Miley Cyrus SMOOTHIE SEDUCTIVE

miley-cyrus-smoothie-seductive-371

Miley stopping for a smoothie at Robeks Juice in Toluca Lake. Photos: WENN.

Can’t Be Tamed’ is #1 on iTunes.

WHERE DID YOU GET IT?!
    it’s mad cuuute

• :]

HAHAHA her bra is showing, I like the outfit except that..
    she’s gorgeous

• Alex

It’s like she wants people to see her bra? Weird..

i dont care if u can see her bra or anything,
    i think she looks cute.
    love miley!

• picstoburn

aw miley me and you have the same shirt :)
    LIKE OMG………….

I love her shirt :P

• Damon Salvatore

she looks cute, but she needs to stop showing her bra. its not classy.

wasn’t she wearing that in the gym
    she always wears the same clothes isnt she like rich
    i know, shes such a disgusting person then she asking why people call her a fucking smeller LOL like chleseas shes so fucking funny, ewww and her face is so fat and huge, she definitely has horse face….. so gross!!! her cheeks are so damn huge….

• catey

I like that shirt.

wtf whit this fucking lindsey wannabe? why she has to wear the same outfit for days? woo hooo sooo disgusting…. btw her face is more and more fat every day hahahahaha

wasn’t she wearing that in the gym
    she always wears the same clothes isnt she like rich

Get out you’re getting so old!

• thecolordecays.

“She’s seductive, she wears it well…” ; ]

nice bra miley. lolol at how much a whore she is now.

• amber

she looks cute, but she needs to stop showing her bra. its not classy.
    classy?? c´mon that ugly copy cat doesnt even know what classy means… she always looks so trashy and like a pice os shit =/

• sess nugget

I have that bra :o

ah, OU and it’s annoying alliteration. ( see what i did there, (: )

i used to be a huge fan…does she realise what she is doing to herself and what is gonna happen to her. WHy couldn’t she just stay cute and funny and a little bit crazy, instead of turning common and slutty. Oh yeah thats right because of her mom. can you say BAD INFLUENCE? and billy ray, how can he justify pole dancing?? and grinding?

• I’m not amused

I don’t get why her fans think she’s “beautiful”, she’s not out of this world gorgeous at all. She’s plain if anything. My god her lips look retarded, it’s like she’s trying to be Angelina Jolie by pretending to suck a lemon. Instead she looks STUPID.

The outfit is cute, but why in heaven’s name does her bra have to be visible for the public to see?? It’s clear this girl is desperate for attention and needs help before she starts flashing her coochie like other insecure celebrities.

And this is who her fans look up to?? Yikes.

• MaryMary

MaryMary we meet AGAIN! Will you ever leave this girl alone -_-‘ don’t you have anything better to do, really?

________________

How funny, i was about to ask you the same question.
    Are you stalking me?

• w

The “seductive” part was not needed, OU.
    Anyway, she looks cute.

Typical Miley Cyrus. I can’t wait til she is done with Hollywood.

LMAO you all should go to a festival in the summer you would see WAAAAY less!

umm, i really don’t want to see her bra. classy, miley! what’s wrong with these people. I’m her age and i would never go around with my leopard bra showing!

• GoldenGal9311

MaryMary said:

NO FREAKING WAY! She’s not wearing short shorts!!! OMG!!
    I need to write that on my calendar : the day Destiny Hope Cyrus wears something other than short.

/sarcasm off

Alex said:
    It’s like she wants people to see her bra? Weird..
    > Oh, she just being Miley.
    ________________

Is that Anne Boleyn in your icon?

MaryMary said:

________________

How funny, i was about to ask you the same question.
    Are you stalking me?
    _________

Nope you just like jump out all of the comments every time -_-‘

• MaryMary

Typical Miley Cyrus. I can’t wait til she is done with Hollywood.
    __________________

Let’s be best friend!
    (;

WTF is wrong with her hair btw?

her hair looks cute…

I think it’s cute too! I LOVE her hair all the time!

Typical Miley Cyrus. I can’t wait til she is done with Hollywood.
    ___________

She will never be done with HOllywood trust me!

• Diet Coke :)

I lovveee herrr, but I do wish she would just stop wearing things that show her bra. Like honestly, what’s the point?? I hope this is just a phase because I’m just getting so tired of it :/

But YES, Can’t Be Tamed is Number #1!!! :D

It’s California…it’s stylish. And just because YOU wouldn’t doesn’t mean SHE wouldn’t. Who cares?

I’m not amused said:

And this is who her fans look up to?? Yikes.
    ____________

I like her and she has a great head on her shoulders if you like it or not. Everyone who has worked with her says so. They will know that better than you. Also she doesn’t care about hate and in her latest news she said all she needs is her fans and that she only looks to the positive. LOVE HER FOR WHO SHE IS, HERSELF.

• MaryMary

MaryMary said:

________________

How funny, i was about to ask you the same question.
    Are you stalking me?
    _________

Nope you just like jump out all of the comments every time -_-‘
    _________________

Ohai. Ke$ha wrote a song for you. It’s called Blah Blah Blah. :P

If you don’t want to see me then just leave.
    Simple.

LOL just LOL at the same girl post the hate comment in every miley post really u dont get tierd bitch get a life pathetic asshole u think miley or her fans care GIVE UP loser

____________

Used to be a huge fan? Well then you should know she’s only trying her best and tries to bring something new with everything she does also she’s still the same postive girl as always. You should know she’s just being herself and I doen’t me as a ‘slut’ she doesn’t let guys pay her to have sex -_-‘ that’s what a slut/whore is.

• gymnastlovee95

the anonymous hater is the sam DAMN GIRL every time were not dumb

omggg, she’s such an idiot. Doesn’t she know the bra stays UNDER the shirt unless you’re Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, etc.

• gymnastlovee95

same*

——————-

I agree. I’m wondering where the perky, happy, sweet girl went!! You can STILL be those things and be edgy! Angry doesn’t mean edgy or sexy. Still love her and think she looks ferosh here though! lol

• GoldenGal9311

m said:

SECOND!
    Miley is #1 on iTunes!
    _________

you spanish girl, get new words!
    everything that you say is always the same shit.

• Damon Salvatore

MaryMary said:

WTF is wrong with her hair btw?

her hair looks cute…

SHE’S BEAUTIFUL

• Queen-Bee

A bra that matches a purse and a wallet…sad I didn’t come up with that.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

pored

honestly i wish all you haters would jus shut the hell up and get a grip its really pathetic. i actually love wot shes wearin especially the bra coz i have one like it too. shes growing up n her fan are growing with her too, im actually 20 n i really like her, shes proved herself to be who she say she is, she isnt fake and what u see is what u get! the little teenie boppers and miley haters need to calm the fuk down, get a grip and grow the hell up!

• emma13

wow i see people are overreacting once again just because her bra is showing a little. grow up. who cares. so stop making a big deal.

• AmieeDawn

he was on DWTS with her last night ,so no they didn’t.
    __________________________________
    Uhhh…I didn’t see him there.

• Queen-Bee

Agree. Everyone kindly shut the fuck up. It’s getting old and pathetic.

i saw him he was smiling the whole time :) and when it was over he went backstage to see her.
    __________________________________
    Ugh, Liam is so ugly. He looks like a kangaroo.

• StarLightSTARbright

emma13 said:

thats not a little bit thats a whole freakin boob. http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=12020&fid=67103
    i loathed when people show their bras off, its soo tacky & trashy.
    but omg such a cute bra, haha

• picstoburn

Haven’t seen her and Liam lately… did they split up?
    he was on DWTS with her last night ,so no they didn’t
    why they didn’t show liam? he so handsome and I wanted to see him support her.

well it’s ‘getting old’ cuz she does it all the time
    maybe if she didn’t have to constantly act like a slut to get attention people wouldn’t have to complain about it.
    Maybe she should cover up…

• mileyluver15

why is she soo pretty i love miley!

love you miley so proud of you with cbt good job

• picstoburn

well it’s ‘getting old’ cuz she does it all the time
    Maybe she should cover up…

if she was a slut she wouldn’t be wearing one ;D now think about that. you wouldn’t want to see her nipples.

#1 on itunes beautiful rich miley haters am cry

Haven’t seen her and Liam lately… did they split up?

Ohai. Ke$ha wrote a song for you. It’s called Blah Blah Blah. :P

If you don’t want to see me then just leave.
    Simple.
    ____
    If you dont like her, just leave
    Simple.

Stop being such a patethic immaure bitch.
    If you dont like something, ignore it. Dont need to complain about it, because its HER life and you call her a “patetic whore” when you’re the one hating on her Always.

Get some class, bb.

• picstoburn

Haven’t seen her and Liam lately… did they split up?
    he was on DWTS with her last night ,so no they didn’t.

She looks good. Love the purse and the bag and matching bra.
    Love her. <3

It’s her clothing choices that are getting old. We get it, you wear a bra. We’ve seen all of them now. Get a new style!

i loathed when people show their bras off, its soo tacky & trashy.
    but omg such a cute bra, haha

Am I the only one who thinks the bra is ugly? It looks like something grandma would wear. :| I’ll pass on that fashion, thank you.

Miley did it again and her fans! yay am so proud of miley and all her fans came together to support her. go miley and her fans. miley rules. still keeping the crown!

i think thats miley’s style. showing bras. idk it seems kinda weird. why wont she just wear no shirt? if she wants people to see. because even still ppl are still ranting on what she wears. then i guess might as well right? just saying.

Haven’t seen her and Liam lately… did they split up?
    he was on DWTS with her last night ,so no they didn’t
    why they didn’t show liam? he so handsome and I wanted to see him support her.

shes so pretty. i love her so much.

‘because is the style now, and is not like she is showing anything, she has a full bra. Beside she lives in california everyone dress is always like that even here in florida.

robeks!

hello, wanna be my best friend?
    LOL, seriously I couldn’t have said it better

• I’m not amused

I’m not amused said:

And this is who her fans look up to?? Yikes.
    ____________

Explain to me how she has “a great head on her shoulders”. She acts more like there’s a screw loose hidden in all that (fake?) hair of hers. Grinding with an older man at an after party where little children and families attended?? Pole dancing at an award show that obviously younger kids and families were watching (it wasn’t MTV for god’s sake!)?? Trying way to freaking hard to be a sex symbol still at the fucking age of 17? My god she’s not even a legal adult yet. Are you people really that naive to think this is ok? Not to mention her screw ups and scandals as yearly as the age of 14.

The girl is a walking disaster. Don’t even play me. And mark my words, she’s going to mess up again and again. Hah what’s awful is, she doesn’t seem to even know her true self. What’s with her sudden bad-ass attitude? She’s a wannabe. Her “Can’t be Tamed” video is like a rip off of a Kisha or Lady Gaga video. It’s not her. The Clumb? Heck yes. 7 Things? YES. This bad girl sex symbol? Don’t make me barf.

You know what I think? I think you don’t know the qualities of a person with a good head on their shoulders. Because Miley Cyrus sure as hell doesn’t have a level head. She’s way to obsessed with selling out her body to have any inkling of a level-headed person. That’s too bad most of her fans don’t see that.

Seems to me she is being a normal teenager. She doing the opposite of what everyone wants her to do. If everyone would stop talking about her showing her bras, or acting a certain way, she would stop and do something else. I think once people accept her for who she is and not who Hannah Montana is, or who they want her to be, she will become someone who she truly wants to be. But right now, so long as everyone is telling her she can’t be like other female entertainers like Beyonce, Britney, Gaga and such, and so long as they are still trying to see her as Hannah Montana, she will continue to present herself as a total opposite to those images. People like Taylor Swift didn’t have the handicap that Miley does, because she didn’t become famous until she was in her late teens. Miley wants to overcome the image she has and move on, and she has tried to ease her way into an older image, but it hasn’t worked because older teens and adults don’t take her seriously, and still see her as Hannah, so she is breaking away cold turkey in hopes of shocking everyone into changing their opinions. And from what I can see, from the recent fan demographics, it appears to be working. Whe she sings, “Can’t be tamed, Can’t be changed, she mean other can’t force her to change, but she can change on her own, and most likely will, once she achieves her goal of how she wants to to seen in an adult world.

she looks amazing, haters have no livez its really sad, theres nothing wrong with showing a bit or bra, i do it all the time its allllllll goooooood!

• XD

Wow, it’s like people expect all the shirts in the world to be turtlenecks these days. anyways, cute outfit, love it:)

LOVE HER <3333
    AND I THINK ITS COOL THAT SHE DOESN’T CARE WHAT OTHER THINKS ABOUT HER AND THAT SHE IS DRESSING LIKE THAT!!!!

please don’t change Miles :)
    i love your outfits

LOL, it looks like the cashier wants a tip in the first pic!

• Timber518

How can you be seductive buying a smoothie?

• Lauren

All I have to say is she’s making the big bucks. We’re not. So everyone can really hate all they want. Of course it may hurt her if she reads it, but in the end…who’s the one with mega bucks? Not us.

really? IRON MAIDEN… really miley?!

i <3 iron maiden

i like her hair sooo much.
    but i would like to see her with medium hair, it’s getting toooo long!
    but i like it.

what does her shirt saaay?!?!

have some class b.itch. god shes such a sl.ut

She’s going to realize one day that who she is right now is not who she really wants to be.

She’s going to realize soon that the person who think’s she’s in love with isn’t the one for her.

Yes, those things hurt, but it’s part of maturing. Just watch it evolve over the next few months.

MaryMary : get a life u pathetic bitch

MaryMary said:

MaryMary said:

________________

How funny, i was about to ask you the same question.
    Are you stalking me?
    _________

Nope you just like jump out all of the comments every time -_-‘
    _________________

Ohai. Ke$ha wrote a song for you. It’s called Blah Blah Blah. :P

If you don’t want to see me then just leave.
    Simple
    _____________

Don’t listen to ke$ha don’t even know her … oops you don’t hurt me.

• MaryMary

______________

LOLOLOL “stylish”.
    We really don’t have the same sense of the word “stylish”.

MaryMary : get a life u pathetic bitch1

when is this girl going to learn that a bra should not be an integral part of your outfit. integral as in always seen. because i mean, they are important but should be INVISIBLE. it’s not sexy or cool to go flashing leopard and lace… it’s raunchy. just like everything else she does lately.

• picstoburn

i noticed that she has a kim kardashion hair style.

• picstoburn

MaryMary : get a life u pathetic bitch1
    you’re telling someone to get a life. don’t make me laugh.

@picstoburn any one hate someone he dosnt know need to get a life

and now we lookin like pimps in my gold transam got a water bottle full of whiskey in my handbag got my drunk text on i’ll regret it in the mornin but tonight i dont give a

why is everyone overreacting! flippin heck get over it, she looks great end of, she can wear whatever the hell she wants, you little kids need to grow the fuck up

• melanie

1. Just because someone doesn’t like what she’s wearing doesn’t mean they’re a kid.
    2. You don’t need to “grow up” to show your bra. Quite the opposite, when you mature you’ll realize some of those “fierce” outfits you had as a teen actually look stupid. Been there, done that.

her purse matches her bra, lol
    she looks beautiful :)

• dayen

loooove her

• MaryMary

MaryMary said:

MaryMary said:

________________

How funny, i was about to ask you the same question.
    Are you stalking me?
    _________

Nope you just like jump out all of the comments every time -_-‘
    _________________

Ohai. Ke$ha wrote a song for you. It’s called Blah Blah Blah. :P

If you don’t want to see me then just leave.
    Simple
    _____________

Don’t listen to ke$ha don’t even know her … oops you don’t hurt me.

___________________

Oops i don’t want to hurt you, just to tell you the truth.
    Bad guess. Try again (:

• demi is my girl crush

hey babes. im new so i just thought id make some friends. and whats with her bra these days?

• No Bitchassness

I LOVE that top she’s wearing! I still love her even though she’s a bit off her rocker atm but whatever :/

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Miley Cyrus SMOOTHIE SEDUCTIVE

waw OU really D;

• MaryMary

MaryMary : get a life u pathetic bitch1
    ______________

Okay. Next time, put your name.
    Or are you too ashamed to show everyone you’re a Miley fan?
    Just sayin’.
    Do me a favour, go die in a whale’s hole.

• Isabella21

I dont care if its a bra strap or at least the back and a bit of the side… but in that pic the WHOLE bra is like OUT THERE. Im sorry but tell me that if u were there w ur mom or whoever adult u live with wudnt think the same thing or feel awkward. . .:| Im in high school & if a girl wore that w the bra showing ppl would say she’s a slut. Im sorry but its the truth. . . No one goes around showing off they’re leopppard bra w out ppl thinking that in the REAL WORLD. accept it people, she sometimes dresses like a slut. NOT THAT SHES A SLUT- SHE DRESSES like one. It’s a fact. :l

• MaryMary

__________________

LOL just LOL no i’m not tired. Actually, i’m having fun, thanks for asking (:
    I’ll get a life when you will. Loser.

______________

LOLOLOL “stylish”.
    We really don’t have the same sense of the word “stylish”.

LOL and your point? Who do you think you are?

Smoothie Seductive? Really? Shez fucking ugly. Only things she seduces are mosquitoes.

Miley looks absolutely beautiful. Although I feel sorry for her, she’s just getting drinks, does she really need to be followed by 50 year old men with cameras? :\

• K.F.D.M.S lover

iwant her hair so bad

• No Bitchassness

Seductive? Really?

• teardrop

I love her shirt! But the bra showing? Not so much. She puts herself out there for all of the hate, but it is a cute bra :)

But that’s just it…she’s not in the “real world.” Hollywood is completely different…it’s like it’s not even reality.

• emma13

she looks so pretty with straight hair. she should style her hair like that more often.

• sess nugget

She looks sad here ~ :(

• picstoburn

@picstoburn any one hate someone he dosnt know need to get a life
    HAH jokes on you cause you didn’t make any sense.

• No Bitchassness

http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=12020&fid=67103 her bag, purse and bra match 0_o

• MZ

Seductive? Really?

She’s seductive, she does it well.

All I have to say… I’m glad she wears one!

There was a Jonas chat going on but my internet is too slow : ( Anybody see it? IT was on Billboards site.

• emma13

i have to agree with that person up there. her fly in the wall performance was amazing. she sang so awesome and she danced better as well. idk what the problem this time was. i mean i guess that it isnt a very easy song to sing. and she did pretty well. but fly in the wall was a million times better.

• MaryMary

______________

LOLOLOL “stylish”.
    We really don’t have the same sense of the word “stylish”.

LOL and your point? Who do you think you are?

_____________________

LOL what i mean is… oh forget it, i’m too lazy to explain it. You obviously won’t get it anyway :P

• monster

i like her hair when it’s straight like this!

but come on, do you HAVE to show your bra with every outfit? honestly. have some class gerl.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

emma13 said:
    ____
    this
    iliked the first one better her voice was so good in it

she looks pretty.

• m

SECOND!
    Miley is #1 on iTunes!

• sigh

sorry person number 2, i think a growing proportion of people are seeing it the way the original post here does.

she’s raunchy because it sells. and she can’t get out of the lime light for more than a few seconds without freaking out, so she’s now getting attention for the wrong things. (classic child star scenario)

her and her family are rather odd. they play be strange rules. but i guess when your 17 and can buy a 3.4 million dollar house, you can pretty much own your parents too.

all i know is its ridiculous and sickening.

and btw. no one cares about your “festivals” – you aren’t famous. who gives a hoot how poorly your father influenced you. just because your around drugs and alcohol doesn’t mean you’ll do them, no. but it likely means you’ll be screwed up later in life.

_____________

You know people like you really make me HURL. Why wouldn’t she be a good person and have a good head on her shoulders? She write most of her own songs. She know what entertaintment is. She give millions of her money away to charity, she even has her own good caust. She will be visiting poor childeren next week. So Selena does that and they call her good but Miley does it and yet she’s not good? WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? Just because you see a bra, be GLAD SHE WEARS ONE. I’ve been going to festivals since I was 6 years with my father because I love music and all what I see is half naked man and woman with tattoos all over them drinking smoking. Yet it did never EFFECT ME! They even asked me to come behind the bar at the festival when I was 8 because the found me cute and I gave people their drinks all night. Yet I never had a drink in my life, I never smoked before never tried anything funny before and I’m a straight A student. If you say she’s a bad rolmodel… she’s not! She makes mistakes and feels sorry for them. That poledance are you serious that wasn’t even poledance! That ‘lapdance’ thing was at a private party so that means someone she knows very well leaked it and backstabbed her. Yeah now YOU!

why is every one grillin on miley about the bra thing when iv seen tons of other celebs do the same INCLUDING selena gomez its double standards if u ask me! its seriously pathetic. but on a brighter note, i love love love the bra, its really cute……i want 1 like that! BTW im a braholic!

would u judgemental teenies shut up already it frickin annoyin! its a BRA so fukin wot, GET OVER IT! damn u guys r annoyin!

• mrsdestinyhope

MILEy’S #1 ON ITUNES

MILEy’S #1 ON ITUNES

Are you kidding? She beat all those good songs? Not that I don’t like her, but some of the songs below her deserve to be before her for sure. I guess the youngest population uses iTunes more than anyone else.

• MZ

You Milerz, I can see your bra girrrll.
    It matches your bag though.
    Coincidence or intentional? ;)

HELLO HELLO BABY

• liam h sucks

wasn’t she wearing that in the gym
    she always wears the same clothes isnt she like rich

• elliesaur

liam h sucks said:

wasn’t she wearing that in the gym
    she always wears the same clothes isnt she like rich
    _______________

Oh, of course she’s not rich. She works at McDonald’s. :/
    smh.

You can still be rich and wear the same thing twice. Its better than buying a bunch of clothes you won’t wear.
    You’re the first person I’ve seen complain about celebrities wearing an outfit twice, tbh.

is that her hair….or does she have extensions? Just wondering.

Love her outfit!

I think that she looks well here. Sometimes the pictures of her make her appear to be such a reck.

• carbomb__

Her hair looks great :D

• K.F.D.M.S lover

monster said:
    i like her hair when it’s straight like this!

_____
    yah idont know why she does that
    and always like every day

• Mayra.

Miley looks beautiful like always!

• carbomb__

HA Her bra is really cute though. Just shouldn’t be all exposed.

• iamamileyfanbut

She’s lost her spark so much, it esp showed on Dancing With the Stars last night. Everytime teh camera panned to her to wave, she would roll her eyes(which is not at all how she was the last time she performed there) and she lacked so much confidence in her performance. You can tell teh ‘edgy” thing is so not her. Fly on the wall performance>>>>>>>Can’t be Tamed. sry2say.

she dresses like TRASH.

• MaryMary

NO FREAKING WAY! She’s not wearing short shorts!!! OMG!!

/sarcasm off

Alex said:
    It’s like she wants people to see her bra? Weird..
    > Oh, she just being Miley.

• gymnastlovee95

im laughing at myself right now because i was like “why is this seductive, wow oceanup” then i saw the first picture & i was like “OOOOOOHHHHH”
    yeah uhm miley just letting you know; i can see your bra. & i actually want it, lmao its pretty ;D

• MaryMary

WTF is wrong with her hair btw?

• picstoburn

write a fucking book, that thing was soo long.

it so fucking funny how this talentess famewhore think that showing her bra means that shes sexy or that shes mature hahahahaha, damn can this loser girl can be more pathetic???? thats exactly the reason cause nobody can take you seriously and everybody think that youre just a joke!!! and are sooo desperate for attetion… PATHETIC!!!!

• liam h sucks

i`m just saying why would you wear that to the gym and then wear it the next day its kinda blehhhh just the BO

________

Can you just like stop posting over and over again?

She is BEAUTIFUL

wasn’t she wearing that in the gym
    she always wears the same clothes isnt she like rich

oh no! you again! get new words please!
    arent yo tired of sayind the same shit always?

WHY IS HER BRA ALWAYS HANGING OUT LIKE THAT?!
    honestly it makes her look soo trampy.
    Its not even a miley hate thing, I would say it if I saw a random girl walking around like that.
    cute bra tho ;p