Taylor Swift FALLS Forever & Always

Taylor falls during Forever & Always in Ottawa. Thx Shelby!

• Panda Bear Love

i like taylor, but she looks like a DAMN FOOL when she fell, like she was obnoxiously dancing right before that so it made her look even more stupid when she fell.

:p

Ikr?

LOL! The video length isn’t far off from 27 seconds :D

Karma my Swifty (:

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

shame Taylor. Even though I love you swifty (:

• Julianna

oh back up, baby back up :)

doesnt ever matter, love ya taylor :)
    cute fall. heh. :P

Lmao.

• Kourtney

funny.

• xJonasXCandyx

.Lmao.

• TSLove

She got up fast! lol.She’s socuteIloveher

• Joss

LOL SoOoO FuNnY!!!She’s an AWESOME perfomer!! I would LOVE to come to one of her concerts!!! I Hope she would come to Denmark some day!

• Sweetdisposition?

Aww, she got back up fast though ;)

• Kisses from Hollywood

falls when she perform forever and always… thats, weird..

• EASYMAC.

lol. i first thought she was going to go all beyonce on us and fall down the stairs. ha. still love ya girl.

• steph4dougie

Dude that was so awesome haha I love Taylor Swifts music but I just hate what she did to Joe on The Ellen which makes me dilike(not hate)her and like people said KARMA haha love it :D

• dont jugde

LOL hahah i love you tay :)

• thecolordecays.

LOL! The video length isn’t far off from 27 seconds :D

LOL
    You’re so funny!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

STILL on tour! Isnt she tired..?

• steph4dougie

Dude that was so awesome haha I love Taylor Swifts music but I just didn’t like what she did to Joe on Ellen which makes me dislike her and like people said KARMA haha love it :D

aww poor taylor. love her,

• Sayesha

Everyone falls during concerts. Beyonce did, Rihanna did, and now Taylor. It happens…she looked so cute!

At least it wasn’t as bad as Joe Jonas falling during the American Music Awards which was watched by millions of people. Hahaha now THAT was embarrassing.

• OhMyMiley

oops. :( hope she’s okay! x3

stay in school and get more than a 9th grade education

stay in school and get more than a 9th grade education sweetie

stay in school, you sound ignorant

bitch :)

oxoemmaoxo said:

Oh my J your here! hiiiyyaa

Hi : )
    U ok?

Yup thx you?
    Yeah But I’m pretty sure I failed my Welsh writing test :(

Amen to that! Tell it like it is she’s a bitch

• TSLove

I’m now think its fair for them to say karma is a bitch.Tswift fans were saying karma is a bitch about Camilla dumping Joe and him crying on stage.

• - Blair Waldorf -

lol, poor Taylor.

• SoRawSUgAr

I remember that I’ve falls from stairs, and damn thats hurt I cant feel my ass, shes totally strong to get up that fast
    I don’t know why but her falling reminds me of justin Bieber walking into a door, I walked into a glass door once

• TSLove

Just because you put a curse in youre comment doesn’t make you seem mature and doesn’t make youre side of the arguement stronger or right.

(replying to this) – May 25, 2010 @ 09:29 am
    Danger-ous said:
    (replying to this) – May 25, 2010 @ 09:08 am
    Kisses from Hol… said:

thecolordecays. said:

Sayesha said:

He fell on ‘broken glass’ too…uh-oh!

And wasn’t they performing “SOS”? What a coincidence!
    I remember that one, he said thats he was bledding
    He was bleeding and got stitches.
    SMH… that boy and his stitches. Lmao.
    Poor guy.

• Kisses from Hollywood

SoRawSUgAr said:

I thought same, maybe because that both freaking funny XD( and kinda stupid especially bieber)

• Your Love is my Drug

Calm down Taylor stan. its gonna be ok.

Sorry to Taylor fans but honestly I hate the way she portrays herself as a fucking angel. She isn’t a damn saint and she well deserved this.

• TSLove

How is she being a stan? Seriously.Youre the one who needs to calm down.

• YouKnowYouLoveMe

Karma for what? you people are fucking dumb

• TSLove

Maybe if OU would stop posting these kind of things and all the interviews that she has talked about her life before fame you would see she didn’t deserve this.Its not a big deal she fell.This is the first time she fell on this tour.You’re making her falling like its a HUGE deal.

• girl :)

• TSLove

For writing the song and performing it.

May 25, 2010 @ 08:59 am
    thecolordecays. said:

LOL! The video length isn’t far off from 27 seconds :D

LOL
    You’re so funny!
    Was that sarcasm, dear Frankie? Haha.

• TSLove

• SoRawSUgAr

I know this has nothing to do with Taylor but WHO is shawty?

• Julianna

WOW. teenies.

• oxoemmaoxo

Karama is a bitch.

WOW. teenies.
    they’re everywhere haha

• Kourtney

she fell during a performance, a lot of people do it. the good thing is she got back up like nothing happened, and didn’t hurt herself. it isn’t karma for anything. grow up people.

Karama is a bitch.
    Oh my J your here! hiiiyyaa

• TSLove

Hahaha everyone saying its karma has a jonas icon :)EDIT:NEVER MIND

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lmao.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lmaoooooo.
    Aw.

• oxoemmaoxo

Oh my J your here! hiiiyyaa

Hi : )

• SoRawSUgAr

Hahaha everyone saying its karma has a jonas icon :)
    Oh ye i just realised

Oh my J your here! hiiiyyaa

Hi : )
    U ok?

• oxoemmaoxo

Oh my J your here! hiiiyyaa

Hi : )
    U ok?

Yup thx you?

• Kisses from Hollywood

_________________

Why the fuck are you getting so fired up about it?

Christ sakes….

Disdain said:

Come on, it’s Drake time!

SAY SOMETHING!

________________

I had Drake time yesterday. Today I’m having Glee/Britney time :D

Whaaa……?

I was playing a joke! xD
    I’m never this moody LMAO. You’re just fun(:
    Always so innocent and fun. ;p

I love you… :D

May 25, 2010 @ 10:30 am
    Panda Bear Love said:
    Okay, Riley. I just really want to end this with a good note, alright?

I’m sorry, I’m just laughing right now. Don’t be freaked, I can be Demi Lovato sometimes… Like right now :p

I’m playing with you! xD Can’t you see it dude?

No but seriously. You can have friends, I’m not yo momma so I can ban you LMFAO. (:
    Be yourself love. I love joking with you. You’re always so innocent :p

Plus that wasn’t a fight. I was just trying to see if you gave a shit about me (: Which you did, lol.

I’m sorry, I’m sorry.. Forgive my childish act? :D
    Fucking hell, you scared me and it had nothing to do with me! LOL.

• Panda Bear Love

Fucking hell, you scared me and it had nothing to do with me! LOL.

I’m scary? xD

• Panda Bear Love

Fucking hell, you scared me and it had nothing to do with me! LOL.

I’m scary? xD

Whaaa……?

I was playing a joke! xD
    I’m never this moody LMAO. You’re just fun(:
    Always so innocent and fun. ;p

I love you… :D

I love you to but WTFF? That wasn’t funny! I thought you hated me! I was scared!

• Disdain

Okay, Riley. I just really want to end this with a good note, alright?

I’m playing with you! xD Can’t you see it dude?

Be yourself love. I love joking with you. You’re always so innocent :p

I’m sorry, I’m sorry.. Forgive my childish act? :D
    Fucking hell, you scared me and it had nothing to do with me! LOL.
    Man Hibzzy I know!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

love me, hate me but cant you see what i see?
    all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy

May 25, 2010 @ 10:31 am
    Panda Bear Love said:
    Why can’t we be friends? Lmao.

Me and you?
    I wasn’t being literal, I was singing a song to break the “tension”.

But hey, being friends works :D lmao.

• Panda Bear Love

LMAO, am I really that scary when I play pissed? Wonder what happens when I’m really pissed.. :o

I’m laughing so hard now! xD Sorry, sorry. I didn’t mean to.. :p

• Panda Bear Love

I wasn’t being literal, I was singing a song to break the “tension”.

But hey, being friends works :D lmao.

Sure we can xD

• Disdain

So where did Daire go? I hope I didn’t scare her off!

• Panda Bear Love

So where did Daire go? I hope I didn’t scare her off!

You scare her?! xD
    I scared everyone LMAO.

I feel lonely now. :(

May 25, 2010 @ 10:33 am
    Panda Bear Love said:
    Fucking hell, you scared me and it had nothing to do with me! LOL.

I’m scary? xD
    Well, you were.

BITCH, DO THAT AGAIN AND I’LL FUCK YOU UP.
    (My attempt at being scary)

Haha, I was feeling for Trey. I was like dayum, leave the girl alone lmao.

little misssunshinee said:

aaaaahhh britney spears is legit the best she’s my fave singer ever in the world since i was like 5 ahaha!
    ahah i love crossroads..
    ahaha it’s so cute.

__________________

Britneys my faveeeeeeeeee (Obviously :P) Crossroads is epic :D

May 25, 2010 @ 10:34 am
    Panda Bear Love said:
    I wasn’t being literal, I was singing a song to break the “tension”.

But hey, being friends works :D lmao.

Sure we can xD

Hi friend. Lol.

Got Twitter? :D

LOL. im alive :)
    i’m just trying to stop a girl from committing suicide, that’s all. nothing much :P
    i don’t think she will though. I hope not.

Well, you were.

BITCH, DO THAT AGAIN AND I’LL FUCK YOU UP.
    (My attempt at being scary)

Haha, I was feeling for Trey. I was like dayum, leave the girl alone lmao.

If you see me go Demi Lovato, then it means I’m playing :p I’m usually smiley all the time LMAO xD

She’s just fun to joke around with :p She’s always so innocent and sweet, it’s making me die from laughter :p

But I love her.. (:

You scare her?! xD
    I scared everyone LMAO.

_______________

You scared me a bit too x)

• -Hibz-

Is it a Jonas free day for OU or something?!

But yeah I was scared too ;o

Hi friend. Lol.

Got Twitter? :D

Hey FRIEND :D
    Yeah I do :p http://twitter.com/SmileyyRileyy

You?

• Panda Bear Love

You scared me a bit too x)

Okay, I can be a good actress then xD

Okay, seriously people? I go Demi Lovato and ya’ll get scared of me.. :o

Tsk, tsk, I shouldn’t be so Demi Lovato often.. I don’t wanna be Sherlock LMAO.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Anything interesting today?
    Yesterday was the most epic day for me on OU…so much drama for one day. You could write a novel.

May 25, 2010 @ 10:38 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    You scare her?! xD
    I scared everyone LMAO.

_______________

You scared me a bit too x)
    Think imma call her ‘Raging Riley’.

• little misssunshinee

omg what’s ur fave britney song??!!??
    ahh i loooveee lucky.
    and womanizer.
    aaaaaaannnd well pretty much all of her songs..lmaooo!! she needs to go back on tourrr! ahhhh!

• Maralovelovelove

haha ah, i love her. i also love how liz just stood there and laughed at her xD

& shut up about this “karma” shit. leave her alone.

lmfao, that’s what you get taylor–that’s what you freakin get.

• Rachel

ROFL Poor Taylor, but she got up really quick and karma has arrived! JK or am I…

• weirdo

bhahahahaha :P

FRONT ROW IN TORONTO, HERES HER SINGING FOREVER AND ALWAYS RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!! she didnt fall hahaa

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

lol thats funnyy

• Orla

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA :)

its so hilarious, cuz she dances so overboard, and its hilarious, <3 tay swifty

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Awwwwwh! She had been SOOOO flawless on stage! Poor Taylor :( Oh well, she got up fast, and recovered :) At least she didnt completely wipe out like Demi Lovato :P haha

• cheaperbythedozen

haha epic fail Taylor!

• DaBombsFul

its called karma bitch!

• Cesi.

Haha, Forever & Always. Karma’s a bitch.

lmao oh well thats called karma =) hahaha

taylor keep writing, keep up the good work girl.

I love this girl <3

Hahaha I love her! I fall all the time. Its always hilarious.

I’m actually surprised this is the first time we’ve seen her fall.

HAHAHHAHA I love her :)

• I hate Taylor!(:

Haha!!!!! I hate you!!!(:

why cant i log into my account?

My god people, it isn’t karma or even embarassing. I was there and it was NO BIG DEAL! The rest of the show was still amazing!

• Danger-ous

(replying to this) – May 25, 2010 @ 09:08 am
    Kisses from Hol… said:

thecolordecays. said:

Sayesha said:

He fell on ‘broken glass’ too…uh-oh!

And wasn’t they performing “SOS”? What a coincidence!
    I remember that one, he said thats he was bledding
    He was bleeding and got stitches.

• little misssunshinee

ahah i love crossroads..
    ahaha it’s so cute.

• Panda Bear Love

No It’s not!!! I know I am little girl! Why are you feeling ignored? I never said hi to you yesterday because I didn’t notice you were back cuz you had a Nick J icon and you blended in. Then I said Hi, you weren’t satisfied. So I left it.

I’m not ignoring anyone. I just made some new…

Wait…

You know what? Everything you’re saying is true. I’m so sorry Riley. I am so sorry. I just noticed that that’s why I…

I am so sorry, Riley. OMJ.

You’re pathetic.

New post.

Disdain said:

:Disdainful
    I already posted my problems haha. :] read back there somewhere :S

Hah is that it?

WTF! why did I write ‘Disdainful’
    pffttt. i am soo out of it today.
    & about my technology project
    AND YOU KNOW WHAT SOMEONE SAID TO ME?
    ”you’d make a really crappy whore”
    i was like ;o

• HOT DAYUMMM

Taylor takes a Tumble! hahah

HEY

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Taylor takes a Tumble! hahah

LOLLLL.
    wow
    i am actually sitting here pissing myself laughing LMFAO!

May 25, 2010 @ 10:16 am
    Panda Bear Love said:
    I don’t really know the story here, but whatever she did to make you feel like you’re no longer a friend to her or whatever probably wasn’t even intentional.
    Deep breaths. Lol.

You know, you’re more calming than she’s ever gonna be trying. Oh yeah, I know she wasn’t trying. She did it already.

And she ain’t giving a shit about it.
    So, I’m like your virtual cigarette? Lol.

She gives a shit. She just apologized :)

• Disdain

I’m not ignoring anyone. I just made some new…

Wait…

I am so sorry, Riley. OMJ.

You’re pathetic.

You know what? Forget it. I was saying sorry from my heart because I just realized something about myself that you’ve just said and you call me pathetic. What am I supposed to say to you for Goodness gracious sake? Leave me alone, just please.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

HEY

Yoo’ :)

• Panda Bear Love

So, I’m like your virtual cigarette? Lol.

She gives a shit. She just apologized :)

Yes, in a bitchy and sarcastic way. YAAY, WE’RE GONNA KISS AND MAKE UP NOW!!! :D

• SoRawSUgAr

WTF! why did I write ‘Disdainful’
    pffttt. i am soo out of it today.
    & about my technology project
    AND YOU KNOW WHAT SOMEONE SAID TO ME?
    ”you’d make a really crappy whore”
    i was like ;o
    Is that an insult to u or a compliment haha

HEY

Yoo’ :)

______________

This seems to be a happy post :/

• Panda Bear Love

You call THAT an apology?
    OMJ, I’M SORRY!!

That’s sarcastic, rude and plain stupid.
    You know it. Whatever Reanar. I thought you were better than this.

The fight was stupid, but your act was idiotic. I could just forgive you right now, and move on.

This seems to be a happy post :/

Ignore it and move on, love.

May 25, 2010 @ 10:19 am
    Panda Bear Love said:
    So, I’m like your virtual cigarette? Lol.

She gives a shit. She just apologized :)

Hmm, I think I should back off before one of you shoots me.
    This fight seems to be getting touchy.

SoRawSUgAr said:

WTF! why did I write ‘Disdainful’
    pffttt. i am soo out of it today.
    & about my technology project
    AND YOU KNOW WHAT SOMEONE SAID TO ME?
    ”you’d make a really crappy whore”
    i was like ;o
    Is that an insult to u or a compliment haha

Kind of both to be honest LMAO.
    so im an awkward loner who will become and old lady with lotsa cats..
    or
    im not a whore & never will be, which is a good thing.
    so i dont really know :/ i’d rather not be a whore. lmao :]

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Ignore it and move on, love.

________________

I’m not going to get myself involved

• Panda Bear Love

Hmm, I think I should back off before one of you shoots me.
    This fight seems to be getting touchy.

Yeah, yeah. She’s getting her big girl pants on and RUNNING TO THE OTHER POST now. And her OMJ, I’M SORRY apology really helps (;

Like I said, the fight was stupid, but her little act was even more.

I feel like a retard :l
    i thought i heard someone come up the stairs, so i’m like
    ”HEY NIALL”
    -silence-

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
    spotlight on me and im ready to break
    im like a performer the dancefloor is my stage
    better be ready hope that you feel the same

• Panda Bear Love

I’m not gonna bother with shit.
    I don’t wanna be moody cause of some stupid fight.

I’m a happy person, I’m gonna stay that way. xD
    YAY, LMAO.

• Disdain

You call THAT an apology?
    OMJ, I’M SORRY!!

That’s sarcastic, rude and plain stupid.
    You know it. Whatever Reanar. I thought you were better than this.

Okay, Riley. I just really want to end this with a good note, alright?

I just really like to hang out with other people. I knew you were here yesterday and I should’ve said Hi out of respect and not when you told me to. I’m not going to act all big girl okay, I won’t be doing stupid stuff like forgetting about you guys in the band. I just don’t wanna make you upset alright? So I will just try and sit down and be my age. Okay? I wanna be your friend, Riley. I don’t wanna lose you, okay?

PullTheTrigger said:
    SoRawSUgAr said:

WTF! why did I write ‘Disdainful’
    pffttt. i am soo out of it today.
    & about my technology project
    AND YOU KNOW WHAT SOMEONE SAID TO ME?
    ”you’d make a really crappy whore”
    i was like ;o
    Is that an insult to u or a compliment haha

Kind of both to be honest LMAO.
    so im an awkward loner who will become and old lady with lotsa cats..
    or
    im not a whore & never will be, which is a good thing.
    so i dont really know :/ i’d rather not be a whore. lmao :]
    I would have probably said back “And why do you think I’d wanna be whore?” haha

May 25, 2010 @ 10:24 am
    Panda Bear Love said:
    Hmm, I think I should back off before one of you shoots me.
    This fight seems to be getting touchy.

Like I said, the fight was stupid, but her little act was even more.
    Why can’t we be friends? Lmao.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i see you lookin’ at me like im some kind of freak get up out of your seat why dont ya do something?

I feel like a retard :l
    i thought i heard someone come up the stairs, so i’m like
    ”HEY NIALL”
    -silence-

Hahah lol :P i do that sometimes

It’s called Karma!

L.M.A.O! xD

• oxoemmaoxo

oxoemmaoxo said:

Oh my J your here! hiiiyyaa

Hi : )
    U ok?

Yup thx you?
    Yeah But I’m pretty sure I failed my Welsh writing test :(

Aww don’t worry.

• Julianna

PAYBACK TAYLOR. I still love you :)

Aww don’t worry.
    Thnks. How was ur weather? Mine was nice not too hot or cold

• gingerrx.

everyone falls, there are like tons of videos with demi falling on stage(=
    i once fell down the stairs, and i screamed like a bitch(=

• Panda Bear Love

Payback for what..? I’m confused.

her song forever and always is about joe and and as she was singing it she falls, which is pacback for even singing about in the first place, get it now…

I agree, but I still love her haha just… she was a b**** when it came to joe, what kind of jealous chick would go to high lenghts to make her ex boyfriend that she obviously still love, look like a fool on natoinal tv,award ceromony,radio, and a youtube video, for her own good sake! Rediculous! Ugh

LONELY. I’M MISS LONELY I’M ALL ON MY OWWNNNNNN *HIGH PITCH NOTE haha*

• Panda Bear Love

Think imma call her ‘Raging Riley’.

That’s a epic name (;

Just because you put a curse in youre comment doesn’t make you seem mature and doens’t make youre side of the arguement stronger or right.
    ______________

What kind of arguement?
    I only asked one question, that’s all I have typed in this post.

• TSLove

Oh,I thought you were the anom who posted the first comment.Sorry.

• oxoemmaoxo

Aww don’t worry.
    Thnks. How was ur weather? Mine was nice not too hot or cold

same it was nice and windy.

doesn’t it hurt when over 7 years of friendship goes down the drain?:/

May 25, 2010 @ 10:39 am
    Hi friend. Lol.

Got Twitter? :D

Hey FRIEND :D
    Yeah I do :p http://twitter.com/SmileyyRileyy

You?
    Smiley Riley? Oh, the irony. :P

Yup!

well don’t ‘just say’ shut your mouth if you have nothing nice to say!

ha well maybe if she wasnt have a seizure she wouldnt have fell. just sayin.

• SoRawSUgAr

And then when Justin walks out! haha i laughed loads.

• Kisses from Hollywood

SoRawSUgAr said:

And then when Justin walks out! haha i laughed loads.
    hahaha me too, he’s like a kindergarten kid. I laugh soo hard..

Panda Bear Love said:

Think imma call her ‘Raging Riley’.

That’s a epic name (;

or Roaring Riley.
    oh my god. fail on my part. lmfao.

Anything interesting today?
    yEAH i KNow that DemI Lovato post was epic with our comments haha

Smiley Riley? Oh, the irony. :P

Yup!

Oh hush! xD I’m following you now LOL. (:

sophieee said:

karma’s a bitch.

And what did she do?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

May 25, 2010 @ 10:39 am
    -Hibz- said:

Is it a Jonas free day for OU or something?!

I think after all the drama yesterday today is jonas free day.

What the hell was the rumour about joe having twins? o_O

oxoemmaoxo said:

Aww don’t worry.
    Thnks. How was ur weather? Mine was nice not too hot or cold

same it was nice and windy.
    We had discuss in P.E

I need to watch my Eastenders! I’ve got like a weeks worth recorded :3

• oxoemmaoxo

oxoemmaoxo said:

Aww don’t worry.
    Thnks. How was ur weather? Mine was nice not too hot or cold

same it was nice and windy.
    We had discuss in P.E

Aw un lucky you had P.E

• picstoburn

aww lol

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

STILL on tour! Isnt she tired..?

She Performs for the people who love her, her fans. but to answer that question, Of course she gets tired

or Roaring Riley.
    oh my god. fail on my part. lmfao.

How about
    I’ll Beat Yo Ass If You Don’t Shut Up Now Riley? (:

I kid, I kid! :D

May 25, 2010 @ 10:43 am
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    May 25, 2010 @ 10:39 am
    -Hibz- said:

Is it a Jonas free day for OU or something?!

I think after all the drama yesterday today is jonas free day.

What the hell was the rumour about joe having twins? o_O
    I know! But hey, if it’s true.. I’m taking one of those damn clones >=]

I’ll be right back!

• Julianna

Dangg.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Anything interesting today?
    yEAH i KNow that DemI Lovato post was epic with our comments haha

Ikr? I still cont forget it LOL

or Roaring Riley.
    oh my god. fail on my part. lmfao.

How about
    I’ll Beat Yo Ass If You Don’t Shut Up Now Riley? (:

I kid, I kid! :D

LOL.
    I’m Dangerous Daire
    or Dazzling Daire
    Dim Daire
    Diarrhoea Daire
    Doodle Daire
    Dumbo Daire
    wow. my name is unfortunate.
    DELIGHTFUL DAIRE!

May 25, 2010 @ 10:43 am
    Smiley Riley? Oh, the irony. :P

Yup!

Oh hush! xD I’m following you now LOL. (:
    Lol, I saw. I followed back :D

I’m diggin’ your icon. Very.. Idk. Chill?

OH, THE IRONY!

LMAO alright, I’ll stop.

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Anything interesting today?
    yEAH i KNow that DemI Lovato post was epic with our comments haha

Ikr? I still cont forget it LOL
    Sadly xoemmaox left earlier :(

nickjonas Good day everyone!
    19 minutes ago via TinyTwitter

ddlovato Holaaaaa! Buenos dias Colombia! :)
    11 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Nemi. ;)

May 25, 2010 @ 10:46 am
    PullTheTrigger said:

or Roaring Riley.
    oh my god. fail on my part. lmfao.

How about
    I’ll Beat Yo Ass If You Don’t Shut Up Now Riley? (:

I kid, I kid! :D

LOL.
    I’m Dangerous Daire
    or Dazzling Daire
    Dim Daire
    Diarrhoea Daire
    Doodle Daire
    Dumbo Daire
    wow. my name is unfortunate.
    DELIGHTFUL DAIRE!
    How about Truth or Daire?

…See what I did there? xD

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Hibz- said:

May 25, 2010 @ 10:43 am
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    May 25, 2010 @ 10:39 am
    -Hibz- said:

Is it a Jonas free day for OU or something?!

I think after all the drama yesterday today is jonas free day.

What the hell was the rumour about joe having twins? o_O
    I know! But hey, if it’s true.. I’m taking one of those damn clones >=]

haha Good for you! That lady in the interview sounded a little creepy to me though like she couldnt wait to get all of the ‘news’ out. I dunno if I should believe it or not, or maybe we’ll all just wait 3 weeks….

little misssunshinee said:

omg what’s ur fave britney song??!!??
    ahh i loooveee lucky.
    and womanizer.

_________________

Oh gosh I love too many! But 3, Everytime, Stronger are probaly a few of my favorites :) She needs to go on tour again! I didnt get to see her last time :(

May 25, 2010 @ 10:49 am
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    Hibz- said:

May 25, 2010 @ 10:43 am
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    May 25, 2010 @ 10:39 am
    -Hibz- said:

Is it a Jonas free day for OU or something?!

I think after all the drama yesterday today is jonas free day.

What the hell was the rumour about joe having twins? o_O
    I know! But hey, if it’s true.. I’m taking one of those damn clones >=]

She sounded VERY sure of herself. I don’t like to completely disregard rumors, though. I’m a ‘wait and see’ kinda gal.
    That does seem really out there though.

May 25, 2010 @ 10:49 am

May 25, 2010 @ 10:46 am
    PullTheTrigger said:

or Roaring Riley.
    oh my god. fail on my part. lmfao.

How about
    I’ll Beat Yo Ass If You Don’t Shut Up Now Riley? (:

I kid, I kid! :D

LOL.
    I’m Dangerous Daire
    or Dazzling Daire
    Dim Daire
    Diarrhoea Daire
    Doodle Daire
    Dumbo Daire
    wow. my name is unfortunate.
    DELIGHTFUL DAIRE!
    How about Truth or Daire?

…See what I did there? xD

Yessssaaaa.
    but you pronounce is Dara.
    so now it sounds like’
    Truth or Dara?
    LMAO. wow

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Hello people. Im so bored.

Sorry, I’m back… hi :P

CaliSun! Hiiii :D

LOL. im alive :)
    i don’t think she will though. I hope not.

WHaT! Really? OMJ seriously?

May 25, 2010 @ 10:10 am
    Disdain said:
    May 25, 2010 @ 10:07 am
    Panda Bear Love said:
    I know you are being serious, and I’m being serious too. Why are you upset with me?

Because you act like you don’t give a fuck about anyone, and you got yourself a new pair of friends and forgot about everyone else, and yesterday you didn’t even say hello to me. You were like this for the past week. That’s what’s pissing me off.

Where the fuck is the Reanar I love?
    Whoa, relax. :/
    You still call me Trey, right? JC
    Well, yeah if you don’t mind :D

Hey, are you alright..? :/

Yeah lol now I am :P

May 25, 2010 @ 10:51 am
    PullTheTrigger said:
    May 25, 2010 @ 10:49 am

May 25, 2010 @ 10:46 am
    PullTheTrigger said:

or Roaring Riley.
    oh my god. fail on my part. lmfao.

How about
    I’ll Beat Yo Ass If You Don’t Shut Up Now Riley? (:

I kid, I kid! :D

LOL.
    I’m Dangerous Daire
    or Dazzling Daire
    Dim Daire
    Diarrhoea Daire
    Doodle Daire
    Dumbo Daire
    wow. my name is unfortunate.
    DELIGHTFUL DAIRE!
    How about Truth or Daire?

…See what I did there? xD

Yessssaaaa.
    but you pronounce is Dara.
    so now it sounds like’
    Truth or Dara?
    LMAO. wow
    Oohh. Damn, I thought I had something there.
    You can be Dara the explorer.. Dora’s cousin. Lol.

• SoRawSUgAr

BYEEEEE GUYS TOOO BORED RIGHT NOW AND I FEEL LONELY ON HERE :( I’m gonna get a new icon pic

• Disdain

Why have I done 4 posts in a row?

Bye :P

• Disdain

Hello people. Im so bored.

Hey. Wat up?

Yessssaaaa.
    but you pronounce is Dara.
    so now it sounds like’
    Truth or Dara?
    LMAO. wow
    Oohh. Damn, I thought I had something there.
    You can be Dara the explorer.. Dora’s cousin. Lol.

OMFG DARA THE EXPLORER!
    ilikeit.
    or dairetard.
    daratard. yahknowww.

• Its called Jaylor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHHHAAAHHHAAAHHAA
    Thats the best thing thing that happend since Jemi broke up. And when Ellen scared her and she fell.
    Will you guys stop bitching about the past and all that karma bull shiyt. I luv ma clumsy Taylor and btw joe is so not a bitch…

• Gabriella

she fell gracefully!! I love her so much! perfect rolemodel for young girls everywhere! you go Taylor Swift..you go guuuurrrrl

• Its called Jaylor

Gabriella said:

You tell’em Gurrllll !!

• Gabriella

LOL LOL LOL. I’m reading back on my comment and cringing because I’m from England and saying ‘you go gurrl’ just doesn’t sound right in an English accent :S

lol
    and the fact that she fell during Forever and
    Always is even funnier.

haha.
    karma is going to hit joe next he’s a bitch
    __
    I can not wait

Adam Lambert fell on stage at an award show aswell but hardly anyone spotted it, they were more focused on him kissing a guy

Aw un lucky you had P.E
    Yeah but luckily we had discuss not the 1500 metre. We played truth or Dare on the bus and at lunch, I had to kiss a girl on the cheek and a boy on the hand haha

Come on in all this Joe is the bitch. Not only he broke up with her in a awful way but still he wrote much better which was a huge burn to her and he acts like ‘yeah we are cool’ shit and he did the same to Demi yesterday. Deal with it JOE is an ass.

• Julianna

I’m watching Full House. I still love that show.

FORMSPRING! FORMSPRING :DDDD

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAYYYYYY!

I lurf ta spam. Haha such a dumbass bitch, I am :D:D:D

• oxoemmaoxo

Aw un lucky you had P.E

lol i played that today i had to kiss this guy,he’s quite hot lol.

But I don’t mind :D
    So, how’s everyone doing?

May 25, 2010 @ 09:44 am
    Kay.

• Disdain

:P I love I love Joe’s two bebesh!

I lurf ta spam. Haha cuch a bitch, I am :D:D:D
    Is that a new pic? Where Taylor Lautner gone :(

I remember that. I didn’t even realize it. With his strange shows you never know if he fell or if it was planned to be that way.

GAWD DON’T SHLEEP!

I lurf ta spam. Haha cuch a bitch, I am :D:D:D
    Is that a new pic? Where Taylor Lautner gone :(
    Yup I get one every 24 hours. Sorry heheh :P

___________________

lol, what?

• SoRawSUgAr

lol i played that today i had to kiss this guy,he’s quite hot lol.
    OOOOhhhh nice. At the game we played at lunch I had to scream out in the middle of the athletics field “I’m a lettuce leaf” haha

• Shelby

Hey, sorry to tay fans that thought this was offensive! Im the one who sent it in, so clearly im a fan (why would i go to her concert if i wasnt?). I sent it to OU to show that Taylor is a strong and great performer. Didnt miss a beat and got jumped right back up. Show was AMAZING.

• SoRawSUgAr

hahaha me too, he’s like a kindergarten kid. I laugh soo hard..
    I’d love to have him as a little brother, even though he’s older haha

• Disdain

Daire (PullTheTrigger) makez me laugh. Seriously.

I lurf ta spam. Haha cuch a bitch, I am :D:D:D
    Is that a new pic? Where Taylor Lautner gone :(
    Yup I get one every 24 hours. Sorry heheh :P
    I can’t seem to get rid of mine :( I’m so attached

May 25, 2010 @ 09:49 am
    ___________________

lol, what?
    Just a load of trash. Pay no mind to the irrelevant comment. Lol.

• Mandy

Funny.. but i was waiting to her fall out the stage |: Need something that make her stop with her “music” and back home… The world doesn’t need crazy fake bitches like this one.
    Still..Karma u idiot :P

May 25, 2010 @ 09:49 am
    ___________________

lol, what?
    Just a load of trash. Pay no mind to the irrelevant comment. Lol.
    :D:D:D

I lurf ta spam. Haha cuch a bitch, I am :D:D:D
    Is that a new pic? Where Taylor Lautner gone :(
    Yup I get one every 24 hours. Sorry heheh :P
    I can’t seem to get rid of mine :( I’m so attached
    Hah don’t worry I love it <3

• -Hibz-

OceanUp, I’m literally falling asleep. Post something!

• Kisses from Hollywood

SoRawSUgAr said:

hahaha me too, he’s like a kindergarten kid. I laugh soo hard..
    I’d love to have him as a little brother, even though he’s older haha
    yea, he’s one year older than me but I always thinking he’s younger, and I feel like a pedophille if I had a crush on him

• Danger-ous

May 25, 2010 @ 09:42 am

haha.
    karma is going to hit joe next he’s a bitch
    Actually, it sounds like you are.

Karma works both ways my friend, it can be good as well. Seeing as he did nothing wrong, I’m sure he’ll be fine. Have a great day!

• Julianna

• Its called Jaylor

It’s 4:00 in the morning. Why aren’t I asleep?! D:

its 7:01 here. xD

May 25, 2010 @ 10:57 am
    PullTheTrigger said:
    Yessssaaaa.
    but you pronounce is Dara.
    so now it sounds like’
    Truth or Dara?
    LMAO. wow
    Oohh. Damn, I thought I had something there.
    You can be Dara the explorer.. Dora’s cousin. Lol.

OMFG DARA THE EXPLORER!
    ilikeit.
    or dairetard.
    daratard. yahknowww.
    Yeah, go take your meds sweetie. Lmao.

• SYTYCD

I love this girl<3

and karma for what? writing a song about her douchebag of an ex boyfriend.

• dont jugde

It’s 4:00 in the morning. Why aren’t I asleep?! D:

its 7:01 here. xD

^ are you from england?

• PullTheTrigger

SO this is where everybody is

• oxoemmaoxo

SoRawSUgAr said:

lol i played that today i had to kiss this guy,he’s quite hot lol.

LOL,that must be embarassing.

I’m just gonna repost my problems onto this post. im so pissed off today :@

• PullTheTrigger

PFFT. im so stressed. for my technology project which is like 50% of our exam, & im gonna fail the written part, but anyway, about it, SOMEONE KEEPS STEALING MY STUFF. first my circuit, then my mirror card, then my L.E.D, now my BASE. SO NOW MY ‘TECHNOLOGY PROJECT’ IS A PIECE OF BENT PLASTIC. GR.

IM BACK hee hee

• PullTheTrigger

OH. and i got told to go die yesterday. lovelyyyyy. i was sticking up for a 12 year old whose being bullied :/ im paranoid about death to be honest. yeah anyway. exams start in 2 days i have no fawking idea what to study :/

I’m just gonna repost my problems onto this post. im so pissed off today :@
    Aww okay I’m ready. Oh and hai! I was just talking about you hah!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

OU is acting so gay for me. The second page of this topic wont load arghhhh

• Panda Bear Love

Aww okay I’m ready. Oh and hai! I was just talking about you hah!

Hey, you still remember me? Or your fucking band? Or did you forget about everyone in a day?

• Disdain

Omj Something like that happened to me today and yesterday! And you know why? Because I have extensions in my hair. Bitches don’t like weave, like I said yesterday.

• SoRawSUgAr

LOL,that must be embarassing.
    Not really, we have nicknames for eachother, and they’re all vegetable except for my friend Georgina who’s a shrub haha

• Disdain

Aww okay I’m ready. Oh and hai! I was just talking about you hah!

I still do remember you. I still do remember the band. Calm down and just leave me alone, mkay?

I lurf ta spam. Haha cuch a bitch, I am :D:D:D
    Is that a new pic? Where Taylor Lautner gone :(
    Yup I get one every 24 hours. Sorry heheh :P
    I can’t seem to get rid of mine :( I’m so attached
    Hah don’t worry I love it <3
    Awww thanks

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Okay, these people need help.

“we don’t want to be friends with the people of this world”

Wtf?
    Wierd.

Disdain said:

what the heccckkk ;o
    i love weave.
    just remember; bitches get stitches. <3

Oh, look who grew a pair(;
    Seriously Reanar, don’t bullshit. I’m serious with you.

Hahahahaahahahah mwahhahahah heh *chokes*

May 25, 2010 @ 10:00 am
    Panda Bear Love said:
    Aww okay I’m ready. Oh and hai! I was just talking about you hah!

o.O

Oh, look who grew a pair(;
    Seriously Reanar, don’t bullshit. I’m serious with you.

• Kisses from Hollywood

thats almost karma for me to laugh again and again when I watch this, I almost fall from my chair :(

:L

Kisses from Hol… said:
    SoRawSUgAr said:

hahaha me too, he’s like a kindergarten kid. I laugh soo hard..
    I’d love to have him as a little brother, even though he’s older haha
    Hahaha, my friend loves him and her chinese horoscope said ” You should end up with someone born in 1994″ haha Justin Bieber. She went nuts

• Disdain

Hahah what does this :L mean?

May 25, 2010 @ 10:00 am
    Panda Bear Love said:
    Aww okay I’m ready. Oh and hai! I was just talking about you hah!

o.O

O.o lmao?

• island.B

awhhh Tay.

• oxoemmaoxo

SoRawSUgAr said:

LOL,that must be embarassing.

My nickname is beary :/

Disdain said:

Hahah what does this :L mean?

a laughing face? :P i think

• Panda Bear Love

Where the fuck is the Reanar I love?

PullTheTrigger said:

May 25, 2010 @ 10:00 am
    Panda Bear Love said:
    Aww okay I’m ready. Oh and hai! I was just talking about you hah!

o.O

O.o lmao?

So, anyways. What happened! I wanna know!

• SoRawSUgAr

SHAWTY?! WHO THE HELL IS SHAWTY JUSTIN?!

• Disdain

Where the fuck is the Reanar I love?
    Oh is that why?

Cool, then so why i’m pissed is not as bad as why you are.

May 25, 2010 @ 10:07 am
    Panda Bear Love said:

Where the fuck is the Reanar I love?
    Whoa, relax. :/

• Disdain

SHAWTY?! WHO THE HELL IS SHAWTY JUSTIN?!

I know man. :C

May 25, 2010 @ 10:07 am
    Panda Bear Love said:

Where the fuck is the Reanar I love?
    Whoa, relax. :/
    You still call me Trey, right? JC

Oh is that why?

Cool, then so why i’m pissed is not as bad as why you are.

See? You don’t give a fuck about anything lately. Don’t act like some big girl.

Act like the little girl you are. I’ve built a big ass wall with you, I wanna break it. But you obviously don’t.

Everything’s a joke to you, eh?

oxoemmaoxo said:
    SoRawSUgAr said:

LOL,that must be embarassing.

My nickname is beary :/
    cool. Someone who was being a b!tch to us about not getting a nickname said “I wanna be broccoli!” and I kinda whispered to my friend “Yeah cuz no one likes broccoli” haha

Whoa, relax. :/

How can I be relaxed when she’s pushing me off a cliff with her little big girl act?

• little misssunshinee

ahaha omg she is soooo cutee!
    that was funny.
    i love when people fall ahahaha!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Disdain said:

CaliSun! Hiiii :D

Hiiii! Disdainnn!! I’ve been wanting to come to the 2nd page for a while now so that I could finally say hii to u LOL but it wouldnt load o_O now finally it does! haha

How r uu??

Happy becuz of yesterday like most of us LOL??

• Julianna

is Ou still dead?

• thecolordecays.

When love knocks you down, you gotta get back up…when it knocks you down, knocks you down!”

• thecolordecays.

Sayesha said:

He fell on ‘broken glass’ too…uh-oh!

And wasn’t they performing “SOS”? What a coincidence!

• Kisses from Hollywood

thecolordecays. said:

Sayesha said:

He fell on ‘broken glass’ too…uh-oh!

And wasn’t they performing “SOS”? What a coincidence!
    I remember that one, he said thats he was bledding

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Disdain said:

Hello people. Im so bored.

Hey. Wat up?

Nothing much. My mums not in my room today so i can be online in peace. It was sooo frickin annoying yesteday when suddenly ALL this news breaks and my mum keeps talking and talking LOL and I cant even tell her to stop haha

I love ur new Icon <3

• Julianna

A moment, a love
    A dream, a laugh
    A kiss, a cry
    Our rights, our wrongs
    A moment, a love
    A dream, a laugh
    A moment, a love
    A dream, a laugh

aw…

Hahah..
    She’s so funny and what i like about her that she keeps smiling during that fall! :)
    So sweet of her.

Good. I hate that bitch. Hope she falls off the stage next.

haha.
    karma is going to hit joe next he’s a bitch.

• thecolordecays.

Kisses from Hol… said:

thecolordecays. said:

Sayesha said:

He fell on ‘broken glass’ too…uh-oh!

And wasn’t they performing “SOS”? What a coincidence!
    I remember that one, he said thats he was bledding

He was bleeding!

Oh gosh, it was horrible…I think he sold those pants he was wearing too!

• Kisses from Hollywood

thecolordecays. said:

Kisses from Hol… said:

thecolordecays. said:

Sayesha said:

He fell on ‘broken glass’ too…uh-oh!

And wasn’t they performing “SOS”? What a coincidence!
    I remember that one, he said thats he was bledding

He was bleeding!

Oh gosh, it was horrible…I think he sold those pants he was wearing too!
    who will buy that pants?

Haha! Idiot!

• TSLove

Lol! Just because he is

Joe Jonas

Prince of the teens She has to make exception to him about not writing a song about him?

May 25, 2010 @ 10:10 am
    Disdain said:
    May 25, 2010 @ 10:07 am
    Panda Bear Love said:

Where the fuck is the Reanar I love?
    Whoa, relax. :/
    You still call me Trey, right? JC
    Well, yeah if you don’t mind :D

Hey, are you alright..? :/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA………….no. I love those moments

• oxoemmaoxo

But i love broccoli. : (

:Disdainful
    I already posted my problems haha. :] read back there somewhere :S

May 25, 2010 @ 10:11 am
    Whoa, relax. :/

Deep breaths. Lol.

But i love broccoli. : (
    awww don’t worry, we were making a joke, one of our friends said that lol. We all burst out laughing so now that person is broccoli soup haha

Oh is that why?

Cool, then so why i’m pissed is not as bad as why you are.

See? You don’t give a fuck about anything lately. Don’t act like some big girl.

Everything’s a joke to you, eh?

I’m not ignoring anyone. I just made some new…

Wait…

I am so sorry, Riley. OMJ.

:Disdainful
    I already posted my problems haha. :] read back there somewhere :S

Hah is that it?

Deep breaths. Lol.

And she ain’t giving a shit about it.

• SoRawSUgAr

eenie meenie minny moe catch a spider by it’s toe, if it bites let it go eenie meenie minny moe! THATS HOW U SING IT JUSTIN AND SEAN

I’M BAACK!! :D
    Who missed Raging Riley? <3

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I watched Crossroads last night but It was like midnight and I was really tired so I feel asleep just after the bit where theyre singing N Sync in the car(;

• sophieee

karma’s a bitch.

• Disdain

Come on, it’s Drake time!

SAY SOMETHING!

• Panda Bear Love

Okay, Riley. I just really want to end this with a good note, alright?

I’m playing with you! xD Can’t you see it dude?

Be yourself love. I love joking with you. You’re always so innocent :p

I’m sorry, I’m sorry.. Forgive my childish act? :D

• Disdain

See ya at the crossroad, crossroad, crossroad… hahah :P

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR.
    DROP BEATS, NOT BOMBS.

• luvEVANA

hahaha lol got to lover her

omfg. -melts-
    ”with you, i would probably kill myself”
    AWWWWHS.
    well that’s a bit much. but that girl whose being bullied said that. what a sweetheart :’)

• Panda Bear Love

Why can’t we be friends? Lmao.

Me and you?

• Disdain

Okay, Riley. I just really want to end this with a good note, alright?

I’m playing with you! xD Can’t you see it dude?

Be yourself love. I love joking with you. You’re always so innocent :p

I’m sorry, I’m sorry.. Forgive my childish act? :D
    Whaaa……?

• Disdain

This Is agonising… Hibz and Frankie I’m gon’ be on you asses tomorrowz!