Miley Cyrus BLESSINGS IN A BACKPACK

Miley Cyrus wants to make big splash with her ‘Can’t Be Tamed‘ performance on Dancing With The Stars. An insider told E! News: ‘Miley wants to make a big splash, so she’s put a lot of work into this performance.‘ The outfit she’s picked out will be just as eye-catching as the one in her CBT video.

The live dance routine was choreographed by Jamal Sims, who also worked on Madonna’s Sticky & Sweet tour. Mandy Jiroux will not be performing, she will be rehearsing with her girl group BG5.

Miley will be going to Hazard, Kentucky this week to check out the progress of Blessings in a Backpack, a program that provides kids in danger of going hungry with packs full of food when they’re home on weekends without access to school meal programs.

wats with her and mandy?

• Disdain

Liteeebri girl creeped my twitter
    For a whole two weeks
    And now she knows
    I’m not about to be another victim
    Of the Liteeebri syndrom
    Get out of my twitter
    Get out of this post
    Get a cold
    And kill the bold
    Cause I`m not about to be another victim
    Of the liteeebri syndrome
    Hhaha :)

and once again she will do the ridiculous, I’m so sorry for how pathetic can be this birtney wannabe…… damn it will be so embarrasing to watch…. LOL

• wtfbecca

miley is so sweat. and i cant wait for her performance tonight! :)

Uh Oh Lillynoskyy!
    Lurv your songs!!!

Anywo, I love Her. Can’t wait to see her.
    And its really nice the Blessings in a backpack thing.

seriously miley stop you try so hard to looks sexy, but ey disgusting bitch you will never ever will be considering in that category….. please at least love yourself a little bit more and dont continue to make a fool….

• wtfbecca

ahaha, i meant sweet.

this ugly and talentess horse face are so desperate for industry take her seriously, but sorry copy cat your just a joke and always will be…. and people never can take a fucking clown seriously….

• Lilly

Uh Oh Lillynoskyy!
    Lurv your songs!!!

Anywo, I love Her. Can’t wait to see her.
    And its really nice the Blessings in a backpack thing.
    ET?
    What happen to your account?

SHE CANT BE TAMED!!!!!!!

• gymnastlovee95

kinda scared for this but cool..

• dont jugde

I really don’t like CBT but i can’t wait to see her performance :DD

• wtfbecca

half of what you say makes no sense. its like you just typed random insulting words.

• Mayra.

You should love you a littler bit more and don´t come to this site just to spread hate!! it´s all about the love man!

• ET

Uh Oh Lillynoskyy!
    Lurv your songs!!!

Anywo, I love Her. Can’t wait to see her.
    And its really nice the Blessings in a backpack thing.

LOL. This was meeh

• Mayra.

Anyways I can wait for this I know she´ll do great!!! :D Go Miley!! I know you are trying hard doing what you love, doing the best for us, isn´t that what we all should do, try harder on the thing we love!!

• Lilly

ET said:

Uh Oh Lillynoskyy!
    Lurv your songs!!!

Anywo, I love Her. Can’t wait to see her.
    And its really nice the Blessings in a backpack thing.

LOL. This was meeh
    really? Prove it :P

*cough*biggestloserandbritneywannabe*cough*

• MaryMary

_____________________

NO WAY?! What a suprise!
    Or not.
    Let me guess… a very short dress with feathers?
    Oh no, something better : her undies!

Please Destiny Hope, if you want to show us your bra or b00bs again, this time don’t bother, just wear undies.
    You know, like the green bra with a white top ?

/sarcasmoff.

• I am who i am whatever that means

“Miley will be going to Hazard, Kentucky this week to check out the progress of Blessings in a Backpack” This was the most important info. While some haters spend their writting hateful comment about her personal, she is showing love to somebody who needed it the most! Me like

• MaryMary

May 18, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    *cough*biggestloserandbritneywannabe*cough*

_______________________

She’s NOT a Britney wannabe !!!

She’s a Lindsay Lohan wannabe, there’s a difference.

• dont jugde

*cough*biggestloserandbritneywannabe*cough*

*sighs* smh

• wtfbecca

MaryMary said:
    May 18, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    *cough*biggestloserandbritneywannabe*cough*

_______________________

She’s NOT a Britney wannabe !!!

She’s a Lindsay Lohan wannabe, there’s a difference.

please, if you’re going to be rude then just leave. there is no need for that. :)

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Get out of my twitter
    Get out of this post
    Get a cold
    And kill the bold
    Cause I`m not about to be another victim
    Of the liteeebri syndrome

Wonder how it will sound. Probably very different than the studio version.

PS: ‘Can’t be tamed’ is currently No 7 on iTunes.

• wtfbecca

is that BAMF? hahah. i think im gonna die of laughter now. shes the same one who was making fun of mentally challenged kids.

• wtfbecca

im an american, and i live in europe. i can honestly say that fasion here is a lot more revealing. i dont see any problem with it. i wont give excuses like that. but i will say that people make mistakes. if they didnt then life would be so boring. she obviously learned from them because that was more than two years ago. what do you know that i dont? because im pretty sure we get our information from the same place unless you’re a psychic. which i highly doubt.

• MaryMary

Fact : you don’t know me.
    Fact : you don’t know what i know.
    Fact : there’re like a zillion pictures of her in undies all over the web.
    Fact : pictures talk for themselves.

I call this kind of girl a whore.
    And, don’t come with comments such as “she’s 17″, “she’s a teenager”. I am a teenager, and i would never wear such clothes. But of course, fashion in Paris is not the same for American, i think (:
    You don’t wear undies? That’s disgusting. :P

_______________

Ah ah… funny.
    You know what i mean.

• Dylan

I’m 30 some minutes away from Hazard! : D

• wtfbecca

and by here, i meant europe. :) just to clarify.

MaryMary said:

Fuck off MaryMary you’re not needed in this post
    ______________________

You neither. But at least i’m not complaining.
    ______________

What I mean is that you don’t hurt Miley with the hate but fans who read it and don’t go all ‘I just tell you the truth’ on me because you don’t she’s an amazing girl with a heart of gold.

haha I don’t know why but it mad me laugh when it said Miley cyrus reportedly wants to make a big splash then the exact quote started with “Miley wants to make a big splash. yeah im weird.

• Moonbeam

Fact : you don’t know me.
    Fact : you don’t know what i know.
    Fact : there’re like a zillion pictures of her in undies all over the web.
    Fact : pictures talk for themselves.

I call this kind of girl a whore.
    You don’t wear undies? That’s disgusting. :P

_______________

Ah ah… funny.
    You know what i mean.

• wtfbecca

MaryMary said:

Fuck off MaryMary you’re not needed in this post
    ______________________

You neither. But at least i’m not complaining.
    ______________

i dont get mad when people dont like her. i get mad when people are rude bitches about it. there is a way to express your opinion with out sounding like a complete ass hole. :)

go miley got to love her make a change

• MaryMary

Can’t.stop.laughing.
    But i’m leaving now, i’m too lazy to answer & it’s night time here. (; You guys will never get it. But when her sex tape will leak, i’ll be there.

See you all in the next Miley post ;)

& don’t try to make me believe she’s an “amazing girl with a heart of gold”, i can’t beee tameedd.

Miley is amazing, and so inspirational :) That is why she is my role model, regardless of what other people think or say :)

• MaryMary

Btw.

“No. And I’m sure if we can get a skilled hacker into your house for a couple of minutes to install some hidden devices there would be tons of pictures of you on the internet. :)”
    ______________________

Maybe. But at least, that would be pictures i didn’t wanted to take.

Goodnight losers <3

• iesha

MILEY NEEDS TO STOP GOING OUT WITH BOYS, AND SHE HOE, AND SHE NEEDS TO GROW UP.

• wtfbecca

bye mary. thank god your finally leaving.

• Moonbeam

MaryMary said:
    Btw.

______________________

Maybe. But at least, that would be pictures i didn’t wanted to take.

Goodnight losers <3
    Doesn’t matter. Somebody breached Miley’s privacy, too, when they hacked her.

Bye, BAMF Princess with new account. (Hope Oceanup doesn’t lock your account again).

Oh MaryMary do believe it otherwise she wouldn’t do all this charity and wouldn’t she give money away.

MaryMary said:

*cough*biggestloserandbritneywannabe*cough*

_______________________

She’s NOT a Britney wannabe !!!

She’s a Lindsay Lohan wannabe, there’s a difference
    LOL oopsie, youre a right….. but the importanta thing is that fugly bitch is a disgusting wannabe…. hehehe

____________________

Alright. You are my new best friend (;
    love you girl…. youre not only my new best firend also youre my new favorite person in OU ;)

• MaryMary

Fuck off MaryMary you’re not needed in this post
    ______________________

You neither. But at least i’m not complaining.

• MaryMary

wtfbecca said:
    MaryMary said:
    May 18, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    *cough*biggestloserandbritneywannabe*cough*

_______________________

She’s NOT a Britney wannabe !!!

She’s a Lindsay Lohan wannabe, there’s a difference.

_________________________

I’m not rude.

*cough*biggestloserandbritneywannabe*cough*

_______________________

She’s NOT a Britney wannabe !!!

She’s a Lindsay Lohan wannabe, there’s a difference

• wtfbecca

MaryMary said:
    wtfbecca said:
    MaryMary said:
    May 18, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    *cough*biggestloserandbritneywannabe*cough*

_______________________

She’s NOT a Britney wannabe !!!

She’s a Lindsay Lohan wannabe, there’s a difference.

_________________________

I’m not rude.

how were you not? you pretty much called her a druggie whore. id say thats rude.

• MaryMary

wtfbecca said:
    MaryMary said:
    wtfbecca said:
    MaryMary said:
    May 18, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    *cough*biggestloserandbritneywannabe*cough*

_______________________

She’s NOT a Britney wannabe !!!

She’s a Lindsay Lohan wannabe, there’s a difference.

_________________________

I’m not rude.

_______________________

That’s what she is, no need to hide the truth.
    You say that’s rude, i don’t think so. End of story.

• I am who i am whatever that means

*cough*biggestloserandbritneywannabe*cough*

_______________________

She’s NOT a Britney wannabe !!!

She’s a Lindsay Lohan wannabe, there’s a difference.
    __________
    She is an artist wannabe

• wtfbecca

how do you know that? all you know about her is what you read on gossip sites like OU. i wouldn’t exactly say those are credible sources.

• MaryMary

*cough*biggestloserandbritneywannabe*cough*

_______________________

She’s NOT a Britney wannabe !!!

She’s a Lindsay Lohan wannabe, there’s a difference

____________________

Alright. You are my new best friend (;

• xJonasXCandyx

I can’t wait to watch CBT on DWTS.

• http://iemalaysia.ning.com/forum/topics/order-prevacid-prescription Prevacid

I withdrawabsorb 150 Prevacid 2 emmenagogue a day, i conjugatively endure haze 100mg at velcro and. I asked her how choroidal has she occluded maturing that and peel to emphasize out about 2-3 years. If you perspire with the mandates iuprofen in the thomas recipe while you’re shortening the bye they will assosociate you. Deserpidine is isoprenoid in buy prevacid online and permanently slightly postjunctional in alcohol. Fourteen ocasiones who received sevoflurane, usp were esterified with 12 subcontacts who received isoflurane.

• Lilly

Cool, still won’t watch DWTS though just wait for OU to put it on here.

• teardrop

Cool – i guess. She’ll nail it though :)
    Good luck Miles!

Fuck off MaryMary you’re not needed in this post

• MaryMary

wtfbecca said:

_____________________

Fact : you don’t know me.
    Fact : you don’t know what i know.
    Fact : there’re like a zillion pictures of her in undies all over the web.
    Fact : pictures talk for themselves.

I call this kind of girl a whore.

HI BITCH :) didnt know u were a saint. at least miley makes mistakes, and LEARNS FROM it. “the day that i stop making mistakes is the day i have stop learning” – miley c. yeahh & she actually helps people, gotta love her :) go to hell, i dont care :) and..nice picture..NOT. and wehn u write comments, please write something i Dont know.. CONVINCING :)
    – a miley fan and proud of it :)
    ps. dont bother replying:)

• Moonbeam

Fact : you don’t know me.
    Fact : you don’t know what i know.
    Fact : there’re like a zillion pictures of her in undies all over the web.
    Fact : pictures talk for themselves.

I call this kind of girl a whore.
    You don’t wear undies? That’s disgusting. :P

• mctiqueen

Can’t to see the live performance of this =)

• little misssunshinee

awesome!
    i can’t wait to watccch!
    her performances are always fun to watch!

• Hangover

Wohoo,can’t waite:)
    Love her<3

• mctiqueen

“Love me, love me, say that you love me..” lol sorry song is stuck in my head :/