Nick Jonas, ‘I Have A Riddle For You!’

nick-riddle

• island.B

typos oh Nick :)

one day more = song in les mis
    Nick’s going back to broadway kiddies

Something to do with Baseball!

one day more = song from les mis
    Nick’s going to broadway kiddies

• SoRawSUgAr

bad grammar :( dissapointing

How about that Cambio thingy?

• Me <3

AM i first sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANDDD.. MHMH. MAYBE ITS THAT HE IS DATING SOMEONE!! LOL JKKKK JKKK

• Your Love is my Drug

one day more = song in les mis
    Nick’s going back to broadway kiddies

Hahahahaha

• Sweetdisposition?

Who understood the riddle?!

• NicksSweetCaroline

one day more = song from les mis
    Nick’s going to broadway kiddies

AH!!!! I really hope its that . That would be so good for him

they’re adding more days to the tour?

This is probably wrong, but, there’s a college around here called Daymore College (sorry, not sure how to spell it, but that’s how it sounds). Maybe there’re other Daymore colleges out there, and Nick’s going to attend one? Like I said, I’m probably wrong.

Nick is doing broadway again!!! Holy S*** Can’t wait!

• island.B

hes having a baby?

• jenn

they’re adding more days to their tour?

• island.B

he does drugs?

• UhavejustbeenPONED

I think the answer is: ONE DAY MORE….because he uppercased the letter of those three words.

• star19

I don’t get it at all.
    I’m sorry, I’m not good at riddles. :|

I think he’s going back to Broadway in Les Miserables. That’s the reason One Day More is capitalized.

• island.B

hes dating Demi?

• mctiqueen

This is just screaming ‘Corny’ to me.

• island.B

hes gay??

• NicksSweetCaroline

Yeah coz he also he said that he would love to do les mis recently

• mctiqueen

Kim K’s booty is the opening act for them since they shoved Demi to SA?

Um… One Day More is a song from Les Miserables :-)

• BroadwayFan

One Day More – Finale Song in the Broadway musical Les Miserable
    ..maybe, hopefully Peter Karrie will reprise his role as Jon Val Jean :)

May 26, 2010 @ 09:33 am

one day more = song from les mis
    Nick’s going to broadway kiddies
    Correct.

• star19

Oh well, I can’t wait for another JB album. :)

• inwonderland

I’m bored and I want a new post.

Yip… Since Jemi aswell people now hate jemi which is just so fickle

Why the hell did Joe lose so many followers on Twitter? That’s what I don’t understand. They always place Joe as the “bad guy” Bull. Shit.

I like you. You’re smart!

Why thank you, butter cup. I like you too. Finally, someone with a brain. And I think I saw you on here before in the past. Not sure though. I came here a lot in December – February. Then I took a looong break. I’m sure you can guess why.

Daydreamer…..
    May 26, 2010 @ 09:59 am

Yip… Since Jemi aswell people now hate jemi which is just so fickle

Joe’s an easy target and people hate on him cause he has the most game. Plus this was a rumor that he “lost 200,000 followers” but he didn’t. He lost a few thousand that day, but ended up with more followers at the end of the day.

• Daydreamer…..

I’m bored and I want a new post.

I second this. :/

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

He forgot the day becasue of his drug addiction ;) and hes announcing hes goinbg to rehab.

I kid. Its broadway baby.
    Which sucks for me becaue im english. and cant get there

however i still love him <333

• NicksSweetCaroline

Yip… Since Jemi aswell people now hate jemi which is just so fickle

I like you. You’re smart!

Same. I like stopped commenting for a while since then oceanup went down hill

• Daydreamer…..

Thank goodness. I mean, I was going to get very upset if he lost that many for no reason. He’s a good guy. I like him, and I always have. Really chill, laidback dude. He seems like he would be a very good friend. Hopefully, he’ll pick a better girlfriend in the future who doesn’t create so much drama for him.

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

I kid. Its broadway baby.
    Which sucks for me becaue im english. and cant get there

however i still love him <333
    Ha ha, I already said that. Comment twins. :)

• NicksSweetCaroline

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

I kid. Its broadway baby.
    Which sucks for me becaue im english. and cant get there

however i still love him <333

Same … except from scotland :( BUt still soo good 4 him

May 26, 2010 @ 09:58 am
    Daydreamer….. said:

Seriously. They should be clinically fucked in the head by now but they aren’t. I think people are waiting for the slightest inkling of them to fall off the deep end.

They’re nice boys. I know a lot more rowdy kids in real life.
    I know. Guys I know are so much worse. Besides, they can’t be “perfect angels” because they’re normal. They seem to come from a nice family, and they seem to be very smart and respectful. If there was something to debate this with, it would have already happened. This is why people suck. They judge all the time. :/

• Daydreamer…..

Even more? And you think that is a good thing? SMH.

*sigh* Danger-ous, don’t even bother. :/

• Daydreamer…..

Yellow bag forever 21 yellow bag, y’all!

Did this post die?

Daydreamer…..
    May 26, 2010 @ 10:09 am
    Daydreamer….. said:

Even more? And you think that is a good thing? SMH.

*sigh* Danger-ous, don’t even bother. :/
    IKR? I always bother, hahahaaa. Sad person.

May 26, 2010 @ 10:08 am
    Daydreamer….. said:

That’s the only thing I’d ever fault him for, is GF selection. Not all, but you know, the stage 5 clingers who create a complete shitstorm for him when they can’t hold a man down.

Your Love is my Drug said:

“Yesterday” all my troubles seem so far away!

He’s gonna sing it for Sir Paul McCartney!

I just know it!!!!

Thats a good one too
    Thank you!

• star19

Gah, this guy is so mysterious.

• Daydreamer…..

Some Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs lady claimed someone was on drugs and Joe was having twins. Clearly, she’s lying.

Drug issues have surrounded Demi for a year now and from numerous sources. So to answer your question: YES.

That lady was coo coo bananas.
    And what the hell? I have never heard this about Demi. That’s crazy. I hope not. She would be destroying her life. :/

OU is boring today…

• dreamingALOUD

Oh this is where everybody went :C

• lefteye

I think its broadway also…explains why he recently tweeted that girl who he was in beauty and the beast with. Maybe he is reconnecting to some ppl on the broadway scene.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Daydreamer….. said:

Man, is it boring on Oceanup during the day…
    Indeed. Not to mention it’s full of loonies at times.

Tell me about it. If I had a dollar for everytime I met a crazy person on here, I’d be rich. :/
    I think oceanup is always full of weirdos these days :( So much jonas hate recently

I know, dude. I get pissed when people talk shit about them. They seem like such down to earth guys. :(

Yip… Since Jemi aswell people now hate jemi which is just so fickle

• Daydreamer…..

Trust me, Nick doesn’t seem like the type. Besides, if he took drugs it would probably really affect him. And why would you celebrate it…?
    This is why some anons suck. :/

• NicksSweetCaroline

Danger-ous said:

May 26, 2010 @ 09:53 am
    Daydreamer….. said:

Man, is it boring on Oceanup during the day…
    Indeed. Not to mention it’s full of loonies at times.

They’re nice boys. I know a lot more rowdy kids in real life.
    I know people are just waiting for them to ‘go off the rails’

• SoRawSUgAr

OU is boring today…
    I know

• Daydreamer…..

They’re nice boys. I know a lot more rowdy kids in real life.

Yip… Since Jemi aswell people now hate jemi which is just so fickle

• Daydreamer…..

Oh yes they are. Driving around with their 70s Ford Mustang telling us to Go Green. The make me want to puke.

Not even going to respond to this. Do you know them? They can drive whatever the hell they want. SMH

lefteye
    May 26, 2010 @ 09:55 am
    lefteye said:

And he was just in NY last week so he probably sealed the deal then. :)

• NicksSweetCaroline

Yip… Since Jemi aswell people now hate jemi which is just so fickle

I like you. You’re smart!

STFU.
    miley cyrus really does smoke, but all of you defend her.
    someone says joe smokes, and everone beleives it.
    typical.

• LoveBryony

Nick don’t you mean 3 weeks? That’s when we find out if the kids Joes, Pay attention! lol im a JB fan but that was too funny not to put :)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Lalalala.

Why is there so much news this week?

It takes 2 to end a relationship,

Not when you’re dumped.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

miley cyrus really does smoke
    _________

Miley smokes weed, IDK about Joe.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Okay and for all you arguing abour joe and the enviroment. I care about the enviroment a lot dont get me wrong (those that have mabey been paying attention to my comments on this site will get that i care about the world being a better place all round) anyway

YOU MUST WATCH THIS VDEO.
    Its like 4 minutes long and its interesting and about how to be green and not be a prick

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

and its by the vlog brothers :)

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

WERE NOT

Hahaha Nick looks so cute ;)

It takes 2 to end a relationship,

Not when you’re dumped.
    She was dumped for a reason. So, please see my original statement.

If you’re under the impression that Joe just wakes up in the AM dumping precious little 17 year old complete angels and amazing girlfriends, you need to get out more.

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

YOU MUST WATCH THIS VDEO.

I can’t watch it :(

• rakx3

one day more
    les mis.
    he’s probably doing something with that. :)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

inwonderland said:

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

Who’s actually hyped for summer this year? ;D

MEEEEEEEE :)))
    Me tooooo. :D

yay I’m going on vacation with my friends so excited :)

• MZ

I would laaarve it if Nick went back to Broadway! :)

Oh I got It Nick, “Tell Me Me Me Something I Dont Know, Something I Dont Know.. Oh Okay your flying over to see Sel and ask her back.. mmkk Thanks for the heads up!

• Dutchie

also, demi isn’t even heartbroken or offended or whatever .. cuz after she and trace broke up she was all nasty and mean and ‘why should I care about you’ I don’t think demi would care about what other people think.. if she really hated Joe she would just show it..
    Also everyone is acting like Joe is supposed to be different than other “normal” guys.. Guys break girls hearts that’s what they do, sometimes they do it in a childish and mean way, so don’t blame Joe for being like millions of others..

• Danger-ous

I’m almost 100% sure Nick is talking about going back to Broadway you guys. In Les Mis.

Demi wasn’t led on by shit.
    ______
    Yes he was, do you think she would go off and say that she and Joe were in love if he wasn’t indeed saying it too her? You are too blinded by your love for all things Joe to get it.

• jjean

‘sup everybody

When every single ex you have besides the one who never cared about you enough(Camilla) hates your fucking guts and is heartbroken afterwards? Then yes I am enclined to believe that you’re a shitty boyfriend. But I don’t blame Joe, I blame his shovanist upbringing(gracias, Papa and Mama J).
    ===
    AMEN!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I was in that post for a bit :) But Glee was on at the same damn time so I was trying to concentrate on both -_-
    Where are you? It was like 2:00 in the afternoon.

I feel bad, but I’ve never seen one episode of Glee.

__________________

I’m from England :) It was like 9pm here

I LOVE Glee but I didnt catch most of it being on here so I just recorded it x)

Danger-ous said:

Inwonderland:

Thanks! Hiya.

no problem :)

• Danger-ous

Demi wasn’t led on by shit.
    ______
    I am not at all, I realize he’s not perfect and don’t think everything he does is touched by rainbows and garden fairies, but he does get shit on day in and day out for his relationships.

It takes 2 to end a relationship, to begin one. Demi isn’t exactly baggage free.

• Danger-ous

Dude, we get it. So get the fuck out, but don’t come in an obvious Jonas post and post the same lame comment 14 times. I’ve seen you say this before.

And FYI, Joe’s car clearly emits more fumes than Nick’s.

And FYI, Joe’s car clearly emits more fumes than Nick’s.
    Even more? And you think that is a good thing? SMH.

(replying to this) – May 26, 2010 @ 10:07 am

And FYI, Joe’s car clearly emits more fumes than Nick’s.
    Even more? And you think that is a good thing? SMH.
    Are you special? It was sarcasm and me pointing out that if you’re gonna bitch about something, make sure it’s a valid fact.

I could give 2 shits less about what the Jonas Brothers do to the environment. They’re 3 people in a world of billions and there’s a fucking oil spill right now, so Joe driving his G Wagon is the least of my concerns.

LOL. You sound like one of those obnoxious, egoistic, self centered, douchebags we generally call Americans around here. :)

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – May 26, 2010 @ 10:16 am

I am indeed. And you sound like EuroTrash. Shocking.

I am indeed. And you sound like EuroTrash. Shocking.
    Yes ma’am. :)

Oh hey, genius..ever think that the term “blowing smoke” means joking around? I’m pretty sure that is what the post meant…or if they are referring to what you think, then it’s probably a lie anyway…Joe is WAY to much of a health nut to smoke, besides, his family would not appreciate the image he would give if he was. And, quite frankly, he wouldn’t like it either.

And why the hell would you bring Mom and Pop Jonas into this? He’s an adult and can make his own decisions. I’m sure a lot of other people out there have who are much shittier to their girlfriends. Just because Joe is in the spotlight he is put under much more speculation than those who are screwing other girls every day when they have a woman at home. You don’t see Joe doing that, do you???Also, look at Kevin, he’s with the love of his life and he was raised by the same parents.

Where’s everyone at?

Because he is. So many of his exes hate him for a reason.

Oh and one of the JoBros DOES smoke. Someone from the Washington post said one of Jb was blowing smoke in his face at the Oscar Party. Prob Joe.

___
    seriously I wouldnt be surprised. Have you seen his friends or roomates. They look high all the time

• inwonderland

I think I’m gonna watch friends now :)

Camilla was attracted to Pattinson and was chasing Fernando Verdasco for years. She would always attend is tennis matches and what not. And she eventually broke up with Joe for a soap star from Passions. So yes, she was never really that into him.
    ***

Oh wow, you really are clueless. That is HARDLY what happened. Not even close! She never dated that soap star. She met him one time at a charity volleyball game. Someone took their picture, and the press said they were dating. She has not seen him since then. The situation with Joe was so much more complicated than you can imagine, teenie. So really, take my advice and STFU!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Sweetdisposition? said:

Where’s everyone at?

_______________

I dont know :(

Because he is. So many of his exes hate him for a reason.

1) Have you dated him? There are two people to a relationship. It isn’t one sided, love.

• Hello, my name is….

LMAO, I love how everyone’s like “He’s doing drugs?” “He’s gay?” You people are so positive lol.

Nick, I have Not Idea what you’re talking about :D lol

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

This is random but lindsay lohans blonde again… she looks so much better blonde than with dark hair

Did you guys here about Greyson and Ellen?

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Danger-ous said:

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – May 26, 2010 @ 10:16 am

I am indeed. And you sound like EuroTrash. Shockin

wow. wow calm it guys =P

Oops.
    *here = hear

• Danger-ous

So what’s your point? What is the moral of your story? If you think Joe is a shitty person, quite frankly, why are you commenting about him? If it eats you up inside enough to make a dissertation about it, go like someone else, I hear Bieber’s parents weren’t at all bad.

BTW, welcome to America it’s “Chauvinist”.

Laughing @ all the dumbasses in here thinking that if Joe smokes, that it’s one of the most horrible things to ever happen in the world! LMFAO!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Where’s everyone at?

_______________

I dont know :(

OU is dead :(

1. If Joe smoked, someone would have a picture of it by now
    2. He wouldn’t fuck up his voice.
    3. He’s way too new age to smoke.
    4. The end.

It’s because he was the best boyfriend anyone of them ever had and they probably are mad because they couldn’t have him anymore, genius!

Camilla was engaged with Verdasco. They broke up, and then she went with Joe.
    Then she dumped Joe for him.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Where’s everyone at?

_______________

I dont know :(

OU is dead :(

______________

Ikr? Its always dead when I’m bored but when everyones on an epic post I am busy! >:l

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Where’s everyone at?

_______________

I dont know :(

OU is dead :(

______________

It’s always like that and I love your icon :)

• Danger-ous

Dude, where were you on Monday, I think it was when Joe and Demi were splitting? That was some good shit.

***

That situation with Camilla is something you know nothing about. You can’t say she didn’t care for him. You don’t understand what went wrong there. And hopefully, the public never will. That was no childish relationship like with Demi, but your childish brain can only understand childish things. So STFU

BTW, welcome to America it’s “Chauvinist”.

Someone asked why Joe is often labeled as a bad boy so I answered the question. I never claimed I hated him, I’m just stating facts. Its funny, everyone dissed on Camilla when she broke up with Joe and people are daring to attack Demi for getting emotional when she was just led on by someone who was her best friend for 3 years but you dare to speak the truth about Joe and all hell breaks loose. I’m sure you are Denise, herself prob.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

It’s always like that and I love your icon :)

___________________

Thank you :) I love yours! “How you doin’? ;)”

Danger-ous said:

Oh shit. Why did I miss that. I was on a party so… I think the party is still better but I wish I were here when that was posted :(

Or maybe its because he leads them on to believe that they are the one only to completely take back what he said a matter of weeks later. In April he was tweeting quotes how “he never felt this way before” that were obviously directed at Demi because five mintues later she would tweet “:D” and let’s not forget “Forever and Always”.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

It’s always like that and I love your icon :)

___________________

Thank you :) I love yours! “How you doin’? ;)”

Thanks :) yay I love friends.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Danger-ous said:

___________________

LES MIS IS MY FAVORITE.
    I AM SO EFFING EXCITED.
    AHAHAH MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS TOGETHER.
    LIFES AWESOME.

Camilla was engaged with Verdasco. They broke up, and then she went with Joe.
    Then she dumped Joe for him.
    ***

Huh? I’m sure she’ll be fascinated to learn this. I don’t think she knows she was engaged to a guy who was engaged to someone else! There was no dumping anyone for anyone else, contrary to popular belief. She is just now starting to date again. Give it a rest. She didn’t do anything wrong.

***

• Danger-ous

Yes, yes I’m Denise Jonas. Nice to finally meet you.

Sorry I write in complete sentences and have a brain and don’t say OMJ every 2 seconds. If that means I’m Joe’s mom, so be it.

He isn’t labeled as anything, he’s just had more girlfriends in comparison to his brothers. And one imparticular crucified him in public and now he has a rep. If he was such an “undateable”, he wouldn’t be able to find a girlfriend.

Demi wasn’t led on by shit.

I know what you are alluding to and there was absolutely NO PROOF any of it happened!
    So, don’t even go there.

• Danger-ous

I didn’t realize attending tennis matches meant sleeping with someone else. If so, that makes tennis quite a more interesting sport to watch.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Danger-ous said:

___________________

Where are you? It was like 2:00 in the afternoon.

I feel bad, but I’ve never seen one episode of Glee.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

JeMii waZZZ tHe beST coUPle EVEEEER!!
    OmGGGGG iM CrYiing :(
    teAM jEmii 4evEEEER!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333

===============

ZoooooMMggg wHy do YoU tAlk liKe tHHHIssss???

And someones a little bti too obsessed. And thats coming from me :/

Yes! Nick’s going back to broadway! Though I was hoping for a new music video by NJATA but this is awesome too.

Les Mis!!!!!

• vane

———————

Not every guy is like that. Don’t categorize every male because of some!
    Nick and Joe are jerk

• lhasalil

I’m bored with OU – I guess I’m not alone seeing as everyone else appears to have buggered off!

• superJOEman

I also think that it’s “One Day More” ’cause he capitalized the first letter of those words.. :)

I have a feeling that Joe hated Demi’s “Clinginess” if there was any. All she EVER did was talk about him and he was a good boy and kept his mouth shut. I’d probably punch her if I were Joe.

• Candi

Its first dance by Justin Bieber

• ani

it’s much better that his idiot Jonas TV

• mileysrock

HE IS PREGNANT !!!!!!!!! 0.0 HAHAHHAHHA!!!

Well…One Day More is a song in Les Miserables. So I think he’s gonna be in a musical/play/type of thing.

• NickJLuver8

His announcement has something to do with Les Miserables. One, Day, and More are capitalized, and “One Day More” is a song from Les Mis. Ipso facto, Nick has something to say about Les Mis.

A JB smoke? You are kidding right? Cause a pap would have been all over that one.

Imagine how much that picture would be worth. Please! all the people at the Oscar parties, more cameras than fake boobs.

There would have been a picture and it would have been on TMZ like months ago.

JeMii waZZZ tHe beST coUPle EVEEEER!!
    OmGGGGG iM CrYiing :(
    teAM jEmii 4evEEEER!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333

===============

ZoooooMMggg wHy do YoU tAlk liKe tHHHIssss???

And someones a little bti too obsessed. And thats coming from me :/

_____________________________________

CoZZ iM a TeeNiiE! :D

i really hope he’s going back to broadway!!!! and it might be right cuz hes been talking more about broadway recently…and why else would One Day More all be capitalized?

he mentioned broadway earlier:
    @bethpolitoPOP Beth! Its been so long. Hope you’re doing well. (To anyone whose wondering. She and I were in Beauty & the Best together!)

hehe i no im lame but i just really want this to be true :)

• BBB777z

UK supplier of Prom dresses, ball gowns & evening dresses. Exclusive prom dresses with UK next day delivery. Try dresses on at home
    Cheap Evening Dresses

Because he is. So many of his exes hate him for a reason.

haha fuck you. the reason they are so broke hearted is because he was AN AMAZING BOYFRIEND!! why would be upset if he was such a bad boyfriend? okay now stfu.

I love how oceanup viewers try to make rumors up. Camile dumped Joe for another guy…. Joe smokes….. Miley does pottt…… seriously you guys r ridiculous. I will belive it when you show me proof!

2 Words Nicholas Jonas Welcome Back!

• Anna

i think it either is the nick going broadway thing
    or they added an extra show!

I picked up on the One Day More Les Mis thing as well and as much as I love Nick J, he’s NO WHERE near Broadway level… so if it does have something to do with him “returning” to Broadway, I’ll be very surprised.

• Juliane

Hello I love You Selena Gomes!

• Your Love is my Drug

Why did he capitalize More?

• NicksSweetCaroline

Heres hoping its some NJATA news :) !!!!

• TSLove

Whatever……..

• NicksSweetCaroline

Yay! iv never been first before …. and on a nick post ! :)

• Sweetdisposition?

Eh, too lazy to try to figure it out.

• SoRawSUgAr

I. Ca-Re? n-o, no-ot rea-lly?

• Sapna

http://twitter.com/sapna__x tweet me, I’m bored (:
    and Nicholas, I have NO idea what you’re talking about (:

• tablejonas

what the hell
    i guess someone has a lot of time on his hands
    lol jk jk

Because he is. So many of his exes hate him for a reason.

Its First dance by Justin Bieber :)

• NicksSweetCaroline

mctiqueen said:

That’s awesome and everything, but why is it always promotion? Like he barely tweets random things anymore. Like Miley said, it’s stupid to only use your Twitter for marketing.

I’d rather hear about jonas stuff than what he had for breakfast anyday

• Your Love is my Drug

EW nick in tights….. :/

Your Love is my Drug said:

Nick would be in this…

can’t watch it in my country :(

• mctiqueen

“Girl, I promise I’ll be gentle, you know we gotta do it slowly. If you give, give the first dance to me, I’m gonna cherish every moment, cause’ it only happens once, once in a lifetime.”

• Daydreamer…..

Man, is it boring on Oceanup during the day…

I know what it is Nick!

You’re going to sing the song “Yesterday” when you go to honor Paul McCartney?

• Sweetdisposition?

He is visiting Lil Wayne in jail!

Haha. Tht’s hilarious & random.:D

• mctiqueen

Him and Miley are secretly engaged and she was just with Liam for kicks.

• NickJonasWeLoveYou

Either he’s adding more tour dates or it’s something to do with Les Mis because One Day More is a song from there….

mctiqueen said:

Awww I love that song.

• Lhasalil

I hate riddles – I just think stop being so annoying and just TELL ME!

• mctiqueen

Sweetdisposition? said:

mctiqueen said:

Awww I love that song.

Me too it’s adorable.

I can confirm that Nick will return to Les Miserbles.

He’s coming out of the closet?

I’d rather hear about jonas stuff than what he had for breakfast anyday

If you ask me, I’d like to hear a mix of the two. xD lol I don’t mind. It’s Nick. haha He could talk about his love for pandas or something and I’d listen. xD

its broadway bitches!

Maybe he is so stoned he forgot what day it is?

• SoRawSUgAr

WOW BIG!

• Tinypic Bandit

Nick, your announcements are NEVER big, so just spit it out & leave the theatrics alone -_-

Funny, I remember the Band on the Bus vids they did for the Burnin’ Up tour, & one episode started out with Nick asking what city they were in & what day it was since he was so confused….

IDK if this helps at all, but yeah…

Awww I love that song

It sounds sweet. What’s the name of the song?

“Yesterday” all my troubles seem so far away!

He’s gonna sing it for Sir Paul McCartney!

I just know it!!!!

mctiqueen said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

mctiqueen said:

Awww I love that song.

Me too it’s adorable.
    I know, his voice sounds so young and innocent ;D

Tinypic Bandit said:

MTE.

• Daydreamer…..

Maybe he is so stoned he forgot what day it is?

Oh my gosh, will people stop with this drug shit? The boy is too composed to be on drugs. I love how some people took a little joke into something serious…:/ SMH.

• mctiqueen

This was also cute. And the song is called ‘First Dance’.

• Daydreamer…..

“Yesterday” all my troubles seem so far away!

He’s gonna sing it for Sir Paul McCartney!

I just know it!!!!

Sweet, I love Paul. :D

Daydreamer…..
    May 26, 2010 @ 09:41 am
    Daydreamer….. said:

Man, is it boring on Oceanup during the day…
    Indeed. Not to mention it’s full of loonies at times.

Daydreamer….. said:
    Maybe he is so stoned he forgot what day it is?

You mean it’s ok to say drug shit about Demi but not about Nick?

(replying to this) – May 26, 2010 @ 09:49 am

Daydreamer….. said:
    Maybe he is so stoned he forgot what day it is?

You mean it’s ok to say drug shit about Demi but not about Nick?

It’s started with Demi like with Nick as a silly rumor that goes around. I will happy to announce the one year drug rumor celebration of Nick next year.

• Daydreamer…..

Owned. :P I guess some people don’t get sarcasm.

Did this post die?

maybe..?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Niiiiiiiiiick

• Daydreamer…..

Because he is. So many of his exes hate him for a reason.

2) Do you believe everything you read?
    Alright then. I’m dating Nick, secretly. He doesn’t want anyone to know. I’m keeping tabs for him on here.
    See how easy that was?
    I’m done with haters.

Please just stop with the stupid drug rumors, they honestly don’t seem to be the kind of people who would be involved in drugs and this is coming from a person who doesn’t even like the Jonas Brothers…Stupid rumors are started so the person who started this can be in the limelight.

Obviously, Nick’s going to perform in “Les Miserables.” That refers to a song in Les Mis. I’m gonna bet he got a role as Javert or Jean Valjean for at least the LA performances in July 2011. Mark my words.

• Daydreamer…..

Well, I’m out. Bye everyone!
    And haters keep hating, because the JB’s are still getting that money. :P

• island.B

i give up :)

Nick has been asked to do Les Miserables on Broadway. He starred in it early in his career. One More Day is a song from the show and it is their 25 Anniversary this year. Coincidence??? I think not. And Nick specifically mentioned that he wanted to return to Broadway someday if the role was right, and he was asked “What role?” and he said “Les Miserables”.

• SoRawSUgAr

hes gay??
    Thats my guess I mean what type of straight guy looks at the calender more?!

• Your Love is my Drug

lakjdsaf

• mctiqueen

Because he is. So many of his exes hate him for a reason.

Washington Post? LMAO!

• Sweetdisposition?

He is secretly dating Kim Kardashian!

Does anyone know what is tomorrow? Because he said it doesn’t have anything do with tomorrow. Maybe Broadway again?

• star19

Why do I have the feeling that the announcement is not THAT big at all. =/

• Sweetdisposition?

“It has nothing to do with tomorrow”, what does he mean by that?

• mctiqueen

Him and Bieber are going to do a reality show together about Justin teaching Nick how to spit game to the ladies?

Why are you guys fighting over a relationship that was not even real?

***

————————-

You are so annoying right now! Calm down!

one day more = song from les mis
    Nick’s going to broadway kiddies
    Correct.

That sounds like a legit possibility,

don’t start the selena shit again. Nelena is over.

• Daydreamer…..

Man, is it boring on Oceanup during the day…
    Indeed. Not to mention it’s full of loonies at times.

Dutchie said:

———————

Not every guy is like that. Don’t categorize every male because of some!

Camilla was engaged with Verdasco. They broke up, and then she went with Joe.
    Then she dumped Joe for him.
    LMAO! So not true!

• Daydreamer…..

Maybe he is so stoned he forgot what day it is?

You mean it’s ok to say drug shit about Demi but not about Nick?

….dude, did I ever even mention Demi? It’s not right to talk about a thing like them doing drugs because we don’t know anything.
    And even if they were, it’s their lives. :/

• NicksSweetCaroline

Daydreamer….. said:

Man, is it boring on Oceanup during the day…
    Indeed. Not to mention it’s full of loonies at times.

• Your Love is my Drug

“Yesterday” all my troubles seem so far away!

He’s gonna sing it for Sir Paul McCartney!

I just know it!!!!

Thats a good one too!

Maybe his friend should have told him “Stop smoking dude”.

• Daydreamer…..

I love how Demi is brought into a post that has nothing to do with her.

• SoRawSUgAr

LALALALA

Nick does do drugs…prescription drugs that is.

Nick does do drugs…prescription drugs that is.
    Ha ha, he probably has a free card for weed as medication for diabetes. :)

I don’t believe his parents are chauvinist. Or taught him that. Parents can teach you all the correct values. But that doesn’t mean the child will do what’s right. If he has problems, it’s from too many girls throwing themselves at him. But let’s face it Demi is just as much to blame for this breakup. She couldn’t keep quiet.

I can’t wait to hear what Nick is doing. All these hints haven’t helped me.

• Daydreamer…..

Man, is it boring on Oceanup during the day…
    Indeed. Not to mention it’s full of loonies at times.

May 26, 2010 @ 09:53 am
    Daydreamer….. said:

Man, is it boring on Oceanup during the day…
    Indeed. Not to mention it’s full of loonies at times.

They’re nice boys. I know a lot more rowdy kids in real life.

Man, is it boring on Oceanup during the day…
    Indeed. Not to mention it’s full of loonies at times.

JeMii waZZZ tHe beST coUPle EVEEEER!!
    OmGGGGG iM CrYiing :(
    teAM jEmii 4evEEEER!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333

Monday was the best! Most epic day on OU ever:D

Sweetdisposition? said:

Monday was the best! Most epic day on OU ever:D

and I missed it :/

She did not break up with Joe for that guy.
    They were both at a charity event and posed for pictures. Verdasco and Pattinson are friends of hers.

• Anika

Why is everyone bashing Joe?
    Seriously, what did he do to make people hate him so bad?
    He broke up with Demi, yes. So what?
    Does breaking up with someone make you a bad person?

And who cares if he smokes?
    First of all: It’s probably not true anyways.
    I can just go online and claim to be someone
    that knows them and then make up stupid stuff
    about them too.
    Even if he smokes sometimes: So what?
    It’s his life & his health.
    I smoke too. Am I a bad person now?

• m

Dont get too excited. He’s announcements are always over-hyped.
    I think it has something to do with Memorial Day and possibly baseball.

Danger-ous said:

haha I love you Danger-ous your comments are so funny :D

Inwonderland:

Thanks! Hiya.

________

Camilla has hooked up with Fernando before, X17 had pics of it.

• love_love_love

Yes, yes I’m Denise Jonas. Nice to finally meet you.

Demi wasn’t led on by shit.
    ___

THIS!! and nice to meet you mrs. jonas. ;]

If he was such an “undateable”, he wouldn’t be able to find a girlfriend.
    What does that have to do with anything? he’s attractie and a Jonas Brother, he will always find some girl pahtetic enough to date him.

And its not like Taylor was the first to talk, let’s not forget “Potential Break Up Song”.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

wehre is this all coming from? well you broke all our rules! which rules? you drink you smoke and im pretty sure you do drugs

=P if thats not proof that they dont smoke then i dont know what is LOL

• love_love_love

i really have no idea what nick is talking about. its kinda bugging but its probably not as big as he thinks it will be.

• Lhasalil

So Joe loved Camilla but she wasn’t that much into him. Demi loved Joe but he wasn’t that much into her – so goes life and lessons in love and then you move on and find someone who feels the same way blah blah blah …..

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

is this post dead?

btw guys. slightly irrelevant but im boycotting mcdonalds. Thier chicken comes from the places seen in the video on this webpage :'(

Why do i keep posting links abotu completley irrelevant thigns…. :/