Demi Lovato BRAZIL ARRIVAL

demi-brasil-arrival-2

Demi arriving in Brazil. Thx @nathanroxo!

I was raised as a catholic and I would just like to point out to the saintly Ms Lovato that, whilst her intentions are undoubtly honourable, wearing rosary beads around your neck is disrespectful as they should never be worn as an adornment or for vanity but only used as an aid to prayer.

_________________________________

oh yeah thats true >_<

• WakaWakaEhEh

I just noticed the lady with Mickey Mouse on her shirt.

He’s watching you Demi…

• PullTheTrigger

_________________________________

oh yeah thats true >_<

sorry. but LOL. you gotta move on with the times. im catholic too, lots of people wear rosary beads as an accesory. chillax.

• dont jugde

Demi :D

I’m Catholic, and always bring a rosary to protect me

• dont jugde

Ok i’m inlove with “stay” by Miley :DDD

• thecolordecays.

_________________________________

oh yeah thats true >_<

Too true!

that or the stop the bullying tweets… and yes I know I can stop following her and is exactly what I will do if she keeps bullying my timeline with her kiddie and repetitive tweets

• thecolordecays.

JJ is hanging with Martin AGAIN!

Day 3!

_________________________________

oh yeah thats true >_<

Too true!

“I would just like to point out to the saintly Ms Lovato…”

lol love the saintly ms lovato part… and yeah a rosary and demi its not the best combination

wow she’s popular in brazil :)

Cute pic, she looks tired!

• thecolordecays.

_________________________________

oh yeah thats true >_<

Too true!

“I would just like to point out to the saintly Ms Lovato…”

Saintly?!

That’s a laugh!

• A

Lmao at the spamming :)
    I love Demi, she’s gorgeous :)

• gingerrx.

she’s really pretty(=

• Taylor

shes so prettyy (: but its upsettting that jemi’s over ):

• xoxo

i bet the airport was a caos

demi who?

• Alterego

She looks good.

SHE’S HERE !!

OMG something is wrong… demi has not posted (yet) 50 tweets on how Brazil is fantastic, how it is so much fun and how she is f**king all the brazilians with her black dress and high heels.

the stacion plane is good is true and is so good see with has got fans in every wolrd

• Maris ?

Cute pic, she looks tired!

—————

after partying hard and taking lots of flights to get to brazil i would be too

• nick

You just couldn’t resist huh OceanUp? Or should I say DemiUp, cause you are all up in her ass lately.

• Doom

What a cute giraffe.

• lhasalil

Can you tell that OU is dead today and I’m as bored as hell? Oh hummmmmmmm …….

• demi is my girl crush

please be mine reminds me of the jemi relationship situation. although they may be over for now. they are probably going to be on and off for a long time.

• harrypotterbitches

I love her outfit!

• @nathanroxo

Demi do anything, you can count on me for all the pictures are taken of it here in Brazil!
    Thank you!

• xiaochen

shes gorgeous!!
    wedding dresses,wedding gowns,bride dresses,bridesmaids dresses,evening dresses,bridal gowns,
    flower girl dresses.
    Evening Dresses
    wedding Dresses
    cheap wedding dresses

• Hil

guys, why do you have to be so negative with Demi? Yeah, maybe she IS that ‘perfect tipe’, but, hey!, i know a lot of people who use rosary. and it’s okey. she’s saying she is catolic. wht’s wrong with it? gosh, sometimes you’re a little too exagerate!! ;D just let her live her live

I am almost positive that Demi is not Catholic.

The thing that proves to me that she’s wearing the Rosary as jewelry is her tweet about getting “a new necklace”. ( http://twitpic.com/1rdepc )

• carol

Joick Team said:

Be careful! Br*zil is dangerous.
    —————————————-
    are u idiot? brazil is a normal country,this kind of thinking is ridiculous….

She’s gonna be so dissapointed when she comes back here where she is virtually unknown

• Vic2112

The day after tomorrow i’ll go to demi’s autograph afternoon!!!!!! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAH :D

• AnonymousOne

demi is my girl… said:
    you do not have to be catholic to wear a rosary. although rosaries are used for prayer in the catholic religion, demi is not catholic she is christian. she is wearing to show she is proud that jesus is her lord and saviour. i personally wear two rosaries and i wear them for both reasons for fashion and religion. if werent meant to be worn why would they be made to look so flashy not to mention they ARE necklaces meant to be worn. I SWEAR PEOPLE DONT THINK SOMETIMES!!

The Roman Catholic Church states: “Sacred objects, set aside for divine worship by dedication or blessing, are to be treated with reverence. They are not to be made over to secular or inappropriate use, even though they may belong to private persons”. Thus it is acceptable to wear a rosary if one is doing so to show veneration, however it is not acceptable if one is wearing the rosary irreverently, such as wearing it as a piece of jewelry.

They are ornate because they are sacred and devotionals, meant to be used for prayer.

The Rosary is not a necklace, it is a strand of prayer beads, and if treated with reverence, can be placed around the neck.

So, in summary, the wearing of the Rosary as jewelry is breaking the sacred reverence that the Rosary should be given at all times.

I wish people actually knew the reverence and meaning behind things before they go about wearing them as the latest “fashion trend”.

Where can you get a necklace like that? I love it. Her style is amazing!

• demi is my girl crush

• Joick Team

Be careful! Br*zil is dangerous.

• demi is my girl crush

i dont need you to preach to me! its 2010 thats the way people wear them now. get over it.

Joick Team said:

Be careful! Br*zil is dangerous.

___________

STFU _|_

Demi is beautiful…and there’s nothing wrong with her tweets…lol you don’t have to follow her if you don’t like them…

• AnonymousOne

May 27, 2010 @ 02:31 pm
    demi is my girl… said:

—————
    Just because people wear them now as a fashion accessory, does not mean that it’s apporpriate. This trend towards wearing them as fashion is very troubling to the church.

Sorry, but I won’t “get over it” it’s a very sad thing happening in today’s world. And I hope more and more people can realize this. period.

PS: I do not have a problem with Demi (I love her music and her work! She’s awesome.), it’s the principle of the matter and about the state of the world.

• LittleMons†er

nice pictures

In Catholicism, one can only wear a Rosary if it’s intended for use as a prayer aid.

It is not meant to be a “fashion accessory”.

———————

I wear mine as veneration not as jewelry. Nice try.

help me out?

• love_love_love

shes gorgeous!!

• AnonymousOne

It is not meant to be a “fashion accessory”.

———————

I wear mine as veneration not as jewelry. Nice try.
    —————-
    I meant, Demi is most likely wearing it as a fashion accessory.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to imply that you did too.

• love_love_love

second!!!

• love_love_love

how is posting ‘3rd’ spamming?!?!
    Fu OU.

• love_love_love

im owning this post!! :)

• love_love_love

AND NOW IM LEAVING!!

demi looks really gorgeous without makeup !

JJ is hanging with Martin AGAIN!

Day 3!

how do you know?

lhasalil said:

Can you tell that OU is dead today and I’m as bored as hell? Oh hummmmmmmm …….

—————-

Not really. I’m a catholic and I wear a rosary in my neck everyday, you can ask any priest, there is nothing wrong with wearing a rosary or a crucifix. I don’t know what religion Demi practices though.

• HoneyBee

I feel so sorry for Demi Lovato. She looks exhausted, like she hasnt slept in a while.
    But she wanted the fame & she got her wish

• LittleMons†er

BRAZIL :) eu amo brasil
    i want to go visit brazil again, i miss it.

• AnonymousOne

lhasalil said:

Can you tell that OU is dead today and I’m as bored as hell? Oh hummmmmmmm …….

—————-

—————

It is not meant to be a “fashion accessory”.