Jonas Brothers Tour ‘Different’ W/ Demi?

demi-jonas-tour-2

Jonas Brothers new interview with Macleans: Being stuck with each other all the time, how do you get along? ‘I think we kind of got past that once we realized it was very unproductive and nothing really got done when we were fighting. And so I think that we choose to have respect for each other, not only for our time that we’ve worked together, but also just as brothers. And I think that’s important.’

Since you and Demi are now publicly dating, how do you think that this tour will be different for you touring with your girlfriend: Joe, ‘I think we’d like to stick to questions about the music or the touring please.’ Kevin on his love Danielle: ‘This will be the first time I’ve toured as a married man, so it should be a little bit different. It’s very exciting, new, we don’t know exactly what the accommodations are going to be, if we’re going to have our own bus, all that stuff.

How do you feel about the rising young stars who are coming behind you, like Justin Bieber? ‘It’s not offensive at all. It’s definitely something we think about. But I think with all of the younger people that are coming up, we wish the best for them, and Justin Bieber in particular.

We’ve had the opportunity to meet him a couple of times and speak with him and he’s entering into a whole new world and really being thrown into it all and we hope the best for him, we think he’s doing a great job so far.’

Can you hear on stage with all the screaming girls? ‘We speak a little bit louder probably because we’ve lost a little hearing over these few years. I honestly don’t really like to use them [Ear monitors] that much because I like to hear the audience as much as I can because it kind of gives me an energy that’s exciting for me.’

• Sweetdisposition?

Joe wins the thunder thighs competition this time!!
    LMAO

I hate his dress.

Like golden.. and shiny..ugh. >_<

LOL
    If only Demi could do the same.

May 22, 2010 @ 09:13 am

smooth.
    ok so I was dancing to the sound of music full blast & I looked out my window after dancing like a lunatic and theres some dude staring in at me like O.O
    LMAO, that happened to me once except I was dancing like a freak in the balcony xD
    I was singing like an IDIOT to Scandanavia by Kevin and my brother caught me so shutup. Lmao.

LOL
    If only Demi could do the same.

_______________

Ikr? She would have gone on for about 5 minutes saying how much she loves Joe. I swear Demi is like 99% of Jemi and Joe is 1%… :p

im not trying to start drama.. i havent been here in like 2 weeks so im just curious.. did they break up?

May 22, 2010 @ 09:14 am
    I hate his dress.

Like golden.. and shiny..ugh. >_< —- He’s not wearing a dress LOL! Oh god, I’M TOTALLY PICTURING HIM IN ONE NOW! It’s a good look for you, Joe ;)

• TSLove

If I wasn’t so tired I’d be freaking out :)

May 22, 2010 @ 09:13 am

smooth.

my dad caught me dancing with a scarf. :l he was like ”i’m away to bed night.” then I start dancing with it like a freak to fer sure& he walked back in like ”WTF”

May 22, 2010 @ 09:13 am

smooth.
    Omg,hahaha that song is cheesy as hell:D

Awww but I still like it.

Wow Demi looks like a 40 year old and Joe’s outfit is just…no.

• JBmuchbetter

I like Demi’s performance clothes..
    So much better than sparkles and shorts.
    Don’t hate me.. js

-Hibz- said:

Not gonna lie, that’s a cute picture.

And it was smart of Joe to not wanna answer bout Jemi. Either he knows the fans are sick of hearing about it, he’s sick of the questions, or he knows Demi has spoken about them enough to last us 2 decades.

Either way, nice Joe. Haha.

HAHA

I didn’t read the article…but I like how you summed it up!

May 22, 2010 @ 09:16 am
    That’s the rumor. No confirmations or anything though so I wouldn’t take it too seriously.

• Anika

LOL
    If only Demi could do the same.

_______________

___

That’s EXACTLY what I thought.
    If the interviewer would ask Demi the exact same
    question, there’s no way she would ever say that
    she doesn’t want to talk about it! :D

May 22, 2010 @ 09:14 am
    I hate his dress.

Here we go again with the gay rumors!

• Maralovelovelove

i don’t blame joe for saying that. even if things between him and demi are fine. EVERYONE is asking that same question. And they don’t know because they haven’t started tour yet! sheesh.

Haha.

Well Joe, when you make a relationship public, you’re going to get asked about it.

May 22, 2010 @ 09:14 am
    I hate his dress.

——————–
    Shut Up.lmao..
    Okay his ‘suit’ ..does that work???

the same thing happenned to me on the balcony , my left side neigbour was like bangin his head to the rythm as he was lookin at me dancin ( wat a psycho, i was 9 ! )& my sister was there , she mock me but didn’t tell me that i
    was spied .I’ve never dance or ever been on balcony for more than 5 minutes since then .Awful memory .

May 22, 2010 @ 09:17 am

May 22, 2010 @ 09:13 am

smooth.
    Omg,hahaha that song is cheesy as hell:D

Awww but I still like it.
    I like it too which is why I was singing it (TERRIBLY)

LOL
    If only Demi could do the same.

_______________

Kinda like how she’s hogging their couple name, lmao. I laughed so hard when someone on here mentioned that. I didn’t even notice that.

Haha yeah they placed his mic in the wrong place. It makes his butt look…interesting XD

my opinion exactly.

• Kimmy

IKR!

smooth.

• JBmuchbetter

1 2 3 let the Jemi drama begin……………..

May 22, 2010 @ 09:09 am
    smooth.
    You ever heard of a little thing called curtains?

Yeah, use them. Lmao.

LMFAO. yeah the one time I decided to leave my curtains open, cos my room was really stuffy that would happen to me. >.<

May 22, 2010 @ 09:12 am
    Joe wins the thunder thighs competition this time!!
    What makes you say that? Haha.

Old Dudes are creepy:/

Ikr?
    ___

Totally,my dad wants to buy me a Pepperspray:)

Haha! I want one

Who’s got a formspring?

Me!
    What is it?

May 22, 2010 @ 09:55 am
    star19 said:
    I just love Nick Jonas being a hot bachelor. :)
    Right? Haha.

I feel awkward complimenting a guy if I know he’s taken. Feel like I’m violating their GF’s property or something lmao.

• JBmuchbetter

Just got followed by a 13 year old Indian jonas fan.he’s a guy..
    lol and he is like the cutest thing ever..haha

Demi is ALWAYS in love!

THIS

She throws the word around like it’s a Frisbee!
    ________

Exactly,I don’t like people who do that!

Neither do I!

That shows one sign of immaturity and/or naivete!

_________________

Urgh I have some friends that do that, the day after they start dating someone they say they love them its like No you dont you just like them a lot! SMH

Sometimes there is a thing called ‘love at first sight’ but that’s some rare happening!

• Hangover

Demi is ALWAYS in love!

THIS

She throws the word around like it’s a Frisbee!
    ________

Exactly,I don’t like people who do that!

Neither do I!

That shows one sign of immaturity and/or naivete!

___________

“People always say Hate is such a strong word,but so is Love and people throw it around like it’s nothing!”

That’s my twitter biography:D

Old Dudes are creepy:/

Ikr?
    ___

Totally,my dad wants to buy me a Pepperspray:)

Haha! I want one

i use aftershave, lmfao.

• Hangover

Old Dudes are creepy:/

Ikr?
    ___

Totally,my dad wants to buy me a Pepperspray:)

Haha! I want one
    ____

You should get one:)

HAHAHA.
    And she asks Kevin and he talks about it.
    I am smelling a break up happened or a major fight.
    This is going to be interesting!
    She was annoying in that last interview too.

Oh n yes she talks WAY TO MUCH about it!

May 22, 2010 @ 09:53 am
    Who’s got a formspring?
    Moi!

Cool, here’s mine.

• Hangover

Old Dudes are creepy:/

Ikr?
    ___

Totally,my dad wants to buy me a Pepperspray:)

Haha! I want one

i use aftershave, lmfao.
    _____

HAHAHA,very smart;)

wtf eeww

________________

He was such a friggin’ creeper!
    Ehhhhh
    I hate such people… >_<

May 22, 2010 @ 09:59 am
    Hangover said:

Demi is ALWAYS in love!

THIS

She throws the word around like it’s a Frisbee!
    ________

Exactly,I don’t like people who do that!

Neither do I!

That shows one sign of immaturity and/or naivete!

That’s my twitter biography:D
    Is your Twitter account named ‘DrPhil’, too?

Hahaha, kidding!

• star19

Kso, who’s paying $500 for VIP? -___- on their show?

Hangover said:

Demi is ALWAYS in love!

THIS

She throws the word around like it’s a Frisbee!
    ________

Exactly,I don’t like people who do that!

Neither do I!

That shows one sign of immaturity and/or naivete!

That’s my twitter biography:D

What a wise bio!

Old Dudes are creepy:/

Ikr?
    ___

Totally,my dad wants to buy me a Pepperspray:)

Haha! I want one

i use aftershave, lmfao.

_________________

Lmfao! I should try some perfume on the creepers

Hangover said:

wtf eeww

• star19

I just love Nick Jonas being a hot bachelor. :)

Who’s got a formspring?

Me!
    What is it?

• thecolordecays.

It’s like you choose a topic and work on it.
    (Sorry, my english is bad :/)

That sounds cool!

And your English is pretty good! =]

May 22, 2010 @ 09:53 am
    Who’s got a formspring?
    Moi!

Demi is ALWAYS in love!

THIS

She throws the word around like it’s a Frisbee!
    ________

Exactly,I don’t like people who do that!

Neither do I!

That shows one sign of immaturity and/or naivete!

May 22, 2010 @ 09:52 am

May 22, 2010 @ 09:47 am

May 22, 2010 @ 09:41 am
    http://twitter.com/sydneydalton met Joe and Nick around 1am last night (http://twitpic.com/1pwiwc). A couple other people have pictures and tweeted about meeting them at the same time.

Demi took off at 11ish.

Flights from JFK to Santiago leave at 11:30pm and arrive around noon. Joe’s not in Chile.
    Cute pic!

Didn’t think so.

WTF was up with that “Joe and Demi spotted in chile 25 mins ago” or whatever tweet, then?!

It was a fake, it was a mistake…
    It’s not set in their DNA…

Lol, fail on my part :D

-_-
    Was that necessary?!
    I’m sorry!
    I’m just wired a different way…

Okay, I’m done.

DON’T CHANGE ME!

I’ve enough had enough corn today…thanks!

• Hangover

Old Dudes are creepy:/

Ikr?
    ___

Totally,my dad wants to buy me a Pepperspray:)

wtf eeww

________________

He was such a friggin’ creeper!

star19 said:

I just love Nick Jonas being a hot bachelor. :)

Bachelor!

Great point! If Demi is on tour w/them, aren’t all Demi ?’s tour related? hmmmm

thecolordecays. said:

BradleysBag: I’m gonna be the FIRST yellow bag to go to an @Jonasbrothers concert :D

omg lmfao.

And what if Nick starts singing that song?!
    “Forever 21, ya’ll!”

”work it, work it, thats not workin’ it”

That was hilarious!

• superJOEman

Joe: I think we’d like to stick to questions about the music or the touring please.

0_o

But I find it a good answer though. Maybe he’s sick of talking about their public relationship over and over again in every interviews. Maybe he was thinking like, “Man! I love Demi with all my heart. We already got in public. Is it not enough for you and you want me to talk about it every time we have an interview?” Good job Joe!! <3

• -Hibz-

I’m falling asleep as we speak haha.

Goodnight everyone!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I cant get kelly clarksons my life would suck without you out of my head today :p

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Being travelling with your brothers isn’t the same as bein traveling with ur girlfriend+bros+rest of the family+gf’s family . Its like , too much .I understand em.

ok i know joe was wanting to tke thhigs seriously and sstuff nd i resspecct thhat but im hoping that jemi is goin strong. i know they rnt broken up but i hope thhey didnt have a fight or anything. o and her outfit was ssooo cute!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Oh yeah…joseph good going, boy! :D

Goodnight hibz.

• Diamondback

OMG DIFFERENT?! WHAT DO YOU THINK IT ALL MEANS?!?!?!

:P

Bleh.

Since you and Joe are now publicly dating, how do you think that this tour will be different for you touring with your boyfriend:

Demi: Oh, I love him so much! I couldn’t have ever imagined such a passion like this! We might even get married and have babies! Oh! Our relationship just feels so right!

• catey

Technically, that question WAS about the tour.

How don’t understand why people are saying that Demi was bubbling about their relationship? i mean all the girl ever said was that he’s my best friend and it’s nice to tour with him…it’s not like she gave us the color of Joe boxers! People lay off of her non existant d.ick alreay. Hopefully with this breakup, the Demi hate department will take a break!

hmmm 3 days ago i was like jemi broke up
    and you were all like PROVE IT
    and i was like just wait.
    interesting?

Joe REALLY avoided the question… what’s up with that :-(

For the last three months Joe hasn’t had any problem shoving Demi in our face. He’s been more than happy to talk about it with anyone and everyone. So either the relationship has hit a snag (and who didn’t think it would) or someone finally told him to shut up about it. If it’s the latter, I hope they clued Demi in too because she’s even worse. Or maybe he’s now to the point where he doesn’t even want to share the spotlight with her. Bad enough he doesn’t want to share with this brothers who got him here.

Look at the tweet from Lisa Veronica that she just retweeted :l…I was happy for jemi tbh. I was hoping they were still together but idk

• leLIVREinterdit

those are some fug boots.

• Zorelle.

Jeez Joe, just answer the question 0______o

• SunLight Princess

Aww, I hope Jemi is ok.

w said:

JBmuchbetter
    Thanks! Yours isn’t too bad either :)

Thanks =)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Sarcasm is the greatest form of humor.

^^^
    That is so true :P

Exactly why I’m sarcastic!

I hate how sarcasm doesnt transfer well over the internet though :(

It NEVER transfers well for you?!

Well, sometimes it does for me…

________________

It sometimes does but most of the time its hard to tell if someones being serious or not :P

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Sarcasm is the greatest form of humor.

^^^
    That is so true :P

Exactly why I’m sarcastic!

I hate how sarcasm doesnt transfer well over the internet though :(

It NEVER transfers well for you?!

Well, sometimes it does for me…

________________

Well, to make it easier on yourself…play along with it, so it seems like you’re understanding it!

omg lmfao.

And what if Nick starts singing that song?!
    “Forever 21, ya’ll!”

”work it, work it, thats not workin’ it”

awwww demi just rt something… i think they broke up. :S

lol oh oceanup well done for starting rumors again. You’re brilliant, really.

May 22, 2010 @ 10:31 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Sarcasm is the greatest form of humor.

^^^
    That is so true :P

Exactly why I’m sarcastic!

I hate how sarcasm doesnt transfer well over the internet though :(

It NEVER transfers well for you?!

Well, sometimes it does for me…

________________

I always write “haha” or “lol” at the end of my comments so people realize I’m kidding. Or :P.

:D

haha demi always gushes about joe but joe knows whats best…
    i give them until after tour…
    serve demi right.

i know how you guys feel.
    it happens all the time to me.
    nasty old men who have nothing better to do with their time, than look at young girls.
    EWW. :/

• thecolordecays.

I am blessed to be naturally tanned…just sayin’!

May 22, 2010 @ 09:41 am

Demi took off at 11ish.

Cute pic!

Didn’t think so.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

______________

SAME It was lush today and yesterday but I got burned :(
    I normally burn ): but today I actually got a tan, it’s meant to be hotter tomorrow though, ohhh yess :D

_________________

Hmm I dont know if I’m going out tomorrow so I probaly wont be able to fry myself again :( Haha
    lmao, I find that if you burn then put on aftersun, then suncream then go out in the sun again your burn turns into a tan. :) that’s what happens to me when I go to spain anyway xD

________________

I might do that :) If I can find the aftersun… x)
    aha, I have my own bottle in my room somewhere xD

• PullTheTrigger

guess what; i am not a robot

Hangover said:

Demi is ALWAYS in love!

THIS

She throws the word around like it’s a Frisbee!

thecolordecays. said:

I am blessed to be naturally tanned…just sayin’!

You seriously are.

• star19

I need some Starbucks. :|

——————
    Its 45 degree centigrade here :/
    Okay first I LOVE your icon ;D second, WOAH x)
    HAHA thanks.. Your icon is epic.. I love Mr. Bean
    =P
    no problem, he’s hella sexy ;] and thankyou. :)
    Oh of course he is =P

Thank God one of those two has some common sense.

May 22, 2010 @ 09:41 am

Demi took off at 11ish.

Cute pic!

Didn’t think so.

It was a fake, it was a mistake

This like 70 year old man kept calling me “babe” today *shudders

OMFG ! I was on the school bus yesterday and it was half empty, and this old man around like 60 or something came and sat next to me. & hes like ”you’re pretty” i was like umm.. ok.. and I got up to move and he wouldn’t let me pass him & I was like excuse me, and he was like stroking my hair and crap. lmfao. it was really scary actually.

Joe is not in Chile, FACT.

(replying to this) – May 22, 2010 @ 09:43 am
    i like the sound of that! :-)
    Were you replying to “even Joe is sick of Demi” or my “I’ll wait for a real confirmation” comment?

I can’t tell haha.

thecolordecays. said:

I am blessed to be naturally tanned…just sayin’!

You seriously are.

Thank you! ; ]

I can’t wait to hear that they break up maybe there will be a doing another song named before the camp or either way before the wave

This like 70 year old man kept calling me “babe” today *shudders

_________________

Eww! Thats so creepy :S But yeah I was at this show today and at one of the stalls this man kept talking to me and calling me babe and saying I looked like a princess, it was weird.

PullTheTrigger said:

how do you put a sound thingy from youtube onto your OU profile? and photos? lmfao.
    For the pictures you can get them at photobucket or tinyic. You just copy and paste the html codes in the about me section on your profil. And for the sound watch this video it explains how to do it.

• thecolordecays.

I’m actually starting to gain respect for Joe again…I was wondering why I was a Joe girl in the first place!

thecolordecays. said:

I am blessed to be naturally tanned…just sayin’!

Me too =)

May 22, 2010 @ 09:47 am

May 22, 2010 @ 09:41 am

Demi took off at 11ish.

Cute pic!

Didn’t think so.

It was a fake, it was a mistake…
    It’s not set in their DNA

Lol, fail on my part :D

• Hangover

Hangover said:

Demi is ALWAYS in love!

THIS

She throws the word around like it’s a Frisbee!
    ________

Exactly,I don’t like people who do that!

This like 70 year old man kept calling me “babe” today *shudders

_________________

‘princess’ it the creepiest pet name for anyone from an old man. it makes me wanna be sick. :'(

• thecolordecays.

To be honest, I don’t care if Jemi broke/breaks up or not…it’s their lives, I just want the best for the both of them but Demi seems to be ruining things with her mouth!

Maybe Joe and Demi need to sit down and talk so they can discuss what they should or shouldn’t talk about to the public/in interviews!

May 22, 2010 @ 09:49 am
    Atta girl!

thanks! x

Hangover said:

Old Dudes are creepy:/

Ikr?
    ___

Totally,my dad wants to buy me a Pepperspray:)

Haha! I want one

i use aftershave, lmfao.
    _____

HAHAHA,very smart;)

jaaa’ i never use it though. even when getting hugged by randomers. lol. i’d probably miss their eyes anyway, im too short :l

• Shanna

HAHAHAHA

happened to me to , well sorta..

My dad was painting the kitchen and took the blinds down and i was in the fridge at like 11pm, and home alone and flipped the light on to see him staring in.
    he kept staring, maybe it was the fact i was in my bootie shorts and tank top LOL

smooth.

Hangover said:

Demi is ALWAYS in love!

THIS

She throws the word around like it’s a Frisbee!

Laaaawlz. Like you know her and her life.

Check out Google.. lol
    I wanna play Pacman now :P

• Shana Doodee Minaj

the last comment was mine , Lolilozz

• Hangover

Is your Twitter account named ‘DrPhil’, too?

Hahaha, kidding!
    ____

LOL

Stupid bitch Demi. She LOVES the Jemi questions, Joe is getting sick of them, Hopefully sick of her too.

After the constant rudeness from Demi in their last interview, I’m guessing there’s something up between them. But I could be wrong.

Kevin was in a ticked off mood though :O

• thecolordecays.

I’m catching up and I just can’t get through a whole Miley post!

May 22, 2010 @ 09:19 am

May 22, 2010 @ 09:14 am
    I hate his dress.

Here we go again with the gay rumors!
    Uh-oh!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Apparently Joe’s in Chile with Demi..?

• EvaLovegood

No Joe isn’t in Chile with Demi. She went alone..

Hey Demi stans, remember when all your only defense for her word vomit was “well, she’s being asked about him, of course she’s going to answer!”? Yeah, about that.

Regardless of whether or not he avoided questions because they broke up/ended the PR/had a fight/just realized people are sick of ~Jemi (pick your poison, i don’t care), THIS is why people are less annoyed with Joe. He likes keeping his private life private. There’s a difference between honesty and TMI.

• EvaLovegood

_______________________________
    AMEN…

May 22, 2010 @ 09:17 am

May 22, 2010 @ 09:13 am

smooth.
    Omg,hahaha that song is cheesy as hell:D

Awww but I still like it.
    I like it too which is why I was singing it (TERRIBLY)
    I was caught singing “bet on it” really loud in a study class once. I get easily carried away when I listen to music on my ipod ;D

LOL
    If only Demi could do the same.

_______________

Would Doe be better for you? ; ]

• Maralovelovelove

Demi is just happy. Because she’s in love. Of course she’s gonna talk about it any chance she gets. Joe on the otherhand, has always kept his relationships pretty private. That could be why he doesn’t talk about it.

• Isa

ur sooooo right!!!!

May 22, 2010 @ 09:20 am

LOL
    If only Demi could do the same.

_______________

I noticed that, too.
    Let’s call em Joemi then. Idk. Lmao.

• star19

I’m sorry but. I’m getting sick of Jemi.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Apparently Joe’s in Chile with Demi..?

Where’d you get that info from?

• PullTheTrigger

tbh I dont wanna go to see them live this year.

• Hangover

I would love to see this interview:D

Demi is ALWAYS in love!

May 22, 2010 @ 09:22 am

I agree, but what’s TMI?

May 22, 2010 @ 09:20 am

LOL
    If only Demi could do the same.

_______________

I noticed that, too.
    Let’s call em Joemi then. Idk. Lmao.
    Joemi it is:D Now it’s 50/50

LOL
    If only Demi could do the same.

_______________

I noticed that, too.
    Let’s call em Joemi then. Idk. Lmao.

________________

I want to call them History ;)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Apparently Joe’s in Chile with Demi..?

Where’d you get that info from?

Twitter.
    idk if its true or not though.

May 22, 2010 @ 09:23 am
    star19 said:
    I’m sorry but. I’m getting sick of Jemi.
    Most people are.

ddlovato

There’s been a lot of rumors lately that I’m dating one of my best friends Joe. I can promise my entire career that I am not. 3:00 AM Nov 5th, 2009 via mobile web Retweeted by you and 100+ others

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

My tanlines are so bad -_- why did I forget my suncream.

LOL
    If only Demi could do the same.

_______________

I noticed that, too.
    Let’s call em Joemi then. Idk. Lmao.

________________

I want to call them History ;)
    Hahaha!

• PullTheTrigger

I want to call them History ;)

LMFAO. xD

some newspaper in chile or sites have the info like generacion.com

May 22, 2010 @ 09:22 am

I agree, but what’s TMI?

Too Much Information

ddlovato

__________________

Oh then goodbye Demis career! x)

ugh >_<

May 22, 2010 @ 09:25 am

LOL
    If only Demi could do the same.

_______________

I noticed that, too.
    Let’s call em Joemi then. Idk. Lmao.

________________

I want to call them History ;)
    I see what you did there.
    Nice. Haha.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

My tanlines are so bad -_- why did I forget my suncream.
    Yikes, that sounds awful O.o

• PullTheTrigger

I hate people on twitter who think they’re too important to reply to people unpopular lmfao. :]

LOL
    If only Demi could do the same.

_______________

I noticed that, too.
    Let’s call em Joemi then. Idk. Lmao.

________________

I want to call them History ;)

That couple name is interesting!

ddlovato

__________________

Oh then goodbye Demis career! x)

It sure does seem like it!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

My tanlines are so bad -_- why did I forget my suncream.
    Yikes, that sound awful O.o

_______________

I look like a lobster. Haha oh well(:

guess what’
    tokio hotel won the comet award for best live act
    -celebrates-

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Apparently Joe’s in Chile with Demi..?

Where’d you get that info from?

Twitter.
    idk if its true or not though.

Are the Jemi stans saying that?

ALEJANDRO

TMI = Too Much Information

In my country, TMI is a school subject LOL

• Hangover

Hangover said:

Old Dudes are creepy:/

Ikr?
    ___

Totally,my dad wants to buy me a Pepperspray:)

Haha! I want one

i use aftershave, lmfao.
    _____

HAHAHA,very smart;)

_______

Why are you getting hugged by strangers??

• Jen

Wtf Joe?? You shove “Jemi” in our faces and then when an interviewer dares to ask you about it you pretend you don’t want to talk about it? I freakin cannot stand celebs who do this. They fish for attention and then when they get it they get annoyed. Hello? They’re the ones that asked for it in the first place! Maybe Joe should talk to his girlfriend and ask her to stop blabbing about Jemi so much in interviews if he doesn’t want to be asked about it!

You should probably lay off Joe. Yeah, he was part of it, but it’s pretty obvious he was uncomfortable with how public everything was. He almost always gave really generic answers when asked – “it’ll be fun and different to be on tour together now” vs. “JOE WILL HOLD MY HAND WHEN I’M TIRED!!!!!! AND THEN WE’LL WATCH JEMI VIDEOS!!!!!!”

I don’t think he ever even publicly called her his girlfriend. He likes to keep things private and it is/was clear that he would’ve rather kept things quieter than they were.

• thecolordecays.

Who here likes Country music?

Jen said:

_________________

Haha! For a second there I thought you said “You shave Jemi”

_______

Why are you getting hugged by strangers??

because thats how strangers roll in Ireland I guess. lmfao. lotsa them walk around carrying FREE HUGS signs. Once i got attacked by like twelve of them all running for me & they chased me down the street down town. LMFAO okay it was pretty funny.. but still.

Jen said:

That’ what I said[the part I bolded]!

thecolordecays. said:

Who here likes Country music?

________________

Meeeee, well I like some :)

And one final tweet, should be a picture soon:

Joe’s definitely either got a clone or can teleport, because he’s in NYC as of 5 minutes ago.

Um…nice teeth?

And one final tweet, should be a picture soon:

Personally I think he can teleport

thecolordecays. said:

Who here likes Country music?

________________

Meeeee, well I like some :)

I’ve been listening to a lot of it lately…who are some of your favorites besides T. Swift?

• thecolordecays.

shaunaelovesjoe: Well, looks like Joe didn’t go to South America with Demi. Interesting…

• w

And one final tweet, should be a picture soon:

May 22, 2010 @ 10:07 am
    Jen said:

I don’t think Joe’s the one shoving Jemi down our throats. I don’t get why you’re telling him off in this comment when it’s clear that you think Demi needs to be shut up by him. Lmao.

• Hangover

_______

Why are you getting hugged by strangers??

_____

Hahaha know i want to go to Ireland:D

Um…nice teeth?
    Joe isn’t there.
    Thats the point *_*

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Who here likes Country music?

________________

Meeeee, well I like some :)

_________________

Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler & Keith Urban :)

• thecolordecays.

It took some courage to go to that girl’s Twitter!

Um…nice teeth?
    Joe isn’t there.
    Thats the point *_*

Okay, I just needed some confirmation!

May 22, 2010 @ 10:11 am

And one final tweet, should be a picture soon:

Personally I think he can teleport
    Really? I always thought of him as the cloning type of guy.

w

Your icon is….. *faints*

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Who here likes Country music?

________________

Meeeee, well I like some :)

_________________

Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler & Keith Urban :)

That’s awesome…I like them too but to me, Kellie isn’t that credible but some of her songs are catchy!

May 22, 2010 @ 10:15 am

Um…nice teeth?
    Joe isn’t there.
    Thats the point *_*
    Lol @ this convo.

Sarcasm is the greatest form of humor.

May 22, 2010 @ 10:11 am

And one final tweet, should be a picture soon:

Personally I think he can teleport
    Really? I always thought of him as the cloning type of guy.

I’m the cloning type of girl…we’re even!

And one final tweet, should be a picture soon:

Personally I think he can teleport
    Really? I always thought of him as the cloning type of guy

Yeah actually I think he has a clone

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Who here likes Country music?

________________

Meeeee, well I like some :)

_________________

Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler & Keith Urban :)

_________________

Yeah I only really like a few of her songs like Best days of your life and Things that never cross a mans mind (:

• JBmuchbetter

Sarcasm is the greatest form of humor.

^^^
    That is so true :P

May 22, 2010 @ 10:19 am
    And one final tweet, should be a picture soon:

Personally I think he can teleport
    Really? I always thought of him as the cloning type of guy

Yeah actually I think he has a clone
    Hoooook, hook me up!

Lol, quoting the Veronica’s.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Who here likes Country music?

________________

Meeeee, well I like some :)

_________________

Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler & Keith Urban :)

_________________

Those are wonderful songs and have you heard the one she wrote for her mom and dad?!

That’s a tearjerker!

• w

JBmuchbetter
    Thanks! Yours isn’t too bad either :)

JBmuchbetter said:

Sarcasm is the greatest form of humor.

^^^
    That is so true :P

Exactly why I’m sarcastic!

Joe’s not in Chile with Demi. He was seen in NYC with Nick after Demi took off around 1am, and people just met Nick a couple hours ago at the Trump, and Joe came out within the hour.

May 22, 2010 @ 09:29 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Apparently Joe’s in Chile with Demi..?

Where’d you get that info from?

Twitter.
    idk if its true or not though.

Are the Jemi stans saying that?
    I don’t think that’s true.
    Surely Joe would of said SOMETHING about it.

Its cuz Jemi broke up. Trust me, The Jonas group(specificly Papa J) would love to keep up with the PR if they could but since the MTV interview from hell(the one where Demi couldn’t hide her distaste of Joe/JB) they’ve calmed down on the Jemi. Jemi broke up last week. Trufax.

• star19

May 22, 2010 @ 09:23 am
    star19 said:
    I’m sorry but. I’m getting sick of Jemi.
    Most people are.
    Well thank goodness, I’m not alone! :D

You Rock Joe and i agree with you just stop talking about it.I think Joe was not rude i think he just want to hear about the music and the tour.He is a great guy after all.And,Danielle And Kevin Jonas will be on tour together excited to see them all.God bless you jobos.

Oh, wait a minute :/

DisneyStarFacts
    Spotting: Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato arriving in Chile 26 Minutes ago.
    half a minute ago via web

I stand corrected?

May 22, 2010 @ 09:29 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Apparently Joe’s in Chile with Demi..?

Where’d you get that info from?

Twitter.
    idk if its true or not though.

Are the Jemi stans saying that?
    I don’t think that’s true.
    Surely Joe would of said SOMETHING about it.

Neither do I!

But you know how the Jemi stans are…

guess what’
    tokio hotel won the comet award for best live act
    -celebrates-
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Oh, wait a minute :/

DisneyStarFacts
    Spotting: Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato arriving in Chile 26 Minutes ago.
    half a minute ago via web

I stand corrected?

I swear this is a big fail!

Do they have to be EVERYWHERE together?!
    But I don’t think I would believe that if I were you, Hibz!

Oh, wait a minute :/

DisneyStarFacts
    Spotting: Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato arriving in Chile 26 Minutes ago.
    half a minute ago via web

I stand corrected?

Hibz I was gonna post that thing right here. >_<

I ‘frigin love the UK when the sun comes out here (:

OML. your icon is love. & your username. lmfao.

Joe is in chile

• INeedAHero

Ok. Cool.

• PullTheTrigger

while we’re on the subject; i’d rather be far apart than together ALL the time. when people are far apart, i think love grows stronger. I get so sick of people sometimes, seeing them every stinkin’ day..

These two girls are together at the Trump right now:

They met Nick two hours ago, Kevin’s not there as of an hour ago, then they were waiting for Joe and he was on his phone half an hour ago, probably when he came out. Sorry Jemi stans.

——————
    Its 45 degree centigrade here :/

• TSLove

I think Jemi are having some space.All kind of things about Demi are coming out.Everything ZT said became true so maybe Joe is thinking the drug rumors could be true.

May 22, 2010 @ 09:32 am
    I ‘frigin love the UK when the sun comes out here (:
    Lmao, that reminds me of this guy I was near at college.

LMAO! I wanted to laugh, but he probably would have shot me. It was funny though. Like WTF?

______________

SAME It was lush today and yesterday but I got burned :(

• star19

I think Joe is IN Chile though. He’s going to be with Demi to support her as her boyfriend. :|

TSLove said:

Because of Zac Taylor?

• JBmuchbetter

Seriously, if you have more followers that does not mean you are better in person.

Yea I’m fucking pissed right now. *_*

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

May 22, 2010 @ 09:32 am
    I ‘frigin love the UK when the sun comes out here (:
    Lmao, that reminds me of this guy I was near at college.
    He was talking to his friends, then out of nowhere he started screaming “FUCK! FUCKEN COLD WEATHER! FUCKEN AUSTRALIA!”

LMFAO, x’)

I get sick of the people I love the most sometimes! lol

wow even joe is sick of jemi

May 22, 2010 @ 09:33 am

Oh, wait a minute :/

DisneyStarFacts
    Spotting: Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato arriving in Chile 26 Minutes ago.
    half a minute ago via web

I stand corrected?

I swear this is a big fail!

Do they have to be EVERYWHERE together?!
    But I don’t think I would believe that if I were you, Hibz!
    I don’t think I do :/

I’ll wait for a REAL confirmation from like Joe or something lol. That seems a little out there, though. o.O

• PullTheTrigger

I wouldn’t and dont go everywhere with my boyfriend. lmfao. i’d rather be apart rather than together 24/7 pfft. the thought of it makes me wanna scream.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

______________

SAME It was lush today and yesterday but I got burned :(

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Mango fudge is disgusting.

May 22, 2010 @ 09:33 am

Oh, wait a minute :/

DisneyStarFacts
    Spotting: Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato arriving in Chile 26 Minutes ago.
    half a minute ago via web

I stand corrected?

I swear this is a big fail!

Do they have to be EVERYWHERE together?!
    But I don’t think I would believe that if I were you, Hibz!
    I don’t think I do :/

I have a feeling he won’t confirm it!

• Sweetdisposition?

I made a formspring so spam me!

I get sick of the people I love the most sometimes! lol

I’m sick of like 3 of my school friends, we go everywhere and do everything together like all day everyday and it’s really annoying me. lmfao. since it’s the weekend maybe i’ll be good again by monday.

______________

SAME It was lush today and yesterday but I got burned :(

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

——————
    Its 45 degree centigrade here :/
    Okay first I LOVE your icon ;D second, WOAH x)

i like the sound of that! :-)

In my country, TMI is a school subject LOL

What does it stand for?

It’s like you choose a topic and work on it.
    (Sorry, my english is bad :/)

Demi took off at 11ish.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

______________

SAME It was lush today and yesterday but I got burned :(

• Hangover

Demi is ALWAYS in love!

THIS

I get sick of the people I love the most sometimes! lol

__________________

If I’ve been with the same person all day I get so bored. But I have like 10 really close friends so I dont get sick of people that often anymore :)

——————
    Its 45 degree centigrade here :/
    Okay first I LOVE your icon ;D second, WOAH x)
    HAHA thanks.. Your icon is epic.. I love Mr. Bean
    =P

______________

SAME It was lush today and yesterday but I got burned :(

________________

I might do that :) If I can find the aftersun… x)

And one final tweet, should be a picture soon:

Personally I think he can teleport
    Really? I always thought of him as the cloning type of guy

Yeah actually I think he has a clone
    Hoooook, hook me up!

Lol, quoting the Veronica’s

Haha x)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

——————
    Its 45 degree centigrade here :/
    Okay first I LOVE your icon ;D second, WOAH x)
    HAHA thanks.. Your icon is epic.. I love Mr. Bean
    =P
    no problem, he’s hella sexy ;] and thankyou. :)

is anybody else seeing Lady Gaga this year?? xD

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Who here likes Country music?

________________

Meeeee, well I like some :)

_________________

Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler & Keith Urban :)

That’s a tearjerker!

__________________

I think I might of heard it, whats it called again?

May 22, 2010 @ 10:19 am
    And one final tweet, should be a picture soon:

Personally I think he can teleport
    Really? I always thought of him as the cloning type of guy

Yeah actually I think he has a clone
    Hoooook, hook me up!

Lol, quoting the Veronica’s.

Thanks…now it’s stuck in my head!

omg lmfao.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Sarcasm is the greatest form of humor.

^^^
    That is so true :P

Exactly why I’m sarcastic!

I hate how sarcasm doesnt transfer well over the internet though :(

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Who here likes Country music?

________________

Meeeee, well I like some :)

_________________

Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler & Keith Urban :)

That’s a tearjerker!

__________________

I think I might of heard it, whats it called again?

I don’t remember but she says something about ‘going to California and returning to Carolina’ or something along those lines!

omg lmfao.

And what if Nick starts singing that song?!
    “Forever 21, ya’ll!”

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Sarcasm is the greatest form of humor.

^^^
    That is so true :P

Exactly why I’m sarcastic!

I hate how sarcasm doesnt transfer well over the internet though :(

It NEVER transfers well for you?!

Well, sometimes it does for me…

Cue the drama…

• Hangover

Old Dudes are creepy:/

LMAO. jeesh

• -Hibz-

Not gonna lie, that’s a cute picture.

Either way, nice Joe. Haha.

May 22, 2010 @ 09:47 am

May 22, 2010 @ 09:41 am

Demi took off at 11ish.

Cute pic!

Didn’t think so.

It was a fake, it was a mistake…
    It’s not set in their DNA…

Lol, fail on my part :D

-_-
    Was that necessary?!

May 22, 2010 @ 09:49 am
    Atta girl!

Nah, I’m still a Nick chick…I didn’t cross back over!

Who’s got a formspring?

Old Dudes are creepy:/

Ikr?

Hangover said:

Hangover said:

Demi is ALWAYS in love!

THIS

She throws the word around like it’s a Frisbee!
    ________

Exactly,I don’t like people who do that!

Neither do I!

That shows one sign of immaturity and/or naivete!

Who’s got a formspring?

Me!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I got some free catfood today though which was pretty epic (;

• TayBrii__?

I like her outfit!

May 22, 2010 @ 09:52 am

May 22, 2010 @ 09:47 am

May 22, 2010 @ 09:41 am

Demi took off at 11ish.

Cute pic!

Didn’t think so.

It was a fake, it was a mistake…
    It’s not set in their DNA…

Lol, fail on my part :D

-_-
    Was that necessary?!
    I’m sorry!
    I’m just wired a different way…

Okay, I’m done.

DON’T CHANGE ME!

• TSLove

Josh’s acting in “Drake and Josh” is really bad.I love the show and all but…yeah

Oh Joseph ;)

• star19

Why am I still NOT convinced by Jemi? :/

Joe wins the thunder thighs competition this time!!

May 22, 2010 @ 09:09 am
    smooth.
    You ever heard of a little thing called curtains?

Yeah, use them. Lmao.