Demi, ‘One Of The Best Nights Of My Life’

demi-life
demi-colombie

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Good for her. She deserves a night out!

• juliett jonas

wow q rapido olvido a joe =(

Demi, have fun tonight in your room
    ======
    lmao, looks like alot of people were there!

NOT!

Partying and trying to get over Joe?

—————–

I don’t think she ever gave a fuck about Joe TBH! Tonight she’s sleeping with her girlfriend!

Demi life goes on! Joe is NOT WORTH IT!! He ALWAYS hurts girl’s heart, forget that a- hole!!

• thecolordecays.

Demi: I’m gonna tear this girl’s ass up!

Emily: I’m waiting…I wanna feel the pain!

LOL

• Colleen

Don’t know what to think!! I hope she’s not doing this on Purpose-that would be uncalled for! I like her as a singer

Where was this taken,In the hotel lobby? lol!

• juliett jonas

demi you’re so beautiful ;)

• Anonymous25

btw she is still wearing that msitery ring on her middle finger of her right hand…she was wearing it many times during Jemi and in the same finger lol

• sophieee

BROS BEFORE HOES!

Where’s all the partiers, Demi?

I see one creeper in the back. :D

Demi is absolutely awsome, so glad her PR romance with the jonas is over,
    btw joe is a douche

Partying so you can get over Joe, Demi? Oh yeah, such a good girl like people put you out to be. Oh please.

• Anonymousnopii

She is 17 right? So imature

Demi is absolutely gorgeous, Im so glad her PR romance is over, btw joe is a complete douche

• Anonymous25

Demi is absolutely awsome, so glad her PR romance with the jonas is over,
    btw joe is a douche
    Demi is not innocent too u know…

• thecolordecays.

oU should’ve posted this earlier!

Well, later actually…nobody’s really on to join the fun!

• Jenniferr

thecolordecays. said:

oU should’ve posted this earlier!

Well, later actually…nobody’s really on to join the fun!

I know =[

I love that about her, who likes an angel?? I love a that little devil in her

• thecolordecays.

Demi is absolutely awsome, so glad her PR romance with the jonas is over,
    btw joe is a douche

So Demi is totally in the right in all of this?

Yeah, sure…she wants that girl Emily to take away all of her ‘pain’!

• thezombiemassacrex

Can I just say how much i love her jacket!
    Demi=Fabulous.
    Oh and this isn’t a Jemi post so puhlease stop posting about them.
    ANNOYING

Demi, have fun tonight in your room
    ======
    lmao, looks like alot of people were there!

NOT!
    ——————–

I was talking about her getting it on with Emily!

Anonymous25 said:

——————

That wasn’t from Joe, she wore it last summer too!

• sophieee

she wouldn’t be partying if Jemi wasn’t over, so yeah this about Jemi so STFU.

thecolordecays. said:

Demi: I’m gonna tear this girl’s ass up!

Emily: I’m waiting…I wanna feel the pain!

LOL

——————-

LMFAO LMFAO

And I love that about her, she is not a boring girl, she has a little devilish something and I love it

I thought her best night of her life was at White House party oh well..things change after a break up it seems…lol
    What’s the matter, demi? No A-listers for you to take pics with and brag about on twitter?

Losing your touch, sweetie!

lets all judge on OU even if Joe or Demi have no idea who we are XD

i don’t get why everyone keeps claiming demi is bi sexual, the only disney star whose like gay/bi is colee sprouse, no way demi is

She seems exactly like the type of girl who likes boys and girls.

how!? I mean her voice isn’t masculine, she carries herself very girly..

Camilla very classy? she cheated on joe, with a Spanish tenis player, there are pictures to prove it, that was not very classy. These photos are 3 days after some pictures of joe with camilla, where they were very “happy”
    Yep, Camilla very classy..haha
    Don´t even like Joe
    That tennis player was a friend of Camilla’s long before she knew Joe. They are friends just like Joe has his female friends that he goes out with sometime. No one cheated!

Papa Jonas must have realized what a hoe Demi is. Cutting, fucking rednecks like trace cyrus, bullying, drinking…of course Papa Jonas would not approve of his little boys dating someone like her!
    Would you?

he didn’t cry about camila he was crying beacise of how many people were at the concert …….

Wow! Your going to believe that excuse?
    really?

Why didn’t he cry on every concert then? Why in that particular day when the news broke out
    he and Camilla split, he cried?
    Come on now, don’t be naive!

Heard Amelia went back to Australia to study at culinary school so it makes sense she was planning to help cook for his party.

mctiqueen said:

Aww you tell em’ bb, you tell em’.

Haha.
    “Bb” needs to sit properly! LOL!

• mctiqueen

Lmao in the one part of his diary, he like bolts into the hotel room, he looks at I think it was his mom or his manager, and hes like “Can I jump on the bed?” And I lost it lmao. I’m like omg he’s adorable, he is just like a regular kid

LMAO. Memories :)

HAHAHAH!
    THE. BEST. CHAT. EVER!

“Rice moves? What kind of rice is that? DONT EAT IT!”

she can do so much better than joe
    I highly doubt it!

She already has!

• mctiqueen

That chat will go down in history. And I loved Nick’s hair. And he had his ‘Miley’ smile :) Yep, they were dating back then.

• -Hibz-

That’s my favorite moment. It KILLED me when I saw it.

• mctiqueen

But no couple, IMO, will ever..EVER..compare to the beauty of this couple. NGL, I shed a tear watching this.

Oh, really? Haha.
    Nick was a cutie patootie. Still is.

I’m so tired of Demi post. Where are Selena, Miley, Taylor????

mctiqueen said:

Aw, cute! I’ve never seen that before.
    I was still pretty young when they were together so I dont remember much of them.
    They were a power couple though.

remember when Joe’s Australian ex Amelia flew to LA for Joe’s Christmas Party? Apparently they were planing this party for months and all of a sudden the day the party started Joe “forgot” I wonder if it had something to do with Demi being jealous and didn’t want his beautiful model ex gf there…

boy, was Amelia pissed
    Exactly. I wouldn’t even be surprised if she put up a fuss just so that Joe wouldn’t let Amelia come to the party. I thought that Amelia was suppose to be helping Joe with the party from what I heard. If that’s true and Joe refused to let Amelia come all because of Demi and then just said he forgot about her? That would be low. Afterall, she did come all the way from Australia.

• mctiqueen

Lmao yeah this was like forever ago. But Justin is just like Joe in the sense that like Justin hasn’t really stuck with any girl or loved any girl the way he loved Britney. He was crushed.

she can do so much better than joe
    I highly doubt it!

She already has!
    Knowing how she operates, I’m not surprised.

Still not buying the he’s better than Joe shit though!

What happened?
    Britney cheated with Wade Robsen apparently?

go demi enjoy the single life :)))))

I think the only girl he really love is Camilla Belle. He was really heartbroken when she dumped him, cries on stage, does a song about her. Joemilla <3

• Dracco1

Yep, Camilla very classy..haha
    Don´t even like Joe

As this is a demi post can only say, have fun girl.

Dracco1 said:

Yep, Camilla very classy..haha
    Don´t even like Joe

As this is a demi post can only say, have fun girl.
    o.O

she can do so much better than joe
    I highly doubt it!

She already has!
    Knowing how she operates, I’m not surprised.

Still not buying the he’s better than Joe shit though!

Emily is not hotter than Joe. Fail Demi!

Well in Joe’s defense, he did say he cried at that particular time because he was overwhelmed by the fans. However, it’s possibly that he was still feeling messed up about Camilla since it was around that time.
    Only Joe will ever really know!

• cheap ed hardy outlet

I think your blog is very good, very poetic, also very talented, hope you can pay attention to my blog, thank you for coming.

• mctiqueen

Yes. That’s the rumor, is she cheated on Justin with Wade. It’s really sad how the whole thing happened. Like it was kind of the same thing, Britney wanted to be public with Justin and he didn’t wanna do it so he just went along with it because he loved her so much, etc. And then whe nthe breakup happened, it was like all over the place.

She seems exactly like the type of girl who likes boys and girls.

how!? I mean her voice isn’t masculine, she carries herself very girly..

—————-

You must be really young.

——————

You don’t know Demi or Joe, so shut up.

• Fla

Some people think that just because Joe broke, Demi have to cry the rest of her life. It’s great that she’s having fun. And twitter is for it, tell what the person is doing.

• @dearmakih

Bunch of idiots!!!
    Demi DID have one of the best night of her life!
    Colombia screamed its heart out for her.
    & after the concert she went for dinner at a place where you find typical stuff from here.
    SHE HAD ONE OF THE BEST NIGHT OF HER LIFE, JUST LIKE ME!

• harrypotterbitches

You go demi coco! LOl all the haters can suck it!…it was more fun on the miley post last night :(

Good for her if she’s trying to make him jealous. That self absorbed a-hole basically just humiliated her and broke her heart. I’m so on her side! TEAM DEMI!

How did he humiliate her? He broke up with her.
    You’re sounding bitter… Boy break up with you?
    TEAM SWITZERLAND!

Look how peapole outta here are stupid :
    Y’all were like : “Joe’s my hero” when he was still with Demi & then he became a douchebag cuz he left her .HYPOCRYTICAL.If you were famous and your bf would daily talk about your relationship and nearly harrass you while you’re at work , would you like it ? Wouldn’t you be afraid ?
    When Joe was in love with her back to 2008
    she keep on ignorin him cuz she was dating other guys , i felt bad for him . he’s been waitin for too long and the love fades away overtime.Its like when you’re starvin and you can’t find somethin to eat , you bound to be used to that and then u don’t need to eat no more

go demi goooo…She is 17 and she is beautiful…there are many dudes who will be happy to date her joe jonas wasnt …lets move on and support her…

Im team ‘i care about my OWN life ” but Joe
    is not deservin all this hate .Bunch of geeks

• Shana Doodee Minaj

they don’t need no team .They don’t know us.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

start to shake em hatters off

Why are we talking about joe…Let him enjoy his single life and the same for demi…HOOK UP while your there girl…latinos are pretty HOOOOT trust me

Demi probably hit on many guys yesterday ;) GO GIRL

• harrypotterbitches

Shana Doodee Minaj said:

Look how peapole outta here are stupid :
    When Joe was in love with her back to 2008

love that metaphor!

please demi stop twiter…
    this is no cool
    i love you but stop please

she is making fool of herself once again on twitter

#Demipleaseleavetwitter

Do you think she look like Ashley tisdale here?

• cheskasg

she is making fool of herself once again on twitter

#Demipleaseleavetwitter
    ……………..

lol

• Fla

You saw the lyrics of Christina Aguilera at her twitter ??????? I REALLY HOPE THAT SHE HAS FOUND A LOVE LATIN!! And I hope that Joe goes to *****.

• cheskasg

……………………..

That’s what I heard too. I still can’t wrap my head around the idea of her coming all the way over here to help him with that party and he “forgets”? No, more like Demi said hell no and she didn’t want her there or something along those lines. Joe and Amelia were friends for a long time before Demi, so if all this is true, I would have kicked Demi’s butt out and welcomed Amelia!
    I still don’t know how much or if any of this is true. js

Dumbest thing I heard all day. Joe and Demi didn’t get serious till February, I highly doubt he would go and let Demi tell him what to do. Joe forgot about her because Demi was his new flavor of the week, just like he forgot about Taylor cuz of Camilla, Brenda because of Taylor and now Demi cuz of(Chelsea or some new girl we’ll prob find out about in coming weeks). Demi didn’t do shit. You Jonas stans would do anything to make her look like the bad guy to protect your precious Joe. Get it through your heads, the Jonas Brothers are douchebags and Nick and Joe treat girls/women horribly.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

u were there ? Partyin with her ? Oh C’mmon now , Demi’s not invincible , she has a heart which is broken .Is that hard too see ?
    Blind !

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

She’s so trying to show off.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Lol ! Victory ! Thought you’d kill me for what ive said , plus im french so i thought you’d mock me , lol .My english grammar sucks.

Thx though . <3

• mctiqueen

LMAO. Ok, side-bar: it’s late. But yeah can you imagine Nick and Joe singing this to eachother?! Lmao. Don’t judge. It’s late.

Yeah, that’s the effect of mixing a bad breakup, friends and Andrés Carne de Res on most people.

Thousands of Colombians can relate to this. Besides, she’s honest when she’s saying it’s awesome to party over here. Of course, alcohol everywhere…but what’s wrong with that?

• problumchild2

Haha, go Demi!

Camilla never cheated with Joe, Fernando Verdasco is a longtime friend of Camilla, he even denied it in one of his interviews…he said camilla has a bf,and in some of those pics camilla’s mother was there.
    2 days after those pictures emerge Camilla and Joe was seen out and about…
    you probably forgot during the time Joe and Camilla were dating Joe went alone to Australia to meet up with his friends and some were girls like the Veronicas and his ex Amelia. I love how Camilla was not clingy at all and trusted joe like joe trust her hanging out with boys.

Yeah Andres Carne de Rez in Bogota Colombia, it’s a restaurant during the day and at night it sort of turns into a club… they throw confetti and baloons and stuff when you eat, it’s awesome! It has different levels, Hell, Heaven, Earth.. by the picture I could tell she’s in the “devil” zone… I’ve been there millions of times, she probably had so much fun! :D

• Lydia

Dude! I was in the same venue with her. Don’t you know she smokes? She was kinda wasted.

he and Camilla split, he cried?
    Come on now, don’t be naive!
    Was not the same day, in fact I think it was around a week or so since they had broken up!

You can speculate all you want to but Joe’s the only one that would know!

I don’t like her. I really think she’s an alcoholic bytheway, but maybe thats just me.

And indeed, unfollowing Chelsea was very immature. I think Jelsea makes a cuter couple than Jemi. Joe didn’t even seem into Demi at all. :|

he and Camilla split, he cried?
    Come on now, don’t be naive!

___________

Joe and Kevin crying during Hello Beautiful:

i ove demiiii!!

• HANNAAHHH

i love demi!! she’s beautiful !!!
    shut up haters!!!!

• kate

Demi is gorgeous
    Joe is a douche bag !!!

I still don’t know how much or if any of this is true. js

she’s an alcoholic! we knew it! But Disney tries to hide it.

• rockstar101

She said she’s always been attracted to him & I think that’s true. She wanted the whole world to know how happy she was but he wanted to keep things private & things went too fast for him.
    I think they feel a lot for each other but they’re very young. Joe said he only wants her as a friend for NOW. So who knows, maybe they’ll get back together one day but I don’t know if it’s already gonna happen this summer. I think Demi was very disappointed in Joe not having the same strong feelings & he’ll first have to prove her he’s serious about it.

So I think Zack is right. Maybe it was first planned as a timeout but then Joe rather wanted to break up. It’s kinda stupid to insult Demi/Joe now because we don’t know what happened exactly. We can only speculate.

Anyways, it would be sweet if they got back together but if not, nobody should cry. They’re celebrities. We don’t know them & they’ll propably never even know we exist.

• dreamingALOUD

Is Demi the one in the jacket?

She seems exactly like the type of girl who likes boys and girls.

how!? I mean her voice isn’t masculine, she carries herself very girly..

—————-

You must be really young.

I’m not young i just don’t agree with you and that is making you mad

She seems exactly like the type of girl who likes boys and girls.

how!? I mean her voice isn’t masculine, she carries herself very girly..

—————-

You must be really young.

I’m not young, i just don’t agree with you, which is making you mad

• bethhh

as much as i love demi, these tweets made her seem like an absolite dick.
    i get she was probably trying to make joe jealous but she looked so stupid.
    i love you demi, but please, if your gonna have a night out, dont keep tweeting about it.
    if it was really that fun, you wouldnt have time to tweet.

A Demi fan, a Jonas fan.

BUT, her tweets were a little over the top. “Best Night of my life” type things. Weren’t those the tweets she was using after being out on a date with Joe?

Yes, she is young, da, da. I am not saying for her to join a convent. But one day Joe is being ripped a new one on Twitter, blogs, shows, by gossip jerks. And Demi seems no worse for the wear.

She is trying to prove something with her tweets and it’s making her look more immature.

• SophiaElle

Shes Just trying to get over joe i think.. does anybody know if they are still following eachother on twitter?

Her Columbia Dance/party pictures remind me of the prom pictures. A little to much.

Didn’t Joe want to go with her to south america? I say it’s completely fair of Demi to rub it in his face that she has a great time. Go Girl!

• Hilary

lol oh Demi

The song Demi is listening to..I think it says it all lol

lEAVE HER ALONE She is 17….She can act immature if she wants to…She was pretty sad last week…She is in Colombia and she is single and she is having a great time…
    So what if she wants to say it on twitter.
    You all complain when she is emo but when she is happy you do too.
    She just got dumped…I do that too with my girl friendS when I have to get over someone. Thats the best way to forget,just having fun …
    Dont forget it is Joe who hurt her not the other way around…

Yess the demi WILD is back ….Go demi go…

Yess the demi WILD is back ….Go demi go.

Go, go far away from Joe Jonas. Glad Joe is not dating her anymore.

as much as i love demi, these tweets made her seem like an absolite dick.
    i get she was probably trying to make joe jealous but she looked so stupid.
    if it was really that fun, you wouldnt have time to tweet.

yes she neeed stop…

this is not cool
    she should focus more on her car
    to be that publishing this
    she needs to grow

Waah I dont see whats wrong with that?When I heard Kim kardashian or paris hilton were single; they kept tweeting how much fun they were having cause yeah thats is a way to forget about what just happened.
    Just dont read her tweets if you dont want to …But the girl is single and a teenager she can do whatever she wants…
    Go have a life and stop looking at hers. You re the pathetic here.

She is fucking 17. Give her a break. She doesnt have to act like an adult here.
    I thought since she is not with your precious Joe people will give her a break but no…She is the ONE hurting here so stop

• Shana Doodee Minaj

She said she needed some ginger in her life LMAO .She’s not over him she’s only tryin to make him jealous unconsciously or not.This obvious .OOOBB VIIII OOOUUS ,i said .

Glad she partied HARD!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! JOE JONAS isn’t worth getting upset over!!!! TEAM DEMI!

“hurting” you are kidding me right?

• Shana Doodee Minaj

She’s drunk tweetin , i like her but is it worth it ? C’mmon now Demi .He’s not gonna come back .

First!!! :D

drunk tweeting? this just screams “in your face joe! omg i’m all up in da club with hawtieezzzzz”

Partying and trying to get over Joe?

Demi, have fun tonight in your room!

she looks cute.

She knew this would wind up on OceanUp!

I bet she sent it in! LMAO!

• -Hibz-

She definitely had one hell of a night.

WHERE’S THAT VODKA!? Haha I kid! Love Demi and glad she’s having fun!

• Jenniferr

Get it Demi ;)

• Anonymous25

She said, ‘ONE’ Of The Best Nights Of My Life =)

r u blind?retarded?both?ok then.

she’ll find someone else to coat tail ride on.
    to be honest i dont thnik she has the charm and likability to make it by herself.
    yeah shes a good singer, but her personality makes me want to stop listening to her music :)

she’ll find someone else to coat tail ride on.
    What has personality to do with success in music. Justin Bieber is a complete dick and millions listen to his music. And there a tons of other successful singers out there that don’t rely on a image of a likable personality.

losers losers . . OU is just a place for losersssssssss. and im one too for even being on here. i dont know what the hell im doing with my life.

• Anonymous25

shes a flirty girl even when she was with Joe so this is nothing new in deed…lol

I can see it now ”Demi Lovato turns lesbian and goes for friend Emily after break-up with Joe Jonas” Oh man, that would be the funniest thing.
    =====
    LMAO!

• thezombiemassacrex

Anonymous25 said:

she wouldn’t be partying if Jemi wasn’t over, so yeah this about Jemi so STFU.

—————–

Oh yes she would!
    i think she would..she was kinda nasty girl on that prom when she was still with Joe so…

I know girl totally fufilling a promise is such a nasty thing to do.

y do ppl choose teams? u damn fans cause all the drama by your yappin. their breakup wouldnt be that awkward if u guys would just shut the fuck up lol

——————

NOLAN!?

• diane n.

i don’t mean this in a rude way, but does this mean that demi won’t be going to important events with the boys anymore? not calling her a coat tail rider or anything.

I thought she was dancing and partying. Was it just these two?

ummph,some party!

——————-

The party is in their bedroom tonight!

Go to bed, kid!

diane n. said:

Who knows?
    They still gotta premiere Camp Rock 2 plus they’ve got the tour so yeah.

Demi is turning into such a sexy beast and I looooveee it!!! What’s so funny is she doesn’t even have to try too hard it’s all in her eyes and she’s packin in the backin, lil dems has a bootay

• diane n.

Who knows?
    They still gotta premiere Camp Rock 2 plus they’ve got the tour so yeah.
    yeah, wonder how awkward that’s gonna be. what about like award shows, you know how whenever she goes, she’s always with them. i think it’ll be weird to see her on a red carpet without them by her side.

——————

NOLAN!?
    my point.

OU = losers.

“yappin”?

hmmm, Is that what we do?

Well, OK. Sounds good!

Go to bed, kid!
    how old r u? at least i have reason to be on OU. im a kid and OU is for teenies. even if ur older.. the fact ur on OU makes you a teenie.

like I said in the other post
    and I will repeat it IDGAF
    Camilla > Demi

Camilla in my opinion, was probably Joe’s best girlfriend.
    She was very classy and never talk about their relationship , she let him have space and wasn’t clingy when they were dating..guys love when girls are hard to get, they love a great chase..and Camilla was a challenge to him. I get a very old school hollywood sophistication vibe from her

No wonder he was in love!

see

this is the look of love, guys! genuine smile and Eyes only to her

diane n. said:

Who knows?
    They still gotta premiere Camp Rock 2 plus they’ve got the tour so yeah.
    Meh. Apparently theyre still friends so idk.
    Either way, she cant be stuck with them forever. She’s gotta hold her own which she claims to do so well. Lol.

• thezombiemassacrex

——————

NOLAN!?
    my point.

OU = losers.

So what?
    LOSERS UNITE!
    TEAM LOSER!!!
    Get off and go be cool if it bothers you.

Who knows?
    They still gotta premiere Camp Rock 2 plus they’ve got the tour so yeah.
    and as long as she is still with Jonas Group, they will probably push her ass out there to be seen. Who Knows?

gabe’s totally messin with dem dem’s head right now since shes with disney lol u know he’s having fun sending those tweets

She’s obviously in a private area in the club, I doubt she’d be able to party with the people, didn’t you see all the crazies when she arrived. She’s mingling from a distance, tryna catch a cute colombian boys eye.
    I think young stars should at least be surrounded by people their own age, when they go on tour, because her friend Emily looks to be pushing 30 and her bad aint that far off. That’s what causes them to act older than they actually are

• diane n.

i actually feel that Camilla was the only one that he was actually completely in love with. i mean, he was devastated when they split. didn’t she break up with him?

like I said in the other post
    and I will repeat it IDGAF
    Camilla > Demi

Camilla in my opinion, was probably Joe’s best girlfriend.

No wonder he was in love!

see

this is the look of love, guys! genuine smile and Eyes only to her
    Wow, Ive never seen most of those pics.

Yep, they definitely were in love. I see it now.

Those crying pictures are sad :( Aw, Joe.

Who knows?
    They still gotta premiere Camp Rock 2 plus they’ve got the tour so yeah.
    Haha, yeah.
    WHO KNOWS?!

and I will repeat it IDGAF
    Camilla > Demi

Camilla in my opinion, was probably Joe’s best girlfriend.

No wonder he was in love!

see

this is the look of love, guys! genuine smile and Eyes only to her
    Dang! I agree with everything you just said. I always got the same feeling about her being the old Hollywood glamourous sophisticated type actress and woman. She’s gorgeous and her and Joe were beautiful together!

• dreamingALOUD

How awkward when Jemi kiss in Camp Rock ;)

Yes she would becouse she is in Colombia and thats a party place, you have to party and even if you did`nt want it at first you will and enjoy it….have to go to Colombia to undertand that..people is so happy, is party people
    Lot of drugs?

• dsn43

you deserve to be HAPPY demi.

do it ;)

fuck the haters.
    and fuck joe.

dsn43 said:

you deserve to be HAPPY demi.

do it ;)

fuck the haters.
    and fuck joe.

Fuck Joe?

Fuck you :)

Yea Camilla broke up with him-
    and he was completly devastated,
    he cried onstage in front of his fans and didn’t have a serious gf for almost a year, he was really traumatize
    by the split.I don’t think he will ever get over her.
    He was head over heels in love with this girl.
    As much as I hate to say this Demi was just a void to fill ..and he was really confused lonley boy, his biggest mistake was leading demi on,he should have stick with his inbetween gf/booty call Brenda..atleast she knows nothing will ever happen between them and its a mutual desion
    that its not serious just a fling till the serious relationship comes along

• Fla

I agree!!!

• bballinchic26

I doubt anyone one is going to say anything bad about this because she isn’t as big as Miley. If Miley had a picture exactly like that everyone would be attacking her.

Yeah!! I totally agree with u on that point its not joe fault Chelsea and joe are better kissers than with Demi!!! I LOVE JELSEA

• -Hibz-

But the red light starts to flash, its time to wait..

• -Hibz-

DAMN, I ALMOST HAD IT!!!!

• dreamingALOUD

Fuck Joe?

Fuck you :)

Fuck Joe…I wish I could. XD

• mctiqueen

Memi needs to bump n’ grind to this jam.

• mctiqueen

Lmao, can we leave Brenda out of this, please? She lost all my respect when she down-graded to Mr. Ed

mctiqueen said:

I didn’t either, but when homeboy shed a tear…in MY STATE, yeah, I felt for him, and I was like if he was actually showing pure raw deep emotion from the bottom of his amazing soul which we all know is in there lmao then that’s love<3
    Lmao, I just laughed through the end of your comment.
    “Showing pure raw deep emotion from the bottom of his amazing soul”
    What is this, Dr. Phil?! HAHAHA.

I get you though. I felt terrible for him.

dreamingALOUD said:

Fuck Joe?

Fuck you :)

Fuck Joe…I wish I could. XD
    LOL!

• mctiqueen

I honestly don’t know why I added the Dr. Phil refrence. But so help me God, if Demetria starts flirting with Bieber over Twitter now that she’s single..there will be problems. He does not need that right now lmao

Yea Camilla broke up with him-
    and he was completly devastated,
    by the split.I don’t think he will ever get over her.
    He was head over heels in love with this girl.
    that its not serious just a fling till the serious relationship comes along

——————

Cool story.

mctiqueen said:

If she flirts with Bieber, I’ll be speechless. Lmao.

Yea Camilla broke up with him-
    and he was completly devastated,
    by the split.I don’t think he will ever get over her.
    He was head over heels in love with this girl.
    that its not serious just a fling till the serious relationship comes along

——————

Cool story.
    BRO!

• mctiqueen

Well, going out with a girl who is 17 years old, from being with a WOMAN is a total down-grade. I liked the friendship Joe and Demi had way better. I honestly think she pushed a lot of people out of Joe’s life and now that he’s free again, I have never seen him happier lmao. Like she unfollowed Chelsea, and supposedly she doesn’t get along with Amelia, and I doubt she gets along with Mandy, and yeah you get the picture lmao.

Hell yeah Demi! Go get wasted and forget about that douche!

• thezombiemassacrex

-Hibz- said:

mctiqueen said:

If she flirts with Bieber, I’ll be speechless. Lmao.
    Pulease Demi with biebz unlikely.

• mctiqueen

Bieber is huge right now. And it seems like she starts to rub elbows with all the “cool” people of the moment. Homeboy didn’t even remember they met, so yeah, I doubt they will flirt, but I’m just sayin’. Justin’s heart is reserved for Jasmine. Jk. *huge stan for those two*

mctiqueen said:

Her unfollowing Chelsea was so shameful.
    Like, was she for real? Haha.

• -Hibz-

Hell yeah Demi! Go get wasted and forget about that douche!
    YES! AND STICK YOUR PRIDE IN A SHIT PILE WHILE YOU’RE AT IT.

Sit down. Lmao.

I Guess She’s Over The Breakup

mctiqueen said:

The chick from baby, right?
    She’s very pretty.

• mctiqueen

Following Chelsea was un-called for. It’s not Chelsea’s fault that Joe was way more into their kissing scenes on Jonas then the kissing scene with Demi at the deli or wherever the hell they were kissing at. I have seen some awkawrd kissing but not as bad as that lmao

You just watch her behavior over the next few weeks or months. She’ll probably be flirting and partying all over the place just to make a point with Joe. If there is a miracle and she doesn’t act like the immature brat that she usually does, I’ll be totally surprised!

I Guess She’s Over The Breakup
    TELL ME WHYYY YOU’RE SO HARD TO FORGET, DON’T REMIND MEEEE.. I’M NOT OVER IT!
    TELL ME WHYYY I CAN’T SEEM TO FACE THE TRUTH, I’M JUST A LITTLE TOO NOT OVER YOU!

Sorry, that song came to mind lol.

=========

I know.
    Man, I remember seeing those Joella kiss pics. My jaw dropped.
    Made me a stan of them for that day haha.

I know, the poor guy acted like he wanted to run away! lmao!

Hibz- said:

mctiqueen said:

The chick from baby, right?
    She’s very pretty.

Yep. That’s the one lmao. I think their still dating, or they are like not putting a label on it. Because all the signs are there. And Justin gave an interview a couple months ago and well..you be the judge

this place is andrés carne de res in Bogotá- Colombia
    Great Discooo!!!

• thezombiemassacrex

lmao so you have to be single to go out and have fun?
    SERIOUSLY?
    So no i will not STFU.

• -Hibz-

Her friend looks like she’s preparing to kill someone…

RUN, JOE! RUNNN!

sophieee said:

she wouldn’t be partying if Jemi wasn’t over, so yeah this about Jemi so STFU.

—————–

Oh yes she would!

• Jenniferr

this place is andrés carne de res in Bogotá- Colombia
    Great Discooo!!!

Seriously? wow lol I had no clue Demi was a disco queen

I thought she was dancing and partying. Was it just these two?

ummph,some party!

• Anonymous25

she wouldn’t be partying if Jemi wasn’t over, so yeah this about Jemi so STFU.

—————–

Oh yes she would!

And a little disturbing.

They never really said who broke it off. Her publicist put out that they broke up but would remain friends. I kinda got the feeling it was mutual.

I loved Jomilla.

For years Demi has had to watch him dating a string of gorgeous and talented girls. Camilla was stunning but think Amelia was his real love. They dated the longest and before he was famous. He said she was his best friend and dream girl.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

For years? Its not like they know each other for 10 years !

I think Demi wanted Joe all along but didn’t want him to know that. I think she knew she’d end up heart broken, but after working with him on CR2 she decided to give it a chance between them. In the end, he ended up hurting her (like we all knew would happen). Team Demi!

dreamingALOUD said:

How awkward when Jemi kiss in Camp Rock ;)
    LOL I know.
    From the first Camp Rock, I was DYING to see it finally happened.. but then after all the Jemi Overload its like Oh God. Haha.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

And it’s kinda disrespectfull( i know she suffering and stuff , yeah i know that )while her friends are assaultin Joe on twitter she’s partyin and pretendin that evrtyhings alright when in fact , we all(almost ) know that when she’ll be back to LA
    things are gonna get worse .

I loved Jomilla.
    I’m not even gonna lie.
    I didnt like Jomilla AT THE TIME.

Now I realise I was wrong haha. They truly did like each other so its like meh, good on them.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Joe makes the good girls go bad .And see , now Taylor and Demi are buddies , lol
    Ya Better watch out ,Joe . Taymi ‘s near behind ur ass ..

TRIPLE POSTTT!

She walks away..

Colors fade to grey..

• -Hibz-

Every precious moments now a waste..

• -Hibz-

She hits the gas, hoping it would pass..

• Shana Doodee Minaj

LMAO : behin em its written “para la salud” which means “for ur health” i suppose the entire sentence was ” drinkin’s no good for ur health” so maybe she wasn’t drunk.But who knows ?! She twetted a lot of smiley .
    And usually sober peaple only need to tweet one , or two .Gosshh .She ‘s not alright .

• Shana Doodee Minaj

its not right but its okay, im gonna make it anyway ,pack ur bags up & leave don’t u dare come home & back to me . Its not right but its okay , im gonna make it anyway .close the door behind u , leave ur key , i’d rather be alone than unhappy

• sexylady

Um, I love Demi and all but seriously, she’s annoying. This just proves that she’s immature. Sorry. Really sorry. But it’s true. Team Joe.

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

LOL@ her tweeting infatuation. More like “Joe!:D I got hot Colombian ass last night! :D :D Be jelous yo! :D”.

Girl, tone down the tweeting, coming across a little desperate bb.

Girl, tone down the tweeting, coming across a little desperate bb.

——————————————

• Shana Doodee Minaj

& the funny fact is that there’s a song by the Jobros named “infatuation” too .
    but im pretty sure Demi doesnt know that

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Anyway this is an unconscious publicity stunt since we all wanna know what’s gonnna
    happen btw those 2 while they’ll be on tour.
    I bet a lot of peep changed they mind and suddenly want to buy tickets in order to catch up a JEMI fight

• xdaydreamer

wow i never knew demi unfollowed chelsea. o.O anyway, well from knowing that i can see why joe broke up with her. that shows that she probably was pushing people out of his life. i mean whenever you saw him, it was never JUST him, it was always him & her. i think he just needed some freedom and stuff.

&was i the only one who was kinda…suspicious that demi just hung out at a club with this guy?:

o.O

is that vanessa carlton?

is that vanessa carlton?

she can do so much better than joe, yuck he is a strict “celeb” dater,

• mctiqueen

Joe could care less. He’s probably happy that he doesn’t need to be a babysitter anymore. I bet Nick and Joe would be smh and also trying to not look away if they were in a club somewhere with Demi and Miley.

Hibz- said:

mctiqueen said:

The chick from baby, right?
    She’s very pretty.

It looks like he’s saying “She’s not my girlfriend, but bitch bettah believe that she will be!” Hahah.

• mctiqueen

Lmfao IKR!? And like a month later, he took her to the Kids Choice Awards. And she wore a blue dress, ironic since that’s his favorite color on a girl lmao. And yeah she’s been like tweeting signs that she’s lonely and missing someone, and well, last time I checked he’s out of the country.

• BBB777z

UK supplier of Prom dresses, ball gowns & evening dresses. Exclusive prom dresses with UK next day delivery. Try dresses on at home
    Cheap Evening Dressesrrtaaazzs

She seems exactly like the type of girl who likes boys and girls.

boy, was Amelia pissed!

mctiqueen said:

And they called it puppy looOOoove!

• mctiqueen

Aww you tell em’ bb, you tell em’.

boy, was Amelia pissed!
    Never heard of that before. When was this? :/

she can do so much better than joe
    I highly doubt it!

im not hating on demi but okay ever since the JEMI breakup got confirmed,shes been tweeting stuff that seems like she wants to make joe jealous. such as “got my black dress and heels on tonight” and “oh hayyyyyy dance floor”….just stuff like that.am i the only one noticing that?

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

The thing is, Joe doesn’t give a shit. As you said he broke up with her he doesn’t really care what she is doing. So Demi is coming across as the desperate attention whoring one.

demi is sooooooo fucking annoying she needs to shut up and stop acting like her shit don’t stink to me demi looks fake and joe desrve better demi is fake and she needs to step off the jonas brothers and get out of their lifes final she is immature with her annoying laugh and voice she can’t sing she screams that not what i call singing

she looks like ashley tisdale in this pic…!!