Courtney Galiano ‘I Didn’t Date Nick Jonas’

Courtney Galiano interview with GOOM Radio.

she looks like sandra bullock did when she was young. v gorgeous!

Remember people she can lie and say she didn’t date him when she really did do you think she wants Nick Lovers hatin on her and also Nick always wants to keephis private life quiet and I am pretty sure she wants to too

I never thought they dated in the first place. Nothing that was said seemed to fit. Can’t wait to see what Zack Taylor has to say.

• Your Love is my Drug

That would have been helpful. like a year ago lol.

ooh, finally.

did someone ACTUALLY believe that they were dating? Seriously? I think they’re not even that close as friends :/ She was a dancer & the dancers and the cast hung out a lot..& she was friend with Demi. That’s why she was with them. But people always assume things.

• Your Love is my Drug

Btw, how is she relevant enough to get on a radio show?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

she seems kinda nice

are you for real? Oh God.

May 26, 2010 @ 03:22 pm

———————————————
    Shut Up your probably not a Courtney fan and a lover of Nick Jonas

Well there you go. The truth. Now everyone can stop hating on Courtney and drop the whole “Nourtney” thing.
    I agree! Sad thing is, you are going to get the people saying that she is lying. I never thought they were together in the first place and I believe her.

LIAR LIAR LIAR YOUR TRASHY PANTIES ARE ON FIRE!!

god i mean you can totally tell the jonas are behind it. nick told her you tell anybody we screwed in my hotel room and i wont have you back on CR2…hello trashy hoes need work too you know cant blame the girl for keeping her mouth shut

• NickJsWifey

She sounded pretty sure that she didn’t date Nick Jonas

are you such a fan of this “couple” that you can’t accept the fact they NEVER dated? and that the whole “nourtney” thing started because of stupid rumors?

Btw, how is she relevant enough to get on a radio show?

ikr? :|

Were you on Oceanup in Sept. and Oct. when this rumor started?? Man, it was insane, the hate was horrendous. There were so many people bashing her and Nick. Like you said, people just assume and they want to believe what they hear and don’t take in consideration that it is gossip. The way I looked at it was if Nick and Courtney were dating, E news or someone bigger would have reported it. You are so correct though!!

• Your Love is my Drug

Anon Attack!

LIAR LIAR LIAR YOUR TRASHY PANTIES ARE ON FIRE!!

when rumors were going on they were already making camp rock 2 wtf do u think nick is? the great wizard? “courtney u will not be a part of any camp rock filming if you tell the citizens of this world that we had intercourse,let my words be sealed into your fate!” gtfo out of here!lol

• love_love_love

she seems really cool. :)
    i’ve said this once and i will say it again, i wish i could dance like her.

I think she is being honest!

They never dated. If you thought they dated let me say you’ve got some issues & you can’t believe that EVERY SINGLE RUMOR is true.
    She is NOT lying.

LIAR LIAR LIAR YOUR TRASHY PANTIES ARE ON FIRE!!

Are you serious?? You can’t go along believing what you hear. She seems pretty honest and true about it. Zack Taylor was the only one starting this garbage and he is a very unreliable source imo!

LIAR LIAR LIAR YOUR TRASHY PANTIES ARE ON FIRE!!

could you do us a favor & just stfu? thanks.

She sounded pretty sure that she didn’t date Nick Jonas
    I agree, she sounded very sure!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Okay good. shes too old for him :P Either way.

• Jenniferr

Your Love is my Drug said:

Anon Attack!

The anons are what keep oceanup going lol

• iaskedtaylorx3

I knew it ! I mean , there’s nothing really wrong with Courtney but she just isn’t Nick’s type.

LIAR LIAR LIAR YOUR TRASHY PANTIES ARE ON FIRE!!

could you do us a favor & just stfu? thanks.
    ———————
    Oh my gosh! Who are you? Gotta be Zack Taylor starting trouble again. Quit trying to ruin the lives of these young stars.

• sillygirl101

I think she is telling the truth and I think thats Anon saying she’s lying

—————-
    ha!! I’d say she’s more for him than boring ass selena,nick seems like he likes his woman loud,fun interesting,nice body,courtney is just missing the blue eyes

——————
    and that’s a damn shame too,he can’t date her if he wants to! I think she’s cute and seems not boring and phony like selena

• JonasandMileyPones

I FCKN LOVE HER.

Btw, I think Nick wanted to tap that ass.

• Diamondback

Of course she didn’t.
    Nick only dates chicks named Miley or Selena. Other than that, his no-game ass is lost.

I FCKN LOVE HER.

Btw, I think Nick wanted to tap that ass.
    ___________

Nick would probably tap any ass with boobs. Poor boy is probably sexually frustrated.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

She and nick probably never dated because she had a boyfriend when she was filming CR2 but I’m sure there was something more than a friendship there!

who started the rumor anyway? was it zack taylor? i thought that guy was totally full of crap until the jemi thing turned out to be true…or at least as true as a possibly-management-arranged relationship can be

• thecolordecays.

JonasandMileyPones said:

I FCKN LOVE HER.

Btw, I think Nick wanted to tap that ass.

Because it’s nice and round!
    ; ]

• Moonbeam

Always said ZT is full of BS.
    But anyway, why should Courtney tell the truth? Doesn’t she have a bf that would be upset if she did?

• thecolordecays.

Nick probably is sexually frustrated…keeping all of that bottled up isn’t too healthy!

i want to who is she?

• thecolordecays.

i want to who is she?

A dancer!

• sabi

They dated … All the fans of Canada know it .. and they in the room of Nick together

actually no, shes famous because she is an amazing dancer and set to return as an all star for so you think you can dance, tyvm. get your facts straight.

• ham

Lie, they were dating in Canada

The people hate that she is in Camp Rock Tour, it is only for to sell more tikets Camp Rock Tour

Agree 100%

well she could have denied back when everyone was asking her and she just keep giving a bunch of hints that they were dating on twitter. She never denied on twitter, jb team probably told her to lie plus she can get in trouble nick is a minor she is a woman.

It is jb fault the only time they are seeing hanging out with girl is when they are dating them. So they brought this on themselves. If they were seeing hanging out with girls people will never know who they are dating.

____________

Oh fuck off. They never dated. Get over it.

who says he’s keeping it all bottled up!? evn if he’s only taking care of it himself he’s releasing it,um ok this is getting weird

• StillThinkingofYou

I knew they never dated Zack Taylor was the one who started it he even said something recently about 2 weeks ago about them being in a hotel together “hanging out” and “reconnecting” during the CR2 Promo interviews in NYC

she never denied it b4 cause it gave her fame…. famous enough to go on a radio show. see? her plan worked

• RiseAboveTheStorm

since when did she become relevant?

• ani

Lie, they were dating in Canada

• gh7

She is so FAMEWHORE

She is so FAMEWHORE
    —————-
    that’s unfair,why is she famewhore just because she knows some people more famous than her? she never even talks about the Jb or Nick,EVER! you don’t hear her saying oh yeah I dated Nick Jonas blah blah blah or I’m friends with Jb and Demi ,NO,NEVER leave her alone!she’s just trying to dance and make a way for herself through her dancing,stop believing zack taylor’s “sources” lies

Always said ZT is full of BS.
    ——————
    why would he be upset? ifshe has a bf,they weren’t together when she supposedly was dating Nick,it was her ex fiancee and thet werent together at that time they got back together in the winter but I thought they have since broken up again

• Jenniferr

Your Love is my Drug said:

Anon Attack!

The anons are what keep oceanup going lol

Why don’ they just get accounts? i dont understand

Probably because it’s easier to troll when people don’t know who you are

But they have SOMETHING!!! Its a fact.
    Yeah, a friendship!!!! There is not fact unless it comes from them, not unreliable sources that say they have sources.

• thecolordecays.

SMH to all of you who believe EVERYTHING you read!

I like Courtney…I want her to teach me some dance moves–that is all!

The anons are what keep oceanup going lol

Why don’ they just get accounts? i dont understand
    Honestly, it is because it is easy then signing in and I am more likely to write a comment anonymously rather than people knowing my profile. Even though I have thought about getting an account lately, it just makes me a little nervous!

SMH to all of you who believe EVERYTHING you read!
    100% agree!!

But they have SOMETHING!!! Its a fact.

How is that a “fact”? She said they NEVER dated. THIS is a fact :)

I’m sure he likes a bit of her.
    Each one believes in anything you want. ;] haha.

• ZackTaylorIsALiar

<<<<<<——- My name says it all he is a liar Team Coutney all the way I always believed her from the start

Just because she said they never dated, doesn’t mean shes not lying. And I’m not saying they dated, either. We all know certain celebrites that have dated, but have they all come out and said so when asked? Nope. So stop saying that people that think she’s lying are wrong, because YOU don’t know either. Kay thanks.

He didn’t date Courtney and he isn’t dating Nicole. Whenever he works with anyone and stands within two feet of them off set, people start rumors. Then they hate on him. And then they wonder why he doesn’t say anything when he actually is dating someone.

We all know zack lies because at first he was like no jemi not broken up peroid. then he was like they are just slowing down and taking a break. Its like after demi tweet he like yeah they broke up. He has no insider source well except demi mom but looks like he just plays guessing games until he finally gets a hit. We all knew there was sooner or later there was going to be a jemi. we all saw that comming thats the reason he got that right.

• HOLAA

HA!! bitch please 0.0

This is the picture of her with Danielle at this outing. Remember, this was AFTER filiming ended, so the “whole cast” wasn’t around. And people proved it was her b/c of her pocketbook. LOL. I remember all this.

And I don’t think they really stayed together in a room, but SHE WAS there on this little mini vacation.

he’s only ever admitted to one,the other is an assumtion just like courtney was & we believed.
    __________
    Agreed and we are doing it again with the whole nicole thing too.
    —————
    I know,it’s crazy i don’t think there’s anything with them either
    Exactly! He did admit to going on dates, in which he is a teenager and has every right to go on dates. Doesn’t mean he is in a relationship with every girl he is seen with. He has plenty of friends that are girls. You are right that people just assume. Unless I have actual proof, I decided that will read the gossip, but not believe everything I read.

Really there is no proof!! Just the sayings of Zack Taylor… Besides he shared a room with Joe, which was I am sure was near their parents. The CR dancers were at a completely different hotel too.

Yes I remember her going to Niagara on the Lake with Jonas family after filming was done.

• Effy

Your Love is my Drug said:

Btw, how is she relevant enough to get on a radio show?
    RiseAboveTheStorm said:

since when did she become relevant?
    ________________________

I was wondering the same thing

Just because she was on the vacation with them does not mean she was dating him. Your jumping to conclusions again.
    oh my gosh..read what you just wrote and tell me you are not missing something. She went on vacation with them. nobody else from the cast. just her. She never denied dating him back them, despite the fact the INTENSE HATE she received. It was bad.

I am amazed at how much denial there is on here. Of course she can deny it now. It’s over and done with.

I know! Poor guy. I really felt bad when all the hate came flooring in with Courtney and then Selena and some with Nicole. I hate when he is called a manwhore and other things when he really hasn’t actually had many girlfriends. He probably knows that even if he denies dating someone, a lot of people would not believe him. They would just say he is hiding it. He probably figures it is easier to let it blow over.

Ever though the reason they didn’t just come out at first and say something was so ppl would talk. I love how when someone doesn’t agree with a celb they are quick to say they are lieing. You don’t know either. They might have been told to keep their mouth shut back then.

————————–
    agreed and he really seems so far from a man whore poor Nick I think he’s sweet

Funny huh!! When it came out that they did break up, Zack pretended to know all the gossip about it and made the time out seem like such a big deal, but seemed to forget that he just reported that they were together. He makes me mad, just like Perez picking on Joe lately.

__________
    Agreed and we are doing it again with the whole nicole thing too.
    —————
    I know,it’s crazy i don’t think there’s anything with them either
    —————-
    that’s right me too anything else and you’re just being gullible

——————–
    that’s just what I think too,you’re right I said that the other day,he said Jemi was only cooling off not breaking up & dont worry jemi fans you’ll have plenty of jemi still.HAHAHAHA oh my god then demi comes on twitter the next day saying it’s true that she and joe broke up!

• Signal The Skies

Who in Gods name is she?

It proble help her career some hanging out with him and having ppl talk. I love how ppl don’t think that guys and girl can’t just be friends and that all.

• LoveBryony

She’s deny it either way! Anyway she didn’t ‘date’ him she had a fling with him

its over and done with. who gives a shit except for zack.

although their rumor was unbelievable … i wanted them to date … i want him to date somebody else than miley and selena soup :D

• LoveBryony

I’m not hating i love her and i honestly don’t care if they dated but still ;)

(replying to this) – May 26, 2010 @ 06:24 pm

Oh yes, our wonderful Zack Taylor started this crap.
    —————-
    i believe zack even said nick was madly in love with her,ridiculous!
    I think you are right! I never really believed. Maybe for a split second, but then I realized Zack was really the only one reporting it and stuff just didn’t add up. I really didn’t the friends with benefits part. I honestly that was over the top. He is not that dumb, and she isn’t either. She is a lot pretty than I thought though. Never saw her in an interview.

Oh yes, our wonderful Zack Taylor started this crap.
    —————-
    i believe zack even said nick was madly in love with her,ridiculous!
    —————-
    oh yeah I think she’s gorgeous and seems very sweet,down to earth,I actually hoped he was dating her truthfully,despite the age difference

She’s a liar. Why would she have made the nasty comment about a sequin dress on New years Eve (which Selena was wearing) except out of jealousy cause Nick and Selena reconnected. (i guess it could be that maybe she liked him but he didn’t like her back?) She went off twitter after that cause Selena fans attacked her.

funny how she mentions the jb like their privacy,maybe she’s just trying to respect his privacy & not talk about it,they do like to hang with female friends though,so I can’t tell for sure if she’s lying or not,even anna mpd said after camp rock 1 that they would ask her to go golfing with them

Uh DUH guys. She’s lying through her teeth. What did you think she was going to own up to it?

If she wasn’t dating him, or THINK she was dating him, she would have denied it waaayyyyyy back when and saved herself some hate.

SHE IS LYING.

__________
    She it TOTALLY lying. do you all not remember the photos at the HOTEL after the movie ended?
    and she’s not going on the Camp Rock tour.

yeah I remember it too,it really does seem that they dated,she was all over the place with them,movies,baseball games,the vacation,the marathon,wow if u dated him just say so,damn,anyway,where’s the pic of her at his hotel after the movie?

——————-
    oh I forgot about that,they said she wanted him back but he wasnt interested anymore,then too maybe she just doesnt like selena,I don’t either but I never dated Nick,lol,maybe courtney just wished she’s dated him?? who knows but why would she lie about it now? and why the hell didnt anybody ask her last year when it was supposedly happening?

• BBB777z

Dresses Shop
    UK supplier of Prom dresses, ball gowns & evening dresses. Exclusive prom dresses with UK next day delivery. Try dresses on at home

__________
    and she’s not going on the Camp Rock tour.
    hold on,what photos? of what? are you trying to say she went back to his hotel with him after the movie? even if so it doesn’t mean she stayed over or anything

unless there’s photos of her going to his hotle room after the movie and coming out in the morning,then I’ll consider maybe she stayed over if there’s not pics of that,then what are u saying ?

__________
    and she’s not going on the Camp Rock tour.
    —————
    i guess I gotta look for that,unless u have it?

• Hilary

okay

__________
    and she’s not going on the Camp Rock tour.
    —————
    i guess I gotta look for that,unless u have it?

—————–
    She is lying. Go look at this post under related links. It’s right there. Nigara on the Lake post or whatever the name was. She went with JB and the whole fam to this hotel. This was AFTER filiming ended.

She’s looking like an idiot by lying.

lol i forgot bout her…

Oh yes, our wonderful Zack Taylor started this crap.

Oh yes, our wonderful Zack Taylor started this crap.
    —————-
    i believe zack even said nick was madly in love with her,ridiculous!

• CatchMeIfYouCan

no duh they weren’t dating, people just wanted them to so they can hate on her.

• Jenniferr

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

no duh they weren’t dating, people just wanted them to so they can hate on her.

More like so they can hate on Nick

gahh i love her. hahaha Kendyle (Kendall) is me. lollll

no duh they weren’t dating, people just wanted them to so they can hate on her.

More like so they can hate on Nick
    ___________

This. ^^

• peacelovehearts

LIESSSSS! :P

• CourtneyGalianoLover

I still think Courtney’s an amazing dancer.

But they have SOMETHING!!! Its a fact.
    —————-
    how is it a FACT!?

But they have SOMETHING!!! Its a fact.

• picstoburn

she looks like selena.

she looks like selena.
    —————–
    SELENA WISHES SHE LOOKED LIKE COURTNEY,SELENA HAS UGLY TEETH,A BIG HEAD,IS TOO SKINNY….. NEED I GO ON?

• lol

Lmfao theres a gay website trying to get Joe to ‘come out of the closet’

• thunderthighs

That’s what they all say!

• Stargazer

So that means we pretty much only know of two definite girls that Nick has dated…..

——————–

Then why doesnt she mention the JB AT ALL anymore? I haveto say I really thought they dated,amybe I listened to zack taylor & damn jackie too much last year but I liked the idea of nourtney,ugly name,hot couple,ohhh well I think she’s telling the truth,so she DIDN’T come between Niley like some people think. unless she’s lying?

i hate how ppl have to defend themself over dating someone…….weh no1 knows who they r

Yeah, I used to read the comments sometimes and it was just ridicolous..Oceanup posted bullsh*t and almost EVERYONE believed it! Insane.

Good for her to speak out! Never thought they were together, but it is nice to hear the confirmation. Too bad they were hurt and hated on so badly though!

———————-
    AND AND HOW DO U KNOW THAT? even if she was in his room,doesnt mean she spent the night there,maybe she actually stopped by and then left?! imagine that!

She is correct about how people jump to conclusions because you went to the movies or a concert with a group and by the time you are done they have you married. People really do jump the boat.

• Your Love is my Drug

Anon Attack!

The anons are what keep oceanup going lol

Why don’ they just get accounts? i dont understand

But they have SOMETHING!!! Its a fact.

How is that a “fact”? She said they NEVER dated. THIS is a fact :)

In your face, Zack Liar Taylor!
    Team Courtney anyways.

like oh my god!! I’ll totally be her fan now!!!
    is this really relavent? big whoop we all figured this out many months ago. all you people saying this is a lie just shut up she’s obviously not lying. I never once hated on them though :)

• Stargazer

——————–
    True, I never thought of that. However, I believe that he and Courtney were never romantically involved with eachother.

• ButterflyFlyAway

haHA that is what they want us to think…unless it is true

I had to quit reading the comments too. They were terrible and you are right everyone believed them althought there was not a really reliable source except the Zack guy who seems to be out to hurt people and whatever Oceanup heard. I didn’t really believe it, but I was really upset by how mean and gullible people were.

she’s so pretty

__________
    Agreed and we are doing it again with the whole nicole thing too.

__________
    Agreed and we are doing it again with the whole nicole thing too.
    —————
    I know,it’s crazy i don’t think there’s anything with them either

• springstrawberry

No big news. It was OBVIOUS that they weren’t dating !

• Doom

okay then.

• Jenniferr

I knew it, I hope all the people that told me I was just “jealozz” of her when I said they weren’t dating apologize!

• musiciseverything