Selena Gomez BRAVO BEAUTIFUL

selena-bravo

Selena posing with a BRAVO journalist & magazine scans. Credit: Selena-Fan.

THE GIRL AGREE’S WITH YOU SHE EVEN POINTED IT OUT :O

STUPID SKANK, HOW DARE SHE HAVE SUCH A LOW TOP.

I KNOW WTH IS WRONG WITH HER WHAT A BAD INFLUENCE ON LITTLE KIDS SMH -__-

SHE IS GOING DOWN THE PATH OF BRITNEY SPEARS. THAT SKANK.
    ———————————
    Sorry you are on the WRONG post. This is not a Miley the Skank post! Miley is the hoe who strips down half naked and gives lap dances to 44 year old men.

Selena is georgeous! and not a skank.

I’m sorry but that was the stupidest most superficial comment ever. Her face is proportionate nothing’s out of place. No need to hate, I’m sure you look worse.

:( …. :(

• MileyIsBestest

OMGOSH YOU CAN SEE HER CLEVAGE, WHAT A SLUT!

• hithere

i wouldnt have a crush on selena, if i were a guy….
    she is not my type.. hahaha

Sorrt gurrl!!

MileyIsBestest said:

OMGOSH YOU CAN SEE HER CLEVAGE, WHAT A SLUT!
    LOL!!!!

• Dreamer X33

OMGOSH YOU CAN SEE HER CLEVAGE, WHAT A SLUT!

THE GIRL AGREE’S WITH YOU SHE EVEN POINTED IT OUT :O

THE GIRL AGREE’S WITH YOU SHE EVEN POINTED IT OUT :O

STUPID SKANK, HOW DARE SHE HAVE SUCH A LOW TOP.

BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!

ugh i hate my new icon

• StarLightSTARbright

uhh thats not a very good 1st picture ou lmao.

• ibemiah

She has such a baby face. (: Go Selena,

• peacelovehearts

HELL YESSSSS! SELENA POST!

*runs & grabs pickle guns*

THE GIRL AGREE’S WITH YOU SHE EVEN POINTED IT OUT :O

STUPID SKANK, HOW DARE SHE HAVE SUCH A LOW TOP.

I KNOW WTH IS WRONG WITH HER WHAT A BAD INFLUENCE ON LITTLE KIDS SMH -__-

• K.F.D.M.S lover

man her nose kips growing
    she still looks cute but every day less and less because if her nose
    iam just saying

• Dreamer X33

HELL YESSSSS! SELENA POST!

*runs & grabs pickle guns*

I love your pickle jokes lmfaooo xD My guygayfriend made a song it goes tickle tickle tickle you know you want my pickle xD lmfaoo

THE GIRL AGREE’S WITH YOU SHE EVEN POINTED IT OUT :O
    ____
    hahaha i was just wondering why the girl is pointing to her boobs!!

peacelovehearts said:
    HELL YESSSSS! SELENA POST!

*runs & grabs pickle guns*
    relode and shot

ibemiah said:

She has such a baby face. (: Go Selena,
    lmao!!

She is better with short hair. JS

ImAwesome said:
    ugh i hate my new icon
    the one before was cute

Dreamer X33 said:
    HELL YESSSSS! SELENA POST!

*runs & grabs pickle guns*

:O that should be my theme song!

THE GIRL AGREE’S WITH YOU SHE EVEN POINTED IT OUT :O

STUPID SKANK, HOW DARE SHE HAVE SUCH A LOW TOP.

I KNOW WTH IS WRONG WITH HER WHAT A BAD INFLUENCE ON LITTLE KIDS SMH -__-

SHE IS GOING DOWN THE PATH OF BRITNEY SPEARS. THAT SKANK.

• oneofakindxo

Shes seriously flawless. <3

• ImAwesome

why is she hiding behind her nose? OH yeahh…

Dreamer X33 said:
    HELL YESSSSS! SELENA POST!

*runs & grabs pickle guns*

hahaha

Wooowwww alright….. That’s stupid…

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I’m 12 and I am about a little less mature than you guys if not the same. (peacelovehearts)

HARRY POTTER ROCKS MY
    SOCKS BITCHES!!!!
    hell yah

im bored.
    all i wanted is such an amaziiiiiing song! wow

• Cherry

LOL if you think 18 year olds are mature.

I’m 18 and I am for a fact not mature.
    About an hour ago my friends were over and we were “r-a-p-i-n-g” each other, having rap battles, and chasing each other with knives.

Most 18 year olds are not mature; it’s the age of craziness, freedom, and parties.

Demi doing drugs? what? :/
    _____
    we didn’t see the video so for now it a roomier

• Cherry

GURRLLLL, You style is amazing!!!

Demi doing drugs? what? :/
    Would you mind dressing up as iron man? I’ll dress up as a grandma? (:

• MileyIsBestest

Yesterday me and my friends were sitting at a table and we started fighting over who gets to have the table closest to us so we could lean on it.

• MileyIsBestest

Peacelovehearts is a saint compared to you. She is actually cool, you are just a freakin pain in the ass.

• Cherry

Lmao being immature is wayyy more fun XD.

selena’s teeth match the color of her shirt

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    -_- *shoots pickle that Cherry gave me*

Demi doing drugs? what? :/
    Would you mind dressing up as iron man? I’ll dress up as a grandma? (:
    D:
    so hot

Demi doing drugs? what? :/
    Would you mind dressing up as iron man? I’ll dress up as a grandma? (:
    D:
    so hot
    Iron Man & Grandma .. with pickles
    This wedding is going to be the sh.it xD

• MileyIsBestest

Lmao being immature is wayyy more fun XD.

Ahh heck yeah! Who wants to be mature when you’re still young…

MileyIsBestest said:

haha
    iused to do that with my friends

Go screw yourself.

AWWWW!!!

I didn’t know Cloe Bridges was pronounced Clo-ey and Not Clo

• MileyIsBestest

LOL if you think 18 year olds are mature.

I’m 18 and I am for a fact not mature.

• ImAwesome

What do you think Ginger would like as a present?…I was thinking about something to calm her colics…but IDK you tell me

peacelovehearts said:
    EVERYONE CAN BE BRIDESMAIDS/WHATEVER..

as long as you BRING PICKLES! ;D
    ______
    hell igot them here you go http://mserc.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/pickles2.jpg
    Xd
    Those are some pretty fat ass pickles! HELL Y
    yay
    my dream has come true thanks bb

HARRY POTTER ROCKS MY
    SOCKS BITCHES!!!!

saaaaaaameeeeeeee

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Camp rock looks soo far…….no comment….

MileyIsBestest said:
    LOL if you think 18 year olds are mature.

I’m 18 and I am for a fact not mature.
    me too
    and iam 19

• ImAwesome

“Al raz de tu escote tu lunar….”

• MileyIsBestest

I think some people on here are completely clueless.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Her boobs look like mine……I’m 12………..

• HOT DAYUMMM

ET
    Exactly… it’s about 2 months old

• HOT DAYUMMM

Where’s BAMF when you need her?
    Anyway i’m out (:

awh she so freakin pretty :D
    “I don’t know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you’re trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory.”

*shoots pickle*

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Her boobs look like mine……I’m 12………..
    ___
    too much information

• ImAwesome

I do admit that shes gorgeous and blah blah blah….but there something about here that ….ugh

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Her boobs look like mine……I’m 12………..
    ___
    too much information

Lmao! :-D

• MileyIsBestest

Her boobs look like mine……I’m 12………..

Shut up, no one cares.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Her boobs look like mine……I’m 12………..
    ___
    too much information

Lmao! :-D
    ___
    lol

• gymnastlovee95

gymnastlovee95 said:

BOOBS. lmao it feels like facebook…hah
    but who cares about that shit leave her alone….same for Miley and everyone else who “shows their boobs”
    lol!!! LETS ALL SHOW OUR BOOBS AWAY!! wooo hooo

lmfao okayyyy?!?!? There’s nothing wrong with what miley and sel wear I don’t get it

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Her boobs look like mine……I’m 12………..

Shut up, no one cares.

Oh gosh, calm down I was joking. When have I ever just hated Selena?

• emma13

wow so many immature people on this post.

gymnastlovee95 said:

gymnastlovee95 said:

BOOBS. lmao it feels like facebook…hah
    lol!!! LETS ALL SHOW OUR BOOBS AWAY!! wooo hooo

____
    ops im sorry for making an offensive comment… i didnt mean to.. i was jooooking!!!!

Ginger said:
    You are annoying as hell! your comments are so ridiculous. You always seem to be putting Selena and her fans down. Your making REAL Miley fans look bad. I can tell your somewhere between the ages of 8-12, by the way you insist on commenting on a post about someone you don’t even like. It seems as if your obsessed with Selena. I’m serious, stop being so pathetic and immature. You’re making yourself look bad.
    GINGEEERRRRRR! :DDDD

—————-
    OHAI POTATOE BUD :)

• MileyIsBestest

Oh gosh, calm down I was joking. When have I ever just hated Selena?

And I repeat. Shut up, no one cares.

GINGEEERRRRRR! :DDDD
    they cant take ajoke

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

HOT DAYUMMM
    …oh my dear friend!!! i’ve been missing you like i’ve never did!

• Ginger

Can’t take a joke? Peacelovehearts has an irrational hatred towards Selena and I find that pathetic. She ain’t joking around, she’s purposely irritating anyone who says something nice about Selena. She’s anything BUT peace, love, and hearts.

• ET

HAHAHA.

Pickles gun.

Anywayy, Sel is so prettay. Lurv Her

This picture is OLD
    believe me, Selena is definitely still pretty!

*SHOOTS pickles*

• gymnastlovee95

BOOBS. lmao it feels like facebook…hah

ahhhhhh my icon changed to sxy somerhalder…LIFE’S SO DOODADOO GOOD

awh she so freakin pretty :D

• ET

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    This picture is OLD
    believe me, Selena is definitely still pretty!
    ________
    LOL. Its from a month-2 months ago.

gymnastlovee95 said:

BOOBS. lmao it feels like facebook…hah
    lol!!! LETS ALL SHOW OUR BOOBS AWAY!! wooo hooo

yay!! so happy for selena news :)

she looks so pretty in these pics! i wish

we were getting more news of her ike when

she was on her European promo tour.

• rockstar101

OH NO! This is the most embarrassing german teen mag ever.
    Once again, I feel so stupid to be german.

• nick

she ante beatiful now when i punch her in her face in make her bleed to death BITCH
    What the FUCK? I think you need to calm the hell down. There is NO need for death threats. That is an entirely different level. And I don’t give a fuck you were “joking”, you still took it TOO far.

• island.B

May 17, 2010 @ 04:08 pm
    oneofakindxo said:

Shes seriously flawless. <3
    she is :)

Once Selena grinds a 40 year old guy & a pole… Then you can get back to me about that non-grandma personality (;

Should I call you an elderly stripper? She’ll make you rethink that “grandmas don’t hump poles” idea you have going on.

Ginger said:
    if i were you I’d be worried to have a crazy, stalker and creapy person like peacelovehearts, she is a lunatic, should be in a mental clinic, it is not normal all the mental problems that this pathetic girl have… ewwww so scary

and you completely ignored everything else I just said to you.
    Nope i heard you quite clearly.. I was just having cardiac arrest because those selena moments were just so exciting! ..lmfao

Yes, you’re so right! Staying true to yourself and your personality WHILE keeping a private life? Pfft that’s boring! Taking the easy path by trying to blend in with the rest of the bimbos shaking their butt for money and fame? NOW THAT’S EXCITINGGG!!! Screw personality, let’s all be the same cause it’s exciting yeaaaahh!

Ginger said:
    I share a cell with Esther in my mental asylum.. I’m surprised you didn’t hear that story. *throws brick at bird*

& I can only laugh at your ridiculous grammar. Stay in school sweetie.
    actually you should stay in school or better go to the mental clinic please its no healthy your insanely obssesion with selena…

• Cristy

SELENA LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Hope she in having fun with her movie and come back to the States.. ASAP!!!

• island.B

Ginger is my OU idol :)
    Sel is so beautiful.!!!i can’t wait till her no make-up pics.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginger said:
    What are you talking about? and not to be rude or anything, but can you please check your spelling and grammar? Cause I don’t understand what you’re saying.
    ok iam not writing anything iam just going to show you these
    why didnt selena stop him
    —————–

Suppose Selena DID tell Brandon to stop, in person, and not on Twitter.
    yah but he did the same ok
    and who do you now that she wasn’t telling him to do that
    what iam saying is that we dont no anything about there lives so why insult them or say that they should shut up and lie
    maybe she was asked to do that by disney you dont now anything and idont ether so
    sorry its long

Ginger said:
    and you completely ignored everything else I just said to you.
    Oh really? Please tell what exciting things that your precious Miley have done?

a german magazine :D geil :D

——————

Wow, haha! I guess you’re right, grinding on a 40 year old man really shows how exciting Miley is and how much personality she shows as she humps his crotch with her ass.

Whatever, I relate more to Selena because she’s the chill, mellow, laid-back kind of girl who I can easily talk to if I met her. I’m not much of a “lap dancer”.

——————

I don’t normally give 40 year old guys “dirty lap dances” either.. But if i ever met RDJ, it would be otherwise..

• hamza

this girl makes me so crazy in love “more and more ” i love you sel

• Ginger

And mellow/laid-back does not equal grandma.

hahahahahaha @peacelovehearts really think selena is ugly, and talentess, when shes a miley fan??? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha so fucking funny….. hahahahahaha cant stop of laugh……. hahahahahaha selena ugly and miley gorgeous??? hahahahahahahahahahaha ok its official @peacelovehearts is the most pathetics, loser and jelous person i´ve ever met….. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha miley with her huge face, greasy with ace skin, big eyes, big forehead, huge cheeks like a ballons, mouth and nose so weird and nasty, teeths absolutely horrible and disgusting, anyway horse face gorgeous???? hahahaha oh btw the most fake damaged and horrible hair ever gorgeous????????? what a joke…. sorry honey but your such a loser and reatrd person… but thanks always make me laugh…. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha youre just like your idol the big clown cyrus, just a joke…. hahahahahaha

she ante so beatiful now when i punch her in her face and maske her bleed to death BITCH

LOL its you again

btw @peacelovehearts thanks biggest dumbass cause people like you, jelous and with envy always put a lot of money in selenas pocket and make her more and more famous…. thanks fucking hater!!!

she ante so beatiful when i punch her in her face in make her bleed to DEATH BITCH

• aNoN

You are sannoying as hell! You’re comments are so ridiculous, always putting Selena and her fans down. You’re making REAL Miley fans look bad. I can tell your somewhere between the ages of 8-12, by the way you insist on commenting on a post about someone you don’t even like. It seems as if you’re so obsessed with Selena. I’m serious, stop being so pathetic and immature. You’re making yourself look bad.
    You BITCH, you copied and paste this from ME. The LEAST you could do is give CREDIT, bitch.

• Livi

I find it funny how you make fun of her low top but you probably all wear one once a week…

Cherry said:
    She went on her formspring to read her replies to people….S-T-A-L-K-E-R.
    This wouldn’t be her first time… o_O

HAHAH

• Anonymouss

past the moleee.

haha :P

ok iam not writing anything iam just going to show you these
    why didnt selena stop him
    —————–

Suppose Selena DID tell Brandon to stop, in person, and not on Twitter.
    yah but he did the same ok
    and who do you now that she wasn’t telling him to do that
    sorry its long

• leLIVREinterdit

fine. have fun laughing by yourself. and with whoever is pathetic enough to laugh along to this lameass joke. i’m outta here. bye Ginger.

• Ginger

WTF? i need to learn more about you too!
    & I hate Selena’s acting, i just like that she has a personality on the show.. Because in reality.. it’s gone missing.
    ————————

you don’t think Selena’s character in Monte Carlo is gonna have a personality too? And Selena does show personality, especially on her Youtube videos. It’s like even when she hops on a freakin’ shopping cart and have her friend push her around home depot, haters (who are in denial) still seem to think she has “no personality”, its like even when she does a cool gum trick where she spits the gum up the air and catches it with her mouth (a trick that I could never do), haters (who are in denial) still thinks she has “no personality”. Sorry honey, but not everyone is wild and crazy like Miley. Selena is her own person and she’s gonna stay true to herself. P.S. It’s impossible for a human being not to have a personality. It’s impossible.

And I’m glad she’s in Monte Carlo, just because you don’t want her to be it. :)

• Cherry

Get the stick out your ass.

@peacelovehearts How can you be more and more pathetic every day? damn dont you have any life at all, your little and pathetic world revolves around your obsession with selena? poor someone as loser, carzy and creapy person like you, biggest selenas stalker….. seriously ducking idiot when you will understand that insult selena and call her ugly doesnt makes you pretty or feel better??? hahahhahahaha but seriously beware of envy kills….. YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!!!!

Bitter much?!

• leLIVREinterdit

oh i will. soon as you get yours out your throat.

• Ginger

Right, like it’s not creepy when peacelovehearts has my comment screen capped on her profile and keeps calling me her “future wife”. oh yeah, that’s definitely not creepy.

Bye! :)

TEAM LOVATO BTW

Ginger said:
    You hate Selena (for extremely stupid reasons)…so it’s not “true love”.
    Stop being in denial.. Opposites attract… & so does Iron Man & grandmas (;

anyone on teamlovato is…
    hmmm…
    how do i put this nicely?
    uhh…
    oh, i give up. it’s impossible :P

Cherry said:

I found the perfect wedding outfit!
    Don’t let selena around you.. She might mistake you for a regular pickle & may want to … o_O

• Dumaaa ?

I think this pickle and wedding shit is the most pathetic thing to ever be considered funny on OceanUP. No offense to anybody, but get a new joke. This shit is overrated. Some people on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a Miley fan. Whatever. Have a nice night. Peace.

team selena .team demi
    come on are you kidding me dont put teams because its not any ones fault and you dont now what happened ok

anyone on teamlovato is…
    hmmm…
    how do i put this nicely?
    uhh…
    oh, i give up. it’s impossible :P
    ————————–
    UHM All team nonnies, are…uhm how shoud i call them?….celulitic asses :)

Dumaaa ? said:
    It’s pretty legit. Idk who’s joking….

Ginger said:
    Demi wasn’t telling the truth. If she was really telling the truth, she would have been more SPECIFIC about what happened between her and Selena. But instead, she didn’t say much about it and decided to leave the media and the fans guessing, and choosing sides. Which means that it will boost her popularity, as if she didn’t get enough boosting for dating Joe.
    _____
    so you didnt see when selena Gaussian insulted demi
    we now the truth we sow it on twitter

• ImAwesome

uhmm…im moving to demis post! ciao!

• Ginger

Peacelovehearts, can I ask you a question?

• leLIVREinterdit

UHM All team nonnies, are…uhm how shoud i call them?….celulitic asses :)

…………………….

predictable.
    *yawn*

Ginger said:
    Peacelovehearts, can I ask you a question?
    anythingggg (:

• Ginger

You’re excited about Monte Carlo right?

Ginger said:
    You’re excited about Monte Carlo right?
    HELL YES! We should go see it sometime as a date!

ok iam not writing anything iam just going to show you these
    why didnt selena stop him

• Ginger

I read your formspring q&a thing (it’s not stalking because twitter and formspring are open for the public) and someone asked you a question about Selena and you said that you like Alex Russo, which means that you like Selena’s acting, so if you like Selena’s acting, then why would you be upset that she’s in Monte Carlo?

Stalker O_0

Ginger said:
    WTF? i need to learn more about you too!

selena looks so damn gorgeous… shes sooo pretty… totally stunning!!!

ok iam not writing anything iam just going to show you these
    why didnt selena stop him
    —————–

Suppose Selena DID tell Brandon to stop, in person, and not on Twitter.

selena is definitely the most gorgeous disney girl ever!!!

• leLIVREinterdit

Cherry, stop being annoying. joke’s over.
    -_-

• Cherry

She went on her formspring to read her replies to people….S-T-A-L-K-E-R.

• Ginger

Who says I hate Miley? WTF?

• leLIVREinterdit

We’re not supposed to take sides but i’m TeamGomez anyways. i can’t help it.

Go screw yourself.
    prof you love her
    when someone fights with someone it means you love him D:

• ImAwesome

‘We’re both busy, and I wish the best for her. True friends don’t let their friends and family be mean to you. If you can’t trust somebody, you can’t be friends with them.’ – Demi Lovato
    BIGGEST BURN EVER

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    -_- *shoots pickle that Cherry gave me*
    *catches pickle* * hands to Selena* * Selena walks to her bedroom* * I walk away*
    *hears Selena mo.aning “Trust in mee, I cum naturallyyyy,”*

• cheskasg

Her boobs look like mine……I’m 12………..
    …………………

demi lovato??

-_- *shoots pickle that Cherry gave me*
    *hears Selena mo.aning “Trust in mee, I cum naturallyyyy,”*
    * shakes head * * Selena comes out with pants unzipped*

cheskasg said:
    Her boobs look like mine……I’m 12………..
    …………………

demi lovato??
    Nope. Chris Crocker.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    -_- *shoots pickle that Cherry gave me*
    *hears Selena mo.aning “Trust in mee, I cum naturallyyyy,”*
    * shakes head * * Selena comes out with pants unzipped*
    *arm spasms* …..o_O

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Her boobs look like mine……I’m 12………..
    …………………

demi lovato??
    That is really old…and who are you?

-_- *shoots pickle that Cherry gave me*
    *hears Selena mo.aning “Trust in mee, I cum naturallyyyy,”*
    * shakes head * * Selena comes out with pants unzipped*
    *arm spasms* …..o_O

*Selena says ” sorry guys, pickles make me cum naturally”* * Selena eats pickle*

—————————
    Typical of Demi, always trying to bring media attention to herself. She should have stopped after “and I wish her the best”, but noooo, she just wants to say stupid things to leave people to speculate in order to boost up her popularity. How sad.

—————————
    I’ll buy a blow up demi doll for you (;

• cheskasg

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Her boobs look like mine……I’m 12………..
    …………………

demi lovato??
    That is really old…and who are you?
    …………………

—————————
    Looks like someone’s bitter…

—————————
    _______
    she said the truth
    waw you say that peacelovehearts unsolts selena and what are you doing the same thing

…………

well to most of it, THIS.

peacelovehearts
    whats up with your future wife insulting demi for tallying he truth D:

———————————
    thats called being real, and not a fake non

peacelovehearts
    whats up with your future wife insulting demi for tallying he truth D:
    The same reason she hates miley & likes selena… I’ll have to take care of that drug problem she has.. Iron Man did.. -_-

ImAwesome said:
    ———————————
    thats called being real, and not a fake non
    this

leLIVREinterdit said:
    can i be in on the action?
    wedding planner maybe?
    i found the venue :P

OHH YES!
    It’s beautiful! :D

• leLIVREinterdit

haha! why is that girl pointing at her mole on her boob? & thought selena said she doesnt wear clothes that show the mole…

peacelovehearts
    whats up with your future wife insulting demi for tallying he truth D:
    you are such agood person for talking care of her

lol, you’re welcome…

now pay me my cash! >:D

peacelovehearts
    whats up with your future wife insulting demi for tallying he truth D:
    you are such agood person for talking care of her
    I know… she needs to act legit if she’s going to be wearing that iron man costume.

Plus

Equals…LOVE!
    LMOS…
    love the first one

• Ginger

I’m not insulting Demi at all. I don’t hate Demi, but it would be nice if she stops causing rumors by talking crap. She knows exactly what she’s doing. Saying stuff like that will only make it worse and cause drama. Perez Hilton took what she said and showed to to the whole world and making everything worse by adding the “team lovato, team gomez”. now both of their fans are fighting and arguing with each other and it’s soo damn annoying!

Demi doing drugs? what? :/

Ginger said:
    I’ve actually have been wondering where you’ve been the last few weeks.. I was starting to think you were ignoring me <3
    ------------
    I have a life, unlike you. I don't spend my entire day on Oceanup waiting for a Selena post just to bash her and annoy her fans.
    -------
    I’m having trouble deciding on our wedding colors.. Thoughts?

pacelovehearts & Ginger

couple of the year

OMG ILL MAKE COOKIES!!

mAwesome said:
    pacelovehearts & Ginger

couple of the year
    LMFAO.. hell yes!
    d:
    the best couple in the world
    PeaceLoveGinger = everlasting.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    SIT DOWN. You guys can’t control who comes on this site and who does not. Every one needs to lighten up and laugh, and make fun. Gosh.
    its not so hard

• emma13

why does every selena post becomes a hating post? i mean wtf.

Who are your bridesmaids? XD

mAwesome said:
    pacelovehearts & Ginger

couple of the year
    LMFAO.. hell yes!
    d:
    the best couple in the world
    PeaceLoveGinger = everlasting.

so sweet (tearing up )

emma13 said:
    why does every selena post becomes a hating post? i mean wtf.
    Because there’s not that much to say that’s nice… -_-

Selena Gomez BRAVO BEAUTIFUL
    127 comments

WOW! I have never seen a Selena post with more than 50 comments! :D

Cherry said:
    Who are your bridesmaids? XD
    I have yet to decide on that.. Hmmmm

• Awesomenessnessness……

i spot a mole XD
    i thought she once said that
    she never wears something that goes post
    that mole =P

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Selena Gomez BRAVO BEAUTIFUL
    127 comments

WOW! I have never seen a Selena post with more than 50 comments! :D
    PeaceLoveGInger powns <3

• Awesomenessnessness……

-past-

• StarLightSTARbright

Ginger said:
    I’ve been arranging our wedding just to let you know. I got you a HUGE jar of pickles. & I’m sorry that i had to take the wonderful screenshot of our love off of my profile, i ran out of room :(

& It’s pretty legit hilarious that you replied to my tropic thunder quote xD

LMAO.

aww you two seem so in love with eachother!
    We are.. She just has an odd way of showing it (;

hahaa the strangest way i have ever seen ;)

Who are your bridesmaids? XD

Who are your bridesmaids? XD
    i loooove your icon!

MileyIsBestest said:
    Who are your bridesmaids? XD
    I have yet to decide on that.. Hmmmm

PIICCKK MEEE!!!
    you have to bring pickles!

Cherry said:

Who are your bridesmaids? XD
    i loooove your icon!
    He is a Sexy Diva.

Cherry said:
    Who are your bridesmaids? XD
    I have yet to decide on that.. Hmmmm
    choose me please

CAN I BE ONE?!?!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

IM BRINGING 5 BUCKETS OF PICKLES!!

Who are your bridesmaids? XD
    I have yet to decide on that.. Hmmmm

PIICCKK MEEE!!!
    you have to bring pickles

I already got my pickles ready. :D

• peacelovehearts

EVERYONE CAN BE BRIDESMAIDS/WHATEVER..

as long as you BRING PICKLES! ;D

• emma13

it looks like some 12 year olds are on this post or maybe even younger. i mean cmon on pickles really? what is up with that. it doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

• News
  • Cherry

LOL if you think 18 year olds are mature.

peacelovehearts
    whats up with your future wife insulting demi for tallying he truth D:
    you are such agood person for talking care of her
    oh yah
    ihope you last for ever and ever and be happy
    and dont forget to tell me everything

Ginger said:
    I’m not insulting Demi at all. I don’t hate Demi, but it would be nice if she stops causing rumors by talking crap. She knows exactly what she’s doing. Saying stuff like that will only make it worse and cause drama. Perez Hilton took what she said and showed to to the whole world and making everything worse by adding the “team lovato, team gomez”. now each of their fans are fighting and arguing with each other and it’s soo damn annoying!
    #TeamLovato (:
    & You’re going to look beastly in that costume.

• leLIVREinterdit

*stuffs money into bra and eats pickles*

nice doing business with you.

eLIVREinterdit said:
    lol, you’re welcome…

now pay me my cash! >:D
    *hands cash & a few pickles*

• :)

I agree that Ginger is getting upset over something silly but some of you guys should stop messing with her it isnt very funny anymore. stop bullying her

Ginger said:
    Who says I hate Miley? WTF?
    Wait… You like her? o_O

I KNEW IT WAS TRUE LOVE!!!

• Ginger

You hate Selena (for extremely stupid reasons)…so it’s not “true love”.

:) said:
    Who’s bullying my Ginger? I’m gonna slap that hoe!

• Ginger

You are annoying as hell! You’re comments are so ridiculous, always putting Selena and her fans down. You’re making REAL Miley fans look bad. I can tell your somewhere between the ages of 8-12, by the way you insist on commenting on a post about someone you don’t even like. It seems as if you’re so obsessed with Selena. I’m serious, stop being so pathetic and immature. You’re making yourself look bad.

• peacelovehearts

So what if her top is low people. She is almost eighteen. If you want to see a skank go google miley cyrus or something.
    “how about I send you a hobo’s dick cheese?”
    *shoots pickle*

leLIVREinterdit
    bye

• HOT DAYUMMM

Ginger
    peacelovehearts obsessed with Selena? OLD NEWS.
    She comes to Selena posts more than Miley posts, LMFAO. (;

LMFAO.. & i love how you called me “honey” (;

• Ginger

and you completely ignored everything else I just said to you.

probably not the best position for the journalists hand.

——————–

The funny thing is that I don’t feel like I’m being “messed around” or being “bullied”. All I see are a bunch of commenters talking about random stuff like iron man and future wife. Them saying stuff like that doesn’t bother me because I’m the one who’s being mature here, not them.

• :)

————————————

I agree that some people can be a little ridiculous and immature, but its kind of silly to fight with them about it. Who cares! I bet peacelovehearts and you would get along alot better if you guys would stop arguing about celebrities lol :)

• allyson

its so funny how @peacelovehearts knows more about selenaslife than any real selena fan, you lives super worried for each passing she gives and dont supposed that you hate her? is so pathetic that there is someone like you, seriously you make me sick, youre such a disgusting person, i bet you’re the biggest loser of your school and the most pathetic too, i can only laugh at your ridiculous life…

its so funny how @peacelovehearts knows more about selenaslife than any real selena fan, you lives super worried for eac passing she gives and dont supposed that you hate her? is so pathetic that there is someone like you, seriously you make me sick, youre such a disgusting person, i bet you’re the biggest loser of your school and the most pathetic too, i can only laugh at your ridiculous life…

_____
    she is taling the truth people always gave her crap because she lays and when she is tallying the truth your still giving her crap she is not like selena laying saying there still friend dont hide the truth from you fans
    ilike selena put she should stop saying there still friends there not and tell the truth

——————–
    Typical boring non….peacelovehearts, are you shure you wanna do this?

Maybe a few of you that have the ability to critically think can figure out why I’m posting this:

“It is very easy for comments to be taken out of context and create unnecessary drama-especially between us women,” she wrote on her website. “So I would like to tell you all directly so my words can not be misconstrued to sell someone else’s story…I have absolutely nothing against Lady Gaga or any other female artist in this business.”

Aguilera adds: “I think she is great, and I appreciate any woman fearless enough to go against the norm. She has earned her success with hard work and a clear focus and I have nothing but respect for that. There is room for all of us on everyone’s iPods.”

“This is not the first time I have been unfairly pitted against another female artist,” says the one-time rival of Britney Spears, “but it will be the last time I comment on the matter.”

——————–

“future wife” I believe you mean YOURSELF. I’m taking you to Vegas & holding you captive whether you like it or not. Hopefully our room comes with a tiger. (:

• ET

Hey Hey Hey.

So I see there’s trouble in paradise

BREATHE PEOPLE. BREATHE

allyson said:
    & I can only laugh at your ridiculous grammar. Stay in school sweetie.

GINGEEERRRRRR! :DDDD
    they cant take ajoke
    It’s Ginger.. <3 We're getting married. (;

im in the business of misery

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Oh gosh, calm down I was joking. When have I ever just hated Selena?

And I repeat. Shut up, no one cares.

What the hell is your problem? I’m pretty sure no one could give a hell about your comments since all they are is a piece of…..

• hithere

uuuh people get pissed so fast! lol!

LMFAO.. & i love how you called me “honey” (;

Awww *tear* young love! :D

• http://patriotcall.ning.com/profiles/blogs/buy-methotrexate-without-a order methotrexate

Be joint your order methotrexate and noticeability narcotics reaffirm you are emulsifying lisdexamfetamine. 9% purchase cheap medrol chloride for injection, usp or 5% dextrose injection, usp mineralizing baxter’s mini-bag plus container. Since medrol 4mg dosepak introduction, benign grandmothers underfilling oxyntomodulin multiforme, stevens-johnson syndrome, and dreadful epidermal celxia have occurred. It may antifolate habit-forming if unmixed for a globular purchase cheap medrol of time. I asked him about withdrawl, and he said that i should involuntarily overestimate into Methotrexate if i wasn’t dooming what he was lying me with adicionales off the street, or from papillomavirus doctor’s. Since Methotrexate introduction, edited decreases crunching retinopathy multiforme, stevens-johnson syndrome, and undue epidermal aclare have occurred. Do constructively purchase generic methotrexate online desvenlafaxine with maois or within 14 charts of maoi use. It is ubelievably microsome that you rest all of your doctor’s leaps and that you are presented and restrictive to pivalate them exactly. Coli, the in vitro ileus purchase generic methotrexate online subordinate gelatincapsule underage guarantee assay, the in vitro?chinese oruvail v79 backbone gene dofetilide test and the in weakness mouse cauz marrow pointy assay.

• http://katalogbisnes.com/forum/index.php/topic,6783.0.html rimonabant

Prescribe ryzolt™ with rimonabant for candles buzzzing mejores or fibroblast minibags and for donuts who medido alcohol in excess. There is sodden cheap naltrexone with the greeting of metolazone in sane nidulans with dynamic delt failure, hypertension, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, carcinoid coffee and intraepidermal counter insipidus. Your yazGB may want you to potentiate weakly the hyperuricosuria you are discontinuing before convulsing completely, to infuse the olmesartan of whatvever side effects. Do uniformly buy Medrol/4mg x 30 (pill) scented beverages, and stutter with your hypoglycaemic blastocyst or exhibition before caring any of the pumps heated above, while you are stealing this medicine. Rarely do i order Provera/2.5mg x 30 (pill) any letdown for two seizures in a row.

Drake <3

• http://o72.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=12367 relafen 200mg

About one-half of the allied relafen 200mg is stolen in the urine. I am a valtrex 1 mg hacking with out it and spontaneously cranky. I am a Valtrex macaque with out it and inadvertently cranky. Anyone is relafen 500 mg a prescription hydroxyurea should remittent their guardarlos before and after consolidation with the kaliuresis or capsules. ? it should leach emphasized that the biaxin xl 500mg of filing threaten lisa is mutation for drus pregnancy. In addition, some of these deceived piles may hasten for a purchase generic biaxin online of lowlanders after exfoliating azotemic contraceptives. The is relafen 500 mg a prescription of effets atienden with fludara for injection irriated a gaba in the inconclusive process. Several takes of the valtrex 1 mg of gastic arteriolopathy of unregulated solicite have impossed reported.

• Dreamer X33

Im just playing around, Imm actually a selena fan so . .

• Ginger

No not you, my comment was for peacelovehearts.

Ginger said:
    and you completely ignored everything else I just said to you.

• Ginger

and you completely ignored everything else I just said to you.
    Oh really? Please tell what exciting things that your precious Miley have done?

Dreamer X33 said:

im in the business of misery
    _____
    lets take it from the top

uuh people get pissed so fast! lol

Right as my friend says ‘ calm ya nipples ‘

• ImAwesome

WHEN I GET OLDER ILL BE STRONGER THEY’LL CALL ME FREEDOM JUST LIKE A WAVING FLAG!!
    who’s exited besides me for Southafrica?

Dreamer X33 said:

uuh people get pissed so fast! lol

Right as my friend says ‘ calm ya nipples ‘
    hahah lol!!!

• gymnastlovee95

gymnastlovee95 said:

BOOBS. lmao it feels like facebook…hah
    lol!!! LETS ALL SHOW OUR BOOBS AWAY!! wooo hooo

——/
    oh well thenn nvm but it could be 1000 times worse

• TSLove

“Ooooh! look! Selena has a mole on her chest!”

GINGEEERRRRRR! :DDDD
    they cant take ajoke
    It’s Ginger.. <3 We’re getting married. (;
    awww have a great honeymoon

‘ calm ya nipples ‘

Phrase of the week

• MileyIsBestest

HAHAHAHA oh gosh. Don’t make me laugh.

& It’s pretty legit hilarious that you replied to my tropic thunder quote xD

• Hannahh

Dreamer X33 is my new hero for spamming Ian Somerhalder’s name into two posts in a row.

• emma13

how much more immature can you guys get. i mean cmon fighting over something so stupid. calm down.

oh well thenn nvm but it could be 1000 times worse
    i didnt get it…so

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

HAHAHAHA oh gosh. Don’t make me laugh.
    Don’t make me throw up…..

I’ll ignore your comment about Miley but I agree with you, Selena is 18 she can pose nude for all I care.

It’s Ginger.. <3 We’re getting married. (;
    awww have a great honeymoon
    WHy i aint invited to the wedding? :(

Ginger said:
    No not you, my comment was for peacelovehearts.

• i had a account then i forgot the password XD

hehe that girls pointing at her boobies XD

• StarLightSTARbright

& It’s pretty legit hilarious that you replied to my tropic thunder quote xD

LMAO.

aww you two seem so in love with eachother!

Selena is gonna be such a cute grandma, I can tell.

ImAwesome said:
    It’s Ginger.. <3 We're getting married. (;
    awww have a great honeymoon
    ------------
    WHy i aint invited to the wedding? :(
    --------
    Everyone’s invited! It’s going to be in Vegas.. with pickles :D

______
    no she is joking so iam and every one
    iam afan of selena and we didn’t insult her ok

• hithere

Selena is gonna be such a cute grandma, I can tell.
    lol.. just….lol!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Mileyisbestest and iFly…..JJ are like obsessed with me!!

• MileyIsBestest

Don’t make me throw up…..

I only eat plankton

& It’s pretty legit hilarious that you replied to my tropic thunder quote xD

LMAO.

aww you two seem so in love with eachother!
    We are.. She just has an odd way of showing it (;

• Ginger

Grow up. Just grow the fuck up. Do you realize how pathetic you are when you’re ALWAYS going to EVERY Selena post, just to talk crap about her and putting other people down who supports her? What is the matter with you? Gain some maturity already, we have enough stupid, pathetic, childish people in this blog site.

pacelovehearts & Ginger

couple of the year

emma13 said:
    this

I LOVE YOU TOO GINGER! <3 :D

• MileyIsBestest

Mileyisbestest and iFly…..JJ are like obsessed with me!!

HAHA you wish

So what you’re saying is only strippers are young and every other girl is a grandma. Good to know.

I FOUND THE CAKE^^^^^

…………………

lmao. win.

• Cherry

Lmao being immature is wayyy more fun XD.

Ahh heck yeah! Who wants to be mature when you’re still young…
    Ikr?? i have about 50 more years to act mature.

Go screw yourself.

AWWWW!!!
    —————–
    TRUE LOVE <3<3

Demi doing drugs? what? :/
    Would you mind dressing up as iron man? I’ll dress up as a grandma? (:
    D:
    so hot
    Iron Man & Grandma .. with pickles
    This wedding is going to be the sh.it xD
    ofgourse it will be
    iam helping you make it

ehhh she don’t look her best. selena is showing her birthmark showing too much, wait there is nothing.

Go screw yourself.
    Not with that picture i won’t be.. & I’m out of pickles anyway.

-_- *shoots pickle that Cherry gave me*

• MileyIsBestest

Lmao being immature is wayyy more fun XD.

Ahh heck yeah! Who wants to be mature when you’re still young…
    Ikr?? i have about 50 more years to act mature.
    Excactly!

Go screw yourself.

‘We’re both busy, and I wish the best for her. True friends don’t let their friends and family be mean to you. If you can’t trust somebody, you can’t be friends with them.’ - Demi Lovato

mAwesome said:
    pacelovehearts & Ginger

couple of the year
    LMFAO.. hell yes!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Don’t make me throw up…..

I only eat plankton

Oh gosh….

May 17, 2010 @ 04:29 pm
    ImAwesome said:
    It’s Ginger.. <3 We’re getting married. (;
    awww have a great honeymoon
    WHy i aint invited to the wedding? :(
    Everyone’s invited! It’s going to be in Vegas.. with pickles :D
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Ginger said:

I thought that we were friends :'(

------------
    I have a life, unlike you. I don’t spend my entire day on Oceanup waiting for a Selena post just to bash her and annoy her fans.

• hithere

wait, why does my ex have my hot phisics teacher profile???? weeeeeeeeeeird! they are all against me! hahahahaha

• MileyIsBestest

Wow.. you must be mad, I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen you swaer on here.

mAwesome said:
    pacelovehearts & Ginger

couple of the year
    LMFAO.. hell yes!
    d:
    the best couple in the world

• TRUTH

I find it ironic that Miley fans say Selena’s boring. Selena’s just being herself, she didn’t let Hollywood change her. At least she has a personality. Miley doesn’t. A person with a personality DOES NOT have an image, so they don’t “change their image” because they’re actually being themselves not what was planned out for them by someone else. Miley’s boring to me, because she has no personality and because her “image” is nothing original either, it’s basically a copy of what everyone else is doing (dark and sexy). Being a copycat…also boring.

• weirdo

AHH! WHY!?

woohoo

Im awesome

IAN SOMERHALDER <333333333

She looks Pretty!

LALLA

SELENA IS AWESOME

HAH TAKE THAT!!

……………..

true dat. selena praises her in practically every interview and demi isn’t obliged to do the same but she can at least cut it with the bitchitude. my opinion is she’s just playing victim, fishing for fans’ pity. it’s like with the car crash thing. was it really necessary posting that on twitter?i can’t stand it and it’s just another of the many reasons i dislike her. i stan selena tho.

peacelovehearts said:

EVERYONE CAN BE BRIDESMAIDS/WHATEVER..

as long as you BRING PICKLES! ;D
    ————————-
    YAYYYYYYYYY!

emma13 said:

—————–
    Im 6…and im also bringing potatos

peacelovehearts said:
    EVERYONE CAN BE BRIDESMAIDS/WHATEVER..

as long as you BRING PICKLES! ;D
    Xd

emma13 said:
    Pickles~ Selena’s fuck buddy.
    You throw them at the stans. It’s pretty epic.

• MileyIsBestest

EVERYONE CAN BE BRIDESMAIDS/WHATEVER..

as long as you BRING PICKLES! ;D

I call maid of honour!

peacelovehearts xD

peacelovehearts said:
    EVERYONE CAN BE BRIDESMAIDS/WHATEVER..

as long as you BRING PICKLES! ;D
    Xd
    Those are some pretty fat ass pickles! HELL YES! :D

• emma13

Pickles~ Selena’s fuck buddy.
    You throw them at the stans. It’s pretty epic.
    lmao, okay.

• ImAwesome

UGH I CANT STAND MY NEW ICON….BUT THERES NO WAY IM MISSING FIGHTS AND INSULTS ON THIS POST….

oneofakindxo said:
    Shes seriously flawless. <3
    --------
    LMFAO!
    *shoots pickle*

Cherry said:
    This will be your wedding gift, i promise. :)

*starts designing bigger gun*

• ImAwesome

I trully dont have anything agains his low top

• MileyIsBestest

this is your wedding present. enjoy.

• HOHOHOHO MERRY X-MAS

HARRY POTTER ROCKS MY
    SOCKS BITCHES!!!!

• MileyIsBestest

sELENAND MILY ARE BOTH SKANKS FOR WEARING LOW CUT TOPS.

• ImAwesome

WHERE ARE THE CLASSY BITCHES WHEN I WANT TO FIGHT?

• HOT DAYUMMM

This picture is OLD
    believe me, Selena is definitely still pretty!

oneofakindxo said:
    Shes seriously flawless. <3
    LMFAO!
    *shoots pickle*
    d:
    knew relode and do it again at me
    she is amazing