Jonas Brothers NY WIFFLE BALL GAME

jonas-wiffny

From Amy G: Today we went to wait outside for Jonas Brothers to come out of their taping of Regis and Kelly for Tuesday and crew started coming out with wiffle bats and balls and cameras started to come out. Shortly Jonas, along with Regis and Kelly, came out to play wiffle ball in the street. It was so cute, and Joe got hit in the face with a ball. Video under!

UPDATE: Added MORE Trump pix. Joe Jonas was given Yankees tickets by first baseman Mark Teixeira: ‘We’re big Yankees fans and the fact that we were able to go there and be sitting in his box seats was awesome.‘ Kevin:

‘We’ve always been interested in pop culture and supporting sports teams.. so it’s cool to see that we can take that part of our lives up a step now.’ Nick, ‘I want to go onto Celebrity Apprentice. That whole business-minded job, I think I can do that. I’m putting in my application right now.’

• Shanna

Im eating watermelon.

ugh ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is so ugly i don’t know how he get girls

• gigglez.

ah, nick is sucha qtpie. <3

• ilovemusic

Jemi is over…?

• Jenniferr

MileyIsBestest said:

Omgosh that photo of Nick makes him look like a girl!

Are you blind no it doesn’t -_-

I am actually, that’s why I have glasses.

Are you wearing your glasses?

Okay well maybe their not working correctly because Nick looks very very masculine

• MeenuD

Wow, Nick in the main picture. He looks like he’s posing for a photo shoot. But dayum he still looks fine.

• Anonymous<3.

Nick I love you.

• Jenniferr

ilovemusic said:

Jemi is over…?

Someting has to start for it to be over

• StarLightSTARbright

ilovemusic said:

Jemi is over…?

that would be the best day of my life if it is!

• _Tiger_

I JUST LOST THE GAME!

• iLoveChrisBrown

I JUST LOST THE GAME

Damm it.

• DaniW

Nick Jonas is so cute in that first picture!

• _Tiger_

I just got the chills watching Greyson Chance.

• teenage rebel

omg nick look sooo adorable! <3

• ilovemusic

Nick is hot.

• ilovemusic

P.ussy

Seriously?
    Stfu.

• Jenniferr

Nick is so manly

• MileyIsBestest

Man you guys are just…. ahhhh.. I was joking calm ya self down.

Nick looks so good.

• MileyIsBestest

MileyIsBestest said:

Omgosh that photo of Nick makes him look like a girl!

Are you blind no it doesn’t -_-

I am actually, that’s why I have glasses.

• -Hibz-

and Joe got hit in the face with a ball.

HAHAHAHA! Oh, Joe. LOL!

• Jenniferr

MileyIsBestest said:

Omgosh that photo of Nick makes him look like a girl!

Are you blind no it doesn’t -_-

I am actually, that’s why I have glasses.

Are you wearing your glasses?

• MileyIsBestest

MileyIsBestest said:

Omgosh that photo of Nick makes him look like a girl!

Are you blind no it doesn’t -_-

I am actually, that’s why I have glasses.

Are you wearing your glasses?

• Shanna

Im eating Watermelon.

• -Hibz-

I wish that video was longer. I was seriously enjoying that haha.

AND I WANTED TO SEE JOE’S FACE GET HIT!

Shame on me.

• AlwaystheTruth

BAHAHAHAHAHA poor Joe!!

Good they break up before the tour.She will move on until then. I am sure she is gona meet a lot of cute guys. Demi YOU GO GIRL.

• _Tiger_

Omegle! Should I go? Yes, no?

• SiezeTheDay

I BET KEVIN AND HIS WIFE ARE HAVING CELEBRATION SEX SINCE THEY WERE NEVER FOND OF DEMI
    o.O Whoaaa..thats kinda creepy. We dont know FOR SURE what happened. And if Kevin and Danielle are then its none of your business.What happens in the bedroom of Mr&Mrs.Jonas stays in that bedroom..I hope.

• -Hibz-

Some of you are funny.

You leave coz rumors are going around.. like, this is a gossip site. What do you expect? Haha.

• SunLight Princess

Joseph is hot.

SunLight Princess said:

Joseph is hot.
    —————
    finally someone with sense in this post!!

• Jenniferr

-Hibz- said:

Some of you are funny.

Are you ignoring me sugar pie honey bunch

• mileysrock

mileysrock said:

sorry but thats what i see ! a child !
    —————–
    that’s exactly what I see when I look at Nick!
    is not an insult to him but he seems to me that is 15 years old! your body and your face is a child!
    —————-
    exactly! I undestand you! and to me he is not all that good looking people are saying here! but whatever
    —————
    me too !

That is why …RULE NUMBER 1: never date a jonas brothers.Man didnt she see miley,selena or taylor broken hearted before.
    She thought she was the only exception? Girl i LOVE YOU but get real.

———————

Pretty sure some girl(s) broke Nick’s heart because some of his songs talk about heartbreak. Joe got hit by karma with Camilla. Danielle seems pretty content with Kevin.

We are not making anything up just open your eyes and you will see. Demi is sad lately and post sad quotes.A month ago she was the opposite.They have been in the same city for a week and no sights of theM.
    And look at her tweets what would she be healing from..?????? A HEARTBREAK…
    You dont see the connection…? So now stop saying we are lying cause personnaly i liked jemi together but I am not stupid

mileysrock said:

mileysrock said:

sorry but thats what i see ! a child !
    —————–
    that’s exactly what I see when I look at Nick!
    —————-
    —————
    me too !
    ——————-
    I think I love you!lol =)

Miley w/ Nick? Liam? Joe? Justin g? Justin b? Or alone which which??

Some people are having a party on twitter for jemi breakup????WTF?

I dont like you demi but I am sorry for you…

Break up happen its life…They will be fine.

Sam In Atlanta said:

You don’t know what the JB thought or not and who are they to say/judge if someone is professional or not? Demi was being push to the side, while Kevin was talking about this tour, wich is a CR2 one. Demi looked bored and annoyed and she didn’t hide. She may not have been professional, but she’s human and nobody is perfect.
    ____________________________________

It wasn’t really about her. This is a Jonas Brothers tour, as Kevin said. No one said she is supposed to be perfect, but you better believe that she got told about that behavior. That shit doesn’t fly with Disney.

——————–

This is not a Jonas Tour, this is a CR2 tour and now they are saying it’s solely JB. That’s not true. Demi has done a lot of things in interviews or etc. that are not okay with people, I think she doesn’t care what Disney or anyone says, because she keeps doing it.

I bet danielle will take demi’s place as the media attention for the jonases maybe demi can even pull out of this stupid tour and danielle can b their special guest her and kev can snore on stage

JEMI is finished. I was backstage at GMA and they didn’t speak to each other and never made eye contact with each other. (via @sjonas20)
    about 3 hours ago via web

I will still love both of them no matter what.Breakup happens.then like demi said the show must go on.I am sure everything will be fiine.

• m

When did Disney Channel get the rights to I Gotta Feeling? They played it during one of those “have a laugh” minisodes.

LOL At you guys thinking you know everything.

Right?

——————
    It’s just annoying.

Well when people don’t have lives of their own, they tend to over contemplate others.
    It’s more laughable to me than annoying.

She thought she was the only exception? Girl i LOVE YOU but get real.

• SiezeTheDay

Where the hell did this rumor come from? This is my first time hearing about it.
    Same here! What the heck is going on o.o

• coffeecoffeecoffee

They all look good here.

who gives a fuckkkkkkkkkkk! she is comming to Chile YES. lol and i’m not going to see her fml

• GoldenGal9311

Ugh, so sick of rumors. I’m off.

• Sam In Atlanta

____________________________________

You called her behavior in that interview with MTV “professional”? Clearly, JB didn’t think so, because they changed their interview schedule after that.

————————-

• superJOEman

Joe at the 3rd picture looks like he finally saw his son after a long tour and he is about to give him a big hug! Awww..so cute. He’s really going to be a great dad someday! =)

Looking quite yummy there Nick. ;)

Demi’s free ride is OVER!! Goodluck to her “career”

I live Nick’s hair. It’s so shiny, curly and perfect.

are these guy going to break up or not ?? :/

Nick does have perfect hair. And he is so cute in these. This is a Jonas Brothers tour. The CR thing was an excuse to take Demi along. At that MTV thing, Kevin said, the theme allowed the OPENERS to come on stage. That would be Demi. She is not co-headlining. She really shouldn’t be going along on all these interviews. She turns people off the tour rather than making them excited to buy tickets. Just keep giving us Nick pictures and it will be okay.

• mileysrock

Miley w/ Nick? Liam? Joe? Justin g? Justin b? Or alone which which??
    liam duh!!!!!

• Dessy

That’s funny that Mark Teixeira gave them the tickets b/c he’s selling his house a few streets down from where the JoBros live in TX. Lol.

I can’t even handle how gorgeous Nick is. <333

ddlovato Now off to Chile!!!!!!!! South
    America…. ARE YOU READY!!?!!??!!
    10 minutes ago
    ~~~~
    If joe is not on any airport pics of demi leaving da country to say goodbye i’ll have to admit they r over

• MileyIsBestest

MileyIsBestest said:

Omgosh that photo of Nick makes him look like a girl!

Are you blind no it doesn’t -_-

I am actually, that’s why I have glasses.

Are you wearing your glasses?

I’m sorry you can’t take a joke. Did you not see my comment clearly stating I was joking… and My glasses are doing just fine thanks.

• AlwaystheTruth

too much Nick in this video!SMH

• ilovemusic

Excuse me while I have a teenie moment…

OMG NICK’S HAIR IS SO SOFT AND CURLY AND BEAUTIFUL. I WANNA TOUCH IT! :D

Kay, done.

• Jenniferr

MileyIsBestest said:

Omgosh that photo of Nick makes him look like a girl!

Are you blind no it doesn’t -_-

I am actually, that’s why I have glasses.

Are you wearing your glasses?

It’s not funny clling someone a p**** but ok

Jemi is over…?
    __
    yup and i think he will do good to her to be single in south america and relax and be away from the douche

• MileyIsBestest

Get over it

• ilovenicholasjonas.

He’s not ugly you blind. He’s so handsome. Jealousy is just a waste of time:)

——————–

That’s just your reflection on the computer screen.

ddlovato Now off to Chile!!!!!!!! South
    America…. ARE YOU READY!!?!!??!!
    10 minutes ago
    ~~~~
    ___
    he wont trust me :D
    They have been on NY for a week and never hang so i doubt he will go with her ..Rip cute jemi :D
    Maybe demi will get back to normal after :D

• -Hibz-

-Hibz- said:

Some of you are funny.

Are you ignoring me sugar pie honey bunch
    LOL no.
    I keep moving from post to post so its hard to see who’s talking to me.

I kinda liked hated on jemi.it was a fun time////

If jemi is over demi handle IT pretty good.One week with your ex and be all smile and professional.thats our girl.We love you demi <3

• JB rocks my socks

aww
    Nicks smile=Priceless

• INeedAHero

Lmfao. Joe got hit in the face. XP in other news they look really good. Handsome dudes.

ddlovato Now off to Chile!!!!!!!! South
    America…. ARE YOU READY!!?!!??!!
    10 minutes ago
    ~~~~

——————

What in the world???

• mileysrock

L O L ! NICKS FACE LIKE A KID !

• Jenniferr

——————–

That’s just your reflection on the computer screen.

Win (=

yes jemi is over can we move on?they are young.
    Lets hope they stay bff…

• Jenniferr

ddlovato Now off to Chile!!!!!!!! South
    America…. ARE YOU READY!!?!!??!!
    10 minutes ago
    ~~~~
    ___
    he wont trust me :D
    Maybe demi will get back to normal after :D

What is normal for Demi lmao

Damn, Joe got hit in the face and I wasn’t there?

I bet when someone screamed “Duck!” Joe asked “Where?”

• MileyIsBestest

mileysrock said:
    L O L ! NICKS FACE LIKE A KID !

Don’t say that, people might say your blind and attack you.

• peacelovehearts

I swear this post was second below the miley post & now they’ve magically switched places? …fail oceanup….smh

Demi make me sad with all her tweets/I hope she will get over Joe soon and meet a cute latino over there :)

• Sweetdisposition?

Holy shit! I’m watching Grey’s anatomy…it’s intense!

dlovato Now off to Chile!!!!!!!! South
    America…. ARE YOU READY!!?!!??!!
    10 minutes ago
    ~~~~

Sometimes you need to ask yourself..”you know. I just might need a boyfriend.”

These are one of those times.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

poor demi :( I feel for her.It is not easy.Good for her not to see him for awhile now :)

Demi is a strong girl she will get over it.It even last that long so she will move on.WE ARE HERE Demi.we love you :)

deng nick looks so good in his white polo tucked in :D

STAY STRONG DEMI LISTEN TO FORVER AND ALWAYS…TAYLOR WENT THROUGH IT TOO

I think it is stupid they went so public now good luck for the awkwardness of the tour,the media and your friendship

oh sweet Jesus,look at the way Nick’s hair glistens and shines in the sunlight and he looks so mature,so beautiful,so angelic,yes Nick Jonas is not a human,he’s a beautiful angel

• _Tiger_

I wish they didn’t do a Camp Rock tour. Its so embarassing.

So sexy && they don’t have to pretend to be birds like Miley or black like bieber xD

I bet you less in a month both will have someone new.They are Joe and Demi.

Now I want Liam to break up please…

• Sam In Atlanta

__________________________________

Cause every hello ends with a goodbye….Right Demi?

• -Hibz-

Cause every hello ends with a goodbye….Right Demi?
    But Joe’s so hypnotizing. He’s got her laughing while she sings, he’s got her smiling in her sleep. Lol :P

May 21, 2010 @ 07:01 pm
    Miley w/ Nick? Liam? Joe? Justin g? Justin b? Or alone which which??

none ;)

NICK is the HOTTEST JONAS period!!

• JonasxCyrus

Jonas <33
    Nick is so cute in the first pic :)

Can do Demi do anything by herself anymore?

• SellyismygirlCrush

hehe you guys are entertaining

Demi needS a new coattail to ride, Jonas is about to have nothing to do with her after JEMI BREAKUP.

• JonasxCyrus

Maybe she will start being BFF with Taylor? lol (:

• GoldenGal9311

Nick looks too good here.

• gymnastlovee95

hottiesss yall

• MeenuD

_Tiger_ said:

I wish they didn’t do a Camp Rock tour. Its so embarassing.
    That’s kind of true. Being a strong fan of them since 2005 I kind of found that to be embarrassing but, who cares I’m going.

I feel bad for demi. I am sure she thought Joe was the one and spoke always so highly of him.

LOL At you guys thinking you know everything.

• xoxokatie8

MARK TEIXEIRA!?
    lucky bitches :P

Wow! Nick is just….wow! That boy is too handsome for his own good. Did you see the shirt he had on for GMA, when he took his jacket off to play drums. He has amazing guns. Since they are playing outdoor venues this summer, I look forward to many pics with his tight t-shirt or better yet, no shirt at all.

How do you guys know they’ve broken up?

STAY STRONG DEMI LISTEN TO FORVER AND ALWAYS…TAYLOR WENT THROUGH IT TOO

I don’t know if this was suppose to be an insult or..

So now we are almost sure about the jemi break up can we forget demi for awhile please?And leave her alone.

too much Nick in this post…
    I really don’t see where Nick is all THAT hot! but whetever it’s just my opinion

LOL At you guys thinking you know everything.

Right?

• mileysrock

mileysrock said:
    L O L ! NICKS FACE LIKE A KID !

Don’t say that, people might say your blind and attack you
    —————–
    sorry but thats what i see ! a child !

—————–

She never said Joe was the one and you don’t even know if Demi was the one to breakup (If they did breakup). PS. You can’t breakup if you aren’t dating.

How do you guys know they’ve broken up?
    __
    if you dont then you must be blind.
    TWEETS,SONGS,AWKWARDNESS AROUND EACH OTHER,NO DATES IN WEEKS,JOE REFUSES TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT DEMI…??????

sorry but thats what i see ! a child !
    —————–
    that’s exactly what I see when I look at Nick!

How do you guys know they’ve broken up?

—————–

They don’t.

Some people are so mean to demi on twitter and make fun of her and joe breakup. Seriously how old are they?
    That is stupid

• emma13

shit nick looks soo hot. damn

• SJG97

(: Nick’s looking good.

• mileysrock

jemi is over ???????????? but already ?
    I hope demi’ll be alright!

I WANNA LICK NICK SO BADLY ! :9

Guys I dont get you finally all got what you wanted ‘the jemi breakup’. Can we stop about JEMI now?

• GoldenGal9311

emma13 said:

shit nick looks soo hot. damn
    __________

Ikr?

What happened to miam????

does that mean EMO demi is back ?

jemi is over ???????????? but already ?
    I hope demi’ll be alright!
    _
    she is a big girl.She needs a bit time but I am sure she will. I am happy she is gone in SA now for awhile to have some rest from Joe and all.STAY STRONG DEM

• Sam In Atlanta

If it’s ~over already, it clearly wasn’t meant to be. This is better for Joe’s career anyway. Going into his solo album next year, he shouldn’t be tied down to a teenage girlfriend. And it’s better for her too.

She will be closer to Nick then on tour ….
    Nemi :)

• mileysrock

sorry but thats what i see ! a child !
    —————–
    that’s exactly what I see when I look at Nick!

LOL At you guys thinking you know everything.

Right?

——————

It’s just annoying.

How do you guys know they’ve broken up?
    __
    if you dont then you must be blind.

Call me stevie Wonder.
    I don’t think tweets or interviews/pictures publicly mean they’ve broken up.

Some of you are so surface ridden.

• Smiley Face

How do you guys know they’ve broken up?
    __
    if you dont then you must be blind.

Read the description box.

• w

Ahhh Nick’s face :D

• weirdo

HOTTT!!!

• StarLightSTARbright

dat kewl.

I WANT TO SEE PRINCE OF PERSIA SOO BADLY.

not only does it have jake gyllenhaal without a shirt on in it, but the story line looks good.
    it sorta looks like a real verison of aladdin

• MileyIsBestest

Omgosh that photo of Nick makes him look like a girl!

• MileyIsBestest

P.ussy

• Jenniferr

Nick looks sooooooo good

• StarLightSTARbright

P.ussy

please dont say that. thats really crude, disrespectful, and rude.

• SJG97

—————

I like the idea of that. :P Just Kidding!!(Kinda)

• MeenuD

WTF?? Joe and Demi broke up? Wow, this is so lame, I’ve seen this rumor before on here. It’s getting boring. Are they or are they not broken up?

• Jenniferr

MileyIsBestest said:

Omgosh that photo of Nick makes him look like a girl!

Are you blind no it doesn’t -_-

I will miss my jemi moments and posts :( But hope both will be smart enough to stay friends.

• -Hibz-

Yo yo yo!!!

• iLoveChrisBrown

Desperate Much…?

mileysrock said:

sorry but thats what i see ! a child !
    —————–
    that’s exactly what I see when I look at Nick!
    —————-

• GoldenGal9311

• Jenniferr

-Hibz- said:

Yo yo yo!!!

Whatss cracalackin?

• emma13

you know i bet some lame ass bitch on this site just made up the rumor that jemi broke up. i highly doubt it because they just literally started dating. but its not like this is a real couple. so who gives a shit.

In Atlanta said:

————————

Not everyone cares about Joe’s career.