Taylor Swift NOTHING BOUT YOU Cover

Originally by Brooks & Dunn. Thx Brittny & Rachael for Canada concert pix!

tishot said:
    You can hear Taylor move the microphone when she gets up. If she was lip synching you would not be able to hear that. If you turn the volume up you will hear it. She has been visiting a local college campus in Nashville a lot lately where a really good vocal coach teaches. She has obviously been working on her vocals. Good for her. There are a lot of musicians who receive vocal coaching all the time. I am glad that she is perfecting her craft. She is too talented to ruin herself by a couple of bad performances.

__________
    Completely agreed. She’s getting so much better live. I’m really really proud of her.
    Keep up the awesome job Taylor! :D

• wtfbecca

well she stays in key alot more than your little Miley Cyrus does…no offense just saying =]

do you try to pick fights? please grow up. miley is a different person with a different style of music, you cant compare them, they are both amazing. and saying no offense after you say something offensive does not make it any less offensive.

• SYTYCD

amazing<3
    She’s great in concert. People say she can’t sing live because a few bad performances, ridiculous.

TAYLOR<3

• Gabriella

Obviously she isn’t lipsyncing !! That was such a good performance. I love Taylor so much. Best rolemodel EVER.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

whats up with the head banging its a country song
    love her though

• TSLove

I LOVED THIS PERFORMANCE!

this was so good. so was run when they had the george strait tribute. love her. i am a little confused on why she wore the purple sparkly dress when she wears it on tour.

• AlwaysLoveMiley

I love this song because of her(:

Perez on jemi!!!

This didn’t last very long!

Multiple sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that real-life couple and on-screen costars Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato have called it quits!

Taylor Swift was right about him!

According to the country crooner, Joe dumped Taylor via a (very brief) phone call.

Well, Jonas didn’t even extend that courtesy to Lovato!

Impeccable sources tell us exclusively that “Joe had his dad call Demi to break things off.”

Not man enough to clean up your own mess???

That’s cold!!!!

But, don’t feel too bad for Lovato. Friends of Demi tell us the singer “had a good cry” but she’s already moved on. “Demi is single and already exploring her options,” a pal tells us.

Good! You’re better than that, girl!

Seems like you and Taylor need to have a girls’ night together very soon!

Read More: Joe & Demi Call It Quits! | PerezHilton.com http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-24-joe-demi-call-it-quits#ixzz0osHH6Mun
    Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate

• itishot

• Kourtney

heyyy Rachaels pictures!

:D

• Syds.

SHE DID SO WELL. I love this girl. Shutting up the fucking haters one at a time. Bitchesssss.

you’re a dumbass go look up run-taylor swift and you’ll see that she sings good alot. jealousy is a disease get well soon :)

• Kourtney

SHE SOUNDS SO GOOOOOOD. she’s been on her game since the Grammys. good job Taylor <3

• rsie

she’s really improved her tv-performances.
    absolutely brilliant

AMAZING!!!

• love_love_love

she sounds so good here. i mean compared to the grammys this is like amazing. lol
    i love taylor. i really want to see her in concert.

• jbrocksmysocks

akldgja said:

re: jbrocksmysocks said:

can someone just give me taylors hair? its sooo beautiful

Sure, let me just shave my poodle for you..
    —————-
    its not like a poodle -.-

I love her and all but it kinda looks like she’s lipsyncing.. hope not tho :)

overall FANTASTIC
    i now love that song because of her

She ruined the song. Go listen to the original THEN tell me how ‘amazing’ she did.

• Liz.

jbrocksmysocks said:

can someone just give me taylors hair? its sooo beautiful

Can someone just give her a new hairstyle? I’m sick of those wave/curls.

This is the first time i’ve heard her sing live, i’ve read that she sucks, but she sounds o.k to me

• wtfbecca

geez.i didnt say she was bad. i actually like her performances, just most of the the time she does not stay in key. im not jealous. i think shes great. calm down.

• wtfbecca

thats the first time ive ever seen her sing in key

• Katie13

I want a new Taylor Song :/

love you taylor

• b_j_d

I love Brooks n Dunn, I have been a fan for years and was sad to hear they’d no longer be together. I think that show was an awesome idea. However, I am not a Taylor Swift fan and never have been (she ruined it for me when I suffered through her bad performance when she opened for Brad Paisley), she did decently on this song. Now I ask, those of you saying she was good etc etc on this song.. do you even know who Kix and Ronnie are?

i love how it’s not any specific cities.. like her Toronto, or Montreal concerts..
    it’s just Canada.

k great thanks OU great to know you respect us Canadians.

• TSLove

Her voice isn’t a power house voice thats for sure.But she stayed on tune.SO SHUT UP!

• skdlgjslq

it’s kind of sad that people consider this “good” for her…….. poor vocalist.

• xJonasXCandyx

Taylor!

• xJonasXCandyx

I can’t watch the video

• xJonasXCandyx

This is like the fifth time I was first today.

• StarLight24

This was her best performance in months. Loved it!

• jbrocksmysocks

can someone just give me taylors hair? its sooo beautiful

• lyd

yay taylor!!

Absolutel ahhhhmazzzzing. I think it can be said that she’s never sounded better….

love the puple dress!!!! :D

• redseen

good tiffany jewelry
    Choose, buy and shop for on sale tiffany jewelry including Tiffany & Co Silver Necklace, Pendants, Bangles, Bracelets, Earrings, Rings and Accessories.
    tiffany co
    tiffany and co
    UK Tiffany Jewellery Sale Outlet provides designer Tiffany Ring, necklaces and other jewelry in wholesale price. UK Tiffany specializes in
    Tiffany Bracelets,
    tiffany jewellery

• akldgja

re: jbrocksmysocks said:

can someone just give me taylors hair? its sooo beautiful

Sure, let me just shave my poodle for you..

she is freakin amazing! :)
    i love her she is too awsome!

is her mix fixed or something? all of her live performances are shit, but this was actually decent. it sounded studio recorded or something though…like i can’t put my finger on it but something was up with her singing….

• Gabriella

Taylor doesn’t lip-synch. She never does and she never will, she is a true performer aswell as writes all her own songs! leave the girl alone.

I FIGURED OUT WHY THIS SOUNDS WEIRD. Bitch was lip-syncing. You can tell at :47 and 1:47. Plus her voice is deeper than usual and it sounds exactly how she does in studio. LOL at all her teenie fans who actually think she had some amazing performance for once. PSYCHE!

• Jonas Killer