Demi Lovato Chile Fan Meeting FRENZY

demi-chile-fans-42
  • muffy1013

She looks cute

• YouKnowYouLoveMe

wtf is she wearing?

why is her face always so shiny?

BABY BUMP!! XD

Kidding, she looks too tanned though. :/
    I’m watching Princess Protection Program right now too! Just thought I’d add that in.
    I miss Semi…

BABY BUMP!! XD

Kidding, she looks too tanned though. :/
    I miss Semi…

BABY BUMP!! XD

Kidding, she looks too tanned though. :/
    I miss Semi…

• K.F.D.M.S lover

i think she cut it O_O.

DO ANY OF U THINK DEMI BROKE UP WITH JOE? HE LIKE JUST BOUGHT HER A CAR A WEEK AGO?

BITCH

the girl looks so bad , sorry xd

• Stephanie M

Yaaay!! She’s Here.. in COLOMBIA!!
    AHHH! SOOOO EXCITED!!
    #ColombiaLovesDemi !

• HOT DAYUMMM

I hope she didn’t cut it… o.O
    She looks 30 with that hair style

• YouKnowYouLoveMe

ummmm grease? aha KIDDING
    its because she wears so much makeup sometimes

• MandaLovesJ0nas

did she cut her hair?
    it looks cute :)

Demi looks beautiful.

ooooo
    cute
    wait a minute how possibly demi date wilmer if she is souh america????
    and if she just broke up with joe this friday or tuesday???? that’s onlu bullyshit

• AlexDoris

shine shine shine shine
    O.o
    still nice

• K.F.D.M.S lover

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    I hope she didn’t cut it… o.O
    She looks 30 with that hair style
    ____
    yah the street hair is good on her just not these one she needs a hair stylist bad

• harrypotterbitches

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

how about these pictures check them out so pretty
    these are pretty

gorgeous <3 espcially the last one :)

I want to know what Demi and Joe think about this!

I wonder if Demi’s mad at her friend and what Joe thinks about it as well! I’d be pissed if my girlfriend/ex girlfriend’s friend was saying shit about it publicly like this.

She didn’t cut it Lmao. This was be4 the concert and in the concert she has her long hair <3

• Duds

She looks so tired :/
    Poor Demi ?

• GoldenGal9311

BABY BUMP!! XD
    ____________

Beat me to it!

• jt710

I like it here. Less drama.

She looks so cute

She didn’t cut her hair…but she looks pretty

• K.F.D.M.S lover

thats it how about the rest
    OU your so slow
    too much tanning demi
    but still cute

yup…they broke up…she admmited on her twitter..
    twitter.com/ddlovato
    check it out,

GoldenGal9311 said:

BABY BUMP!! XD
    ____________

Beat me to it!
    ____________

You have to be faster. :P

seriously im seeing all of these people hate on joe because of the break up.
    stop it. seriously.
    obviously it was a mutual thing because she hasn’t bitched or whined.

stop making joe out to be a bad guy. im sick of it

OMG Perez is seriously trying to keep it so people think he’s fully credible.

Homeboy was chill with her not too long ago.

Sad that he’d turn like that. All celebrity gossipers like Perez and Zack Taylor crack me up. Especially cause you never know when they could be lying.

So many people just take their word for it because we have nothing else to go on.

• Hagar

now two rumors were explained..two to go

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Since when did Demerz cut her hair?

• Nelenaburninup on twitter

OMG! THERE’S : FABIAN SOFIA LORETO ANDREA AND CARO AND CRISTIAN!!! WOOOAH FROM THE OFFICIAL FAN CLUB C: I LOVE ALL THEM <3 THEY’RE AMAZING PERSONS!

• INeedAHero

Did she cut her hair?!

demi confirms split between her and joe..

• StarLightSTARbright

MeenuD said:

Is it just me or did Demi get a tan?

she looks like a orange with a wig

EVERYONE ON TWITTER SHOULD START THE TRENDING TOPIC

#RIPJemi

haha

Cause #Jemi was a trending topic when Demi admitted to the relationship, so it’d be funny if this made it as a trending topic and they saw it!

lmfao

• K.F.D.M.S lover

harrypotterbitches said:
    K.F.D.M.S lover said:

harrypotterbitches said:
    K.F.D.M.S lover said:

how about these pictures check them out so pretty
    these are pretty

gorgeous <3 espcially the last one :)
    _____
    me too
    ilove her like that and like in your icon
    thanks :)
    _____
    no problem

LOVE DEMI

I dont think we will know..I applaud demi fr the way she responded and how she admitted again all by HERSELF.

Stay strong demi :)

“Demi and I knew going into our romantic relationship that it may not be an easy one,” Jonas, 20, tells PEOPLE. “I realize over the time we have shared together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now. It was my choice to break up but I love her as a friend. She’s been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her.

JOE ABOUT DEMI.

• mileyluver15

im lauging at all the jemi lovers there relationship lasted not that long and i love how they sounded like they were gonna last forever like get married but niley lasted two years the first time so suck it

• Hilary

She’s so cute <3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

hahaha

I wanted Demi and Joe to pull through it.

Total fail.

And the Jemi supporters had faith, but I think these two handled the relationship all wrong. Fucked everything up lol

@DDlovato Demi confirms split through Twitter http://bit.ly/cR8W3P Sources tell me she was FORCED to deny the phone part! But we know truth!
    4 minutes ago via web

I believe Perez about her being forced to deny it.
    I was curious if she denied the phone part just to save his ass.
    Sorry to butt in but it would make sense. They are still best friends so of course she would defend him. I don’t doubt it though. You know what they say ‘if you see a guy do a girl wrong, don’t think he won’t do the same thing to you.’ Just sayin’. We don’t know what happened so we can’t say HOW they broke up but it’s a good possibility she is just covering for him.
    —————–
    And there’s also a good possibility that she’s telling the truth.

People always mention things like “it could be a lie”

but no one ever thinks about the fact that it COULD also be the truth.

• mileyluver15

JOE ABOUT DEMI.

well i guess thats good cuz if they broke up during there tour it would ruin the video for all of there fans.. so its a smart move!

• thecolordecays.

She looks 25 in this picture!

• mileyluver15

im just happy she confirmed they broke up shes my favorite celeb real and honest with her fans aka friends

EVERYONE ONE TWITTER SHOULD START THE TRENDING TOPIC

#RIPJemi

haha

lmfao

the picture of the boy was taken when she arrived to colombia!
    demi rocks! :D

Oh jemi you will be missed but it was just not suppose to be…But anyways I will miss them.

did joe really follow perez and unfollowed him and started follow someone else to fool us????

did she cut her hair or is it pulled back

Yes I love her! Joe is mean :( Poor Demi.

ITS OFFICIAL JEMI BROKE UP!!!! CCHECK HER LATEST TWEEETTT (DEMIS

• K.F.D.M.S lover

harrypotterbitches said:
    K.F.D.M.S lover said:

how about these pictures check them out so pretty
    these are pretty

gorgeous <3 espcially the last one :)
    _____
    me too
    ilove her like that and like in your icon

Demi: tweeted a few minutes ago..

Perez still say it was over the phone LOL.RIP jemi you were so cute but good to know you will remain friends

• harrypotterbitches

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

harrypotterbitches said:
    K.F.D.M.S lover said:

how about these pictures check them out so pretty
    these are pretty

gorgeous <3 espcially the last one :)
    _____
    me too
    ilove her like that and like in your icon
    thanks :)

• nat

they did really break up jemi wat happened

• MeenuD

First!! haha suck on that. =P

• diane n.

hi. :)

demi!!!!

• MeenuD

Is it just me or did Demi get a tan?

• JesziV.

Is her hair in a ponytail or did she cut it?!

• AlexDoris

Nice
    cant wai for tommorow
    ;D

• Julianna

crazy is right

love herrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• YouKnowYouLoveMe

There are so many crazy rumors flying around today. I’d like to clear a few things up. First, Joe and I did split but it wasn’t over the phone. Things didn’t work out but we’ll remain friends. Secondly, I am NOT dating anybody already. Nothing is more important to me than the relationship I have with my fans.. Just thought you guys should know this. – Demi Lovato

Wow, they actually broke up? aha

• MeenuD

Wow, they actually broke up? aha
    Yup, Joe Hos shall reunite!!

OH NO DEMI YOU RUINED MY FUN ABOUT JOE BREAKING OVER THE PHONE WITH YOU OH WELL SO NOW WE CAN REALLY SAY RIP JEMI