Miley Cyrus SEXY FAILURE

Do YOU agree with him? Thx Jenna.

• mileysrock

miley is hot and sexy ! love her !
    serious oceanup ? this is not news !

I SO agree. She is trying to copy Britney and FAILED!

don’t agree he can go fuck himself and get out of miley business and mind his she can do what the fuck she want’s to do bitch

who the f is this guy????

TOTALLY AGREE!

hahaha i agree!

shes growing into a SLUT!!!!!!!!

hahahaha i totally agree :D!!

hannah is for retards!!!

• demi is my girl crush

most of this video is hilarious cuz it is so true. hahahaha lmfao

• _Tiger_

Hahaha That was actually really funny.
    But Miley is trying. So im not going to hate on her.

I LOVE YOU SERGIO!! Amen ‘dat!! Miley wants to be a bird? Birds have lice and bring diseases! She’s going to be a tattoo tramp just like her mother ha ha ha!!

• heybrittanyxo

I agree Miley doesn’t strike me as sexy. But I don’t even find this video racy, I mean maybe its racy for her but its no too bad

hannah is for retards!!!
    ______________
    your clearly a retard cause millions of little kids watch her, especially my little sister :) their retards now? fuck off insecure bitch :]

I AGREE WITH HIM! lmao

• BATMANNN28

Except that she didn’t fail at life. Can’t Be Tamed is #1. Sexy Miley ftw.

“but you had to bring your dad into the mix.

you see what you’re doing”

lmao

• Andreia

Her voice sucks, and i dislike this song, Everything sergio said was right and hilarious!

hahahahahahhaha YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!
    rofl, that was funny (:
    the “wonder where her parents are” thing was stupid.
    the video isn’t bad.
    but this guy is funny (:

demi’s dancing rehearsal video was sexier than cant be tamed

• Jenniferr

I hate the song/video so I can’t disagree

AND she had sweats and a baggy shirt on in that video!

demi’s dancing rehearsal video was sexier than cant be tamed

Dem Dem sexy? LMAO!!

• gymnastlovee95

shes not really sexy, shes honestly like so pretty, my friend was over and we were talking about how we wish we were as pretty as her. ;/

• RiseAboveTheStorm

who is this guy ?

Hahaha! That was so funny and I agree.

go jack off to pics of Miley buck teeth then. Miley sucks ass don’t deny it you know it’s true

Yes, Miley can do whatever she wants. But it goes both ways. He ALSO can do and say whatever he wants and critique whoever he wants. End of story.

———————————————-

get your head out of miley’s ass – man speaks the truth.

• adfasdfasdfasd

lololol WINNNNNNN.

Mayra. said:
    Miley IS Sexy and never and she never fails!! well at least in my eyes :D
    Go Miley

—————————————–

LESBIAN ALERT!

I bet your sexy too!

I was mocking you dipshit

How can you mock me when I didn’t say that dumbass?

You said that aboutr Nick dickhead

That doesn’t even make sense, grow up retard

I’m just laughing at how serious you are being right now….

I’m just laughing at how immature and retarded you are being right now

Says the one who started it

shes growing into a SLUT!!!!!!!!
    She’s not growing into a slut. She IS a slut!

• yesaella

I told my dad about her video, and he says older people view her “as a kid” (aka irrelevant and pathetic) and her younger fans will now not be allowed to watch/listen to any of her shit.
    ——————————————–
    poor girl…..if she wanted to break out all she needed to do is more grown up movies. after a while people will shut up about hannah montana seeing that youve moved on. but doin crap like cant be tamed make most of say ‘yeaah ew, fail’ cause thats what it issss :/

FAVORITE PART:’i just want to be myself, in the form of a bird’ you cant be yourself…and a bird.

• Vee

m said:
    Okay I didn’t see the video but I guess it’s a typical hate video. And here’s what I have to say about the video:
    1. It is NOT meant to be sexy
    2. It’s meant to be weird and DIFFERENT
    3. Lady gaga did NOT invent different

———————————————–

you stupid teenie. watch the video before you comment and look like a retarded monkey with aids. LADY GAGA WAS NEVER MENTIONED!

• crazylady

dang too much drama,and for once im not in it ;D lol.

same here..I’m trying to stay out of it.
    I’m so tempted to shout at these naive Miley fans for not taking a joke but I’m forcing myself not to.

no people are leaving the site because they can’t stand all the stupid miley posts and her immature obese fans :]

This is sooooo true hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I was mocking you dipshit

How can you mock me when I didn’t say that dumbass?

• picstoburn

she’s pretty.but i wouldn’t call her sexy :p

Sexy? FAIL.

Sexy? FAIL.

wtf? he need’s to grow up. you are the child here my friend. i don’t even understand why people listen miley’s music when they think it’s horrible. just leave her alone, she’s amazing! and her fans will always be supporting her. i love you miley!

• iMystified

Sergio talked about that?
    I’m bummed now..can’t believe I missed him talking about something Jonas related. I bet it was funny though. Sergio is a funny guy.
    I found it! :P

a sub today brought to many kids attention today that even when you hate a famous person they still make millions (in this cause it was tupac and he even said that he made billions after he is dead)
    and please tell me when being a 25 year old and picking on a 17 year old became cool even though it was funny it’s still isn’t cool

I was mocking you dipshit

How can you mock me when I didn’t say that dumbass?

You said that aboutr Nick dickhead

• TEAM MEMI!

Who cares what he thinks! who the hell is this guy anyways?

I was mocking you dipshit

How can you mock me when I didn’t say that dumbass?

You said that aboutr Nick dickhead

That doesn’t even make sense, grow up retard

• m

Sexy? FAIL.
    Cool looks like Miley’s plan is working. She doesn’t want anymore 1 year old fans. She wants fans her age and older.

I was mocking you dipshit

How can you mock me when I didn’t say that dumbass?

You said that aboutr Nick dickhead

That doesn’t even make sense, grow up retard

I’m just laughing at how serious you are being right now….

• m

1. It is NOT meant to be sexy
    2. It’s meant to be weird and DIFFERENT
    3. Lady gaga did NOT invent different

Yeah, we get it, you are so obsessed with Miley and her success that you spend hours of your life to reply to every comment on her posts.
    Hating on celebrities doesn’t make you pretty.

100,000,000,000,000% agree.

• Mayra.

Miley IS Sexy and never and she never fails!! well at least in my eyes :D
    Go Miley

• picstoburn

dang too much drama,and for once im not in it ;D lol.

100,000,000,000,000% agree.

Lol that made me laugh

I was mocking you dipshit

How can you mock me when I didn’t say that dumbass?

You said that aboutr Nick dickhead

That doesn’t even make sense, grow up retard

I’m just laughing at how serious you are being right now….

I’m just laughing at how immature and retarded you are being right now

• crazylady

yay! thankful for youtube

meh I didn’t find the Jemi part that funny like I thought I would but the part where he said about the treehuggers or whatever was the most hilarious for me.

• Mayra.

This OceanUp is why people are leaving this site!!

I was mocking you dipshit

How can you mock me when I didn’t say that dumbass?

You said that aboutr Nick dickhead

That doesn’t even make sense, grow up retard

I’m just laughing at how serious you are being right now….

I’m just laughing at how immature and retarded you are being right now

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Do you want a hug, or a cookie?

Mayra. said:
    Miley IS Sexy and never and she never fails!! well at least in my eyes :D
    Go Miley

—————————————–

LESBIAN ALERT!

• Shana Doodee Minaj

spa .spa.spa. spa. spaammin yeaaah

Stupid fag!!!

The idea behind Miley’s music video might be not that revolutionary. But really, making a video to hate on Miley with the same lame arguments that every gossip site out there uses isn’t very inventive either. I’m just saying. Booooooring.

lmaooooo

“i just wanna be myself…in bird form”

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
    what a fucking idiot :P
    this guy is so funny :P

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i disagree completely

• gio

agreed. (Y’

LMFAO. “you cant still be doing hannah montana!” haha so true.
    I could care less about miley now a days.

• lioness

“what the hell are you talking about… you can’t be yourself and be a bird” – made me crack up.

• Menchen

This dude is genius haha made my day.
    PS: Not a miley hater, but he’s got a point.

• Ju

Teenage girls can be so stupid. I mean come on. It’s not because you don’t like someone that you are jealous. You’re just saying that because you know he is right, and you have nothing to say the contrary.
    He is definitly right. Miley try to be sexy. It’s so stupid. I mean come on, you don’t TRY to be sexy, you HAVE to be sexy. Look at Britney, she was sexy anyways, without trying anything. Miley is trying to be her. But she’ll never be. Her public is composed by little 15 years old groupies, and her music is terrible. You have to deal with it guys.
    Britney is far superior and will always be. End of the story.

she’s not trying to be sexy
    she is just trying to be herself
    so leave her alone
    that guy is pathetic and jealous.
    Do you really think miley cyrus is gonna
    watch him?

• THEBEATLES

oh this man so right.
    she NOT a good role model.
    just NOT.
    and she need to understand that she has a lot of little fans that Mimic her.
    and Behave someone that hes 17 years old.
    (my english is bad haha sorry about that)

• Hilary

U CAN’T BE URSELF AND BE A BIRD

really.

May 21, 2010 @ 10:59 pm

NickJonasLover said:

Thank u Mr. Segio 4 stating the “REAL POINTS” ABOUT Miley Cyrus.

She IS A HORRIBLE DISGRACE 2 THE WORLD & 2 little children.
    She IS A VERY BAD INFLUNCE 2 her “little fans”.
    She IS A VERY TERRIBLE SINGER, A TERRIBLE DANCER, & ALSO A TERRIBLE ACTRESS on her pathetic show “Hannah Montana”.

In fact, EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS TERRIBLE. Period.

GET OFF OF DISNEY CHANNEL 4ever & DON’T EVER COME BACK! US JONAS BROTHERS FANS CAN’T STAND U ANYMORE & WE’RE SICK & TIRED OF U.
    You are getting on our last nerve.

NO PARENT SHOULD EVER LET THERE LITTLE CHILDERN WATCH HER SHOW, LISTEN 2 HER MUSIC OR GO 2 ANY OF HER CONCERTS.

———————–

Sorry bitch! There are a lot of worse things kids are doing nowadayz! Miley is nothing! I cant believe ur comparing her with the JB! Their show on Disney is doing CRAP! Their last album did CRAP! Its not like the JB r the best singers in the world! Miley will alwayz be beta than the JB! Just the facts bitch!!! Vanessa Hudgens posed “NUDE” and all the kids still like her!

—————-

vanessa was never as huge as miley. and i am sure that kids never knew she was ever naked because its not like they were flasing them on tv and parents arent about to show these nudie pics to their kids. miley is hannah monatna and tween will do whatever to follow what she does. shes a bad influence on kids and i dont give a shit. i dont have a daughter i have a son. so parents need to just stop with the hannah bullshit and find something else to entertain their kids. miley is just another vapid pop star forgettable and unimportant. at least to most people in this world.

————————

I like Miley! And I’m apparently a tween! And She duzent have a bad influence on me! At least shez not f****** guyz and doing drugs which wat a lot of teens r doing! Half of those kids are gonna grow up and becum worse than Miley! Sum ppl just need to STFU!

• Hilary

People who see her as Hannah Montana expect her to be that way forever, it’s kinda ridiculous and I still don’t get what’s wrong with the video.
    There is NOTHING sexual about it.

btw Katy Perry’s “California Gurls” (featuring Snoop Dogg) enters the Hot 100 at #2, just one week after Eminem’s “Not Afraid” debuted at #1. Next week, Miley Cyrus’ “Can’t Be Tamed” is expected to open in the top five.

YAY =)

• THEBEATLES

im expect from miley is to act like 17 years old.that it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jojo

f*ck you sergio!
    you’re just fake, gay & jealous.
    MILEY is amazing! ?

UGH MOTHERFUCKER! Of course this post had to turn out this way… -_-‘ OU if I made a video like this about someone else would you post it? NO! Why you post this is because it’s about Miley and you had nothing better to do. This gir IS A GREAT ROLMODEL if you saw that video form a couple of days ago when she was all sweet with that girl you’d know.

el k hablaa es una mierdaaaaaa yo amoo a mileyy!!! mil por cientoooo la neta si kiere vender ps siii k hagaaa sexoo como la puta de britneyy!! pero mileyy ess diferentee ellaa si cantaa y nmuyy bienn y el k no opine lo mismoo k se vaya a la VERGAAAAAAAAAA

i disagree . miley is beautiful andd sexy (;

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• blabla

I love miley but that was hilarious :P

• Diane

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    that was so funny.
    but i do like miley
    that was actually kind of rude
    but it was still funny
    hahaha

• MileyCyrusRox71

f*CK U DUDE! SHE IS DOIN JUST FINE!!!!

• Vic_2763

To each their own. I enjoyed Miley’s video. There’s enough blatant sexuality in music videos to please the like. Cant put everyone in the same box.

no!fuck him.
    and u oceanup. you’re always supporting nelena , always, and u hate miley , we know okay?
    and u r always late w\ the news.

crazy HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mel91

OMG THIS!!
    Great stuff, hilarious!

miley can’t be tamed cause she’s a whore

I doubt he agrees with himself, he just makes funny videos.

In other news, Iyaz and Katy Perry are both fans of Miley’s new video.
    Just wanted to mention, because it looks like Oceanup steals only the negative reactions from other sites but ignores the positive news.

• gigglez.

jealousy is an ugly thing, mo’fo. ;}

yeah because he’s going to be jealous of a girl……who happens to be miley cyrus.

ha Miley fans are just a bunch of overweight 12 year olds I swear. Just admit that Miley is quite possibly the UNSEXIEST person in the world, no one likes horcefaces :)

yes. that man is jealous of miley cyrus.*

*sarcasm.

i agree with him.first miley look so amazing but now? she’s like a bitch.i can’t be tamed mv its so wierdo but little cool.actually i’m a little bit laugh watch that’s video.

miley is trying to copy britney and that’s failed.can’t be tamed mv’s copy britney mv on Curcus.miley is not too sexy,but she’s trying and cant

ha. I love miley but that video was funny. that dude’s wording and delivery made me laugh.

• mileysrock

YESSSS said:

GET SOME KNOWLEDGE.

———————-

That guy is acting soo weird! I watched the first few seconds and it looks like ‘hez’ trying to act slutty!(which is so funny coz hez a guy!) Total faliure!!! I like CBT and its #1 on itunes so there are plenty of other ppl who like it! Suck that bitches! Oh n whoever thinks Selena is sexy….please. She duzent even have the body or face! White ugly legs! LOL!!!

—————–
    agree !

I love you, I love you, oh and did I say that I love you?

Everything that you have just said in that video is so accurately true.

I also think its funny how everything that he has said, her fans are trying to defend her… YOU CAN’T!!!

• Krista

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% AGREE!!!

FINALLY A MILEY VIDEO THAT REALLY WORTH TO WATCH :)

• Kevin

I love you, I love you, oh and did I say that I love you?

Everything that you have just said in that video is so accurately true.

funny video BUT SO TRUE!!!

No. I think Miley’s new video is AMAZING, and so is the song.

I love what Miley is doing.

Oceanup, may I ask why you do not post on what critics think of the Jonas Brothers or Demi? It seems biased.

Miley Cyris SEXY WIN should be the title.

Now please post some videos of people complimenting Miley, to make your website a fair and balanced debate. Kthanks

Getting very fed up of you being rude about Miley and biased against her.

I AGREE COMPETELY..hes freakin hilarous!

miley can’t be tamed cause she’s a whore

~~~~~~~~~

ur a whore :)

I’m 17, not overweight and have a life but am a fan of Miley’s.

You want to know why? I think she CAN sing, I think she is very pretty, I like the way she tells it how it actually is and does not pretend to be perfect, because nobody is.

She is honest and funny, I find her interviews interesting and fun and she seems a lot more genuine than many other celebrities.

• Diamondback

What a dork.

i think that miley not a good rollmodel for little girls

• ItsBritneyBeeoch

miley, if you wanna be like that go be a wwe diva that’s how they dressed and act now its your turn to be like the divas.

• Mayra.

Es por esto que me está cansando OceanUp!!

I LOVE THIS VIDEO<3
    I kinda agree with him cause she’s just not sexy, she still has a baby face and she kinda makes those awkward/weird facial expressions sometimes.

“Have you even looked at some of your supposed to be sexy lyrics… I think that means you fuck a lot of dudes but I’m not even sure. Just say you fuck a lot of dudes. That’s sexy because it’s direct.”

• Ashley

i feel like miley is a bad rollmodel for little girls and plus she can,t sing are dance and it,s like your trying to be a britany spears and kepp it up you might just be the next brittany spears and like miley has so much that happend like really your not sexy u are never going to be sexy so stop and to note im not jeliouse im soeaking the truth

i feel like miley not a good rolmodel for little girls

• ASHLEY

I FEEL LIKE MILEY WEARS TO MANY STUFF THATS NOT KID FRENIDLY AND I JUST FEEL LIKE SHE GIVENIG LITTLE GIRLS THE ROUNG LOOK

• Ashley

i feel like miley whants attention and like agree miley is not sexy i feel like she not a good rollmodel for little kids and like really miley if u whant to be britany spears your in the write track all u have to do is shave your head and im not jeliouse of miley cyrus im telling the truth

Miley is great! The techno-fuzz sound is not my thing, but this song and the video are original. She’s playing around with different sounds and styles and I think she’s doing them well. I really look forward to the sound she’s said she’s working on for the future. I hope it’s not techno-gunk, but she needs to do what expresses herself.

Anyone who doesn’t think Miley is gorgeous and sexy is (a) female, (b) gay or (c) thinks sexy has to be sleezy. She never shows much but knows how to be provocative without it.

this guy is my hero

YESSSS said:

GET SOME KNOWLEDGE.

———————-

Now this is sexy! http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/5hX0ajrNSaE/Hannah+Montana+Movie+premiere+Held+Odeon+Leicester/T0DHU2Dbdmh/Miley+Cyrus

• ashley

yeah like he tellls the truth

Ashley said:
    What? You’re not a jelly?

• picstoburn

Mayra. said:
    Miley IS Sexy and never and she never fails!! well at least in my eyes :D
    Go Miley

—————————————–

LESBIAN ALERT!

grow up. just because she said she was sexy doesn’t mean she’s a lesbian. dang…….

this bitch needs a dog leash!!! asap

• anna

no way, she is her all the time, and she is growing , leave her alome, c mom

I was mocking you dipshit

How can you mock me when I didn’t say that dumbass?

You said that aboutr Nick dickhead

That doesn’t even make sense, grow up retard

I’m just laughing at how serious you are being right now….

I’m just laughing at how immature and retarded you are being right now

Says the one who started it
    I never started anything. You chose to reply to me. I am done with your loserish ways. GOOD DAY!

I was mocking you dipshit

How can you mock me when I didn’t say that dumbass?

You said that aboutr Nick dickhead

That doesn’t even make sense, grow up retard

I’m just laughing at how serious you are being right now….

I’m just laughing at how immature and retarded you are being right now

Says the one who started it

You’re pathetic

• picstoburn

oceanup is so dead…………

picstoburn said:
    oceanup is so dead…………
    That’s a good thing.
    Let’s hope nobody comes here anymore to read about crappy youtube videos.

• pauly

wtf with you!!
    the music video was really cool!! i like it i love it.. my friends too
    why you want to destroy her life?
    i know why!! because you dont have 1…
    you are so stupid and Immature!
    she is growing
    it OVERCOME IT!!

shut up man you is so stupid!i love her she is fantastic and you not

hi everyone personality i think she sounds like a pug-nouse, i dont know if she is sexy im not a mani just know i saw her video nad was ssso boring

• pauly

wtf with you!!
    the music video was really cool!! i like it i love it.. my friends too
    why you want to destroy her life?
    i know why!! because you dont have 1…
    you are so stupid and Immature!
    she is growing
    it OVERCOME IT!!

• rae

i love this dude
    he’s so fricken right!

first of all fuck head i know what miley was going for in her music video i cant be tamed
    she dressed up like a bird because she cant be tamed just like a bird cant be tamed and a raven is what she is and they are wild just like her .

i LOVE this guy, he’s hilarious! And you cant really deny that hes right because its true. i dont a huge fan of miley but i dont hate her but she sounds so stupid ” i want to be myself but in a bird form” who says that, really. she sounds so stupid and the people responsible for the video probably told this is what your gonna do she went along with it and has to make up a reasonable explanation for why she did it and she didnt.

• your mom

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Chelsea

MAAAN, Miley is such a BITCH!
    I think that a different guy fucks her every day, or maybe every time!
    She doesn’t see how ugly she is!
    And she is no being sexy, she’s being a slut!
    Sexy is totally different than slut!
    And in all of her interviwes she always says that she wants to be like Britney, HELLO! YOU ARE NEEEEEEVER GOING TO BE LIKE HER!
    Go suck some guy!
    Kiss my ass SON OF A BITCH!

• CupcakezLover

Goshh people need to develop a sense of humor and not be so serious and defensive. This is coming from a big Miley fan.

THANKE YOU!!!!! I soooo agree with you!!!

this guy is sooo funny.

• CupcakezLover

MileyRox4Evaa said:

dont agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ugh nobody knows this guy, but everyone knows miley, cause shes REALLY TALENTED, and this guy SUCKSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let miley be sexy if she wants to, u r just doing this cuz you dont have nothing to do!!!! GET A LIFEEEEEE
    HATE YOU LITTLE GUY ON YOUTUBE
    LOVE YOU MILEY CYRUS
    You obviously didn’t even see the video. He wants her to be MORE sexy. He’s doing this because it’s his job, and he’s just trying to be funny. But yes, Miley is talented, amazing, and will be around for a long time. <3 So the Miley haters on here can suck it, because she isn't going away.

the woman who quoted her daughter who said I wonder where her parents are is an ass.

i SO AGREE. Miley is actually a role model for kids. Little kids really love her and she has to be a good role model for them. What the lady said from the Today Show was actually right. Kids are looking out for her, she has to be a good girl. DO YOU EVEN THINK DIRTY DANCING IS A GOOD TRAIT? im not saying i hate miley, im just saying that she has to be a better role model for every fan she has.

• MileyRox4Evaa

dont agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HATE YOU LITTLE GUY ON YOUTUBE
    LOVE YOU MILEY CYRUS

YOU’RE SO IDIOT! WHEN I WAS WATCHING THIS VIDEO, I LOOSE 2 MINUTES AND 24 SECONDS OF MY LIFE, BECAUSE OF YOU! OH MEN, I SEE YOU’RE AN ASSHOLE THAT HAVE NO LIFE, AND HAS NO FRIENDS OR MAYBE HAS NO FAMILY- well let me tell you that you are the dumbest person i have ever seen, because you talk about miley, but you don’t see you first, omg you just look like a NERD, haaaaa.. you’re just jelous of miley, because you wanted to be women, but you didn’t so you are a boy, like a women.. IM SO SORRY, about all the things im telling you! but i mean this sincerily YOU’RE NOT FUNNY, don’t even go there. OMG you’re not funny at all, and you look like an idiot! can i tell you something? -GO SUCK ANOTHER DICK AND FUCK OFF” miley is much better than you think, and if she want’s to look sexy in an ice-cream pole WELL that’s her choice, she looks sexier in an ice-cream pole! and I THINK YOUR HAIR IS NASTY –

AND!!!!!

• xatiko6

I’m Not aGree With This Stupid guy .. he is just silly and he don’t knows what is he talking about !!! Miley is very kind girl and Beautiful!and her songs are wonderful ! she is Just growing up and that’s all !!! I Love Miley and nothing can change my mind!!!!

• xatiko6

MileyRox4Evaa I’m agree with u! u are 100% right :)

honestly i think shes only trying to look sexy and shes making a big joke of herself. its not sexy at all .. your trying too hard and you ruin it.. i completely agree and i did before even watching this

Cut her some slack. She’s still 17 and still young. Everyone makes mistakes and maybe this is a good mistake that she’s making. We never know. She’s young and she’ll figure things out.

I was mocking you dipshit

How can you mock me when I didn’t say that dumbass?

You said that aboutr Nick dickhead

That doesn’t even make sense, grow up retard

I’m just laughing at how serious you are being right now….

I’m just laughing at how immature and retarded you are being right now

Says the one who started it

You’re pathetic

Have a nice day sweetie.

wow you seriously are a dumbass why do you start shit with random people? do you not have any friends? I guess so…I don’t even know the person you’re replying to but at least they make sense

That video is hilarious and I CAN take a joke. But honestly, no one can really judge Miley unless you actually KNOW her. She may be a bitch in real life, who knows?

I think her music is so/so and she’s freakin hot [not sexy, hot]. Her hair is amazing. But the real reason I like her so much is listening to what she says in interviews. It makes me think she’s a really good person with a strong head…

• WOW.

demi is my girl… said:
    i think that proves that demi can be sexy without even trying. (;

stop being a demi whore and move on :).

• Mayra.

May 21, 2010 @ 06:52 pm

Mayra. said:
    Miley IS Sexy and never and she never fails!! well at least in my eyes :D
    Go Miley

—————————————–

LESBIAN ALERT!

yeah I already say that! well more like bi and yes I have a crush on Miley, tha´s not something new in here :D
    peace

• mimi

Listen you moronic sick person by the way you very ignorant and stupid If you can’t get from the video what she trying to say, the video is pretty self explanatory and the lyrics. she said she was trying to be free like a bird and she don’t want to be caged up by anyone not boyfriend, not the media, parents, haters, critics or disney. she saying she wants people to accept her for who she is and the bird is a metaphor boy go back to school. If you are too stupid to get what she trying to say sit down and shut up.

I was mocking you dipshit

How can you mock me when I didn’t say that dumbass?

You said that aboutr Nick dickhead

That doesn’t even make sense, grow up retard

I’m just laughing at how serious you are being right now….

I’m just laughing at how immature and retarded you are being right now

Says the one who started it

You’re pathetic

Have a nice day sweetie

I will

mimi said:
    Listen you moronic sick person by the way you very ignorant and stupid If you can’t get from the video what she trying to say, the video is pretty self explanatory and the lyrics. she said she was trying to be free like a bird and she don’t want to be caged up by anyone not boyfriend, not the media, parents, haters, critics, disney, If you are too stupid to get what she trying to say sit down and shut up.
    MIMI!!!

how about you stfu dumbass -___- she/he obviously said that he/she DIDNT see the video. he/she is just STATING what the video is or isnt.

god, dumbasses these days.

IM A GIRL AND MILEY IS TURNS MEE ONNN..

OH YEAH [PELVIC THRUST]

• Mel91

Mayra. said:
    Miley IS Sexy and never and she never fails!! well at least in my eyes :D
    Go Miley

—————————————–

LESBIAN ALERT!

______________________

IDIOT ALERT! Even if she is, you say that as if it’s a bad thing. Don’t be so close minded, prejudiced, and just downright rude!

I doubt he agrees with himself, he just makes funny videos.

In other news, Iyaz and Katy Perry are both fans of Miley’s new video.

RIGHT?! oceanup grow a pair and realize that miley cyrus, whether you like it or not, is successful.

• mimi

shes growing into a SLUT!!!!!!!!
    She’s not growing into a slut. She IS a slut
    Miley is NOT slut, and nobody on disney IS, don’t talk about someone who you don’t know or karma will bite you in the ass and people will judge you the same way. grow up!

I want 2 b myself but in bird form…lol wtf?!?!?!?

• OHAI

demi’s dancing rehearsal video was sexier than cant be tamed—–

Dem Dem sexy? LMAO!!
    Haha.

Nick will find you sexy in your vera wang dress
    Selena is sexier than Miley and Demi combined and she never even tries to be sexy.

LMFAO SELENA IS FAR FROM SEXY. she’s pretty, i’ll give you that. but NOT sexy.

gymnastlovee95 said:

wow. i feeel sorry for you. whoever you are. i could bet money on the fact that most likely you and your friend are prettier than miley vyrus. ill bet that because she is hideous im sorry all the make up and hair wont make up for her ugly…

• crazylady

*sighs* I give up on being silent since you’re not an anon.

you obviously have never seen this show but have you ever seen the Soup?

mimi said:
    shes growing into a SLUT!!!!!!!!
    She’s not growing into a slut. She IS a slut

define slut.
    BECAUSE obviously, you don’t know what it means. these freakin’ losers running around throwing the word “slut” everywhere.

• YESSSS

crazylady said:

*sighs* I give up on being silent since you’re not an anon.

you obviously have never seen this show but have you ever seen the Soup?
    Mimi is just a troll, but with an account. She is too far up Miley’s ass to listen to anyone.

Did Miley ever say she was sexy or say she was trying to be sexy?

I have only seen and heard other people say that. That would make this guy comments totally irrelevant, since the whole video is base on his claim that she is trying to be sexy. If other people are perceiving that she is sexy then that’s their right. This guy must think she is sexy otherwise why would he waste a whole 2.5 minutes talking about it. She did say that the video may seem sexy but that wasn’t the point she was trying to make. Sooo, I my opinion he FAILed.

• bangitzmay

LMFAO!!! this guy is HI-LARIOUS! man, some of you guys can’t take joke, can you? :P

PS I think Demi can be extremely sexy very easily. ;)

• crazylady

ok thanks for the headsup. I thought she was just some naive fan.

haha ok, get a natural role model. someone whos NATURALLY beautiful. miley isn’t naturally pretty. you’d be “beautiful” if u had personal stylists, and hair/makeup artists as best friends!!
    miley edits herself to appeal to the public eye
    YOU are an individual, so YOU are beautiful
    she’s just like everyone else

its someones opinion. EVERY celebrity is not NATURAL. barely any NORMAL people are natural. 80% of girls wear make up. Selena Gomez wears make up.

So I suggest you stfu.
    Everyone has beauty.
    Stop being such a bitch :)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID, DON AGREE WHIT THEEMM!!!!
    IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, DONT WHATCH ITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE U MILEYY

hahahaha oh god. i love you people!
    you just made my day.
    :D

btw, miley is great! and yeah she is sexy.
    got a problem?
    go MILEY!

Many true things said.

ha a typical Miley fan. Someone who can’t use correct grammar to save their life. No wonder why you like a talentless beaver looking hillbilly. SMH -_-

• JoeJonasGirl0676

OMG this guy needs to just shut up, but I also have to say one thing. She should just be a kid. But, this dude is a butt wipe.

hahaahaaaa he’s hilarious :)
    i like this guy.

• Person

I totally agree with this dude! HILARIOUS!.. ” You’re not sexy.. your a bird!” Lmao! She does need some pants! AND A BETTER CAREER! That does not include acting or singing! Dam!

even if miley isn’t really a slut she def acts like one and dresses like one

demi’s dancing rehearsal video was sexier than cant be tamed—–

Dem Dem sexy? LMAO!!
    Haha.

Nick will find you sexy in your vera wang dress

miley edits herself to appeal to the public eye
    YOU are an individual, so YOU are beautiful
    she’s just like everyone else
    Were you just hinting about Selena with all the role model and “Naturally” talk? I mean she is naturally beautiful and a great role model.

• Isabella21

LMAOOO. Tru tho. Miley was like.. “I JUST WANTED TO BE MYSELF… IN A BIRD LIKE FORM?” wtf? it makes NO SENSE. u wanted to be SEXYYYYYY. not b urself hun. :) set it straight or at least dont stutter when ur lying Milerz.

i completly AGREE!!! this slt needs a REAL parent. cause her mom is suckng her managers dick all the time.

I think Miley is one messed up human being. I don’t know what happened to her but she does not even resemble that sweet, down home girl she portrayed herself to be when she wanted the Hannah Montana job.

I also think her parents are as messed up as she is.

The song might be #1 but its not a hit,only miley’s crazies bought it a million times

who is this guy ?

My boyfriend.

i agree that she’s not sexy, and that she act her age and not something else. but we also have to give her credit because she’s gotten very far in he career.

i’m not trying to be hater but i agree with the not being sexy thing.

I think she just went the wrong way to make people see her a different way.

• _Tiger_

demi’s dancing rehearsal video was sexier than cant be tamed

Dem Dem sexy? LMAO!!
    Haha.

demi’s dancing rehearsal video was sexier than cant be tamed

Dem Dem sexy? LMAO!!

==========

• mileysrock

Andreia said:

if you dont like miley is obsessed for her , because it lives behind the news!
    p.s. detesto seu nome !

• _Tiger_

who is this guy ?

My boyfriend.
    You don’t have a boyfriend.

who is this guy ?

My boyfriend.
    You don’t have a boyfriend.

I do.

_Tiger_ said:

demi’s dancing rehearsal video was sexier than cant be tamed

Dem Dem sexy? LMAO!!
    Haha.

Nick will find you sexy in your vera wang dress

• emma13

lol at the way he was talking, lmao. and i agree. this whole sexy thing is seriously giving the haters something to actually hate about. even though those bitches should focus on there own life and not care so much what miley does.

She fails. Period.

hahahahahhq !!!!! all that shit is true!!!!

I also think her parents are as messed up as she is.

idk about her parents, but yea she’s fake, and a terrible actress/singer. even her hair is fake!!!
    this guy is SO right….i mean honestly she’s weird!
    not sexy at all.

• Sonny

haha, so agree.

why does demi ends in every post lately?

she’s sexy for sure

Everything he just said is what everyone wants to TELL HER!!! you know its true. I actually Love her but she needs to realize what shes doing. shes making little girls upset “Mom did you see this video” “I just wonder where her parents were” she doesn’t listen to us. does she even care?…..

• crazylady

I was just waiting for oversensitive comments like these at least from anons:

missed this when it was on but I love Infomania (esp Sergio. I think I’m close to becoming a huge fan of him). they’re like the Soup except better.
    I esp love the part where he mentioned Britney. haha

• Nate

dude SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go on Miley keep doing your thing.

• MileyIsBestest

That was actually quite funny!

miley edits herself to appeal to the public eye
    YOU are an individual, so YOU are beautiful
    she’s just like everyone else

• emma13

honestly who gives a shit about her young fans. shes growing up and you cant control her life. she can do whatever the hell she wants. im seriously getting sick of this.

• m

Only 1 sale per itunes counts. So even if 1 fan bought it a million times it would only count as 1 sale of the song. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE TRYING TO START SH.it

that was freaking hilarious!!!

wtf this dude is going to hell anyway because he’s a faggot and jealous that she get more dick then he do end of the story

Except that she didn’t fail at life. Can’t Be Tamed is #1. Sexy Miley ftw.
    ===

omg who gives a sht!!

ahahaha that was hysterical, he was just being funny!!

I love miley, but i dont like what shes becoming :(

demi’s dancing rehearsal video was sexier than cant be tamed

Dem Dem sexy? LMAO!!

==========

• demi is my girl crush

i think that proves that demi can be sexy without even trying. (;

I agree in som many different ways.
    This video kinda sucks.
    But it’s a nice song.
    Shows a lack of personality of miley

haha LMAO I laughed so hard because it’s so true. Miley’s such a dumbass and fails at trying to be sexy. no one thinks her crooked buck teeth and chipmunk cheeks are hot so stop trying Miley

who you think you are to talk like that about miley?????
    keep your comments with you!!!!!
    JUST SHUT YOU F*** MOUTH AND STAY IN YOURS!!!!
    she is just trying to be a “normal” person and not like a “disney girl”!!!!!
    if you dont like her, dont speak about her like this!!!
    i LOVED her new music video, and she’s PERFECT!!!
    so, SHUT UP!!
    bye

• HOLAA

kinda

Ocean(zip it)up please quit being jealous of miley. and for all you idiots Miley was not trying to be sexy she was trying to show she is done w HM and ready to fly the coup and be free. Unlike you Miley has a hot Liam who thinks she is beautiful

• monster

lmfao that was amazing. ♥

• RiseAboveTheStorm

who is this guy ?

• RiseAboveTheStorm

i prefer the sexy miley

Andreia said:

=====

People learn to take a freaking JOKE!! It was funny! get the fuck over it! I LIKE Miley, I think she’s aweosme and sexy. But the video was just the dude being funny, and it actually made me laugh.

“and these crappy sexy attempts make me have to listen to these assholes talk about you

while im trying to enjoy breakfast”

“why am i even watching the today show?”

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

LMFAO!
    I LOVE MILEY, BUT THIS IS SOO TRUE.
    EITHER BE SEXY, OR NOT. SEXY & WEIRD, IS JUST.. WEIRD.
    PLUS, SHE NEEDS TO DECIDE WHAT SHE WANTS, OLDER FANS, OR YOUNGER. THE WAY SHES GOING SHE CAN’T HAVE BOTH, BECAUSE THIS SEXY THING ISN’T SO GOOD FOR KIDS. I WOULD NEVER LET MY KIDS WATCH HER. NOT LIKE THAT. :)

FORMSPRING

Miley is not a slut, a whore, or/and a hoe. She has one boyfriend and she’s completely happy with him. So just stop with the immature name calling. Plus I can say that I agree up to a certain point on Miley trying to be sexy. BUT at that age, every girl wants to at least some sort of sex appeal. Miley said it herself that she wants to break away from the Hannah Montana “Disney image” and I think she should continue doing that. There is so much more to her than just being a part of Disney.

She is honestly one of the most realest teens out there in the music business. I know people are going to disagree with me but I don’t care. Miley has an awesome attitude about life and she knows what she’s doing with hers. She’s doing exactly what every one else is doing. Breaking away from a certain mold. She’s growing up, deal.

Give her a break.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

what if we don’t wanna ?
    She’s weekly givin somethin new to bitch about

• Shana Doodee Minaj

well hey Miles what is up?

Well, I think in Miley’s video that she was trying to be harpy-like without realizing it…or like an amazon. A harpy is a half woman/half bird creature in mythology, but they’re typically ugly. Maybe she was trying to be a sexy harpy? I actually like this costume on her and her new music…I got tired of her being a awkward Disney queen. I mean, I don’t love her, don’t hate her, but she does have some killer-ass legs.

haha so true and so funny

• NickJonasLover

Thank u Mr. Segio 4 stating the “REAL POINTS” ABOUT Miley Cyrus.

She IS A HORRIBLE DISGRACE 2 THE WORLD & 2 little children.
    She IS A VERY BAD INFLUNCE 2 her “little fans”.

In fact, EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS TERRIBLE. Period.

You are getting on our last nerve.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Didn’t watch the vid but Miley’s growin to a bitch 4 sure .She needs to stop . she’s like wooaah , don’t wanna be Hanna Montanna no more & stuff but if she was clever , she would have wait for the last season to be on tv , she’s not done yet with her supposed “clean” image .

• Chanells__Cool

XD Hilarious!

Totally true too.

Miley has no verbal skills. Or vocal skills for that matter.

• iLoveChimpanzee

miley haters should just stop not matter how much u hate her she will always be #1.
    even thou she doesnt deserved it and theres better musicians out there.
    she was in disney since 2005 or whatever
    and in those year she has like billions of tweens following her,.
    so just give up..

• iMystified

Haha I love this guy!
    I’m pretty sure he’s the one that had and intervention about Joe & Demi’s Make a Wave song,it was funny and so was this :P

plus, he DOES make a lot of sense.

• crazylady

Haha I love this guy!

plus, he DOES make a lot of sense.

Sergio talked about that?

jealousy is an ugly thing, mo’fo. ;}

i’m sure a 30 year old man who’s fucking hysterical and so right on is jealous of a wannabe-sexy 17 year old girl. yeah. so jealous.

jealousy is an ugly thing, mo’fo. ;}

• GottaLoveUm

Ahahahah that part was hilarious.
    I love Miley and Cant Be Tamed but this guy was spot on with what he was saying.

• EASYMAC.

lol. “what the hell are you talking about.. you can’t be yourself…and be a bird”

i’m cool with the vid but this dude made me laugh a bit.

emma13 said:

I agree with you but I do think she should have wait until he was 18 that was the haters can’t say anything

• Jujonas

Kinda, I love her music but I think she wants be so sexy, and isn’t being

Chanells__Cool said:

XD Hilarious!

Totally true too.

Miley has no verbal skills. Or vocal skills for that matter.

———————

N britney did! She was the biggest fake!

• THEBEATLES

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how am i Delete this Reply OO”

She fails. Period.

lmfao agreed. birds aren’t hot.

LOL – Boner gone – classic.

“im telling you this because i care. well actually i dont care, your music is terrible.” HAHAHA i love this guy.

• iMystified

“I think that means you f*ck a lot of dudes
    but I’m not even sure.
    Just say you f*ck a lot of dudes,
    that’s sexy.”

LMAO! :P

NickJonasLover said:

Thank u Mr. Segio 4 stating the “REAL POINTS” ABOUT Miley Cyrus.

She IS A HORRIBLE DISGRACE 2 THE WORLD & 2 little children.
    She IS A VERY BAD INFLUNCE 2 her “little fans”.

In fact, EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS TERRIBLE. Period.

You are getting on our last nerve.

———————–

miley is fat

• Tania

I DO AGREE WITH HIM….

Nah, I disgaree.
    I love the video.

wow. he’s just retarded.

NickJonasLover said:

Thank u Mr. Segio 4 stating the “REAL POINTS” ABOUT Miley Cyrus.

She IS A HORRIBLE DISGRACE 2 THE WORLD & 2 little children.
    She IS A VERY BAD INFLUNCE 2 her “little fans”.

In fact, EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS TERRIBLE. Period.

You are getting on our last nerve.

———————–

Wow, “Jonas” fan. Look who’s talking.

such a fucking idiot.

even if miley isn’t really a slut she def acts like one and dresses like one

LOL how is she dressed like a slut?
    she’s freaking seventeen for gods sake.
    i see 11 year olds running around in short shorts.

hey you. you know what?
    get out of your room for awhile, you might learn or get a taste of reality and society.

Person said:

a better career? who cares if she sucks? she’s too successful in her piles of money to care.

miley sucks

________________

mmmm, and you dont? :)
    you have way too much time on your hands to spend your time drawing random red dots on miley. get a life and suck ma dickkk.

• Sweetdisposition?

LMAO this dude was funny and made some good points :D Yeah I agree with him, she’s not sexy at all. It’s because of her baby face and akward/weird facial expressions. Britney at her age looked like a woman; body&face, and she can work the camera in her music vids.

• MeenuD

hahahaha I love this video.

“have you even looked at some of your supposed to be sexy lyrics… I think that means you fuck a lot of dudes but I’m not even sure. Just say you fuck a lot of dudes. That’s sexy because it’s direct.”

• Shana Doodee Minaj

JUST CHILL OUT YOU GUYS .Hes sayin what a lot of pepole are thinkin , u can’t help but say okay .

May 21, 2010 @ 10:59 pm

NickJonasLover said:

Thank u Mr. Segio 4 stating the “REAL POINTS” ABOUT Miley Cyrus.

She IS A HORRIBLE DISGRACE 2 THE WORLD & 2 little children.
    She IS A VERY BAD INFLUNCE 2 her “little fans”.

In fact, EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS TERRIBLE. Period.

You are getting on our last nerve.

———————–