Justin Bieber, ‘I’m A Great Kisser’

justin-bieber-pennsylvania-94

Justin Bieber chatted with Johnjay & Rich about how good he is at kissing & he knows the right time to do it: ‘I mean, if you’re driving you make a little stop at, you know, the Wal-Mart rest stop.. you’re good. I’m a good, I’m a great kisser.‘ He’s made out with ‘a couple chicks.’

The host then complimented Justin’s ‘nice, little full lips’. Justin’s My World 2.0 has returned to the top spot on the Billboard 200 for the fourth non-consecutive week. His album sold just over 60,000 copies last week.

• Anonymous1659

omg, LOVE your icon!!! L&B<3

Unfollow him then refollow him as soon as he gets on b/c he follows his newest followers when he gets on :] GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

• picstoburn

keep telling that to your stuffed animals and your pillows Bieber.

• MonkeysAreAwesome

i’m not spaming ocean up get it right =P

• MonkeysAreAwesome

psshhhhh i’m sure he is
    not && honestly i don’t care

they should make a glee post then maybe i will care =P

• Dreamer X33

Monkeysareawesome I love your account name. xD

• Dreamer X33

Picstoburn
    Your icon is friggen’ SEXYY

MonkeysAreAwesome said:
    psshhhhh i’m sure he is
    not && honestly i don’t care

they should make a glee post then maybe i will care =P
    They should incorporate Glee & RDJ into Oceanup… I would be one happy camper :P

• MaggieLove

Aww, the Wal-Mart parking lot is soooo romantic…not

Ouch.

• lil kim

lol… he makes me ashamed 2 be canadian. that was funny. but if yall dont wanna hear bout him dont click on anything to do wit him. i swear u pple got probs7

• BirthdayCake

I think I need to test that out Justin! Haha.

he makes me ashamed to be Canadian

• LucyWhite

Haha. If you say so yourself. Isn’t that for the chick to determine?

he makes me ashamed to be Canadian
    Eh?

• emma13

didnt ou already post this or is it just me?

• Cookies

Only you shawty!

I sooo needed to say that!

• picstoburn

Dreamer X33
    May 19, 2010 @ 02:40 pm
    Dreamer X33 said:

Picstoburn
    Your icon is friggen’ SEXYY
    ikr? (; yummy

• Cookies

peace out peeps

Big deal most girls are..

—————–

LOOL… I loved that one…. :D

• Sweetdisposition?

He’s following me on twitter now :)

• ella.

ah,..this is just ..hilarious.

• MonkeysAreAwesome

psshhhhh i’m sure he is
    not && honestly i don’t care

they should make a glee post then maybe i will care =P
    They should incorporate Glee & RDJ into Oceanup… I would be one happy camper :P
    i would be soo happyyy
    if they did that !!!
    =D did you see
    last nights epi.
    of glee???

• nikabela

He maybe talented, but he is so full of himself, it disgusts me. Come on, boy! First with the twitter, now this. 1. Not everything is about you kid. 2. You are a kid. Not a hot grown up man…
    Am I the only one who doesn’t understand the “bieber fever” or whatever?

MonkeysAreAwesome said:
    psshhhhh i’m sure he is
    not && honestly i don’t care

they should make a glee post then maybe i will care =P
    They should incorporate Glee & RDJ into Oceanup… I would be one happy camper :P
    i would be soo happyyy
    if they did that !!!
    =D did you see
    last nights epi.
    of glee???
    NOOO! fml… i had to go out for dinner :P
    But i heard it was pretty legit… I’m going to watch it online sometime before next tuesday.. GAGA! :DD

nikabela said:
    Am I the only one who doesn’t understand the “bieber fever” or whatever?
    I must admit that he is talented… & his songs are obsessive.. but as for Fetus? no.

• mctiqueen

How are people getting him to follow you? It sucks because like on my Twitter feed, half the people are like spamming him and are wanting him to follow them or whatever and I don’t want to mean and unfollow him.

Am I the only one who doesn’t understand the “bieber fever” or whatever?

Well the talent and songs are the reason for the “fever.”

C’mon folks, this isn’t rocket science.

• iesha

NO…HE IS UGLY!

• Diamondback

This (useless information about Dweeber’s ego) was posted yesterday…. come on you slackers.

• EASYMAC.

The reason for the “fever” is the 11 year old girls thinking that the she/he fetus lesbian is hot. They like JUSTIN..

didn’t know i was 11 or a lesbian. interesting. i should probably tell both my mom and my boyfriend that. i feel so deceived and lied too.

EASYMAC. said:

I was saying Justin is a lesbian.. not you

• Sweetdisposition?

I like Justin, I’m not attracted to him, but I find him cute and I like his music.

• liam h sucks

how does he even know

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Me too.

• JonasandMileyPones

peacelovehearts

I’m starting to love that man in that movie…… ugh! I forgot though. :P

• EASYMAC.

I was saying Justin is a lesbian.. not you

…calling him a lesbian would imply the girls that like him are lesbians.

now true im not exactly attracted to him in the first place. but still.. all about principal

JonasandMileyPones said:
    peacelovehearts

I’m starting to love that man in that movie…… ugh! I forgot though. :P
    What man in what movie?

• iCHEETAH

I Love Justin…But…That Make Me Feel Sick When I Read That. Ew.

• JonasandMileyPones

What man in what movie?

_____

With the sexy ass love scene.

The girl was like hacking him off and he was like, “Where the fuck are you going?” and he like threw her against the wall. ;)

concieted much?

• Ariel Bieber

Justin I`ll be the one to determine that ;)

JonasandMileyPones said:
    What man in what movie?

_____

With the sexy ass love scene.

LMFAO! Robert Downey Jr! <33

if they did that !!!
    =D did you see
    last nights epi.
    of glee???
    NOOO! fml… i had to go out for dinner :P

tbh it was kk.
    i was on the phone while watching it and the chick i was talking to was being “attacked” by a spider so i couldnt really watch it, but the guy in the wheelchair and the gothic looking girl kissed, i was like awwww :)

That’s not egotistic at all. *sarcastic* e_e

• StarLightSTARbright

why doesnt ou just post things that teenagers like?
    like glee, movies, actors & actresses @ peirmeres, news songs, etc., i mean we prety much MAKE the entertainment world, as in movies and songs and stuff.

Did his mother tell him this?

• StarLightSTARbright

oh and btw bieber, stfu you and demi are perfect for eachother.
    your big ego and her omg joe is amazing attitude.
    -.-

• picstoburn

oh and btw bieber, stfu you and demi are perfect for eachother.
    your big ego and her omg joe is amazing attitude.
    -.-

LLOL

oh biebz,
    you’re still a young fetus. don’t get too ahead of yourself.

Nick Jonas’s rapping just pones Bieber’s. Sorry.

• peacelovehearts

Nick Jonas’s rapping just pones Bieber’s. Sorry.
    He’s off the chain (;

• JonasandMileyPones

Nick Jonas’s rapping just pones Bieber’s. Sorry.

______

He’s so cute when he raps.

• cris

You’re so sure of yourself, right?

I like it a lot!

omg O__o

• iesha

Justin iz ugly….and he is fat
    They should give him the uglyest teen award
    he is a queer as in liking guys his teeth are so yellow every time he smiles cars slow down lmao!!!!!

• lazy_krazy28

wow are you gay or what you sound kinda like a gurl almost buht my bro said” Justin Bieber is a fag” LMFAO

• lazy_krazy28

justin just asking do you have a beaveer??

• Emily

who wouldn’t wanna be kissed by those lush lips???? He’s really sexy!!! Really even old people like him and the haters can shut up. so many haters….. so many
    I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!

• Fiona

The host then complimented Justin’s ‘nice, little full lips’.

Is the host gay!?!?

Ok I dont beleive you are a good kisser!!You have to prove your kissing qualities on ME!! My lips are waiting for you Justin!! You need to prove it!! prove it!!

is the best online United Kingdom Dresses store where you can buy the cheapest dresses,including Evening,Bridesmaid ,Wedding dresses and more.
    evening dressesiiiiiiiiiiii

• iesha

Justin is a player…and he is gay

• iesha

justin is a fag…and justin a is fake.

the hell i care?

who carez? no one want wants to hear it. Justin is a fag.!

• iesha

justin is a fag…and justin a is fake.

• iesha

justin is a fag…and justin a is fake.

• iesha

justin is a fag…and a fake.

Justin Bieber has let his sudden fame go to this head. He is not talented and he is not a good singer. He lipsyncs most of his appearances as we saw on QVC live he couldn’t even hit half the notes. He is a manufactured celebrity not a recording artist and his 15 minutes of fame will be over soon.

• catey

Wait did he say he made out with a couple chicks? Haha.

Because they took out the kissing scene in Baby, I have no idea why ~they~ would even let him talk about how many girls he’s kissed since some Bieber fans are crazy.

• Jenniferr

I’m sure you are Biebz

• Jane Doe

Sure…

• Lilly

Slow down Bieberlake, you just hit puberty ;)

• GimminyCrickets7

I feel like a pedo for even reading that. Ick

LMFAO.. oh dear… o_O

Big deal most girls are..

“nice, little full lips”

LMFAO! justine is scoring the dudes xD

• MonkeysAreAwesome

pshhh,i’m sure he is
    …not maybe idk and honestly
    i don’t really care i only like his music to
    me he sounds cocky

hahahaha too bad no one would WANT to kiss him.

• Signal The Skies

who the hell cares?

• Timber518

Lmao! Oh, Bieber…

• xiomara:)

oh god, i think this just made me <3 him even more ;D

the thing is though that half the people who comment with puberty jokes are younger than justin hahaahhaha.

• catey

And I won’t doubt him on him being a good kisser.

I mean, his lips ARE pretty amazing.
    Whoa that sounded weird, but it’s the truth.

oh really justin? REALLY?

• mctiqueen

I doubt Usher would just want to be any old kid off the streets’ mentor. I’m sure he saw something in Justin, otherwise he would have been like yeah that’s nice, kid, good luck with that when he first met him haha.

• Sweetdisposition?

mctiqueen said:

Yeah he followed me like 15 minutes ago. What I did was that I noticed that the amount of people he was following was going up, so I thought that he was following tons of people now. So I unfollowed and follow him over and over again very fast.

• peacelovehearts

Am I the only one who doesn’t understand the “bieber fever” or whatever?

Well the talent and songs are the reason for the “fever.”

C’mon folks, this isn’t rocket science.

• DeliciousxxSugarxx

Lmfao Walmart.?

Honestly, this kid is a joke.!

• mctiqueen

Sweetdisposition? said:

mctiqueen said:

Yeah I followed me like 15 minutes ago. What I did was that I noticed that the amount of people he was following was going up, so I thought that he was following tons of people now. So I unfollowed and follow him over and over again very fast.

Maybe I should try doing that, lol. I guess he really is creepin’. I mean, just because he doesn’t tweet for awhile doesn’t mean he isn’t on there looking at his fans replies or whatever and I read somewhere he gets a big kick out of when girls start fighting over him on there lmao.

Lol i doubt it. Your tongue is proly as small as yo dick.

• peacelovehearts

& my profile destruction & redistribution starts…..

NOW! :D

• MonkeysAreAwesome

MonkeysAreAwesome said:
    psshhhhh i’m sure he is
    not && honestly i don’t care

they should make a glee post then maybe i will care =P
    They should incorporate Glee & RDJ into Oceanup… I would be one happy camper :P
    i would be soo happyyy
    if they did that !!!
    =D did you see
    last nights epi.
    of glee???
    NOOO! fml… i had to go out for dinner :P
    lol.
    the episode was AWESOME!!!!
    i loved the songs in it.
    && i was soo shocked
    when they said they were doing a gaga
    episode but once i got
    over the shock i was happy XD

Am I the only one who doesn’t understand the “bieber fever” or whatever?

Well the talent and songs are the reason for the “fever.”

C’mon folks, this isn’t rocket science.

Sigh. Would you like to know my little sisters answer to why she likes Justin.

“Babay, babay, babay!”

People like his talent. People like him. People like his songs. Again. Not a difficult concept.

• JonasandMileyPones

PFFT.

Honey, can you even get hard?

Do you have pubes yet…? JS. ;)

• Anonymous<3.