JONAS LA Official Disney Promo Video

‘Everything’s Gonna Be Alright’ new song under!

CRAP.

• brandneweyes

I’m gonna watch JONAS LA… partially because I watch almost anything on Disney lol. Hope it is better than JONAS.

• weirdo

I don’t think imma watch JONAS LA :P

brandneweyes said:
    I only watch Hannah Montana & Phineas & Ferb.. xD

• Figaro

Jonas LA doesn’t look as funny as Jonas.

“Baby girl it’s just me and you…”

*Melts*

• Stargazer

I like the new song a lot. But then again I’m a huge fan of them in general, so……

• picstoburn

i seen this like a million times on disney channel annoying lol.

• Figaro

The set in this one doesn’t look as cool either.

• Your Love is my Drug

Ooo. 40 seconds of them walking. :I

JONAS LA seems WAY better than just JONAS. Much more drama and not as much of a Disney show.

I’m sorry, but I can’t stand JONAS.
    I love JB but the show is so cheesy.
    I saw the first episode of season 2 online & i thought was awful…

• brandneweyes

I only watch Hannah Montana & Phineas & Ferb.. xD

Yeah those are the ones I watch too mainly… and Wizards ^_^

I love the P&F episode with the “Squirrels In My Pants” song. haha.

why are they copying miami vice show lol! they are so pathetic.

• Jenniferr

• Julianna

I’m not a mistake, I’m not a fake..

:O

Scrappy Doo just emerged from my sink.

• Your Love is my Drug

does joe really play piano?

brandneweyes said:

I only watch Hannah Montana & Phineas & Ferb.. xD

Yeah those are the ones I watch too mainly… and Wizards ^_^

I love the P&F episode with the “Squirrels In My Pants” song. haha.
    BEST.EPISODE.EVER.
    S-I-M-P SQUIRRELS IN MY PANTS!

• StarLightSTARbright

StarLightSTARbright said:
    hahah today was amazing at school.
    everyone got a powerade cup with ice and were throwing it everywhere. it landed down somones shirt.
    then i bought a twix from this guy i know and it was melted, so he gave it to me for 50 cents.
    I watched nacho libre today in spanish & had a butterfinger.. that made my day (:

lmao omg!
    i didnt do anything today in all my classes.
    one of my gay friends was searching up miley cyrus videos on youtube and he said “i would turn straight for her, shes hot” haha hes like “were both coming out of the closet of being miley fans” and i said “im already out of the closet” then this one dude named andrew that was all the way across the class yelled “YOURE GAY?” i was like yes (in a sarcastic way) and everyone looked at me and it was dead silent haha it was hilarious.

Julianna
    May 25, 2010 @ 03:58 pm
    Julianna said:

I’m not a mistake, I’m not a fake..
    weird im listening to that right now -.- lol

there’s the 1st episode of JONAS LA if anyone wants to watch.
    just click on View on Megavideo to watch, if you don’t want to download it.

Did anyone see this about Justin Bieber? I’m VERY dissapointed in him =/
    Why are you bringing up fetus in a jonas post..? you can’t do that until at least the second page.. we’re still on topic here for the most part. *throws medication*

omg! this guys are like stuck in the 80’s. They are acting like miami vice, wearing short, short for guys and acting and liking old stuff. dudes wake up we are in the twenty century. stop staying in stuck times.

• StarLightSTARbright

Julianna said:

I’m not a mistake, I’m not a fake..

its set in my dna.

• picstoburn

why are they copying miami vice show lol! they are so pathetic.

do you even watch miami vice? yeah i didn’t think so :)

• picstoburn

smh. it’s all thouse rappers he been hanging out with thinking he’s tough because he’s friends with enimem.

• picstoburn

smh.justin thinks he’s tough how cute……..

• Figaro

Atleast 37% of the very famous love songs in history are all written about the same thing.

• Julianna

I can not stand Bieber. My PARENTS can’t even stand him. Which is sad because we’re also Canadian and should be cheering him on but he’s too arrogant.

• weirdo

random… but who likes The Runaways?!?

So.

Hello friends.

• Stargazer

May 25, 2010 @ 04:21 pm
    Figaro said:

Let me guess, love?

Joe, Kevin, and Nick are all three TERRIBLE actors.

Figaro said:

Let me guess, love?
    ________________

Nope.

• Stargazer

May 25, 2010 @ 04:25 pm
    Figaro said:

Figaro said:

Let me guess, love?
    ________________

Nope.
    Hm. Interesting. Ok, what are they about, then?

• AlwaystheTruth

I really don’t care abput JONAS!
    on the other hand Joe looks beautiful playing the piano.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

YEAH SURE WHATEVER

FORMSPRING ME

JOE JONAS IS A HOTTIE!!!
    I love Big Rob!!! :) And I wana hear Biggest fan

I saw part of the first episode and I liked it. Yes they need to work on their acting a bit, but they have admitted that they are not good actors, they are still learning. It is going to be weird watching a slower show than their show with all the comedy. Still looks good!! Can’t wait!

• Jenniferr

You don’t make the rules
    Nope. but i can pown your ass with my various ammunition.

Bitch please, I know G4 pilots on a first name basis
    Excuse me? Uhmm no sweetie, that’s not how my long range pickle cannons/guns work.. They can fucking BLO.W SH.IT UP! (:

OMG NOT THE PICKLE GUNS!

Jenniferr
    May 25, 2010 @ 04:08 pm

You don’t make the rules
    Nope. but i can pown your ass with my various ammunition.

Bitch please, I know G4 pilots on a first name basis

nvm now that was funny :p

Never mind don’t mind your own business :] LOL

lol see ;D

• Figaro

I wonder if that will actually show up…

I mean they all acting like they are the shit but nick is too obvios.
    ___________

It’s. For. A. Show!
    And it’s OBVIOUS.

• StarLightSTARbright

picstoburn said:
    I wish Heidi Montag joined Disney Channel.

why? to scare children ???
    I’d like to see her near a campfire.. She’d probably melt xD

LMAO

did you guys hear that her husband is keep her hostage in their house?
    they deserve eachother. they also deserve to go back in the jungle.

& i have really bad bug bites…

StarLightSTARbright
    May 25, 2010 @ 04:15 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

picstoburn said:
    I wish Heidi Montag joined Disney Channel.

why? to scare children ???
    I’d like to see her near a campfire.. She’d probably melt xD

LMAO

did you guys hear that her husband is keep her hostage in their house?
    they deserve eachother. they also deserve to go back in the jungle.

& i have really bad bug bites…
    smh, crazy people.

• StarLightSTARbright

StarLightSTARbright said:

Did anyone see this about Justin Bieber? I’m VERY dissapointed in him =/

what a fucking jerk. i hope someone comes along and slaps him in the face, very hard. maybe hes ego will go down once his cheek is swelled up and realizes that his fans are actually crazy ass mental tweens.

I know I think 99% of people can’t handle fame..I was a huge fan so it really disspointed me I always thought he seemed really nice -_-

sorry that his true colors showed.

• StarLightSTARbright

StarLightSTARbright said:
    hahah today was amazing at school.

lmao omg!
    i didnt do anything today in all my classes.
    That happened to me once.. except they gave me odd looks because i was singing the “Spectaculaaaarrr” song.. fml

haha you sing that song?! did people think you were some sort of pervert? haha

• Figaro

It means no worries, for the rest of our days

I am so irrelevant on this damned sphere.

picstoburn said:
    I wish Heidi Montag joined Disney Channel.

why? to scare children ???
    I’d like to see her near a campfire.. She’d probably melt xD

LMAO

did you guys hear that her husband is keep her hostage in their house?
    they deserve eachother. they also deserve to go back in the jungle.

& i have really bad bug bites…
    Oh dear.. Mr. Specer Crazyass needs a few shots of my medication gun… :P

• Sydney

JONAS was cute, JONAS: L.A. Is going to be beastly. Can’t wait.

• RiNiO

Your Love is my Drug said:

Ooo. 40 seconds of them walking. :I
    ———————————————–
    They enjoy their slowly walk…. If a bird defecated them ,will we see it in slowmotion too? ewww Just kidding!

• RiNiO

Your Love is my Drug said:

Ooo. 40 seconds of them walking. :I
    ———————————————–
    They enjoy their slowly walk…. If a bird defecated them ,will we see it in slowmotion too? ewww.. Just kidding! :-P

• Chelsee

OMFG, THAT SHOW IS GONNA BLAST, DAMN YOU SAW JOE! WHAT A HOTTIE, OMGGGG.
    THE OTHER SONG THE ONE DOWN IS SO CUTE <3
    LYLYLYLY.

• Rachel

friends told me JONAS LA is wwaayy better than JONAS. So Imma watch it when it comes out

wow i like the new song :) its so different to their style but still its great!! and Jonas LA is better than Jonas well i just have seen the first episode but it looks less disney ;-)

• CatchMe.

HOT ! :D

• SophiaElle

LA, LA , BABY…

..eerr no.
    The show jonas, is boring. like dont get me wrong, their awesome but its kinda kidish.. they have older fans too and they expect like 16 year old to watch them like just sing and pretend to be at school.. erkay.

• superJOEman

These boys will gonna make the summer more hotter than ever!! <3

• cheaperbythedozen

OMG Joe is so effing HOT!!!
    ahhh

• BBB777z

UK supplier of Prom dresses, ball gowns & evening dresses. Exclusive prom dresses with UK next day delivery. Try dresses on at home
    Cheap Evening Dressesaaseew3

they looks so obvios they are trying to act cool. funny how nick thinks he the shit, he really isn’t.
    Wow. First of all, you may want to double check your spelling before criticizing anyone else, I’m positive that “they looks” is not proper grammar, and “obvios” is not a word. Second of all, the way they were acting was written that way in the script, meaning they were told to act that way, by someone else, because none of them wrote the script. And third of all, my guess is that Nick is more talented and successful than you will ever be, so don’t hate him, just because youre jealous.

Listen leave her alone you dumb idiot. Everyone on ou is from different countries and not everyone is from america. You should not be putting anyone opinion base on their grammar because If you were to speak another language you will write terrible or have anough sense to write correct grammar ok! so leave the girl alone. You did understand what she was trying to say and that all that matter on ou. ok!
    ——————–
    Apparently the girl has grammatical errors because she’s from another country like she was trying to found you dumbass.

You look like the bigger idiot.

You actually look like a loser. OH MY GOD.. her comment had like so many grammatical errors. You must totally be smarter than her on so many levels since spelling ultimately determines someone’s overall intelligence.

Riiiiiight.

K. Bye. There’s not even a point to being on OU anymore. It’s just apparently filled with losers who argue about grammatical errors.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Did anyone laugh at how mauch time they spent in the promo just walking ans showing their faces? No offence I LOVE seeing Joe’s face but that was funny!

I meant “defend,” not “found.” Oh my. I must seem like such an idiot right now. You’re so much cooler and smarter anddddddddd..

nope. nope. you’re still a loser.

K. Bye.

• mariagil

they should leave Disney. They have already grown

• Stargazer

May 25, 2010 @ 06:50 pm

Umm I wasn’t talking to you. I was angry about her putting down these boys based on how they were ACTING. And you made yourself look like even more of an idiot than you set out to, because I’ve found tons of grammatical errors in your response, not that that’s a bad thing, but you should have checked that before replying to me.

MMMMMMMO OMG this is kinda old now but wow I still enjoyed it!!!!
    JONAS LA powned JONAS hahaha

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

saw the show… it is better but still not quite good! i wish they will bring more drama by putting Selena & Demi to guest star on it!!! it will be so EPIC

• peacelovehearts

I love JB, but JONAS is kind of a suck ass show from the episodes i’ve seen.. just saying

Are you dumbb …?

You are a wanna beee …. and btw you would NEVER look like herrr Kayyy Kayy:)

• Neather Efronn

are you dummbbb …?

• StarLightSTARbright

how embarrassing.

• Julianna

I don’t like JONAS =(

• brandneweyes

J.O.N.A.S is an okay show… it has its moments…

• little misssunshinee

aaaaaaaahhhhh!!
    love them!
    seesh im in a really weird good mood today i feel waaay to happy ahahha!
    oh well i love joooooeeeeee!!!!!

• StarLightSTARbright

hahah today was amazing at school.

• sexylady

JONAS LA is going to kill JONAS… ya’ll best to watch it.

• Tinypic Bandit

Late much OU? There are 2 others on youtube.

I’ve seen the 1st episode. MAJOR improvement from the last season, but they still suck at acting.

StarLightSTARbright said:
    hahah today was amazing at school.

• Julianna

weird im listening to that right now -.- lol

———————-

Haha, me 2! I have been listening too it non stop.

• stori39

I’ve seen the first episode of their second season and I must say… I’m excited! The 2nd season seems WAAAAY better than the 1st season.

Btw, Jonas in slow motion = <3

Lmao throws medication=priceless.

StarLightSTARbright said:
    hahah today was amazing at school.

lmao omg!
    i didnt do anything today in all my classes.

• Figaro

Another thing, there are no poles in this one!!!! Damn it! That sparked my imagination soooo much. Now I lie in a bed of pure, black dullness.

weird im listening to that right now -.- lol

———————-

Haha, me 2! I have been listening too it non stop.

lol same here.

• Julianna

Tonight is Glee night =)

• Jenniferr

Julianna said:
    Tonight is Glee night =)
    GAGA! :DDD

don’t ruin the moment -.-

• Julianna

what does IMBD mean? :/

what does IMBD mean? :/

im mileys biggest eh douche? lol jk idk /:

• brandneweyes

Internet movie database…

__________

OMG! OMG! It’s a fucking show…

• Julianna

Tonight is Glee night =)
    GAGA! :DDD

It’s gonna be amazing *_*

• brandneweyes

Well… if you are talking about the website lol

• StarLightSTARbright

Did anyone see this about Justin Bieber? I’m VERY dissapointed in him =/
    tham all the guys are turning into jerks once they get a little fame bieber thinks he the shit, joe jonas think he can treat girl like shit,nick thinks he the last orange on earth to backstabbed the girls and treat them like a piece of pie for later. what is up with guys now a days.

Julianna said:
    what does IMBD mean? :
    IMDB is a movie database website…?

• Figaro

I wish Heidi Montag joined Disney Channel.

You don’t make the rules
    Nope. but i can pown your ass with my various ammunition.

• picstoburn

I wish Heidi Montag joined Disney Channel.

why? to scare children ???

• Jenniferr

don’t ruin the moment -.-

What moment?

• EASYMAC.

i’m kinda more interested in the soundtrack then the actual show. thats pretty much a compliment right? since they are musicians and what not? eh. makes me feel better.

don’t ruin the moment -.-

What moment?

it was funny,don’t ruin it.

• Figaro

I wish Heidi Montag joined Disney Channel.

why? to scare children ???
    _______________________

Quite possibly.

• Jenniferr

You don’t make the rules
    Nope. but i can pown your ass with my various ammunition.

Bitch please, I know G4 pilots on a first name basis

picstoburn said:
    I wish Heidi Montag joined Disney Channel.

why? to scare children ???
    I’d like to see her near a campfire.. She’d probably melt xD

• StarLightSTARbright

Julianna said:

Tonight is Glee night =)
    GAGA! :DDD

It’s gonna be amazing *_*

dont be hatin on my gagaloo.
    SUPER EXCITED AHHH!

• Jenniferr

don’t ruin the moment -.-

What moment?

it was funny,don’t ruin it.

Mind your own business

• Julianna

LOLOLOL.

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    You: knock knock
    Stranger: whos there?
    You: disco
    Stranger: disco who?
    You: disco-nected! bitch.
    You have disconnected.

Jenniferr
    May 25, 2010 @ 04:08 pm

You don’t make the rules
    Nope. but i can pown your ass with my various ammunition.

Bitch please, I know G4 pilots on a first name basis

nvm now that was funny :p

• Julianna

dont be hatin on my gagaloo.
    SUPER EXCITED AHHH!

—————–

I’m not hatin on her :/

Jenniferr
    May 25, 2010 @ 04:08 pm

don’t ruin the moment -.-

What moment?

it was funny,don’t ruin it.

Mind your own business

nah……..

You don’t make the rules
    Nope. but i can pown your ass with my various ammunition.

Bitch please, I know G4 pilots on a first name basis
    Excuse me? Uhmm no sweetie, that’s not how my long range pickle cannons/guns work.. They can fucking BLOW SHIT UP! (:

• Stargazer

I like that song. They all sound really good!

You don’t make the rules
    Nope. but i can pown your ass with my various ammunition.

Bitch please, I know G4 pilots on a first name basis

_____________

Again, it’s a mother fucking show! And why are you only picking on Nick? JFC.

• Julianna

Julianna said:
    what does IMBD mean? :
    IMDB is a movie database website…?

——————–

LMAO. This girl said to me “OMG, your such an IMBD!” what a dumbass.

• Jenniferr

StarLightSTARbright said:

• Figaro

Miley looks hot on that bikiny Icon you have of her. she has the best body on disney.

Julianna said:
    what does IMBD mean? :
    IMDB is a movie database website…?

——————–

LMAO. This girl said to me “OMG, your such an IMBD!” what a dumbass.
    What the hell? lmfao..

_____________

Again, it’s a mother fucking show! And why are you only picking on Nick? JFC

I mean they all acting like they are the shit but nick is too obvios.

Well duh.. :P

• Jenniferr

Jenniferr
    May 25, 2010 @ 04:08 pm

You don’t make the rules
    Nope. but i can pown your ass with my various ammunition.

Bitch please, I know G4 pilots on a first name basis

nvm now that was funny :p

Never mind don’t mind your own business :] LOL

Awesome song. Stuck in my head now!