Selena Gomez On Set W/ Katie, Leighton

• island.B

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
    Omgggggggggggggg
    I.CAN’T.WAIT.FOR.THIS
    Selena looks effing beautiful <33 so does Katie&Leighton :]
    Monte Carlo FTFW.!!!!!

yayyy so happy, selena as always looks totally gorgeous and without make up…

• love_love_love

i am soooo excited for this movie!! i love cory monteith! :D and of course selena, leighton and katie

• Sweetdisposition?

YAY!!!!

island.B said:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
    Omgggggggggggggg
    I.CAN’T.WAIT.FOR.THIS
    Selena looks effing beautiful <33 so does Katie&Leighton :]
    Monte Carlo FTFW.!!!!!
    totally agree ;)

this movie gonna be epic, unlike the last song lol that was a big fail… ewww miley…

• Sweetdisposition?

I can’t freaking wait for this movie to come out! I LOVE Selena, Leighton and Cory and Katie is awesome too:D Omg this movie is going to rock!!! Monte Carlo ftw, wohooooo

selena looks stunning… love her smile!

pretty pretty pretty girls!!!

monte carlo rules babe!!!

• Sweetdisposition?

The all look cute:D Hopefuly they’ll post more on set pics. I want pics with Cory too!

so excited for this amazing movie, really cant wait!!!

selena is extremly gorgeous;)

The inner teenie in me is coming out right now :D
    Ahhh! I love love LOVE Leighton (Blair Waldorf FTW) and Selena is my all-time favorite Disney girl. I’m so pumped that they’re working together! Katie seems cool too! I’ve never really been into anything she’s done but she dated Jesse McCartney so there’s gotta be something good about her ;) Hahah!

soooo happy, this totally made my day!!!!

• Hangover

Leighton Meester is Beautiful<3

• nick

Wow, I’m speechless.

• Sweetdisposition?

I loved Katie on Melrose place and also A nighmare on Elm’s street. She’s really talented and she could deff become the new “it” girl ;D

disgusting horse face and lindsey wannabe *cough*sluttycyrus*cough* never ever will be an amazing movie with an excellente and great cast like this….. shes just a famewhore loser and biggest joke in hollywood!!!!

TSLove said:

Selena and Leighton kinda look alike :) Pretty,pretty girls!
    i know, i think the same ;)

• gingerrx.

i haven’t heard from selena for a long time(= she’s really pretty in the picture

selena looks soo beautiful

Sweetdisposition? said:

100% agree!!!

The inner teenie in me is coming out right now :D
    complety agree!!

gorgeous pic!!!

selena definitely is on top of the world…

selena looks gorgeous i’m so proud of her
    btw I love michael bublé ;)

• Diamondback

Cute.
    Cute.

Dumaaa ? said:

OMG. Yesss! Monte Carlo FTW! :D
    OMG your icon, i love it… sel looks unbelievable gorgeous!!!

• KEVIN

Sel, Leighton and Katie are SO PRETTY PLUS they are TALENTED :)
    Cant wait for MOnte Carlo!!!

• Ashley Nicole

They look pretty. Leighton & the other girl look too old to be just out of high school though. Or is that just Selena’s character??

• xiaochen

They all look very gorgeous!
    wedding dresses,wedding gowns,bride dresses,bridesmaids dresses,evening dresses,bridal gowns,
    flower girl dresses.
    Evening Dresses
    wedding Dresses
    cheap wedding dresses

selena is fucking adorable

haha selena fans say omg selena is pretty bla bla , but i think that the girls with her in pic r soo much prettier , she look like a kid but still kinda cute

• K.F.D.M.S lover

they look cute
    cant wait for the movie

• Dumaaa ?

OMG your icon, i love it… sel looks unbelievable gorgeous!!!
    __________

Thanks! I love your question mark. ;)

i know katie is pretty but in this picture she looks rly old :/

they all look great
    i’m def seeing this movie

• springstrawberry

Awww Selena and Leighton are so pretty ! I don’t know Katy very much but she’s also pretty ! Can’t wait for this movie !!!!!

• liveinlove95

oh man I completely agree.

someone commented on a selena fan dissing miley and she was like ‘i feel bad selena has fans like you’

and although what the selena fan was saying was unnecessary, the miley fan didn’t make it any better. seriously? Just stop. the hate is so freaking annoying.

• nick

omgggg. this is a total must-watch! I can’t believe Leigh is going to be in a movie with Selena!!! :D
    Bahaha! I love your icon. Selena looks cute in it.

• Anonymous1659

Dear Leighton, you are GORGEOUS! Blair Waldorf ftw! hahaha I bet monte carlo is gonna be amazingggg

• Anonymous657

I love Leighton!!! She is so talented!

acually all sluty cyrus movies and songs win and reach to the top , cbt , demi moore , etc.
    so why dont fuck off , you can start this shit in other place
    i feel sorry for selena to have such freaking fans like that ,
    she look cute and miley cyrus FTW

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

Ahhhhhh!! So freaking excited omfg!!!! I’m so so proud of this girl! :D So much perfection is one post!!!! I can’t fucking wait for this movie!!! <33333333333

This is great, but I need more! isn’t Selena suppose to show photos soon? and where are the papz? Can’t wait for fil ming in Paris so we get more pics!

Selena will go far with her acting career. I can see her in like 20 years .. as the new Jennifer Aniston (:

• pceloveguitar

luckyyyyy.
    I love them all :) :)

ughh jealous katie cassidy is seriously like my fave actress EVERRRR

• HoneyBee

For Fucks Sake Quit Comparing Miley & Selena
    ITS BEEN THREE FUCKIN YEARZZZ!!!!!!!!!
    Both are talented. Both have charisma.
    The Last Song was very emotional BTW.
    Why does Miley have to pop up in Selena posts? I dont ever see Selena being compared to Demi or any other person…
    Sorry for shouting… Im just pissed

youre right;)

• carbomb__

Yeeeaaaah :D There need to be more onset pics =]]

springstrawberry said:

seriously i love your icon, hi french friend;)

selena come bact to london, we miss you :(

• Taylena

Yay! Finally some pictures from the set of Monte Carlo :) I can’t wait for this movie, I think that it will be great. Selena & Leighton are such great actresses.

May 27, 2010 @ 12:15 pm
    _liesyoutold said:

i couldn´t be more agree with you!!!

Ok if this isn’t the most gorgeous cast ever, I don’t know what is. Selena and Leighton are both so naturally pretty. Leighton’s my favorite. She’s just gorgeous without trying at all. Such a sweet girl, too! Ahh this is gonna be a must-see movie.

• TSLove

Selena and Leighton kinda look alike :) Pretty,pretty girls!

• WOOWWW

All 3 of them are so beautiful it’s not even funny. You’ve got to be insanely jealous to call either one of them ugly. Which is understandable haha too much hotness in one picture is hard to handle!

• vanessa

omg is this for a movie
    they are my three favorite people so cool that they are working together

if anyone knows what move this is for tell me
    thankkks

• Alessia

They all look very gorgeous! :)
    can’t wait for the movie to come out!

• Maris ?

LEIGHTON FTW!
    <3<3<3<3

I’ve been missing a legit Selena post! She looks cute in that pic!

Selena is playing a recent high school graduate…which she is and leighton and katie are playing college students, they are suposed to be a few years older than her

OMG, are they supposed to be playing friends that are all the same age? What a joke. There is no way that those girls (who play 20-25 yr olds) look anything close to the same age as Selena (who could probably play a 14 yr old & get away with it).

They are not playing friends that are all the same age!

• Alessia

Vanessa—–

the movie is ‘Monte Carlo’ and it will be awesome! :)

• Cay

Ugh. Lucky.

• Cay

Lucky -__-

• dina

i really love that picture! all three of them look so cute!

there is too much pretty going on this picture! haha gorgeous girls <3

• L.Dazzle

Leighton <3

look how f@#*ing ugly selena is, compared to them 2 prettiest women!!! hahaha.

• Adam J

look how f@#*ing ugly selena is, compared to them 2 prettiest women!!! hahaha.
    OK, you are either:

A. A total retard

or

B. completely blind

Selena really looks like the youngest one in the picture compared to Leighton and Katie. No offence to those girls. Selena is definitely the prettiest one in the picture. You’re just another anon dumbass hater who deserves an early, painful death.

You mean she become poor old hag who need fauxmances like Maniston to stay relevant in the next decades? Gosh, I hope not, but then again once a beard always a beard.

• Ginger

————————-
    Leighton and Katie are playing college students while Selena is playing a high school graduate. I bet you feel so stupid now…..dumbass.

• island.B

Sel is doing big things now and I’m SO proud of her :)
    Get it bb girl<33

• little misssunshinee

awwwww!!
    leighton she is amazing.
    i love herr!
    gossip girl is legit the best show ever! and selena is adorable.
    i want to see this movie…but tonight im going to see sex and the city 2!!! whoohhhhooo im obsessed with that series!

• Dumaaa ?

OMG. Yesss! Monte Carlo FTW! :D

That’s harsh, but then again Selena already done the same fauxmances like Jen Aniston, they really in the same path.

• PullTheTrigger

what is monte carlo about?

• _liesyoutold