Brenda Song Armani Exchange AMAZING

brenda-cassie-armani-22

Brenda Song & Cassie Scerbo @ Armani Exchange Disco Glam party in LA.

• Chelsea-Rose

Julianna said:
    Yupp, strangely they are. I’m not sure when they started though. You can google them, you’ll see them holding hands at a Nylon party.
    It’s so weird :S

——————–

I can’t belive it. Brenda can do soooooooo much better! Shes beautiful and talented and he is just annoying and ugly.

============

I agree. Maybe he’s really nice? I don’t know, since I don’t know him. Some girls just love tattoos :/

Maybe she gets paid to act like his boyfriend (A)
    ———————————
    haha maybe everyone should get paid to go out with that family.

I forgot about Trace until now. Blah, she is SO beautiful<3

• Julianna

————————-

Lol MAYBE. And one of those kind of girls are Demi..to me guys like that looks disgusting…. :/. Oh and btw I’m in love with your icon<3

thecolordecays. said:

Brenda is stunning!

And she can date Trace if she wants…he might be a nice guy!

Do you even know him, seen any of his interviews? So you really can’t say!

I saw him once on a livechat (: and actually
    I think he was pretty okay and sweet ^^
    so yeah, who are we to say he’s stupid or anything! (: Agree with you!

• Chelsea-Rose

Julianna said:

————————-

==================

She is, but I’m not surprised. Other than Joe, Demi’s male choices freak me out :)
    I agree! I don’t like tattoos on guys. Well, not HUGE ones coloured in. Little black ones, are acceptable :)
    Aww, thanks! Likewise, yours is so pretty! ;D

• GoldenGal9311

Love the look!

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Isn’t she lovely ? Lolz
    she looks stunning !

OMGGGG SHE LOOKS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WE LOVE YOU BRENDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• thecolordecays.

thecolordecays. said:

Brenda is stunning!

And she can date Trace if she wants…he might be a nice guy!

Do you even know him, seen any of his interviews? So you really can’t say!

I saw him once on a livechat (: and actually
    I think he was pretty okay and sweet ^^
    so yeah, who are we to say he’s stupid or anything! (: Agree with you!

Thank you!

And he may not be the best looking guy but it’s really NOT all about looks either!

• Julianna

Chelsea-Rose said:

What does she see in Trace? Bleh.

they’re dating?!?!?!?! since whennn?????

brenda song is so fcking pretty!

• AskTaylor

Gorgeous:)

• thecolordecays.

Brenda is stunning!

And she can date Trace if she wants…he might be a nice guy!

Do you even know him, seen any of his interviews? So you really can’t say!

• Chelsea-Rose

Julianna said:
    Chelsea-Rose said:

What does she see in Trace? Bleh.

they’re dating?!?!?!?! since whennn?????

================

It’s so weird :S

since 2 weeks ago.. don’t you read news?

• Signal The Skies

I love her!
    omg Trace Cyrus is ugly why is she with him? xD

• Kristel

Maybe she gets paid to act like his boyfriend (A)

haha, no. Just kidding (:

I don’t hate Trace, I actually think he’s okay.
    But whatever, who am I to say what he is right ;p
    As long as she’s happy with him

• picstoburn

lol she could get any guy she wanted and she choose horsecyrus. did you lose a bet Brenda?

• aaliyahnoelle

May 26, 2010 @ 09:54 am
    aaliyahnoelle said:

im sitting here wondering where in the hell this cassie scerbo chick is from and then im like BRING IT ON…

my mom thinks im crazy for yelling out bring it on randomly
    your profile says you are part samoan :)
    im full :) nice to see there are other samoans who like to gossip.lol

thank you. i love my samoan heritage. nice to know there are other samoans on here too.

• island.B

Signal The Skies said:

I love her!
    omg Trace Cyrus is ugly why is she with him? xD
    maybe shes going blind XD

• BBB777z

UK supplier of Prom dresses, ball gowns & evening dresses. Exclusive prom dresses with UK next day delivery. Try dresses on at home
    Cheap Evening Dressesyyuu

• Julianna

It’s so weird :S

——————–

I saw him in concert. Blah-blah so happytobemileyssister blah, blah. Those people judge. I saw him in person, a whole new depth. He sounded genuine and like a truly nice, energetic, passionate man whose years of life have taught him that there are things you should do to express yourself and they should not deter you from doing what you love and they do not define you. Trace should be an inspiration, not made a mockery of, or whatever. I’m sure plenty of young girls on here can take lessons from him if they would actually look within him. Although I guess it’s easier to have met him. I completely understand why Brenda would like him. Or maybe they are like Elle and David–maybe not REALLY going out, but “going out”, hehehehehe. We don’t really know in tinseltown, now do we?!

maybe she likes “hot blood” throrbreds. lol
    jk maybe the are just good friends.

• Chelsea-Rose

What does she see in Trace? Bleh.

I totally agree.. i want her to break up with that horse NOW!!!

• Sweetdisposition?

island.B said:

please break-up w/ horse face Brenda.!!!
    Yes please!

• island.B

brenda :)

• SAAAAAAAm

i love her!!!!!!

• island.B

please break-up w/ horse face Brenda.!!!

• aaliyahnoelle

my mom thinks im crazy for yelling out bring it on randomly

• island.B

May 26, 2010 @ 09:54 am
    aaliyahnoelle said:

my mom thinks im crazy for yelling out bring it on randomly
    your profile says you are part samoan :)
    im full :) nice to see there are other samoans who like to gossip.lol