Ashley Tisdale LIMO DASH

ashley-tisdale-limo-36

Ashley Tisdale leaving her home to an awaiting limo headed to LAX. Limelight.

• ErikTheLib
  • demi is my girl crush

hey babes. im new so i just thought id make some friends.

• Cookies

so many ashley posts lately.. she’s soo pretty though! and i love her style. she’s like the only not slutty disney star.

What about selena? or emily? or Raven? or even monique coleman?

• picstoburn

great style, my ass. she dresses so horribly. her 15 seconds of fame are over. NEXT!

word is, brenda song will cover vogue magazine next month.
    psh,she has very cute clothes not everyone dresses in the dark like you.

• Cookies

demi is my girl… said:

hey babes. im new so i just thought id make some friends.

Friends request…Accepted! yay! lovin the icon btw!

• GoldenGal9311

I swear if the world was ending, I’d break into her house and try on all her clothes. Haha. It’s not like I would get in trouble anyway.

Lmao. I always say that when I see someone with great style.

Do it! Alexis Neiers style!! Lol

_________

LOL

What ever she’s really starting to become a celebrity Attention hoe!! She’s so desperate to have her picture taken when really who are you??? Every-time i see her she posing for a camera, but then sometimes she’s all trying to hide her face … like come on Bitch i know you want to be seen!!! I did like you until you stared to feed into the negativity of fame! Like you didn’t have to eat where the paparazzi are you chose to do that thats a personal choice and…. thats how you know she feeing for attention. Like come on Get a real career and give up the Suite Life Cause aint nothing sweet! and High School Musical baby !!! Also Vannessa Hudgens dont make me come after yo ass!!!!

• picstoburn

demi is my girl… said:

hey babes. im new so i just thought id make some friends.

Friends request…Accepted! yay! lovin the icon btw!
    is that skye sweetnam in your icon? :)

• picstoburn

you’re cute. but ashley has to go out side like the rest of the world’s population and it’s not her fault that the paparazzi needs to take pictures of her. so calm down.

• GoldenGal9311

_______________

Wow, what has you so upset?

• Cookies

picstoburn said:

demi is my girl… said:

hey babes. im new so i just thought id make some friends.

Friends request…Accepted! yay! lovin the icon btw!
    is that skye sweetnam in your icon? :)

Well, I changed my icon. But Yeah it was, i did it myself. im surprised people on OU know who she is!

• picstoburn

is that skye sweetnam in your icon? :)

i remember her singing a theme song to a disney channel show,i think the show was about bugs (; don’t remember the name.

• riceybeans
  • GoldenGal9311

_________________

I swear it’s comments like these that make me want to just leave OceanUP. OceanUP H-A-T-E-R-S. Always trying to find reasons to hate someone who they don’t even know.

I’m out.

• vjdooq

6I3sdd hkmqabemlsep, [url=http://mbucrodweywo.com/]mbucrodweywo[/url], [link=http://gxmcduwnwdot.com/]gxmcduwnwdot[/link], http://msbkfyeezpps.com/

fake hair, fake nose, fake tan. wonder what she looks like when she takes off her wig and that orange stuff.

• picstoburn

I’m out.
    word,half of what she was saying didn’t even make sense like stay in school -.-

She looks like she’d be such a priss…anyone who is always unnaturally tan and holds their bag like that is some one that i do not want to talk to.

• zoeuhhuh
  • yinsterrr

Bitch i am in High-school With a great GPA!! So STFU also when did you become her publicist speaking for her and shit! I dont give a flying Fuc*! Its my opinion She’s a attention whore and thats that!! And if you dont like ocean up then get to pushing pavement!!

• ThePaperCUTS
  • Cookies

1st….Didnt we have an ashley tisdale post like 3 minutes ago

• GoldenGal9311

Lmao. I always say that when I see someone with great style.

word is, brenda song will cover vogue magazine next month.

hookerrr

• picstoburn

wow another ashley post in one day this is rare.

• Sweetdisposition?

I.want.her.clothes.

• ella.

”she dresses horribly”
    are you fucking blind woman?

Lmao. I always say that when I see someone with great style.

Do it! Alexis Neiers style!! Lol