Selena DREAM OUT LOUD Promo Shoot

selena-dream-out-loud-promo-shoot

i love her hair and face, shes so pretty, and definitely knows how to looks totally stunning and hot without show everything like disgusting and fucking loser lindsey wannabe lol damn shes so pathetic, and nobody has repect for her….

damn i kill for all this amzing outfits!!!

she has so much style, and her clothes line looks totally amazing unlike trashy vulgar and cheap lines of horse face cyrus… ewww

i love her smile is the sweetest thin ever!!!

shes insanely gorgeous, always looks beautiful, its no fair ;)

best photo shoot ever!!!

selena is an american sweetheart!!!

yayyy finally!!! so happy and so excited!!!

finally a new post…

gorgeous come bac to london, we really need you!!!

cant wait for all her upcoming proects;) i miss her so much….

shes the msot gorgeous disney girl ever!!!

selenas clothes>lindeseywannabe clothes
    FACT!!!!

selenas clothes>lindeseywannabe clothes
    FACT!!!!

man i totally in love with all this clothes!!! looks so cool;)

does anyone know if it will be in europe?
    yes. don’t know when, but she said it will in one of her interviews

mmm i love how you didnt care about miley. you never think about her. its like she never exists for you.
    you jut cant give a opinion without get miley in it?
    get a life miley hate :)

we need more news of monte carlo….

shes such a cutie!!! i love her and miss her so much :(

• nick

we need more news of monte carlo….
    agreed. Ever since she left to go overseas, it’s like she fell off the face of the earth. I cannot believe there is absolutely no pictures of ANY of the cast on set.

selenas clothes>lindeseywannabe clothes
    FACT!!!!
    —————————–
    Actually… That’s Miley’s clothing line ;)

selenas clothes>lindeseywannabe clothes
    FACT!!!!
    —————————–
    Actually… I think you’re talking about Miley’s clothing line. Oh wait, you ARE talking about Miley’s clothing line.

• Brittany

OMG she looks gorgeous!!! I’ve met her and she is amazing :)

totally amazing…

she looks soo gorgeous and fresh, shes sooo awesome!!! her clothes are the best!!!

i just love it…. what an amazing sense of style!!!! shes so fasionable…. i want all her clothes!!!!

Sweetdisposition? said:

I love the pictures,it all looks very young and fresh
    totally agree ;)

wieahlbie said:

does anyone know if it will be in europe?
    well i hope so….

island.B said:

AHHHHHH :)
    i need to find a K-Mart.!!
    Sel looks beautiful<33
    i know, shes the best!!! and always looks soo gorgeous and perfect!!!

ooooh I can’t wait!!!! Her line looks so cute!!! I def am going to be buying a lot of things from it :)

Selena didnt want a line to begin with, she’d say “That’s Demi’s dream..” and THEN Miley made one.. Then later on Selena did. I don’t get why you guys give so much hate to Demi and Miley for nothing big (I get Miley a lil more, but still sometimes it’s absolute nonsense) but when it’s Selena, NO MATTER what it is, you say the nicest things.. Either treat them all equally/how they should be or don’t say anything at all..

The girl that mentioned Jemi/Demi. Hah, yoou’ve mistaken them for Naylena/Publena. But WTF. They are COMPLETELY irrelevant to this! Don’t even mention them, just focus on THIS. I like Selena, but DON’T bring up ppl that don’t have ANYTHING to do with this!

i think selena and mileys line are both good. i personally like mileys better cuz its more my style but selenas is nice… its weird how this was supposed to be demi having a line, not the other two. sucks to be demi rofl having the other two do everything they can/want but not the one who deserves it.. i dont even like demi that much but i admit that. oh well.. nice line!

• joe

amazing! i love you girl

• DizzyKnee

i think selena and mileys line r both gud. i personally like mileys better cuz its more my style but selenas is nice… its weird how this was supposed to be demi having a line, not the other two. sucks to be demi rofl having the other two do everything they can/want but not the one who deserves it.. i dont even like demi that much but i admit that. oh well.. nice line! :)))))

• redseen

sweetie bracelet, links of london bracelet, link of london limited edition
    links of london
    links london
    links of london charms
    Links of London Jewelry online store. Buy cheap Links of London jewellery at CooLinks UK store, including Links of London.

she looks good but no need to speak about miley
    for me , miley is 1000 times better ( its very clear that she more sucssful too) but i still sely and i dont speak bad about her unlike those stuiped losers selena fans ( 7-13 years old)
    ——————————-
    uh dude? If you wanna talk about Miley, can you go to her category? This article is about SELENA.

• Crista

Love Selena!! Thank GOD she is away from JEMI PUBLIDRAMA!!!!

• Lupo

Selena chest is looking magnificent

Have you any idea how ridiculous and pathetic you sound saying this? typical retard miley stan, you think your disgusting idol was the first to make a clothing line?, please do not make me laugh, and you seriously think anyone with five senses want to look like miley, who is a loser and no one has respect for her, all she knows to do is always be a fool, I’m so sorry for her someone as pathetic as her, shes a copy cat, and everybody says that, shes a lindesey wannabe LOL and selena had actually thought about his clothing line long before miley does, and you dare to say get ur own ideas??? LMFAO when all miley does is steal the ideas of great artists, which she never will be because, shes just a joke, and people never can take her seriously….. soo plz dont embarrasing yourself and get out of here YOU DUMBASS!!!!
    lsn loser ur comment is not going change who is miley or selena , the whole world know about miley and her songs & movies
    she’s great
    selena is great but not sucsfull as miley
    so now u may stfu kid

• xdaydreamer

this clothing line looks really cute :)
    i love this outfite ALOT: http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=12172&fid=68306
    it’s definatly cuter then what i first thought it was going to be. &i love these photos :)

she looks good but no need to speak about miley

I hate it…Why does Selena ALWAYS copies Miley?Miley’d first her fashion line,than Selena.I hate u and always will,and ur losing fans w this. I hate u ..and get ur own ideas!!! no mileys!!!

• :)

pretties. person. on. earth.

• :)

prettiest*. person. on. earth.

Looks good! And first??

• Julianna

Ehhhhh

• letsgetgleeky

selena stan. hate on me haters :p

no really, i love em all, could i just be a disney stan? rofl

• ShutUp…

——————————
    LOL. You’re such a Miley stan! Selena doesn’t copy Miley, yeah, her hair is curly, so? And besides unlike Miley, Selena actually has thing that aren’t so BTDT. And she’s not losing fans with this, she’s actually getting people inside K-Marts (like me, who has never gone near one of those stores, but now I’m gonna race down to it) And why do you hate her? you don’t even know her. And she does have her own ideas. She’s in a band, her music sound AND style is different than Miley’s and Selena doesn’t write a book at 16 just because her music doesn’t sell.
    Selena is a very wholesome girl, so get over yourself.
    You got it?
    Thanks. :)

• Sweetdisposition?

It looks good! Kinda reminds me of Emma Watson’s photoshoot for her clothing line.

• Gratsi

i though that too ROFL

• Sweetdisposition?

I love the pictures,it all looks very young and fresh.

she looks like an angel!!!

• thecolordecays.

I think this looks good!

well there are a couple of pictures of her on set and a few videos where she is signing autographs for fans who were waiting outside that set of the movie, but its not enough we need more news and more photos… sorry for my english im from spain…

the concept of the photos its just fabulous!!!!

shes unbelievable gorgeous and amazing, and loves her outfits!!!

island.B said:

AHHHHHH :)
    i need to find a K-Mart.!!
    Sel looks beautiful<33
    hi my friend!!! new icon?

• island.B

AHHHHHH :)
    i need to find a K-Mart.!!
    Sel looks beautiful<33

• island.B

May 25, 2010 @ 10:07 am

island.B said:

AHHHHHH :)
    i need to find a K-Mart.!!
    Sel looks beautiful<33
    hi my friend!!! new icon?

Hi friend :)))))
    yes new icon.do you like? :)

• wieahlbie

does anyone know if it will be in europe?

• Alexx.

AWSOME! I WISH I COULD BUY SOME WHEN IT COMES OUT!

island.B said:

May 25, 2010 @ 10:07 am

island.B said:

AHHHHHH :)
    i need to find a K-Mart.!!
    Sel looks beautiful<33
    hi my friend!!! new icon?

Hi friend :)))))
    yes new icon.do you like? :)
    of course i like it, sel always always looks so pretty and here she looks so sweet ;)