Bieber ‘I Was Just Hanging Out W/ Miley’

Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber were spotted getting sushi together in Hollywood and many fans thought they were more than just friends. Ellen DeGeneres asked Justin today if he had a girlfriend. Justin said: ‘Not really. Like, I’m dating around, hanging out with girls, but not really dating.’

Ellen: Like hanging around with Miley Cyrus? Justin: ‘Just like hanging around with people.. just hanging out. Yeah, and just people.. If you look on the Internet, you’ll see other girls that I hang out with.

He also talked about his hair: ‘It all comes together. Like five minutes. Like, seriously. People are always like, ‘Yeah, right.’ I get out of the shower, I blow-dry it and then it’s done in like five minutes.’ When Ellen tried to cut his hair, Justin quickly moved away, saying, ‘Hey! Hey!’

• Moonbeam

Careful, Bieber. Liam could smack you like a fly.

Byrus needs to date…
    Kidding…

Love Biebs:D

• EASYMAC.

i totally called ‘beat freaks’ were going to be in his new video. im kinda pysched.

I seriously cant wait for the Somebody to Love video :D

xLove2Lovex said:

Don’t worry, I doubt many people thought you and Miley were on a date JB. ;)

PS; OU, how does Justin Gaston have his own thingy ma bobber on the side and NOT Logan Lerman?!
    UFAIL

Ikr? That famewhore has his own section and Logan Lerman doesn’t. Smh…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

When is twitter gonna un-ban him from the TTs?

• Hangover

Byrus:)

• dreamingALOUD

When is twitter gonna un-ban him from the TTs?

Didnt they already? :S Or did they re-ban?

• xLove2Lovex

Ikr? That famewhore has his own section and Logan Lerman doesn’t. Smh…

I Agree!
    Logan needs his own section! :) God, I love that boy;)

dreamingALOUD said:

When is twitter gonna un-ban him from the TTs?

Didnt they already? :S Or did they re-ban?

___________________

No, hes been banned for like the past 2 days :/

Byrus hahaha funny;)
    &I’m kinda siked for the Somebody To Love Vid. I love that song:D

xLove2Lovex said:

Ikr? That famewhore has his own section and Logan Lerman doesn’t. Smh…

I Agree!
    Logan needs his own section! :) God, I love that boy;)
    He’s really talented and darn cute:D

So :
    JUSTIN BIEBER
    is no longer a TT? great:P

• dreamingALOUD

Didnt they already? :S Or did they re-ban?

___________________

No, hes been banned for like the past 2 days :/

:O I totaly didnt know that! I’m not a Belieber but I dont mind him being a TT. Its not like its offending anyone! [well no-one that I know] xD

• Sweetdisposition?

I really like how somebody to love starts.

Sweetdisposition? said:

xLove2Lovex said:

Ikr? That famewhore has his own section and Logan Lerman doesn’t. Smh…

I Agree!
    Logan needs his own section! :) God, I love that boy;)
    He’s really talented and darn cute:D

I Love when he said, “it’s a little weird having girls like me now, i always used to get teased about having a baby face.”
    <3 who could tease that face? it's too darn great! ;)

• xLove2Lovex

I like his song Kiss&Tell more than Somebody to Love though;)

Sweetdisposition? said:

xLove2Lovex said:

Ikr? That famewhore has his own section and Logan Lerman doesn’t. Smh…

I Agree!
    Logan needs his own section! :) God, I love that boy;)
    He’s really talented and darn cute:D

<3 who could tease that face? it’s too darn great! ;)
    Awww, being babyfaced isn’t a bad thing atleast for him it isn’t. I feel like re-watching old episodes of Jack & Bobby now:P

Wahwahwhat?

xLove2Lovex said:

I like his song Kiss&Tell more than Somebody to Love though;)

Me too, I’ve had that song stuck in my head for days now. It’s a shame that it’s not on his album.

Sweetdisposition? said:

xLove2Lovex said:

Ikr? That famewhore has his own section and Logan Lerman doesn’t. Smh…

I Agree!
    Logan needs his own section! :) God, I love that boy;)
    He’s really talented and darn cute:D

<3 who could tease that face? it’s too darn great! ;)

I loved that show!! I used to watch that and 7th Heaven all the time xD

Disdain said:

Wahwahwhat?

Your icon WINS:D

• EASYMAC.

so do i. but its grown on me.

Disdain said:

Wahwahwhat?

Your icon WINS:D
    Chyeah it does :D

Sweetdisposition? said:

xLove2Lovex said:

I like his song Kiss&Tell more than Somebody to Love though;)

So tell me, tell me,
    Are you gonna kiss, kiss and tell,
    Tell me are you gonna kiss, kiss and tell
    Tell me are you gonna kiss me
    Then tell everybody,
    That you got me twisted
    With your lips girl,
    Are you gonna kiss and tell,

-Kiss&Tell Justin Bieber

• dreamingALOUD

Wahwahwhat?

Wahwahwhat … did you say.
    that song totaly just popped into my head.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

You know someone said the other day that they saw a Bieber advert saying he has sold over 36 million albums? I just saw that advert and it said 3.6 million :p Lmfao

• Fiona

LOL XD

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Lmao, I know…that would have made headlines if he had sold 36 million albums world wide, most artist can even do that throughout their whole career.

• Letícia

SO, SO WHAT?? HE’S AN ROCK STAR! JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE!

Sweetdisposition? said:

__________________

Yeah I didnt really believe 36 million, hes good but not THAT good lol. :P

• Diamondback

“Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber were spotted getting sushi together in Hollywood and many fans thought they were more than just friends.”

Correction….

“Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber were spotted getting sushi together in Hollywood and many STUPID / DELUSIONAL / DESPERATE fans thought they were more than just friends.”

• YOu love me xoxo gossip girl

Okay! soo.. I am like not a bieber fan at all.. Lol but I was wondering is he an only child? I know shit about this kid! Lol and his bestfriends sister is amazing!!! just saying Lol.. btw I think its funny hes been baned from TT it was super anoyying always seeing him!! we should get jonas brothers up there like that!! – Peace. love.& chicken grease_

send justin bieber with no shirt

hey b!@#$

• shannon lyn

.. w0w ur so amazing.,!!
    .. all of girl’z ws in luv w/ u.,!!!
    .. and ur attenti0n like girl’s.,!!!
    .. ^^ ..

Disdain said:

As The Bell Rings.

_________________

EPIC

Sweetdisposition? said:

_________________

Dw, I cant figure it out either :/

• iCHEETAH

I love Justin but this video here he looks like hes a pop-singer jerk….

Disdain said:

As The Bell Rings.

_________________

EPIC
    Chyeah!

Sweetdisposition? said:

_________________

Dw, I cant figure it out either :/
    I’ve tried a bunch of times, but it still won’t play :(

soo does anyone know why they banned justin from the TT’s on twitter??
    it doesnt really bother me but why would you ban him from that?
    just doesnt really make sense

_________________

Dw, I cant figure it out either :/
    I’ve tried a bunch of times, but it still won’t play :(

_________________

Same :( Its really annoying

Sweetdisposition? said:

xLove2Lovex said:

Ikr? That famewhore has his own section and Logan Lerman doesn’t. Smh…

I Agree!
    Logan needs his own section! :) God, I love that boy;)
    He’s really talented and darn cute:D

<3 who could tease that face? it’s too darn great! ;)

I loved that show!! I used to watch that and 7th Heaven all the time xD
    I still watch the re-runs of 7th heaven sometimes:D

Love the new icon, hun ;)
    it makes me want a logan one xD

• m

I knew they were dating! I’m gonna go tell all my friends!

• xLove2Lovex

changed my profile song (agian)
    to kiss&tell xD

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Why does James from BTR wear so much make up?

• BangThatDrum

HBIC! WID Bustin Jieber!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Why does James from BTR wear so much make up?

idk, but he looks good. not as good as logan, but he looks good. xD

BangThatDrum said:

Uhm… she looks… ‘NOT’ happy

i wish she was smiling:(
    I love when MilesSmiles.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Why does James from BTR wear so much make up?

idk, but he looks good. not as good as logan, but he looks good. xD

________________

Lmfao hes cute but I dont see the need for the mascara, blusher, etc.. x)

• BangThatDrum

BangThatDrum said:

Uhm… she looks… ‘NOT’ happy

i wish she was smiling:(
    I love when MilesSmiles.
    _____________

Me too but I understand why she’s not :(

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I changed my mind about Liam Hemsworth again, kinda. I dont think hes actually that into Miley

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Why does James from BTR wear so much make up?

idk, but he looks good. not as good as logan, but he looks good. xD

________________

Lmfao hes cute but I dont see the need for the mascara, blusher, etc.. x)

I only saw eyeliner &blush. xD

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

idk, it just seems that she talks about him more then he talks about her.
    i may just like, missing every liam hemsworth update in the entire world though…

xLove2Lovex said:

changed my profile song (agian)
    to kiss&tell xD
    I how do you get it to autoplay and also hide the video? I know how to make it autoplay but not hide the video.

BangThatDrum said:

BangThatDrum said:

Uhm… she looks… ‘NOT’ happy

i wish she was smiling:(
    I love when MilesSmiles.
    _____________

Me too but I understand why she’s not :(

yeah, she has her reasons…
    but, i’d rather see her smiling and having fun then unhappy because she has to hide who she is all the time. God, too many friggin people are in charge of her.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Why does James from BTR wear so much make up?

idk, but he looks good. not as good as logan, but he looks good. xD

________________

Lmfao hes cute but I dont see the need for the mascara, blusher, etc.. x)

I only saw eyeliner &blush. xD

___________________

Oh I see a lot more, I’m pretty sure he wears lipstick and eyeshadow too sometimes which is kind of weird

• BangThatDrum

Me too but I understand why she’s not :(

yeah, she has her reasons…
    __________

I know right! The girl is just trying her best.

Sweetdisposition? said:

xLove2Lovex said:

changed my profile song (agian)
    to kiss&tell xD

step one:
    take the embed code and delete everything before and after

right?
    then change the height&width to “1” and at the end of the Youtube URL add “&autoplay=1″

• xLove2Lovex

sorry @sweetdisposistion<3 delete everything before and after < embed.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

idk, it just seems that she talks about him more then he talks about her.

_________________

I’ve like never heard him talk about her and when they are seen out together he looks like he would rather be anywhere else but there :S

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Why does James from BTR wear so much make up?

idk, but he looks good. not as good as logan, but he looks good. xD

________________

Lmfao hes cute but I dont see the need for the mascara, blusher, etc.. x)

I only saw eyeliner &blush. xD

___________________

honest, i dislike when guys wear make up xD
    it’s just odd to me.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

idk, it just seems that she talks about him more then he talks about her.

_________________

i hope he really likes/loves her.
    aww, i think miley deserves to be happy with someone. :(

xLove2Lovex said:

sorry @sweetdisposistion<3 delete everything before and after < embed. —- Cool, I’ll try it. Thanks :)

BangThatDrum said:

Me too but I understand why she’s not :(

yeah, she has her reasons…
    __________

I know right! The girl is just trying her best.

i wish people would cut her some slack! especially the haters who call her a whore.
    It’s not like she’s sitting there telling kids or teens to do the stuff she does! If they do that’s not her fault! GRRR.

I know right! The girl is just trying her best.

Yep…
    She cant always be smiling and you dont have to do everything she does.

• BangThatDrum

I know right! The girl is just trying her best.

_________________

Me too :( but Miley’s a strong girl ;)

• Disdain

YOU GUYS! THERES SOMETHING CALLED THE HOLY BIEBLE!

Hewwow Hewwow?

Is anywon howm?

• ilovemusic

Can people seriously stop asking about his hair?

• EASYMAC.

he’s so non media trained. love it.

Hewwow hewwow?

Just pick up da fown!

Beiber fever

• Disdain

I owpend up my life to youw…

• Disdain

I towd youw evewytin I neww…

Dead post? ):

• Disdain

Youw lissen sow clows… ley to…

Dead post? ):
    Yeha.

That’s just his ego speaking. Why would anyone seriously think Miley would have any interest in this little boy. Given her other choices, yeah right!

No one seriously cares about his hair. It doesn’t look good.

• Chelsea-Rose

PLAYAAA

As The Bell Rings.

• xLove2Lovex

Don’t worry, I doubt many people thought you and Miley were on a date JB. ;)

UFAIL

Lmfao Biebers a slut(;

• Sweetdisposition?

Making your page autoplay is hard…or I’m a just that suckish with computer stuff.

• Disdain

Justin Bieber… Is hanging with the HBIC! CHYEAH DUDE!

dreamingALOUD said:
    Wahwahwhat?

Wahwahwhat … did you say.
    that song totaly just popped into my head.

I haven’t heard that in a looong time!

EASYMAC. said:

so do i. but its grown on me.

I love both but, I’ve like Kiss&Tell since the preview came out xD and I recently started to love Somebody To Love

Biebs is gonna be on Ellen next week? :D:D:D:D

Sweetdisposition? said:

xLove2Lovex said:

Ikr? That famewhore has his own section and Logan Lerman doesn’t. Smh…

I Agree!
    Logan needs his own section! :) God, I love that boy;)
    He’s really talented and darn cute:D

<3 who could tease that face? it’s too darn great! ;)

I loved that show!! I used to watch that and 7th Heaven all the time xD
    I still watch the re-runs of 7th heaven sometimes:D

mmmmm whatcha saayyy,
    mm that you only meant well,
    course you did.

• dreamingALOUD

Wahwahwhat … did you say.
    that song totaly just popped into my head.

I haven’t heard that in a loooong time!

I’m listening to it now C:

• stellagirl1993