Justin Bieber Justin Gaston Wango Tango

justin-bieber-justin-gaston-222

Justin Bieber, Justin Gaston, Alex Lambert & Adam Lambert arriving at 102.7 Kiss-FM’s Wango Tango 2010 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Saturday night. PR Photos. Interview under!

• RiseAboveTheStorm

Adam Lambert<3 :D

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

I was thereeee :D he did amazing!!

Aww does biebzy have a little oner action goin on lamo

I know this is random but in the JB livechat when nick said he was hanging out with a friend and then called him pj… joe seemed unconvinced so who do you guys think is actually the friend he was hanging out with… the one with the cat nick had an allergic reaction to.

• dreamingALOUD

Everytime I hear the name Gaston I think of the guy from Beauty and the Beast xD

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Sweetdisposition
    ilove your icon

• Sweetdisposition?

dreamingALOUD said:

Well I think of Chewbacca :P

• Sweetdisposition?

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

Sweetdisposition
    ilove your icon
    Thank you:D I like yours too,I love Joey on friends.

• LaLaLaLand

dreamingALOUD said:
    LMAO! funny

• dreamingALOUD

Well I think of Chewbacca :P

*makes weird chewbacca noise*

• Figaro

“As a specimen yes I’m intimidating”

LOL oh Disney.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I wish I went to Wango Tango last night :( But the only people I really liked were Biebs and Usher :)

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Sweetdisposition? said:
    K.F.D.M.S lover said:

Sweetdisposition
    ilove your icon
    Thank you:D I like yours too,I love Joey on friends
    _____
    iloved it because its my one of my favorite episode and joey looks funny

Justin Gatson USED to be SOOO hot. What the hell happened!? Compare old and new pictures!…it’s insane!

I’m all for gay marriage. Is this the topic of this post?

• Figaro

Who comes up with the names for these events?

• Figaro

I’m all for gay marriage. Is this the topic of this post?
    ___________________

• dreamingALOUD

I’m all for gay marriage. Is this the topic of this post?

does it look like a topic from this post?

• Hum!

Hear that Wango Tango pulled in like 50,000 to 60,000 thousand. For ALL of those acts.

How many you think were at the Grove for Jonas Brothers? 40,000 to 50,000. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

• thecolordecays.

2 Justins and 2 Lamberts!

• carbomb__

Justin looks mighty fine… and short

• luvEVANA

am against gay marriage <3

Baby Bieber is pissing me off. Bull crap about Twitter not letting him trend.

Nothing to do with Twitter. His fans don’t use his name when posting a tweet about him. Biebers own fans #fail him. ha.

But glad Twitter changed how Trending Topics are done. Means one of Baby Bieber’s people can’t sit in front of the computer and faslely make him trend.

• all for me

Beaver looks like such a douche when he gives that stupid piece sign..Beaver go back to Canada and let the cold air up there blow some of the ugly off of you!

dreamingALOUD said:

I’m all for gay marriage. Is this the topic of this post?

does it look like a topic from this post?

—————-

Yes, look who’s got the top pic.

Its Alex Lambert <3

• Gina

Mmmm…break me off a piece of Alex Lambert! And WTF did Justin Gaston go back in a time machine to the caveman era? How did he get a spot to play at Wango Tango anyways?

• Gina

• renee ann billett

i love jusatin beiber and i cant wait to marry him

• reneeannbillett

sorry misspelld

• renee ann billett

sorry misspelld

• TayBrii__?

Ew.

LOL. :D

• TayBrii__?

Yes, I was first even though it’s a Justin post.

• sophieee

everyone in this post looks gay.

r alex and adam lambert related? is that a dunb question?

• Fiona

ugh… Justin Gaston.

• Timber518

Oh! My two favorite Justin’s in the same post! Lmao! Awesome!

Seriously though, Gaston needs a haircut. Bad.

• musiciseverything

Adam Lambert! :D

• K.F.D.M.S lover

i hate his hair

• Hangover

Ew,Justin Gaston GTFO!

• Sweetdisposition?

Biebs (: Dammit I wish I went to that concert. Iyaz, Akon, Luda, David Guetta, B.o.B, Usher and Biebs all perfomed. FML for living in Europe :(

• harrypotterbitches

Ha more people went to the Jonas show than the wango tango and there were like 5 6 “stars”
    Go jobros

oh the irony.
    JUSTIN bieber. JUSTIN gaston.
    alex LAMBERT. adam LAMBERT.

-________-

ewh justin gaston gtfo. douche.

bieber ftw <3