Jonas Brothers TRAPPED IN ELEVATOR

kevin-egeg
jonas-ny-hotel-2

The Jonas Brothers were TRAPPED in an elevator for 45 minutes AFTER their performance at the Grove on Saturday: Joe told People: ‘We were stuck in an elevator with eight people and Big Rob’. Kevin, ‘It was a 21-person elevator.’ Who panicked first? Joe, ‘Me and Nick’.

Nick, I didn’t panic. I just didn’t have my [blood-sugar] checker with me. No one had it on them, and I was afraid that if [my blood-sugar level] went low in an elevator we wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.’

Joe: ‘It went from, ‘Okay, this is hilarious, we’re stuck in an elevator, okay press the button,’ to ‘This is crazy, okay, I can’t breathe, this is insane.’ Nick, ‘We had our photographer Rob Hoffman with us, and he had his video camera so he taped the whole thing.’ Joe: ‘It ended with the fire department coming through with axes.’

UPDATE: Added fan pix outside JONAS NYC hotel today.

• luvEVANA

i have been stuck three times once i was with friends,
    second i was with my mum and dad and third i was
    stuck with my crush in school
    it was scary and kinda nerve racking

• island.B

Wow poor them.

• JoBros

i would of loved to be in that elevator :) with them

• Hilary

scary! but i wanna see that video

LMAO! this is halarious! I hope they post the video

{B^)

• JBmuchbetter

Yeh OU is late..again. *_*

• Stargazer

AWW I would have cried if anything happened to Nick

• rf

wouldn’t mind being trapped with them. not gonna lie.

• lanaa

I completely see Joe panicking just in looking out for Nick. He seems the most protective over him. That’s really crazy though. It’d be funny for about a minute then I would definitely start freaking out.

• Olivia Paige

aww!!!! glad they r ok :) 13th comment..

• JBmuchbetter

onas Brothers revealed to TWIST the fears that keep them awake at night when lying in bed. Nick worries about his family being safe with all the traveling they do: ‘Helicopters freak me out. We’ve had to ride in them a bunch of times!’

Joe stresses out about how overwhelming life can be, especially if you get trapped in an elevator: ‘My biggest fear is being in an elevator with 16 people and you think the air is being sucked out!’

Kevin worries about his brothers and the bands future: ‘I fear the record label saying they have another artist they’re going to work with, and everyone will move on to the next band.’ Nick added, ‘We just try our best to make our
    mom proud. Everyone makes mistakes, but we’re just doing out best.’

HAHA

• Rsie

wouldn’t mind being trapped with them. not gonna
    lie.

• JBmuchbetter

mom proud. Everyone makes mistakes, but we’re just doing out best.’

HAHA

• JBmuchbetter

Joe’s biggest fear…remember he had said that once?? lol

• JBmuchbetter

Joe’s biggest fear…remember he had said that once?? lol

• _herecomestrouble.

i would’ve cried.
    i’m deathly afraid of elevators… :|

• ella.

what the..?!
    something exciting like this
    never happens to ‘normal’ people, haha.

hehe…..

• Denise

poor guys :(
    but i want to see the video!!

• kayisl0vex

haha,well I’m scared of elevators :’D i’d be the first one who panicked :’D

• emma13

lol thats funny. i can never imagine being stuck in an elevator. i would seriously freak out.

• springstrawberry

LOL ! Can’t wait to see the vid !

• isahpina

ella. said:
    what the..?!
    something exciting like this
    never happens to ‘normal’ people, haha.

yeah, for sure. It NEVER’ll happen to me.

• emma13

i dont get why people are afraid of elevators. i mean cmon on. whats there to be scared of.

hahaha yeah after the concert we were sitting in front of shops because it was hot and we were tired and suddenly we see firemen running in front of us, and my friends and I were just like oh theres probably fire or something then after an hour or so joe tweeted saying they were stuck in the elevator :( awhh poor guys. poor nick, good thing nothing happened.

• Katie13

lmao, i want to see the video hahaha

______

lol joe is hilarious haahah so adorable.

• CriiJB

LOL! xD i actually dont panic.. im used to it..xD

OMG i wouldve been going crazy! i hate elevators already..

haha nick ” i was not panicking…” excuses excuses we all know you were ;)

• Hangover

Omg,I would freak out:/

• Fiona

cute pics.
    lol, i think i have been stuck in an elevator before, not sure…

• AlwaystheTruth

LOL Joe!!

• Anonymous56346
  • DemiLenaJonas

Stuck in an elevator with this whole group of teens my age at this cruise. We were laughing at first but soon freaked out since it was so crowded for like seven whole minutes. All of a sudden, this creepy old man opens it with his bare hands and smirks. Immediately, my friends and I rushed out, more terrified of him. Some were left behind and I didn’t know what happen but lucky, all of us were safe.

Anywho, I would love to be stuck in an elevator with them. I would probably faint and act all unconscious and the boys would take care of me…

• Anonymous<3/

aw nick, thank god you’re okay:) I love you.

• SunLight Princess

The thing about Southern California weather is that one day its supper cold and the next its supper hot.. you never get used to anything.

I was there when they got stuck in the elevator because i was in the theater and heading into the movie! haha

prom dresses
    Prom dresses, evening wear, daywear and accessories from celebrity designers and exclusive ranges.qqqqqqq

• superJOEman

I wouldn’t mind if I got stucked on the elevator with Joe Jonas!!! :P

• leLIVREinterdit

I have a feeling one day I’ll meet the jonas brothers and ask for a picture. Then i stand beside them and I’m towering over them. It’s not like it’s farfetched anyways. they’re all short dudes.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

luvEVANA said:

i have been stuck three times once i was with friends,
    second i was with my mum and dad and third i was
    stuck with my crush in school
    it was scary and kinda nerve racking

what did u do?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

poor nickyy… :'(

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

leLIVREinterdit said:

haha LOL

I had a dream last night that me and Joe were arguing over who was taller me or him.

• mileyluver15

SunLight Princess said:

Yea, I got to see the whole concert.. But I seriously was about to drop.. like I was SO tired.. and thirsty.. and it was so HOT! It was nasty.. people were sweaty and rubbing against you.. lol not fun.

seriously u dont know what hot is when i went to califorina 110 was hot but it wasent as hot at 90s in florida where its hot and humid at least u guys have no humid there

• mileyluver15

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

leLIVREinterdit said:

haha LOL

i had a dream that i met joe and we fell in love haha wow

• Dolly Rocker
  • PullTheTrigger

flashmob dance in my school rofl.

• Becca.

Getting stuck in an elevator is one of my biggest fears. Like seriously, that would be so scary. I hate tiny spaces with people crammed in like sardines. I especially hate hospital elevators haha.

But yeah if I got stuck in an elevator I’d be sitting in the corner crying. Lol.

• jerseygirl

I was stuck in an elevator in the Empire State building years ago – up on @ the 90th floor. They had to pry the doors open for us to crawl out to some utility floor. Freaking scariest thing ever.

It would have been more fun if the Jonas Brothers were with me though. :)

tHEY ALL ACT LIKE SUCH BABIES.

I want to see Rob’s video of them in the elevator.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

PullTheTrigger said:

flashmob dance in my school rofl.

=====================

Thats amazing i wish my school would do that!

• Jerseygirl

When will 2011 happen?

• Charlotte-x-

I would have a freakin’ panic attack if I got stuck in an elevator. I got stuck in a freezer once and was flopping around like a fish on dry land.

• little misssunshinee

ahah you got stuck in a freezer??!!??
    aha that’s soo random how did that happen.
    pssh i was stuck in a washer machine but a freezer…ahahhaha! :)

• Mareike

lol I wanna see that video!

• JBmuchbetter

I would cry :$

• Anonymous1

i was trapped in an elevator once by myself in my school’s library. luckily i still had cell service and could call campus police. it was kinda like an ‘oh shit’ situation…

• SunLight Princess

Wow, you had to go to the emergency stations?
    Being in the front was dangerous.. lol
    I was like in the middle, and throughout the concert the crowd would move A LOT forward, I was like how does that keep happening? I guess they squished the people in the front lol

• little misssunshinee

ahahaha i can see that happening to them i would have cried.
    aahah i was at that show.
    i camped out 2 days before.
    it was insane i was in the front and got like attacked…big rob had to carry me to the emergency center…after 3 songs..
    ahah but jb walked in and i freaked and girls chased them but at least i got to touch kevins arm…and met garbo and a bunch of others from there band oh and honor society so it was worth it i guess.
    anyways the concert was fun but it was insaneee! i was scared for my life!!

• SunLight Princess

Oh Joe.. I love you.

i want to see that video! OU better post that shiz!!!

• Charlotte-x-

ahah you got stuck in a freezer??!!??
    aha that’s soo random how did that happen.
    pssh i was stuck in a washer machine but a freezer…ahahhaha! :)

We were playing hide ‘n’ seek and… y’know… I WAS A KID, OKAY D:

Haha this is too funny! I am sure Nick really did panic, not just because he didn’t have his meter. I will support Nick on the meter part because a diabetics blood sugar can drop drastically low in no time, especially if stress and fear is involved. They better put up the video!!

• Disdain

Kewl…

Okay, bye for realz now :]

• love_love_love

video. now.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I’ve been stuck in an elevato a lot of times!!! LOL and let me tell u its not fun when ur alone and the lights r out hahah

I wish I was stuck with them once in a while :P

• love_love_love

i wish i was stick in there with them ;)

• PullTheTrigger

lmao i got stuck in a hospital elevator for like 5 seconds & i pure screamed my ass off. it was real scary haha. & i wouldnt mind being stuck in an elevator with the jonas brothers ^)

• Lilly

I’m am the Ultimate Stoner on OU :P

I hate elevators. Really. If it’s not too many flights…I always choose the stairs. I was stuck in one once for over 30 minutes and no one answered the call button.

Finally, someone who was on the outside noticed that the elevator wasn’t moving and called the fire dept.

I feel bad for Nick, he was probably freaked out. And now…for those who make fun of him for carrying his bag with him…this is exactly the reason. Thankfully he didn’t drop low or have an insulin reaction while he was stuck for 45 min.

Does somebody have a video of the live hat with billboard?? I forget to watch and ow a can’t find it on the net!
    I wanna see it!

Was it funny???

Yeah Nick, try to be the tough guy! I will back you on the checker, but we know you were scared!! This is hilarious and kind of adorable. We want the video!! (please)

• JBmuchbetter

PullTheTrigger said:

I love your icon.

The live chat with Billboard is on http://www.billboard.com

Just click on the Jonas Brothers live chat and the videos are posted under it. Kevin does the “don’t blow the joker” trick. You have to see it!

Nick really needs to smile with his teeth, he has an adorable smile.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

little misssunshinee said:

yesss..it was so crazy.
    eeek those girls in the crowd were psycho my friend passed out.
    i was like ohhsnaaaap! i left after when you look me in the eyes i was wearing a dress and when big rob got me my dress was up..and joe saw he was looking straight at me i wanted to die…did u get too see the whole concert?

LOL at the dress part….
    Ohhh Joee you would

The live chat with Billboard is on http://www.billboard.com

Thank you, you are amazing!!!

I love JB fans they are soo crazy xD

Looking good there Nick. Your eyes are starting to clear up. Laying off the drugs now? ;D

• PullTheTrigger

JBmuchbetter said:

PullTheTrigger said:

I love your icon.

seriously? lmfao :]

• Hehehehe

haha i want to see the video.

my phone always works when it happens so i’m like “ahgjf, i’m going to be late” and that’s all. Nothing makes me freak out lol. I didn’t freak out with a 8.8 earthquake :P. anyway, poor nick :/ that’s why he needs his setchel. :p

• emma13

that girl in the picture with nick is so pretty.

• GoldenGal9311

Charlotte-x- said:

___________

Ha!

• MileyIsBestest

LOL! I’ve been stuck in a elevator once. It’s freakin scary!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

emma13 said:

that girl in the picture with nick is so pretty.

ikr? I was thinking the same!

joe please wear sunglasses or a hat when your out in the sun. you have lovely eyes and they can get damaged from too much exposure in the sun. thanks a fan

• GoldenGal9311

______________

Same! I always get laughed at, because no matter what, I always take the stairs. One time it was night and instead of taking the elevator with everyone else, I took the stairs. I was kind of scared Michael Myers was gonna kill me, but I just hate elevators.

• little misssunshinee

yesss..it was so crazy.
    eeek those girls in the crowd were psycho my friend passed out.

• SunLight Princess

i used to live in an apt and getting stuck is hell! esp if your like 8 yrs old.

NICK! i would have freaked if something went wrong with his diabetes

• GoldenGal9311

And I HATE escalators with a passion. My friends always laugh at me every time we’re in the mall and I take the escalators because I always take a big jump like an idiot when I get to the bottom(or top). But it’s because when I was younger, my mother told me that a man got his foot stuck in the escalator. I was scarred for life.

Rob better release that video

• GoldenGal9311

I wanna see the video too!

jb acts like a bunch of girls. Nick I have diabetes and you don’t get low blood sugar from been on an elevator please, use another excuse for the wimp in you.

• MileyIsBestest

Lol awwwww cute!

• peacelovehearts

I wouldn’t mind being stuck in an elevator with JB (;

• GoldenGal9311

peacelovehearts said:

I wouldn’t mind being stuck in an elevator with JB (;
    ___________

Haha! I know right? I’d probably be all calm.

• GoldenGal9311

MileyIsBestest said:

Lol awwwww cute!
    _________

Cute? That’s freakin’ scary!

• leLIVREinterdit

how sad.

• LaLaLaLand

first…?

• LaLaLaLand

iv never been stuck in an elevator which is good cuz i wouldnt breathe and it’s scary

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Earlier this week, Joe Jonas exclusively told JustJaredJr that he’s working on a solo album but what will his new music sound like?

ELECTROPOP!

The 20-year-old JoBro told us he’s working with producer Frankmusik, who also has been working with Spectacular’s Simon Curtis.

“Frank is really cool and talented,” Joe told JJJ while promoting Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. “We met a couple months ago and when we first met, it didn’t go as planned. We weren’t sure if we were gonna work together. His background is very ELECTROPOP, dance music but now, that’s pretty much the direction.”

SRSLY JOE?
    Lmao..

• LaLaLaLand

haha i love joe <3

• JoBros

i would love to be trapped in an elevator with them :)

That must of been scary for Nick not having his equipment with him for so long.