Greyson Chance Record Deal W/ ELLEN

Greyson Chance has signed with Ellen DeGeneres’ new record label, reports Reuters. Ellen is going to use her show to find new artists and sign them to her label: ‘Greyson inspired me to start a record label called eleveneleven. He is my first artist and we are making a record together.’

• m

omg ellen plzz sign Demi Lovato!!!!
    Demi is already signed to Jonas Group which is part of Hollywood Records. That’s why she HAS TO BE FRIENDS WITH THE JONASES

• Sweetdisposition?

Ellen has a record label,lmao.

• Figaro

He’s more talented than Bieber (I think atleast…), however – his cheeks come no where near as good as Biebers.

LOL your obsessed with his cheeks.
    _______________

It’s not an obsession. It’s more of a way of life. It’s one of the reasons I’m living. I live, to squeeze Biebers cheeks.

• Ellieee

he freaks me out…
    haha

• Panda Bear Love

Wait a minute.
    Since when does ELLEN have a record label?! :|

• Sweetdisposition?

Figaro said:

LOL your obsessed with his cheeks.
    _______________

Sounds like you have a fetish,lmao ;P

omg ellen plzz sign Demi Lovato!!!!

• Figaro

Wait a minute.
    Since when does ELLEN have a record label?! :|
    ____________

She only got it because of Greyson.

• Anonymous1

this kid has some genuine talent…hope he goes far

• Figaro

LOL your obsessed with his cheeks.
    _______________

Sounds like you have a fetish,lmao ;P
    _____________________

It’s not a fetish. It’s more of a ritual. A ritual of thoughts….and my thoughts, if you’re wondering, are to squeeze those damn cheeks. I haven’t ever done it, but I have my agenda. And I have my plans.

• thecolordecays.

omg ellen plzz sign Demi Lovato!!!!

Yes, please!
    She probably would but little Demi is stuck!

• Panda Bear Love

She only got it because of Greyson.

… Seriously? O.o

• oxoemmaoxo

LOL your obsessed with his cheeks.
    _______________

LMAO.

• Panda Bear Love

If Ellen has a record label now..
    JONAS BROTHERS RUN TO ELLEN, NOW!

• oxoemmaoxo

Panda Bear Love said:

If Ellen has a record label now..
    JONAS BROTHERS RUN TO ELLEN, NOW!

AGREED

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

omgosh I wonder if she will hold auditions… i know people that reaaaallyy want to be in music and are so talented…
    This isnt me. I have no singing talent ;)

ellen, sign demi lovato!!!! improve her career!!! please, ellen! HOLLYWOOD RECORDS probably wont release another single.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Panda Bear Love said:

If Ellen has a record label now..
    JONAS BROTHERS RUN TO ELLEN, NOW!

==============

YES! also pandabearlove. Your icon is gaaawgus.

• 7.05 is my 11.11

aw he is so adorable, i loved his song
    this kid has so much talent, and
    he seems so thankful for everything,
    hes way better then biebs in my opinion

• Panda Bear Love

YES! also pandabearlove. Your icon is gaaawgus.

Call me Riley, haha (:

• Sweetdisposition?

What’s up with comparing him to Biebs? They’re not the same age and Greyson probably won’t make the type of music that Biebs does.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

score :D I beat my pacman record on my profile XD
    Im addicted :/

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Panda Bear Love said:

YES! also pandabearlove. Your icon is gaaawgus.

Call me Riley, haha (:

===========

ok :) and lol :P I used to have a nick icon. i only changed it last week but im already considering going back to another one of him ;)

• Panda Bear Love

Just because.. (;

• thecolordecays.

Ellen, sign me…I love to sing, I sing EVERYday–actually I’m singing now!

• Panda Bear Love

Ellen, sign me…I love to sing, I sing EVERYday–actually I’m singing now!

Holy shit, I didn’t even notice you were you! :o

• Lynn.:)

thts wht i said lol.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Panda Bear Love said:

Ellen, sign me…I love to sing, I sing EVERYday–actually I’m singing now!

Holy shit, I didn’t even notice you were you! :o

=================

=O DITTO! Your icon threw me there.

• Moonbeam

Wait a minute.
    Since when does ELLEN have a record label?! :|
    —————

Since yesterday.

• Tish

Greyson reminds me of Clay Aiken!!!
    He is like Clay Aiken’s mini me lol
    I see Greyson going on the same musical path as Clay too =)

ok he is sooo not better than Justin Bieber i mean how can u compare him with JUSTIN BIEBER <3
    NO ONE can be compared to Justin
    especially not him

• idkMyBFFjill

Can someone please explain to me what music and Ellen Degeneres have in common??? seriously, she owns a record label but doesn’t no squat about music nor is she a musician. and being a judge on AI doesn’t count. i mean, shes a great woman, but this is too much and shes overrated. IMO.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

thecolordecays. said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

thecolordecays. said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Panda Bear Love said:

Ellen, sign me…I love to sing, I sing EVERYday–actually I’m singing now!

Holy shit, I didn’t even notice you were you! :o

=================

=O DITTO! Your icon threw me there.

Hello there!

===========

Hey :) u alrite?

Couldn’t be better!

Are you okay?

===========

Im good :) bored but good lol

• Stacey

has talent? totally. idk tho, something seems weird about him. he just doesnt have IT. the whole package. but good for him i guess? plus, hes like 12. awkward… better than bieber? not even closee, & im not even a bieber fan.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

HE’S FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER.
    WOOP WOOP.

• Stacey

• Stacey

• Stacey

• idkMyBFFjill

^thx for posting that 7 times, appreciate it.

Ellen should sign aly and aj!! God hollywood records is so retarded they don’t give anyone freedom in their music. And Greyson is 100000000 times better than Justin. AND Greyson doesn’t pretend to be gangster. Stop comparing them!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Don’t really like him but good for him :) I don’t get the Bieber comparisions either… Does that mean Ellen is Greysons Usher? :P

his voice aint even all that

• Sonny

He’s gonna great! At least he has a real voice that can really sing and he can write and compose his own songs! He’s someone different I’ve been waiting to hear on the radio! :)

• Sonny

*gonna do

GET IT GREYSON! KICK BIEBERs A**!!!!!

• m

he does have talent but I’m so freakin tired of hearing him singing paparazzi. I’ve been hearing that everywhere and it’s annoying

• JoBros

he is actually amazing :) so talented

• CupcakezLover

Cool, I’d probably buy Greyson’s album. (:

Greyson is the most amazing little boy ever. He will definitely get far. He has an amazing personality. Polar opposite from Bieber’s attitude. He’s just perfect :)

• oxEmma

omg ellen plzz sign Demi Lovato!!!!

Yes, please!
    She probably would but little Demi is stuck!

___

Demi would be so much better off wasn’t with disney.

• oxEmma

How can this twelve year old have a deeper voice than justin? haha. Not making fun of justin, just pointing that out..

AHHH SOOO GOOD!!
    i love this kid!

he’s great

• 7.05 is my 11.11

haha i totally agree

• Anonymous25

awww suck for u Bieber now u have ur real and big competition whos gonna take u out of everywhere.. God Bless Greyson :)

• thecolordecays.

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

thecolordecays. said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Panda Bear Love said:

Ellen, sign me…I love to sing, I sing EVERYday–actually I’m singing now!

Holy shit, I didn’t even notice you were you! :o

=================

=O DITTO! Your icon threw me there.

Hello there!

===========

Hey :) u alrite?

Couldn’t be better!

Are you okay?

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

=================

He I cant think of a response that is at your intelligence level right now, but in the meantime, why don’t you go and play in the traffic?

• _liesyoutold

yaaaaaaay ! :)
    bye, Bieber.

• crystal

people only like him because he has an old man voice and can play the piano really well at 12. but voice wise and dancing and everything else, he’s nowhere close to justin bieber. but he’s not bad.

• Panda Bear Love

Okay, seriously?

• island.B

ummmmmmmmmmmm.

• Figaro

• oxoemmaoxo

OMG YESSSSS!!!

• Doom

He’s pretty good.

Woop, that’s great. He rocks.

• oxoemmaoxo

Figaro said:

LOL your obsessed with his cheeks.

• Panda Bear Love

At least he’s more down to earth than Bieber will ever be…

• thecolordecays.

Too lazy to watch the video but I LOVE the kid’s personality!

LOVE HIS VOICE AND PERSONALITY!!!

• BBB777z

Dresses Shop
    UK supplier of Prom dresses, ball gowns & evening dresses. Exclusive prom dresses with UK next day delivery. Try dresses on at homeqqqq

HE’S AWESOME AND CUTE!!!
    IM SO HAPPY RITE NOW!:
    HE’S WAY MORE TALENTED THAN BIEBER THOUGH

• Panda Bear Love

I’m going to sleep now. With Nicholas.
    Okay, we’re not really gonna sleep(;

Night peeps<3

• kikia

I think he’s great! but the song was a bit long, i think he needs some mentoring, by like one of the jonas brothers, and he would do wonderfully!

he annoys me but good for him

• oxoemmaoxo

Panda Bear Love said:

I’m going to sleep now. With Nicholas.
    Okay, we’re not really gonna sleep(;

Night peeps<3

He’s doin me tomorrow. ;)

• thecolordecays.

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Panda Bear Love said:

Ellen, sign me…I love to sing, I sing EVERYday–actually I’m singing now!

Holy shit, I didn’t even notice you were you! :o

=================

=O DITTO! Your icon threw me there.

Hello there!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

thecolordecays. said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Panda Bear Love said:

Ellen, sign me…I love to sing, I sing EVERYday–actually I’m singing now!

Holy shit, I didn’t even notice you were you! :o

=================

=O DITTO! Your icon threw me there.

Hello there!

===========

Hey :) u alrite?

GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY!

• Sweetdisposition?

I don’t like this kid, but good for him I guess.