Demi Lovato Aretha Franklin FAN Picture

demi-aretha-2
demi-aretha

+Demi on a milk carton! Thx Michael. Demi and Jonas Brothers picked favorite Camp Rock 2 songs: ‘My favorite song on the soundtrack would probably be ‘This Is Our Song.’ It’s kind of like the song where we all get together. We all sing it at the end. I feel like it will be an anthem for a lot of people.’ Nick:

‘I like ‘What We Came Here For’. It’s kind of our final performance. It’s a great song.‘ Kevin: I liked ‘Heart and Soul,’ It had a Huey Lewis and the News feel. And [the scene] was like back on the same camp where we filmed the whole movie in Haliburton [Ontario]. So it was kind of cool to bring back those memories.’

Joe’s fave song is by Demi: ‘Wouldn’t Change a Thing,’ Demi’s vocals sound really great. Although it was freezing cold when we filmed it, it’s a special piece in the movie.’

• xdpunkie

Aretha<3 The greatest R&B singer :D

• love_love_love

demi looks gorgeous.
    wtf is the 2nd pic?

She has really ugly teeth

Good for her. :)

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

thats exciting(:
    i loved demi’s version of a natural women im sure aretha did too!

So if Demi reads oceanup, I wonder if she posts any comments………..hmmmmm…….

• Lilly

Cool

• inwonderland

I like her shirt :)

• Cookies

cAnonymous said:

So if Demi reads oceanup, I wonder if she posts any comments………..hmmmmm…….

Now were gonna get people like:
    “Hi, im Demi Lovato and I just wanna say I love you all and no, me and Joe havn’t broken up”

• Hilary

She’s so lucky =)

• mctiqueen

The first picture is really pretty. But the second one is un-amusing and kind of offensive.

• Sofifreydel

LOVE HERRRRRRRRR
    SHE´S THE BEST <3

• picstoburn

demi looks gorgeous.
    wtf is the 2nd pic?

idk demi posted it on her twitter.

• little misssunshinee

wow that’s sooo amazing
    she’s like a legend.
    omg and demi looks soo pretty.
    ahaha i love the second picture..lmfaooooo!!
    ahahahaa! :)

she’s so pretty. i love her shirt and i love her hair.

demi and aretha! aretha is a legend and i love demi.
    only disney kid i can stand.

• ella.

lovely.

I RESPECT her for that picture ;) got it? got it?!?!?! xD

• mctiqueen

Lmao Aretha’s like whatever.

• Lilly

I RESPECT her for that picture ;) got it? got it?!?!?! xD
    R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me :P

• dsn43

So HAPPY for DEMi.
    she always talked about aretha being her FIRST inspiration.
    the cover of NATURAL WOMAN she did for her concert was EPIC ;)
    she should reeeeeeaaallly start singing songs like that.
    LOVEYOU DEMI.

• iaskedtaylorx3

That’s cool. Demi looks pretty in this picture :D

• iaskedtaylorx3

Hehehe , i’m new

sorry i’m kind of excited :)
    I’ve been trying to make an account for months and it finally worked !

• mctiqueen

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

Hehehe , i’m new

sorry i’m kind of excited :)
    I’ve been trying to make an account for months and it finally worked !

I felt the same way. Welcome to OU though!

• iaskedtaylorx3

Hehehe , i’m new

sorry i’m kind of excited :)
    I’ve been trying to make an account for months and it finally worked !

I felt the same way. Welcome to OU though!

Thnx :)

• picstoburn

Hehehe , i’m new

sorry i’m kind of excited :)
    I’ve been trying to make an account for months and it finally worked !
    ===
    :) welcome to OCeanup.

• dsn43

OMG!
    you speak for the REST OF US.
    i felt it too.
    like WTF kev?!?!
    and Joe. Joe, joe joe.
    gf or bro?
    harsh decision.
    why don’t you like DEMI kevin!??!?!??!?!?!?
    it’s so obvious.
    fricken fag.
    way to make things harder for a a girl who ALREADY has enough hate.
    some “bestfriends” you are.

>:/

• HOT DAYUMMM

You’re right.
    Kevin doesn’t trust the Lovato’s because they can’t keep their mouths shut.
    Kevin can’t STAND Jemi.
    It’s not that he doesn’t like her PERSONALLY
    He just doesn’t want her associated to the family…
    because he thinks they’ll go running their mouths again.
    And he doesn’t want any PERSONAL JONAS news coming out

HOT DAYUMMM said:

You’re right.
    Kevin doesn’t trust the Lovato’s because they can’t keep their mouths shut.
    Kevin can’t STAND Jemi.
    It’s not that he doesn’t like her PERSONALLY
    He just doesn’t want her associated to the family…
    because he thinks they’ll go running their mouths again.
    And he doesn’t want any PERSONAL JONAS news coming out

——————-

ZT crap, I see.

• livingoutloud

Why would you all start hating on Demi on a picture of her meeting one of her inspirations..it doesn’t make sense. Get off OU if you’ve got a problem. Hate makes you ugly.

Demi looks beautiful here btw.

You’re right.
    Kevin doesn’t trust the Lovato’s because they can’t keep their mouths shut.
    Kevin can’t STAND Jemi.
    It’s not that he doesn’t like her PERSONALLY
    He just doesn’t want her associated to the family…
    because he thinks they’ll go running their mouths again.
    And he doesn’t want any PERSONAL JONAS news coming out

What happened with her mom that made them not trust the Lovato family? I’ve heard people talk about it but I have no idea?

• livingoutloud

Princess Awesome said:
    3 comments in a row!! AWESOME!

_________________________

Awesome, want an award?
    bahah, kiddding.

——————–

Ask ZT, that’s where people get their “legit” info.

• cris

dsn43 said:

HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED?!?

KEVIN IS ACTING LIKE A BITCH TOWARD DEMI.

I MEAN, WHAT DO EXPECT KEVIN!! ?
    SHE’S ONLY 17. AND YOU ROLLING YOUR EYES EVERTYIME SHE ATTEMPTS TO SAY SOMETHING (STUPID OR NOT) DOESN’T HELP THE GIRL OUT WITH THE INTERVIEW. I THOUGH YALL WERE
    “BESTFRIENDS” ?!?!
    I GUESS KEVIN J IS JUST A FRICKEN LIAR.
    ANYWAY, I FEEL BAD FOR DEMI..
    KEVIN AND HIS WIFE MUST DESPISE HER, IT’S PRETTY FRICKEN OBVIOUS IN ALL THERE LATEST INTERVIEWS AND VIDS OF THEM AT PREMIERES OR AWARD SHOWS. WHOEVER DOESN’T SEE IT , IS A BLIND IDIOT.
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEVIN,
    CHILL OUT..CAUSE YOUR STILL PLAYING TWEENIE CONCERTS.

AND JOE,
    IF THE RUMORS ARE TRUE ABOUT YOU AND DEMI OVER (GOD FORBID)
    THEN THE ONLY LOGICAL REASON WOULD BE..

YOU CAME OUT.
    YESSSS EVERYONE..
    JOE IS A BIG FAT GAY.

I HAVE RIGHTS TO SPEAK MY MIND..
    IT’S A GOSSIP SITE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

KTAHNKSBYE.

hahahahaha He’s not gay… I think.
    Im just kidding lots of people say they are gays, the three of them, I think its just them.

and about all the Kevin needs to chill, im with you.
    Ok so she says something childish SO WHAT?!
    wow, I dont know if they are in a fight, but hes just being so freaking annoying. I find HIM annoying, not her, shes just trying to make the interview like one they all’d do before, when they were all about jokes and how “life was beutiful” nick is dying with his answers, I like it when They ask them one again who he was goint to bring and everyone was like “ok, no one”
    hahaha that was good,

• StarLight24

what’s with the random pic of those guys carrying mannequin body parts?

• livingoutloud

Demi tweeted it.

• Charlotte-x-

So jealous of Demi omfg.

• iMystified

PullTheTrigger said:

=]
    omg I wish that was my school
    *gets on a plane to Ireland*
    :P

——————–

Ask ZT, that’s where people get their “legit” info

Ohhhh ok, so it’s basically a bull shit story?

demi fails miserably thats all

• StarLightSTARbright

and yet we have never heard her talk about aretha franklin being her #1 inspiration.

• HOT DAYUMMM

StarLightSTARbright
    You haven’t o.O?
    She talks about it all the time

This is a sweet picture.

• StarLightSTARbright

HOT DAYUMMM said:

StarLightSTARbright
    You haven’t o.O?
    She talks about it all the time

she does, o.
    well tbh i dont read or watch demi interviews, because she irritates me.

• dsn43

@StarLightSTARbright
    dude, you are a BLIND FOOL if you’ve NEVER heard demi talk about her first and ultimate inspiration.
    seriousllly.
    let me point you in the RIGHT direction :

Aretha probably didn’t even know who Demi is.

Aretha probably didn’t even know who Demi is.

• harrypotterbitches

thats awesome! :) and wtf is going on in the 2nd photo lol

I felt the weird vibe too, but at firts I thought it was Nick trying to be too serious about this stuff, and Kevin and his weird actitud with her, (im not saying they are in a fight)
    I definetly dont think Jemi is over, thats just stupid. But I do think like you… They are in a hard time,
    The thing is Demi has already opened for them twise, first in 2008 i think… then south america and now shes “one of the openers”?
    I dont know, I think she was just trying to make the interview funnier cuz they were being too serious, and Joe wasnt actually talking about ANYTHING at all, so she had the need to say something, even thought Kevin would be like “oh, just be quiet”.

Im sorry but i dont know why im not liking Kevin that much, since hes all married hes acting different, not in a bad way, just different trying to be “so mature” truth to be told, hes just 22? 23? hes a kid just like Joe.
    Im 19 myself and i hang out with friends older than me, my best friend is 26 and hes not acting all jerk whenever i say something childish :S

Yeah, I agree. I think Demi was pretty funny, but there definitely were awkward points. I just don’t think Kevin and Demi have ever really gotten along that well. I feel like Joe was so quiet and it almost felt like he didn’t know whose side to choose or something. I think it was just an off day though…I’d be cranky with all that press too!

• cris

i love her eyebrows!
    I think its the form of them is awesome. I want them

Her eyebrows are awkward.

Really? I love her eyebrows…I think they’re amazing.

• dsn43

HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED?!?

KEVIN IS ACTING LIKE A BITCH TOWARD DEMI.

I MEAN, WHAT DO EXPECT KEVIN!! ?
    “BESTFRIENDS” ?!?!
    I GUESS KEVIN J IS JUST A FRICKEN LIAR.
    ANYWAY, I FEEL BAD FOR DEMI..
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEVIN,
    CHILL OUT..CAUSE YOUR STILL PLAYING TWEENIE CONCERTS.

AND JOE,
    IF THE RUMORS ARE TRUE ABOUT YOU AND DEMI OVER (GOD FORBID)
    THEN THE ONLY LOGICAL REASON WOULD BE..

YOU CAME OUT.
    YESSSS EVERYONE..
    JOE IS A BIG FAT GAY.

I HAVE RIGHTS TO SPEAK MY MIND..
    IT’S A GOSSIP SITE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

KTAHNKSBYE.

Fun Fact: Did you guys know that CR was a vehicle for Demi, it was not about the JB?

PS. As much as the JB spin it this is a CR2 Tour, not a Jonas one.

You are basing off their lives off of a few minutes of clip.

whoa, shut the fuck up about kevin.
    if demi stayed in her place, and didn’t
    interrupt him every five seconds, trying
    to get her little two cents in, he wouldn’t
    have been rolling his eyes. if someone did that to you bitches, i bet you would’ve done more than rolled your eyes! or if kevin was doing that to demi, you’d be complaining about it. you’re a bunch of hypocrites. that’s kind of embarassing, getting interrupted when you’re in the middle of speaking to the public, if you don’t know. so, shut the fuck up!

• lanaa

Wow. that’s pretty awesome.

• weirdo

awww xD

• Mareike

aww
    & Demi looks gorgeous btw

• inwonderland

I wanna meet her too.

• JBmuchbetter

Demi is pretty <3

• Loveit-

That’s awesome
    Demi looks good as always :)

demi is so beautiful…
    love her

• QueenRoxxy

oh. Demi looks nice.

• CupcakezLover

Demi is gorgeous and I love Aretha. <3 I keep seeing that Demi pic on my milk too. Haha.

• picstoburn

nice shirt demi.

• Disdain

Demi! Yay!

Okay. I’m going now. Bye!!!

• weirdo

I wish my milk cartons were cool! :(

That’s funny! Aretha probably doesn’t even know who Demi is. LMAO!

Stop talking bad about kevin. If he doesn’t like Demi then he probably has his reasons AND demi was rude, she always interrupted when kev was answering his questions.

I love kevin <3333333333

• Anonymous436
  • MynameisLO

SHE GOT TO MEET ARETHA! freaking jealous. I went to her concert, she’s timeless! so freaking… ahhh!

Always thought Demi was smart NOT dating a Jonas bros now she sees all the crap you get when you do plus its going to be very difficult when she and Joe do break up and she has to continue working with them.

prom dresses
    Prom dresses, evening wear, daywear and accessories from celebrity designers and exclusive ranges.

• Fiona

Demi looks great.
    What up with the second pic!?!? The guy holding the lower body looks wrong…

• mctiqueen

Your welcome :)

• iaskedtaylorx3

Hehehe , i’m new

sorry i’m kind of excited :)
    I’ve been trying to make an account for months and it finally worked !
    ===
    :) welcome to OCeanup.

Thnx :)

• picstoburn

Hehehe , i’m new

sorry i’m kind of excited :)
    I’ve been trying to make an account for months and it finally worked !
    ===
    :) welcome to OCeanup.

Thnx :)

lol i like your oceanup name btw it’s funny.

• picstoburn

Hehehe , i’m new

sorry i’m kind of excited :)
    I’ve been trying to make an account for months and it finally worked !
    ===
    :) welcome to OCeanup.

Thnx :)

lol i like your oceanup name btw it’s funny.

• iaskedtaylorx3

sorry i’m kind of excited :)
    I’ve been trying to make an account for months and it finally worked !
    ===
    :) welcome to OCeanup.

Thnx :)

lol i like your oceanup name btw it’s funny.

Haha, I know
    It just came to me and I laughed.Alot

• MileysGayestFan

holy crap that must be a dream come true for her, thats incredible.

and im loving the other pic she tweeted XD

• peacelovehearts

COOL.. :P

• leLIVREinterdit

yes, we heard you the first time. now keep it to yourself.

• Princess Awesome

Aretha just like whatever lol

• Princess Awesome

*Aretha’s just like “whatver”
    haha too many typos!

• Princess Awesome

*whatever
    wow i’m totally out of it today haha

• PullTheTrigger

:] yes im in this video LMAO. its pree’ awesome. you should watch it ;o

She’s about to hit the road with the boy that dumped her….ouch…gonna be a long summer for demi.

• Princess Awesome

3 comments in a row!! AWESOME!

• Princess Awesome

PullTheTrigger said:

:] yes im in this video LMAO. its pree’ awesome. you should watch it ;o

is that bill from TH in ur icon??

• PullTheTrigger

Princess Awesome said:

PullTheTrigger said:

:] yes im in this video LMAO. its pree’ awesome. you should watch it ;o

is that bill from TH in ur icon??

sure isss ;}

• cris

aaww..
    She must be REALLY happy, might have been like a dream come true.
    Im kinda sure Joe took the photo (dont hate on me, just kidding)

Demi IS THE BEST i love her so MUCH, and i dont like how people are all “shes rude” when she was just trying to be FUNNY in that interview, people NEEDS to chill!

• PullTheTrigger
  • Princess Awesome

PullTheTrigger said:

Princess Awesome said:

PullTheTrigger said:

:] yes im in this video LMAO. its pree’ awesome. you should watch it ;o

is that bill from TH in ur icon??

sure isss ;}

• Princess Awesome

qwertyuiop[]';lkjhgfdsazxcvbnm,.;lkjhgfdsaqwertyuiop

——————–

Your assumptions and imagination are amusing me.

• Princess Awesome

Alejandro

• PullTheTrigger

Princess Awesome said:

PullTheTrigger said:

Princess Awesome said:

PullTheTrigger said:

:] yes im in this video LMAO. its pree’ awesome. you should watch it ;o

is that bill from TH in ur icon??

sure isss ;}

i love emma watson <3

• cris

yes, we heard you the first time. now keep it to yourself.

im sure I’d be like that if I met Rachel McAdams, I LOVER HER to death,

Im kinda sure you’d be like that, wouldnt ya?

• Princess Awesome

i love emma watson <3

me too!

• MileyIsBestest

Princess Awesome said:

i love emma watson <3

me too!

Me three!

cris said:

aaww..
    She must be REALLY happy, might have been like a dream come true.
    Im kinda sure Joe took the photo (dont hate on me, just kidding)

—————-

I think it’s weird for Demi to adjust. She’s having a hard time fitting in with the brothers and I think she feels less important. They have been together their entire lives and can interrupt each other and know when one should talk and one shouldn’t and Demi doesn’t get those vibes from them. I think she’s very frustrated by it, and I think they are as well. But I think that it time, it will become more natural and she’ll adjust to their dynamic.

• MileyIsBestest

cris said:

aaww..
    She must be REALLY happy, might have been like a dream come true.
    Im kinda sure Joe took the photo (dont hate on me, just kidding)

—————-

What the hell are you talking about?

• peacelovehearts

PullTheTrigger said:

:] yes im in this video LMAO. its pree’ awesome. you should watch it ;o
    Oh god.. I would shoot myself before i wore an outfit like that ..kudos to you…O_O

• PullTheTrigger

peacelovehearts said:

PullTheTrigger said:

:] yes im in this video LMAO. its pree’ awesome. you should watch it ;o

LMFAO. ‘outfit’
    its a stupid uniform >.> i hate it

• aNoN

Alejandro
    Franando

SELENA GOMEZ <3

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Aww Demi looks gorgeous!

• cris

cris said:

aaww..
    She must be REALLY happy, might have been like a dream come true.
    Im kinda sure Joe took the photo (dont hate on me, just kidding)

—————-

• HOT DAYUMMM

Kevin doesn’t like Demi…
    It’s a known fact.

read zack taylors recent post on joe and demi

• HOT DAYUMMM

Nice weave, Aretha d:

• iMystified
  • PullTheTrigger

iMystified said:

:D

OMFG. -dies-

• iMystified

:D

OMFG. -dies-
    -Dies with you-
    :P

not too many people do anymore

Her eyebrows are awkward.

• PullTheTrigger
  • Jerseygirl

Does Demi really have to tweet about it twice? Not necessary.

• Jerseygirl

Nice weave, Aretha d:

That’s not weave, I think it is extensions.

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Kevin doesn’t like Demi…
    It’s a known fact.

—————-

No, it is not.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

that great
    it was her dream to meat her and she did