Demi Lovato EVERYTIME YOU LIE Chile

• aleita20

HAHAHAHAHAHA AGREEE!!!!!!!

Boooooorrrreddddd

• TSLove

OOH! Maybe he’s going to Chile???

Mmmm………..

Hmmmm…….

• Kisses from Hollywood

people need to shut up about that broke up things. cause theres no proove!!

• TSLove

Did anyone on here watch Taylor’s performance on The Brook’s and Dunn’s tribute? I loved it! She killed it!

JOE JONAS IS SOO HOT AND USUALLY DATES GORGEOUS WOMAN.I THINK DEMI IS A COVER UP BECAUSE IM POSTIVE HES GAY OR BI.

JAYLOR OVER JEMI ANYDAY:)

JO AND TAYLOR SWIFT(COUGH LAUTNER) WOULD MAKE A GREAT COUPLE!

• TSLove

Who said anything about that on here???? I’ve been owning this post.

• Kisses from Hollywood

TSLove said:

I havent, OU didnt post it :(

JAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TSLove

I hope they post later today (monday).I wish they would’ve posted her performance of “Run” from last may.She killed that too! George actually had a few little tears in his eyes.

On a TUESDAY, hmm??

OMG! I didn’t notice that

I believe it was an tuesday when I caught youre eye

• dreamingALOUD

people need to shut up about that broke up things. cause theres no proove!!

There’s proof, just not enough to say they broke up. Demi might just be having emo times C:

• TSLove

Did you read what Zacktaylor said? Joe finally told her to shut up about them.

• Kisses from Hollywood

TSLove said:

I hope soo..
    and george had a few little tears in his eyes? wow, really?

• dreamingALOUD

Did you read what Zacktaylor said? Joe finally told her to shut up about them.

I don’t read ZT. What did he say? I’m too lazy to go look XD

• TSLove

Earlier today ZackTaylor.ca spoke exclusively to a source who is very close to both individuals, and found out the truth behind these rumours…

“Demi loves Joe so much, and knows he feels the same. Joe and her had a conversation the other night about how quickly the seriousness of the relationship was getting, and wanted to slow things down a bit. Obviously Demi didn’t like what he had to say, but she respects him, and the two are calming things down.”

Our insider says that Demi speaking so publicly and openly about the couple is what lead Joe to have this conversation with her,

“He doesn’t like everyone knowing everything, and that’s what ultimately pushed him over the top. They both care for each other a lot, just need a little ‘time-out’… You can tell your JEMI fans not to worry, there is a summer of fun ahead!”

• dreamingALOUD

Ahh C: This inside source is probebly Demi’s mum again ;) haha!

• dreamingALOUD

Ahh C: This inside source is probebly Demi’s mum again ;) haha!

tuesday seems to be the day relationships either begin to form or dissolve.

rather than getting angry about who is at fault, let’s try to figure out this whole tuesday thing.

i think that is the bigger issue here.

tayor swift and joe jonas are great together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DID ANYONE NOTICE JEMI IS ILLEGAL!!!!
    DEMI IS ONLY 17
    JOE IS 20!! 21 IN AUGUST!!
    he can almost drink and shes not even legal to smoke ,or drink

taylor swift is twenty it just makes sense with JAYLOR and its not illegal:)

• Kisses from Hollywood

dreamingALOUD said:

people need to shut up about that broke up things. cause theres no proove!!

emo times? well, emo girl is back. but If theyre break up wht about CR2 commercial and whatever is that?

• TSLove

Could just be the lighting :) But he looked very proud of her thats for sure! You should look it up sometime.

I’d rather people just wait and see what happens.

They’re going to tour together, a very long tour, plenty of time for just about anything to happen.

All we know, they could end up being a homicide on this tour or some baby making.

Just saying.

• TSLove

Sadly,fellow Jaylor fan,Demi will be turning 18 in august.

Zack Taylor could say anything and people would still believe him.

• Hangover

DNW those pants:/

• Kisses from Hollywood

AND DID ANYONE NOTICE JEMI IS ILLEGAL!!!!
    DEMI IS ONLY 17
    JOE IS 20!! 21 IN AUGUST!!
    he can almost drink and shes not even legal to smoke ,or drink

taylor swift is twenty it just makes sense with JAYLOR and its not illegal:)
    I love jaylor more than jemi but Age diff is not illegal. wht if I do love to date older guys? is that illegal?

Haha baby making :)

• TSLove

Everything he’s said about Demi has been proven T R U E.Like Jemi for example :)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    Guys guys guys guys.. guess what.
    what
    …I have pizza ;D

AND DID ANYONE NOTICE JEMI IS ILLEGAL!!!!
    DEMI IS ONLY 17
    JOE IS 20!! 21 IN AUGUST!!
    he can almost drink and shes not even legal to smoke ,or drink

taylor swift is twenty it just makes sense with JAYLOR and its not illegal:)
    ———————–
    Someone’s living in the past.

Joe and Demi are only illegal if they have sex. Plus, 5 days after he turns 21, like you said.. Demi turns 18. So really, after August, there really is no difference anymore.

• mhmm .

Awe. Demi ): Poor girl is hurt. I would be too but damn, listen to that crowd sing. Chile is so intense! That would be such a RUSH! :D!

• TSLove

Its illegal if you have S E X with a guy who is older then 18 and if you’re younger then 18.You may not press charges but youre parents could.

TSLove said:

Haha baby making :)
    ——————-
    Yes that is the time I used :)

• TSLove

Lets hope the ‘baby making’ is left to Kevin and Dani :)

I get that there are Jemi shippers and non-Jemi shippers but I like OU better at night.

I feel there arent as many crazies on both side of the fence -___-

More logical people come out at night ;)

and occasionally a few crazies lol

• Kisses from Hollywood

AND DID ANYONE NOTICE JEMI IS ILLEGAL!!!!
    DEMI IS ONLY 17
    JOE IS 20!! 21 IN AUGUST!!
    he can almost drink and shes not even legal to smoke ,or drink

taylor swift is twenty it just makes sense with JAYLOR and its not illegal:)
    ———————–
    Someone’s living in the past.

___________
    is that illegal to have sex with someone whos more than 20 and youre under 18? I’m not live in Us, so does I dont know that

• mhmm .

What does she say? How longs it gonna take before you see that I’m not me ? (?) I know she doesn’t say before you see that she’s not me, it doesn’t fit. HMM.

• mhmm .

Kisses from Hol… said:

AND DID ANYONE NOTICE JEMI IS ILLEGAL!!!!
    DEMI IS ONLY 17
    JOE IS 20!! 21 IN AUGUST!!
    he can almost drink and shes not even legal to smoke ,or drink

taylor swift is twenty it just makes sense with JAYLOR and its not illegal:)
    ———————–
    Someone’s living in the past.

___________

Before you turn 18 you are considered a Minor. If someone over 18 has sex with a minor then it’s considered illegal. Both partners have to be over or under it. I think you have to be 16 to have sex legally overall.

if you’re younger than 18 it’s illegal to have sex with anyone 18 or older.

but if you’re 18, you could have sex with a 30 year old and itd be no crime.

well… no legitimate crime.

• TSLove

Yeah.If you have sex with a guy in the US who is 18or older while you’re below the age of 18.It could be seen as R A P E

(replying to this) – May 24, 2010 @ 12:11 am
    TSLove said:
    Lets hope the ‘baby making’ is left to Kevin and Dani :)
    Lmao. Can you imagine Kevin announcing Danielle’s pregnancy?! I think I’d cry.

I’d be like “stop growing!” hahaha.

He’d probaly yell out

I’M GONNA BE A DADDY!

• Kisses from Hollywood

if you’re younger than 18 it’s illegal to have sex with anyone 18 or older.

but if you’re 18, you could have sex with a 30 year old and itd be no crime.

well… no legitimate crime.
    thats totally insane. having sex under 18 should be illegal too..

• TSLove

Ummmit already is.Wait do you mean in the US or UK?

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Same thought as mine .They’re growin up fuckin fast .

Okay I love Miss Swift, but sorry darling..it’s not illegal unless they’re having SEX. JEMI Ftw

I hate Taylor Swift

BABY BABY BABY OOOHHHH!

shut up, shut up, shut up , OOOOH

• StarLight24

I hope this means no more Jemi up. I love Joe & I love Demi but almost every post being about them gets annoying. I’m wondering if Joe has a thing for Tuesdays or if there is another reason she changed the lyric.

• AmieeDawn
  • K.F.D.M.S lover

love the song she did great
    but ihate how she movies its funny

Love this!!! Thanks for sharing. Get all of Demi’s clothes ehre http://outfitidentifier.com/

• picstoburn

eh still no new post smh…..

picstoburn said:
    eh still no new post smh…..
    hey

• harrypotterbitches

i loved it!…but i don’t think jemi broke up

harrypotterbitches said:
    i loved it!…but i don’t think jemi broke up
    me too

• Sweetdisposition?

Boring, new post please…

Boring, new post please…
    hey whats up
    love your icon

Wow she changed some lyrics… that MUST mean she broke up with Joe…
    Seriiouuslly? Get over it, not everything she does relates to him you know?

• Sweetdisposition?

Boring, new post please…
    hey whats up
    love your icon

Hey nothing much just doing some homework. How about you?

• linaJB

They just wanna slow down things and that doesn’t mean that they broke up. That just what all the Jemi haters hope for (:

Joe and Demi should sing ON THE LINE on this tour lol.

Maybe they are not doing ok cause you all obviously cant stop talking about them and about everything they do so put pressure on them . Leave them alone. Whether they get back together, hate each other or whatever that is their business. They wanted to be honest about their relationship. All this just brought drama and ruined eveything.

• Anika

OceanUP keeps me from studying for a veryyyy
    important exam I’m writing on Friday. Yay! -___-

I am still TEAM JEMI.No matter what. I will always support them <3

• inwonderland

Anika said:

OceanUP keeps me from studying for a veryyyy
    important exam I’m writing on Friday. Yay! -___-

me too :D:D

Age of Consent is 16 in CA.
    Demi could have lost her virginity at 16 for all you know, she’s a big fake so I wouldn’t be surprised

why are people making A big deal about theirs ages. In england your allowed to have sex at the age of 16, so age doesn’t really matter any way

• mctiqueen

WHO.CARES. LMAO. love the song though

• Anonymous25

Joe seems to be normal.. a mean in his tweets he is normal and not drepressive

• Lex’

wonder why she ays on a tuesday instead of sunday =/

Wow some people are rude on here….

• wtfbecca

good singer, but just does not look natural up there.

The age of consent in California is 18. If Joe and Demi were having sex, that would be illegal, but could only be considered a misdemeanor (slap on the wrist) because there’s only three years between them at current. Her parents could technically have him arrested IF they were having sex. Which they likely are not, so there’s no issue. Relax, people.

Shana Doodee Minaj said:
    go eff urself :D

But I want to eff you!

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Everybody wants me , but nobody can have me .
    So .. get over it

• Sweetdisposition?

Lmao so much spamming going on,haha

lol .Spammin’s fashionable

• disney_girl

say what? jemi broke up!

• MileyIsBestest

One day when i came home at lunch time i heard a funny voice when out to the back yard to find out if it was one of those ratty boys

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Stood there with my neighbor called Peter
    & a flux capacitor

Jemi isn’t over … Gosh Demi sounded kinda depressive on twitter b/c she was homesick.
    Believe me, Jemi won’t be over soon ;)
    And as long as they’re happy, the fans should be too. If you’re a fan you care about their feelings. Do you think Joe likes the fact that so many ‘fans’ hate on Demi/Jemi. Grow up !!
    They’re dunzo. You grow up!

“you told me on a tuesday it wasn’t gonna work”

Grow up, Demi, just grow up.
    -.-

I am so sick of her emo ass.

joe,
    you are gay.
    that’s why you left demi.

AHH!
    you fucking doosh.

ugh.
    i used to like you, but your just like the REST of the dumbass boys who can’t make up there minds about a relationship.

fag.

_________________

Child,

go to school.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

oh , uncool .But i assume she sometimes act like a little girl .

• fuckjoejonas

if there was a war…all you little whores who jump on joe’s “little” weenie..are
    IDIOTS.

he is just another MAN WHORE …who yall confuse for a “GENTLEMAN”

dumbfucks.
    listen carefully teenies:
    JOE JONAS = GAY FAGG.

comprende?!?!
    good.
    Peace bitches.

• MileyIsBestest

You seem to get all angry when someone does.. how long have you been on OU again? Excactly, shut up.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

I would still lov Joe even in a gay body .

Stood There With My Neighbor Called Peter And A Flux Capacitor
    he Told Me He Built A Time Machine Like The One In The Film I’ve Seen Yeah Yeah ..He Said

who? Hope you’re not talkin 2 me

if there was a war…all you little whores who jump on joe’s “little” weenie..are
    IDIOTS.

he is just another MAN WHORE …who yall confuse for a “GENTLEMAN”

dumbfucks.
    listen carefully teenies:
    JOE JONAS = GAY FAGG.

comprende?!?!
    good.
    Peace bitches.
    _______________

I’m 100% sure Joe’s straight.

And since when is being gay a bad thing?

ive been 2 the year 3000
    Not much has changed but they lived under water & your great, great, great granddaughter
    Is doing fine, doing fiiiiiiiine!!!!!!!!!

• MileyIsBestest

i’ve Been To The Year Three Thousand Not Much Has Changed But They Lived Under Water And Your Great Great Great Granddaughter Is Doing Fine

• MileyIsBestest

he Took Me To The Future In The Flux Thing And I Saw Everything Boybands And Another One And Another And Another One Girls There With Round Hair Like Star Wars Float Above The Floor

Yes I am talking to you

• Shana Doodee Minaj

well if im a bitch , then im Joe’s bitch and proud of it *sings* IM JOEEES BITCH

• MileyIsBestest

we Drove Around In A Time Machine Like The One In The Film I’ve Seen Yeah Yeah..He Said?

(Chorus)

joe’s “little” weenie
    LMAO! Better look again dude!

(Bridge)
    i Took A Trip To The Year 3000 This Song Had Gone Multi Platinum Everybody Bought Our Seventh Album It Had Outsold Kelly Clarkson I Took A Trip To The Year 3000 This Song Had Gone Multi Platinum Everybody Bought Our Seventh Albu

fuckjoejonas said:

if there was a war…all you little whores who jump on joe’s “little” weenie..are
    IDIOTS.

he is just another MAN WHORE …who yall confuse for a “GENTLEMAN”

dumbfucks.
    listen carefully teenies:
    JOE JONAS = GAY FAGG.

comprende?!?!
    good.
    Peace bitches
    =========

Awww, poor bb. Your jealousy is showing..

• Shana Doodee Minaj

ANGRY ? where did you get that information from ? Im no angry at all , you bitch .And just so know , im on OU for a week only .So what ? Does it makes u more clever ? You bitch get a life .You must be 10 to say somethin like this -_- But uh ..Guess i shall ignore YOU .Go ahead and continue to bring Jobros lyrics on , i love this game.

• MileyIsBestest

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
    You make me happy when skies are gray
    You’ll never know dear, how much I love you
    Please don’t take my sunshine away

A-GREEEED !

Shana Doodee Minaj said:

My POINT IS that people come on OU and own posts all the time. So don’t tell people on here to shut up when you know nothing, and I will gladly ignore you and continue spammin this post as I please…. thnank you and good day.

• gingerrx.

demi..*headpalm*
    just try to keep things a tiny bit privat(=
    other than that, great peformance(=

• Shana Doodee Minaj

off for a while .Stop argueing its not worth a drama FOR A BEAUTIFUL LIAR !

• MileyIsBestest

I’ll always love you and make you happy,
    If you will only say the same.
    But if you leave me and love another,
    You’ll regret it all some day:

• Shana Doodee Minaj

fuck you bitch .I do what i want and spamm the posts if i wanna .Slavery is dead, deal with it or go die .

• Shana Doodee Minaj

i don’t know nothing ? Guess you’re Einstein’s daughter 2 say somethin like this LMAO.

• MileyIsBestest

You’re telling me to go die now, really?! Grow up.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

• Asd

Demi Haters Go n F uck yourself !!!

• Shana Doodee Minaj

yeah .Just by takin a look at your nickname i knew you were a hoe .That’s what i call intelligence .

• Shana Doodee Minaj

wanna start a fight ? Im on it !!!!!

• MileyIsBestest

You calling me a hoe cos of my username? No, that shows LACK of intelligence…

• Shana Doodee Minaj

yes it is .u can judge all you want , you’re not GOD , its not a big deal 4 me ..

• Marisa

I love the people who say they love Joe and hate Demi…
    Maybe Joe reads oceanup and sees all of your hate comments and he’s probably ashamed of his GF always being called fake and a bitch. He’s probably just tired of all the JEMI POSTS, and the stupid interviewers who ask him and Demi questions about each other all the time.

Demi ISN’T a fake.
    And she ISN’T a bitch.
    I love Jemi.
    and I have to admit Demi’s probably waay more into it.
    I just hope they stay strong and keep going.
    And instead of all of you that are hating and wishing and praying for Jemi? Seriously. That’s childish. I bet you wouldn’t like it if you were famous and you had a great boyfriend like Joe and everyone hating on YOU for dating him and always talking about him.

It’s not like it’s a new thing, either.
    Demi was always public about her bfs.
    Like Cody Linley?
    And she made it pretty obvious with Trace Horse Face on twitter?
    And that picture kissing Dirk?
    So why hate on Demi NOW for always talking about Joe when she’s just a real person.
    That’s what I love about her. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind.

Boring, new post please…
    hey whats up
    love your icon

Hey nothing much just doing some homework. How about you?
    ______
    nothing just checking my email and twitter i haven’t be on the net for 3 days so
    iam done from school until next week the finale exams and then iam done
    how about when will you be done from school

THIS IS MY FAVE SONG ON HER ALBUMM LOVE YOU DEMMIIII

• Sweetdisposition?

Boring, new post please…
    hey whats up
    love your icon

Hey nothing much just doing some homework. How about you?
    iam done from school until next week the finale exams and then iam done
    how about when will you be done from school
    I’ll be done with school in 3 weeks :)

Boring, new post please…
    hey whats up
    love your icon

Hey nothing much just doing some homework. How about you?
    iam done from school until next week the finale exams and then iam done
    how about when will you be done from school
    I’ll be done with school in 3 weeks :)
    are you doing good so far at school

• Danger-ous

This song sounds exactly like “Sunday Morning” by Maroon 5. Why am I not surprised?

WHAT THE FUCK?
    I anyone else so annoyed by anons?
    Even if people say over & over again that they did NOT break up& just keep things more slow & private they keep writing ‘Oooh I’m so sad they broke up’. Plus it seems like those anons are often one & the same person.

• newgirlintown

Danger-ous said:

Because you’re obsessed with hating on Demi and it was kinda obvious you would say something like this :)

• Danger-ous

newgirlintown
    May 24, 2010 @ 07:58 am
    newgirlintown said:

Danger-ous said:

I obsess over nothing. But thanks for the shout out and obviously paying attention to my posts, it’s much appreciated. Good to know I have fans. :)

rockstar101 said:
    WHAT THE FUCK?
    I anyone else so annoyed by anons?
    so true
    put there is nothing we can do about it so we should just ignore them

• Joker

and I have to admit Demi’s probably waay more into it.

we don’t know such things. i think she’s just more open about the relationship in public but joe doesn’t like that and apparently that’s why they had some argument last week. (maybe thursday because she sang thursday instead of sunday

• Danger-ous

I forgot about all the crazy fucks on here during the day. Shouldn’t you guys be in school or snorting Ridilin or lining up to see Eclipse right now?

• newgirlintown

Danger-ous said:

newgirlintown
    May 24, 2010 @ 07:58 am
    newgirlintown said:

Danger-ous said:

No problem. I just wonder why you comment in every Demi post even you don’t even like her. I mean why do you care so much?

• SoRawSUgAr

shut up about jemi, this post is about DEMI with a capital D. Love this song, it’s amazing

Danger-ous said:

If I’m a member of your ‘crazy fucks’ list you should know I don’t have school today & even if I had it would’ve ended 3 hours ago.
    By the way, all this Twilight stuff always made me sick. I’m glad the hype is fading now.

SoRawSUgAr said:

True.

• SoRawSUgAr

Haha I just finished school. God those people who hate on every post are thick in the head

SoRawSUgAr said:
    this

• SoRawSUgAr

True.
    I mean I love Jemi but people are hypocritical. They say people are shoving too much Jemi in their faces, but they talk about it on an irrelevent post

• Danger-ous

No, anyone who is rational and isn’t all huffy puffy about Demi is fine. If you’re a fan of hers, great…everyone needs fans. But I find it rather telling the people who have the maturity level of a fucking walnut all love Demi.

SoRawSUgAr said:

It’s so senseless. OU is not real life, it’s a place to bash on people you don’t even know.

• Marisa

rockstar101:

I read your past posts! You’re so right in every single one of them. Just because they’re having a rough time in their relationship, doesn’t mean that they’re done with.. I wish them the best and I love them both to death!!

___
    I know…

• SoRawSUgAr

What is it with people saying “This is sick” like meaning “This is amazing” I mean excuse me if I actually use grammar and the dictionary properly.

• Danger-ous

Dude, wring out your panties. I came in here and made one comment in 400 about the damn song and there are about 2347 other Demi posts I don’t go in. Chill out man and quit acting like you got me all figured out.

You’re probably the person who brings up Demi in a Joe post, and you’re calling me out. Peace out.

• Sweetdisposition?

Boring, new post please…
    hey whats up
    love your icon

Hey nothing much just doing some homework. How about you?
    iam done from school until next week the finale exams and then iam done
    how about when will you be done from school
    I’ll be done with school in 3 weeks :)
    are you doing good so far at school
    Yupp:D I just want school to end already ;P

• SoRawSUgAr

true, but some people are hypocrites saying “I hate jemi, they keep shoving them down our throats” when in actual fact they will go to a post about something completely different and bring them up

everybodys laughin’ in my mind rumors spreading about this other guy do you do want you did when you did with me does he love you the way i can did you forget all the plans that you made with me cuz baby i didn’t that should be me, holdin your hand, that should be me makin’ you laugh that should be me this is so sad that should be me that should be me feelin’ your kiss that should be me, buyin you gifts this is so wrong i can’t go on till you believe that, that should be me, that should be me

Boring, new post please…
    hey whats up
    love your icon

Hey nothing much just doing some homework. How about you?
    iam done from school until next week the finale exams and then iam done
    how about when will you be done from school
    I’ll be done with school in 3 weeks :)
    are you doing good so far at school
    Yupp:D I just want school to end already ;P
    _______
    me too
    just one week for me and you have to wait 3 weeks that sucks haha

Danger-ous said:

Well so do you think I got the maturity level of a fucking walnut?
    Because I might be only 15 – oh my god!!! – but I’m way smarter than that my friend.

Marisa said:

rockstar101:

thanks (:

• Danger-ous

Rockstar. I’m not talking to you. Calm it.

Danger-ous said:

Well I can’t remember a Demi post I haven’t seen at least one comment by you. And no I’m not that obsessive with Demi/Jemi whatever but I think you would dislike her less if she wasn’t dating Joe.

Danger-ous said:

Rockstar. I’m not talking to you. Calm it.

Okay I just wanted to make that sure because it would kinda bother me. Cuz I think you’re one smart person even if I barely ever have the same opinion as you.

• Danger-ous

You should probably do some better research then. And if you’d like to ask me in a nice manner and not assume why I don’t care for Demi, feel free to do so. But I’m not going to sit here and re-act to your assumptions.

Your comments won’t make me like her, just so you know. You should probably grasp the fact that you may love things that other people don’t like and vice versa. It’s a little tidbit of maturity I’d like to share with you. :)

• Danger-ous

And I appreciate that very much. I don’t get where it was stated that we all have to agree on the same thing. I have a lot of respect for someone who that while they don’t care for my opinion, it’s not a problem. That’s a sign of intelligence and respect and there will never be an issue.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. :\

Demi still remembers about last year’s breakup.
    Chile was the first place she performed ever since the breakup.
    And that guy broke up with her on a Tuesday.
    May 19, 2009.
    Bai.

Jeeez people, calm down . sponge bob loves you :)

Danger-ous said:

was that a reply to someone?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Guys guys guys guys.. guess what.

• Danger-ous

Yep. It was a reply to Rockstar, as it stated in “replying to this”.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

peeps on OU are obsessed w/ sayin GROW UP , when we all know that most of em are teenies
    its sounds REALLY creepy .But , i assume that its easier to say that BEHIND A KEYBOARD.
    not their fault

• MileyIsBestest

Oh, so you’re saying yes to having lack of intelligence? Okay… cool, as long as you know it.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

LMAO.Yes i do . You don’t me ; i don’t know you , should i give a fuck to what u think bout me? Nope .

• Shana Doodee Minaj

dunno if you remember what u said 2 me like 25 minutes ago : “I wanna eff you” .
    If you’re a grownass one , then tell me what kind . Its soo confusssin 0.o

• Maddie

She changed the to ” You told me on a Tuesday that it wasnt gonna work”
    ALSO
    She said goodbye to “Jemi”

Kinda Chunky. Good voice.

OMGaaaaahh! did anybody else catch her switched up the first lyrics?? she said “Now you told me on a TUESDAY” instead of “Now you told me on a SUNDAY!” oooouh, trouble on Jemi Island…!!!?!

Has anyone noticed, she says “Now you told me on a tuesday, that it wasn’t gonna work”? the album version says “sunday”.

new posts

Stop the fight .Its senseless .Just wait and see , bleeh

• K.F.D.M.S lover

u get a life u demi/jemi lover joe needs to open his eyes look at her she thinks she’s something but she’s not she thinks she pretty and she’s not she has to much makeup on her face joe doesn’t need her i wouldn’t kiss her after she kissed that horse face trace she probably slept with him tooo she is useing joe and thats wrong i care about joe and don’t want him hurt just like nick and selena i was right and now look they broke up
    _______
    first she is amazing and talented and just because you hate her that doesn’t say she doesn’t have talent and she is pretty
    second you dont now there lives her and joe so you cant talk about them like you now
    and if they are not dating then why didn’t joe say there not dating and get the hate too because he is with her so why does demi only get the hate

i have to go bye

• Chanells__Cool

She messed up on the second chorus. :P

And most of the high notes, you can tell she is straining. If she keeps this up, her voice will be gone by the time she’s 20.

that was painful to listen to .. what happened to her vocals she used to be so good .. she lost it for sure .. my 5 yr old neighbor sings this better than she does

The more she’s pushing buttons. If it’s true that Joe was mad about keeping the Jemi hype on the low, Joe’s gonna be pissed if he sees this.

• MileyIsBestest

I’m sorry… what was that? I speak english, learn how to spell please.

“LMAO”.you don’t know what it means ? Sorry for you :/

thought u were clever :(

• Shana Doodee Minaj

itsy teenie bitchy .Wish i could see you for real just 2 see if you’d talk to me like that.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Sorry for those who are readin this stupid fight :) Its not me , its her

• MileyIsBestest

You think I don’t know what lmao means? Umm okay then…

• Shana Doodee Minaj

LMAO .I have a question for you.who you think you are ? “learn how to spell english”
    Im french u dumbass -_- And i frankly doubt that that you have french grammar skills .

not their fault
    ———————
    You both are acting like fucking losers..especially you shana whatever the fuck your name is.

The fact that you’re on oceanup continuously commenting makes you a teenie, you idiot.

Quit saying you’re intelligent. For all we know, you could be in the seventh grade in some special ed class.

Oh yeah tell us you’re intelligent.

A smart person doesn’t have to claim they’re smart.

Get off oceanup and get a life or something.

I come on here and see little stupid drama-filled comments.

This is why people don’t like coming on oceanup anymore.

And people say grow up on here because people like you exhibit traits of a child.

But I guess there’s no point in telling people on OU to grow up.

You’ll never listen.

Goodnight. Reply to this, try to come up with a “come back” or whatever it is you want to call it.

I won’t be here to respond to it, or even read it for that matter.

Whatever makes you feel better though.

Come up with your greatest childish rant and hopefully someone else will read it and reply to you, so you can feel better about yourself and not like the idiot you are.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

SHANA DOODEE MINAJ .ITS SHANA DOODEE MINAJ.
    Dude why nobody can spell my name right ?! ;'(

• Shana Doodee Minaj

if it makes u feel better to say that then its okay .i know you’ll read my answer .
    Yeah im a teennie -_- Yeah im an idiot
    whataver .You dont even know me :D
    Have a nice day .Dear ANONYMOUS :p

• rachel

Goodnight fellow anon!! Why am I always a loner anon?

• MileyIsBestest

I’m to busy spamming twitter with song lyrics to care about what crap you have to say. And anon, I love you.

OMG .*dies*
    Lolz ur a geek -_-

• rachel

In the fight between MileyIsBestest and Shana, it seems to me Shana was the one to show the first sign of rudeness/disrespect.

Just saying.

Yeah . But see u don’t have to say : fuck you
    to be disrespectfull .Actin like you’re superior is rude to since we don’t know each other .But i agree , im rude .

Nice name .

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Ooh coincidentally the miley freak isn’t speakin no more , guess her and my annonymous friend are one and the same .

rachel said:

Just saying.

This is why I’ve always like anons. They know best. :P

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Lolz im team myself in this fight ;)

• Shana Doodee Minaj

You should piicck me gal tell me can ya dig it , im everythin u need girl so tell me can ya dig iiittt .

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Its a big big world & its easy to get lost in it

• MileyIsBestest

I’m pretty sure you were complaining at the start, and then you told me to go die… so ummm what ever, I don’t really care anymore. Good day.

• rachel

whatssssss going on ou people? does anybody know where frankie’s been? she hasn’t been on lately.

rachel said:
    Goodnight fellow anon!! Why am I always a loner anon?

It’s okay anon. :)

rachel said:
    Fraaaankkkieeeee…. no I don’t…..

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Oh , Hush ! don’t wanna waste ur priceless time u my world wilde woman friend, stuck on ur twitter thing .Thanks

MileyIsBestest said:

rachel said:

Just saying.

This is why I’ve always like anons. They know best. :P
    ———————-
    haha i think we’re just observant. i’m not getting in your argument or anything though. that’s all you haha

• rachel

i’m not sure if i put my name on my last comment. sometimes i forget.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

RECOGNTION .All im askin for .Thanks to me you have a new friend .NEVERMIND .its my pleasure :)

• MileyIsBestest

It’s not an argument, she/he was just being really annoying, I am done talking to it now. :)

• rachel

MileyIsBestest said:

rachel said:
    Fraaaankkkieeeee…. no I don’t…..
    that’s weird. i wonder what she’s been up to. OU’s been kinda dead lately compared to before.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

JUST KEEP IT CRYIN KEEP IT ON A HUSH & WHAT WE DO KEEP IT JUST BETWEEN US.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Okay .Imma eat right now .Have a nice day y’all . God bless .

She was on yesterday I think….. hmmm yeah OU is as dead as anything… :/

• rachel

since when does tweeting lyrics on twitter make you a geek? i guess even celebrities are geeks since some of them do the same. i guess tweeting song lyrics is just so geek-like lol

man i’m hungry.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

“It’s not an argument, she/he was just being really annoying, I am done talking to it now”
    Bahaha , hilarious .I love you .yeah okay imma leave

• Shana Doodee Minaj

yeah wtv .im hungry too .

• rachel

She was on yesterday I think….. hmmm yeah OU is as dead as anything… :/
    i think that’s why some of us anons don’t get accounts. we can pop in when OU’s dead or when it’s alive without having to sign into anything lol

• Shana Doodee Minaj

yeah im a geek .the biggest geek you’ve ever seen . the geek ‘s gonna eat :)

• rachel

oh well that’s good. sometime arguments on OU never end unless one just stops replying to the other person. i’ve seen some civilized arguments on OU before though haha even though they’re rare.

• MileyIsBestest

I barely fight with anyone but that girl, my goodness…. O_________O Most of the fighting on here is just annoying, sometimes it’s funny, depending on what people are talking about…

haha I miss the days of being anons, anons are so awesome, well most of them. Some people with account think they are better than anons, just cause they have accounts, and I’m like…. O______O yeah cool story aye…

• MileyIsBestest

Any way anon… it was nice talkin’ to you, Imma gonna get some sleep now good night. :)

• rachel

oh i know. ppl need to treat us fair! haha and sometimes anons can be assholes too from what i’ve seen haha like the hating ones.

• MileyIsBestest

I just read over that comment and it doesn’t make sense. Those are signs of sleepy time.

• TSLove

She moves so very akwardly :/

I love this song.

Whats with her pants?

• TSLove

I’m amazed by preformers who black on stage.I sweat like no tomorrow.

• JonasxCyrus

Love this song (:

• TSLove

4 Comments in a row?! Sweeet!

• JonasxCyrus

Love this song (:

• INeedAHero

Can’t see it.

Love my Demi. Now where is my Jemi!!

• TSLove

You mean Demi’s Jemi??? I don’t know.Joe was on a flight earlier today.

• newgirlintown

I don’t have a problem with people who don’t share my opinion so I don’t have one with you either. I just don’t get why you even care about her. I’m not talking about this post though but I’ve seen you on some other posts about JB/Demi and all you did was bashing on her.

• Danger-ous

It’s not like I’m seeking the girl out, I am a Joe/JB fan and the girl has been plastered all up in my grill for months now. If she isn’t relevant, I won’t discuss her.

• rockstar101

Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato’s relationship has progressed a lot over the past few months, with Joe even buying Demi a promise ring, and now rumours are going around that the couple are calling it quits!!

“Demi loves Joe so much, and know he feels the same. Joe and her had a conversation the other night about how quickly the seriousness of the relationship was getting, and wanted to slow things down a bit. Obviously Demi didn’t like what he had to say, but she respects him, and the two are calming things down.”

And there you have it!!

another person spamming for zack taylor!!?!

i’m getting off OU. OU is getting lame.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

loool .And we gotta believe it ?

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    Guys guys guys guys.. guess what.
    what

save your PRIDE girl dont show him you are hurt….

• rachel

i’m going to go eat as well. goodnight everybody! nice talking with you, well with mileyisbestest lol didnt talk to anyone else on here tonight.

bye.

• MileyIsBestest

The trolls are annoying but most of the funny comments come from anons. Anyway, good night

• mctiqueen

Is anyone even still on here? lol

• mctiqueen

I always miss the epic posts or like the most alive posts. Grr.

baaack

alleiluya , they went to sleep -_-

Cause every hello ends with a goodbye.
    Its sad cause jemi was really cute <3

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    Guys guys guys guys.. guess what.
    what
    …I have pizza ;D
    great i would tell you to gave me a little of it but i dont like pizza hahaha

Demi never open your heart EVER in the future. Dont ever talk with the media about your relationship. Lov u !!!!!

JEMI IS STILL ALIVE .BREATHE PEEPS

• Shana Doodee Minaj

and even if they break up , they might bring it back in the future .

soulmates *-*

• rockstar101

People shouldnt have said they will last cause now everyone feel stupid. Stay strong dem dem …You will get better soon <3 Lots of love for you...

Can you read? They’re having some issues because Demi’s a little disappointed in Joe for wanting to slow things down a little. But they’re still together & I think it’s good for their relationship to keep things more private. Demi got some hate for what she said about Joe even though it was cute. But oh well, haters are always gonna hate. Just chill guys.

• rockstar101

Jemi’s done? Sorry, Jemi’s ‘supposedly’ done?
    Cool story. Can you all quit bitching at each other over it and move on with your own lives now?

• lioness

You told me on a Thursday that it wasnt gonna work..

Is there something wrong with Jemi? :/

You told me on a Thursday that it wasnt gonna work..

Is there something wrong with Jemi? :/
    ______________________________________
    I thought she said Tuesday….

omg did anyone heard about simon monjack!!!! (brittanny murphys husband) so sad!!!!

• rockstar101

You told me on a Thursday that it wasnt gonna work..

Is there something wrong with Jemi? :/
    ______________________________________
    I thought she said Tuesday….

Thursday. Idk maybe that’s when they had that conversation about keeping things more private etc.
    I alreadyposted that but people seem to ignore it because they would love Jemi to break up I guess.

Hahaha if Kevin gets Danielle pregnant, it would go out like this:
    Hey guys, we have some a big annoucement! Kevin is going to be a father! We are so happy for him, because we know what a great man he is and we know he is going to do the BEST job at raising his child. We’re so proud of him..we can’t wait to have the next member of the Jonas family! Now that would be the Bonus Jonas. We’re so excited and we can’t wait to be on the road with our niece or nephew! Congratulations brother, we love you. -JB-

• rockstar101

Yeah hat’s just so sad. How did he die?

• thezombiemassacrex

I thought it was “you told me on a Sunday.” Maybe she rededicated it to horseface Trace.

he had a heart attack and her mom found him just like how she found brittany 5 months ago:(

Poor mom :(

thezombiemassacrex said:

It’s propably about the talk she had with Joe about taking things a little more slow & private.
    Why do I always have to repeat myself?

• dreamingALOUD

They don’t have to even write it. Just copy and paste from you ;) haha! xD

• dreamingALOUD

Why do I always have to repeat myself?

Because people are to lazy to scroll up and read what you’ve already wrote. :C I hate when that happens XD

• thezombiemassacrex

rockstar101 said:

thezombiemassacrex said:

Why do I always have to repeat myself?

Yeah could be you only can gush from love for so long. Oh sorry i didn’t read the other 200 posts; not my thing.

I thought it’s “You told me on a Monday you have to go to work.”
    Yeah, sounds good for me.

• inwonderland

I’m bored

• gingerrx.

people still on here?
    i’m happy because i have no school today. and the sun is shining(=

I can’t believe joe and demi broke up :(

R.I.P <3

• Shana Doodee Minaj

0f course you can’t , because they don’t .
    Demi Lovato post that on twitter : “Rumour and lies aren’t called that way for nothin” .
    or somethin like that .

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    Guys guys guys guys.. guess what.
    what
    …I have pizza ;D
    great i would tell you to gave me a little of it but i dont like pizza hahaha
    O; Pizza is lushhhh ;D
    I have cookies too, if you want one of those? x’D

GET OVER IT JAYLOR LASTED 10seconds plus Joe is gay cum on HE DUMPED DEMI I WOULD GIVE AN ARM AND A LEG TO TAP DAT!!!

who gives a fuck about demi or jemi demi is a bitch and joe can do better i hope somebody kills that bitch she doesn’t deserve to live she shows joe off too much she thinks she’s all that cuz she is dating joe jonas but y think that joe is just a guyy and nice sweet sexi guyy he needs to date normal ppl like us not a celeb if he marrys her i will hate them 4ever he needs to do what kevin’s doing he’s happy and NOT with someone famous

• TSLove

They dated for a few months actually.Some say 7 or 4 or 3 or 5 months.

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    Guys guys guys guys.. guess what.
    what
    …I have pizza ;D
    great i would tell you to gave me a little of it but i dont like pizza hahaha
    O; Pizza is lushhhh ;D
    I have cookies too, if you want one of those? x’D
    i dont like cookies too d:

May 24, 2010 @ 12:15 am
    if you’re younger than 18 it’s illegal to have sex with anyone 18 or older.

but if you’re 18, you could have sex with a 30 year old and itd be no crime.

well… no legitimate crime.
    Would be a social crime lmao. Ew.

May 24, 2010 @ 12:16 am
    Alright then.. I’ll chop off your arm and leg, then you can tell me how that goes for ya.

Triple post?

statutory ha but the word r a p e puts the bad connotation

• TSLove

I knew that But I don’t how to spell statutory,lol.

______
    even if you hate someone you cant wish them to die thats evil and not human
    just shutup and GTFO

(replying to this) – May 24, 2010 @ 12:19 am
    TSLove said:
    He’d probaly yell out

I’M GONNA BE A DADDY!
    Ahahaha.
    “Hey fans! …Who’s your daddy?!”
    Then everyone flips out lmfao.

• TSLove

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA That would be awesome.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    Guys guys guys guys.. guess what.
    what
    …I have pizza ;D
    great i would tell you to gave me a little of it but i dont like pizza hahaha
    O; Pizza is lushhhh ;D
    I have cookies too, if you want one of those? x’D
    i dont like cookies too d:
    O:
    fruit? everyone likes fruit, right?

• hey_foolios

What up by OU peoples?!

May 24, 2010 @ 12:19 am
    I got you the first 200 times!

i got to go.

bye

May 24, 2010 @ 12:20 am
    hey_foolios said:
    What up by OU peoples?!
    Whoa, you’re up? Oh, who cares.

FOOOLIIIOOO! :D

• hey_foolios

———————
    I don’t think the sex would be good without your arm and your leg, especially for Demi.

I don’t think home girl would wanna do all the work!

Be considerate.

• Hannahh

DID ANYONE JUST WATCH THE LOST FINALE?

O____O I’m so sad. :(

(replying to this) – May 24, 2010 @ 12:23 am
    TSLove said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA That would be awesome.
    I can totally see that happening right now.
    Most fans would be cheering and happening for them but all the Kevin lovers are like D: NOOOOO!!

Oh my god. Kevin, get Dani pregnant. Lmfao.

• TSLove

lol.Kevin would a good dad :)

• hey_foolios

hey_foolios said:
    What up by OU peoples?!
    Whoa, you’re up? Oh, who cares.

FOOOLIIIOOO! :D
    ———————-
    I like to go to bed late, wake up late the nexy day, and do all my important stuff for school last minute, ultimately leading to me pulling an all nighter and going to school without having slept.

It’s a cycle I hate, but can’t seem to change.

I, Hibz, am a fucking idiot.

May 24, 2010 @ 12:26 am
    Hannahh said:
    DID ANYONE JUST WATCH THE LOST FINALE?

O____O I’m so sad. :(
    I don’t watch lost. I saw it ONCE and like.. The show certainly lives up to it’s name. Lmao. I was lost.

May 24, 2010 @ 12:29 am
    hey_foolios said:
    hey_foolios said:
    What up by OU peoples?!
    Whoa, you’re up? Oh, who cares.

FOOOLIIIOOO! :D
    ———————-

It’s a cycle I hate, but can’t seem to change.

I, Hibz, am a fucking idiot.

No you aren’t. It just makes you a beautiful friend.
    You always manage to come on when I’m just about ready to kill myself before boredom does.
    Good job.

(replying to this) – May 24, 2010 @ 12:23 am
    TSLove said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA That would be awesome.
    I can totally see that happening right now.

Oh my god. Kevin, get Dani pregnant. Lmfao.
    ——————
    No don’t kevin!

haha Come on. I at least want a few more albums by our boys. Kevin can wait!

(replying to this) – May 24, 2010 @ 12:28 am
    TSLove said:
    lol.Kevin would a good dad :)
    For sure :D

May 24, 2010 @ 12:31 am
    (replying to this) – May 24, 2010 @ 12:23 am
    TSLove said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA That would be awesome.
    I can totally see that happening right now.

Oh my god. Kevin, get Dani pregnant. Lmfao.
    ——————
    No don’t kevin!

haha Come on. I at least want a few more albums by our boys. Kevin can wait!
    Haha! True.
    That’s one thing that freaks me out about Kevin starting a family.
    I feel like once that happens.. RIP Jonas Brothers.
    (Not that I’d blame Kevin)

Dani got lucky.

According to Kim Kardashians Twitter, Brittany Murphys husband died o.O

Seriously, what a lucky line of people the Murphys are.

she also changes the lyrics on the part where she says “how longs it gonna take before you see that she’s no me” but I can’t understand what she says!
    its around 1:45

(replying to this) – May 24, 2010 @ 12:34 am
    TSLove said:
    Dani got lucky.
    Extremely! She deserves it though. I never once disliked her.
    She seems so sweet.

• TSLove

I owned those post for awhile.I left my mark :)

• hey_foolios

It’s a cycle I hate, but can’t seem to change.

I, Hibz, am a fucking idiot.

No you aren’t. It just makes you a beautiful friend.
    Good job
    ——————–
    Thanks. Though you support doesn’t give me sleep now does ti Hibz!

I’m sorry. I’m taking my aggression out on the wrong ppl haha

• hey_foolios

Haha! True.
    That’s one thing that freaks me out about Kevin starting a family.
    I feel like once that happens.. RIP Jonas Brothers.
    (Not that I’d blame Kevin)
    ———————–
    I’d blame Danielle haha

• TSLove

Poor whatever he’s name is :( Now atleast he’s with Brittany :)

• weirdo

Love that song!

at the 1:45 mark she changes the lyrics. what does she say???

• TSLove

I think I was less bitchy then usually am.Was I???? I’m like the most hated/bitchy person on here.

JEMI IS OVER MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!

May 24, 2010 @ 12:38 am
    hey_foolios said:
    Haha! True.
    That’s one thing that freaks me out about Kevin starting a family.
    I feel like once that happens.. RIP Jonas Brothers.
    (Not that I’d blame Kevin)
    ———————–
    I’d blame Danielle haha
    No, you blame Kevins..

You know what? Never mind. You went to school, figure it out lmao.

JEMI IS OVER MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

JEMI IS OVER MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

• hey_foolios

Haha! True.
    That’s one thing that freaks me out about Kevin starting a family.
    I feel like once that happens.. RIP Jonas Brothers.
    (Not that I’d blame Kevin)
    ———————–
    I’d blame Danielle haha
    No, you blame Kevins..

You know what? Never mind. You went to school, figure it out lmao.
    I don’t know what you’re talking about.

You confused me.

No she says the right lyrics, it’s just some loud obnoxious fan yelling nonsense :P

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    Guys guys guys guys.. guess what.
    what
    …I have pizza ;D
    great i would tell you to gave me a little of it but i dont like pizza hahaha
    O; Pizza is lushhhh ;D
    I have cookies too, if you want one of those? x’D
    i dont like cookies too d:
    O:
    fruit? everyone likes fruit, right?
    yah
    i like fruit Lol not all of them just some

• inwonderland

gingerrx. said:

people still on here?
    i’m happy because i have no school today. and the sun is shining(=

I think ´we are the only two people on here
    andwho is that on your icon?

• gingerrx.

inwonderland said:

gingerrx. said:

people still on here?
    i’m happy because i have no school today. and the sun is shining(=

I think ´we are the only two people on here
    andwho is that on your icon?

ohh well, i’m going too.
    and it’s boy george on my icon(=

JEMI IS OVER MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

May 24, 2010 @ 12:39 am
    JEMI IS OVER MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!
    You don’t know that yet.

100!!!!!!

Man jemi was too cute I guess every good things have to end someday…I already miss them but I hope they will stay friends they were so damn adorable together.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

there’s no break up No No No .
    Urrgh , they’re still together !

• hey_foolios

at the 1:45 mark she changes the lyrics. what does she say???
    That I’m awesome.

You just got to have good hearing.

I already know I’m awesome though, so I already figured that’s what she was going to say.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

LMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Not takin yourself for shit at all i guess LMAO.Dumb,but funny

With jemi you never know what is gonna happen. Break up or not I hope they will work things out cause JEMI IS FOREVER no matter what.

Ever notice that when people talk about how much in love they are and they will be together forever etc etc that they break up shortly after. OR they finally come out and admit they are dating then break up. Seems to be the kiss of death to a relationship especially in Hollywood. Celebrities dont usually confirm a relationship until it has been going a few months and then its done.

• TSLove

Well I’m off to B E D.Have a good night,evening,morning,afternoon.Lol whatever time of day it is where you all are at :)

• Hangover

Ngl,the Memi tweet was adorable:D

• weirdo

lalalala xD

I love Demi <3

• hey_foolios

Maybe is we ignore than spamming anon,, they’ll go away.

__
    maybe it was too much too soon and somehow one of them couldnt take it anymore. Pressure,hates and all got him…
    I hope they will stay friends though cause they had something special…

• jessucka

ohh yeah she does change the words around 1:45. but I can’t understand either

• Shana Doodee Minaj

is that you in the pix ?

• Hilary

lol Disney drama =)
    This is going to be a very awkward summer.

• hey_foolios

I’m slowly drifting away.

May 24, 2010 @ 12:57 am
    hey_foolios said:
    I’m slowly drifting away.
    That reminded me of ‘Pushing Me Away’ for some reason.

• pipiellenJBontwitter

OK first of all i’m not a demi hater. when she is good i’ll say, but on that performance; i hated what she was wearing it looked cheap and made her hips and thighs look big, which they aren’t (she should wear looser clothes on stage, i think she’d be more comfortable) ; her voice sounds not up to scratch i guess you could say; her hair looked lifeless, they should have done it more wavy; i really am not a fan of the way she moves, she says she is a “rocker” but she moves like a latin dancer on stage…sort it out; and finally even though i usually dislike her movements she needs to do more of it here because she looks bored, my favourite demi performance was on GMA or places where se gets really excited, not this nervous crap.

Also i have to questions for you OU peeps, that probably wont get answered cos nones gonna return to this post when the wake up in US….
    1. Is that empty seats that i can see in the background? Surely there would be enough people to fill them up…
    2. what happened in the middle, you know the awkward movements… did she forget the lyrics or was she not sure if the audience knew them so she didin’t want to offer them to take it, or both?

I’m confuzzled :P

okthxbye :)

i did not just write all that for it to not be there…

May 24, 2010 @ 01:04 am
    pipiellenJBontwitter said:

I’m confuzzled :P

okthxbye :)
    I didn’t watch the video so I don’t know.

• doyousmellupdog?whatsupdawg?

This tour is gonna be weird if Joe and Demi ever do breakup.. which i hope they don’t because they are both happy, and they make the perfect couple in my opinion.

How come when i watch this video, i feel like she is singing to a nearly empty arena. There is no one in the seats behind her when she’s singing at the end of the catwalk thing. its weird to watch this video.

• Hilary

And Demi tweet:
    “I need more of this in my life. ASAP. Favorite picture ever. I love this girl with all my heart and I miss her to death. http://twitpic.com/1qjhlc

Aww Memi love <3

• hey_foolios

I’m slowly drifting away.
    That reminded me of ‘Pushing Me Away’ for some reason
    ———————-
    Every last word, every single thing you say..

• riggs

i was thinking the same thing about the seats. Its really weird.. when i’m watching the video i feel like she’s singing to an empty arena..

On a Tuesday? ..

Fuck you OU , not spammin 4 shit

• Shana Doodee Minaj

OU you’re a bitch , im not spammin .

Got my middle finger up i don’t really give a fuck .

yeah u’re gettin on my fuckin nerves so im fuckin rude .F.U !

• Shana Doodee Minaj

bitch bitch bitch , just statin a fact
    not spammin for shit you BITCH .

• Shana Doodee Minaj

By the way , i don’t buy a JEMI break up .
    The fact is that Demi ‘s in a rush & Joe’s more mature than her , and wants her to slow things down .Demi’s upset , but she gotta let it flow

(replying to this) – May 24, 2010 @ 01:12 am
    Shana Doodee Minaj said:
    Same thought as mine .They’re growin up fuckin fast .
    Love your icon. And I agree.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

i hate JEMI , but c’mmon would they break up for a couple fight ? Every couple fight !
    It kinda kills me but JEMI’s still alive . Lolz

Well you love mine , thx . i adoooore yours <3

• Shana Doodee Minaj

yeah , on a tuesday ?! Absolutely not makin sense , i gotta check out was she was doin one week ago just to see if it fits with the rumor

Now , im spammin ! :@

thanks, you’re a great help…

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU!!!

• MileyIsBestest

I really like your face!

Can I touch it?

Can I rub your feet?

• Shana Doodee Minaj

did somebody listen 2 “then you’d love me ” by GaGa ? Check it out , its fire ;)

joe,
    you are gay.
    that’s why you left demi.

AHH!
    you fucking doosh.

ugh.

fag.

u have issues

so …? OMG the world ‘s goin to an end ! *dies* C’mmon -_-

That is why they should have waited but what happened happened so they have to deal with it but things were easier when they werent in the spotlight.

Demi girl for all the girls out there SHOW SOME DIGNITY. Dont be bitter, be thankful that it did happen and not bitter because its over. Joe and you have so much chemistry,remember you said he will alwyas be your BFF no matter what. DONT RUIN THAT :(

oH Jemi LOL.They make me laugh :D
    Pretty sure they will make up someday and remain friends..She just need time :)

Demi and Joe are both leos so they both have big egos and want attention and probably wont admit they were wrong. But they will be good again for sure.

• Kristel

Why did she say Tuesday ? ;o

Believe me, Jemi won’t be over soon ;)

oh please .ENOUGH .

• MileyIsBestest

Can I have a bath with you?

Can I plait your hair?