Ashley Tisdale GUESS WHO IS BACK

sharp-tis
ash-sharp

Are YOU excited for the new Sharpay movie?

• Hannahh

More High School Musical? Really? Haha.

I kind of feel like you can only push something so far.

Shrek and High School Musical are going a tiny bit overboard with all of the sequels. :P

it’s not a sequel, it’s a spin off ;) lol

Oh, that makes a huge difference. :P

• picstoburn

how often did she change the color now?????????
    lmao.

• Mareike

Hannahh said:

More High School Musical? Really? Haha.

I kind of feel like you can only push something so far.

it’s not a sequel, it’s a spin off ;) lol

Oh, that makes a huge difference. :P

exactly! lol I’m not really looking forward to this movie, but I’ll probably see it anyways so… xD

• Hannahh

More High School Musical? Really? Haha.

I kind of feel like you can only push something so far.

and toy story O.o

That’s true. Except for they can make like, 100 Toy Stories and I wouldn’t care. Toy Story was basically my childhood. Haha.

• MileyIsBestest

What’s the Sharpay movie?

• hithere

Dreamer X33 said:

Paramore is awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    _____
    THIS!!!
    PARAMORE FTW WHOS WIH ME >>?? ;D
    _______
    IM TOTALLY WITH YOU!! lol!

• Dreamer X33

Paramore is awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    _____
    THIS!!!
    PARAMORE FTW WHOS WIH ME >>?? ;D
    _______
    IM TOTALLY WITH YOU!! lol!

have you heard Decoy ?

• StarLightSTARbright

wtf i thought she was done with disney

i am really mad at her.. she preached how she wanted to leave disney, left suite life and now the on deck on sucks .. and shes back..

• merissa99

HAHA I’m not going to watch it. I haven’t even seen HSM3

• picstoburn

she never said that,if she did then why is she in phinas and ferb people tend to forget that she’s on that show.

• peacelovehearts

Dreamer X33 said:

Paramore is awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    _____
    THIS!!!
    PARAMORE FTW WHOS WIH ME >>?? ;D
    _______
    IM TOTALLY WITH YOU!! lol!

have you heard Decoy ?
    ______
    yeeeees, pretty aaaawesome right?

• Dreamer X33

Paramore is awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    _____
    THIS!!!
    PARAMORE FTW WHOS WIH ME >>?? ;D
    _______
    IM TOTALLY WITH YOU!! lol!

have you heard Decoy ?
    ______
    yeeeees, pretty aaaawesome right?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS & i love the loves not a competition cover <# ;P

• TayBrii__?

Don’t tell me! Um…., well, no it’s not him, maybe…….. not her. I don’t know, tell me! :D

• Hannahh

More High School Musical? Really? Haha.

I kind of feel like you can only push something so far.

• Hannahh

Ian somerhalder

LOVE
    I envy your profile.. just thought i would inform you :P

Haha, thank you. :D I love yours too.

• hithere

Dreamer X33 said:

Paramore is awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    _____
    THIS!!!
    PARAMORE FTW WHOS WIH ME >>?? ;D
    _______
    IM TOTALLY WITH YOU!! lol!

have you heard Decoy ?
    ______
    yeeeees, pretty aaaawesome right?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS & i love the loves not a competition cover <# ;P _____ ops never heard! have you heard ‘let the flames begin’ and ‘my heart’ ?? awesomeeeeee

• Mareike

Hannahh said:

More High School Musical? Really? Haha.

I kind of feel like you can only push something so far.

it’s not a sequel, it’s a spin off ;) lol

• picstoburn

More High School Musical? Really? Haha.

I kind of feel like you can only push something so far.

and toy story O.o

how often did she change the color now?????????

anywayyy im out

good and don’t come back! and ps you fail because you have no life already

• liam

YES SUPER EXITED!

but nooo not a wig!!! i wish she kept the blonde locks of luv!

• Movie Contest

Hey
    I participated in BANO PEHLA MOVIE JOCKEY contest on http://movies.desimartini.com and found it really interesting. It’s just about writing movie reviews.Hoping to win!:) I’ll be a Movie Jockey and all famous wow!

Swati

• Movie Contest

Hey

Swati

I LOVE YOU ASHLEY TISDALE!
    glad shes back :D

• crazylady

I saw new movie and I’m like yay

then I realized she was talking about the High School Musical thing.
    boo I hate HSM (that would be expected at my age though I would think. I shouldn’t be too hard on it. I know that movie’s for the kids but Zac and Vanessa bug me)…a spin off doesn’t sound much better.

• barbara

barf ashlay is ug

WHISKER FACED BITCH

STOP MEOWING

well im okay.have fun talking to yourself freak.

I’m excited the bitchy sharpay is back!!!

I EIGHY SIX FOUR NINE AND IT MEANS I HAVE FOREIGN BRAND OF TAMPONS

ASHLEY TISDALE IS BACK

• Figaro

I think she looks better as a blonde.

• Fiona

Are YOU excited for the new Sharpay movie?

idk, i would need to see a trailer.

• Maralovelovelove

that girls hair is gonna fall out or catch fire one of these days. how many times has she dyed it in the past year? haha

I think she was just asked: ” Hi do you want to do another HSM movie?” And she didn’t even expected, what kind of movie it is going to be.
    She doesn’T want you to be mad at her and she is very exicted for the movie so we should, support her in this business.

Peace

Peace

Peace

@picstoburn no one on this site likes you, you are almost as bad as BAMF princess just let people have their opinions are stop attacking and contradicting everyone.

Please watch my video entry for the Rock Your Mall Contest!!

• picstoburn

look thanks for telling me pointless info. i don’t care if people on here don’t like me. i’ll live,if i worry about if people like me or not,then im never going to be happy so you fail for trying to start something because nobody is even on here.

anywayyy im out

nope i won’t watch a sharpay movie. i fast forward through the sharpay scenes in hsm2 and hsm3 when i watch them. she was only good in the first movie. in the last two the sharpay role was totally stupid.

shes my favorite character in that movie

• picstoburn

More High School Musical? Really? Haha.

I kind of feel like you can only push something so far.

and toy story O.o

haha,true.

• Hannahh

OceanUP should add a like button to comments.

• picstoburn

What’s the Sharpay movie?

you didn’t watch hsm3? well i think this movie is going to about how she’s going back to east high to work with the drama club.

YOUR MUM IS A FAT SWINE FLU INFESTED ELEPHANT.

tell rorris to go somewhere dangerous and FALL.

• MileyIsBestest

Is the movie called a Sharpay movie or something?

what is wrong with her ?????!!

• picstoburn

YOUR MUM IS A FAT SWINE FLU INFESTED ELEPHANT.

tell rorris to go somewhere dangerous and FALL.
    lmao what the fuck?

• picstoburn

Is the movie called a Sharpay movie or something?

idk but im not going to watch. none of the cast is going to be in it.

SHUT UP YOU LOUD FLUFFBALL.

SHUT UP YOU LOUD FLUFFBALL

• hithere

Dreamer X33 said:

Paramore is awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    _____
    THIS!!!

• hithere

im not watching this movie.

• Dreamer X33