Justin Bieber WANGO TANGO ROCKER

justin-bieber-wango-9

Justin Bieber & Ke$ha performing @ Wango Tango. Justin Tweeted: @twitter i heard you changed your system to stop my fans from making trending topics?? Really?? Where is the love??. Justin performing Somebody To Love under, thx nickjjismyhusband. Plus Wal-Mart soundcheck videos. PR Photos.

• all for me

May 16, 2010 @ 05:27 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

First, take a big step back… and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don’t know what kind of pan-pacific bullsh.it power play you’re trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you’re thinking, you’d better think again! Otherwise I’m gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You’re gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I’m talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will mas.sacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!
    _____________________
    LMFAO….is that Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder? That is soo awesome!!!

• jsdkfjsdlkfsd

i just realized that selena gomez has 2 million more fans on fb than miley
    HA.
    WINNNNNN
    i’m not really a fan of either, that just made me smile, because selena seems so sweet.

• sess nugget

just realized that selena gomez has 2 million more fans on fb than miley
    HA.
    WINNNNNN

lol

Loser. LLLLLLLLoser.

• Sweetdisposition?

Moonbeam said:

Yay! Finally!!
    We gonna paaaaarty!
    And party hardy!
    With my friend Marty.

He’s still a TT #twieber…his fans made Bieber fan version of twittter and it’s also trending on twitter (:

• CupcakezLover

That’s kinda smaaaartyy. ;)

• peacelovehearts

• BIEBERFANALLDAWAY

BIEBZ WAZ AMAZING AT WANGO TANGO!!!! He totally rocked the stage!!

• MeenuD

peacelovehearts said:

“Rick Rolled? First, take a big step back… and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don’t know what kind of Rick Roll bullsh.it power play you’re trying to pull here, So whatever you’re thinking, you’d better think again! Otherwise I’m gonna have to head down there, You’re gonna have to call the? fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I’m talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will mas.sacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!”

hahaha love it.

• _huajaichumpoo

Sweetdisposition? said:
    _huajaichumpoo said:

Why are his shoes always white?

I’ve noticed him always wearing these big bright blue sneakers….I think those are his favorites (:
    ___________

Oh, I meant clean. Haha

ANIME NORTH IN MAY

• weirdo

ke -dollar sign- ha

• Sweetdisposition?

_huajaichumpoo said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    _huajaichumpoo said:

Why are his shoes always white?

___________

Oh, I meant clean. Haha
    Oh, lmao…idk maybe he likes to keep it freshh;P

• ET

Kesha is so freaking annoying.

• MeenuD

Fetus & Ke$ha .. what a wonderful combination :P

yeah. i have a cover song of ke$ha as my profile song. she’s okayy.

• peacelovehearts

MeenuD said:

Fetus & Ke$ha .. what a wonderful combination :P

yeah. i have a cover song of ke$ha as my profile song. she’s okayy.
    I meant that legitly.. I love both (:

• _huajaichumpoo

Sweetdisposition? said:
    _huajaichumpoo said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    _huajaichumpoo said:

Why are his shoes always white?

___________

Oh, I meant clean. Haha
    Oh, lmao…idk maybe he likes to keep it freshh;P
    ______________

Or maybe he has so many, he rotates so they rarely, ever get dirty.

• MeenuD

MeenuD said:

Fetus & Ke$ha .. what a wonderful combination :P

yeah. i have a cover song of ke$ha as my profile song. she’s okayy.
    I meant that legitly.. I love both (:

I love her song. Hungover, Stephen, Tik Tok and Blah Blah Blah

• _huajaichumpoo

MeenuD said:

MeenuD said:

Fetus & Ke$ha .. what a wonderful combination :P

yeah. i have a cover song of ke$ha as my profile song. she’s okayy.
    I meant that legitly.. I love both (:

I love her song. Hungover, Stephen, Tik Tok and Blah Blah Blah
    _____________

Who sings that cover?

Kesha is so freaking annoying.

Tell me about it!

• weirdo

shizzz

• MeenuD

Who sings that cover?

Woe, Is Me.

• _huajaichumpoo

MeenuD said:
    Who sings that cover?

Woe, Is Me.
    ___________

Thanks.

justin fucking sucks his shoes are bigger than him if you know what i mean

• emma13

he is soo cute :)

• sess nugget

I’m so ~in love~.

• Moonbeam

Oh looks, it’s Lady Ke$hga.

• Moonbeam

This post is so dead. >:[

• Moonbeam

Betty White is in love with Bieber?

• Bieberlicious.

I love him :) btw if u haters hate him so much why’d u come in here?

• Moonbeam

Yay! Finally!!
    We gonna paaaaarty!
    And party hardy!
    With my friend Marty.

• BirthdayCake

It’s cool we got twieber now! WOOO HOOO!

SUCH A GREAT SHOW.
    I had sooooo much fun.
    Ha, still super tired.
    twitter.com/RobbyRayCyrus

• all for me

Is it just me or did this he/she loose weight I mean I didn’t think it possible but he really looks alot smaller here. And then compare him to the JB’s hot asses at the Grove yesterday! this kid got the short end of the DNA stick!! Oh and Justina the reason you were no longer a TT on twitter is because your management forget to pay them another 3 million dollars to keep it going!

• StarLightSTARbright

THANK GOD.
    its so annoying to see his name everywhere.
    soo overrated
    but other then that he’s kk (:

• Sweetdisposition?

BirthdayCake said:

It’s cool we got twieber now! WOOO HOOO!

Ikr? Twieber ftw (:

• iMystified

disney_girl LOL at your icon :P

• lanaa

I love his little dances. Such a cutie pie.

• EASYMAC.

:) still bummed i couldn’t go.

• _huajaichumpoo

Anyone have a twitter?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Ain’t no party like an S Club Party!

• EASYMAC.

lol. embrace it. don’t fight it.

• Gleekedout

Anyone have a twitter?
    yep. :D
    ___________

awesome :D
    I followed back :)
    _____________

Cool. Is anyone else on here?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

heard it from a friend, who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another

• SellyismygirlCrush

Sweetdisposition? said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Wow girl what are you talking about?lmao
    Lmao! I haven’t seen the movie since 08′ gosh I thought you were majorly ranting about something…
    ____

LOL i love that scene

• EASYMAC.

wow. i hadn’t actually ever listened to ‘up’ in full until just now. ngl, i’ve been missing out.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

xDD scroll down to about the 26th one. you’ll KNOW it when you see it.

• sess nugget

When is this boy going to sing Eenie Meenie without Sean Kingston. Srslyslrslysrsss.

• Anonymous25

Bieber what a douchy annoying little boy! ¬_¬

• K.F.D.M.S lover

i cant believe it but i am starting to like Justin Bieber holly shit

• MeenuD

Anonymous25 said:
    Bieber what a douchy annoying little boy! ¬_¬

Jealous

no offense but Ke$ha is annoying. she’s a wannabe somebody that looks like she parties who looks trashy and has a friend named Marty

• itsmeagain

Justine is a bigger fame whore than SPENCER PRATT. She actually argued at Twitter to let her Trend again cause she’s full of herself! That Bitch ! R U on ur period Justine??

Justin is such a cutie!

• StarLightSTARbright

MeenuD said:

MeenuD said:

Fetus & Ke$ha .. what a wonderful combination :P

yeah. i have a cover song of ke$ha as my profile song. she’s okayy.

i heard the beginning and was like oo this is legit then they started screaming and i was like uhh no….
    i dislike screaming ;)

• StarLightSTARbright

sess nugget said:

I’m so ~in love~.

omg betty i missed you soo much where the hell have you been girrrlll?

• thecolordecays.

Bieber is so-so to me now!

• Maralovelovelove

“where is the love?!” yeah… uhm justin, you just wanna be #1 ALL the time. i swear to god this kid was awesome at first.. but NOW… shoot me =/

• Sweetdisposition?

Biebs (:(:(:( I love this kid xD

• Sweetdisposition?

It’s cool, they’ve made twieber for you (:

• MeenuD

I have to say I’m digging the all white.

• Maralovelovelove

Win. I liked her music at first, but now… good lord she’s annoying.

fourth! <3 him

• MeenuD

Maralovelovelove said:

Win. I liked her music at first, but now… good lord she’s annoying.

At times she is, but the cover song on my profile, it totally gives a whole new meaning to her song Tik Tok.

• peacelovehearts

Fetus & Ke$ha .. what a wonderful combination :P

hahaa, i know right xD

• MeenuD

Maralovelovelove said:

Fame whore. He just mentions fans to make it not seem like that.

• Mareike

Ke$ha :)

haha the beginning of Never Let You Go ‘wheres my mic stand?” HA. Idk why i thought that was so funny.
    And :20 in the Never Let You Go one is so ADORABLE!

• whatdianasays

I’ve never liked Ke$ha, she seems like she tries way too hard.

Bieber on the other hand, <3!

• BATMANNN28

I hate his shoes. And I hate him.

• andreza

eu amo justin eu adoro e a coisa mais linda do mundo

• Nopi

Justin Bieber is HAWT HAWT HAWT!!!!!!!
    love ya JB… xoxo u rock!!

miley sux.. nd u shud be with us! not her dude!! NOT HER!! yeah..

• _huajaichumpoo

Why are his shoes always white?

• Sweetdisposition?

_huajaichumpoo said:

Why are his shoes always white?

• ilovemusic

Ke$ha fails at life.
    Love Justin.

Ahaaa!
    Ke$ha Fails At Life Made e Laughhh!
    I Love Justin 2

• Sweetdisposition?

Wow girl what are you talking about?lmao

• Sweetdisposition?

ilovemusic said:

Ke$ha fails at life.
    Love Justin.

IA (:

• disney_girl

Hi justin?

• Fiona

he sounded amazing at the walmart soundcheck and i love his backup dancers.
    the dancing in somebody to love is um… out of place, he barely sings here.

• peacelovehearts

Sweetdisposition? said:

Wow girl what are you talking about?lmao

• Moonbeam

“He’s a tiny little baby! I would’ve loved to push him around onstage in a carriage.” -Ke$ha

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweetdisposition? said:

Wow girl what are you talking about?lmao

• Daniela

My baby (Justin b) always handsome :)

• lanaa

I’m pretty sure his tweet was just a joke. I don’t think he meant anything by it. Sigh. Oh well.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

:) :) :) :) :)

I didn’t know hillary swank could sing!

She’s amazing!