JONAS LA Soundtrack Sampler

I SOO LOVE THAT SONG! even tho its like a couple seconds…. =D

no, nicks album is real music. this stuff is teenie pop stuff but better. real music isnt jay z and that type either

but this is SO DAMN CATCHY!

OMG

Maris – Your icon, plus the heart after your name, makes you awesome! ;D

• luv alex lambert

WOW they should actually makemusic like this on their own.. imean seriously nick’s last album kinda sucked if you actually listen to real music. … but these aren’t half bad

nick’s last album didn’t suck

• Jessicuhh.

They haven’t even released the soundtrack for the first season…

• JB rocks my socks

OMG I love them all seriously.
    I cant wait till this comes out
    oh and that song with just Joe and a guitar ahhh that was super cute.

peacelovehearts
    thanks botch (; haha i love yours

Dumaaa ?
    lmao yeah people with hearts on their name are pretty awesome (;

i really freaking love this…. <3

• luv alex lambert

WOW they should actually make music like this on their own.. i mean seriously nick’s last album kinda sucked if you actually listen to real music. … but these aren’t half bad

officially can’t wait for world tour! these songs are awesome!

• Julianna

Joe’s pants are weird o_0

• JB rocks my socks

STFU just cuz it wasnt mainstream doesnt mean it sucked. If you actually listen to it and read the lyrics you would probably like it allot more.
    But I guess some people just dont know how to appreciate the good stuff

shawty part song reminds me of a justin b song? and the beep? why all this songs sound familiar? Is like they took the sound from other artist???

lmao yeah people with hearts on their name are pretty awesome (;
    _____________

I can agree with that, botch. ;)

• Sweetdisposition?

I’m loving these samples a lot! Ahh can’t wait to hear the full songs ;)

• Lilly

peacelovehearts said:

That picture still scares me… o_O
    Haha, Joe’s face is the worst. Who thought it would be good to airbrush?

• Bre

“Hey You” is just WOW!!! *_*

• Sweetdisposition?

The “hey you” song sounds so good ;D

• MACA

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT <3!

love the songs!

I thought i heart “Beautiful Soul” when i heard the beginging of “Biggest Fan” & I thought i heard “Use Somebody” somewhere in there too lol

6:10-8 :D Nick should do R&B more often lmfao. I love when he goes “Never thought I could get it like this, get it like that.” hahaha and “I just want a good time oh yeah.”
    mhm yep (:

• Sweetdisposition?

Nick said shawty, hahha lmao….I kinda liked that ;P

• EASYMAC.

ditto! a few of the songs give vibes from other artists. ha. disney tends to do that a lot though. i still like it though. someone needs to make the tactical decision of switching out every tour cr song with a JONAS one. im not even going but im just sayin. lol

• Pukiihtaa Jonaas Swiiift !

I LOVE IT ! <3 It’s Awesome :D

love nicks voice in the third song

Dumaaa ? said:

lmao yeah people with hearts on their name are pretty awesome (;
    _____________

I can agree with that, botch. ;)

———————-

lmao of course, cuz you’re THAT awesome
    btw how do you pronounce your name? xD is it like dooma? jw haha

i liked the song that nick sings “i’m your biggest fan” there is a girl voice…
    do you think that is nicole?

This stuff sounds legitttt! It needs to come out. 2nd to last song with Nick is amazingggg.

Dumaaa ? said:

lmao of course, cuz you’re THAT awesome
    btw how do you pronounce your name? xD is it like dooma? jw haha
    _____________

Heck yeah! Same for you. Yeah, that or Dew-ma. :P How is yours pronounced?

—————–

thanks, I know (; haha
    & ok, I think i’ll read it like dew-ma then (:
    and mine is pronounced just like Paris but with the M lmao

LOVEEEE THISS

#4 – its called MAKE IT RIGHT
    by JOE JONAS. his voice sounds
    so angelic O_O and then
    #6 – HEY YOU – joe’s voice sounds
    extremely good. hes improving !

I know he’s like a little mini Robin Thicke lol.

• Rhianna

HOLY SHIT LOVELOVELOVELOOVEE.

:) there’s a chance this could be better than their regular stuff .. haha

alright so favorites? =]

• Dangerpears.

I know he’s like a little mini Robin Thicke lol.

Oh God, yes, i would smash both at once, jk. These songs sound amazing! So different than the last album. I really miss them, so this sounds so developed that I’m so happy <3. They spent there time wisely :D!

Speak for yourself, because I would go despite the fact they didn’t have a new CD out. I wanna jam to old songs! Plus I love Demi and was hoping she would go on tour with them again. So “ding” I already got my tickets.

thanks, I know (; haha
    & ok, I think i’ll read it like dew-ma then (:
    and mine is pronounced just like Paris but with the M lmao
    __________

LOL. Cool. I kinda guessed that, but then I kept adding more emphasis on the ‘A’. :P

Joe sounds hot in “Hey You”

Mmm I like it :) alot. Might pick this one up as much even I hate the 1st season JONAS series, but I loooove 2nd season.
    Get it, Nick, love “Biggest Fan” but one question: Is Nicole singing background?

I know he’s like a little mini Robin Thicke lol.

——————
    LMAO!
    IA
    bleck I dont like being an anon with no icon ima make an account.(=

• Dumaaa ?

I know he’s like a little mini Robin Thicke lol.
    ____________

:D Robin Thicke is awesome! Nick also sounds a little like Jesse McCartney! I aint complaining. ;)

Dumaaa ? said:

thanks, I know (; haha
    & ok, I think i’ll read it like dew-ma then (:
    and mine is pronounced just like Paris but with the M lmao
    __________

—————-

a lot of people do that actually haha but either way is fine by me (;

• Sweetdisposition?

I know he’s like a little mini Robin Thicke lol.
    I love Robin Thicke but Nick’s sounds more like Jesse McCartney, which is kinda cute:D

• Belle

so awesome! gonna be a great soundtrack!

they better be singing a lot of these songs on their tour!

a lot of people do that actually haha but either way is fine by me (;
    ____________

So I wasn`t the only one to do that? Yay! :P

• Cassy

I know he’s like a little mini Robin Thicke lol.
    ____________

Yes he is! True, I don’t mind either Jesse’s voice is adorable too. =)

• Dangerpears.

I know he’s like a little mini Robin Thicke lol.

——————
    LMAO!
    IA
    bleck I dont like being an anon with no icon ima make an account.(=

Yeah, lets see a pretty lcon :D!

• Cassy

What should my icon be? Hmmm The poptart ad at the bottom of the screen is making me want one. :/ lol

• Cassy

Yeah, lets see a pretty lcon :D!
    That’s what I’m having trouble with lol

• Dumaaa ?

Yes he is! True, I don’t mind either Jesse’s voice is adorable too. =)
    __________

I love Jesse! I am beyond excited for his new album this year! :D

Wait for it: A Disney corespondent will soon announce; due to certain circumstances the tour will no longer be a jonas/camp rock/ demi tour. Instead it will be a jonas tour where you young idiots can waste money to see them perform old songs from 07 08 and they can take your money. The only reason jonas brothers are doing a tour is because their money is running low from kevins expensive wedding and new house to joes and nick expenses two. Also The only reason they have invited demi and camp rock along is because they new if they did a tour without new music people would think it was a waste “ding” so lets fool people off by adding camp rock and demi so we can make it see like new material. So lame. JONAS BROTHERS SUCK BIG TIME AND YOU LOSERS ARE DUMB IF YOU CAN”T SEE HOW THEIR PLAYING YOU.

Dumaaa ? said:

a lot of people do that actually haha but either way is fine by me (;
    ____________

So I wasn`t the only one to do that? Yay! :P

———————

lmao deff not (: about 40% of ppl do that actually haha

• Cassy

Bleck who cares? If they’re playing me so be it! They can play me all day idc. I’m still buying a ticket (=

Those songs sound great, especially Chillin in the Summertime, Your Biggest Fan, and Fall. I hope they sing most of these on tour.

lmao deff not (: about 40% of ppl do that actually haha
    ________________

Haha, I know how that feels. People mispronounce my name ALL the time. :\ :P

• harvey

Whilst I dont like some of the stuff the Jonas Bros have done lately and definately dont like Camp Rock or Demi I still think they are talented musicians who love their music and performing. Just need to get it together and produce some more mature music instead of catering for the younger Disney fans.

• kristen [=

i love biggest fan and critical [=

Loving Biggest Fan and Nick’s voice.

Dumaaa ? said:

lmao deff not (: about 40% of ppl do that actually haha
    ________________

Haha, I know how that feels. People mispronounce my name ALL the time. :\ :P

——————

haha I’m used to it by now xD actually since I never take the time to actually correct ppl they basically call me however they want lol

• AlwaystheTruth

OMG #4 song…Joe’s voice in it, is just angelical!! I never tought he could sing that high. beautiful

• JoBros

omg this album sounds so good :) cant wait for it

• monster

La Baby and Chillin in the Summertime are Seriously songs I’d like to crank up on the radio this summer.

And yeah whoever’s idea to airbrush the most perfect face in the world – fail. Joe should have worn nick’s colored sweater since Joe lves bold colors and Nick should have worn Joe’s lighter shirt. The colors would more fit them and balance the cover better.

• nikabela

Is it me or the begining of Hey you is like a Backstreet Boys song????? Maybe Get another boyfriend or Not for me???

Dumaaa ? said:

aww thanks haha and I try not to be a stan or asshole, nice to know it’s working lol
    and yeah some ppl on here are not nice at all, but you are (:
    ______________

Haha, yeah, it is. Thanks. Anons on here usually bitch at me, because they say I`m a bitch. But I`m really not. Just very opinionated. :P

———————

lmao i don’t like anons anyway
    but you’re not a bitch, you’re a botch (;

I love all these songs. Kind of wish we could have gotten some stuff from the first season – Why, Lovesick, etc, but I love what I’m hearing. And to the idiot who said it will turn into just a JONAS tour, I can only hope. I didn’t pay money to see everyone from the Disney channel. :)

• Marisa

#4 Make it Right?

That made my cry.. lil’ bit.
    Made me think of Jemi..
    x)

lmao i don’t like anons anyway
    but you’re not a bitch, you’re a botch (;
    ___________

I like the crazy, cool anons. Not the crazy, stan anons. :P And, duh. Botches fo life! ;D

Dumaaa ? said:

lmao i don’t like anons anyway
    but you’re not a bitch, you’re a botch (;
    ___________

—————-

and don’t you forget it! (; lmao
    i gotta go now, but it was awesome talking to you (:
    gbye <3

• Becca.

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME.
    Can’t wait for the album to come out.
    And who cares about the picture on the front, it’s what’s on the CD that matters :P But yeah the picture is silly looking.

and don’t you forget it! (; lmao
    i gotta go now, but it was awesome talking to you (:
    gbye <3
    __________

I wont. Goodnight!

• Anonymous1

Sounds amazing…i really like the 3rd(?) song, biggest fan and the last song. this soundtrack WILL be in my possession as soon as it is released!

i like most of them :D
    but a couple sound like Justin Bieber covers. :(
    and Nick saying “shorty” or “shawty” in that one song, it just kinda ruined, like, everything. :(
    lol, but i like most of them anyways! ahha

• thecolordecays.

These samples are beast!

And the first season soundtrack WILL be released!

I hear some N*Sync/BSB, JMac, Robin Thicke influences in these songs…that makes me happy!

• -Hibz-

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE ITTTT! Haha.

Especially that Hey You song and Biggest Fan.

I wonder what their own album will sound like since this one (IMO) is so good.

I like most of the songs. We know that Biggest Fan and LA Baby were written by them. But we also know that some were not. Wonder which songs were written by other people.

• Maddie

finally they’re back to making their old music again! power-pop with a little rock is the way they need to go to stay popular. I love you JB and will always be your fan no matter what <3 the last song was my favorite is it called summertime? i can see it being on one of the top 40 stations rather than just on Radio Disney. They need a top 40 song badly.

• Amazing

Huge improvement from last season. I adore these songs can’t wait for the others to come especially “Critical” They should stick to this kind of music for sure :)

I’ll be picking this up on June 20th :D

• iloveyouux

Ew. That picture is still creepy

the songs are awesome cant wait to hear the full songs !!! love them

im glad nick says ‘shawty.’ then people can shut up about justin for about 8 seconds.

• MomentsinTime

Ok some songs sounded very familiar in like one song sounded like jesse mccartneys and the other sounds like Kings of Leon use somebody.The songs sound good just they copied alot of other songs music.

I wanna hear the full version of Biggest Fan so badddd I love it<33

This really sounds great! Some of these songs could really make it to the radio I think. If only they would release them.

you can really hear the talent in their voices in these songs. I know we appreciate them and their talent, but so many people don’t or won’t even give them a chance.

I was loving it till Nick said “shawty.” I understand some people like justin bieber, but that doesn’t mean other artists should mimick him, because he just stinks. So every song but that was AMAZING:D.

Am i the only one who thought about Demi grabbing Joe’s junk when Biggest Fan came on? lol
    lmao what happened exactly? I saw that she was there but I wasn’t paying attention I heard some people talking about that ha
    Demi was hanging out on set with joe & her hand accidentaly (maybe on purpose) went to Joe’s business and Joe started like, humping the air & it was halarious. Demi was laughing hysterically and Joe was being ridiculous ;’) Good times

and yeah some ppl on here are not nice at all, but you are (:
    ______________

OMJ its amazing!!! i really love all the songs. just amazing !! cant wait to have that album in my hands!!!!

• JBForver

i really really like the new songs!! JB will be around wayyy longer than Justin. JB is so talented!

• whoaaxitsxbre

First off, I cannot wait until JONAS L.A. It’s going to be much better than the first season.

Second off, this entire album is AMAZING! I cannot wait to buy it! <3

• RiNiO

Hey they have some really good songs!!! I loved the second song!!!!

• springstrawberry

Mmmmh, different style from the other albums. I like it though.

• JonasOwnsHeartsForEver

peacelovehearts said:

That picture still scares me… o_O

——————

lmao me too, I don’t think anybody liked it actually haha
    Hey botch, nice icon xD

• MeenuD

The picture is fo sho airbrushed. But yeah, I can’t wait for the show to start.

____________

Haha! I have some weird nicknames too. People just come up with random stuff and if it sounds decent, I let them call me that. :P

• kristen [=

love all these songs actually. they’re awesome.

Dumaaa ? said:

____________

——————-

lmao, I don’t really have any nicknames /: I always wanted one but my friends aren’t creative enough I guess haha

• Tinypic Bandit

So….it’s safe to say they gave up on their 1st season music?

Anyways, some of these songs are actually good.

_______________

Haha, aww. My friends are way too creative. Including in real life and on this site. :P

I don’t get why people would airbrush that picture sooo much. They’re all REALLY beautiful without photoshop and make-up.
    But other than that, i freaking LOVE the songs. :)

Dumaaa ? said:

_______________

——————-

lol I don’t really have friends in here, since i’m “new” I guess lmao
    but you’re cool (; haha

• Stranger Then Fiction

oh my god, i cant wait to hear the whole version of these songs.

the music reminds me of n*sync… anyone agreee

lol I don’t really have friends in here, since i’m “new” I guess lmao
    but you’re cool (; haha
    _______________

LOL. You`re very cool yourself. Some of the new people here are assholes and stans. I like that you aren`t that way. Makes it easier to just talk. Ya know? :)

• Dumaaa ?

I am loving this sampler! This soundtrack needs to be released asap! “Shawty like that. Shawty like this.” <33 ;)

Dumaaa ? said:

lol I don’t really have friends in here, since i’m “new” I guess lmao
    but you’re cool (; haha
    _______________

——————–

and yeah some ppl on here are not nice at all, but you are (:

i liked the song that nick sings “i’m your biggest fan” there is a girl voice…
    do you think that is nicole?
    _____
    Probably I was there for the filming of the last episode,in the scene he sang the song to “Macy” while shes on stage, and she kinda dances/sings along with him.

lmao of course, cuz you’re THAT awesome
    btw how do you pronounce your name? xD is it like dooma? jw haha
    _____________

Heck yeah! Same for you. Yeah, that or Dew-ma. :P How is yours pronounced?

this should have been a regular Jonas Brothers cd…and finally Joe singing again sometimes Nick voice is just soo whiny I don’t think he realizes when he does that.

• DAHSA

i love the last three songs from the 1st sample. that beat from joe is amazing! those were definitly party songs!!!!!