Justin Bieber ‘I Wouldn’t Date Girl Over 40′

justin-bieber-zoo-33_0_0_0

Justin chatted with BILD about what kind of girl he wants: ‘A girl has to have a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes and she should have a good sense of humour. She should be honest, loving and trustworthy. It would be a shame to go out with a hot girl you can’t have a decent conversation with! Anything above 40 is a little too old for me. I just look for a girl who is funny and has nice eyes and a smile.’

During Radio 1’s Big Weekend, Justin’s people said that nobody could ask him about his birthday tattoo, but Radio 1’s Fearne Cotton asked. Justin didn’t like it and after refusing to reply he stomped out of the interview, according to Heat World. Later that day Justin reportedly drove around..

..flicking the finger at everyone, including JLS, Diana Vickers, Dizzee Rascal and Cheryl Cole, who were also performing. But, when Justin returned to the stage is was promptly greeted by boos. Does anyone have proof of the boos? Justin is really popular is Latin American now:

‘Biebermania knows no boundaries in terms of language or ethnicity. But in Latin America, Bieber’s rise has been swift and region-wide despite the fact that he has yet to set foot in any Latin country and has done only one interview with the local press. Bieber is real proof that the way kids are listening to music these days is different from five years ago or maybe even two or three years ago.’

Other teen acts, like Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez, also have developed avid fans in the region. But their rise was more gradual and benefited from exposure on their Disney shows and visits to Latin American countries. ‘You can tell it’s a very real and very organic kind of demand for Justin. That’s how they find and almost instantaneously idolize a young man that they themselves describe on social sites as ‘beautiful, tender and perfect.’‘ Full article @ ABC.

• rsie

if you listened to fearne cotton – she said thats because she has alot of tattoos she wanted to ask him so they could compare, and she hadn’t been told not to ask. then he went grumpy about her asking him and refused any more interviews(!)

and if you go on youtube, there’s videos of him being booed.

but the bit about him flicking his finger up at everybody sounds so fake it’s ridiculous.

IT AINT TRU…HAHA ALL RUMORS..TRUST MEH

• Chococatx3

Umm…neither would the average teenage boy (except from that dude from kick-ass, last i heard :P)

• Aryanna

Biebs. Drop it. You’re not gonna get 30 years old girlfriends.

• Hilary

OT but ..

Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Split =(

I cant stand him

• allaboutjbieber

yes im preety sure that most of that article was a bunch of BS. please ocean up get better sources?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL

• ImAwesome

Calm your nipples kid…

…….but he would date a guy over 40

• Sweetdisposition?

I love Biebs, but tbh he’s crazy he shouldn’t be into anyone over the age of 25. That should be too old for him.

oh and about the age thing
    i bet he was just joking you know i DOUBT that he was serious.

• Hilary

btw lol Justin =)

• Aryanna

allaboutjbieber said:

oh and about the age thing
    i bet he was just joking you know i DOUBT that he was serious.
    I hope so. When you read things, you can’t really guess what he meant. :/

• mctiqueen

He’s adorable. OT: does anyone use self-tanners?

• TSLove

Good to know…?

• TSLove

Good to know…?

Aryanna said:

allaboutjbieber said:

oh and about the age thing
    i bet he was just joking you know i DOUBT that he was serious.
    I hope so. When you read things, you can’t really guess what he meant. :/
    yes in know cause he might have said it in a sarcastic way, but in the article we read it as if it sounds like he was being serous

• austin19

i think he meant 4 .

• allaboutjbieber

i love eminem and biebs!
    when i saw them in the same picture…
    *dies*

• austin19

btw lol Justin =)

your freaking icon is AMAZING .

but WHY are you on a justin bieber post . . . makes . no . sense .

austin19 said:

i think he meant 4 .
    hahahahah

• mileyluver15

wow thats considerate i was thinking 20 haha

• Aryanna

allaboutjbieber said:

Aryanna said:

allaboutjbieber said:

oh and about the age thing
    i bet he was just joking you know i DOUBT that he was serious.
    I hope so. When you read things, you can’t really guess what he meant. :/
    Yep. I don’t like that, they all just try to make celebrities sound like big-headed jerks.. :/

• emma13

damn i am not reading all that.

• xCookieMuffin

Why would you even think about that idea? O.o

• mctiqueen

Yeah, I’m battling a headache, so I didn’t even bother to read the article, I just skimmed it a little bit lol

• allaboutjbieber

i know! its horrible. i mean some thing u can tell but most of the time people take it the wrong way

• allaboutjbieber

Yeah, they do that on purpose, to play with people’s mind.. Dumbasses.

hahah thats why i dont really believe anything on the internet TBH. unless it comes from the person themselves.

yeah because no 40+ female is considered a girl, more like woman.

• Sweetdisposition?

emma13 said:
    I agree. I’m huge fan but I’m not “in love” or obsessed with him at all.

demi_fuckin_lovato said:
    @peacelovehearts isnt my icon beautiful?
    It’s sexy as fuck <3

And a woman over 40 wouldnt date a 16 year old…

• picstoburn

today has been amazing

some lady said that joe got a woman pregnant is having twins and then the other saying that one of them is on drugs wonderful lol.

peacelovehearts said:

With that icon… HELL YES!
    your icon is really pretty btw

demi_fuckin_lovato said:
    @peacelovehearts isnt my icon beautiful?
    It’s sexy as fuck <3

i didnt know fuck is sexy! jk jk jk

• Sweetdisposition?

She’s a rich girl, yeah she got cash pocket so thick she don’t even have to ask <3

• K.F.D.M.S lover

one.day.robots…. said:
    thank you. I always come on OU but never made an account. your icon is nice too.
    _______
    XD
    it times dont you mean always
    teehee (;
    _____
    bahahahaha

• demi_fuckin_lovato

StarLightSTARbright said:

demi_fuckin_lovato said:
    @peacelovehearts isnt my icon beautiful?
    It’s sexy as fuck <3

i didnt know fuck is sexy! jk jk jk
    ——————
    idk why i laughed so hard at this!lmao

• kayisl0vex

so he would date a 39 year old woman? xD

ok i dont know if this article is really true or not.
    so yea.
    but i do have a few things to say if it is true.
    1. just because your famous doesnt give you the right to flip everyone off because your mad about someone saying something to you.
    i mean grow up man.
    2. when you do that your not getting popular you making a fool of yourself.
    3. people may think your cute and everything, but noone likes a freaking JERK!!

Omg! Why would justin storm off, why be in a bad mood, poor fearne cotton, I don’t understand.

• @G3ORGIASMITHH

Did justin really refuse to answer anymore questions, where can I find out?
    And what has he got to hide about his tatto
    I’m confused :S
    Poor fearne cotton :/
    But I still love you biebz! :) «3

• one.day.robots.will.cry

hahaha. its okay. even though i hate pickles ;p

• lioness

Anything above 40 is a LITTLE too old for me.

seriously? youre like 15/16… A girl above 20 would be too old for you already

picstoburn said:

today has been amazing

umm LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• one.day.robots.will.cry

i know i saw the jemi break-up post i did not want to enter that.

• robert101

i know even someone over 25 wouldn’t he’s only 16

one.day.robots…. said:
    Thanks.. & i see your a selena fan? sorry if i ever throw pickles at you.. It tends to happen at times :/

• alexis bieber

i love you Justin<3
    im always here for you <3

• demi_fuckin_lovato

demi_fuckin_lovato said:

yes, because as soon as they come here they are going to start spamming it with their stupid twitter accounts and their I LOVE YOU BIEBER HATER ARE JEALOUS and their inner beast comes out and breaks your bones :D
    that’s why peacelovehearts should be scared! xP

nobody wants to face the biebs fan…. not even chuck norris.
    —————————
    DAMN that means they can take over the world and put biieber monuments if they wanted!!!….im scared now =(
    Fuck no.. anyone over the age of 10 can pown their asses.. -__-
    ———————

well if they try to take over will you help me stop them?bring your pickles lol

• K.F.D.M.S lover

one.day.robots…. said:
    _______
    XD
    it times dont you mean always

that’s why peacelovehearts should be scared! xP

nobody wants to face the biebs fan…. not even chuck norris.
    —————————
    Fuck no.. anyone over the age of 10 can pown their asses.. -__-
    ———————

well if they try to take over will you help me stop them?bring your pickles lol
    With that icon… HELL YES! xD

• demi_fuckin_lovato

@peacelovehearts isnt my icon beautiful?

sess nugget said:

just a minor one, stuffy nose, coughing, sneezing, etc., my friends and i were spraying water guns at each other on a cold windy day, and uhh its a long story ;) but ty, im eating sunflowers seeds right now(ranch to be exact ;)
    aww what happened?!
    aloe vera plants help with sunburns a lot.

oh oh “friends” ;)
    and i was at the park with friends too hahah. It was actually raining and cold, then all of a sudden the sun comes out and i’m sunburned haha. i havent had sunflower seeds in forever. i should buy some.

lmao they were! they were all girls. well except one, but hes gay! ;D
    oh haha aww i hate that, like its all hot outside then at night its all cold later on. :\
    you should, their deilious! i would give you some, but im running low ;]

one.day.robots…. said:
    _______
    XD
    it times dont you mean always
    teehee (;

• K.F.D.M.S lover

one.day.robots…. said:
    _______
    no problem
    you game in agood day today is crazy and failed with gossip D:

• demi_fuckin_lovato

peacelovehearts said:

With that icon… HELL YES!
    your icon is really pretty btw

• rakx3

you’re overrated beaver.

• Figaro

GOD I WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS. Just once.

• musiciseverything

Oh Bieber I love you.

that’s why peacelovehearts should be scared! xP

nobody wants to face the biebs fan…. not even chuck norris.

ummm it’d be weird if you did buddy that’d be gross

maybe im being hypocritical because im 18 and wouldn’t mind banging 45 year old Mr.Robert Downey Jr. ;)
    STEP BACK HOE! HE’S MINE! -_-
    _________________________

do you wanna get cut?
    Sure.. I’ll just bring out my pickle guns.. ;D
    ———————
    LMAO xD
    you do that hahahaha
    i’ll get some beleibers apparently they’re an army or some shit like that
    Oh shit.. not the fetus “army”.. lmfao xD

Well damn.. *grabs shield & pickles*

scary, isnt it? they give me nightmares.
    I said that he was a lesbian on twitter & got death threats from at least 27 random ‘army” members… o_O

• picstoburn

smh……….

• JonasandMileyPones

Well, I hope not dumbass.

• sess nugget

what.
    a.
    loossserrrr.

• demi_fuckin_lovato

StarLightSTARbright said:

that’s why peacelovehearts should be scared! xP

nobody wants to face the biebs fan…. not even chuck norris.
    —————————

STEP BACK HOE! HE’S MINE! -_-
    _________________________

do you wanna get cut?
    Sure.. I’ll just bring out my pickle guns.. ;D
    ———————
    LMAO xD
    you do that hahahaha
    i’ll get some beleibers apparently they’re an army or some shit like that
    Oh shit.. not the fetus “army”.. lmfao xD

Well damn.. *grabs shield & pickles*

scary, isnt it? they give me nightmares.

hahaha are you serious?! i would have been messing with their heads just for fun ;P

sess nugget said:

Hey Justin! I’m ~not~ over 40. Date me. ~
    ALSO HI EVERYONE!

HI BETTY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!
    I MISSED YOU!

• sess nugget

Hey Justin! I’m ~not~ over 40. Date me. ~
    ALSO HI EVERYONE!

HI BETTY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!
    I MISSED YOU!

HEY MILEZ! I’ve been busy with school and some friends. how have you been?!

that’s why peacelovehearts should be scared! xP

nobody wants to face the biebs fan…. not even chuck norris.
    —————————
    Fuck no.. anyone over the age of 10 can pown their asses.. -__-

• one.day.robots.will.cry

hello :) im new here.

sess nugget said:

Hey Justin! I’m ~not~ over 40. Date me. ~
    ALSO HI EVERYONE!

HI BETTY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!
    I MISSED YOU!

HEY MILEZ! I’ve been busy with school and some friends. how have you been?!

ahh thats cool ;D good ty. i have a cold tho D:
    what about you?

one.day.robots…. said:
    hello :) im new here.
    Welcome to the OU world (:
    Nice icon btw..

• sess nugget

Hey Justin! I’m ~not~ over 40. Date me. ~
    ALSO HI EVERYONE!

HI BETTY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!
    I MISSED YOU!

HEY MILEZ! I’ve been busy with school and some friends. how have you been?!

ahh thats cool ;D good ty. i have a cold tho D:
    what about you?

Ahh what kind of cold? You should drink some soup. I’ve been good, just horribly sunburned. T_T

one.day.robots…. said:

hello :) im new here.

welcome! call me starbright ;)
    everyone with accounts are pretty friendly & friends with eachother.. but look out for bamf princess, shes the devil in disguise.

• sess nugget

ROTFL AT @ “DROVE AROUND FLICKING PEOPLE OFF”
    Justin come pick me up. We can flick people off ~together~.

• letsgetgleeky

letsgetgleeky said:
    less bieber, more glee

just sayin’
    Preach it
    i LOVE your icon :)

• emma13

you guys do realize not all of justins fans are some obsessed crazy freaks. theres alot that are arent. for example me. im a huge fan of him but im not crazy over him like basically half of america.

letsgetgleeky said:
    i LOVE your icon :)

• one.day.robots.will.cry

thank you! i love your icon. :)

• one.day.robots.will.cry

• one.day.robots.will.cry

hahaha what did she do?

• demi_fuckin_lovato

that’s why peacelovehearts should be scared! xP

• Fiona

“I wouldn’t date a girl over 40″

*cough* *cough*, I think after a certain age she’s called a WOMAN that’s old enough to be your MOM. LOL ( i know he’s kidding)

About hims flicking his finger hmmm.. idk ;)

STEP BACK HOE! HE’S MINE! -_-
    _________________________

do you wanna get cut?
    Sure.. I’ll just bring out my pickle guns.. ;D
    ———————
    LMAO xD
    you do that hahahaha
    i’ll get some beleibers apparently they’re an army or some shit like that
    Oh shit.. not the fetus “army”.. lmfao xD

Well damn.. *grabs shield & pickles*

scary, isnt it? they give me nightmares.

• mctiqueen

I LOVE YOU BIRTHDAY CAKE! YOUR AMAZING<3

Inuyasha?

^^if u know who that is then your’e cool just saying:]

• @lymendes

Poor Justin… he doesn’t know that no normal girl over like, TEN, would date him. #sad

shallow -_-

• Aryanna

Yeah, they do that on purpose, to play with people’s mind.. Dumbasses.

Yeah, same here !

• Figaro

I’m just scared if I ever tried self-tanner, I would do it wrong, lmao. And is it me, or do they use the same pictures of him for like all of his posts? It’s either the one where hes giving the peace sign, or he’s catching a football on the beach, etc?
    ___________________

well it is a bit tricky…and yeah oceanup is pretty repetitive with their post pictures ha

@lymendes said:

whats sad is that your hating when you dont even know him. #fail

• Your Love is my Drug

Eww.

I’M 39, DO YOU THINK I STILL HAVE A CHANCE?!?!

Ugh…

• mctiqueen

“And all the haters, I swear, they look so small from up here, cause we’re bigger, loves bigger, I’m bigger and your bigger.”

@lymendes said:
    *nine

mctiqueen said:

<333

• mctiqueen

allaboutjbieber said:

mctiqueen said:

<333

I love this song, lmao and it just fit the post haha

mctiqueen said:
    I’m pretty sure i could step on Bieber… just saying

• demi_fuckin_lovato

• mctiqueen

If people don’t like Justin, that’s fine, but to waste their time like bashing him and trying to bring him down, it’s a waste of time. He’s on top of the world, and he knows that, so its just making him stronger.

• demi_fuckin_lovato

mctiqueen said:
    I’m pretty sure i could step on Bieber… just saying
    ________________________

my hero!

STEP BACK HOE! HE’S MINE! -_-

allaboutjbieber said:

mctiqueen said:

<333

I love this song, lmao and it just fit the post haha

it fits very well all over ocean up. HATERS

allaboutjbieber said:

Inuyasha?

^^if u know who that is then your’e cool just saying:]

SIT BOY!

• mctiqueen

People hating on Justin or anyone else won’t make them go away. They are on top, and we are all here on a gossip site, lmao. So…yeah.

• Bre

:o Justin I thought Tina Fey was your baby lady!

• StarLightSTARbright

so that means you would date someone thats 39?
    please, biebs. no lady over the age of 18 would want to date you, thats just wrong.

allaboutjbieber said:

Inuyasha?

^^if u know who that is then your’e cool just saying:]

SIT BOY!

i love that show, but i hated the ending. now i hear they had movies? i dont think ive seen them!!

• gymnastlovee95

LMAO, I DON’T THINK HED GET A GIRL OVER 16.

• Daylight

so he would date a 39 year old woman?

• Daylight

oh, btw, Justin is NOT famous in Latin America…

• demi_fuckin_lovato

STEP BACK HOE! HE’S MINE! -_-
    _________________________

do you wanna get cut?

mctiqueen said:
    I’m pretty sure i could step on Bieber… just saying

LMAO

• Amy

Um you are really weird he is 16 and oh why are you on a teen gossip site?!?!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Nice to know…

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

“Later that day Justin reportedly drove around flicking the finger at everyone, including JLS, Diana Vickers, Dizzee Rascal and Cheryl Cole, who were also performing.”

Wow.
    i don’t think that’s true.

uhh…lol

ummm….a girl that’s 40?
    dont you mean a woman? ….

ummm….a girl that’s 40?
    dont you mean a woman? ….

This is all total bullshit!!!!!

STEP BACK HOE! HE’S MINE! -_-
    _________________________

do you wanna get cut?
    Sure.. I’ll just bring out my pickle guns.. ;D

• Megmxx

“Later that day Justin reportedly drove around flicking the finger at everyone, including JLS, Diana Vickers, Dizzee Rascal and Cheryl Cole, who were also performing. But, when Justin returned to the stage is was promptly greeted by boos.”

So not true. And fix your grammar.

• demi_fuckin_lovato

STEP BACK HOE! HE’S MINE! -_-
    _________________________

do you wanna get cut?
    Sure.. I’ll just bring out my pickle guns.. ;D
    ———————
    LMAO xD
    you do that hahahaha
    i’ll get some beleibers apparently they’re an army or some shit like that

• xCookieMuffin

RAWR.

• sess nugget

or me! I like to act it though!

STEP BACK HOE! HE’S MINE! -_-
    _________________________

do you wanna get cut?
    Sure.. I’ll just bring out my pickle guns.. ;D
    ———————
    LMAO xD
    you do that hahahaha
    i’ll get some beleibers apparently they’re an army or some shit like that
    Oh shit.. not the fetus “army”.. lmfao xD

emma13 said:
    I actually enjoy some of his music..

I miss the old justin bieber from like june 09. Aww. He’s such a jerk now its not even cool.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

one.day.robots…. said:
    hello :) im new here
    ____
    welcome

• one.day.robots.will.cry

sess nugget said:

Hey Justin! I’m ~not~ over 40. Date me. ~
    ALSO HI EVERYONE!

HI BETTY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!
    I MISSED YOU!

HEY MILEZ! I’ve been busy with school and some friends. how have you been?!

ahh thats cool ;D good ty. i have a cold tho D:
    what about you?

aww what happened?!
    aloe vera plants help with sunburns a lot.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

emma13 said:
    _______
    me too

• *sarah love* {peaceloveJesusjonasjustin}

while i don’t find it hard to believe that whoever was giving the interview went ahead and asked a question that they were not supposed to ask, i DO find it hard to believe that justin reacted in that fashion. and would everyone PLEASE quit freaking out about the whole age thing??? he’s probably just kidding. for example, i’m eighteen, and i have said many, many times that i would like to marry george strait. he is old enough to be my father. well, actually, he’s old enough to be my GRANDfather. would i ever SERIOUSLY get with someone that old??? no, i most certainly would NOT(even though he’s loaded, has the voice of an angel, and looks just as good as he did back when he was in his 20’s). once again, justin’s probably just joking around. and to all of you who say that he couldn’t get a girl over nine or ten…think again. like i said before, i’m eighteen, and i find him absolutely ADORABLE. i’ve got several other friends from ages 14-18 who agree with me, too. soo, yeahh. you’re wrong.

• sess nugget

aww what happened?!
    aloe vera plants help with sunburns a lot.

oh oh “friends” ;)

• StarLightSTARbright

i didnt even now who the hell biebs was except i thought he had a weird nose in his one time music video.

• girl :)

So he would date someone that is 30? Sick..He’s fucking 16. He needs to concentrate on his music because THAT is why he completely blew up. Not because of his obnoxious ego.

STEP BACK HOE! HE’S MINE! -_-
    _________________________

do you wanna get cut?
    Sure.. I’ll just bring out my pickle guns.. ;D
    ———————
    LMAO xD
    you do that hahahaha
    i’ll get some beleibers apparently they’re an army or some shit like that
    Oh shit.. not the fetus “army”.. lmfao xD

StarLightSTARbright said:

I just thought it was some 6 year old who was trying to molest his babysitters .. o_O

• demi_fuckin_lovato

STEP BACK HOE! HE’S MINE! -_-
    _________________________

do you wanna get cut?
    Sure.. I’ll just bring out my pickle guns.. ;D
    ———————
    LMAO xD
    you do that hahahaha
    i’ll get some beleibers apparently they’re an army or some shit like that
    Oh shit.. not the fetus “army”.. lmfao xD
    ——————–
    that’s right..BACK UP!! i’ll just tell them that justin will follow them on twitter if they help me and trust me they’ll go crazy on your ass hahaha

HOW ABOUT HE TELLS THE TRUTH HE WOULDN’T DATE A GIRL CUZ HE IS ONE!!!

• sess nugget

I laughed at his voice for days. Then I went to his concert and had him be a douche, so I hated him. Now I love his music, and slowly warming up to him. haha.

STEP BACK HOE! HE’S MINE! -_-
    _________________________

do you wanna get cut?
    Sure.. I’ll just bring out my pickle guns.. ;D
    ———————
    LMAO xD
    you do that hahahaha
    i’ll get some beleibers apparently they’re an army or some shit like that
    Oh shit.. not the fetus “army”.. lmfao xD

Well damn.. *grabs shield & pickles*

• Figaro

He’s adorable. OT: does anyone use self-tanners?
    ________________

I do. Sometimes.

• Aryanna

Yeah, they do that on purpose, to play with people’s mind.. Dumbasses.

• BirthdayCake

Give me a break! He didn’t do that. This is the biggest load of crap I’ve heard all day. Even if he is a so-called “diva”, I think someone would have stopped him from doing that for his careers sake. Where is the proof? Gahh. I like to believe that he is as sweet as he seems. So sue me. If I’m wrong nobody will get hurt.

• xoxokatie8

??????????

• mctiqueen

• xCookieMuffin

All I read was the title :/

• Catherine

oh good, I’m 35 so I still have a chance!

• Julianna