Miley Cyrus LOOKING HOT @ Rehearsal

Movie bosses are worrying that Miley Ray Cyrus is going to be the next Lindsay Lohan. A Hollywood casting agent spilled: ‘Everyone in Hollywood is worried that Miley is on the path to becoming the next Lindsay Lohan. It’s the oldest story in showbiz, when a child star grows up and loses his or her entire fan base. For every Jodie Foster that exists, so does a Gary Coleman.’

A source close to Miley revealed, ‘she is sick of being seen as squeaky clean Hannah Montana and can’t wait to be more like her real self, while noone in Miley’s inner circle, including both of her parents, dares warn her about such an extreme reinvention.‘ Do YOu think Miley is the next Lindsay or Britney?

UPDATE: Boyfriend Liam was not at the casino-themed Hannah Montana wrap party at h.wood on May 16. A source told Hollywood Life: ‘There was no Liam in sight, but Will Smith stopped by the Hannah Montana wrap party to drop off his kids [Willow and Jaden]. They had a congratulatory cake, sushi, hot dogs and fries, a fondu set-up by chef Mark Mittelman, a doughnut cart, sugar cookies and custom tea blends from h.wood and tea room.

Miley had a special tea in her honor. She drank the Hannah Montana Blend, which is a blonde tea with ginger and lemon used to soothe the vocal chords. She also had the Miley Stewart Blend, which is a tea reminiscent of the sweet tea from Tennessee. She was running around dancing like crazy, and when the DJ played ‘Party in the USA’, she was even singing to her own song as she danced through the crowd.’

• Gleekedout

ass shot. how lovely……..

• emma13

wtf???
    why does everyone always think that whenever a child star or whatever grows up and tries to get out of there squeaky clean image there gonna be the next lohan or britney. i mean cmon on. miley is far from becoming the next britney or lohan. and this is her real self. if you dont like it then deal with it and grow up. ugh

• island.B

‘ Do YOu think Miley is the next Lindsay or Britney?

Lindsay

The paparazzi are creeps! They filmed her doing normal things and then did a close up on her behind! Thats foul.

• dont jugde

MILEY! :D

• dont jugde

wtf???

THANK YOU!!! :DD

• maly

She looks gorgeous

Britney.

“looking hot” Got that damn straight OU.. (:

wtf???

Agree. Agree.

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Britney and Lindsay come from really troubled backgrounds…that is why they have turned out the way they have. Miley has a strong supporting family. I seriously doubt she is going to end up like them.

Anyway, can’t wait to see her performance on DWTS.

May 17, 2010 @ 01:47 pm
    the bit where she is eating looks so cute.
    uhh…sure?
    adorable..

• MaryMary

Do you think Miley is the next Lindsay or Britney?
    _____________________

Lindsay for sure.
    At least Britney had some talent.

haha shes so cute!

• gymnastlovee95

lmao @ her eating like a pig! lmfao! thats great haha she was shoving all that stuff in her mouth like it was going to be the last time she ate……
    haha love her (: <33
    4+3=7 right? :/

• peacelovehearts

As for success.. BRITNEY.

Do YOu think Miley is the next Lindsay or Britney?

^

It’s so overrated ._.
    Miley will be a NEW style. Wait and see.

• dont jugde

Anyway, can’t wait to see her performance on DWTS.

YES.YES.YES :D i agree with what you said

• RiseAboveTheStorm

she is not the next britney or lindsay. not every child star grows up to be mess ya know.

• peacelovehearts

“and loses their ENTIRE fan base”
    Ummm. No hoe, I’m still here (:

• ShowMeYourTeeth

YES.YES.YES :D i agree with what you said

Haha good :). Btw I love your icon!

• TSLove

I don’t mind what she is doing.But I hope she knows what she does in her music career could effect her acting career.

• mileynileylove

Miley is just Miley ! Why can’t people leave her alone ?

• Your Mom Was Here

Do YOu think Miley is the next Lindsay or Britney?

She’s not the next someone. She is Miley. And she will grow up, and then people will say: Oh look, other teen celeb! That’s the next Miley!

• carbomb__

I really wish they would stop with this “she’s the next lindsey” thing, cuz she’s not and she is no way on that path, i don’t understand how they see that…

alright so they have been saying hat she is going to turn into the “next lindsey” since she was 13 and it hasn’t happened yet and it never will. They just need to stop.

• nikabela

Anyway, can’t wait to see her performance on DWTS.

————————————

Totally agree.

I think she’s perfect as she is. Yeah, she’s not gonna stay 10 years old forever, there would be something very wrong if she did.

Let the poor girl live her life and learn from any mistakes she makes, like everyone does.

the bit where she is eating looks so cute.

• Timber518

I think Disney knows the more controversy ,scandals, and videos = more money. That is what Disney lives for. :/

Yeah, that’s true. But I remember back in early 2008 when all the Miley crap was happening, she was apologizing for everything left and right. It’s just surprising.

Same advice to you.

By the way;
    To the haters;
    Thanks for all the love :]

MileyIsBestest said:
    they say that she was doing coke and they have it on video

Really? If there was a video, it would be out by now. I’m calling this bull.
    same

K.F.D.M.S lover said:
    musiciseverything said:
    I feel really bad for celebrities. I really do.
    me too
    they cant leave a normal live
    iget it comes with the job but still
    I don’t even understand why it comes with their job. It’s just one industry. It makes me confused :P
    _____
    that when someone is famous people want to learn and know everything about them and they cant do anything about it so
    I just don’t understand why actors/singers are so “famous” when it’s just like any other job. They’re just publicized.. ?

• MileyIsBestest

My heart aches for Demi. The girl is getting so much shit. Smh.

Ahh I know, poor girl. :/

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I honestly love Demi with all my heart, but I kind of believe that they have a video with her doing crack….and TMZ will put it up in 2 days….. JS

I feel the same way. I love her, but it really doesn’t surprise me. =/

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I feel really bad right now….. :(

musiciseverything said:
    Really? If there was a video, it would be out by now. I’m calling this bull.

My heart aches for Demi. The girl is getting so much shit. Smh.
    ____
    same
    ireally hope she doesn’t care what people say
    and doesn’t get upset about it

My prediction on Miley-
    19-24; B emore slutty, act like Birtney, try to be her.
    24-30; Maybe do drugs, still being a slut.
    30-Whenever; Fade out of the spotlight
    My prediction of you-
    19-24; go into the prostitution business.
    24-30; get blue waffle from Marilyn Manson.
    30-; still be a pathetic anon with no life.

• musiciseverything

Well as of right now, it’s a ugly rumor. So we’ll see what happens.

I feel the same way. I love her, but it really doesn’t surprise me. =/
    Yep, I mean if there was not a video for real I would be happy, but If there is a video of her doing coke. I don’t think I would be able to say anything to defend her……. :/

same
    ireally hope she doesn’t care what people say
    and doesn’t get upset about it

Werd. I hope she stays strong.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Well as of right now, it’s a ugly rumor. So we’ll see what happens.
    Yep :/ well who was saying it though?

mNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    I love her, but i honestly wouldn’t be surprised either :/ & i think she was most definitely bullshi.tting the story about her not cutting herself.

• Dreamer X33

Waddup ?
    Im reading someone like you by Sarah Dessen, has anyone read this book? Is it good.

• picstoburn

is Miley still friends with Mandy cause i noticed she wasn’t in her new music video.

peacelovehearts said:
    K.F.D.M.S lover said:
    musiciseverything said:
    I feel really bad for celebrities. I really do.
    me too
    they cant leave a normal live
    iget it comes with the job but still
    oh that
    ireally dont know why
    maybe because they have fans its the one job that people can have fans and buy things for them
    idon know

• musiciseverything

Yep :/ well who was saying it though?

Tbh, I have no idea. The only reason why I know about it is because everyone on here and twitter are freaking out about it.

• thecolordecays.

Some Anon tore me a new one because I called Demi’s legs ‘jiggly’!!

Oh wow, how is that hating?!

Don’t know me at ALL!

Agreed. ^^^^ :/

• Timber518

Yeah, I wouldn’t even try to defend her. There would be nothing you could say. =/

But, I am surprised with all of the rumors and everything going around that Disney hasn’t done any like damage control or whatever.

• musiciseverything

I just want the damn video.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Yep :/ well who was saying it though?

Oh thanks anyways :)

• MileyIsBestest

O_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________O

My prediction on Miley-
    19-24; B emore slutty, act like Birtney, try to be her.
    24-30; Maybe do drugs, still being a slut.
    30-Whenever; Fade out of the spotlight
    ___________

1 advice… GET SOME AIR!

peacelovehearts said:
    mNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    ____
    but that was in the bast she even unfollowd the bad friends and we always see her happy so

• whatsittoyou

HILARIOUS-at the second comment

• MileyIsBestest

I just want the damn video.

If there is one.

Oh thanks anyways :)

Welcome. :)

Oh my god! How do you know your own future? You must have some special powers?!

musiciseverything said:
    Homework. Bye guys.
    bye

• MileyIsBestest

Im back!!!!! what did I miss?

Dog doing tricks.

• Dreamer X33

I have no school toomorrow, yayayyyyyyy :)

• ImAwesome

WAIT—-WHAT?! TMZ HAS A VIDEO OF DEMI DOING WHAT?!!!!!!

Srry but what’s wrong with having a clean image? If that’s not her then that’s fine, she’s being herself but I would rather have a clean image then a trashy one.

• HAHA

It seems like everyone close to her gives up on her. Dude they need to find out whatever it is that she needs..

• ImAwesome

I have no school toomorrow, yayayyyyyyy :)
    —————-
    Do you know how to spell perfection? I-A-N S-O-M-E-R-H-A-L-D-E-R <3<33<33<3

• picstoburn

WAIT—-WHAT?! TMZ HAS A VIDEO OF DEMI DOING WHAT?!!!!!!

of her doing coke. i really hope it’s not true.but if TMZ has it,then idk :p

• Jenna

Let’s face it; the only Lindsey there’ll be from this generation of Disney kiddies in terms of trainwreck will be DEMI LOVATO. Truefax yo!

• gymnastlovee95

when will theyre be a new post already

• K.F.D.M.S lover

iam cheaking TMZ and iam going to look for it
    BRB

True, True. I just don’t know anymore

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

WAIT—-WHAT?! TMZ HAS A VIDEO OF DEMI DOING WHAT?!!!!!!

There is a video of Demi doing coke, well rumor of a video and people are thinking TMZ will have it before anyone else.

• ImAwesome

I once read this phrase that i loved….”well behaved woman have barely change the world” by marilyn monroe…idk if i say it well but…theres the point

oh and if you want to read more about it
    here:http://hollywooddame.com/2010/01/12/demi-lovato-drug-trouble/

• StarLightSTARbright

i would be honored to be the next britney, britney is talented, solds like 30 millions albums wordwide and has performed worldwide, and is gorgeous.

• thecolordecays.

If you could be any boy…who would it be?

• StarLightSTARbright

oh and if you want to read more about it
    here: http://hollywooddame.com/2010/01/12/demi-lovato-drug-trouble/

:O

StarLightSTARbright said:
    Britney is a legend. I legit don’t understand why people say that’s a bad thing.

oh and if you want to read more about it
    here: http://hollywooddame.com/2010/01/12/demi-lovato-drug-trouble/

:O

i know. so many gossip websites are talking about it. and i agree about the Britney thing ;D.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

idid and didn’t find anything on TMZ

oh and if you want to read more about it
    here:http://hollywooddame.com/2010/01/12/demi-lovato-drug-trouble/

Oh wow… I remember that being posted on here AGES ago.

• Dreamer X33

have no school toomorrow, yayayyyyyyy :)
    —————-
    Do you know how to spell perfection? I-A-N S-O-M-E-R-H-A-L-D-E-R <3<33<33<3

You’ve got that rightttt!!

oh and if you want to read more about it
    here:http://hollywooddame.com/2010/01/12/demi-lovato-drug-trouble/

Oh wow… I remember that being posted on here AGES ago.

really? i wasn’t paying attention ngl.

• thecolordecays.

The more I look at Nick’s tweets…the duller I become!

oh and if you want to read more about it
    here:http://hollywooddame.com/2010/01/12/demi-lovato-drug-trouble/

Oh wow… I remember that being posted on here AGES ago.

really? i wasn’t paying attention ngl.

No I mean like months ago. January I think.

• Timber518

If you could be any boy…who would it be?

Any boy? I’d be Joe. Who would you be?

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

I’m inclined to agree. There’s been to many stories from to many different people for it not to be true, to some degree. She was bound to get “outed” sooner or later. Sucks for her considering she has potential. Next time Demi, maybe you should be wiser in who you choose as a friend.

• HOT DAYUMMM

picstoburn
    “is very talented in taking all types of drugs, even through ways we’ve never heard of!”
    hahahaha chyeah, that article sounds SO legit.

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

When they refer to Britney in this context they mean the Britney that married a famewhore, shaved her head, had a mental breakdown infront of the media, went to rehab multiple times, almost lost her kids, & has her father in charge of her estate because she is unable to do so by herself. By no means being compared to Britney – the trainwreck is a good thing.

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

it’s a blind vice; they’re gonna amp it up a notch or two just for the dramatic effect. The premise of it however is very interesting and can fit what we’re already hearing about Demi.

• Timber518

Well this is boring. See ya.

• picstoburn

Crossing my fingers for Demi that there is no video!!! oh how people will break her, all Joe jonas fans will now have legit reason to hate her other than the fact that she is dating their precious Jonas. *scary*
    me too:p

Timber518 said:
    Well this is boring. See ya.
    bye

• jemilover_x3

what was she shoving in her mouth?

I miss my Memi icon :P
    ahh memi is amazing….but i also love your icon

ImAwesome said:

Nah, I’d marry you!
    ——————
    :D who wouldnt?

No arguments there!

ImAwesome said:
    Sould I change my icon? IDK…i love memi so much….
    just get a bigger one

ImAwesome said:
    I miss my Memi icon :P
    ahh memi is amazing….but i also love your icon
    LMFAO..it’s pretty epic. xD

You’re excused. :)
    LMAO but really, they’re songs are catchy SEPARATELY
    between if you listen to the whole album at once, you realize how they all sound the same.

I have the whole album, I thought Fireflies was on re-peat when I first heard it……..
    Owl City was one of those bands that i discovered in 6th grade.. & then 4 years later they’re huge & i’m sick of them.. :/

Yeah, they are getting really annoying. :/

• Mayra.

I would be Liam Hemsworth :D I want to know what it feel to be so big and tall! but just for a day cause I love my body

No arguments there!
    IKR ;)

She has a nice body but i wish she’d stand up straight.

• StarLightSTARbright

thecolordecays. said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

peacelovehearts said:

Timber518 said:

If you could be any boy…who would it be?
    Justin Bieber.. i would do wonders to “him” xD

thats hard.
    i would be
    liam hemsworth – dating miley. duh.
    joe jonas – dump demi.
    or
    jake gyllenhaal. cause hes just plain out sexy.

Interesting!

Make sure Demi’s sane when you break up with her, Joe!

nahhh. she could handle herself, ha.
    she is the only person who i just cant stand anymore.

• Mileyyy_

READ IMPORTANTTT ! ********
    ————————–**
    _________*****READ

Why does it always have to be the “next” Lindsay or Britney Spears, how about she’s the NEXT MILEY, she isn’t trying to be the next ANYTHING! She is just being herlself, let her live her life, shes a human being not an alien so quit treating her like crap cause she hasn’t done shit to any of you. Shes just doing her job ,what she wants, and what she loves. None of that qualifies the “next” anything, she’s JUST Miley Cyrus………….

Mayra. said:

It’s nice to know people feel comfortable in their body!

• Mileyyy_

READ IMPORTANTTT ! ********
    ————————–**
    _________*****READ

• StarLightSTARbright

Who’s they?
    people on twitter.

about what?
    haha soory im basically making you rewrite whatever you were saying..

well can you post later for me? (: thank youu.

• MileyIsBestest

I feel comfortable in my body too.

• ImAwesome

Im moving my ass with no life to the Selena post….see ya bitches

mAwesome
    the know one is cute ilike it and love them

Who’s they?
    people on twitter.

about what?
    haha soory im basically making you rewrite whatever you were saying..

well can you post later for me? (: thank youu.

gO ONTO the Demi Prom 2 post a few pages in, the link are there.

HOT DAYUMMM

Well I actually bought the CD -__-
    I regret making such terrible choices……

• oneofakindxo

Do YOu think Miley is the next Lindsay or Britney?
    No, but you obviously do oceanup, so go die. Please and thanks. :)

not Liam… wowo sad.

• ET

OMGOMGOMG BALLACK IS NOT GOING TO THE WORLD CUP SHOOT ME NOW.

• I am who i am whatever that means

• whatsittoyou

Get ready to get bored in 5, 4, 3, …..

ha yeah I know. Oceanup is such a kiss ass to bucktoothed Cyrus. I wonder how much she pays them? LMAO

• MaryMary

Hot? Not really…

• LizzieHawkins

MaryMary said:

Hot? Not really…

agree

musiciseverything
    I looove that girl, i thought it was selena :/

How cute is this puppy?

Is that your dog? Lol! It’s cute though. I want a puppy like that… XD

• ttt

I looove that girl, i thought it was selena :/

I love her too. And no it’s not Selena.

LOL i like the Cyrus family but thats funnyy!

• Hilary

Do YOu think Miley is the next Lindsay or Britney?
    No, but you obviously do oceanup, so go die. Please and thanks. :)

This.

She looks good =)
    LOVE HER <3

did you hear the noises the guy filming was making :L

No really not i think miley is on the right path, she just has enough of being since as the hannah montana girl and not as the teen of 17 that she really is. YES shes growing up, her parents understand that why cant you guys understand that SHES NO LONGER A LITTLE KID. GET OUT IT the hannah montana thing shes more than that cant you see…haven u guys been 17 once cant you relate….

anyway get over it shes not the nest lindsey lohan

• ttt

Haha, yep she’s mine. She’s a lhasa-poo.

thecolordecays. said:

I wonder if Demi rubbed her butt on Nolan’s crotch at the prom!

You know Nolan is gay right?….

• thecolordecays.

I wonder if Demi rubbed her butt on Nolan’s crotch at the prom!

Please don’t confused miley with selena. Miley has breast and she has an ass but must of all she has curves and fantastic legs, plus amazing eyes and gorgeous face.

Miley is definately sexy and miley is well toned, she exercises a lot. Miley for getting skinnier she has huge ass and breast for been that skinny, when miley gained weight in the movie, her ass and breast exploited even more, but her getting skinnier she has the meat were it supporse to go.

Where the hell did putting Selena down come into play? Just stop. In this video, Miley’s behind didn’t look exceptionally big, just average. To me. Her eyes are pretty, yes. I gave props for her legs. But that’s it. She’s built like the average teen. And she’s quite average looking without make-up.

Since you want to compare them, thought, Selena is petite, has a young looking face that will benefit her when she’s older, and she’s not trying to switch up an image she signed up for.

Who the hell is talking about the future we are talking about now! you mean selena is petite in the way she flat in the ass! and flat in the front! and no shape. I agreed on that! and you mean that selena looks like a baby face and looks like the face of a ten year old I agreed on that!

sorry, darling but let me show you a picture of miley in a bikiny! she has curves tiny waist and ass and breast even in measure that a curve body and tone body too.

and by the way selena is the one who change up her image from punk to old lady she even confess on it. miley still the same.

emma13 said:
    wtf???
    _______
    this

Are you crazy! miley has stable family not a divorce problematic one that selena and demi department. so either demi or selena will be the next linsay, the quiet one are the first to go just saying.
    ====
    Wtf? Yeah, im pretty sure the good girls will turn into the next hollywood sluts. Cause that always happens! Look at Selena, her parents may be divorced but she has a fantastic family no matter what. They know what good and bad for her. Selena is a very good girl, she donates, helps others, never talks about anyone and dresses her age. So does Demi. They are way better then Miley, and they will not be the next Britney or Lindsay!

musiciseverything said:
    I looove that girl, i thought it was selena :/

I love her too. And no it’s not Selena.
    ithink she is prettier then selena

• Mayra.

oh she is just being Miley, let her be!

I looove that girl, i thought it was selena :/

I love her too. And no it’s not Selena.
    ithink she is prettier then selena

The girl is flawless. Beautiful. Agree with you on that.

• dont jugde

woooo my Joe icon ;)

musiciseverything said:
    I looove that girl, i thought it was selena :/

I love her too. And no it’s not Selena.
    ithink she is prettier then selena

The girl is flawless. Beautiful. Agree with you on that.
    yah she is
    iwish iam as Beautiful as she is

________________

Sorry to burst your bubble but Miley does just the same! She does charity she helps people make their dream come true she donates loads of money and she even has her own good charity! DANG they’re all great.

• LucyWhite

I am fucking maaaaaaad. I phone the G-A-Y place and it’s 18+ only for Miley’s gig. If only I was 6 months older!! I’m older than Miley herself!!!!!! I said this to the bloke on the phone and he was like.. ahh well. But she’ll be allowed to drink for sure. So unfair that I’m only allowed to go the the lame kiddy things like Wonderworld (even though it was really fun) especially as I’m older than Miley herself. I REAAAAALLLY wanted to go to the G-A-Y thing because it’s more of an intimate setup.. not a huge arena where she can’t see anyone. ARGHHHHH SO MAD!!!

FFFUUUU Oceanup. I will always be a fan

• melissagarzag

she is the next LINDSAYLOHAN FOR SURE

LucyWhite said:

________________

I tell you she will not be allowed to drink she’ll be going out right after she’s done performing just like her ‘surpirse’ thing at halloween.

yah she is
    iwish iam as Beautiful as she is

Same.

• Timber518

The whole comparing celebrities thing is seriously getting old. Just saying.

• Hsm_Mimi

i’ve always seen her as a new britney..but obviously with no drugs :D

• Charlotte-x-

lol she really will.

Who gives a shit who she will be? Britney had some rough times but she has way more talent then Cyrus. And Lindsay is a good actor. Miley will be Miley because no one can replace Lindsay or Britney. And Im sure if someone compares a new star to Miley, they will be scared shitless. Cause no one wants to be Miley.

Timber518 said:
    The whole comparing celebrities thing is seriously getting old. Just saying.
    agree

Oh hell no she won’t!

d:
    yah write “rolling eyes”

Hsm_Mimi said:

i’ve always seen her as a new britney..but obviously with no drugs :D
    __________

No she won’t be the next britney she’ll be just Miley.

• CHUCKNORRIS

FOUL paparazzi

you putride minions!

Like how Selena was compared to Miley…I dont know how people came up with that…Selena is a good girl and doesnt act like Miley in anyway. If she will be the next someone, she will be the next Taylor Swift.

agree
    and welcome

Lol! Thank you. XD
    ____
    your icon is cute

• GimminyCrickets7

If I was famous and those paps were following me like that…you’d suddenly see a close up shot of my face then *smack* you’d hear the camera fall.
    Then everything would go blank.

your icon is cute

Thank you! Yours is really beautiful! XD

Charlotte-x- said:

lol she really will.
    ____________

Nope she won’t

• GoldenGal9311

Timber518 said:

The whole comparing celebrities thing is seriously getting old. Just saying.
    ______________

100% agreed.

• CHUCKNORRIS

agree
    and welcome

Lol! Thank you. XD
    _______

Tim Berman? OMG
    Is that you!?!?
    From 9th grade!?!
    OMG it’s been SO long!
    I haven’t talked to you since I transferred schools!
    How’ve ya been budday?

_____________

I would like to be Miley because she’s a great, sweet, caring girl who doesn’t care what haters think.

Tim Berman? OMG
    Is that you!?!?
    From 9th grade!?!
    OMG it’s been SO long!
    I haven’t talked to you since I transferred schools!
    How’ve ya been budday?

Uhhh… err…

I’m just gonna walk away now…

• weirdo

bhahahahaha

thecolordecays. said:

I wonder if Demi rubbed her butt on Nolan’s crotch at the prom!

You know Nolan is gay right?….

You know Miley did the same to her gay friend, right?!

• ImAwesome

Oh wow… I remember that being posted on here AGES ago.
    so its not true?

thecolordecays. said:
    The more I look at Nick’s tweets…the duller I become!
    I love Nick, but his tweets are boring as hell :P

so its not true?

well there have been rumours of here being a drug addict for months now, if it was true, somwthing would of come up atleast a month ago.

• StarLightSTARbright

oh and if you want to read more about it
    here: http://hollywooddame.com/2010/01/12/demi-lovato-drug-trouble/

:O

i totally believe the cutting thing.
    bracelets? really? i had bracelets on like that and they didnt do anything.
    brintey is uhh mazing!! :)

• ImAwesome

i really hope its not…I love her

peacelovehearts said:

thecolordecays. said:
    The more I look at Nick’s tweets…the duller I become!
    I love Nick, but his tweets are boring as hell :P

My thoughts exactly!

———————–
    uhhh

Timber518 said:

If you could be any boy…who would it be?

Any boy? I’d be Joe. Who would you be?

Go figure!
    I would be David Henrie…

Who’s they?

isow the site they didn’t have it

Go figure!
    I would be David Henrie…

Go figure!

• StarLightSTARbright

peacelovehearts said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

ikr? i would love to be the next britney spears.
    but lindsay on the other hand, well shes doing porn now. :(

they keep saying that TMZ has it.

TMZ probably does…it’s probably not gonna air until tomorrow though!

Timber518 said:

If you could be any boy…who would it be?
    Justin Bieber.. i would do wonders to “him” xD

• HOT DAYUMMM

Why am I listening to Owl Shitty?
    Ew…

Who’s they?
    people on twitter.

• StarLightSTARbright

thecolordecays. said:

I wonder if Demi rubbed her butt on Nolan’s crotch at the prom!

You know Nolan is gay right?….

so what? hes still a dude. it doesnt matter what there sexuality is.

Go figure!
    I would be David Henrie…

Go figure!

I could’ve said Spongebob!

isow the site they didn’t have it
    no. i meant that they probably bought the video.

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    Why am I listening to Owl Shitty?
    Ew…
    Excuseeee meeee?!? :O

Who’s they?
    people on twitter.

They don’t know shit.

• StarLightSTARbright

Who’s they?
    people on twitter.

about what?
    haha soory im basically making you rewrite whatever you were saying..

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Well I think TMZ might have the video, they always do ( if there is a video).

• Dreamer X33

I have this weird obsession with Drake. & I like it (;

• ImAwesome

If you could be any boy…who would it be?
    ————————-
    IAN SOMERHALDER…..and i would look for myself and marry me then

peacelovehearts said:

Timber518 said:

If you could be any boy…who would it be?
    Justin Bieber.. i would do wonders to “him” xD

Should I be worried?

isow the site they didn’t have it
    no. i meant that they probably brought the video.
    ______
    oh then why didn’t they post it

• MileyIsBestest

As much as I would love to stay and chat I have some friends to beat up. Bye!

• Timber518

I could’ve said Spongebob!

No! I didn’t know I could pick Spongebob! I thought we were talking about people boys. I choose Spongebob then. You get Patrick.

• StarLightSTARbright

peacelovehearts said:

Timber518 said:

If you could be any boy…who would it be?
    Justin Bieber.. i would do wonders to “him” xD

thats hard.
    i would be
    liam hemsworth – dating miley. duh.
    joe jonas – dump demi.
    or
    jake gyllenhaal. cause hes just plain out sexy.

ImAwesome said:

If you could be any boy…who would it be?
    ————————-
    IAN SOMERHALDER…..and i would look for myself and marry me then

Nah, I’d marry you!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Just like TMZ bought the Miley video……

• HOT DAYUMMM

peacelovehearts
    You’re excused. :)
    LMAO but really, their songs are catchy SEPARATELY

Timber518 said:

I could’ve said Spongebob!

A boy is a boy unless he’s a boy!

Heck nah, I don’t wanna be a zephatard!

picstoburn
    hahahaha chyeah, that article sounds SO legit.
    :p i didn’t even read the stupid website.

MileyIsBestest said:
    As much as I would love to stay and chat I have some friends to beat up. Bye!
    _______
    hahaha
    dye

• Timber518

A boy is a boy unless he’s a boy!

Heck nah, I don’t wanna be a zephatard!

… I just Googled “zephatard” and nothing came up. Are you just making up your own words now? -__-

Anyway, Patrick’s cool. But fine, you can be Plankton.

miley will self destruct. i’m looking forward to it.

Britney had some talent?
    ROFL

• pam

talent, intelligent and with a good family.. Miley is amazing

• xsweetiefamiex

I could care less about her, I knew from the beginning of her new “image” that everyone would say she’d end up like Lindsay. Lets hope someone knocks some brains into her parents and stop her before its too late, and she loses her fan base.

I think that too. lol

• Mayra.

No, Miley is Miley!!! And even if she lose all her fans she still gonna have me and I´m sure a few more!

• BlueandPinkaaaa

Does Nick like that outfit, or was that just the same day he met miley?

• dont jugde

Haha good :). Btw I love your icon!

Thanks i like yours too :)

yeah! sure same shit they said about michael thriller video and madonna and they are legend and miley is coming out with a new style and I like it.

I don’t think miley will be the next britney probably world wide phenomenan but not in the personal life she will do great amazing things. I think she has a new style of her own nobody has it.

I’m the new Demi!

SMH

Can people be the new THEM!?

In ten years no one will care who Miley Cyrus is or was because there will be a new teen star they are trying to put down.

• I am who i am whatever that means

I swear if i was to get a dollar for everything time i heard the story of Miley turning into the next Britney or Lindsey…i will prob be able to afford that new Ipad *sigh*

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

It is funny when all of OceanUP’s sources are irrelevant fame whores…..

• .

There is no “next ____”

Thats just stupid. You can’t be the next Britney, only Britney can be Britney.

• musiciseverything

I feel really bad for celebrities. I really do.

Nah, I’d marry you!
    ——————
    :D who wouldnt?

peacelovehearts
    You’re excused. :)
    LMAO but really, they’re songs are catchy SEPARATELY

• HOT DAYUMMM

ImNotAnnoying3.0
    I know right?!
    Thank God I didn’t pay for the album though,
    cause I ended up deleting it…
    GO TORRENTS! :D

• Andreiita

She isn’t the next Lohan or Spears. Why do you put her like that?
    The fact that she’s growing up & leaving the roll of Hannah Montana doesn’t mean she’s gonna be a mess!

HOT DAYUMMM said:

thanks
    thats because iam beautiful so my icons have to be beautiful too haha

Lmao! That makes sense! Haha! XD

Who’s they?
    people on twitter.

about what?
    haha soory im basically making you rewrite whatever you were saying..
    i don’t feel like getting the links. but some chick said she had proof that she was doing coke.

StarLightSTARbright said:

peacelovehearts said:

Timber518 said:

If you could be any boy…who would it be?
    Justin Bieber.. i would do wonders to “him” xD

thats hard.
    i would be
    liam hemsworth – dating miley. duh.
    joe jonas – dump demi.
    or
    jake gyllenhaal. cause hes just plain out sexy.

Interesting!

Make sure Demi’s sane when you break up with her, Joe!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

“Broken hearts, broken promises”

______________

Miley’s a great girl as well why can’t you see that?

cause I honestly dont belive she is. Who the hell at 17 dresses like she does? Even my mom calls her a pig!

• ImAwesome

Sould I change my icon? IDK…i love memi so much….

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    peacelovehearts
    You’re excused. :)
    LMAO but really, they’re songs are catchy SEPARATELY

• Fiona

Do YOu think Miley is the next Lindsay or Britney?

maybe if she tries to hard to act to fit in the older crowed since all her friends are like over 21. idk

• Lilly

She not gonna be the next Lindsay or Britney, she gonna be Miley

I think miley is only going to get bigger. she has an amazing aura and she seems to capture the eyes of everyone and you call that the it factor. Miley has an image that when she enters a room you know she there, because she just gorgeous and has amazing ideas and talent.

This video was weird, the guy filming her eating sounded like he was getting off. And sexy? .. No. Lindsay and Britney both had BODIES, Lindsay had a huge chest, and Britney was very toned. Miley has nice legs but no bottom, no chest. She’s not ‘sexy’ .. She’s pretty, which is way better. But if she wants to be scandalous, let her be. Even if she loses her fans, which I doubt cause the majority of them are fucking stands, she has enough money to not give a damn and do whatever she wants. She can not put out a single for 5 years and will still be filthy rich.

Miley has her own style.
    They just comparing her because britney and linsay were from disney.

actually, selena might be the next linsay because she has divorce parents like linsay and she so control like linsay, she the one who might end up in drugs. They never expected linsay to end up so screw up.

miley always had a life and she never lies and she has great family and her parent are still together and they support her.

• RockYourBody

Miley’s not going to be like Lindsay and Britney and that’s a fact, for real, just because the can’t be tamed video is more mature than 7 things, start all over and stuff, doesn’t mean she’s going to be the next idk, she’s just being Miley, not being Lindsay/Britney, hell no.. And she’s not going to loose ” HER ENTIRE FAN BASE ” I’m still here ;) haha, she is probably loosing younger fans, but she’s getting more mature fan base so yeah, that’s better.

I really think Miley is just being her self.She can’t be someone else in one day give her a break.I think her family are really strict on what she does in life.And, i ahppy that Miley is still my role model and always will be.God Bless you Miley and just be yourself and not other people.

@hnagoverd

Are those people going to give her a break already with there fucking shit!

• dis4

the bit where she is eating looks so cute.

adorable..
    I love this part too, she is so cute

• Its called Jaylor

I love Miley but i feel she is going the wrong path. She is gunna lose her fans soon cause she makes it seem like she doesnt want us and want more ‘matur’ fans. Dude were not 5. Please Miley you know damn well this isnt yourself.

Miley, miley, miley….I L O V E U S E X Y B I T CH

END OF THE STORY

• GoldenGal9311

Lmao, Miley was eating like she was a castaway and got saved. Haha.

LOVE her outfit BTW.

hello there still huge mileymania ouththere. Her fan base is huge. Miley has her own style and miley video hello better than anyone I have seen. I like britney but I like miley new video i can’t be tamed.

• ImAwesome

I liked more whe she talked and fool around with the paparazzi…

• RockYourBody

I want her shirt haha.

WHAT THE HELL! miley video was very creative, I don’t know why people are making a big deal is not like she showed her breast or ass on air she was well cover, more than most stars video.

• ImAwesome

UHM yeah, my parents are divorced..am I gonna be a mess?

• musiciseverything

Miley Cyrus is Miley Cyrus. No one else.

musiciseverything said:

Miley Cyrus is Miley Cyrus. No one else.
    who is in ur icon?

Its called Jaylor said:

______________

Miley doesn’t care about out? Oh hell where did you get that?! You damn well know she does! Why would she still be working otherwise? ALso she’s not going the wrong path! She has a supporting family and knows what she’s doing! If you’re a fan you would know that!

“LOOKING HOT”!

I see what you did there!

I liked more whe she talked and fool around with the paparazzi…

Me too she was the only disney girl with manner. they must it done something to her, she not like that! she seem to argue with one of them. Sometimes the papz gets fresh and say mean things.

I seen some papz get in artist face and call them names so they act up and they get a bad story. I saw that one of the even hit rihanna in the face on purpose with a camera. some of them are really mean.

who is in ur icon?

Victoria Justice. :D

• RadicalAwesomeness

this is irrelevant to the post, but whatever.
    hello. how is everyone doin’ this afternoon?

UHM yeah, my parents are divorced..am I gonna be a mess
    what am trying to say is!!! that if anyone is going to have a screw up future it will be selena or demi because their parent have issues, are you on the eye of the media?no we are talking about stars! are you a star? no! linsay and britney had divorce, parents, media pressure, and all that and no support from both parents,that what we are getting are. you are not famous, you have not to deal with the media, schedule, haters, so is different. I have divorce parents but I don’t have to deal with all this bullshit papz and media and haters. billy knows how to deal with people and both of miley parents are always advising her.

ImAwesome said:
    Sould I change my icon? IDK…i love memi so much….
    I miss my Memi icon :P

musiciseverything said:
    I feel really bad for celebrities. I really do.
    me too
    they cant leave a normal live
    iget it comes with the job but still

Who’s they?
    people on twitter.

about what?
    haha soory im basically making you rewrite whatever you were saying..
    ok

man i hate tmz so much how can they make money off of teen stars do they have hearts i hope tmz and perez hilton site die and miley is going to be the next miley suck that bitches

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Wll they are talking about the Britney that sold Millions of records, had beautiful children, got married. Great entertainer and with a huge voice. Get it right.

• thecolordecays.

I want to be a D List Celebrity!

She not gonna be the next Lindsay or Britney, she gonna be Miley

Kind words of wisdom from Lilllyyy!! :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I feel really bad for celebrities. I really do.
    As do I, my friend got a part in a role of a movie but she didn’t do it because she got scared.

thanks
    thats because iam beautiful so my icons have to be beautiful too haha

Lmao! That makes sense! Haha! XD
    ______
    yah just like your cute and funny you put icon that are cute and funny

me too
    they cant leave a normal live
    iget it comes with the job but still

It’s like some people forgot that they’re humans too and aren’t perfect. They have feelings as well. It’s really sad.

• LovingxSelena

who cares who miley will be? or does? she will fade out of the spotlight soon, and no one will care.

• MileyIsBestest

Can someone tell me this shit about Demi and coke?

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    I feel really bad for celebrities. I really do.
    _____
    idont think any one cant be acelebrity because they have to be there own person and not care what any one thinks and just be tough

Really? That sucks.

yah just like your cute and funny you put icon that are cute and funny

Haha! Yes! That’s how it works. Lol! XP

she’ll be britney in her Slave 4 u days. then she will be lindsey when shes 21 then she will be brinety in her bald days when whatever dude shes with breaks up with her. then she’ll be britney today: irrelevant but a memorable train wreck of course. enjoy it now slu tty virus

MileyIsBestest said:
    Can someone tell me this shit about Demi and coke?
    _______
    they say that she was doing coke and they have it on video

• leLIVREinterdit

ew.
    looks like mimi is stanning senselessly again.
    i’m outta here.

• Lilly

LovingxSelena said:

At first I thought you were a hater but then I saw your UN and realize you’re just a crazy stan

• musiciseverything

Ugh. More haters. I can’t take it anymore.

• MileyIsBestest

You seem to know all about the future…. tell me more.

K.F.D.M.S lover said:
    musiciseverything said:
    I feel really bad for celebrities. I really do.
    me too
    they cant leave a normal live
    iget it comes with the job but still

Really? That sucks.

Yep it was not a big movie, it was that Zac effron Movie a long time ago with the horses and stuff ( when he was not popular). She was supposed to be his sister, but she bailed.

• peacelovehearts

“Now I want you to take a step back and literally .. FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!”

musiciseverything said:
    me too
    they cant leave a normal live
    iget it comes with the job but still

____
    yah
    they think just because they have money and fame they cant be Hurt and they deserve to be hurt and thats stubbed

————————–
    What will I be?

yah just like your cute and funny you put icon that are cute and funny

Haha! Yes! That’s how it works. Lol! XP
    _____

Lol MileyisBestest; That was an awesome commet. Nice job.

• musiciseverything

And it was because she was scared right? Poor girl.

_______________

Ok ENOUGH! You better stop there right now before I’ll haunt you down.

they say that she was doing coke and they have it on video

Really? If there was a video, it would be out by now. I’m calling this bull.

• TayBrii__?

I just <3 the fact you're an Anonymous and that you're using the name LovingxSelena. ROFL. I like Selena too but you give us fans a bad name. Oh and, jealousy is ugly in everyone.

if you havent noticed alot of people do that…….like with those sweatpants you get from epic….you just move one leg up….

• GottaLoveUm

Is there a reason why she has one pant leg up the entire time? xD

• Timber518

Man, there’s a first. I thought I’d heard Miley called every name in the book, but I gotta admit, I have never heard anyone call her a pig. Lol!

mileycyrus looks so good now and beatiful

Wow Ocean up! The next Lindsay or Britney!? Miley is not going to be either one! She has a good head on her shoulder and hello! She’s not that little 13 or 14 year old girl we used to know! She’s going to be what 17 or 18 soon! She’s going to grow up! Stop bashing on her seriously and just grow up! She’s trying to live like a teenager! Let her! Yea she might make a few mistakes but that life so get over it!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Aww YouTube turned 5 today!

• LizzieHawkins

rehersal of what?

Idon’t wanna watch the video haha

___________

You’ll find worse trust me. Don’t hate on this girl she doesn’t deserve it.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

And it was because she was scared right? Poor girl.
    Yeah..I don’t know if it was because of hate she would get or if she was just scared to be in a movie….I didn’t ask. I don’t know her anymore since I moved. She was very sweet though. :/

• musiciseverything

Really? If there was a video, it would be out by now. I’m calling this bull.

My heart aches for Demi. The girl is getting so much shit. Smh.

I know. Demi is a great girl and you can really relate to her…First, the cutting, and now maybe a crack video…I honestly dont belive that is true but you never know what people do behind closed doors…

peacelovehearts said:
    K.F.D.M.S lover said:
    musiciseverything said:
    I feel really bad for celebrities. I really do.
    me too
    they cant leave a normal live
    iget it comes with the job but still

That’s really sad. *sighs*

• MileyIsBestest

Lol MileyisBestest; That was an awesome commet. Nice job.

Umm thanks. :)

My prediction on Miley-
    19-24; B emore slutty, act like Birtney, try to be her.
    24-30; Maybe do drugs, still being a slut.
    30-Whenever; Fade out of the spotlight

• HAHA

She won’t be like any of them. She’ll end up different and probably be the first type in her line of stardom. Doesn’t seem like she’ll do drugs either. If anything if miley goes down it’s because of people like you, criticizing her with every step she makes. no other star gets as much shit even when they were doing drugs, as much as she does. It’s because you guys can’t figure her out.

That’s really sad. *sighs*

yep :/

• LaLaLaLand

3rd and rehearsal on what?? ok im now gonna watch it

• LaLaLaLand

ok guess i wasnt 3rd anymore cool

i hate it when people say that someone is the next britney or lindsay. it’s such bs. if your not the fake squeaky clean kid, you are a tramp and addict???? give me an effing break. what has she done so bad that she should or could be in rehab? she has a edgy video, that’s it, move on.

• emma13

i dont think hot is really the right word here. i mean all she did was basically walk around wearing sweats and whatnot. oh yea thats so hot. and im not saying this as an insult.

• Katie13

this random words in caps lock shit is starting to do my head in now OU -_-

• Hangover

I have the same shirt:)

• musiciseverything

I just want the damn video.

If there is one.

True.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Mandy is really busy with her girl group.

• picstoburn

nvm about the mandy question,but does TMZ have the video??

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

But I can’t miss Nick’s show for that! =\

• picstoburn

Mandy is really busy with her girl group.
    ohhh no wonder.

Homework. Bye guys.

• ImAwesome

Im back!!!!! what did I miss?

• CoinBears

They filmed her while eating? Not even during the holidays do I allow my family to film us eating.

I feel sorry for all celebrities who gets caught with food in their mouth. Like Nick. He had that whole burger in his chompers and they took the pic. Smh.

1-she is wearing sport outfit 2-she is way better than britney and lindsay 3-stop warring about her she will be fine and MILEY IS MILEY and you can’t say what to do