Kevin Jonas, ‘We’re Not Done’

Joe was also spotted out with Martin Barlan! Via @JoeDemiFans.

+ more pictures of Joe & Nick hugging.

• Chelle

Second <33

Right now on the E channel they said that Joe broke up with Demi cause he’s back with taylorrrr? Hmmmmmmm

78th

• muffy1013

Good to know though I didn’t watch the video what’s it about? lazy to look

• Chelle

Second <33

• OhMyGoshnessLol

That was…interesting?
    Hmm, lol, yeah they do look bored though.

• Chelle

Why is the video called ‘Kevin Jonas is Still Hungry’…? lmao.

• Your Love is my Drug

Still Hungry wtf?

• Your Love is my Drug

while they’re there they should address the drug/pregnancy rumors.

• MeenuD

muffy1013 said:
    Good to know though I didn’t watch the video what’s it about? lazy to look
    hahaha same here. im to lazy to click on the play bottom and turn up my volume

• jjean

I want JOE’s album before a new JB one. :)

• Your Love is my Drug

Good to know though I didn’t watch the video what’s it about? lazy to look
    Its kevin saying “we’re not done finding out who we are” waste of 16 seconds if you ask me.

• jjean

May 25, 2010 @ 08:11 pm

E! is full of shit.

• loveemorleaveem

Okay, so I really wish they’d let Kevin speak more because not only is he well spoken, but he has a great presence in the interview field that seems to make them more approachable. Whenever he answers questions, he gives you the FULL answer, not talks around them or cops a ‘tude. I’ve grown to really appreciate him! Yay, Kevin.

• muffy1013

hahaha same here. im to lazy to click on the play bottom and turn up my volume

speakers are on for me just don’t want to pause my music for a video

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I’m really bored today -__-

• ThatAwkwardHershey

-________________-

Haaa :)
    C’mon now

Your Love is my Drug said:

while they’re there they should address the drug/pregnancy rumors.

—————-

They never adress anything, they always avoid all the drama surrounding them and never face anything. I wish they would be more honest with their fans.

• Your Love is my Drug

El.Oh.El.

• Your Love is my Drug

while they’re there they should address the drug/pregnancy rumors.

—————-

Same. Selena does it too. Its Fake and Gay :/

• muffy1013

Bored. Is my mixpod showing on my profile? My computer is slow today

• thecolordecays.

JB should just hang it up for awhile!

NickChicky said:

Tell me what they said, my headphones don’t work.
    This is exactly what Kev said (Joe and Nick didnt speak):

“No, no. Ofcourse not. There’s so many things we still wanna do, there’s so many passions that we have. We’re on a musical journey ourselves still. We’re not done, you know, finding out who we are and what we wanna perform, and what we wanna sing and write songs about, and I think thats whats important about being an artist. You can change, you can create.”

:D

Yeah, I’m bored so I quoted it. Lmao.

• -Hibz-

I’m sorry, but Joe looks freaking good in those pictures lmao. Seems like he got his haircut afterall.

• weirdo

sighhh

• Lilly

I like Joe’s hair shorter than longer

no,they said they broked up because of Will Velderama or whatever from that 70s show but its fake.

its a mutual break up,now leave them alone.the rumors and haters are getting ridiculous

May 25, 2010 @ 10:43 pm
    hey_foolios said:
    Oh… My… God….. I never want to leave Colombia….. Hahahhahaa
    6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    and we don’t want you to, Demi.

Please stay!
    —————–
    Screw that. I already got my concert tickets.

She better get her ass back. I want to see an awkward tour damnit.

>:[
    You so gotta fill me in on that tour since, you know.. AUSSIE’S ARENT LOVED! :(

Lol kidding. When is your concert?

May 25, 2010 @ 10:45 pm
    hey_foolios said:
    Her attempt at playing it cool makes me want to help her.
    That’s funny ’cause it makes me wanna puke!
    It makes me wanna hug Joe :D
    ——————–
    I always want to hug Joe.

That’d be a dream, cuddling with Joe Jonas.
    Right? Lmao.

I don’t care if I don’t hug Joe (kinda).. I just want a nice long hug.

• hey_foolios

Am I the only one who thinks Joe always wears the same pants?

For awhile, it looked as if he would always wear the same blue jeans.

Now it looks like he’s rocking the gray pantalones.

I cannot WAIT to come back to Colombia… Xoxo
    You better wait and see if you’re ever invited again and it will also depend on who’s coattails you’re riding on at the moment! JB may not want you anymore.

Oh… My… God….. I never want to leave Colombia….. Hahahhahaa
    6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    and we don’t want you to, Demi.

Please stay!
    —————–
    Screw that. I already got my concert tickets.

She better get her ass back. I want to see an awkward tour damnit.

>:[
    You so gotta fill me in on that tour since, you know.. AUSSIE’S ARENT LOVED! :(

Lol kidding. When is your concert?
    ——————
    September 23.

It’s on a Thursday haha

I wish they’d post Australian dates cause it’s unfair to you, Hibz!

You deserve to go!!!!!

• hey_foolios

Her attempt at playing it cool makes me want to help her.
    That’s funny ’cause it makes me wanna puke!
    It makes me wanna hug Joe :D
    ——————–
    I always want to hug Joe.

That’d be a dream, cuddling with Joe Jonas.
    Right? Lmao.

I don’t care if I don’t hug Joe (kinda).. I just want a nice long hug.
    Just from anyone? lol

She better get her ass back. I want to see an awkward tour damnit.
    LMAO!!

Dont think Demi will get over this for a long time. May pretend to be happy and having fun just to rub it in his face but I am sure she is hurting. That was a really dumb thing on Joe’s part to wreck a great friendship just to see if feeling there more or not!!! They were on her side but not on his sadly that’s relationships everywhere.

• hey_foolios

Hibz. You have a long middle name.

Oh… My… God….. I never want to leave Colombia….. Hahahhahaa
    6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    and we don’t want you to, Demi.

Please stay!
    —————–
    Screw that. I already got my concert tickets.

She better get her ass back. I want to see an awkward tour damnit.

>:[
    You so gotta fill me in on that tour since, you know.. AUSSIE’S ARENT LOVED! :(

Lol kidding. When is your concert?
    —————–
    You know what I was just thinking..

you know the anon above who said they don’t want Demi to leave Columbia either…

why are they stalking her twitter?

lol

like no offense to the anon. I was just thinking.. this anon doesn’t like her but reads her tweets.

I hadn’t even read that tweet yet haha

hey_foolios said:

I don’t wanna wait, for our lives to be over…

Can anyone guess what tv show this theme song once belonged to?

“Dawson’s Creek”
    You’re my new favorite.

Thank you, Foolio!

May 25, 2010 @ 10:53 pm
    hey_foolios said:
    Oh… My… God….. I never want to leave Colombia….. Hahahhahaa
    6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    and we don’t want you to, Demi.

Please stay!
    —————–
    Screw that. I already got my concert tickets.

She better get her ass back. I want to see an awkward tour damnit.

>:[
    You so gotta fill me in on that tour since, you know.. AUSSIE’S ARENT LOVED! :(

Lol kidding. When is your concert?
    —————–
    You know what I was just thinking..

you know the anon above who said they don’t want Demi to leave Columbia either…

why are they stalking her twitter?

lol

I hadn’t even read that tweet yet haha
    Idk. Probably saw it on an RT or follows her. Haha.

And yes, my middle name is huuuuge!

I cannot WAIT to come back to Colombia… Xoxo
    ——————
    Once again, how are you reading these tweets and copying and pasting so fast?

haha

• -Hibz-

Gorillaz is the weirdest band. Them and their freaky cartoons.

May 25, 2010 @ 10:33 pm
    mctiqueen said:
    Only we’re all invited to the Joick slumber party during tour. No scene queens or people who don’t belong are invited. The little kids can stay in their bunks o nthe Barney and Friends tour bus :)
    Please note that we are not groupies that give BJ’s in the back of the bus o.O

• hey_foolios

I don’t wanna wait, for our lives to be over…

Can anyone guess what tv show this theme song once belonged to?

“Dawson’s Creek”
    You’re my new favorite.

Something is deff strange with her today
    How can you tell? She’s always like that.

• hey_foolios

makes me kind of sad. joe was hanging out watching a game, demi’s out dancing, and im on oceanup. fuck my life.
    ———————-
    Way to make me feel better about myself, asshole.

No offense in calling you an asshole.

Carry on, fellow anon.

Her attempt at playing it cool makes me want to help her.
    That’s funny ’cause it makes me wanna puke!

• hey_foolios

Ummm what’s wrong with Demi? Did you guys check her tweets?
    Something is deff strange with her today..
    She’s tryna get over Joe. Well, that’s what it looks like haha.
    Or maybe she’s genuinely having a good time
    —————
    haha Good ol Hibz.

Always thinking outside the box.

May 25, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    Her attempt at playing it cool makes me want to help her.
    That’s funny ’cause it makes me wanna puke!
    It makes me wanna hug Joe :D

Oh… My… God….. I never want to leave Colombia….. Hahahhahaa
    6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    and we don’t want you to, Demi.

Please stay!

May 25, 2010 @ 10:39 pm
    hey_foolios said:
    Ummm what’s wrong with Demi? Did you guys check her tweets?
    Something is deff strange with her today..
    She’s tryna get over Joe. Well, that’s what it looks like haha.
    Or maybe she’s genuinely having a good time
    —————
    haha Good ol Hibz.

Always thinking outside the box.
    Alwaysthinkingoutsidethebox is my middle name.
    And I quote Joe: What a coinckydink! Lol.

Oh… My… God….. I never want to leave Colombia….. Hahahhahaa
    6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    and we don’t want you to, Demi.

Please stay!
    —————–
    Screw that. I already got my concert tickets.

She better get her ass back. I want to see an awkward tour damnit.

>:[

• hey_foolios

Her attempt at playing it cool makes me want to help her.
    That’s funny ’cause it makes me wanna puke!
    ——————–
    I don’t puke easily.

Only once every 3 years, maybe longer.

You should really get that checked out, fellow anon.

• hey_foolios

Her attempt at playing it cool makes me want to help her.
    That’s funny ’cause it makes me wanna puke!
    It makes me wanna hug Joe :D
    ——————–
    I always want to hug Joe.

That’d be a dream, cuddling with Joe Jonas.

• LAURENJ-

Off course Joe is happy….He doesn’t have to deal with blabbermouth anymore and things can go back to being PRIVATE…Not only was Joe uncomfortable but the fans were feeling the akwardness of Demi’s BIG MOUTH…Things are only going to get better for Joe and JB fans..Just you all wait & see….

May 25, 2010 @ 09:01 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    -Hibz- said:

Single life is doing you well, Joe:

<3 LOL

_____

im a nick chick but DAMNN he is looking pretty good in that pic mmmmmmm
    He is, right? Haha.

• GoohGoohGahGah

What I need right now is Joe giving a statement about the whole “Having A Kid” thing. I personally believe that it isn’t true but why haven’t they made any statements yet? I mean seriously, why aren’t they giving anything to the public. Is it because it hasn’t reach them yet? I don’t want another “Jonas Rep Says: It’s completely false” I want them to be the one saying it is false not another -Jonas Rep- I know it’s not true but i need to be assured it isn’t true. i am going crazy trying to figure it out. I mean it is impossible but could this be the reason why lately they have been acting so weird? I mean look at Joe. Just last last week, the one at the grove they all looked so fine and no worries at all. But after the Demi breakup, there comes the having kids thing. I mean seriously, it’s all in sequence and it’s in good timing. whoever the woman was, the one that said something about joe having kids and nick taking drugs, well, she’s in good timing because joe and demi just have broken up. so i am really curious. I don’t believe what the woman said but if you think about it, well there could be a possibility. Knowing the jonas brothers, i mean by their reputation, it looks like it’s not true but why haven’t they made a statement about it yet? and then here comes nick saying he has an exciting announcement that’s about to hit us fans. And he said no one has quite guessed it right. Could it be that Joe’s a father? or something? OMG! It’s driving me crazy!

May 25, 2010 @ 09:03 pm
    LAURENJ- said:
    HAHA, YOUR ICON RULES!!!

while they’re there they should address the drug/pregnancy rumors.
    Why should they? No need to. They know just like most sensible people in the world that it was some wacko making up lies.

However, I would like to see them go after her sorry ass and expose her for what she really is, if they haven’t already!

• GoohGoohGahGah

• LAURENJ-

@simoncurtis Wow, looks like @justjaredjr let the cat out of the bag about @joejonas ‘collabo w @frankmusik . I’ve heard it, gonna make Joe a superstar

_______________________

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN….Joe is going to be EPIC…

You’re probably that dumb bitch herself that made that call. STFU & GTFO!

May 25, 2010 @ 09:04 pm
    GoohGoohGahGah said:
    As if Nick’s announcement would be that Joe’s a dad. Be realistic here.
    You’re saying the timing fits, maybe the woman knew that and used it to her advantage. She knew this would confuse fans and make them doubt JB.
    Personally, I won’t believe it til I hear it from JB themselves.
    Maybe they haven’t addressed it yet coz they think it’s ridiculous, or like you said, maybe it hasn’t reached them yet.
    Either way, bitch is crazy and you’re giving her what she wants by believing her.

• LAURENJ-

while they’re there they should address the drug/pregnancy rumors.

_______________________

There is NOTHING to address…The rumour probably came from Demi’s camp to discredit Joe and his family and their morals and values…As fans we should already know this is complete RUBBISH and no home truth to it……..Do you really think if there was any element to the truth, Joe or his brothers would be out today being happy and carrying along as normal if these rumours were TRUE….I think NOT and so should you all…

Not only was a weight lifted off Joe’s shoulders when he dumped her ass, but off the fan’s as well!

Thanks my man!

• Lilly

LaurenJ

HAHA, is that a real t-shirt?

May 25, 2010 @ 09:12 pm

Thanks my man!
    Lol :P

I’m laughing right now!

I have no words for Demi’s last few tweets. Just wow, i mean have some dignity. you just announced your break up yesterday.

======
    I totally agree!

Thanks my man!

A lot of his fans are pissed at him though!

Or ‘fans’…I don’t know what you call them!

• LAURENJ-

GoohGoohGahGah said:
    ________________

Think about it logically and dont get yourself all worked up over nothing…

1/Firstly, again there is nothing to address because its all LIES

2/Do you really think Joe would be out and about, happy and all today if this rumour had any truth to it..No he wouldn’t..He would be holed up at home doing damage control but instead he is probably laughing like the rest of us and carrying on as normal..

3/Think about it, the lady wouldn’t say who was doing DRUGS but she was willing to name drop Joe for knocking someone up…Convenient this came on the same day as Jemi’s break-up…This rumour came from Demi’s camp to discredit Joe because of the break-up but instead it back fired when Joe took responsibilty in saying He broke up with Demi because the relationship wasn’t working but wanted to save a friendship instead…

• LAURENJ-

Lilly said:

LaurenJ

HAHA, is that a real t-shirt?
    _________________

I think so…I love it and getting one made up to wear…LOL

I’m hungry…

• Diana

STFU about Jemi. Demi just wants to tell the truth and not give those dumbass ‘answers that don’t really answer your question’ answers like Selena and JB do. Don’t get me wrong, I respect them all, but you guys are RIDICULOUS. You’ll say anything for JB. BTW lmfao at the girl that said the rumors came from Demi/Demi’s people. YEAH RIGHT. She wouldn’t stoop that low, she’s still friends with him, first of all, and she knows better than to do that! Wow… and I am not even gonna choose a team, because that’s dumb and immature. We don’t even know what happened.

there was nothing good today unlike yesterdays outbursts. btw joe looks good with his new haircut. :)

• BUBBLES.

I might take it more seriously if nick or joe said it since they’re the ones with other projects..

May 25, 2010 @ 08:48 pm
    Timber518 said:
    Hahaha. You know what I mean!

I did miss his long hair for a while, but gosh. Check him out with short hair.

Yeah, he looks gorgeous with the short hair, but I still miss it long. Haha! It should be back like it was when he was on the Look Me In The Eyes tour… XP
    That hair was good too. And I was a big fan of his Camp Rock hair.
    And his full on Joehawk.. But I guess he’s too old for that now haha.
    Idk, he suits every hairstyle.

• GoohGoohGahGah

As if Nick’s announcement would be that Joe’s a dad. Be realistic here.
    Personally, I won’t believe it til I hear it from JB themselves.

Dude, I told you I don’t believe it. I even said that the crazy bitch is in the RIGHT TIMING. I just want them to say that it’s not true. I want it coming from them. It’s crazy enough that all of these things are happening right now when the tour is about to start. It will destroy them. And that’s one reason why i want them to make a statement because i don’t want them destroyed. Is that even hard to understand? Haven’t you read what i’ve said? That i personally DO NOT BELIEVE THIS!

no, they did not!

• SellyismygirlCrush

-Hibz- said:

Single life is doing you well, Joe:

<3 LOL

_____

im a nick chick but DAMNN he is looking pretty good in that pic mmmmmmm

• RiNiO

Do you think Kevin speak really fast at this interview or is just me ?

Ok, I think I understand what you’re trying to say.

YOU believe it’s not true but you want them to come out and make a statement so that other people will know it’s not true?

I wouldn’t worry so much about it because I think most sane people can figure out that it’s not true. OceanUp is probably one of the only places that it was posted or talked about beside the radio station.

I feel sure if the JB management thought it needed to respond to these ridiculous accusations, they already would have. Let it go.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Im sorry but I laughed my ass of reading the comments on this page. Very entertaining!!! :D

• Lhasalil

Ok so I went and had a look at Demi’s tweets and it’s so obvious to me that all that is purely for Joe’s benefit. It’s like she’s sticking two fingers up at him and sending him the message “look at me out looking hot, having fun, not a care in the world and you’re not here – are you sorry now Loser?”. It’s her attempt, consciously or otherwise, to make him jealous and try and make him see what he’s missing. The girl’s still got it bad and whilst what she’s doing is a natural reaction, the fact that she’s in a position where it’s being played out in the public eye makes it undignified. If these two manage to remain friends in anywhere near the same capacity they were before, it’ll be a miracle if you ask me! God., I should become a freaking psychologist lol.

Anyway guys, this tour could well be a very interesting one!

Anyway guys, this tour could well be a very interesting one!
    I agree with you and I think you said it very well! :D

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Lhasalil said:

Anyway guys, this tour could well be a very interesting one!

I dont know why, but I agree with this.

• Lhasalil

I mean Demi seems to have a real inability to keep her mouth shut (states the obvious) but she never seems to learn from her mistakes regarding this and also she continually lets her emotions overrule common sense. God only knows what she might say or do if real bitterness over this sets in, particularly if Joe finds someone else sooner rather than later. There may well be some fireworks coming up but on the other hand considering her career and who manages her she may be able to contain herself to some degree. I bet Joe really wishes now that that was one alley he hadn’t wandered down.

• hey_foolios

Fans on twitter are planning a way to embarrass Demi during her opening act….like the whole front row getting snack in the middle of her song…haha
    —————
    That’s really childish.

May 25, 2010 @ 11:01 pm
    thecolordecays. said:
    The party is totally somewhere else…
    The party don’t start til I walk in…

• _liesyoutold

JOICK <3

• hey_foolios

I’m hitting the hay. Finals got me tired. And I’ve got some big speech to practice tomorrow for my communications class Thursday.

Topic Statement: Today I will argue why comprehensive sex education should be taught in high schools rather than obstinency-only sex education by discussing the following reasons: teen pregnancy, STI’s, and an injustice because abstinence-only is biased.

How I love speeches.

JEMI IS A LIE.
    CAMILLA MADE IT ALL UP CAUSE SHES BITTER.
    MWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

• mctiqueen

Nicks shirt. Yes, please? Lmao.

• hey_foolios

correction: JR high schools, not high schools.

night.

Martin Barlan is HOT.

• Hilary

good

• Hilary

good.

Ou, im NOT spamming.

• superJOEman

BACK OFF to those who says that they’re over!! JB all the way!! <3

• jonas_vampire

yay kevin

awww…no kevin pics :(

• Zara Winters.

Uhm, why did Nick and Joe go to a baseball field and then hug each other? O____________o
    Like, seriouslly didn’t they go there with each other… they could have hugged at home or something O______o They probabally looked fucking stupid. lol.

• [JONASLOVERRR]

I FREAKING LOVE JOE’S LONG HAIR!
    ..its amazin.
    ..he’s amazin.
    and “We’re not done”…
    DUHH!
    I never doubted you.
    Never, ever, ever!
    If I did, kill me.[BANG](: haha JK;
    well..i think thts it.
    byee!
    LOVEJONAS.
    ferever.
    fer sure.
    like no other.

But when are they coming to Australia – guys you wrote a song called Australia so come here and sing it for us fans!!!

• BBB777z

UK supplier of Prom dresses, ball gowns & evening dresses. Exclusive prom dresses with UK next day delivery. Try dresses on at home
    Cheap Evening Dresseswweeoo

WHAT’S THAT YELLOW THING ON NICK’S HAND ? :S

• BIEBER TOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSO -qn

O JOE E O NICK TÃO MUITO DROGADOS NESSA ENTREVISTA MANOLO UASHUHASUHASUHASUAHS
    TO COMEÇANDO A ACHAR QUE O QUE AQUELA AMERICANA DISSE NÁ RÁDIO É VERDADE EIN :X

FRANCIS!!!

• LAURENJ-

-Hibz- I think Jemi stans are hoping for a sequel BUT I think NOT…Joe learned his lesson the hard way and Demi being the bitch she is Im sure we will here a “Ask Joe” remark one day…The best is yet to come…Wait until tomorrow when she is in BRAZIL…Too bad Camilla Belle isn’t there with open arms…I have a feeling that Brazilian fans wont be as welcoming as chile or columbia…

• LAURENJ-

Anyway, I am off for an afternoon nap…Football tonight for me GO THE BLUES….TEAM NSW….State Of Origin…yippy

• hey_foolios

Joe looks gorgeous. I just wanna bite him ;)

not too hard though.

I would never cause him harm, unless he really wanted me to.

We’d have to work something out.

• hey_foolios

Now DEMI is on the dance floor…probably winding and grinding!
    ——————
    I want to see her wind and grind. Homegirl’s a good dancer.

Demi looks and sounds dumb on twitter. Once again trying to get attention atleast it’s not going to be from dating Joe. byyeee Demi

• LAURENJ-

Diana said:

__________________________

Oh please demi has never told the truth in her life…Just ASK TAYLOR…secondly it did come from her camp and JB management put a stop to it and their childish ways…Why do you think miraculously Demi makes a statement regarding the split…because Disney made her do it or else…Demi was happy for Joe to take shit from fans and think the worse of him but she was stopped before it esculated…Where is that lady now and why can’t she be reached in regards to the rumour…I’ll tell you why because it was made up to discredit Joe and his family…It doesn’t take a genius to figure that much out so please….

Joe was the best thing to happen to Demi but she managed on her own to screw it up so if anyone’s to blame it’s Demi’s motormouth…If she believed in Joe and she said she knew him better than anyone, then she would have known he hates being public about his private life…even tweenies knew that and were suprised how childish Demi became gushing all the time about Joe…

LMFAO! You’re new to this game apparently, so I’ll let you slide on that one!

• LAURENJ-

____________________

Team JOE

• mctiqueen

At least we know their both taking the break-up well, lmao.

May 25, 2010 @ 09:35 pm
    LMFAO! You’re new to this game apparently, so I’ll let you slide on that one!
    LOL.

• Maralovelovelove

am i the only one who thinks joe looks super sexy in that first pic of him and martin? ahh.. <3

Funny how she’s playing up to Kim Kardashian
    like their best buds. What a dumbass.

• mctiqueen

If Kim actually starts to become Demi’s new BFF, I kind of will lose respect for Kim in a way, but not really, I would just be SMH for like 5 seconds.

• LAURENJ-

____________________

Lilly….here you go…you can order one in may styles & colors….LOL

May 25, 2010 @ 09:38 pm
    mctiqueen said:
    At least we know their both taking the break-up well, lmao.
    Ikr? They both seem like they’re better off without each other.

• Maralovelovelove

btw, i say STFU about the Jemi situation. NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT HAPPEND. stop trying to make shit up like you know ALLLL about their private lives.

Hibz- said:

May 25, 2010 @ 09:38 pm
    mctiqueen said:
    At least we know their both taking the break-up well, lmao.
    Ikr? They both seem like they’re better off without each other.

I think it’s really cool how Demi is like taking the high road and at least letting people know that she’s over it. Like Joe is chillin watchin’ the Lakers, Demi is having a girls night out, it looks like their doing fine and if their not well then their really good at acting

• mctiqueen

I know this has absolutely NOTHING to do with this post, but…#ripsammybieber :(

Demi’s gonna partying tonight, ya’ll! ; ]
    Well, she’s more popular over there than here for some reason, I think she should stay!

• LAURENJ-

Funny how she’s playing up to Kim Kardashian
    like their best buds. What a dumbass.

_____________________

LOL she met Kim K for the first time in Washington and now Demi thinks Kim is a new BFF…again Demi shows her true colors in using anything and anyone to get ahead…
    This morning she trades tweets with Taylor Swift, over Joe..Didn’t Demi bitch to Taylor on E-Special that you dont find the one at a young age and then told fans when asked about Selena “Ask Taylor” and made fun of Miley in 07 with a YouTube along with Selena..Is there anyone Demi does not bitch about?????

May 25, 2010 @ 09:41 pm
    mctiqueen said:
    Hibz- said:

May 25, 2010 @ 09:38 pm
    mctiqueen said:
    At least we know their both taking the break-up well, lmao.
    Ikr? They both seem like they’re better off without each other.

Yeah. They both look happy so idk why the Jemi fans are all ape-shit about it.

• Lilly

LAURENJ- said:

____________________

Lilly….here you go…you can order one in may styles & colors….LOL
    LOL I think I rather have the awkward shirt :p

They both seem like they’re better off without each other
    Joe definitely is!

May 25, 2010 @ 09:47 pm
    They both seem like they’re better off without each other
    Joe definitely is!
    For sure.

• gottafindyou

personally im psyched for joes and kevs side projects..but it takes away from the band aspect…and those rumors from the crazy lady are just pathetic and typical..i dont think any of the jb are perfect but i wouldnt be surprized if they drink on occasion..not till they are drunk but like 1 or 2..ok im done now.

• thecolordecays.

Now DEMI is on the dance floor…probably winding and grinding!

• mctiqueen

Whoa, what?! She tweeted to Taylor now, lmao! When did this all take place.

They both agreed to give it a shot. If they hadn’t at least tried, they would have always wondered!

May 25, 2010 @ 09:52 pm
    LAURENJ- said:
    Yeah, I think they’re waiting for them to reunite lmao. Didn’t you see the poll on OU? They asked what we thought of Jemi splitting up and the majority of the votes were “Theyll get back together. Soulmates like Niley”.
    Like.. Okay then lmao.
    Who knows how brazil will be? Demi seems insanely popular over in SA, so idk, lol. We might have to “Ask Joe” LOL.
    Anywhos, enjoy your nap.
    State of origin eh? I haven’t watched that in a long time. And you go for the blues like me! NSW FTW :D

• -Hibz-

I’M TELLIN’ YOU TO LOOSEN UP MAH BUTTONS BAYBEH!

• mctiqueen

“We can go nowhere but up from here.”

May 25, 2010 @ 10:56 pm
    Completely agree with the 2nd comment.

wow, Demi is looking more and more classless with every tweet right now.

Perfect i was already planning on getting food during Demi’s performance and back in time to stare at Nick

• INeedAHero

<~ my icon is amazing.

May 25, 2010 @ 09:56 pm
    hey_foolios said:
    Joe looks gorgeous. I just wanna bite him ;)

not too hard though.

I would never cause him harm, unless he really wanted me to.

We’d have to work something out.
    Lmao. You write the freakiest comments about Joe!

May 25, 2010 @ 10:58 pm
    Lol.
    I can imagine a sign.. “GO BACK TO BARNEY!”

That’s mean though :P

• hey_foolios

At least we know their both taking the break-up well, lmao.
    Ikr? They both seem like they’re better off without each other.

—————
    I feel like whenever couples break up, they look hotter than ever cause they’re back on the marker!

So this break up is giving me a good view

:D

haha

• thecolordecays.

The party is totally somewhere else…

Yeah, she’s probably going to try to rub it in Joe’s face and he won’t even give a shit!

I just wonder who’s going to lend out their coattails to her next?

I hadn’t even read that tweet yet haha
    That would be me! No worries. When someone earlier mentioned she was tweeting ridiculous stuff, I went to look. I normally don’t follow her. :)

• thecolordecays.

That plan is surefire…Demi would be embarrassed but Karma doesn’t care about embarrassment!

May 25, 2010 @ 10:00 pm
    wow, Demi is looking more and more classless with every tweet right now.

ddlovato Oh haaaaayyyy dance floor ;)
    21 minutes ago

LOL.

mctiqueen said:

Whoa, what?! She tweeted to Taylor now, lmao! When did this all take place.

i dont think this is true. some stan tlkn out their ass

• hey_foolios

Joe looks gorgeous. I just wanna bite him ;)

not too hard though.

I would never cause him harm, unless he really wanted me to.

We’d have to work something out.
    Lmao. You write the freakiest comments about Joe!
    haha I realized that as I was writing that comment lol

but thanks for your observation, Hibz!

May 25, 2010 @ 10:04 pm
    hey_foolios said:
    Joe looks gorgeous. I just wanna bite him ;)

not too hard though.

I would never cause him harm, unless he really wanted me to.

We’d have to work something out.
    Lmao. You write the freakiest comments about Joe!
    haha I realized that as I was writing that comment lol

but thanks for your observation, Hibz!
    Anytime! Lol.

wow, Demi is looking more and more classless with every tweet right now.
    It’s called “True Colors”.

• hey_foolios

wow, Demi is looking more and more classless with every tweet right now.

ddlovato Oh haaaaayyyy dance floor ;)
    21 minutes ago

LOL
    ——————
    She’s trying to play it cool like she’s not upset about the break up.

Let her play it cool lol

She looks hot in that picture she posted.. like temperature hot.. like it’s stuffy where she’s at.

May 25, 2010 @ 10:05 pm
    hey_foolios said:
    wow, Demi is looking more and more classless with every tweet right now.

ddlovato Oh haaaaayyyy dance floor ;)
    21 minutes ago

LOL
    ——————
    She’s trying to play it cool like she’s not upset about the break up.

Let her play it cool lol

That’s what I’m thinking now. Lol.

Do Demi think anyone want her short stumpy self? She is reallyy starting to annoy me

May 25, 2010 @ 10:05 pm
    wow, Demi is looking more and more classless with every tweet right now.
    It’s called “True Colors”.
    I see your trueee colorsss.. And that’s why I looove you!

• hey_foolios

Joe looks gorgeous. I just wanna bite him ;)

not too hard though.

I would never cause him harm, unless he really wanted me to.

We’d have to work something out.
    Lmao. You write the freakiest comments about Joe!
    haha I realized that as I was writing that comment lol

but thanks for your observation, Hibz!
    Anytime! Lol.
    —————
    Why’s OU so dead?

She was crying and needing a hug 2 days ago now she’s partying it up after seeing how good and happy Joe looked without her today….go to sleep demi u look stuuuupidd

• mctiqueen

I can totally see Nick and Joe’s bond growing even stronger on this tur. They are both single, they are probably going to be the only two on that bus, and hopefullu, we will get some adorable Joick photos. I can see Joe getting all excited like with the cases of Red Bull stacked to the ceiling and then the Xbox planted in front of the TV, and then Nick SHH. And being like, are you five years old? ANd then Joe going, uhhh yeah? I just wanna spend time with my favorite bro. And then Nick being like, alright lmao wow I need to like get off here

Joe is looking better and better with this breakup cause he actually has self respect and not embarrassing himself parading his singleness….demi is disgusting

• thecolordecays.

Demi needs to sit her ass down!

• mctiqueen

That picture she tweeted scared me. I don’t know why, but I wouldn’t be wearing that outfit to a club.

May 25, 2010 @ 10:12 pm
    mctiqueen said:
    Haha, I gotcha dw. Very cute.

And Foolio, I think it’s dead coz most people are asleep.

• mctiqueen

I feel so lazy. I want to clean or do something, but it’s like I’m not motivated. I miss Miley’s twitter. I always liked the music she posted.

• -Hibz-

I’m solo, I’m riding solo, I’m riding solo, I’m riding solo, soloOo!!!

mctiqueen said:

Don’t be…she’s gonna get it tonight! ; ]

• hey_foolios

Haha, I gotcha dw. Very cute.

And Foolio, I think it’s dead coz most people are asleep
    —————–
    That could be the reason, dearest Hibz. I think I’m probably going to go to sleep soon as well. This foolio needs her rest.

• KeepTheFaith

Joick moments make me smile. <3

Do Demi think anyone want her short stumpy self?
    LMAO! :D

• gottafindyou

__________

i can so picture that!! dont forget Frankie too haha

• hey_foolios

Sooooo… you think she should still be crying? If my ex was looking happy, I’d try to get my mind off of him as well. haha

——————–
    I pictured this in my mind. You illustrated it for my very well :)

• mctiqueen

Oh yeah, duh, Frankie, Elvis, etc the whole group. I can totally see then playing Xbox all night.

(replying to this) – May 25, 2010 @ 10:27 pm
    gottafindyou said:

__________

i can so picture that!! dont forget Frankie too haha
    LOL, Frankie would be all “My friend James!!”

When they say ‘Kevin Jonas Still Hungry’ They mean that he’s still ‘in the game’. He still wants to make music and be in the business.

Is it weird to say that I think Nick has nice hands??? Am I the only one who looks at guys hands? hahaha.

Ummm what’s wrong with Demi? Did you guys check her tweets?
    Something is deff strange with her today..

• gottafindyou

(replying to this) – May 25, 2010 @ 10:27 pm
    gottafindyou said:

__________

i can so picture that!! dont forget Frankie too haha
    LOL, Frankie would be all “My friend James!!”

___________________

YES thats so right, i can see it

Aw Nick looks bored. LOL>

I saw some more pics of Joe at JustJared, and he looked so relax and happy,like a huge weight is off his shoulders.. makes me wonder if he was ever comfortable with his relationship with Demi…

• Lilly

LAURENJ- said:

Lilly said:

LaurenJ

HAHA, is that a real t-shirt?
    _________________

I think so…I love it and getting one made up to wear…LOL
    haha, I think he’s fist pumping on it

• -Hibz-

Lmao, Nicks all “Alright.. we get it Kevin” and Joe looks like he’s in his own world.
    I would say he’s in La La Land, but.. yeah. LOL.

• Lilly

LAURENJ- said:

Lilly said:

LaurenJ

HAHA, is that a real t-shirt?
    _________________

I think so…I love it and getting one made up to wear…LOL
    haha, I think he’s fist pum.ping on it

IKR? Demi has been looking happier lately too.

Single life is doing you well, Joe:

<3 LOL

• -Hibz-

IKR? Demi has been looking happier lately too.
    Haha, yeah he does look happy. :)

• Lilly

LAURENJ- said:

Lilly said:

LaurenJ

HAHA, is that a real t-shirt?
    _________________

I think so…I love it and getting one made up to wear…LOL
    haha, I love his arm (OU won’t let me post what he’s doing but you get what I mean :P)
    That’s the best part

• Timber518

Single life is doing you well, Joe:

<3 LOL

Lmao! Single life, as in, the last two days. Lol! No, but he does look really incredible after the haircut… although, I do miss the curls…

• mctiqueen

People are still talking about the ‘Jemi’ after-math? Ugh is this what all Jonas posts are gonna be like now? Lmao. I don’t mind..I’m just over it already. Once again, lookin’ good Nick J.!

Timber518 said:

Single life is doing you well, Joe:

<3 LOL

Hahaha. You know what I mean!

I did miss his long hair for a while, but gosh. Check him out with short hair.

Someone moved on quick!

Hahaha, kidding.

25, 2010 @ 09:17 pm
    thecolordecays. said:

Thanks my man!

A lot of his fans are pissed at him though!

Or ‘fans’…I don’t know what you call them
    Not HIS fans! We all have Joe’s back in this “Jemicrap” past relationship. I knew he was smart. He just finally came to his senses!

Demi’s gonna partying tonight, ya’ll! ; ]

• Timber518

Hahaha. You know what I mean!

I did miss his long hair for a while, but gosh. Check him out with short hair.

May 25, 2010 @ 10:05 pm
    wow, Demi is looking more and more classless with every tweet right now.
    It’s called “True Colors”.
    I see your trueee colorsss.. And that’s why I looove you!
    LOL. I know that song Hibz!

May 25, 2010 @ 10:29 pm
    mctiqueen said:
    Aw, can I join?

• hey_foolios

Demi doesn’t know how to play it cool. She should’ve just said she was going out dancing. No need to post a picture haha I could totally direct her on what to do in this situation. Her attempt at playing it cool makes me want to help her.

May 25, 2010 @ 10:30 pm
    May 25, 2010 @ 10:05 pm
    wow, Demi is looking more and more classless with every tweet right now.
    It’s called “True Colors”.
    I see your trueee colorsss.. And that’s why I looove you!
    LOL. I know that song Hibz!
    I’d be worried if you didn’t. Haha.

• hey_foolios

I don’t wanna wait, for our lives to be over…

Can anyone guess what tv show this theme song once belonged to?

• thecolordecays.

He has stubby fingers though! =p

Well said!

hey_foolios said:

I don’t wanna wait, for our lives to be over…

Can anyone guess what tv show this theme song once belonged to?

“Dawson’s Creek”

May 25, 2010 @ 10:29 pm
    Ummm what’s wrong with Demi? Did you guys check her tweets?
    Something is deff strange with her today..
    She’s tryna get over Joe. Well, that’s what it looks like haha.
    Or maybe she’s genuinely having a good time.

• Jenniferr

Good to know

• MeenuD

My boys!!!!

Lol, Joe and Nick look bored

• LaLaLandGirl

“KEVIN JONAS STILL HUNGRY”
    huh?

• NickChicky

Tell me what they said, my headphones don’t work.

I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS lol