Jonas Brothers Give IMPORTANT Advice

To their 6 year old selves.. 1+ & Cambio Facebook pix.

UPDATE: Billboard CHAT videos under!

BORING STUFF

Jenniferr:
    your icon made me LOL.

ahaha aww they are soo cute.
    i love them.
    ahah i dont know but nick is being funnier lately…

—————

Lol I know! He cracks me up!! And it doesn’t hurt that he’s ffiiooonneee! lol

They’re too cute for words sometimes.

And seriously, SOMEONE needs to get the video of them stuck in the elevator – I’m sure it’s just full of lolz. Get TMZ on this ASAP.
    YEAP WHO PEE IN THEIR PANTS????

@ddlovato I just love u. Know that, you are such a rockstar
    about 22 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to ddlovato

This is all the while “Jemi” is having their little “break-up”

…Things must come to an end sometime.

• Damon Salvatore

uncle jesse, danny tanner, joey gladstone… just sayin. think about it.

HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED?!?

KEVIN IS ACTING LIKE A BITCH TOWARD DEMI.

I MEAN, WHAT DO EXPECT KEVIN!! ?
    SHE’S ONLY 17. AND YOU ROLLING YOUR EYES EVERTYIME SHE ATTEMPTS TO SAY SOMETHING (STUPID OR NOT) DOESN’T HELP THE GIRL OUT WITH THE INTERVIEW. I THOUGH YALL WERE
    “BESTFRIENDS” ?!?!
    I GUESS KEVIN J IS JUST A FRICKEN LIAR.
    ANYWAY, I FEEL BAD FOR DEMI..
    KEVIN AND HIS WIFE MUST DESPISE HER, IT’S PRETTY FRICKEN OBVIOUS IN ALL THERE LATEST INTERVIEWS AND VIDS OF THEM AT PREMIERES OR AWARD SHOWS. WHOEVER DOESN’T SEE IT , IS A BLIND IDIOT.
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEVIN,
    CHILL OUT..CAUSE YOUR STILL PLAYING TWEENIE CONCERTS.

AND JOE,
    IF THE RUMORS ARE TRUE ABOUT YOU AND DEMI OVER (GOD FORBID)
    THEN THE ONLY LOGICAL REASON WOULD BE..

YOU CAME OUT.
    YESSSS EVERYONE..
    JOE IS A BIG FAT GAY.

I HAVE RIGHTS TO SPEAK MY MIND..
    IT’S A GOSSIP SITE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Jenniferr:
    your icon made me LOL.

Thanks, wouldn’t it be cute to have little Semi’s running around!?

where in the world is Demi?

oh yeah,

enjoying NY without Joe.

yessssssssssssss.

• Jenniferr

HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED?!?

KEVIN IS ACTING LIKE A BITCH TOWARD DEMI.

I MEAN, WHAT DO EXPECT KEVIN!! ?
    “BESTFRIENDS” ?!?!
    I GUESS KEVIN J IS JUST A FRICKEN LIAR.
    ANYWAY, I FEEL BAD FOR DEMI..
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEVIN,
    CHILL OUT..CAUSE YOUR STILL PLAYING TWEENIE CONCERTS.

AND JOE,
    IF THE RUMORS ARE TRUE ABOUT YOU AND DEMI OVER (GOD FORBID)
    THEN THE ONLY LOGICAL REASON WOULD BE..

YOU CAME OUT.
    YESSSS EVERYONE..
    JOE IS A BIG FAT GAY.

I HAVE RIGHTS TO SPEAK MY MIND..
    IT’S A GOSSIP SITE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Is your caps lock button stuck or something??

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lmfao. Love them.

Jenniferr said:

Jenniferr:
    your icon made me LOL.

Thanks, wouldn’t it be cute to have little Semi’s running around!?

Hahaha, yes! It would.

In the elevator one, joe joked around, saying ‘kevin fainted’ then they say ‘no just kidding (couldn’t hear) sister’ anybody know what they said?

• dsn43

they are talking about the tour while demi is enjoying NY.
    relax guys,
    you’re acting like this is “THE TOUR” to be at..which is a FAIL.
    fricken gaybrothers.
    >.<

• Maralovelovelove

i don’t understand why demi is out enjoying new york with lisha and they are doing press and stuff…. and her tweets seem… different….

• little misssunshinee

ahhhhh!!!!
    nick is gorgeous.
    his skin is like perfect it’s ahah he’s like stunning…did u see him on i get that alot…ahha he was so funny i died laughing at his “yellow bag yellow bag” thing ahaha!

• nikkkki.

“See you in the mirror.”
    HAHAHAHA. Why did I find that so hilarious?

Who is lisha?

• MileyIsBestest

They’re too cute for words sometimes.

Agreed! All 45 minutes would be nice.

@ddlovato I just love u. Know that, you are such a rockstar
    about 22 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to ddlovato

who said it?

he didnt say sister he said “The rest it ture” LOL :)

aww nick, “three reasons kevin, joe, demi” great answer.

• Jerseygirl

Does oceanUp hate me? anytime I try to log in, it logs me out. -_-

calm the f*&# down!

Jenniferr said:

Who is lisha?

lisha is tiffany thortons best friend. who is also best friends with demi now. haha

• SunLight Princess

Joe<3

• leLIVREinterdit

katie or karleigh? katie maybe.
    seriously, how many times have they inerviewed the jonas brothers? they look happy to see her anyways. spesh nick. lmao, she’s so much taller than him. probably heels but i wouldn’t be surprised by the opposite.

• Maralovelovelove

YOU’RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?! i wish katie and karleigh would just dissapear already.

I think this is THE TOUR to be at. Or at least one of the best of the summer. Jonas Brothers have won the Billboard touring award two years in a row because of the amazing shows they put on.

They try to hard to give their best to all the fans.

And I didn’t see any rolling of the eyes from Kevin etc. I have no idea what that idiot is talking about. Demi seemed to be a little irritated with the interiviewer not with the guys. All the questions were being directed at Nick, Joe and Kevin.

She was just speaking up for herself. Give Demi some credit.

Joe-“come even if you don’t like our music, there are other people on the tour”. THis is why I like this kid – he is very real and down to earth.

I just about fell out of my chair. I just watched the Billboard interview…and they answered MY question!!! AHHHH! WOW!

• EASYMAC.

lol did nick really just say ‘its been a minute.’ lol. you’ve been hangin around too many black people.

• m

EASYMAC. said:
    RACIST.
    And black people don’t say that FYI

• StarLightSTARbright

i have to many icons.

• JonasandMileyPones

Nick, boy, the things I’d do to you.

I’d take you to my bedroom and…..

play YAHTZEE!

• JonasandMileyPones

i have to many icons.’

______

My fellow icon whore, how are you?

I got sooo many Miley icons. >:l

It’s crazy.

• StarLightSTARbright

JonasandMileyPones said:

i have to many icons.’

______

My fellow icon whore, how are you?

I got sooo many Miley icons. >:l

It’s crazy.

lmao!
    icon whore bffs :P

ahh, i have to many icons in general, miley, glee, blake lively, its hard to chose haha.

how are you?

• JonasandMileyPones

lmao!
    icon whore bffs :P

how are you?

______

You know it!

I’ve been good. I have 7 more days of school left. I’m so excited!

• StarLightSTARbright

JonasandMileyPones said:

lmao!
    icon whore bffs :P

how are you?

______

You know it!

I’ve been good. I have 7 more days of school left. I’m so excited!

haha yes i do!

omg luckyy! i have 13 as of tomorrow D:< graduation bb! so excited.
    well i have to go nao byee bff :)

• Anonymous46356

Or maybe he sees right through Demi and her shit, and doesn’t feel the need to hide and be fake about it.

I’d rather see a person be real, than have to hide and be fake about who they are to spare someone’s feelings.

I think Kevin’s awesome.
    Reminds me of myself. And if you’re so shallow to not like a person because he knows them personally and you don’t, I’m pretty sure he’s glad you ~don’t like him.
    THIS!!! THIS!! ;D

I think Kevin’s awesome.
    THIS!!! THIS!! ;D

Cool <3

In 2005, Nick Jonas ACCIDENTALLY married Selena Gomez, as she is a dirty mexican. They had a spur of the moment wedding ceremony one night when nick was plastered off cosmopolitans. They went to McDonald’s for their honeymoon, and ordered the All-you-can-eat special. However, after discovering Selena was an illegal immigrant, Nick was quick to move on, and married Sage Jonas, Sterling Knight’s bitch.

Selena, who is a wizard, once talked about being Nick’s wife. She said in quote:
    If you want to marry Nick Jonas, there are things you should know about him. Never expose him to light, never get him wet, and make him sit on his chair all day watching his special “Daytime Television” because he’s just a lazy whore. I’m planning to break up with him soon. (laughs nervously) I mean it.
    This quote was said before she fell in love with david henrie, who rejected her.
    Selena also said she wanted kids but unfortunately David cried when ever she brought up possibly having to see a Selena naked

Is it true that Miam broke up and that Liam cheated on Miley?

NICK I FCKING LOVE YOUUUU <3
    marry me? :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

interviewers ask the most interesting questions.

momentsintime said:

Did i miss something?! Why are people saying there is a Jemi break up? and why are people hating Kevin for? Im alittle confused hey don’t hate on any of the three Kevin, Joe or Demi.I don’t see the problem with Kevin i didn’t see him do anything, but will someone explain wats goin on it a nice way plz.

————————-

Dumb people.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Hey guys!

• GimminyCrickets7

I wonder where theyr filming their music video at next week in Malibu. I kinda wanna know cuz I’ll be in Malibu all next week :) LoL I wonder what song its for too
    ____________
    Same but I dont wanna be a creepo and go looking for the location….. well maybe jokes jokes lmao
    No but I bet the song is for JONAS or something.

JesziV. said:

For example..?

Well .. I’d move to California and walk around Toluca Lake until I ran into him. Lmao, nothing tactful or that will actually work, but eh. He’s just everything you WANT in a husband, although my chances are 1 in 10000000000000, I like to dream. And maybe even strategize.

Sounds like a good plan

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

How am I spamming!?!?

• GimminyCrickets7

___________
    Whats goin on is theres an oil spill in rural countries, theres crime, hate, and the economy sucks. People are forgetting the meaning of love, and I just saved money on my car insurance with Geico.

____________
    No but I bet the song is for JONAS or something.
    _______________
    Ahahaha.
    I really wanna know too though lmao xP
    Yeah probably :/ Unless its for a random song off of LVATT which is unlikely but possible.

does anybody here like Eminem? i know random question, but i’m listening to Toy Soldiers right now.

OH HEY!
    Welcome to the real world!

Would you like me to spit in your face?
    Or assume that’s a welcoming gesture?
    sweetie, I’m in College. I know what the real world is like, so don’t give me that crap. it’ just really annoying to see it in every post, especially when that girl with big blue font shows up. it’s just like how people say that Miley is a slut, we’ve heard it a million times before and it’s annoying.

Well. Sometimes you just have to rise above it. Don’t give them the attention they so crave.

No one should be hating on Kevin. Let’s face it, the majority of people are tired of Demi always showing up with the Jonas Brothers. Not only is she there but she acts like she’s the most important person there. Pretty good interview even though the interviewer is kind of clueless at times. Nice to see Demi. Nice that someone other than Joe actually got to speak.

I love when joe buyed the paps ICECREAM! xD haha

______________
    It was Kevin who said it in the first interview. And how does a term come from a certain “color” so you cant say that if youre caucasion or any other race? Or is it just a certain color. So if youre “off white”, or majenta you cant say it? Only people who are a darker shade say it? I think what you meant is maybe he’s hanging around people who use slang terms not “too many black people”
    Plus I personally think its cute when he says it.

• EASYMAC.

______________
    Plus I personally think its cute when he says it.
    urg. i love when OU logs me out for no reason.

i was talking about the last interview and no i am not white; hence my lack of being politically correct. and where did i ever say other people couldn’t say it?

urg. i love when OU logs me out for no reason.

____________
    Lol nvm I’m not white either, mixed ha but thats besides the point I just took your words the wrong way lol. Its hard to tell over the internet. My Bad!

• EASYMAC.

lol. its cool. id probably get defensive too being that i cant actually see the people talking. no worries.

I thought Nick was going to say “don’t be too hard on yourself when you lose… your virginity”!!! Hahahahahaha

• superJOEman

Nick’s eyes looks super sleepy. But it’s cute though.. I love how they randomly laugh at girls’ twitter user names. :D

• m

Joe will gains lots of gay fans when he releases his electro pop album. sorry ladies he might be converted

Kevin and Danielle seems very genuine people if they have a problem with Demi or Demi with Joe they must have good reasons. Think Demi is going to turn out to be a big problem for Joe should have just stayed friends as she seems an immature kid who just wants to be famous!!

Omgsh haha I <3 them they are so funny! When they said the elevator thing Joe like yells “DONT GO IN THE ELEVATOR!” haha they r so funny. poor nick got mad at himself for loosing that one time :( and haha kevin the black squeaky thing? lol! and joe i can so imagen little him getting stuck like that. haha <3 em

• superJOEman

thanks for the vids!! :)

prom dresses
    Prom dresses, evening wear, daywear and accessories from celebrity designers and exclusive ranges.qqqqqqqq

• Paz

The interviewer and Nick have the same shoes… cool

are this going to break up after the tour??

looks like Courtney and that whole annoying crew is having dinner w/ them tonight….

______________
    Plus I personally think its cute when he says it.

read zack taylors recent post on joe and demi
    _________
    Whats it say?

@ddlovato I just love u. Know that, you are such a rockstar
    about 22 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to ddlovato

who said it?

Lisha said it. http://twitter.com/LishaKatherine
    Tiffany Thorton & Demi’s best friend.

Jenniferr said:

Who is lisha?

Is she pretty?

• leLIVREinterdit

Is she pretty?

………………..

eh. you decide. :P

• MileyIsBestest

In early 2009, Miley Cyrus and Selena were feuding over who could start the deadliest pandemic, so Selena gave Nick Jonas the Swine Flu when she r.aped him. Trained science doctors from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had soon discovered a cure for Swine Flu: to touch a person you hate that doesn’t have Swine Flu, sort of like tag. Since Miley could spread the disease, Nick tagged Hillary Clinton. As of today, Hillary is still infected while Nick is living the good life.

• -Hibz-

Haha, I know what Kevin is talking about with the duck thing! He told the story on a live chat. I died. He’s a good story teller LOL.

And Nick.. “See you in the mirror!” Lol :P

Oh, and someone should give Joe a pat on the back for his big words. “Visually stunning”.

And that’s my take on the videos. I have to get ready now.

Until next time folks.

• AlwaystheTruth

I could stare at Joe for hours!
    he is too adorable for words =)

• Jerseygirl

So where are my fellow Joe hos?

Jenniferr said:

Jenniferr said:

Who is lisha?

Is she pretty?

Lol see for yourself ^^^

• peacelovehearts

Maralovelovelove said:
    Maybe it was the “fairy dust”.. LMFAO!

• Charlotte-x-

katie or karleigh? katie maybe.

lol Katie is such an idiot. I remember in 2008 she thought Joe had a ~thing for her so she asked him out, HAHAHA.

• leLIVREinterdit

……………….

dayumm, embarassing…
    where was this? is it in an interview? i feel like laughing.

peacelovehearts said:

Maralovelovelove said:
    Maybe it was the “fairy dust”.. LMFAO!

I’m confused…did I miss something? lmao

Charlotte-x- said:

katie or karleigh? katie maybe.

i know. she’s ridiculous. haha

• MileyIsBestest

How do I meet Selena Gomez?
    There is no need to meet Selena Gomez, because she already knows who you are. Why this is possible is irrelevant and beyond your degree of understanding anyway. Don’t believe me? Okay, then I will outline a series of steps for you to get a chance to meet her, BUT I’M WARNING YOU!!! Please follow this guide word for word and do not skip ahead until you’ve finished the current step

• MileyIsBestest

1. Buy some tickets for her next concert, if you do not know how to do this then you should just give up because Selena Gomez is not interested in meeting anyone who doesn’t know how to get tickets for her concerts in the first place.

• peacelovehearts

Maralovelovelove said:
    Maybe it was the “fairy dust”.. LMFAO!

I’m confused…did I miss something? lmao
    Right in the middle of their “tweetgams” either demi or joe tweeted something about having “fairy dust” … I referred it to drugs..xD

• MileyIsBestest

2. You should get the best seats in the house, if you cannot afford then you should just give up because Selena Gomez is not interested in meeting anyone who is a worthless poor bum.

• MileyIsBestest

3. Buy a plane ticket to go to the concert. One-way only, you won’t be coming back. If the concert you are going to will not require you to take a plane then you should just give up because Selena Gomez is not interested in meeting people who are not willing to travel over 9000 miles to meet her.

• MileyIsBestest

4. Go to the mall and buy the most expensive set of clothes money can buy. If you are not sure what to buy go up to the salesperson and ask him to show you the most expensive clothes in the store. If the guy looks at you like you’re an idiot then punch him in the face. If you do not punch him in the face then you should just give up because Selena Gomez is not interested in meeting people who are not willing to fight for her.

peacelovehearts said:

Maralovelovelove said:
    Maybe it was the “fairy dust”.. LMFAO!

I’m confused…did I miss something? lmao

LMAO. oh, i must have missed it. xD

Jenniferr said:

Jenniferr said:

Who is lisha?

Is she pretty?

Lol see for yourself ^^^

Uhh she’s okay, but Demi isn’t super picky so she’s definitely Demis type

• MileyIsBestest

5. If by chance you get in trouble with the law as a result of punching said salesperson in the face. Then do all in your power to resist arrest and flee the state immediately. If you get caught by police in this step you should just give up because Selena Gomez is not interested in meeting people who are not willing to flee police for her.

• peacelovehearts

MileyIsBestest said:
    How do I meet Selena Gomez?
    I want to go to a selena concert .. I’d have lots of fun! >;D

• MileyIsBestest

6. So now you’re in another state and will most likely be apprehended if you dare to board the plane to arrive at her concert. If you feel any sort of remorse by this point you should just give up because Selena Gomez is not interested in meeting people who are doubtful losers who regret their actions.

• MileyIsBestest

7. Walk all the way to the concert. Luckily you should have given yourself plenty of time to do this until the date of the concert. If you do not manage to get to the concert on time then you should just give up because Selena Gomez is not interested in meeting people who are not fit enough to run across the country to attend one of her concerts.

• MileyIsBestest

8. After arriving at the concert, there is a chance you will be stopped at the gate because you are highly unkempt and shabby as a result of not bathing in weeks. If this should happen then just fight your way in. If you do not manage to do this then you should just give up because…well, you know.

• Charlotte-x-

……………….

dayumm, embarassing…
    where was this? is it in an interview? i feel like laughing.

There’s no footage of it, she just asked him at a meet and greet apparantly and he was like, “Hahaha, aww…” but secretly thinking, “EW GTFO BITCH”

• MileyIsBestest

9. If at this point you have not been featured on the news for your moronic actions. Then you should just give up because Selena Gomez is not interested in meeting people have not been featured on TV.

• leLIVREinterdit

mileyisbestest, are you crazy? what are you doing?

guys!
    JOE IS GAY.
    that is the only logical explanation on why he left Demi.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

oh, and his new hot flams is Garbo ;)

• MileyIsBestest

10. If you followed this guide word for word. Then you should just give up because Selena Gomez is not interested in meeting people who read guides that may manage to get them on an episode of America’s Most Wanted

• peacelovehearts

MileyIsBestest said:
    Why are you spamming this post with info on Selenas concert? It’s not like anyone over the age of 8 is going anyway :P *throws pickle*

‘————

Demi and her have been close friends for a while, but she lives in NY. It’s only logical that they spend time together since they hadn’t seen eachother in a long time.

• dsnnn43

I absolutely AGREE.

Joe is gay.
    That’s why he left Demi.
    It’s ALLL over the web guys.
    some of you are just SOOO SLOW.
    >.< Joe’s new eye candy..
    none other then Garbo !!

;)

• MileyIsBestest

mileyisbestest, are you crazy? what are you doing?

Just sharing a way people can meet the amazing Selena Gomez!

• peacelovehearts

MileyIsBestest said:
    mileyisbestest, are you crazy? what are you doing?

Just sharing a way people can meet the amazing Selena Gomez!
    & who would that be? *crickets* (;

peacelovehearts said:

MileyIsBestest said:

Dude this shit is funny.

—————–

It’s not like he’s gonna say don’t come to our tour. Seriously.

‘————

Whatever you say Dem Dem, I hope you and your gf I mean bff have fun ;)

peacelovehearts said:

MileyIsBestest said:
    mileyisbestest, are you crazy? what are you doing?

Just sharing a way people can meet the amazing Selena Gomez!
    & who would that be? *crickets* (;
    Me obviously…… ;)

• leLIVREinterdit

…………

hey! this is useful information. you’d do well to get a pen and copy it down. :P

@ddlovato I just love u. Know that, you are such a rockstar
    about 22 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to ddlovato
    This is all the while “Jemi” is having their little “break-up”
    …Things must come to an end sometime.

————————–

I would love to know what that has to do with the PR couple. RME

• Charlotte-x-

MileyIsBestest, I don’t know if you’re attempting to be funny or serious, but whatever it is your doing, it’s not working.

• peacelovehearts

10 Completely weird, happy, and fun true facts about Selena Gomez:

Selena Gomez can kill two stones with one bird.
    Selena Gomez is played by Michael Jackson.
    Selena Gomez can drink an entire gallon of milk in forty-six seconds.
    Selena Gomez can touch MC Hammer.
    Selena Gomez carries Chuck Norris in her purse.
    Selena Gomez is Zemog Aneles backwards.
    Selena Gomez once started a fire using only a pair of stiletto heels.
    The movie Castaway was based on Selena Gomez’s spring break trip to Cancun.
    Selena Gomez is an alien from the far island of Guam where she was raised in The Moon Of Philippines.
    Selena Gomez is involved Yugoslavian affairs.
    Selena Gomez uses Linux.
    Selena Gomez currently broke up with her former best friend Demi Lovato.

^ This site is legit …LMFAO!

• little misssunshinee

ahahahahha!!!
    what site did you find this on???!???

• EASYMAC.

just because your racist does not mean everyone else is my friend. ;)

• demi is my girl crush

i wanna know wats going on with kevin and demi it seems like it would be very intertai ning.

you want to know what’s going on?
    Kevin hates Demi.
    and I mean, HATE.
    you can see it in basically EVERY interview they do.

i used to like him, but he’s been a DOOSH to demi lately. Everytime she says something, he makes these weird faces that put her down.
    the girl got enough hate already, this fool is just making it WORSE for her.
    wasn’t he like her “big brother bestfriend” type?

oh well, Kevin hopped the on the tail wagon with the demi haters.
    i don’t like him anymore.
    actually, i NEVER did like him. he was ALWAYS in the shadow of his brothers. oh well. who needs him, he’s a married old prune already. NO FUN left in him. TOO SERIOUS for camp rock tour if you ask me.

• GoldenGal9311

They’re hilarious.

peacelovehearts said:

10 Completely weird, happy, and fun true facts about Selena Gomez:

Selena Gomez can kill two stones with one bird.
    Selena Gomez is played by Michael Jackson.
    Selena Gomez can drink an entire gallon of milk in forty-six seconds.
    Selena Gomez can touch MC Hammer.
    Selena Gomez carries Chuck Norris in her purse.
    Selena Gomez is Zemog Aneles backwards.
    Selena Gomez once started a fire using only a pair of stiletto heels.
    The movie Castaway was based on Selena Gomez’s spring break trip to Cancun.
    Selena Gomez is involved Yugoslavian affairs.
    Selena Gomez uses Linux.
    Selena Gomez currently broke up with her former best friend Demi Lovato.

^ This site is legit …LMFAO!

:D

• demi is my girl crush

i meant intertaining. oops.

• Charlotte-x-

Why is it that Demi is getting ALL the hate and Joe is getting none? If you hate Jemi, then you should hate both… otherwise, you’re clearly jealous.

Ummm… okay… what ever

• StarLightSTARbright

Damon Salvatore said:

i was watching full house, and joe totally took uncle jesse’s style.

what are we gonna do with you joe?

YOUR KIDDING RIGHT.
    HES WAY HOTTER THEN JOE.

• peacelovehearts

demi is my girl… said:
    i meant intertaining. oops.
    *entertaining

peacelovehearts said:

10 Completely weird, happy, and fun true facts about Selena Gomez:

Selena Gomez can kill two stones with one bird.
    Selena Gomez is played by Michael Jackson.
    Selena Gomez can drink an entire gallon of milk in forty-six seconds.
    Selena Gomez can touch MC Hammer.
    Selena Gomez carries Chuck Norris in her purse.
    Selena Gomez is Zemog Aneles backwards.
    Selena Gomez once started a fire using only a pair of stiletto heels.
    The movie Castaway was based on Selena Gomez’s spring break trip to Cancun.
    Selena Gomez is involved Yugoslavian affairs.
    Selena Gomez uses Linux.
    Selena Gomez currently broke up with her former best friend Demi Lovato.

^ This site is legit …LMFAO!

Selena Gomez can touch MC Hammer. LMAO

@ddlovato I just love u. Know that, you are such a rockstar
    about 22 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to ddlovato
    This is all the while “Jemi” is having their little “break-up”
    …Things must come to an end sometime.

————————–

I would love to know what that has to do with the PR couple. RME
    God you people are annoying! why do you always call them the pr couple! get something new! we get it they’re for pr! you don’t have to say it everytime there’s a Jonas or Demi post!

Charlotte-x- said:

that’s what i’ve been saying this whole time! no one will listen! lmao

• peacelovehearts

little misssunshinee said:
    ahahahahha!!!
    what site did you find this on???!???
    The one that mileyisbestest posted..lmfao

• GoldenGal9311

Charlotte-x- said:

____________

Exactly.

@ddlovato I just love u. Know that, you are such a rockstar
    about 22 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to ddlovato
    This is all the while “Jemi” is having their little “break-up”
    …Things must come to an end sometime.

————————–

I would love to know what that has to do with the PR couple. RME

Why do you care so much?

peacelovehearts said:

little misssunshinee said:
    ahahahahha!!!
    what site did you find this on???!???
    The one that mileyisbestest posted..lmfao

It’s better than Urban Dictionary. :D

little misssunshinee said:
    ahahahahha!!!
    what site did you find this on???!???
    The one that mileyisbestest posted..lmfao
    who is that in your icon pic? where is it from?

• peacelovehearts

little misssunshinee said:
    ahahahahha!!!
    what site did you find this on???!???
    The one that mileyisbestest posted..lmfao
    who is that in your icon pic? where is it from?
    Lea Michele (:
    & it’s from google images…?

I would tell my 6 year self to probably take more chances.

Yeah.

• GoldenGal9311

little misssunshinee said:
    ahahahahha!!!
    what site did you find this on???!???
    The one that mileyisbestest posted..lmfao
    who is that in your icon pic? where is it from?
    ______

Lea Michele from Glee. The pic is from the ‘Glee Girls’ article in Glamour Magazine.

You didn’t half to highlight the conversation, paste it. Then write your response either. Some things are just that simple.

• Jenniferr

you want to know what’s going on?
    Kevin hates Demi.
    and I mean, HATE.
    you can see it in basically EVERY interview they do.

the girl got enough hate already, this fool is just making it WORSE for her.
    wasn’t he like her “big brother bestfriend” type?

oh well, Kevin hopped the on the tail wagon with the demi haters.
    i don’t like him anymore.

A 8 year old would be too serious for the Camp Rock tour

• MileyIsBestest

you want to know what’s going on?
    Kevin hates Demi.
    and I mean, HATE.
    you can see it in basically EVERY interview they do.

the girl got enough hate already, this fool is just making it WORSE for her.
    wasn’t he like her “big brother bestfriend” type?

oh well, Kevin hopped the on the tail wagon with the demi haters.
    i don’t like him anymore.

Is it that time of the month again?

Charlotte-x- said:

—————

This!

Why do you care so much

because everytime you read comments on their post that’s all you see. it’s annoying because people think they know what’s going on in their lives and know what they’re doing when they don’t. they just assume things and it’s fucking annoying.

you want to know what’s going on?
    Kevin hates Demi.
    and I mean, HATE.
    you can see it in basically EVERY interview they do.

the girl got enough hate already, this fool is just making it WORSE for her.
    wasn’t he like her “big brother bestfriend” type?

oh well, Kevin hopped the on the tail wagon with the demi haters.
    i don’t like him anymore.

I think Kevin’s awesome.

• Maralovelovelove

you want to know what’s going on?
    Kevin hates Demi.
    and I mean, HATE.
    you can see it in basically EVERY interview they do.

the girl got enough hate already, this fool is just making it WORSE for her.
    wasn’t he like her “big brother bestfriend” type?

oh well, Kevin hopped the on the tail wagon with the demi haters.
    i don’t like him anymore.

uhm… okay… hahaha i do agree that he’s been acting kind of strange around her lately… but who knows.

really?!? i thought that was Demi! lol

I absolutely AGREE.

Joe is gay.
    That’s why he left Demi.
    It’s ALLL over the web guys.
    some of you are just SOOO SLOW.
    lol. Some of us have a mind of our own than to believe shit spread over the internet.

Some of us actually go outside.

Why do you care so much

That’s kind of the point of this site, you know giving your opinion

is anybody listening to music right now? i’m listening to “To Zion” by Lauryn Hill :)

• StarLightSTARbright

really?!? i thought that was Demi! lol

no. just no.
    demi cant touch lea. ;)

OH HEY!
    Welcome to the real world!

Would you like me to spit in your face?
    Or assume that’s a welcoming gesture?

• peacelovehearts

really?!? i thought that was Demi! lol
    No …..-_-

oh dude they tottallly do that’d b so hilarious!! hahahaha

• jerseygirl

They’re too cute for words sometimes.

• momentsintime

• JesziV.

The things I’d do to marry Nick ..

momentsintime said:

It’s just trolls

• Gleekedout

haiii Katie gurll how have you been?
    Creeper.

JesziV. said:

The things I’d do to marry Nick ..

For example..?

• JesziV.

For example..?

• iMystified
  • Tinypic Bandit

They are trying SO hard to get away from the Camp Rock aspect of the tour….-_-

read zack taylors recent post on jemi

OH HEY!
    Welcome to the real world!

Would you like me to spit in your face?
    Or assume that’s a welcoming gesture?

read zack taylors recent post on joe and demi

• GimminyCrickets7

Cutie Patooties.
    lmao

• Damon Salvatore

i was watching full house, and joe totally took uncle jesse’s style.

what are we gonna do with you joe?

• HOT DAYUMMM

Damon Salvatore
    Joe has NOTHING on Jesse.
    JESSE>Jesse’s sh*t>Joe

I’d like to like Kevin- fans say he’s always sweet, has no drama,etc. To me he seems like a judgemental goody goody. The kind that always reminds of you your mistakes.

• little misssunshinee

ahaha aww they are soo cute.
    i love them.
    ahah i dont know but nick is being funnier lately…

• Jenniferr

Who cares what they say, I just like to stare at Nick ;)

• Figaro

I hate these interviews where they’re like, staring into the camera. I feel like they are watching me, like they’re staring me down. It’s creeping me out.

• Maralovelovelove

i love them. joe is so adorable. haha i need more interviews! they’ve been doing press around new york all week and i need to see it!