Nick Jonas Nicole Anderson Dating Talk

nicole-nick-anderson

Nick Jonas and Nicole Anderson, in addition to flirting between scenes, were spotted out at dinner together. In the upcoming issue of TWIST, on newsstands May 31, they chatted with both stars to find out what’s really going on. They both love outdoor dates. Nick: ‘Being outdoors [On a date] is great.

It makes you happy, especially if it’s a beautiful day.‘ A few minutes after Nick’s interview, Nicole said, ‘I’ve definitely been on great oudoor dates.‘ Were they on one together? Nick on his most recent outdoor date: ‘I went on a hike once with somebody, but it was with a group of friends.’ Nicole: ‘I went to Catalina Island recently, we went hiking and mini-golfing. It was a casual friend-type thing.’

Verdict: Nicole & Nick were being coy about a recent hiking hang-out, and their words were so similar! This was likely one of their first days out as more than friends. Do YOU think that Nickole are still together or already broken up?

• livindalife

May 27, 2010 @ 12:24 pm
    Ashley Nicole said:

LOL. This is like the Selena & Nick beach kiss story all over again..

Exactly what I thought.

Im SOOOOOO happy right now. Breakup from school tomorrow ;D

• dont jugde

ummmmmmmmm….. :/

meow.

• livindalife

May 27, 2010 @ 12:24 pm

I love them but seperately. (:
    Completely agree and your icon is gorgeous.

• Janie

I think Courtney is back to keep saying she isn’t dating Nick while she is.

• livindalife

meow.
    Woof.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Major fail with the Bieber story on the cover. They are talking about when he said that to Kim lmfao

And oohh Nick & Nicole, really? :/

• dont jugde

i think i’m the only one that doesn’t like Nickole together i mean i love them both but… not together :/

• island.B

She looked pretty in the min it to win it yesterday :)

livindalife said:

May 27, 2010 @ 12:24 pm

I love them but seperately. (:
    Completely agree and your icon is gorgeous.

aha, thankyou :]

• Curly

Is this legit? She seems to know quite a bit.

This again?!

Oh dear!

And about Courtney…just because people have sex with each other, doesn’t mean they’re dating…seriously!

Did I spill too much!?

who cares
    nicks a liar and he’s gonna end up alone

Im solo, im ‘ridin solo.

• Potter’s Wand

Ugh. Taylor Swift needs to get over her past problems. In almost every interview it’s “I was made fun of, no one liked me, I had no friends, no one asked me to the dance.” I mean, Demi Lovato went through the same thing but she doesn’t bring it up so damn frequently.

• dont jugde

This again?!

Oh dear!

Did I spill too much!?

LOL

who cares
    nicks a liar and he’s gonna end up alone

I never knew Raven was here..

Ke$ha stalked her crush? F*CKING SCARY SH*T o_O

who cares
    nicks a liar and he’s gonna end up alone
    What you mean like you?

Justin shirtless poster? nononononononononononononononooo SMH

• Hangover

Im solo, im ‘ridin solo.
    ______

I love your icon:)Joley<3

• Panda Bear Love

Nick’s big announcement is that we are getting married and I’m pregnant with twins. And we did it while doing coke. Yeah, true story. (;

• -Jenii

MOO

• xiaochen

Cool. I like it.
    wedding dresses,wedding gowns,bride dresses,bridesmaids dresses,evening dresses,bridal gowns,
    flower girl dresses.
    Evening Dresses
    wedding Dresses
    cheap wedding dresses

• Maris ?

where did y’all hear the previews of CBT?

• Panda Bear Love

Lmfaolmfaolmfao what are you talking about? ‘Were flying the flag’ was EPIC ;)

YES IT WAS! Hush your mouth! ;p
    Even though.. What’s our song for Eurovision? I haven’t heard it.. :|

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Eurovision Saturday, cant wait to hear shitty songs people will be singing. (:
    ________________

:O Its THIS saturday? I had no idea! I shall be watching(: UK never win though..
    I know ): It would kinda help if we didnt have people singing ‘we’re flying the flag’ and shitty songs like that. But even if we had someone as strong as Leona Lewis, I still dont think we’d win.

_________________

Lmfaolmfaolmfao what are you talking about? ‘Were flying the flag’ was EPIC ;)
    It was fucking cheesy as hell, m’dear. xD
    I’ve heard this year’s entry and to me it just seems boring. :\

• Doom

catey said:
    Okay, I’m officially clueless. Where is the album preview? What about Miley’s stay?…
    there’s Stay.
    This person has more previews.

• thecolordecays.

No, Nick’s “Stay” is better than Miley’s “Stay”!
    Get it right!

• jjean

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    I already LOVEEEE this album!!! :D

Panda Bear Love said:

Lmfaolmfaolmfao what are you talking about? ‘Were flying the flag’ was EPIC ;)

YES IT WAS! Hush your mouth! ;p
    Even though.. What’s our song for Eurovision? I haven’t heard it.. :|

Raise your hand if you DIDN’T know “Stay” by Nick was about Miley?!

*Raises hand*

Now I see it was obviously a response to her Stay.

Raise your hand if you DIDN’T know “Stay” by Nick was about Miley?!

*Raises hand*

Now I see it was obviously a response to her Stay.

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweetdisposition? said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Eurovision Saturday, cant wait to hear shitty songs people will be singing. (:
    Me neither ;D

aha, what Country are you counting on? ;P

My own I guess lmao. I’m from Norway:D

Ahh, Im from the UK, but I really could care less if we won, which we never do, cause ours are always shit :\
    Ours is kinda crappy this year but we won last year, so the competition is held in my country.

What part about he was with a group of friends didn’t you understand. I have been hiking on Catalina too. I am not dating Nick. They are friends. Nothing more.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I really could care less about ‘Niley’

Joley>>>Niley

;D
    I kid. But still, whatever you wanna support.

Eurovision Saturday, cant wait to hear shitty songs people will be singing. (:
    ________________

BUT..

Moe > Jemi

• BlueandPinkaaaa

Stay preview.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I find these spanish soap operas weird….

Is anything on anymore?

Sweetdisposition? said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Eurovision Saturday, cant wait to hear shitty songs people will be singing. (:
    Me neither ;D

aha, what Country are you counting on? ;P

My own I guess lmao. I’m from Norway:D

aha, our’s is always nil-pwa, I just love the way they say that x’D But last year we did okay to say hardly anyone voted for us.

Miley’s Stay is.. EPIC! :D

• catey

Wait, Miley’s album previews are out? WHERE IS THIS?

• Doom

I want to hear the full version of Stay.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Eurovision Saturday, cant wait to hear shitty songs people will be singing. (:
    ________________

• .

“If You ask me to Stay, I’ll Stay….LOL, Jk. I love the Monkey”

Who cares about Nicole Anderson? Miley wrote Stay about Nick and its amazing, better than his Stay.

LMAO.

• catey

Eurovision Saturday, cant wait to hear shitty songs people will be singing. (:
    ________________

_________________

Lmfaolmfaolmfao what are you talking about? ‘Were flying the flag’ was EPIC ;)

• Bear

I think they are together YES

can’t people be friends these days?
    ughhh…

• Maris ?

I love Who owns my heart <3
    Miley's album is gonna kick ass :D

• thecolordecays.

I am not feeling these previews of Miley’s new album!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

okay this niley tlak is making me queesy im leaving ;)

Holy sh.it Niley wrote Stay songs.

Save it for your Niley collection!

• Hangover
  • lisa

i doubt they are even dating i hope not the jonas boys are better as friends then boyfriends

Nick: Tell me that you’ll stay
    Miley: And if you ask me I will stay

LMAO. xD

• jjean

May 27, 2010 @ 12:59 pm
    thecolordecays. said:
    I am not feeling these previews of Miley’s new album!

Me too. :/ They seem a bit over produced. My Heart Beats For Love is the only one I like so far.

Panda Bear Love said:

Nick: Tell me that you’ll stay
    Miley: And if you ask me I will stay

LMAO. xD

LOL

Niley is corny!

• dont jugde

I EFFING LOVE STAY :D

jjean said:

May 27, 2010 @ 12:59 pm
    thecolordecays. said:
    I am not feeling these previews of Miley’s new album!

When a song is over produced…it takes away the essence, simplicity is where it’s at!

• thecolordecays.

The Nelena stans are gonna go crazeh!

Panda Bear Love said:

Nick: Tell me that you’ll stay
    Miley: And if you ask me I will stay

LMAO. xD

LOL

Niley is corny!

They’ve always been corny, have you heard Before The Storm and Can’t Have You?

MILEYS NEW ALBUM SOUNDS AMAZING I WASNT ACTUALLY EXPECTING IT TO BE THIS GOOD

Panda Bear Love said:

Nick: Tell me that you’ll stay
    Miley: And if you ask me I will stay

LMAO. xD

LOL

Niley is corny!

They’ve always been corny, have you heard Before The Storm and Can’t Have You?

“Can’t Have You” is cool but “Before The Storm” is pukeworthy!

I think they would make a cute couple. I hope thery’re dating.

I’m sorry i like Miley but all her new songs sounds EXACTLY THE SAME, no variety other than stay. Can’t be tamed is falling fast now this..not looking good for miles

• cya

Nicole is so FAMEWHORE

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

thecolordecays. said:

Panda Bear Love said:

Nick: Tell me that you’ll stay
    Miley: And if you ask me I will stay

LMAO. xD

LOL

Niley is corny!

They’ve always been corny, have you heard Before The Storm and Can’t Have You?

“Can’t Have You” is cool but “Before The Storm” is pukeworthy!

============

Agreed. now where are people getting these album previews

• heyitsBritaney

“like them still together.”
    there together??
    i thought that was a rumor

• RiNiO

cya said:

Nicole is so FAMEWHORE
    ————————————————– Hey what’s your problem?? Nicole rocks!!!!
    Personally I think this dating thing is not our business ,it’s theirs!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA selena wearing a flower so nick will marry her, selena that what attracted kevin to danielle not nick. hahahahahahahahahah! danielle watch out selena is a back stabber. I can’t stop laughthing selena wearing a flower on her head hahahaha a on the magazine. selena is obsessed.

Nick: Tell me that you’ll stay
    Miley: And if you ask me I will stay

LMAO. xD

LOL

Niley is corny!

They’ve always been corny, have you heard Before The Storm and Can’t Have You?

“Can’t Have You” is cool but “Before The Storm” is pukeworthy
    I think before the storm was amazing song. It’s a real life story and that is what we love in songs and it was beautiful and the vocals complimented each other. Miley and nick did a great job with it. Very beautiful song.

• L.Dazzle

WHy am I looking at this, when I should be revising for my exam tomorrow D:

YES IT WAS! Hush your mouth! ;p
    Even though.. What’s our song for Eurovision? I haven’t heard it.. :|

______________

No clue. :/ I didnt even know it was this week! lol

• Maris ?

Doom said:

catey said:
    there’s Stay.
    This person has more previews.

thanks :D *goes to the twitter*

• EvaLovegood

I like Nicole. I think they’re cute together. <3

—————–

Niley Foreva! :p

• Alterego

.. O please OU

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

I never could picture Nickole. Im not sure i like it. But i dont hate it like niley and nelena.

I know. we need monick ;)*cough*

• Jaymee__x

They’re really cute together.

Nicole: It was a casual friend-type thing.’

Meaning they are/were friends with benefits, not in a relationship.

• catey

Thank you! :)

Miley’s Stay is pretty awesome!

• Panda Bear Love

I LOVEEE Permanent December, Forgiveness and Love, Stay, Scars, Robot and My Heart Beats For Love!!! :D EEEEEP!!

Holy sh.it Niley wrote Stay songs.

• livindalife

I don’t even think they’re dating. Who can trust the Jonas camp these days? =\

Nickole!! :D
    I love them<3

• WakaWakaEhEh

They look good…

• Hangover

I’m in love with “Stay”:)

• Ashley Nicole

LOL. This is like the Selena & Nick beach kiss story all over again..

I love them but seperately. (:

agreed ; )

• thecolordecays.

Raise your hand if you DIDN’T know “Stay” by Nick was about Miley?!

*Raises hand*

Now I see it was obviously a response to her Stay.

Yeah, it’s kinda obvious now!

• little misssunshinee

ohhh please.
    aha it’s like they can’t hang out with anyone without rumors starting about there love life..ahhha! psssh ridiculous i totally feel bad for them sometimes.. ohhh im wanting that life size door posterr<3

• Dont like Nicole & Nick

THey look horrible don’t like this!!!!!!!!!!!
    booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :, yeah she’s ugly for nick. :.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Ke$ha stalked her crush? F*CKING SCARY SH*T o_O

LOL

She’s one crazy chick!

Panda Bear Love said:

Coca Cola?!

; ]

Hangover said:

Im solo, im ‘ridin solo.
    ______

I love your icon:)Joley<3
    ---
    mm, yes, I love them together. ;D

• kayisl0vex

Do YOU think that Nickole are still together or already broken?

haha. They haven’t even started dating :D

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Justin shirtless poster? nononononononononononononononooo SMH
    Lmao but he’s going to hire Taylor L’s fitness coach, so maybe bb boy will look more in shape then ;D

• WakaWakaEhEh

thecolordecays. said:
    This again?!

Oh dear!

Did I spill too much!?
    _____________________________________

• superJOEman

wow!! <3

Coca Cola?!

; ]

Cocaine.

they pulled a Nelena thing.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lmao but he’s going to hire Taylor L’s fitness coach, so maybe bb boy will look more fit then ;D

______________

I’m trying to imagine him beefed up x) aha

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I could imagine JB singing with JLS… dont ask why, but I think it’d be interesting ;D

• jjean

I hate teenie magazines.

• emma13

tbh there so cute together. i doubt that they are dating though. but if they were it would be nice to see nick dating someone other then going after miley and selena.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

thecolordecays. said:
    This again?!

Oh dear!

Did I spill too much!?
    _____________________________________

Exactly!

love them but seperately. (:
    Completely agree and your icon is gorgeous.

aha, thankyou :]
    agree as well:^)

Ke$ha stalked her crush? F*CKING SCARY SH*T o_O

LOL

She’s one crazy chick!

_______________

I would be scared if I was him!

Panda Bear Love said:

Coca Cola?!

; ]

Cocaine.

Nah…duh!

They used to put cocaine in Coca-Cola though…

• lhasalil

Oh God, here we go again – promoting JONAS LA now are we? Well, at least this time my Hoseph isn’t the subject at hand and I can sit on the sidelines and have a good laugh at the histrionics!

• Maris ?

those magazines are full of BS js lmao

• WakaWakaEhEh

Bieber has nothing.. If this was Nick Jonas.. I’ll buy my first teenie magazine :)

Nah…duh!

They used to put cocaine in Coca-Cola though…

I know, LMAO. I put cocaine in mine (;

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Ke$ha stalked her crush? F*CKING SCARY SH*T o_O

LOL

She’s one crazy chick!

_______________

I would be scared if I was him!

So would I!

If she catches up with him…I she’d tell him “I like your beard!”

Eurovision Saturday, cant wait to hear shitty songs people will be singing. (:

• Charlotte-x-

OMG JUSTIN ON THAT COVER, HAHAHAHA.

Air-brushing at its finest.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I love magazines that are complete BS. Once I read a magazine and it said that Taylor Lautner dumped Taylor Swift for Taylor Momsen! I was DYING laughing at that

• catey

Lol smooth Justin… I think I should date you.

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

______________

I’m trying to imagine him beefed up x) aha
    Oh my gosh that would look so weird. Getting a little toned up wouldn’t hurt him but he shouldn’t be all beefed up. He would look like a freak,lmao ;P

• Panda Bear Love

OMG JUSTIN ON THAT COVER, HAHAHAHA.

Air-brushing at its finest.

With teeth whitened with fish guts. xD

Panda Bear Love said:

Nah…duh!

They used to put cocaine in Coca-Cola though…

I know, LMAO. I put cocaine in mine (;

=O
    Coke whore!

Ke$ha stalked her crush? F*CKING SCARY SH*T o_O

LOL

She’s one crazy chick!

_______________

I would be scared if I was him!

So would I!

If she catches up with him…I she’d tell him “I like your beard!”

_________________

xD

• Sweetdisposition?

Eurovision Saturday, cant wait to hear shitty songs people will be singing. (:
    Me neither ;D

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Holy shizz, where is everyone at?

Sweetdisposition? said:

Eurovision Saturday, cant wait to hear shitty songs people will be singing. (:
    Me neither ;D

aha, what Country are you counting on? ;P

• thecolordecays.

You know why this magazine is calld Twist, right?!

Because they twist everything to make the story interesting!

Another publicity stunt. Geez, I’m tired of them! It’s sad growing up and realizing how Hollywood really works! Twist SMH…

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweetdisposition? said:

Eurovision Saturday, cant wait to hear shitty songs people will be singing. (:
    Me neither ;D

aha, what Country are you counting on? ;P

My own I guess lmao. I’m from Norway:D

…..

are you kidding? demi is the most anoying person ever with her bullying tweets

• WakaWakaEhEh

thecolordecays. said:
    You know why this magazine is calld Twist, right?!

Because they twist everything to make the story interesting!

______________________

THIS

• Panda Bear Love

Nickole pones your ass. Justin uses fish guts to whiten his teeth and a Jonas Brothers hair brush to make his hair shine and I can’t wait for Selena’s new movie

That is all

• Hi.

Miley’s Stay goes
    “And if you’ll ask me to stay, I’ll stay”

her song was written before Nicks.

Obviously.

(dd365scene)
    Posted a preview.

I’m trying to imagine him beefed up x) aha

_______________

Haha, yeah thats true :3

Sweetdisposition? said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Eurovision Saturday, cant wait to hear shitty songs people will be singing. (:
    Me neither ;D

aha, what Country are you counting on? ;P

My own I guess lmao. I’m from Norway:D

• thecolordecays.

Raise your hand if you DIDN’T know “Stay” by Nick was about Miley?!

If you didn’t, you need to jump off a dock!
    ///

Miley’s song stay goes “If you ask me I will stay”? :O Well.

• Sweetdisposition?

I really want a pair of high top sneakers like the pastry ones ;D

• iLoveChrisBrown

Mileys preview are damm nice

• emma13

ou is getting so boring. idk why i keep coming back to this site.

• Hangover

I already love Miley’s new Album:D

Magazines can turn anything around and make it sound like they were talking about the same things. This magazine probably just found things that were alike that Nick and Nicole talked about….