet in LA and they fell out. I was like: ‘Holy sh*t!”

• sess nugget

HI BETTY WHITE!

SUP MILEY!

HOW U DOIN GURL

IM DOING PRETTY GOOD. JUST CAME BACK FROM A FRIENDS HOUSE! YOU?

• StarLightSTARbright

Its called Jaylor said:

oh yeah, i mean of course she can just carry knives though an airport! thats not dangerous or anything…

• kyansgirl45

WTF?

It relaxes me to flick it.’ /blockquote>

Girl get a hobby. like stamp collecting to calm yourself. not flicking a knife like a crazy woman!

• Hangover

Crazy Bitch:/

• leLIVREinterdit

omg, is that lights in your icon? i love her!

well i feel safe…haha if a girl who looks like THAT is not on the no fly list, even after admitting she has knives, there is no hope for our safety.
    oh and taylor, stfu. youre not original. you try too hard. lol youre 16. no need to OD just yet!

• StarLightSTARbright

sess nugget said:

HI BETTY WHITE!

SUP MILEY!

HOW U DOIN GURL

IM DOING PRETTY GOOD. JUST CAME BACK FROM A FRIENDS HOUSE! YOU?

AHH LUCKY I WENT TO THE DENTIST TODAY.
    HE TOLD ME I HAVE SENSTITIVE TEETH AND IF MY TOOTH KEEPS HURTING THEN I HAVE TO GET A ROOT CANAL.
    YAY ME

• Katie13

K.F.D.M.S lover:
    So is yours, I love it <3333

• leLIVREinterdit

she may be a freak…
    but she’s my freak. go taylor. just…careful with those knives.

what a stupid skanky whore. almost as disgusting as miley

maybe she has ocd

• Anonfuck

It’s meerly impossible for sEcurity system to let you by. Dude she’s clearly lying. She is trying to get attention, and will say anything to sound hardcore when she clearly is a fugly attention seeking poser.

• kyansgirl45

yessssssss :} I’m so happy so many people on OU know who lights is! I thought I was alone. :(

• Its called Jaylor

StarLightSTARbright said:

Its called Jaylor said:

Dude its not like she is gonna use it.. seriously.. like wtf.. you guys gotta chill.

• wieahlbie

her music sounds good, but all the articles about her make me think

Holy sh*t!

yeah. because every teenage girl does that..

• StarLightSTARbright

how on earth was she able to get KNIVES thru airport security??

exactly what i was thinking o.o

Well, that’s reasurring! It’s nice to know that our airport and airline safety is intact and solid!

*rollseyes*

• StarLightSTARbright

wtf is wrong with her?
    i wouldnt be surpirsed if she DOES cut herself

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Oh… nice to know

• sess nugget

Lol. The “I’m not a prep, I’m not your normal 16 year old girl. I’m different and ~edgy~” phase.

• StarLightSTARbright

she needs to just keep her big ass mouth shut.
    shes making the airport systems like worse then they already are!

• StarLightSTARbright

HI BETTY WHITE!

• Its called Jaylor

so much for security.. and why the fuck are people dissin’ her ?? Just leave her alone she can do watev she wants to you realy can’t stop her..

• sess nugget

HI BETTY WHITE!

SUP MILEY!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

ok thats not weard it all

• Katie13

I think she’s going through an emo stage :/
    I mean Who finds it relaxing to flick a switchblade??? I’d be scared shitless….

• StarLightSTARbright

sess nugget said:

HI BETTY WHITE!

SUP MILEY!

HOW U DOIN GURL

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Katie13
    your icon is cute

i love her music and all but i deff dont like her i think shes a 16 year old nasty ass bitch >__< stop trying so hard ughh hate her

• K.F.D.M.S lover

she is gorgause

i love your icon :D
    ____
    how is in your icon

Katie McGrath:)
    ____
    idont naw her but she looks cute

• jewnasbrothers

LOL, that’s a bit scary.

• GoldenGal9311

Sooo hardcore. That’s how she rolls.

-______-

she needs to be put in an an insane asylum where shw can;t make contact with any living creature. She’ a danger to society.

I hate how people attack Miley and then nobody ever mentions Taylor. She’s a year younger and does things that are a million times worse than Miley’s actions.

Just because Taylor hasn’t had any sucess, it doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be critisized like Miley.

This girl parades around without pants, thinking she’d freaking lady gaga, smokes up a storm in front of cameras, knowing that she’d underage, and cusses like a truck driver and thinks she’s the shit.

Well bitch, sorry to break it to ya, but you are not the shit, you’re just shitty.
    Where the hell are your parents at.
    GET IT TOGETHER!!

they dont talk about her because no one cares about her! shes a freak of nature! i dont like miley but i dislike this girl more.

Emo

• Diamondback

Wow….. she’s almost as hardcore as Avril Lavigne.

• MeenuD

good girl gone bad, only this one at 16. why is everyone turning into Lindsay Lohan!?!?

this world is fucking going crazy man

I call bullshit on this there is NOOO fucking way they missed knives at airport security these days, it’s to ridiculous of a story. I think she’s finally going physco.

look, this got like 70 comments, miley’s got 325. Miley did a lap dance, this psycho brought knives on a plane. it’s hard to argue that it’s not just because she’s more famous that everyone gives miley shit.

I take it you know from personal experience?

Taylor, you’re making it hard for me to like you. You were better than this. :|

go to hell. :}

i love your icon :D
    ____
    how is in your icon

Katie McGrath:)

• little misssunshinee

ahaha she’s weird.
    ahahaha i dont know why but this kind of made me like her.
    ahaha!
    i think she’s pretty and she’s a great actress.
    she just needs to tone down the makeup…i dont really care about her clothes it’s her style and she works it i guess.
    ut you can’t really tell how pretty she is with all that nasty eye makeup.

• gaga love

omg she is sooo wired!!!

miley’s worse

• plasticbarbie

she needs to sit the FUCK down.

she’s a tool and clearly making that up! she woould NEVER get through security with a knife! why bother saying she did?

• Nobody Does It Better xx

She’s honestly a weirdo..
    Who the hell carries KNIVES with them?

Taylor is sooo awesome! Y’all haters just be jealous ’cause you don’t have Taylor’s talent or looks. Shut the f*ck up and bow down before Queen Momsen!

• TSLove

Holy shit is right Taylor :)
    I’m not hating nor supporting her.

• Chanells__Cool

She just gets cooler and cooler. First the smoking, then the constant cussing and now this.

Darling.

• Timber518

She scares the crap out of me… =/

• LucyWhite

She’s lying. You can’t get knives through security so easy.

ooooooh shes so hardcore. i wish i was that hardcore.

how is she a freak or weirdo ..there are girls in guys that collect in like knifes ..i liem knifes i one with me because im paranoid most of the time so everyone fuck off in grow up

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

I dont care if she doesnt want to be a rolemodel, she is one, and she needs to grow the fuck up and realise it. Carrying knifes is NOT cool. Your more likley to get stabbed if you carry one you know? In england becasue we dont have gun crime so much we have knife crime, and its a seriously horrible thing for her to have said. So many people die becasue of that ifs just so irresponsible of her to say or do that.

• Hilary

And now I’m scared.

• los angeles dentist

I AM LIKE YOUR COMMENT BUT TELL ME WHY ARE YOU TELL I AM NOT A SPAM WITHOUT REASON

• sess nugget

I was spammed for no reason. F U OU.

• los angeles dentist

in the modern world dental problems are spread every where and most of the person children are suffer this problems in the dentalprofession every day lots of case are periodontics and dental doctors are treat and handle the persons that’s why i am like this profession

Hey she must carry round the same stuff as me :) ciggarettes, lighter, wallet, make up bag, keys, phone & knife… i used to self harm, it’s a bad habbit, just like bitting your nails or something, you get addicted to it somehow.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Katie13 said:

K.F.D.M.S lover:
    So is yours, I love it <3333
    ____
    iwish im as cute as vanessa
    she is gorgause

• sess nugget

AHH LUCKY I WENT TO THE DENTIST TODAY.
    YAY ME

Ahh dude. I got braces about a week ago, and they’re still pretty painful. The dentist told me I had a small mouth and needed to expand it, so along with braces I have some metal bar in my mouth as well. FML. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ROOT CANAL. DEEP BREATHS!

Wow. She tries SO hard! Could she be anymore desperate? That bitch is too dumb for her own good! Carrying knives doesn’t make her a badass, it makes her a psycho! Lol

• Kourtney

omgz Taylor you are like so XHCX and edgy, it’s completely insane how edgy you are

• JoBros

wtf she is a freak

• StarLightSTARbright

sess nugget said:

AHH LUCKY I WENT TO THE DENTIST TODAY.
    YAY ME

awwwww :( im sorry!
    THANK YOU! THEY WOULD HAVE TO PUT ME ASLEEP, I HAVE BAD ANIXE.TY AT THE DENTIST.

• los angeles dentist

Dentists usually work in the safety of an office environment. However, work-related injuries can occur, such as those resulting from the use of hand-held tools when performing dental work on patients.People interested in practicing
    dentistry should obtain the requirements for licensure from the board of dental examiners of the State in which they plan to work.

• StarLightSTARbright

Anonfuck said:

true, very true

• leLIVREinterdit

Taylor, you’re not exactly making it easy for me to support/defend you. -_-

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

okay, she’s snapped her cap.

• picstoburn

that’s nice.

• xLove2Lovex

o my god taylor,
    i love you but are you SERIOUS!? I really hope she carries that thing for protection.
    *prays silently*

how on earth was she able to get KNIVES thru airport security??

• Katie13

Some girls carry LipGloss…..Some Carry dogs….But this one carries fucking Knives -_-

• leLIVREinterdit

Lol…

• Clarissa

She’s trying to seem like she’s hardcore and doesn’t give a crap what anyone thinks. It’s pathetic. And now she just seems CRAZY.

• xLove2Lovex

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

Katie13 said:

K.F.D.M.S lover:
    So is yours, I love it <3333
    ____
    iwish im as cute as vanessa
    she is gorgause

i love your icon :D

• Dumm Blonnd

Knifes comfort her?
    Hm…

• Melanie

Shes a messed up girl but anyway…
    My question is how the hell did she get through security with a knife in her bag. That shows there in reality, our security system for planes is obv. not working.
    Thats scary.

• Helpless Writer

… Why the hell would you EVER bring any type of weapon into a NY airport. I used to thing she was just off a bit but now she is sounding pretty —-ing stupid.

• Fiona

” I carry a switch blade”… that’s nice

• Fiona

Katie13 said:

LMAO!

ooooh so hardcore. i wish i was harcore like that.

trying way too hard to be edgy as usual
    and desperately seeking attention