Miley Cyrus Spent $3K On SEXY Lingerie

miley-cyrus-bra-flash-22

Miley Cyrus dropped $3,000 on sexy lingerie recently. A source close to Miley told The Enquirer: ‘Miley is rebelling big time. Her parents hit they roof when they saw the pictures of her gyrating on Adam Shankman’s lap [at the wrap party for The Last Song]. Her dad Billy Ray is livid because he fears Miley’s behavior ..

..is going to cost her the wholesome ‘Hannah Montana’ audience that catapulted her sitcom.’ Plus the $3,000 that Miley recently spent on lingerie, prove she’s anxious to ditch her ‘Hannah Montana’ alter ego. The lingerie she bought was more ‘Sex and the City’ than 17-year-old stuff.’

Why do YOU think Miley was buying so much lingerie?!

im sixteen and i loooveee nice lingerie..
    its no biggggg
    it doesnt mean shes “fucking her boyfriend”

• Queen-Bee

Why do YOU think Miley was buying so much lingerie?!

She wanted to fuck her boyfriend. It’s not rocket science OU.. smh

LOL… homegirl can’t even buy lingerie without a media throw-down.

she seems to have a thing for pushup bras

lol, Train Wreck Britney in the Making…shame on you Miley wait until you’re at least 18.

Im sixteen and i spend a lot of money on lingerie..
    it doesnt mean shes “fucking her boyfriend”
    sometimes its just nice to have nice stuff….
    EFF YOU HATERS

Why do YOU think Miley was buying so much lingerie?!

She wanted to fuck her boyfriend. It’s not rocket science OU.. smh
    ummm he boyfriend is the hottest guy I have seen after justin. I have to say miley has good taste in guys, they all have muscle, gorgeous and great bodies and tall. Her boyfriend is tall, I will be wondering how he will be.

but hey! is she wanted to be with him what is it to everyone is her body and her choice. But liam is temptation he is so hot.

• Queen-Bee

lol, train wreck Britney in the making….

next britney…next lindsay…doesn’t this get old?

OU,
    Did you not put a post about Miley’s dad talking about how Miley is just growing up when the news about her dancing on Adam?

Please be consistent with your post.

she’s 17 i dont understand the need for her to grow up so quickly…

• idkMyBFFjill

You go miley coco.

but wheres the proof of any of this? ohhh wait, the Enquirer wrote this. that explains it.

• Queen-Bee

I sleep in my Victoria Secret babydoll and my MOM bought it for me!

• peacelovehearts

she’s 17 i dont understand the need for her to grow up so quickly…
    If you don’t wear a bra.. your boobs are going to look like shit by the time your 25.. just saying.

This is the biggest lie ever.
    enquirer is trash.

• StarLightSTARbright

HAHAHAHAAHAHA can you say BS?

RUMOR! RUMOR! RUMOR! RUMOR! RUMOR! RUMOR!

bahahafuckingha they date her for FAME
    duh
    get famous and you could get david beckham to go after you

Oh OU.

• StarLightSTARbright

remember when miley said she never read anything true from national enquirer? well heres another bs story.

• blameitontherain

who cares? leave this damn girl alone. and i call bullshit as well. i highly doubt she would spend 3,000$ on that.and if some of you hate her so much, why do you follow here every move, commenton her posts, and always seem to know everything she is doing? SMH.

• LIE!

well iam gona go with u i think its a lie! mags. talk sooo much crap. please i dont belive shit they say till that person comes out and tells us fans i dont belive shit

i dont. liam is totally influencing her to do this. but ya know, shes the only disney star i know that doesnt have a purity ring or braclet or necklace or whateva. she doesnt have one does she? (idk so im asking miley fans)

• nowayash

YOUR ICON. -dies-

• Laurenpuppetpal

I also wouldn’t be surprised if it was some idiot who had lied to get some attention.

• Queen-Bee

National Enquirer? I call bullshit.

i doubt she would spend that much on lingerie

This is the enquirer they lie and makeup gossip. Either way everyone by underwared was it’s wrong with that? and lingery so, I buy it and I am single.

• ohhelectrikk

Everyone needs to not hate on her so much, i’m 17 and i wear lingerie, WHO DOESN’T?

lol, train wreck Britney in the making….

Can’t wait for Rock In Rio!!!
    Miley&McFLY
    Tom Fletcher tweeted that he wants meet her!!! haha =D

yeah, i would buy sexy lingerie but not spend 3k on that shit.
    unless, it was victoria secret, i rest my case. (:

lmao agreeeeeeeed ;)

she is 17 and has horamones
    there are plenty of girls these days
    having sex, as long as they are using protection then everything is fine :) haha .

im jealous ;D her bf is hawt :)

Hell, I’d do it too if i had that kind of money & that hot of a boyfriend.. :P

• Delilah_Marie

picstoburn said:

Delilah_Marie said:

LOL. I don’t know if I believe the story but I’m sure she does buy Lingerie..Miley dates Singers,Models and Actors..Of Course shes sexually active..Her boyfriends are gods. You would want to do them to. JS o.o
    blah idk what she was thinking when she was dating thomas and justin O.o
    Noooo! Why did you have to remind me of Thomas? He was just..awful! Justin actually wasn’t so bad when they first started dating..Then he started to look like a hobo. D:

• picstoburn

Delilah_Marie said:

blah idk what she was thinking when she was dating thomas and justin O.o

miley getting it on go girl make his bed rock

oh in Canada
    your the second muslim on OU the i meat
    but you can speak it write other ways how can read the Quran

I’m not good at speaking it and reading I make mistakes but I have the translation with me so I try my best.

• m

The grammar errors tell me a 12 year old wrote this article. Complete bull. Not that buying lingerie is bad or anything. Just trying to make Miley look bad. And we already know her dad doesn’t think too much of her “lap dance”

• m

StarLightSTARbright said:
    SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER YAY!

what time is it?
    it’s summer time
    it’s out vacation

nugget said:

demi is my girl… said:
    i wish demi would do something eye opening and scandalous like this. i want her to be a real badass instead of just wearing black and listening to death metal.

TBH, I’m very convinced that Demi is like a crack head / drunk / sex loving girl. Rotfl.
    ted new Blind vice is about Demi

sess nugget said:

Well yes exactly they are called Jinn and they exist among us in another parallel they can see us very well but we can’t see them. They can make themselves seen by taking on a form, animal, human , but we can’t see their true form.

My brother tells me what we think are aliens, ghosts, demons etc are Jinn.

They are just like us good and bad.

Oh and don’t think I’m crazy this is all written in our holy book.

I respect all religions, and to be honest this does make sense. We can’t be the only life forms on here you know?
    ia ia ia!

ted new Blind vice is about Demi

Which one? The bunk bed one?

• StarLightSTARbright

SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER YAY!

ted new Blind vice is about Demi

Which one? The bunk bed one?
    No the girl who did cocaine at the party it came out right after the Demi rumor and he said shes younger

why does anyone buy lingerie…??

i think we all know the answer to that. why ask oceanup, you’re only gonna get inappropriate answers.

May 26, 2010 @ 07:34 pm
    sess nugget said:

My brother tells me what we think are aliens, ghosts, demons etc are Jinn.

They are just like us good and bad.

Oh and don’t think I’m crazy this is all written in our holy book.

Exactly we aren’t the only life form on here. Walt Disney knew very well about Jinn he incorporated them in alot of movies.

Start from Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, Fantasia, Aladin, and many more.

Aladins “Genie” came from the word Jinni used for a single Jinn. The whole wishes and trickery all from the World of Jinn.

StarLightSTARbright said:
    SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER YAY!
    I’ve got 5 more dayssss! :D

ed new Blind vice is about Demi

Which one? The bunk bed one?

OHHH. Woah rly? How she like fucked a guy then went ahead and did a line of coke? I honestly don’t doubt it. haha.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

May 26, 2010 @ 07:35 pm
    K.F.D.M.S lover said:

May 26, 2010 @ 07:31 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Scientology?

Not really. I’m somewhat Catholic. I believe in God, Mary, etc etc.. I just don’t go to church, but I believe that there are a smarter life form out there. I also believe in ghosts xD

You should be one of those creepy dudes on the sci-fi channel :D

Its a part of my religion.
    Cool beans. You should get together with Tom Cruise.. You guys would make a pretty kick ass movie. Just sayingg ;D

I’m not a Scientologist I’m a muslim. And most movies are already about Jinns hidden things they do explain they are talking about Jinn but to the person who knows nothing about Jinn they will not get a single thing.
    ______
    I’m a muslim too
    where are you from

Toronto, so you know what I’m talking about right?
    _______
    you mean about ghosts (Jinns) are real and the have a world of there on there with us yes iknow what your talking about
    are you arabic living in the USA or American

Sometimes I wonder what Miley thinks when she reads all this stuff about her? We all know she used to read OceanUP, and she’s even said that she does, but I don’t know if that means she still does. Anywho- did it ever occur to any of you on here that she could be posting a comment? Think about how you would feel if you read some of this stuff about yourself! It’s her life let her do what she pleases. And for the record Miley is just being a normal teenage girl ;) Layoff.

• sess nugget

I’m Miley. Hey, Y’all ~ No but rly, Miley if you’re reading this… I LOVE YOU AND WANT TIX PLZ.

at 17, so many kids are having sex and whatever, but if thats the case for miley as well, she needs to not lie and tell everyone she has a purity ring and will stay pure. obviously shes not a virgin. so she needs to cut the act. and stop lying.

Dear Miley/HBIC,
    PLEASE send me your cheetah bra & polka dot bikini gurllll…Oh & you can throw Liam in the box too.

• Queen-Bee

‘m not a Scientologist I’m a muslim. And most movies are already about Jinns hidden things they do explain they are talking about Jinn but to the person who knows nothing about Jinn they will not get a single thing.
    ______
    I’m a muslim too
    where are you from

Toronto, so you know what I’m talking about right?
    _______
    are you arabic living in the USA or American

Toronto, Canada I’m originally from Kenya,my mom is from Morocco. We are Africanos lol, yes I speak really bad arabic.

• demi is my girl crush

how much could lingerie cost?!! i mean, cmon its not that much fabric. lol.

Umm who said shes not a virgin?This is the enquirer a fake site and nobody but Miley knows whether shes a virgin or not If she is not I highly doubt any of the Jonases or anyone on Disney is for that matter.

Seriously? :O
    I want to be Muslim so i can meet smokey!

LOL the ones that would want to meet you, you really wouldn’t want to meet trust me.

——————–

u have to like spend time with her to judge her! ERNIE!

Dear Miley/HBIC,

I want Liam D: Hi Milez, please send me all your cute leather jackets. I stan for you on OU, I am a ~helper~. Lol.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

______
    I’m a muslim too
    where are you from

Toronto, so you know what I’m talking about right?
    _______
    are you arabic living in the USA or American

______
    oh in Canada
    your the second muslim on OU the i meat
    but you can speak it write other ways how can read the Quran

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Seriously? :O
    I want to be Muslim so i can meet smokey!

_____
    second that

Dear Miley/HBIC,

Dear Miley, i’ll send you a pickle gun to shoot at selena! xD

• Leena

National enquirer! LMFAO. Didn’t OU post something a while back where billy ray said “she was just having fun” about Miley lap dancing?

FAIL. OceanUP, you need new sources, you guys suck. Take every chance you get to make someone look bad. Disgusting.

• rbdfan1718

NO ONE, not even the richest girl on Earth, will spend $3000 on lingerie. But hey, she’s got a handsome boyfriend, a great body, and money to blow. Who can blame her?

• MileyCyrusRkx71

who knos… it doesnt matter!!!!

• monster

so that’s why she’s been showing them off?

She is growing up and is a teenager! Teenagers buy lingerie…its what they do especially when you have a boyfriend!!!

What do you want her to wear? Hello kitty undies for the rest of her teen life?

• iCHEETAH

———————-
    Whos Thomas?? And Plz send a link of a pic of him or something. (:

NOT TRUE !!

• iCHEETAH

Dear Miley/HBIC,
    THIS
    :D

Hell, I’d do it too if i had that kind of money & that hot of a boyfriend.. :P

___________________________________

lmfao. Right? AND he has that hot accent to top it all off. Just sayinnnnnn. Aka there’s a lot of kids on here. So kids,don’t worry about lingerie or hot boys! lol

• oxEmma

I’m sorry, but I don’t see the problem here? She’s a teenage girl. Lots of teenage girls aroud the age of 17 own ‘sexy’ lingerie

• kyansgirl45

OH BOO HOO! I wear “lingerie” as underwear sometimes. Not all of us want to wear saggy, granny, fruit of the looms. besides; if I had a boyfriend as hot a liam, WHY NOT?! :P

• thatonekid

The National Enquirer is as legit as an old van with the words ‘Free Candy’ scratched on it.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAO OU really? $3K? Miley herself said so she isn’t allowed to buy expencive stuff and doesn’t get much allowens! Last year on twitter she even mentioned she needed more Money… fail! It’s not like she has the millions she made right now… I mean she’s not 18 yet so she can’t get to her money yet. Do you really think her parents give her so much money each month?

Now I know why Miley herself said so ‘I’d like to meet these insiders and source’ Yeah me too Miley me too.

Dear OU, there are millions of pictures of Miley floating around on the internet. Why must you keep using this one?

aha xD like miley said once on an interview in London last year. ” I really like to meet all these insiders and sources” and also she doesn’t care anymore. If did she would be crazy by now. Also how in the world would someone know this? I’m just saying that if there isn’t Miley news THEY’LL MAKE SOME.

• miley loverr.

finally she need a new bra she always wearing that black one but any way i love you miley keep doing yo thing girl
    i don’t think she’s that kind of type that wears the same bra over and over again. i guess she has more than 1 black bra…. and she also has one that’s like tiger patterned… xD or idk.. :/

sorry for my english im from germany O_<

• miley loverr.

Obviously she bought the lingerie so she has even sluttier bras showing while she walks outside. Duh. She clearly doesn’t care about decency like normal girls do. Every girl I know would never walk around with a shirt that shows almost all of your bra. Hence the nickname Slutty Cyrus.

oh come on. slutty cyrus? you obviously dont even know what a slut is! its not like shes going around and doing it with every guy for money! she has a boyfriend! and its just the way shes dressing up! even tho its a little too sexy for her age.

• wtfbecca

as soon as i saw the source, i knew it was bullshit.

• BBB777z

prom dresses
    is the best online United Kingdom Dresses store where you can buy the cheapest dresses,including Evening,Bridesmaid ,Wedding dresses and more.

• thatonekid

The National Enquirer is a legit as an old van with the words ‘Free Candy’ scratched on it.

• nikabela

This is the most stupid thing I’ve ever read. And Not just on OU. Why on earth people pick on a 17 year old girl about what kind of lingerie she bought???? Sick world.
    Leave this girl alone already.

Billy Ray should be worried about the way his daughter is turning out but I’m sure that poor parenting of Tish and Billy Ray contributed to it. I doubt though that he’s admitting that to anyone, even an insider. He’s been quoted as saying all teenagers are lap dancing. Of course not all are but if it makes him feel better, let him say it. We really shouldn’t be surprised or doubting a story like this just from looking at the way she’s dressed in the picture with the post.

• sess nugget

I wonder if its true that they aren’t friends anymore. I really loved them together.

oh, well we can be like jennifer gardner and jessica biel.
    :D

Alright! You have a deal :D

• iMystified

its disgusting, i dont want to your butt or your underwear.
    Thongs are just ass floss…
    XD

its gross :\
    IKR?
    it’s not cute to show to other,it’s not fun to wear,and why would anyone buy it?
    I like my regular undies and boy shorts :D

IK! idk. who even created it? lmao.
    ME TO! i lovee boy shorts, im wearing a pair right now haha.

a person who apparently liked the feeling of string up their ass. LOL
    and I’m wearing boy shorts too!…okay,weird convo,much? haha :P

• StarLightSTARbright

i want to see justin timberlake make a new album ready. grr.

• Nileyfan1

Es para festejar el año de ella y liam together xD

blah idk what she was thinking when she was dating thomas and justin O.o

Someone on ONTD posted that Thomas is the son of the main producer of Hollywood Records. Apparently he’s into hard core drugs and all that stuff. He also bragged to everyone at his high school that he made out with Miley and all this shit.

iMystified said:

its disgusting, i dont want to your butt or your underwear.
    Thongs are just ass floss…
    XD

its gross :\
    IKR?
    I like my regular undies and boy shorts :D

IK! idk. who even created it? lmao.
    ME TO! i lovee boy shorts, im wearing a pair right now haha.

a person who apparently liked the feeling of string up their ass. LOL
    and I’m wearing boy shorts too!…okay,weird convo,much? haha :P

haha ikr?!
    eh, i have weird conversations everday.
    story of my life, lmao.

I believe in extra-dimensional beings NOT aliens though. We live with them.

How so? I’m not really grasping what you’re saying. When I think of extra dimensional I assume that there is a whole other world going on at the same moment as this one. I have a creative imagination xD
    If i were to go to an extra-dimensional place, it better be the LOST island… or else i’ll be pissed :/

May 26, 2010 @ 07:25 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

You should be one of those creepy dudes on the sci-fi channel :D

Its a part of my religion.

• nileyfan1

Is for the year Miam hehe xD

Cyrus the best!!!

sess nugget said:

oh, well we can be like jennifer gardner and jessica biel.
    :D

Alright! You have a deal :D

weeee! mcabwbff’s!
    (miley cyrus and betty white best friends forever :D)

She gotta be doing something to keep Liam lets be honest he’s not with her for her looks…if he’s even still with her, rumor has it he dumped her while in australia

• Mayra.

I wish I had that money to spend just on lingerie!

• StarLightSTARbright

omg i have to many icons.
    i feel as if my icon isnt good enough :\

OO TMZ IS ON!

he called her beautiful.

• CupcakezLover

nileyfan1 said:

Is for the year Miam hehe xD

Cyrus the best!!!
    HELL YES!! :)

• demi is my girl crush

You should be one of those creepy dudes on the sci-fi channel :D

Its a part of my religion.

Isint this the same girl who swore up and down that she would remain a virgin until marriage? funny that.

May 26, 2010 @ 07:28 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

I believe in extra-dimensional beings NOT aliens though. We live with them.

My brother tells me what we think are aliens, ghosts, demons etc are Jinn.

They are just like us good and bad.

Oh and don’t think I’m crazy this is all written in our holy book.

demi is my girl… said:
    I’m pretty sure she cuts herself & drinks.. did you not see that scandal? :P

• Sarah

sess nugget said:
    Um she probably buys so much lingerie because she considers it her “style” now. Haven’t you noticed that a lot of her shirts are either really deep v-necks (so that it shows part of her bra) or over the shoulder. I’m assuming that’s the reason. Why is she rushing to grow up when she’s still only 17? I don’t know. I’m 17, turning 18 and I’m not trying to look over-sexed. But we gotta understand that she played a character that appealed to tweens and children. She’s turning 18 soon and I guess being “sexy” is her attempt to breaking out. After her little awkward “Sexy” stage is over, I’m sure we’ll all love her once again!

Either way, I still love her.

Miley is an undercover hipster. :o That’s what the whole showing your bra and deep v necks add up to.

Hahahah totally. I just hate how she’ll do things that obviously attract media attention and then complains that people are always on her case. Like dude, seriously, if you don’t want people to gossip about how slutty you look… then don’t do it. I know it’s hot in LA but would it kill you to wear some non-ripped, clean clothes that fit you? Love you bb! :P

May 26, 2010 @ 07:31 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

You should be one of those creepy dudes on the sci-fi channel :D

Its a part of my religion.

• sess nugget

My brother tells me what we think are aliens, ghosts, demons etc are Jinn.

They are just like us good and bad.

Oh and don’t think I’m crazy this is all written in our holy book.

• demi is my girl crush

im pretty sure she drinks too but she doesnt cut herself. shes not that emo if she is then good luck to her

You realize this is the enquirer right?ROTFL

• K.F.D.M.S lover

May 26, 2010 @ 07:31 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

You should be one of those creepy dudes on the sci-fi channel :D

Its a part of my religion.

______
    I’m a muslim too
    where are you from

peacelovehearts said:

demi is my girl… said:
    I’m pretty sure she cuts herself & drinks.. did you not see that scandal? :P

i heard ppl were calling her a lesbian last night.

wow. okay. so her dads working about her hannah montana audience? aka worrying about how much cash shes making. way to be a true dad . if that was me (even being 17) my dad would probably kick me out of the house. he wouldnt allow me to dance like that and act like that in public when only 17. ik most 17 years old dance like that but shes not a “most” 17 year old. if she wanted to hump 44 year old men, then she shouldve gone into a different currer. like a stripper or a skank . [:

• xiaochen

I love it.
    wedding dresses,wedding gowns,bride dresses,bridesmaids dresses,evening dresses,bridal gowns,
    flower girl dresses.
    Evening Dresses
    wedding Dresses
    cheap wedding dresses

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

she makes 50 mill a year

who cares if what she does with it.
    its HER cash
    and her choices.

and if she has sex, than fine.
    thats not anyones business!

what happened to the purity ring?

oh, and $3000? how much lingerie did she have to buy? in case she gets any stains?

• Dryade

She can buy whatever she wants to buy!!

I support Miley 4 ever!! I love you Miley!!

• PrettyYoungThing

Oh Miley.
    As long as she’s not preaching Jesus while wearing a lacey bra, see-through top, and booty shorts, I’m fine with her.

• Alterego

I find it creepy that OU is posting an article about a 17 year old girl who buys lingerie..
    Just sayin’

WTH, I probably do the same if I had the money and the BF.

Get over it people, it’s HER life!

If I could afford to buy proper lingerie.. I would. I’m a bit younger than Miley. Stop pretending Miley is superhuman.

#1 you can stay a virgin and do everything other than proper sex.

#2 It is none of our business what Miley does

#3 Just cos you buy nice underwear doesn’t mean you show it to others. Oh.. I see you spend money on socks, do you wave your feet at people? NO.

BRAS? I THOUGHT HER BOOBS WERE INVINCIBLE..

Plus, this magazine makes crap up. My uncle used to write for them LOL

Also, the enquirer did in fact say Miley was pregnant about 3 years ago.. such a long pregnancy eh?

Alterego said:

Just sayin’
    ________

ME TOO and this is so BS! Who would know what she spends on her underwear? Also she does not get that much money each month she told herself she also doesn’t like expensive stuff and is also not allowed to buy expensive stuff.

i dont get why she shud answer to people! so flippin what if she spent 3k on lingerie, its her money, why is every1 so obsessed! honestly it pathetic, she earned so she shud have the rite to spend it, get a fuking grip!

I wish i could see miley in some of that lingerie

Oh, come on. They make up shit like that all the time. Nobody spends 3,000 dollars in lingerie. Seriously. They say “source” when they’re making something up. And even if she did buy lingerie, she probably bought like a bra or a thong, come on. We all wear bras and underwear people!!

• Hilary

Why people are so obsessed with her?
    They like to start shit every day .. it’s not even funny.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Here start the drama .I said that on another post , either its a gossip or she did buy lingerie & gave us a reason to hate on her btw.
    She’s soo dumb , she knows that everything she does in public is supposed to be told so why is she doind that ? I heard she just charted , no need 4 publicity stunt made up with a scandal .

• Shana Doodee Minaj

She ‘s not an obsession for anyone she’s just a target but she’deserve it .Its not like its her first scandal .OMG , i hope its not true , otherwise , that girl’s a bitch.
    Sorry 2 say that .

amen to that! lol

• Shana Doodee Minaj

shes makin me sick , i wanna punch her in da face .No wonder why i see all the teenies outside with very short skirt on them pretendin they’re Hannah Montana , since they’re too young to make the difference.

• jefferiah

the worst part is that she bought it at kittens lingerie

• Laurenpuppetpal

What I don’t get it why anyone cares so much? What she spends her money on is up to her. People need to keep their noses out. Seriously.
    It just feels like people are constantly looking for something to pick on her for.

WHO REALLY CARES?! Honestly. Still love the girl.

hey sexi miley,
    why don’t u dress up in that lingerie and come to my house so we can do it

doggy style

Why do YOU think Miley was buying so much lingerie?!

uhhh, isn’t it obvious? she’s gonna fuck her boyfriend everyday of the week when she moves into her new house. Because she wants to be “edgy”.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

oh in Canada
    your the second muslim on OU the i meat
    but you can speak it write other ways how can read the Quran

_____
    great hope you finish it i only have a little and then iwill finish it
    were you always muslim or not

• Diamondback

OMFG NOBODY EVER BOUGHT LINGERIE BEFORE!!!!!!!! SHE’S SO “REBELLIOUS”!!!!
    CALL THE CHURCH, SHE’S POSSESSED!!!!

F.uck the enquirer. That stupid tabloid rag isn’t fit to wipe an ass.

• Lixxy_B

No wonder Nick dropped that skank. She’s a whore. Nick is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY to good for her

MIley I don’t really like you but shoooot buy some sexy bras and undies for Liam ;D Who cares!

I’ll believe that…she has a lacy bra to match every outfit she wears. And hey, if my bra was always hanging out for everyone to see, I’d wanna make sure it looked cute too. Haha.

Dear Miley, i’ll send you a pickle gun to shoot at selena! xD

HOLY CRAP. Can you imagine Demi and Miley hanging out one after noon, and they just randomly decide to throw pickles at Selena. I can see that happening. haha.

• Queen-Bee

she’s 17 i dont understand the need for her to grow up so quickly…

This article is from 2008 read it and shut the fuck up seriously.

She will grow up its bound to happen. Get over it.

• Daydreamer…..

This is so stupid, I’m not even going to comment.
    By the way, is Oceanup dead tonight or what?

bahahafuckingha they date her for FAME
    duh
    get famous and you could get david beckham to go after you

I don’t think any of her boyfriends were /in love/ with her, but they some what had feelings. So date a girl you some what like and get fame. Sounds good to me.

wtf lingerie doesn’t cost that much but this is bullshit anyway

miley wud neva spend so much on lingerie

• picstoburn

how is this news? lol

• StarLightSTARbright

it doesnt mean shes “fucking her boyfriend”

ia.

• Daydreamer…..

Is it physically possible to be this bored? lol

wtf lingerie doesn’t cost that much but this is bullshit anyway

She probably bought a crap load of bras, and thongs.

• ani

Miley is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY to good for Nick

Let the girl be happy!!!!!!!

Liam makes Miley crazier, crazier, crazier……… ??

• K.F.D.M.S lover

peacelovehearts said:
    she’s 17 i dont understand the need for her to grow up so quickly…
    _____
    hahahaha

WHO TH F BUYS LINGERIE????? ONLY IF YOUR SHOWING YOUR SELF TO SOMEONE!!!!!

I KEEP TELLING YOU LOSERS THAT THIS HO IS A SLUT FROM THE GUTTERS.

wtf lingerie doesn’t cost that much but this is bullshit anyway

She probably bought a crap load of bras, and thongs.
    Probably.. I would.

• sess nugget

WHO TH F BUYS LINGERIE????? ONLY IF YOUR SHOWING YOUR SELF TO SOMEONE!!!!!

I KEEP TELLING YOU LOSERS THAT THIS HO IS A SLUT FROM THE GUTTERS.

Oh you…

• peacelovehearts

WHO TH F BUYS LINGERIE????? ONLY IF YOUR SHOWING YOUR SELF TO SOMEONE!!!!!

I KEEP TELLING YOU LOSERS THAT THIS HO IS A SLUT FROM THE GUTTERS.
    I wear a bra.. & I’m not fucking anyone.. ?

Her boyfriend is tall, I will be wondering how he will be.

My grandma says Is not so good when the boy is much tall…. just saying LOL

• K.F.D.M.S lover

its not true and even if it was so what its her live

May 26, 2010 @ 07:04 pm

bahahafuckingha they date her for FAME
    duh
    get famous and you could get david beckham to go after you

Or…they might have been in what we call young love where it might not last forever but its nice. I mean to say they date her ONLY for fame is basically saying she is a horrible person nobody would love her and NONE of us know her well enough to make that assumption.

• iMystified

homegirl needs to calm her hormones down.

• GoldenGal9311

Who cares. It’s her private life. If she wants to wear lingerie in her home, why do they care? She’s almost an adult!

• weirdo

Bullshizzz

• StarLightSTARbright

i hate thongs. and girls that pull there pants down past their butt to show of their ~classy thong, thats bedazzled out in diamonds and lace.

• mileyfanatic

this is sooo stupid. It’s totally a rumor.

this is absolute bullshit, oceanup.

Queen-Bee
    May 26, 2010 @ 07:09 pm

May 26, 2010 @ 07:04 pm

bahahafuckingha they date her for FAME
    duh
    get famous and you could get david beckham to go after you

No no. She’s not the horrible person. It’s Justin who was the horrible person. Liam and Nick I do believe liked her and stuff, but Justin and that one fling she had with that guy and the whole her in a bra crap.

Because she’s a whore that’s why.

You don’t spend that kind of money on lingerie unless you want someone to see it. It’s fine if she’s buying it for her boyfriend, but she really needs to learn how to cover up when she’s in public. Having your bra hanging out, knowing that you will be photographed makes her look like an attention seeker.

Whatever! every girl buys lingerie! no big deal(:

i don’t like miley. (i can say this because ive met her)

StarLightSTARbright said:
    its disgusting, i dont want to your butt or your underwear.
    I tried a thong one time.. It’s like a never ending wedgie 24/7 … kudos to those who can put up with that O_O

Yeah and EVERYONE belives what the National Enquirer says, right? NOT!

its disgusting, i dont want to your butt or your underwear.

Like Manny from Degrassi!

i bet she bought like a thousand pairs of thongs =P

• Doom

The Enquirer.

• Adriana

Miley is good for Nick (He is not so bored)

Nick is good for Miley (She is not so crazy)

Miley and Nick are singer, it is good for both too

THIS IS THE ENQUIRER! DON’T BELIEVE THIS BECAUSE IT’S NOT TRUE!

• jenni

Sites gossip, celebrities, journalists love Niley .. When Miley and Nick dating people have much more respect to both

The Enquirer = bullshit

FAIL OU

they don’t even have a source, or a store, or whatever. stupid.

give her a break shes just trying to break out of disney

a 17 Year buying Lingerie is fine thats perfectly normal…but what you guys are forgetting is that its ‘sexy’ lingerie and she also spent 3K on it. thats why it’s a big deal.

its not a big deal at because its fake its the enquirer DUH

You should be one of those creepy dudes on the sci-fi channel :D

Its a part of my religion.

But your religions seem somewhat compatible..possibly.. I would watch it :P

who caresss, she’s 17, her and liam probs do it on the daily

• Moonbeam

National Enquirer is getting lame. All their stories sound the same recently. Billy Ray is livid blah blah blah.
    If you make up stories at least make up some good shit.
    Boring.

• CupcakezLover

demi is my girl… said:

Well there was that drug rumor. I want a Selena scandal. That’d be unexpected. :)

• peacelovehearts

Because she’s a whore that’s why.
    Then I’m a whore too! :D

the enquirer lol enough said.If you believe the enquirer do you believe them when they said Jonas boys are now on drugs?

• sess nugget

i don’t like miley. (i can say this because ive met her)

May 26, 2010 @ 07:28 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

I believe in extra-dimensional beings NOT aliens though. We live with them.

Its funny you mention Lost alot of things in Lost are about Jinn…for instance the black smoke.

Jinn are created from fire and have often been described as smoke they are take the form of humans and snakes ALOT and the black smoke on lost always made a rattle snake sound and in the end we found out he made himself take the form of John and others.

• cheskasg

yey go miless i want your bra

• iMystified

its disgusting, i dont want to your butt or your underwear.
    Thongs are just ass floss…
    XD

• Charlie Brown

It’s it obvious? She’s getting married to Liam and so she was just getting stocked up for the steamy nights of their honeymoon. :) LMFAO!!!

• Ashley Nicole

Why won’t they just leave her the hell alone? Who cares if she did? That’s private. But I bet it’s a bullshit story anyway.

demi is my girl… said:

I love Demi.. i just call bullshit on her saying that her “bracelets were too tight”.. those are cuts.. -__-

May 26, 2010 @ 07:35 pm
    K.F.D.M.S lover said:

May 26, 2010 @ 07:31 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

You should be one of those creepy dudes on the sci-fi channel :D

Its a part of my religion.

______
    I’m a muslim too
    where are you from

Toronto, so you know what I’m talking about right?

• iLoveChrisBrown

Enquire BS!!!

demi is my girl… said:

she is not gosh shut up you dont even know her. ive met her and she was sooo nice. shes a good christian girl who happens to wear black. gosh ya demis bad for wearing black but mileys fine dandy cause shes 17 lap dancing, buying lingerie, walking around with her bra poring out of her shirt. ya mileys way better! (:-P sarcasticly)

sess nugget said:
    i don’t like miley. (i can say this because ive met her)

its disgusting, i dont want to your butt or your underwear.

Like Manny from Degrassi!

i never watched that show, lmao.

Seriously? :O
    I want to be Muslim so i can meet smokey!

cheskasg said:
    yey go miless i want your bra
    I want her cheetah bra.. & her bikini reallyyyy badly

THE ENQUIRER

WHAT SOURCE!?

I NEED TO HEAR AN ACTUAL PERSON, WHO WE ARE SURE MILEY KNOWS TO BELIEVE THIS. I WANT TO SEE THE FREAKIN RECEIPT. :)

HA. BUT THEN AGAIN, LET HER SPEND MONEY.
    SHE’S AWESOME.
    SHE’S GOT THE BODAAY, SO LET HER FLAUNT IT

WOOHOO.

CAPS LOCK FTW.
    GO MILEEY.

iMystified said:

its disgusting, i dont want to your butt or your underwear.
    Thongs are just ass floss…
    XD

its gross :\

• Julia

National Enquier is the STUPIDEST source EVER.
    and if even if it is true..so what she bought lingerie? Are we all going to die or something.
    Seriously Ocean Up, find some GOOD news. Cause’ no one cares how much Miley spends on her underwear.
    Merci boucoup.

• themileylove

yeah, i would buy sexy lingerie but not spend 3k on that shit.
    unless, it was victoria secret, i rest my case. (:

miley has a lot of money to spend so if she can and want she can spend all the money she want !
    and she is 17 leave her alone, everything she does its a problem !

sorry for my bad english im from argentina and i speak spanish :]

THE ENQUIRER

WHAT SOURCE!?

HA. BUT THEN AGAIN, LET HER SPEND MONEY.
    SHE’S AWESOME.
    SHE’S GOT THE BODAAY, SO LET HER FLAUNT IT

WOOHOO.

CAPS LOCK FTW.
    GO MILEEY.

except the fact that she doesnt have a butt to even show off.

its disgusting, i dont want to your butt or your underwear.

Like Manny from Degrassi!

i never watched that show, lmao.

You aren’t missing out tbh. Everything they did was too…cliche. Like I know it happens, but rotfl idek how to explain it.

i buy lingerie,thongs,and bras does that make me a slut or a hoe hell no bitch learn what a slut and a hoe is and any way you dumb if think this is true there no video of her buying it so stfu and gtfo of here

• CupcakezLover

Queen-Bee said:

I sleep in my Victoria Secret babydoll and my MOM bought it for me!
    The Easter Bunny gave me a basket of Victoria’s Secret thongs, lol.

• CatchMeIfYouCan

What do you think she’s gonna do?? sex sex sex lol

bff, yes? :D

• Delilah_Marie

bahahafuckingha they date her for FAME
    duh
    get famous and you could get david beckham to go after you

I think all her boyfriends were in love with her but she wasn’t in love with them.

They date her because she a gorgeous girl with a humble good heart and she funny, outgoing, and fun to hangout with.

If they wanted to get famous they could had date taylor or other girls in the media but they choose miley. so your statement is inrevelant. All miley boyfriend are hot and is because she beautiful inside and out.

Scientology?

That was meant to be somewhat of a joke.. but that’s cool too.. Catholics FTW! xD

bff, yes? :D

Weren’t we already? :o

its disgusting, i dont want to your butt or your underwear.

Like Manny from Degrassi!

i never watched that show, lmao.

oh hahaha ;) i know lots of people who watch it but im fine with glee and gossip girl!

• sess nugget

Lulz I never said she wasn’t beautiful. I love Miley, but c’mon. You’re going to tell me that Justin was genuinely in love with her? Meh, but you are right. Who am I to say what went on in the ~relationship~?

• iMystified

its disgusting, i dont want to your butt or your underwear.
    Thongs are just ass floss…
    XD

its gross :\
    IKR?
    I like my regular undies and boy shorts :D

i swear they wrote this about her last year…lol

• CupcakezLover

Delilah_Marie said:

Pshh who wouldn’t fuck Liam? Can you blame her? :p

bff, yes? :D

Weren’t we already? :o

oh lmao yes, but, well we can be like nicole and paris, sister like bffs.

• sess nugget

Rotfl aw! We need like a sarcasm button. Like “(WARNING SARCASM AHEAD) This is the best site ever!” and it pops out in like fluorescent purple. Rotfl idk, I need to rest.

CupcakezLover said:

Delilah_Marie said:

Pshh who wouldn’t fuck Liam? Can you blame her? :p

i wouldnt. i have my eye on someone else, but not sexually wise.

• Delilah_Marie

CupcakezLover said:

Delilah_Marie said:

Pshh who wouldn’t fuck Liam? Can you blame her? :p
    THANK YOU! Someone who doesn’t think everyone should be nuns. xD

Weren’t we already? :o

oh lmao yes, but, well we can be like nicole and paris, sister like bffs.

• Sarah

Either way, I still love her.

• picstoburn

peacelovehearts
    May 26, 2010 @ 07:08 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

WHO TH F BUYS LINGERIE????? ONLY IF YOUR SHOWING YOUR SELF TO SOMEONE!!!!!

I KEEP TELLING YOU LOSERS THAT THIS HO IS A SLUT FROM THE GUTTERS.

ew you don’t wear underwear? that’s soo nasty O.o

Probably…

• mileynileylove

Give the girl a break ! love miley

iMystified said:

its disgusting, i dont want to your butt or your underwear.
    Thongs are just ass floss…
    XD

its gross :\
    IKR?
    I like my regular undies and boy shorts :D

IK! idk. who even created it? lmao.
    ME TO! i lovee boy shorts, im wearing a pair right now haha.

ew she’ll go bankrupt

• Hilary

The Enquirer

Oh really?
    People have nothing better to do besides talk about Miley lingerie .. wow.

• peacelovehearts

Why do YOU think Miley was buying so much lingerie?!

She wanted to fuck her boyfriend. It’s not rocket science OU.. smh

• Hilary

and

Exactly.

• sess nugget

Either way, I still love her.

this is such bullshit..first off, the enquirer is never ever true, they just make up shit. second of all even if she did who gives its her life, she has the money let her live the way she wants. its not like she doesnt give back to the world.. miley is a good girl and whatever she does i support her 100%

ou plz don’t get your news from the equirer you should know by now that they makeup shit to feed to their reads gross ou i thought that yall were smarter then this

blah blah blah
    It’s HER problem -.-‘

Ya oook that’s why Billy Ray defended miley And said it was good fun….national enquirer HAHA

• CatchMeIfYouCan

She bought that lingerie for her bf duh

• mrsdestinyhope

bahahafuckingha they date her for FAME
    duh
    get famous and you could get david beckham to go after you

===
    NILEY FANS STFU!
    PRICK JONAS was the only bitch who dated MILEY FOR FAME. Neither Liam nor JUSTIN talked about their careers while dating Miley. Nick NEVER STOOD UP FOR MILEY when she need him the most. Gaston and LIAM DID.
    I still don’t believe that after all the times Nick has bashed and used MC. U think that Nick was the only SERIOUS relationship she has been in , and u think NICK is still better for her. JUST STFU, Miley has gotten more support from JUSTIN and LIAM , more than NICK and THE JBS have EVER GIVIEN HER. All PRICK JONAS did was ask her to take half naked photos, used her for promotion on her BOBW TOUR and their freaking LINES, VINES, and TRYING TIMES CD. NICK IS A DOUCHE and A FAME WHORE. LIAM LOVES MILEY, and MILEY LOVES LIAM. END OF STORY. Get ur asses out of NICK’s ASS and realize who the TRUE DOUCHE is here!

You should be one of those creepy dudes on the sci-fi channel :D

Weren’t we already? :o

oh lmao yes, but, well we can be like nicole and paris, sister like bffs.

oh, well we can be like jennifer gardner and jessica biel.
    :D