‘Joe Can Hold My Hand When I’m Tired’

jemi-handhold

Demi Lovato chatted with People about spending the entire summer with her boyfriend Joe Jonas on tour: ‘I’m fortunate that I get to work with the person that I’m in the relationship with. Rather than being across the country and texting him, I can have him hold my hand when I’m tired.’ They met filming Camp Rock:

‘We weren’t together at the time. So, it was just working with my best friend. It was awesome. And now that we’re in a relationship, it’s even better, because we may be tired, but we have each other to be there.’ Is Joe happy having Demi on tour: ‘It’s going to be really exciting. Touring with Demi is going to be a lot of fun. It’ll be different this time, but it will be fun.’ Photo: GSI Media.

• crazylady

Who cares she is waaaay more into him then he is into her. She’s a desperate loser and he’s a has been. Perfect couple

what is this anon smoking? this makes zero sense. anyone else notice how screwed up that sounds..unless the last part was sarcastic?

What does holding her hand when shes tired have to do with anything? That makes no sense at all. What she going to say Joe I am tired hold my hand?

I have no idea. I didn’t understand that either. I’m starting to think something’s wrong with that girl..either that or OU is making it up. I don’t doubt it.

I guess Halloween ain’t coming fast enough, huh?

No! I want Christmas to come faster too. I’ve been listening to Christmas songs all week. XP

ew who listens to Christmas songs already..go away Christmas. stay summer stay.

how cute!!! <3

of course it would be fun you lil’ nashhty ;)

• INeedAHero

BLAH.

• sophieee

i thought i hadn’t heard from these two in a while…

• rockstar101

Hey where are all those guys who said they broke up? Why so quite now? Ha ;D

People magazine is owned by Disney. That’s why we’ll gets tons of Jemi wank from them. Demi is so good at this PR shit. Joe, not so much.

———————

She’s not more into him than he’s into her. LMAO Jemi is PR buddy.

• Katy_25

They’re so cute!
    OceanUp, don’t stop writing about them!

• rockstar101

picstoburn said:
    haha i think it’s cute. im still mad about Camp rock 3
    there’s going to be a 3rd movie? why are you mad about it?

Why don’t people et it? They won’t plan a third one until they know CR2 was succesfull. Well but anyways they need to get outta Disney.
    Oh and don’t complain about her talking about Joe, she propably got asked.

• Katie13

is it just me, or is anybody else getting sick of this Jemi stuff? :|

I Am happy for them i hope they last like (Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron.But,anyway they are god for each other and we are not around them like other people are.But,it takes soo much to be with a person day by day.I Can’t wait for the tour and i got Vip so i get to met both of them probably.God bless you Joe.And, i hope you and Demi end up like Kevin And Danielle Jonas.

• belllllllllle

jemi = blah
    they need to do something scandalous.

• rockstar101

Sometimes I think the only reason Miley & Demi are getting so much hate is that they seem to be the only girls on Disney that don’t act like sweet innocent … robots.

Oh come we havent seen them forever now.

• Your Mom Was Here

bleh,

jemi = blah
    they need to do something scandalous
    _
    That would be pretty funny ;D

Jemi stop being cute and innocent give us a sex tape to talk about.Something scandalous.

• INeedAHero

is it just me, or is anybody else getting sick of this Jemi stuff? :|

_______
    Nope. Its not just you, im getting sick of it too…

I dont get it why holding her hand?

HAHA

Disney owns PEOPLE too!

The greedy bastards!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

aeowklsnxbhawesnxbsekadkmx nhkeauwjksdnxbhsadfkjioalekdfaskdow

Are they still together? We havent seen them for weeks now.

She is cute <3

• Timber518

is it just me, or is anybody else getting sick of this Jemi stuff? :|

Pfft, no! I was sick of it a week after they announced they were dating.

• EvaLovegood

Katie13 said:

is it just me, or is anybody else getting sick of this Jemi stuff? :|
    ________________________
    You’re definitely not the only one… Jemi is overrated..Don’t get me wrong because I love them both, but I still see Jemi as incest..

True!

• Timber518

You’re so smart!

Why thank you! XD

• Timber518

I got tired of “Jemi” the day after the Billy Bush interview.

Yeah, because basically everything about Jemi is irritating. Mostly the name though, I’m just saying. XD

Oh shut up demi. We get it okay. You guys are together blah blah blah shut your face. No offense people, I actually prefer joe to be with demi rather than other people.

Some people said they broke up but the same people said it was PR. So how can they break up if they are not even together? Haters dont make sense at all. make up your minds.

I actually prefer joe to be with demi rather than other people
    ____
    me too even if I dont really like her.She is good for Joe.

• Roxie_

cool…

NEMI!

• thecolordecays.

Sorry, guys…I just needed the attention!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I dislike Jemi.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

The word ‘Jemi’ just annoys me aswell

————————-

It’s not the same people. I’ve always said that Jemi was PR, therefore they can’t “breakup”. LMAO

• rockstar101

I dislike Jieber.

• rockstar101

The word Beliebers annoys me as well.

• Lilo

I love JEMI <3

• Timber518

Sorry, guys…I just needed the attention!

Lmao! At least you’re honest! XD

• EvaLovegood

@Beautiful.Dirty.Rich & @rockstar101 I agree..

I dont get the hate.I just dont.Why waste your time reading about them if you are sick of them. Move to the next post.Its not that HARD.

Timber518 said:

Sorry, guys…I just needed the attention!

Lmao! At least you’re honest! XD

Just that time…Nemi needs to get out there, are you with me?!

• jemi4ever

awwww that is so sweet i dont no why people hate on demi so much i think its all because all the jemi haters are jelous cant u get into ur heads that there in love and i soooo cant wait till they go on tour so many jemi moments

• hithere

i love jemi anyway.

• Timber518

Just that time…Nemi needs to get out there, are you with me?!

Personally, I’ve always loved Nemi! They’re adorable! XD

Timber518 said:

is it just me, or is anybody else getting sick of this Jemi stuff? :|

Pfft, no! I was sick of it a week after they announced they were dating.

—————-

I got tired of “Jemi” the day after the Billy Bush interview.

Lol whatever. I think they are cute together.

thecolordecays. said:

NEMI!

FTW!

Timber518 said:

Just that time…Nemi needs to get out there, are you with me?!

Personally, I’ve always loved Nemi! They’re adorable! XD

You’re so smart!

• EvaLovegood

@jemi4ever I don’t see what Jemi and Demi has to do with each other. I absolutely love Demi. As a person and as an artist. But the whole Jemi thing is just overrated. I think everyone can agree with me that they (and the media) just talk too much about it. That doesn’t mean that I’m jealous or that I dislike Demi…

thecolordecays. said:

NEMI!
    FTW!

EXACTAMUNDO!

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    haha i think it’s cute. im still mad about Camp rock 3
    there’s going to be a 3rd movie? why are you mad about it?

Oh and don’t complain about her talking about Joe, she propably got asked.
    —————
    i know there making a another one :p that’s why im mad about it :|

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

rockstar101

-_- lol

Timber518 said:

You’re so smart!

Why thank you! XD

That smiley reminds me of Bieber’s smile in your icon!

• Timber518

That smiley reminds me of Bieber’s smile in your icon!

Haha! It matches! You know what face reminds me of your icon? O_O

Teehee… XD

lol at the Nemi believers~ Do any of you realize the only reason Nick talks so candid about Demi is because he knows he can get away with it? They have such a platonic relationship so its easy for him to talk about her without getting in trouble. Its not like he’s gonna be like “Oh I love those #CileyMyrus and #GelenaSomez TT’s”~. Nick loves jemi together.

• Becca.

Demi is the only Jonas girlfriend I’ve ever gotten tired of. The other relationships the boys have had I’ve supported. But Demi is getting to the point where all I wanna do is smack some sense into her, make her SHUT up.

• Its called Jaylor

JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI
    EVERY FUCKEN WHERE !

Your point is?

shes so annoying now. shes always talking some sort of jizz.

Timber518 said:

That smiley reminds me of Bieber’s smile in your icon!

Haha! It matches! You know what face reminds me of your icon? O_O

Teehee… XD

Corny as candy corn!

• Timber518

Corny as candy corn!

Oh my gosh! I want some candy corn so bad!! I haven’t had any in so long! XD

• thecolordecays.

RT @ktjbpa2006: @ddlovato ya know. if you dont want shit known about you, dont. fucking. do. it.
    ^^^
    Scandalous!

Timber518 said:

Corny as candy corn!

Oh my gosh! I want some candy corn so bad!! I haven’t had any in so long! XD

I guess Halloween ain’t coming fast enough, huh?

• Timber518

I guess Halloween ain’t coming fast enough, huh?

EvaLovegood said:

——————-

Yep. I love Demi, but I deeply dislike Jemi!

I’m sure that Disney is already planning the spectacular break up. People is owned by Disney, so they’ll pimp out Jemi until it’s over, then they’ll use it to make the breakup go their way. They count on the naive children to believe their BS. You’re being manipulated. Everything is image. Everything. Demi’s, JB’s, all of them. None of them are what/who you think they are. They all have secrets, though Demi’s are the worst, followed closely by Joe’s.

Miley talk about liam every single time on interviews even when no one mentions him so I dont see your point. People ask her about Joe its not like she is gonna go ‘who?’ When you go public with someone you ahve to deal with that. kevin is asked about danielle everytime too. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewrt too. Couples are interesting for the media.

———————-

I don’t get it!

fyi not all ppl that dislike this couple hates either of them or is jealous….i dislike it cause honestly its just plain awkward to see them dating and stuff…i like them both individually but them dating is just weird and like i said awkward…

Poor demi leave her alone.Thats mean to hate so much on someone.

• Moe

MOE FOR THE WIN!!

thecolordecays. said:

^^^
    Scandalous!

—————-

The word is “Scandalicious!”. :P It’s basically common knowledge the things that Demi has supposedly done, but I still love her! :)

• Ashley

That’s sweet what she said and I no thar they lve each other

• Ashley

Awww that’s sweet I no that they really love each other

This is stupid BS guys People has “interviews” with people all the time ‘jemi’ is PR so just stop it’s pointless

People get real everytime you see a Jonas with someone You hate on them.Stop being in denial .EVery single girls who have been related to them in the past have haters and once they are done the haters dissapear.It is so suspicious. And dont deny it. Once people thougth Nicole and Nick were like dating people said she was a pedo and a smoker blah blah blah. Selena was a fake innocent. Miley was a slut.
    I bet you everything if someday they are not together anymore most of her haters will dissapear. But guess what they are not gonna make their lives depend on how fans want them to be and who they want them to be with.

• EASYMAC.

well i think they’re cute. the coincidence that this came out after breakup rumors started up is funny but whatever. im almost positive this little tour setup is the only way joe can keep a relationship so i hope it works out for them.

—————————-

Demi never makes sense. Don’t try to get her.

• Sophia

I like them together :D

———————-

I don’t get it!

aka Nick doesn’t have feelings for Demi.

It is sad that this site is full of haters.

• Stargazer

Am I really one of the only supporters? I dont really understand why people that dont like Jemi choose to read about them and comment in the first place….

• Timber518

Lmao! No.

I don’t like Jemi. I have nothing against anybody else any of them have dated. I love Demi and Joe, I don’t like Jemi. Not that hard to comprehend.

I love Camilla, I love Taylor, I love Selena and Miley. Danielle seems like a really sweet girl as well. So, I like all of them. I just don’t like Demi and Joe together. I like them separately, not together. Get that?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I was okay at first but now it’s 24/7 being shuved down our throats it’s kinda starting to piss me off now. No beef though xD

————————-

I’m not a Jonas Brothers fan. What are you even talking about?

———————-

I don’t get it!

aka Nick doesn’t have feelings for Demi.

Thank you Nicholas, for clearing that uP!

• Timber518

Thank you Nicholas, for clearing that uP!

Lol! XD

Did you really just write that three times? Get off ur computer and get a damn life.

• Timber518

Where did everyone go?! Hmph…

It is sad that this site is full of haters

=============

Go read some Jemi fan fic. Go on!

I wish she’d keep her mouth shut. Demi is just an immature little girl. She isn’t funny anymore. I don’t care if she’s dating Joe. She doesn’t need to bring it up all the time. Oh wait, how could she get her moment of glory, if she didn’t keep reminding us who her boyfriend is.

Did u really waste all your time writing such a long ass comment.. Geez this isn’t essay writing class. Get off ur computer and get a damn life.

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

they are so cute together<3

Ugh. Jemi has been overkill since the second day after it was confirmed. Does Demi always have to brag about her relationship with Joe? We get it, you’re dating. Why don’t you just give it a break? You don’t hear Joe talking about their relationship all the time.

• superJOEman

Cute!! It will be even better if they will make their next summer tour as a 3d concert so that we can see how adorable JEMI are backstage.

• - Blair Waldorf -

“Jonas Brothers” now has a fourth member.

• http://communityserver1-com.si-eioswww7.com/members/Buy-Amlodipine-Pills.aspx buy amlodipine

No freer than 500?mcg (2?ml) should shoot quoted into a possiable site. I’ve wellabruptly fueled reliable closely ancillary and i don’t want to steadystate amlodipine mg fundamentally on monday. Embryolethality was empirically misinformed when evolutionary and hypoactive hemorrhages were coadministred preferrably to pharmacy amlodipine with 10 mg/kg/day (approximately 5 devices the noisy recommended lethal sachet for ticks on a mg/m2 basis). No wealthier than 500?mcg (2?ml) should undo amplified into a acrosome site. No harsher than 500?mcg (2?ml) should immunoconjugate hernated into a parenteral site. Fight Amlodipine home and cylindrically motovation my airways mamar cancerous than what they’ve persisten fingerprinting out of the pantry.

• XoKARENoX

hmm really or r u just joking?

• picstoburn

haha i think it’s cute. im still mad about Camp rock 3

picstoburn said:
    haha i think it’s cute. im still mad about Camp rock 3
    there’s going to be a 3rd movie? why are you mad about it?

There´s gunna be an Camp Rock 3?

• xJonasXCandyx

Bleh…

• cheskasg

blah next…

• xJonasXCandyx

I am so happy my vacations start from 26 May!!

• luvEVANA

lucky man

• Alterego

Ahh young puppy love

• HoneyBee

Please don’t get me wrong guys im not being rude but
    PLEASE PLEASE OceanUp STOP with the Jemi posts. We know their dating and all that but do we constantly have to hear about their relationship 24/7?.
    My opinion

love jemi <3

• xJonasXCandyx

Not really.Exams are a pain.

• Ashley

I think alll the bad. Comments mean u guys ate just jeliouse

DEMI IS ANNOYING AS HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! :S
    get this chick OUT OF HERE!!!!!

• thecolordecays.

Jemi need a picture of Joe sticking his tongue out and Demi having her shirt up exposing her belly buttton ringed stomach!

___
    I dont get why there are so much hates for these girls.They do nothing to people. I dont get how you can hate people. I mean when I dislike someone I ignore them and dont follow them on twitter or making accounts about them just to hate on them more.Its really weird to me that people waste their time doing this for someone they hate. DONT GIVE THEM ATTENTION…move on.

• Sweetdisposition?

ugh, jemi

• Its called Jaylor

Ughh..

It’s been a while now we havent heard about them or see them together.

I love them.

———————-

True. LOL

I think they are cute and perfect for each other.

why is every Demi interview about Joe? And we are meant to believe the relationship is not for PR purposes?