Kevin Jonas DUCT TAPE Wallet Designer

• picstoburn

much less awkward than the other interviews that were like… at the same time.
    I’ve never heard of a duct tape wallet, i don’t think we have them in the UK? Probably a good thing!
    BTW, check out this cute video of Demi at the Red Cross in Chile: http://bit.ly/cFHf3v

this isnt a demi post O.o

• Julianna

nah I’m not gonna change my profile :I

• JBmuchbetter

That was so random though.

• -Hibz-

Hahah! Oh, Kevin. Love that guy. I would buy one of your wallets, Kevin!

“One things for sure, the money never fell out of the wallet” – No shit, Nicholas. Lmao.

• picstoburn

i had a nice dream about them last night
    i seriously thought it was real :p

• PromoteDemi

this isnt a demi post O.o

I’m aware… That’s why my comment was mostly about the video posted here… (although technically, Demi is in the video, so I don’t see a problem in sharing a video… It’s not as if there are strict rules)

• -Hibz-

May 23, 2010 @ 08:09 am
    picstoburn said:
    much less awkward than the other interviews that were like… at the same time.

this isnt a demi post O.o

Don’t think she cares.
    Her username is PromoteDemi

• itsme

I love Kevin so much. He always keeps the peace.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Oh..Kevin.
    Lmfaooo.

• JBmuchbetter

LOL Kevin.

• picstoburn

May 23, 2010 @ 08:09 am
    picstoburn said:
    much less awkward than the other interviews that were like… at the same time.

this isnt a demi post O.o

Don’t think she cares.
    Her username is PromoteDemi
    i know smh…..

• Julianna

LOLOLOLOL!

• musiciseverything

Forget it. I’m not doing my profile again. Way too much work.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

much less awkward than the other interviews that were like… at the same time.

Awww, the video’s cute.
    LOL @ 0:54
    “can i have a hug”
    “no”

• DavidArchiefan

what does smh mean????

• gingerrx.

picstoburn said:

i had a nice dream about them last night
    i seriously thought it was real :p

lol, i did too. well mostly about nick and kevin(=

• where’stheplaster

does anyone hear have a fetish for nick in diapers?

• picstoburn

what does smh mean????

shake my head.

• JBmuchbetter

DavidArchiefan said:

what does smh mean????

Shaking My Head.

• pipiellenJBontwitter

they leave each other hanging an awful lot. it like they have tunnel vision when it comes to each others hands.

• Julianna

does anyone hear have a fetish for nick in diapers?

———————–

what. o_0

• musiciseverything

I’m waiting for OU to post 15 more new posts. It’s coming.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

i had a nice dream about them last night
    i seriously thought it was real :p

lol, i did too. well mostly about nick and kevin(=

lol mine was mostly about nick and joe and then chelasea staub came out of nowhere O.ohaha

• DavidArchiefan

oh

• DavidArchiefan

oh ok

• -Hibz-

May 23, 2010 @ 08:19 am
    where’stheplaster said:
    does anyone hear have a fetish for nick in diapers?
    Um.. No?

HAHAHAHA!

I swear, I just stared at that comment like o.O for a few seconds then burst out laughing. Are you serious?

• JBmuchbetter

musiciseverything said:

I’m waiting for OU to post 15 more new posts. It’s coming.
    LOL ikr? They always do this.
    -.-

• DavidArchiefan

OU I”M NOT SPAMMING!!!!!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

There’s much less tension in this video than the others…

• picstoburn

does anyone hear have a fetish for nick in diapers?

he’s not a baby :)

Demi’s so extra.

This is a nice clip of Kevin, but he often come off as a holier than everyone else. He always does and says the right thing, but he seems to let everyone know it. Sorry Kevin – just the impression he leaves.

Demi was just obnoxious in the MTV interview. This one was pretty good. She didn’t really have anything to do with it. Cute story. Nick seems to have a good relationship with both Kevin and Joe. I don’t know that Kevin and Joe have that great of a relationship though.

• JBmuchbetter

LOLOL
    Someone is tweeting that anon quote.

• lalalalea

dang they’re really into the song

Oh how I wish I was lea ;)

hi! my name is lea ;]]

Does anyone else remember miley saying trace used to make duct tape wallets??? when he was a nerd and had no friends xD

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    and my question is where have you seen nick in diapers before?
    If she says baby pictures, then I’m gonna feel highly disturbed.
    lol me too.

• JBmuchbetter

-Hibz- said:

May 23, 2010 @ 08:27 am
    picstoburn said:
    and my question is where have you seen nick in diapers before?
    If she says baby pictures, then I’m gonna feel highly disturbed.
    LMAO

• Brandon

I dont idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone else see this interview at MTV news I normally like Demi alot..but she was soo rude to the interviewer and just annoying in general I would have slapped her..what is wrong with her?

• Bman

No, I dont!!!!!!!!!

Demi looks pretty with her hair up :)

Why would you say that!!!!!!

• NickChicky

Lol, i love looking at random User’s profiles…

• Brandon

hfxhfhghgfhgxhgfhgfxdhdfhgfshfxbcvxhtyassssssssssssjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

• lalalalea

lol.
    i love him [:

• picstoburn

lol. i love him
    new post :]

• BUBBLES.

lol, I tried making a duct tape purse the other day…it looked a lot cooler in the picture xD

• elliesaur

My friend use to make wallets out of magazines. Its actually pretty cool, but I didn’t want to feel like a fool carrying around a magazine wallet. :P

• Julianna

ahaha =)

• V.Melody

Awww Kevin :3

• JBmuchbetter

Jonas Brothers’ 2nd album rules!

• musiciseverything

Oh Kevin. I love you.

• PromoteDemi

much less awkward than the other interviews that were like… at the same time.

• picstoburn

:p my arm is soo sticky.

• -Hibz-

May 23, 2010 @ 08:24 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    There’s much less tension in this video than the others…
    Kevin has that effect. Lmao.

• Julianna

dang they’re really into the song

Oh how I wish I was lea ;)

• Sweetdisposition?

where’stheplaster said:

does anyone hear have a fetish for nick in diapers?
    Eh wtf? O_o

• AskTaylor

Hahah,i love him:)

• Sweetdisposition?

Random but I want pictures of Cory with Selena on the set of their movie!

• DavidArchiefan

me too but i want a pic of leighton and Selena together
    I miss Selena so much :(

• picstoburn

and my question is where have you seen nick in diapers before?

• JBmuchbetter

I wonder what we’ll do without OU.

#HibzLovesOU

• DavidArchiefan

I’ll move on with my life

• -Hibz-

May 23, 2010 @ 08:27 am
    picstoburn said:
    and my question is where have you seen nick in diapers before?
    If she says baby pictures, then I’m gonna feel highly disturbed.

• -Hibz-

May 23, 2010 @ 08:28 am
    JBmuchbetter said:
    I wonder what we’ll do without OU.

#HibzLovesOU