Jonas Brothers & Family TRUMP-TASTIC

jonas-brothers-trump-tastic-332
jonas-brothers-trump-tastic-1

From Dylan: My two friends and I went to the Jonas Brothers hotel in NYC today. We got there at 6 and we waited for 4 and a half hours until they came at around 10:30 with their whole family. There were a lot of people there during..

..the day, but as it got later, more people left. When they finally came out, they took pictures with everyone. They were so sweet. Tia & Tamara Mowry, Aretha Franklin and Magic Johnson were also there. Thx Molly for more pix!

OU I’m not spamming..grrrrrrr

• INeedAHero

they look so short next to that dude! XP

• Lilly

Whenever OU post about someone at the Trump hotel they used the word Trump-tastic lol

LOL Dumaa your icon… :P

• Lilly

Duma with a Demi icon???? :P

• Dumaaa ?

Duma with a Demi icon???? :P
    ____________

You like? Opposite day is today. ;)

• Anonymousmakeme

she looks like she has down syndrome

• Anonymousmakeme

she looks like she has down syndrome

• -Hibz-

I get so jealous whenever I see a cute fan pic.
    Its like.. I want one of those!

But then again, if I was in it.. it wouldnt be cute. Hahaha.

Oh, and for some reason.. I find that second main picture cute. Shows off their awesome hair. Haha.

• Lilly

You like? Opposite day is today. ;)
    Really? Didn’t get that memo. :P
    In that case, I should get a Taylor icon, I bet Mercedes would love that ;)

• -Hibz-

Lmao @ the last picture with Nick and Joe.

Joe, who you planning to kill?

-Hibz- said:

I get so jealous whenever I see a cute fan pic.
    Its like.. I want one of those!

But then again, if I was in it.. it wouldnt be cute. Hahaha.

I wanna meet them so bad :(

AAHHH!!! I’m seriously MISSING Jemi now! For real! They can’t be over.

• Dumaaa ?

Really? Didn’t get that memo. :P
    In that case, I should get a Taylor icon, I bet Mercedes would love that ;)
    ____________

Yup, yup. You should. And then screencap it, so she can see it. ;P

• Natalie

SO.
    FUCKING.
    CUTE.
    I love them too much :)
    And yay! No demi still!
    Today has been a good day :p

• -Hibz-

Young hearts, I believe that we are not far, from becoming who we truly are.. Love is on it’s way.

-Hibz-
    May 20, 2010 @ 11:18 pm
    -Hibz- said:

Lmao @ the last picture with Nick and Joe.

Joe, who you planning to kill?

ikr? :P

• Lilly

Aretha Franklin, one of the best singers, Magic Johnson, one of the best basketball players, and…Tia & Tamara Mowry??? :P

Odd bunch

HHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHA
    TWITTER.COM/DAMNYOUANGEL

JBmuchbetter said:

-Hibz- said:

I get so jealous whenever I see a cute fan pic.
    Its like.. I want one of those!

But then again, if I was in it.. it wouldnt be cute. Hahaha.

I wanna meet them so bad :(
    Me too.
    Even if I cant meet them, its okay.
    I just wanna see a concert. Just ONE. Pretty please? :(

• Timber518

That picture is gorgeous and creepy at the same time…

• Lilly

Yup, yup. You should. And then screencap it, so she can see it. ;P
    Haha, she’ll be so mad that she wasn’t here to witness it ;)

Susie got your number
    And Susie ain’t your friend
    Look who took you under
    With seven inches in
    Blood is on the dance floor
    Blood is on the knife
    Susie’s got your number
    And Susie says it’s right

i’m bored……………….the guys all look good in the pics.

• -Hibz-

AAHHH!!! I’m seriously MISSING Jemi now! For real! They can’t be over.
    Relax, they probably arent even over. Its all just speculation. Even if they WERE over.. there’s still tour. They’ll still be with/around each other.

Hangover said:

I love the second pic:)
    Same :D

I want Nick’s hair :/

• Dumaaa ?

I like looking for icons. I found a Justin Bieber one I actually like. Might use it later on today as part of my opposite day icons. :P

• -Hibz-

You know what I wanna know? How did Tim get so far?

All he had was a cute smile. Other then that, I found him boring.

Hibz- said:

AAHHH!!! I’m seriously MISSING Jemi now! For real! They can’t be over.

——————

Eeeewww.
    Is that Alex?

God, too many bluenons!

Whatsuuuup?! Haha.

Watching video on You Tube! You?
    Nothing! In class bored as hell.
    Twitters dead. OU’s dead.
    Just staring at the screen. Lmao.

In class? Where are you from? lol Staring at the screen is fun.

• SJG97

jackie please take me backie.

This was what made me love Lee ^

Hibz- said:

I really liked his cover of Daughters, but he got voted off. :/ I’m rooting for Lee.
    I knew he wasnt gonna make it anyway.
    Lee has it in the bag.

—————

I was also rooting for Big Mike and they kicked him off too. :/ lol I never liked Crystal.
    I’m exactly the same haha. I liked Mike alot.

I was also an Aaron fan. He was so cute and had a pretty good voice IMO.

—————–

I forgot about Aaron, I was also rooting for him and that girl who always screamed. I don’t know her name, she had a good voice, but she didn’t know how to control it or sing for that matter.

Hibz- said:

AAHHH!!! I’m seriously MISSING Jemi now! For real! They can’t be over.

——————

Eeeewww.
    Is that Alex?

God, too many bluenons!

Whatsuuuup?! Haha.

Watching video on You Tube! You?
    Nothing! In class bored as hell.
    Twitters dead. OU’s dead.
    Just staring at the screen. Lmao.

In class? Where are you from? lol Staring at the screen is fun.
    I’m from China :D

Lol, kidding.

Australia :) And yes, totally fun.

Hibz- said:

I knew he wasnt gonna make it anyway.
    Lee has it in the bag.

—————

I’m exactly the same haha. I liked Mike alot.

I was also an Aaron fan. He was so cute and had a pretty good voice IMO.

—————–

Siobhan.
    I liked her at first too til I realised she was only good at screaming. When she sang like.. normal.. I hated it. It sounded weird.

• CantHaveYou

NICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!<3

looking amazing as usual! gosh just stop being amazing Nick! :)

• Lilly

She needs to get on tomorrow then. Opposite day! :P
    Is that an actual legit thing or just something you made up? ;)

• SJG97

PUT THE SHORT LEASH BACK ON ME!!!!

Hibz- said:

AAHHH!!! I’m seriously MISSING Jemi now! For real! They can’t be over.

——————

Eeeewww.
    Is that Alex?

God, too many bluenons!

Whatsuuuup?! Haha.

• -Hibz-

I knew he wasnt gonna make it anyway.
    Lee has it in the bag.

• Dumaaa ?

Is that an actual legit thing or just something you made up? ;)
    __________

Something I made up. :P I liked this icon of Demi and I wanted to use it even though I don`t like her. LOL.

• picstoburn

aww i wanted to meet them :(
    once again i always miss them when their in new york.

• Lilly

Goodnight peeps! I’m heading to bed early for once :P

Hibz- said:

AAHHH!!! I’m seriously MISSING Jemi now! For real! They can’t be over.

——————

Eeeewww.
    Is that Alex?

God, too many bluenons!

Whatsuuuup?! Haha.

Watching video on You Tube! You?

Hibz- said:

AAHHH!!! I’m seriously MISSING Jemi now! For real! They can’t be over.

——————

Eeeewww.
    Is that Alex?

God, too many bluenons!

Whatsuuuup?! Haha.

Watching video on You Tube! You?
    Nothing! In class bored as hell.
    Twitters dead. OU’s dead.
    Just staring at the screen. Lmao.

Hibz- said:

I knew he wasnt gonna make it anyway.
    Lee has it in the bag.

—————

• Dumaaa ?

Goodnight peeps! I’m heading to bed early for once :P
    ___________

LOL. You call this early? Yeah, okay. :P Goodnight, weed partner in crime! :)

• Hangover

I love the second pic:)

• picstoburn

ehhh i can’t stand watching the fresh prince on disney xD

Hibz- said:

I knew he wasnt gonna make it anyway.
    Lee has it in the bag.

—————

I’m exactly the same haha. I liked Mike alot.

I was also an Aaron fan. He was so cute and had a pretty good voice IMO.

jemi is over a girl there they looked awkward and didnt even make eye contact.
    Pfff way to go jemi :(

NOT what I wanted to see first thing this morning was lovato singing ‘You Can’t Back Down”.

RME!

Yeh I must be getting way to old for Disney loved all those old shows but not so much with the current ones!!!

yay hah
    ansd hell yeah he is!!

yay hah
    ansd hell yeah he is!!

JEMI IS OVER
    also, isnt kevin looking amazing lately?!

i got a few chuckles out of the camp rock dancers, so amusing….something’s off. js

YES! The JB are finally on without you know who!

The guys look great!

Dang! Demi sounds horrible!

I will be so excited to met them in New York.But,maybe next time.I really think that they are the best music group right now.I am so happy that i look up to them.And,the jonas Brothers are great examples for kids and adults these days.Danielle Jonas looks amazing in this picture.I bet Kevin And Danielle went to visit her family.God bless you jobos and have a safe trip back home.

Nick is extremely mature. He’s also very smart and no he doesn’t talk about his relationships. It’s only girls that date the Jonas Brothers that feel like they have to discuss everything. Nick doesn’t call himself a child. He simply says he is 17. He’s not looking for marriage at this point. He’s smart enough to know he should take his time.

Greast pictures from the Trump. Kevin and Nick look great. And I love their mom.

http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=12071&fid=67492 joe loooks like he has an orgasm lol ges do dmoking hot there

JEMI IS OVER HAHA PEOPLE SAID THEY DIDNT EVEN TALKED ON GMA.BYE JEMI :)

Oh come on. Where are the Jonas Brothers?

Is it just about Demi? This sucks!

Hibz- said:

You know what I wanna know? How did Tim get so far?

All he had was a cute smile. Other then that, I found him boring.

———————

I’m betting it was the girls that got him so far. But I really liked this performance of his.

CantHaveYou said:

NICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!<3

looking amazing as usual! gosh just stop being amazing Nick! :)
    Haha. You love Nick alot.
    Why isnt he your icon then? Lol.

B O R E D

• Dumaaa ?

I adore Nick`s smile, Kevin`s laugh, and Joe`s glasses. <3

Good to see Big Rob in Burning up!

I’m from China :D

Lol, kidding.

Australia :) And yes, totally fun.

——————-

Australia? Cool. :)

Hibz- said:

You know what I wanna know? How did Tim get so far?

All he had was a cute smile. Other then that, I found him boring.

———————

Me too.
    Watch this Lee performanceee!

The crowd that’s there seem to be enjoying the JB! They sound and look great!

I need more Nacy (Nick + Macy) or Nickole (Nick Jonas + Nicole Anderson) posts. They are absolutely cute together! Who cares if she’s older than him? Miley dated Justin Gaston and Joe date Camilla Belle!

yeap! but girl are older mentally than guys. Nick still call himself a child, and he effin turning 18. I think nick is very immature and always blame the girl for his mistakes and actions. A real man can carrie a serious relationship without taking breaks or just accept the girl for who she is! like miley says a real girl with confident can’t be tamed. nicole is older and nick is younger there is a big age gap differently mentally and physically. Nick is not mature he is just shy and don’t know what to say, it doesn’t equal matureness. Miley seem more mature than nick she stays long periods of time and she looking for something stable because her life is so hectic, and she knows what she wants wether people like it or not. she come into her own person while nick always have his brother doing everything for him instead of himself, miley on the other hand is a star within her own right without any brother or sister help.

_______________

do you have problems ? how can Nick ‘always blame the girl for his mistakes and actions’ if he doesn’t say ANYTHING about his relashionships ?
    and wtf ?! how is he immature? because he doesn’t want to date seriously ? SO WHAT ?! ITS HIS LIFE! HE DATES WHOEVER HE WANTS EVERYTIME HE WANTS! and WHEN DID NICK CALL HIMSELF A CHILD?!
    you need help

Totally enjoyed the JB and Big Rob!

Guess jemi is dead then :'( I liked them together.Oh well hope they stay friends :)

JEMI DIDNT PERFORM THEIR DUET WTF? I MEAN I UNDERSTAND THEY ARE OVER BUT CAN THEY STAY FRIENDS? WHAT HAPPENED TO NO MATTER WHAT WE WILL BE BFF FOREVER????? GOSH

• mctiqueen

Alright. Well, first of all, good morning everyone! I have not yet been to bed and it is 9:23am where I am, lmao. Um, just watched GMA…and wow can’t believe I am actually saying this, but Demi outdid the Jonas Bros. on this one. I mean, honestly, if it wasn’t for Nick’s sex appeal today and his energy, I honestly think I would have flipped the channel. And who cares about ‘Jemi’? They will be together for like the whole summer, I’m sure they will re-connect or whatever if they even are broken up :) and i loved seeing bgirlshorty and courtney out there doin’ their thang i saw nick lookin at courtney a couple of times haha

why do people care so much about crowd numbers and stats? enjoy the music – they seem to like what they do regardless of popularity

• mctiqueen

Nick looked so hot drumming away. I was in heaven watching him bang those drums, lmao. It was cool to see the whole band back together :)

that just proved we were right jemi is over.they were supposed to do a duet and they did not do it.

____________

ikr, people is so ridiculous these days ¬_¬

don’t you see it’s two different styles of music? What DL did was like dance pop. You can’t compare what she did to like their stuff. Apples and oranges.
    JB are a BAND, not a dance band. REAL musicians. This whole thing is soo weird. I’m not a fan of the dancers b/c I think it’s just so weird. Is it a dance show? This isn’t HSM. Or is it an actual band playing a show?

See what I’m saying???

• Anika

On gma this morning, the crowd is pretty big but not like it has been in the past.
    ___

Maybe because it was like 6am or something
    and most fans have to go to school?
    I’m a fan, but I wouldn’t get up at 5 to see
    them at like 6 or 7am.

Aaaand … last week about 40-50 thousand people
    showed up to one of their shows. So, uhm, yeah.
    They’re not over!

• mctiqueen

I thought the dancers was a nice, added bonus. They did great. And yeah, I’m so exhausted, I’m worried I like haven’t even been to bed yet :/

• Afterglow

The guys did great :)
    I always love it when they perform “Burnin’ up” so that i can see big rob haha, he’s awesome. Good to hear “SOS” too, but the damn news cut it off during the 2nd verse… boo :/ but other than that, loved it :)

So watsup with all the rumors about Jemi breakup?? :$

jobrosupdates_n

L.A. Baby,Can’t Back Down,Burning Up (showed on TV),”Wouldn’t change a thing” duet between Demi and Joe from Camp Rock 2 (not shown on TV),

So they did perform the song. =)

• mctiqueen

Lmao I wonder why they didn’t show Joe and Demi’s duet on TV? And, I’m sure some creeper fan took a video of them singing their duet, so Jemi fans can rest easy now :)

they did not perform it they were supposed to do it but they ddint people over there said they werent…

When we thought Nick was dating Courtney he was actually getting close with Selena so…. I doubt that Courtney rumor was true

THEY PERFORMED PLEASE BE MINE.

JEMI IS SO OVER CAN WE MOVE ON NOW?

I think jemi break up will do good to demi no more interviews,no more hates from joe fans,and she will go to her tour and relax and move on. I am sure they will remain friends <3 I hope so anyway.

No unfortunately the jemi breakup rumor really make sense.Kinda like them together.at least they tried :D
    Jemi BFF forever then ;)

Mrs. Jonas looks like Camilla Belle…
    Creepy.

• Fiona

cute pics. like the one with the back of their heads.
    Tia and Tamara love them on Sister Sister and Twitches.

Why are people saying that Joe and Demi broke up???

• superJOEman

Mama Denise looks super pretty!! And no Demi? I wonder why..

Siobhan.

—————–

I think that with more training she could have improved her voice. But what do people see in Crystal?

I’m from China :D

Lol, kidding.

Australia :) And yes, totally fun.

——————-

Australia? Cool. :)
    Yup! Shame though.
    You’re my husband yet you live 10 million miles away.

Siobhan.

—————–

I dont know :/
    Like, Crystal isnt horrible or anything.. but yeah.
    And she comes off as cold sometimes which I dont like.

I’m from China :D

Lol, kidding.

Australia :) And yes, totally fun.

——————-

Australia? Cool. :)
    Yup! Shame though.
    You’re my husband yet you live 10 million miles away.

—————–

This relationship is not gonna work out. :(

I feel like my ears bleeding.

• CantHaveYou

-Hibz- said:

CantHaveYou said:

NICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!<3

looking amazing as usual! gosh just stop being amazing Nick! :)
    Haha. You love Nick alot.
    Why isnt he your icon then? Lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i know! i love him ALOT!
    i have had him on my icon many times but i cant bring myself to get rid of Josh Holloway :P hes more sexier i must admit!

• crazylady

LOL.

Joe looks awesome in that photo. And his eyes look greenish. Or is that just me?

think it’s just you..his eyes look like the shade they are normally to me which is almond.

• -Hibz-

I really liked Andrew Garcia.
    I saw him on YT before he went on AI and his voice was just like.. woah. Haha.

Me too.
    Watch this Lee performanceee!

—————-

That was great, I liked it. He looks like my cousin. hahaha

• JBmuchbetter

Brett Lee is so cute..ehh random much!? lol

ew joe needs to wax those catepillars off his face..smh.

• crazylady

I adore Nick`s smile, Kevin`s laugh, and Joe`s glasses. <3

I adore Nick and Joseph’s smiles and Kevin’s laugh (who doesn’t love Kevin’s laugh)
    glasses not so much..miss his old ones

I’m from China :D

Lol, kidding.

Australia :) And yes, totally fun.

——————-

Australia? Cool. :)
    Yup! Shame though.
    You’re my husband yet you live 10 million miles away.

—————–

This relationship is not gonna work out. :(
    :o We can make it work!

• SunLight Princess

Joe always looks cute :)

• JBmuchbetter

IA joe’s eyebrows look weird ..

• DemiLenaJonas

OU, why is there not a category for Nicole Anderson here? I mean, Chelsea Staub has one and they are both JONAS girls… Get Nicole Anderson in now. =P

May 20, 2010 @ 11:54 pm

Me too.
    Watch this Lee performanceee!

—————-

That was great, I liked it. He looks like my cousin. hahaha
    Well since WE can work out >=|

Hook me up with your cuz. Hahaha.

I dont know :/
    Like, Crystal isnt horrible or anything.. but yeah.
    And she comes off as cold sometimes which I dont like.
    ——————

She’s arrogant.

• Disdain

Susie got your number
    And Susie ain’t your friend
    Look who took you under
    With seven inches in
    Blood is on the dance floor
    Blood is on the knife
    Susie’s got your number
    And Susie says it’s right

i’m bored……………….the guys all look good in the pics.
    YAY! MJ 4EVA!

• crazylady

IA joe’s eyebrows look weird ..
    ———————————–
    how? they’re as bushy as they’ve always been to me.
    have you even pictured him with thinner eyebrows?
    I started to once. it wasn’t pretty *shudders*

Hibz- said:

I really liked Andrew Garcia.
    I saw him on YT before he went on AI and his voice was just like.. woah. Haha.

He had a good voice, but most of his performances on AI were boring or plain.

• CantHaveYou

DemiLenaJonas said:

theres prob none because theyre not filming Jonas anymore. plus Nick and Nicole in my opinion are NOT dating, theyre just friends!

I dont know :/
    Like, Crystal isnt horrible or anything.. but yeah.
    And she comes off as cold sometimes which I dont like.
    ——————

She’s arrogant.
    Oooo.

Dang, the teacher wants me outta the class in 10 minutes. Its only 5 and I told my bro to pick me up at 5:30

I wanted OU to keep me company til then >=|

Hibz- said:

I really liked Andrew Garcia.
    I saw him on YT before he went on AI and his voice was just like.. woah. Haha.

He had a good voice, but most of his performances on AI were boring or plain.
    Yeah, he just wasnt picking the right songs I think. He probably still woulda been part of the competition if he did though.

• disney_girl

Oh man joe looks hot :)

• Disdain

Hai guys!

I’m goin in a few. Talk to me now!

crazylady said:

IA joe’s eyebrows look weird ..
    ———————————–
    how? they’re as bushy as they’ve always been to me.
    have you even pictured him with thinner eyebrows?
    I started to once. it wasn’t pretty *shudders*
    Ikr?
    Its like people pick on his eyebrows but he just wouldnt look the same without em.
    And some people have even said Nicks are too thin.. its like, imagine him with Joebrows. It wouldnt look right. Haha.

Disdain said:

Hai guys!

I’m goin in a few. Talk to me now!

Me too.

HI!
    HOW ARE YOU?
    GOOD?
    GREAT!
    KAY.
    BYE!

• -Hibz-

Lmao. My comments are flooding this post!

• Disdain

-Hibz- said:
    Disdain said:

Hai guys!

I’m goin in a few. Talk to me now!

Me too.

HI!
    HOW ARE YOU?
    GOOD?
    GREAT!
    KAY.
    BYE!
    Are you going now?

I. OWN. THIS. POST.

ROOAAAR.

I’m gonna go to sleep.

• Disdain

I wanna own!

Disdain said:

-Hibz- said:
    Disdain said:

Hai guys!

I’m goin in a few. Talk to me now!

Me too.

HI!
    HOW ARE YOU?
    GOOD?
    GREAT!
    KAY.
    BYE!
    Are you going now?

No, not yet.
    Teachers gonna ask me to leave soon though.

I can feel it.

I’m gonna go to sleep.
    Oh, that was quick. Lmao.

Alrighty!

Sweet dreams. No wet ones o.O

• -Hibz-

Honey, why you callin’ me so late?
    Its kinda hard to talk right now.

*sigh*

OU is DEAD!

• -Hibz-

Alright, time to go home.

Goodbye no-one! Lmao.

• SJG97

Everyone left.Hmmmmmmm.What to do.

• SJG97

I’m blue da ba de da die da ba de

• SJG97

Some people call me the space cowboy.

• SJG97

Some call me the gangster of love.

Some call me Maurice.

• SJG97

Cause’ I speak of the pompetous of love

• SJG97

People talk about me baby.
    Say I’m doing wrong,doing wrong
    But don’t you worry baby,don’t worry
    Cause’ I’m right here at home

Cause’ I’m a picker
    I’m a grinner
    I’m a lover
    And I’m a sinner
    playin’ my music in the sun
    I’m a joker
    I’m a smoker
    I’m a mid-night toker
    I get my lovin’ on the run
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

• SJG97

You’re the cutest thing that I ever did see
    I really love your peaches
    Want to shake your tree
    Lovey dovey, lovey dovey, lovey dovey all the time
    Ooh wee baby, I sure show you a good time

Random question, but does anyone know what hotel this is?!

wooooooooo

• iris

Not to buy ticket for Camp Rock Tour, Courtney Galiano Famewhore is in the Tour too .. I hate her

cheap prom dresses
    prom dresses
    is the best online United Kingdom Dresses store where you can buy the cheapest dresses,including Evening,Bridesmaid ,Wedding dresses and more.
    evening dresses

Come on oceanup broaden your gossip pool .. Post stuff on amber riley,drew scott, v-factory, one call, charice , lea michelle, kevin mchale, corey monteith, the cast of the vampire diaries, travis garland, post something weekly to promote unknown artists make your site better I dare yah

• JB

Nick and Courtney again together? eww Nick is idiot

Lmfao xD Nourtney is baaaack!! Nick is such a man whore O.O

Please don’t start with the nickand Courtney thing. There no actual proof the first time, just Zack taylor. Just because she is dancing for them does not mean anything. Leave them alone. Nick is not close to a manwhore. Poor teenager dates a few people like any other teen and he gets a bad rep.

You do know that every single thing Zack has said about the jo bros has been true?

Miley solely funds the program, & came w/ her dad BillyRay, to talk to the kids & help pack the backpacks w/ food.#BlessingsInABackpack

Miley Cyrus in the Mountains
    Each weekend, one pop music superstar makes sure kids at Hazard Independent Schools have food when they are not in school.

Pop singer Miley Cyrus took a break from her busy schedule to visit children right here in the mountains.

Kids from Hazard Independent Schools threw their hands up for Miley when she walked into the forum with her dad, Billy Ray, Thursday afternoon.

Cyrus was there as part of the Blessings in a Backpack program, which she sponsors, here locally.

She provides food for 425 kids in the school district to bring home for the weekend.

Cornett says Cyrus will increase funding to bring snacks to a total of 600 kids for the next school year.

Does Miley’s “Simple Song” remind you of Love Actually? — http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Cz-1xLV1A

So sorry to post this here (again), but I really need to know if anyone agrees with me…

Please watch the video and comment there to tell me what you think.

• StarLight24

I miss all the old disney shows now after seeing the names ‘Tia and Tamera Mowry’ =\

• merissa99

I love Tia & Tamara! Sister, Sister will always be my favorite Disney show.

Well,the Jb are on GMA now…

I’m already sick of seeing Jemi and they haven’t even started singing yet! o_O

Courtney on this tour? Like I needed yet another reason not to go this summer.

And I don’t mean just her, but all those stupid dancers? CHHHHHHHEEEEESSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYY.

When did JB turn into BSB?

every step these guys make make them look worse and worse.

AND before you go crazy, I am a FAN!!!

Why are people saying that Joe and Demi broke up???
    _
    cause they did

WHEN ARE THEY GONNA SAY THEY RE OVER?

After CR2 comes out.

• Disdain

Heh. Guess whose back?

YOUR CRAZY GIRLFRIEND! Mmmhmm! Wassup, wassup dudeeees!

I know I should not be happy cause breakup sucks but the fact jemi is over make me happy…Love the tweets of demi,her quotes and the non pics of both of them during NY and they did not perform their DUET YAYYY
    Can I say: Woooohooo
    Sorry demi :)

• LadybugLove

Blaaaah, school is so boring. :/

• LadybugLove

Can I say: Woooohooo
    Sorry demi :)

You have a little too much time on your hands, crazy anon…
    I mean, to be happy that people break up? Sure, Demi was annoying with all the blabbing about Joe, but still.
    And tbh, I don’t even think they broke up.

Mrs. Jonas looks like Camilla Belle…
    Creepy
    I always thought so too!

OU I’m not spamming

i was 1st..

LOL the 2nd pic is amazing.. Joe is so hottt. *dies*

Aaaand … last week about 40-50 thousand people
    showed up to one of their shows. So, uhm, yeah.
    They’re not over!
    The final count was 25,000.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

The boys all look good in the photo.

• Dumaaa ?

Aww, Tia and Tamara. I used to love Sister-Sister. :P

Nick is looking so good!

AAHHH!!! I’m seriously MISSING Jemi now! For real! They can’t be over.

——————

Eeeewww.

• Dumaaa ?

Haha, she’ll be so mad that she wasn’t here to witness it ;)
    _____________

She needs to get on tomorrow then. Opposite day! :P

-Hibz- said:

JBmuchbetter said:

-Hibz- said:

I get so jealous whenever I see a cute fan pic.
    Its like.. I want one of those!

But then again, if I was in it.. it wouldnt be cute. Hahaha.

I wanna meet them so bad :(
    Me too.
    Even if I cant meet them, its okay.
    I just wanna see a concert. Just ONE. Pretty please? :(
    Aw I know :(

Timber518 said:

That picture is gorgeous and creepy at the same time…
    LOL.

• AnonymoAnonymousmakemeus

daniele looks weird.
    poor thing.
    DS!

• -Hibz-

AAHHH!!! I’m seriously MISSING Jemi now! For real! They can’t be over.

——————

Eeeewww.
    Is that Alex?

God, too many bluenons!

was the show free or did people buy tickets?

• Lilly

I kinda want Jemi to breakup right now so I can claim it was due to my song. Just like how I claim, I was the cause of Bieberlake hitting puberty ;)

Hibz- said:

AAHHH!!! I’m seriously MISSING Jemi now! For real! They can’t be over.

——————