Nick Jonas, ‘I’m Taking My Dog On Tour’

nick-jonas-congrats-liam-hemsworth_0_0
nick-jonas-kissing-elvis

Liam Hemsworth gave his girlfriend Miley Ray Cyrus a shout-out in front of her ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas. While accepting his Young Hollywood Breakthrough award, Liam said he’d like to thank ‘my beautiful girlfriend.’

Jonas Brothers told E! News that two of them would be bringing girls on their tour bus this summer: Danielle is taking Kevin, while Demi is with Joe. Who is Nick taking? ‘I’m taking my dog, probably.’

blah blah

aww nicholas. hes so talented and adorable

uhmm. nobody cares about nick

• Cookies

I wanna take Ke$ha on tour…But she might start singing and that would be bad…

• Disdain

:) I’m back! Not going to bed, you dumb?

• mhmm .

Well Nick, you have a sexy fan base of like a load of girls, go ahead, pick ;). ELVIS DOESN’T COUNT, he’s a boy….silly. Unless…. LOL JK.

• Disdain

Work It Girl.

• Disdain

Let’s take a walk.

nick if you want to accompany you Lmao

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

uhmm. nobody cares about nick
    speak for yo’self. I want more Nick news (:

• No Bitchassness

Disdain said:
    Work It Girl.

HAHAHA! I really laughed there..

• Disdain

Work It Girl.

HAHAHA! I really laughed there..

:D

• Hangover

That’s a good idea Nick:)

He’s taking Taylor Swift.

• NinaMSch

he should take miley :)

• Cookies

Disdain that may be your funniest smosh icon yet!

Awwww. Poor Nick.

But wait, I thought he would be taking “Nikki”.

NinaMSch said:

he should take miley :)

I think Liam would freak

• dont jugde

Niley Fan went crazy on twitter because of that tweet xD BAHAHAHA

SWINE FLU infested BITCHESSSSSSSS

Just kidding. I love all of you.

So, is the whole “Joe is sharing a bed with Demi” thing true?

Their one room?

• Cookies

wheres my new icon? Leave devon. Leave!

• Disdain

Cookies said:
    Disdain that may be your funniest smosh icon yet!
    I love it.

• Hangover

Cookies said:

I wanna take Ke$ha on tour…But she might start singing and that would be bad…
    ___________

hihihi:)

• Disdain

Cookies said:
    wheres my new icon? Leave devon. Leave!
    Ke$ha! I love her!

• musiciseverything

Yes! Ugh…. It got me so upset.

I’m still not sure what it was about though, was she being provocative or was the performance just too long?

Apparently she didn’t like the way they showed her performance or something like that. Then she kept complaining. I’m not too sure what happened it, but from what I’ve heard, it pissed me off.

• GoldenGal9311

Oops, I said ‘hear’ instead of ‘here’.

So, is the whole “Joe is sharing a bed with Demi” thing true?

Their one room?

——————

• musiciseverything

I’m a fan of Gaga, but she’s been annoying me lately too. She’s starting to look like a Madonna wannabe.

I miss this Gaga:

She was more natural here. She didn’t use that annoying ass fake English accent(I don’t hate English accents, I hate when Americans use them to look more sophisticated). She needs to go back to this and stop acting crazy and weird. She’s losing her fans who were there at the beginning of her career, like myself. I’m afraid she’s becoming a Diva. Not the “Little Monsters”.

Exactly. Agreed.

• GoldenGal9311

Oops, I kind of messed up the last sentence. I meant, she’s losing her fans who there there at the start, NOT her little monsters. Haha.

So now you have the bitchy attitude….. :P

*hair flip* you know it ;)

Nick is a gentleman. :)

• musiciseverything

*hair flip* you know it ;)

Smh. Get over yourself.

Smh. Get over yourself.

Bitch please i’ll get over myself when you get over yourself :P

musiciseverything said:

Yes! Ugh…. It got me so upset.

I hate it when celebrities start thinking they are better than everyone else and they become self-centered divas :|

Bitch please i’ll get over myself when you get over yourself :P

I don’t need to do that. But you do. :D

• GoldenGal9311

And what’s been up with her face lately? Is it MORE plastic surgery? Or is it just too much makeup?

• Jenniferr

hahaha. Nicole basically admitted herself and Nick are a couple!

They are about as interesting as ‘Jemi’

Me too. =/

He is such a sweetheart. :)

Nick, I love you :)
    Danielle and Kevin are adorable together. And Joe is a stud (;
    Nuff said

• musiciseverything

I say too much makeup. She’s looking more and more fake everyday. I miss the old her.

• Jenniferr

Finally miley has the man she always wanted a man who acknowledge her respect her enought to bring notice to her and focus on her not only on himself like nick.

people like you give ocean up a bad name.

what the hell does Liam “stealing” Nick’s crown have to do with anything. last time i checked Gaston did the same things Liam is doing.

btw, Miley is not a God and Nick didn’t have to acknowledge her and Liam doesn’t have to acknowledge her.

THIS

• dont jugde

I’m extremely cranky. I’m sorry. Ignore my bitchyness :)

yeah, whatever :P

musiciseverything said:

Are you talking about when she complained that they edited her performance?

Yes! Ugh…. It got me so upset.

yeah, whatever :P

So now you have the bitchy attitude….. :P

• GoldenGal9311

I miss this Gaga:

• Jason

peacelovehearts said:

Jason said:
    if there’s a prom i call being president of the Prom committee which means the prom will be iron man 2 themed, OK???
    I’d tap RDJ… just saying..

———————-

lmfao!! he’s like, 3000000 yrs older than us though!!! and what about your woman Selena??? D:
    If miley can give a 40 year old a “dirty lap dance” so can i… (;
    & Selena’s got her pickles.

———————————

who’s gonna be prom queen, then???
    Well hey.. I’m available (:

———————
    poor selena!! she already had a speech and everything lmao

hahaha. Nicole basically admitted herself and Nick are a couple!

• livindalife

I haven’t commented on here in a few months … wow.

Dickhead! Yes i said it :P

You sound like Jamp. Smh. Not a good thing.

• dont jugde

You sound like Jamp. Smh. Not a good thing.

WTF? no i’m not :P

• Danger-ous

Fun for Nick.

I heard Joe is taking his dog on tour too. *cough*

WTF? no i’m not :P

Calling me a dickhead? Uh yes you do.

musiciseverything said:
    Yeah but as far as stans I don’t know whose worse the stans or the haters because I think they both can effect celebrities in a negative way

I say the haters are the worst. But the stans aren’t far away from that. It just amazes me to see how some people can try and tear someone down. To me, it’s very immature and shows your true character. But what do I know….

I know what you mean but I just think it’s not healthy to worship someone like some extreme fans do *cough anythingdisney cough*

I’ve never been to AnythingDisney. Who do they stan over there?

Selena and Miley, and I mean to the extreme, they all hate Nick like he killed their mother. It makes oceanup look like a Miley and Selena hate site

• dont jugde

Calling me a dickhead? Uh yes you do.

booo you whore

• musiciseverything

I’ve never been to AnythingDisney. Who do they stan over there?

DAMN! That’s intense. =/

booo you whore

Boo you too.

Boo you too.

that’s all you got :P

musiciseverything said:

I’ve never been to AnythingDisney. Who do they stan over there?

DAMN! That’s intense. =/

Oh it is 0_o

miley’s hideous in these photos. ugg. she usually looks ok. not now, yuk. new pics, pleeze.

that’s all you got :P

Yes. I’m kinda out of insults for the day. I’m too tired.

• musiciseverything

I’ve never been to AnythingDisney. Who do they stan over there?

DAMN! That’s intense. =/

Oh it is 0_o

Never going there.

hahaha. Nicole basically admitted herself and Nick are a couple!

Too bad they barely talked on set during the finale. Sounds like another PR stunt from the Jonas camp.

• dont jugde

Yes. I’m kinda out of insults for the day. I’m too tired.

whatever i’m going to bed i have a migraine and i need to rest so bye :)

• musiciseverything

whatever i’m going to bed i have a migraine and i need to rest so bye :)

Bye whore. :)

Fun for Nick.

I heard Joe is taking his dog on tour too. *cough*

LOL!

Bye whore. :)

http://bit.ly/6nkBi ;)

musiciseverything said:

I’ve never been to AnythingDisney. Who do they stan over there?

DAMN! That’s intense. =/

Oh it is 0_o

Never going there.

You know the weird part is I use to read about that site on here people talking about how they were all a bunch of Nick stans (this was like 2008) but I didn’t visit the site until months a go and wow what a shock I got

• Jenniferr

hahaha. Nicole basically admitted herself and Nick are a couple!

They already filmed the last episode?

http://bit.ly/6nkBi ;)

LOL! Go to sleep. :P

• musiciseverything

I’ve never been to AnythingDisney. Who do they stan over there?

DAMN! That’s intense. =/

Oh it is 0_o

Never going there.

I’ve heard people talk about it on here too. But I was way too lazy to actually go there. Lol. But that’s crazy. Smh.

hahaha. Nicole basically admitted herself and Nick are a couple!

They already filmed the last episode?

Am I the only one who thinks Nick was being an attention whore with this tweet?

I wonder if Jonas will have a 3rd season

DAMN! That’s intense. =/

Oh it is 0_o

Never going there.

Is oceanup the only gossip site you go to?

• jerseygirl

May 14, 2010 @ 03:34 pm
    Danger-ous said:

Fun for Nick.

I heard Joe is taking his dog on tour too. *cough*
    —————
    BAZINGA!

I find miley the must beautiful girl nick ever had. Honestly she had everything, the huge pop status, the queen of disney, the great curves and body,gorgeous face,friendly and a heart of gold and blue eyes to die for.

The other girls just look like little girls even nicole. I mean i know she is older but what wrong with her she can’t get guys her age??? I mean miley have gotten all older guys why can’t she?? she has to date a guy who calls himself a kid.

________________

where the fuck did Nick called himself a kid?

• kayisl0vex

gooooood idea nicky ;)

• kayisl0vex

1.Miley has contact lenses ;)
    & It doesn’t depends,how famous you are..Nick wasn’t with her because of her body,he just liked her.But I agree Selena & Nicole looks like little girls ;)

• Anonymous<3/

Aw I wanna see elvis<3 I love Nick so much :) Can’t wait to see them on tour, I’m so excited:D

• superJOEman

That’s good. Nick will be taking his bestfriend on tour!! Can you imagine Elvis being so into each JB’s song?! lol

JB said:

hahaha. Nicole basically admitted herself and Nick are a couple!
    Nicole is a FAMEWHORE like Chelsea

whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee she admitted??????

1:12

• Hilary

I would have loved to be sitting next to Nick when Liam said that.

ahahah Aww Nick <3

• JennaCyrus

Danger-ous said:

JennaCyrus said:

Is Elvis a labrador?
    He looks like a Golden Retriever.

________

thanks!!!
    I haven’t seen him grown
    only when he was a puppy

1:12

==

I’m in shock! but i like her…especially on JONAS…
    don’t you guys?

• IHateAnnoyingLittleKids

Am I the only one who thinks Nick was being an attention whore with this tweet?

_____________________

yes, because everything Nick does is for attention -.-
    STFU _|_

• 9maria91

I would have loved to be sitting next to Nick when Liam said that.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

awh, bless him (;

• peacelovehearts

& Selena: “I’m taking my pickles on tour”

no,what selena really said was:”i’m going to be lmao at the jealous whore annalynne,cuz she’s nothing but an irrelevant whore like the faggots brothers,horse face cyrus,clown face lovato and gigi the retard who likes lameday(that’s greenday,btw)”GO KILL URSELF,U UGLY PEACEHEARTS.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I’ll be your road buddy Nick… ;D

• musiciseverything

Such a gentleman. Good job Nick.

first ?

• Gleekedout

I WANNA MEET ELVIS!!!!!!!!

blah blah

I don’t need to do that. But you do. :D

BAHAHAHA keep tell yourself that dear ;)

• xoxokatie8

I haven’t commented on here in a few months … wow.
    __
    Your icon ! :):):):)
    RUSSEL FTW
    Sunday night babyyyy

• dont jugde

Yo! Katie nice to see that you joined the party :)

• musiciseverything

BAHAHAHA keep tell yourself that dear ;)

Fine. I will. :D

Fine. I will. :D

smh you need help

Me too. =/

I think it’s the media’s fault, how could anyone stay humble when they treat you like you’re some kind of god, and of course the stans don’t help either

• Chococatx3

you can take me :)

Hangover said:

Cookies said:

I wanna take Ke$ha on tour…But she might start singing and that would be bad…
    ___________

hihihi:)

Yo!!

• xoxokatie8

Yo! Katie nice to see that you joined the party :)
    ____

The party just started, once I commented

• Disdain

Take me! Take me!

smh you need help

*sighs* I know. But so do you.

• Disdain

Kidding.

The party just started, once I commented

oh no … not thing again *sigh*

• peacelovehearts

Why the hell does my OU account say i joined in February? I was most definitely on in SEPTEMBER…fail

• _herecomestrouble.

hahaha. nick.
    and why did he put justins twitter in all CAPS?

• dont jugde

*sighs* I know. But so do you.

Please i fine F-I-N-E but your not

oh no … not thing again *sigh*

;)

Me too. =/

The media needs to go somewhere. Such bullshitters. And stans are the worst.

Please i fine F-I-N-E but your not

This comment fails.

This comment fails.

My migraine is massing up my head up :( i can’t think straight :/

• xoxokatie8

Imma Be, Imma Be, Imma Imma Be.
    joke, Imma Wasp :)

this is what liam had to say about miley:

they’re such a cute couple, love them together :)

My migraine is massing up my head up :( i can’t think straight :/

Sure…..

Kevin also said he was taking his dog, Riley. Personally I don’t think taking a dog on the road is a great idea. And I still don’t think Nicole and Nick are any more than friends. She is just tired of the speculation and people trying to trap her into saying something that might be construed as an admition.

Sure…..

up yours bitch!

Liam looks annoyed by the miley questions JUST SAYING.

Me too. =/

The media needs to go somewhere. Such bullshitters. And stans are the worst.

I know but then the media turns and destroys celebrities which is another reason it worrys me to see celebrities I like let what the media says effect them because the industry builds you up to tear you down

up yours bitch!

I love you too! :D

I love musiciseverything!

I love you too! :D

music judge lives ! <333

• musiciseverything

Exactly. Sometimes I feel so bad for celebrities.

music judge lives ! <333

You really need to stop creeping. And no it doesn’t.

• xoxokatie8

You really need to stop creeping. And no it doesn’t.

Wtf? I just commented like five minutes

May 14, 2010 @ 03:08 pm
    xoxokatie8 said:

I love musiciseverything!

I love you too! :D

music judge lives ! <333

wtf? i never wrote that -_- …wait did i ? :/

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

GREYSON HAS TOTALLY KNOCKED BIEBER OFF THE TT’S.
    HAHAHAHA.

Wtf? I just commented like five minutes

Yea, but then you stopped. I thought you left.

• xoxokatie8

Yea, but then you stopped. I thought you left.

Why you all up in my bubble? yo

I love musiciseverything!

I love you too! :D

music judge lives ! <333

wtf? i never wrote that -_- …wait did i ? :/

Um no you didn’t. Pretty sure that you wrote “Up yours bitch.” Whatever.

Why you all up in my bubble? yo

Um, yea…. I’m not saying anything to this comment.

• dont jugde

Um no you didn’t. Pretty sure that you wrote “Up yours bitch.” Whatever.

Ugh your so annoying >:(

Ugh your so annoying >:(

Wtf? I was defending you. Fine. Next time I won’t. :P

• xoxokatie8

Um, yea…. I’m not saying anything to this comment.

You need help

“watcha want?”
    “Ice Cream!”
    “Three Times Three?”
    “Niiine!”
    “Favourite Jonas?”
    “Trick Question!”

Bop/Tigerbeat caught up with JONAS LA co-stars, Chelsea Staub and Nicole Anderson at the Young Hollywood Awards last night, May 13. The girls dish on the new season and how it has a lot of “cliff-hangers”.

Nicole was asked whether she was dating Nick and she did not deny. She said they’re good friends and have fun hanging out. Watch her response, it’s toward they end. She’s def making me believe they’re more than friends!

• Disdain

Nite everyone!

• NicksSweetCaroline
    ‘I’m taking my dog, probably.’

NICK!! That is no way to talk about nicole :P
    sorry couldnt help myself

• Figaro

So, is the whole “Joe is sharing a bed with Demi” thing true?

Their one room?

__________________________

• Jason

he should take Justin bieber lmao jk

Disdain said:

Cookies said:
    wheres my new icon? Leave devon. Leave!
    Ke$ha! I love her!

Its showing up for you?

• gingerrx.

HE SHOULD TAKE ME.
    just saying.

Demi is going to texas tommorow.I dont think she will be at the grove hahaha thats a first :D

• dont jugde

He should take my mama ;D you would love her Nick ;)

• Figaro

On December 20 2012 at 11:56, I’m blasting Madonnas “4 minutes”.

Yay! Ke$ha Icon!

• dont jugde

On December 20 2012 at 11:56, I’m blasting Madonnas “4 minutes”.

LMAO i should do that xD

• Cookies

I think i change my icon to much!

We should have an OU Prom! lol

dont jugde said:
    On December 20 2012 at 11:56, I’m blasting Madonnas “4 minutes”.

LMAO i should do that xD
    I’m doing that, & grabbing my pickle guns & jumping on my bed yelling “BRING IT ON!”.. i can’t wait. :D

im owning this post

• musiciseverything

On December 20 2012 at 11:56, I’m blasting Madonnas “4 minutes”.

I’m so doing that to. Epic.

We should have an OU Prom! lol
    We should! That way i can finally marry Ginger! <33

• isahpina

i cant believe that Liam said that!! =0

man I didn’t like liam because I love niley, but liam is maing it hard to dislike him that guy has balls and bravery. I am glad he thinks about him and miley and not himself only like nick. Sorry, nick but liam just beat you to the prince charming title he is all man. Turn into a miam fan now. go liam.

• dont jugde

LOL you and your pickle guns smh

• Cookies

peacelovehearts you broke my chain! well at least im off the chain with nick…if he’s not out hunting that is!

• Lindseilou

does anybody know where i can see the video of liam thanking miles in his speech?

peacelovehearts said:

We should have an OU Prom! lol
    We should! That way i can finally marry Ginger! <33

You Fail at life! thats for breaking my chain!

• love_love_love

nick i would glady accompany you on the road this summer :)

its still makes me laugh that they said they see all the comments ‘even the mean ones’ on the webchat yesterday. haha

so nick if you read this, i would be happy to join you. ;]
    lol

• Gleekedout

LMFAO!!!
    Thats a good idea.

• Jason

We should have an OU Prom! lol

———————–

WE SHOULD!!!

Yeah well. There’s been plenty of people who have stated they were on set and saw no communication between scenes whatsoever.

So, that’s very unhighly.
    I think she might have just said that to create a small buzz like Demi and Joe are doing.

Gleekedout said:

LMFAO!!!
    Thats a good idea.

ooh whats a good idea?

Jason said:

We should have an OU Prom! lol

———————–

WE SHOULD!!!

Lets pick dates…Im going with my ex-icon!

We should have an OU Prom! lol

———————–

WE SHOULD!!!

-_- how would that work :/

Boob hunting that is… (;

DAMN! That’s intense. =/

Oh it is 0_o

Never going there.

Is oceanup the only gossip site you go to?

As of right now, yes. I used to go on Gossipfasho, but that site got wack. And I also used to go on Just Jared. But not anymore.

• JennaCyrus

Is Elvis a labrador?

• Danger-ous

JennaCyrus said:

Is Elvis a labrador?
    He looks like a Golden Retriever.

• Jenniferr

Am I the only one who thinks Nick was being an attention whore with this tweet?

I thought the same thing when I saw it, I think Nick might be getting a lil bit jelly that ‘Jemi’ is getting all of the attention lately lol

I gotta go. Bye. :)

• gingerrx.

did anyone see the new christina aguilera video?-.-

We should have an OU Prom! lol

———————–

WE SHOULD!!!

-_- how would that work :/
    I”m so bringing my guns! AHHHHH! That would be epic.

peacelovehearts said:

Boob hunting that is… (;

Better hide your icon

• Jason

• Figaro

WHOOT

• Its called Jaylor

I love my momma !!

http://bit.ly/c4WN4C GLEE! :D
    OMFG!!! That was amazing. Did you hear their version of Bad Romance?! :D

• JB

hahaha. Nicole basically admitted herself and Nick are a couple!
    Nicole is a FAMEWHORE like Chelsea

Jason said:
    I’d tap RDJ… just saying..

• Its called Jaylor

peacelovehearts said:

Jason said:
    I’d tap RDJ… just saying..

Dude ur not the only one.. just saying xD !

I gotta go. Bye. :)

Bye ttyl =)

peacelovehearts said:

We should have an OU Prom! lol

———————–

WE SHOULD!!!

-_- how would that work :/
    I”m so bringing my guns! AHHHHH! That would be epic.

Dont like pickles!

We should have an OU Prom! lol

———————–

WE SHOULD!!!

-_- how would that work :/
    I”m so bringing my guns! AHHHHH! That would be epic.

Dont like pickles!
    Dont worry, i also have medication & harpoons! :D

Jason said:

Hell no! Im President of the committe! since im head cheerleader of the OU Cheer Squad! I Think it sould be…a night in the clouds or the best night ever…or zombie prom!

OMFG!!! That was amazing. Did you hear their version of Bad Romance?! :D

YES!! i was like :OOOOO Gaga better watch out :DDD i love Glee <33 hahah

• wieahlbie

On December 20 2012 at 11:56, I’m blasting Madonnas “4 minutes”.
    LMAO i should do that xD
    OMG YES, my friends will LtheirAO about that one

• Figaro

There’s all kinds of funky going on TO.NIGHT.

I used to be a niley fan but liam is making me fall in love with all the wonderful gentures sorry nick liam just told your prince charming crown. He beat you.

YES!! i was like :OOOOO Gaga better watch out :DDD i love Glee <33 hahah
    ---
    Gaga better watch out. She's been pissing me off of late. >:[ But I love Glee too. :D

Figaro said:
    There’s all kinds of funky going on TO.NIGHT.
    stripper..?

peacelovehearts said:

Figaro said:
    There’s all kinds of funky going on TO.NIGHT.
    stripper..?

Lady GaGa’s where???

Its called Jaylor said:
    peacelovehearts said:

Jason said:
    I’d tap RDJ… just saying..

Dude ur not the only one.. just saying xD !

RDJ is my hero. <3

• dont jugde

Gaga better watch out. She’s been pissing me off of late. >:[ But I love Glee too. :D

she not pissing me off, I’m just pissed that everyone compare her with EVERY BIG STARS :/ i mean really -_- Bahahah i got you to love Glee :DDDD

people like you give ocean up a bad name.

• Figaro

There’s all kinds of funky going on TO.NIGHT.
    stripper..?
    ____________________

No. It’s my introduction to Mo-Town.

Figaro said:
    There’s all kinds of funky going on TO.NIGHT.
    stripper..?
    ____________________

No. It’s my introduction to Mo-Town.
    Mo-Town strippers.? Oh dear….

• musiciseverything

No she’s really pissing me off. Her diva moments are….ugh. Can’t deal with it anymore. Smh.

• dont jugde

oh i saw that miley video i know i’m late, i mean i haven’t been here that much but whatever i still love her :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Jason said:

__________________

I like Cookies idea, I dont like Iron Man

Bless his heart. I would take Nick over Liam any day. So you can take me on tour Nick!

:O when did she have a diva moment :OOO

• RockBayan

I Love Nicholas he is beautiful and he is talented

• Jason

peacelovehearts said:

Jason said:
    I’d tap RDJ… just saying..

———————-

• Figaro

There’s all kinds of funky going on TO.NIGHT.
    stripper..?
    ____________________

No. It’s my introduction to Mo-Town.
    Mo-Town strippers.? Oh dear….

_______________

NO! It’s a song….and it’s soon to become a hit.

• wieahlbie

:O when did she have a diva moment :OOO

American Idol like 2 weeks ago….

• dont jugde

American Idol like 2 weeks ago….

oh yeah i heard about that but i never saw it hahahah

Jason said:
    I’d tap RDJ… just saying..

———————-

If miley can give a 40 year old a “dirty lap dance” so can i… (;
    & Selena’s got her pickles.

• Gleekedout

http://bit.ly/c4WN4C GLEE! :D
    OMFG!!! That was amazing. Did you hear their version of Bad Romance?! :D
    Chris’ voice is EPIC. Im glad Jenna finally gets another solo.

• xLove2Lovex

Hello!
    What’re we talking about?!
    xD

JB said:

hahaha. Nicole basically admitted herself and Nick are a couple!
    Nicole is a FAMEWHORE like Chelsea

whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee she admitted??????

• TeamMiCy

“Liam Hemsworth”
    ROFLLLLLLLLLL
    Tweet of the year.

musiciseverything said:

Exactly. Sometimes I feel so bad for celebrities.

I would rather be just succsessful & kind of known at doing what I love then be really famous, I can’t imagine the pressure which is why even if I don’t like a certain celebrity I will forever respect them for having to endure that

xLove2Lovex said:

Hello!
    What’re we talking about?!
    xD

The birds and the beas and the flowers and the trees and the sky up above and a thing called love

• xoxokatie8

Um no you didn’t. Pretty sure that you wrote “Up yours bitch.” Whatever.

Ugh your so annoying >:(
    LMFAO

• dreamingALOUD

GREYSON HAS TOTALLY KNOCKED BIEBER OFF THE TT’S.
    HAHAHAHA.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Wtf? I was defending you. Fine. Next time I won’t. :P

please you never defend me :/ your always bitchy and annoying :P

I would have loved to be sitting next to Nick when Liam said that.
    why would nick give a fuck?

You need help

So I’ve been told.

• dreamingALOUD

‘I’m taking my dog probebly’

He didn’t necessarily mean Elvis…
    *cough* selena *cough*

jk. xD

• girl crush mileyyyyy

uhh oceanup… can you say drama queen? jesus. once again made somthing out of nothing! :b

• musiciseverything

Exactly. Sometimes I feel so bad for celebrities.

Werd. I don’t think I could ever go through something like that. They’re all really strong.

• dont jugde

‘I’m taking my dog probebly’

He didn’t necessarily mean Elvis…
    *cough* selena *cough*

jk. xD

LOL why am i laughing at this :/

• girl crush mileyyyyy

why is justin bieber in all caps. nicks such a freak.

TEAM GOMEZ HERE…NOBODY EVEN KNOWS DEMI (WHAT DID SHE COME OUT ON) SHES ONLY KNOW NOW FOR BEING FRIENDS SELENA AND TAYLOR AND FUCKING A JONES BROTHER.

please you never defend me :/ your always bitchy and annoying :P

So this is what I get for being NICE?! Damn. You’re nicer to me when I’m a bitch. :P

• dreamingALOUD

jk. xD

LOL why am i laughing at this :/

*shrugs shoulders* C:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    *grabs popcorn*

How can anyone NOY like this boy? He’s adorable.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

GREYSON HAS TOTALLY KNOCKED BIEBER OFF THE TT’S.
    HAHAHAHA.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

NOT*

Fml…

• dreamingALOUD

GREYSON HAS TOTALLY KNOCKED BIEBER OFF THE TT’S.
    HAHAHAHA.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You out-eviled my mwhahahah :C
    MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• xoxokatie8

All my life I’ve been waiting for the right guy. You come along and you’re cynical, cranky, and impossible. There’s also a very good chance that I may be falling in love with you.

• dont jugde

Please you a bitch, jackass, and a manwhore i told you how i feel for you and you broke my heart i’ll never EVER forgive you >:'(

LOL xD

why is justin bieber in all caps. nicks such a freak.
    ___________

Yes but he’s my freak. :)

LOL xD

Dramatic. Lol.

musiciseverything said:

Exactly. Sometimes I feel so bad for celebrities.

Not trying to be rude, but the media is what get’s celebrities where they are. The can also destroy that same celebrity, but if there was no media, you’d be begging for Miley, or Jonas, or Demo news. JS.

• dreamingALOUD

ITS SO LOUD IN HERE!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

GREYSON HAS TOTALLY KNOCKED BIEBER OFF THE TT’S.
    HAHAHAHA.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You out-eviled my mwhahahah :C

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>:D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I WIN.

Lmao “Jones brother”

Dramatic. Lol.

don’t talk to me…you HEARTBREAKER *hair flip*

• dreamingALOUD

May 14, 2010 @ 03:24 pm
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

GREYSON HAS TOTALLY KNOCKED BIEBER OFF THE TT’S.
    HAHAHAHA.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You out-eviled my mwhahahah :C

>:D

—————-

Oh.No.You.Didnt.
    You brought out the big blue font…

Cursed you pirates arrgggh.

don’t talk to me…you HEARTBREAKER *hair flip*

oh yeah i heard about that but i never saw it hahahah

Yea. Whatever.

Miley Cyrus .. the vampire diaries

• Jason

peacelovehearts said:

Jason said:
    I’d tap RDJ… just saying..

———————-

If miley can give a 40 year old a “dirty lap dance” so can i… (;
    & Selena’s got her pickles.

———————————

who’s gonna be prom queen, then???

Yea. Whatever.

what? ugh why are you in a bitchy mood :P

9maria91 said:

I would have loved to be sitting next to Nick when Liam said that.

Why?

:O when did she have a diva moment :OOO

American Idol like 2 weeks ago….

Are you talking about when she complained that they edited her performance?

what? ugh why are you in a bitchy mood :P

I’m extremely cranky. I’m sorry. Ignore my bitchyness :)

Jason said:
    I’d tap RDJ… just saying..

———————-

If miley can give a 40 year old a “dirty lap dance” so can i… (;
    & Selena’s got her pickles.

———————————

who’s gonna be prom queen, then???
    Well hey.. I’m available (:

• Jenniferr

I think for the celebrities it would be better because they wouldn’t get overexposed, I think it was better back before the internet you didn’t know about celebrities personal lives so when you would get to see them once in awhile in a magazine or in concert it would be exciting and so you would never get tired of them

• musiciseverything

Are you talking about when she complained that they edited her performance?

Yes! Ugh…. It got me so upset.

• dreamingALOUD

For anybody here who plays ‘the game';

you just lost the game

eff you

_____

C:

• Delted my account, suckers!!!!!

May 14, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    Figaro said:

On December 20 2012 at 11:56, I’m blasting Madonnas “4 minutes”.
    HAHAHAHAHA.

For anybody here who plays ‘the game';

you just lost the game

I hate you.

For anybody here who plays ‘the game';

you just lost the game

eff you

oh great i lost the game too >:(

WHORE!

SLUT!

• BlueandPinkaaaa

Theres this new video of Nicole talking about Nick…

SLUT!

Dickhead! Yes i said it :P

• dreamingALOUD

you just lost the game

I hate you.

:’D

• musiciseverything

I’ve never been to AnythingDisney. Who do they stan over there?