Justin Bieber In Trouble After Sneaking Out

justin-love

Justin Bieber revealed he once broken his mom’s rules by sneaking out of his home to ride his bike in the streets with a friend who was sleeping over. Then the police picked him up. Justin told Top Of The Pops: ‘I snuck out once. My friend slept over and we were like, ‘Let’s go out.’

We just went biking and were being stupid but we weren’t doing anything bad. But the police saw us and brought me back home, because there was a curfew on the area! It was two in the morning and I got grounded for a month! That’s the worse trouble I’ve ever been in.’

Greg Leuch created a Firefox application called Shaved Bieber which allows users to block all traces of Justin from their computers and web searches. Hundreds of fans have threatened to kill Leuch: ‘He’s taking the threats in stride and has posted them online as they appear.

Other fans have been reduced to tears by the new application. One Belieber used her Twitter account to tweet the horror of having the Internet without Justin Bieber after her parents downloaded the program. She Tweeted: ‘Mum put that shaved bieber thing on all our computers! I’m like crying, I hate u sooo much mum.”

Justin wrote his single ‘Eenie Meenie’ during a sleepover at Sean Kingston’s house. Sean told MTV: ‘Me and Justin have been friends for the past two years. So one day he was like ‘yo’ and said he wanted to do a record with me. I was like ‘let’s do it, I’m ready!’ and he came down over the Superbowl weekend and slept over at my house. We banged out a couple of records and ‘Eenie Meenie’ was definitely the most special one.’

• Sweetdisposition?

” I would date whoever I fall in love with. I would be their fan :)”

Awwww, that is so adorable ;D

STOP saying, “1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th …..”
    it’s pointless. i mean, suure it’s fun if you’re first, but seriously ? did you need to put it more than once? it’s bullshit, and you don’t even get a fucking award.

Dude Youre The Asshole

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

STOP saying, “1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th …..”
    ___

What are you the OceanUp police?
    Calm down. I can do what I want.

oh, woow.
    is there ever a day without so much justin bieber posts ? hmm. :P

My Biebz is bein’ beautiful :D:D

• elliesaur

wahh wahhh waah..
    GROW THE FUCK UP.
    You won’t die if Justin Bieber isn’t in your life.

Heheh isn’t it fun??? :D

• elliesaur

I don’t hate Bieber BTW. Just the crazy stans. (:

Heheh isn’t it fun??? :D

Yeahh hahah :p

• Anonymously

i love u jbiebs!

Heheh isn’t it fun??? :D

Yeahh hahah :p

Yup :D *virtual high five*

• Doom

A lot of us have snuck out before.. lol

oh, woow.
    is there ever a day without so much justin bieber posts ? hmm. :P
    There’s also always tons of Miley posts and JB posts, so I don’t see what your problem is…

• hithere

hi biebs

• Disdain

Any kinda guy you want girl!

Heheh isn’t it fun??? :D

Yeahh hahah :p

Yup :D *virtual high five*

haha. *HIGH FIVEEEE*
    :D

• hithere

his twitter looks fake
    hahahaha

• Rahie

No joke, I wanna download this shaved Beiber program–Beiber’s ok, his fans are NOT. It’s ridiculous. “I hate you mum” um…ok? Obsessing over some GUY over your own family, a guy you THINK you know from his music and what, his “quotes”? HA. That’s pathetic. I NEED to download this program.

• catey

lol @ that twitter thing.

Heheh isn’t it fun??? :D

Yeahh hahah :p

Yup :D *virtual high five*

haha. *HIGH FIVEEEE*
    :D

Yaaaaay!

• Sweetdisposition?

LMAO why would her mom download that? Was her daughter that obsessed with him,hahaha.

Sophia, you found the icon! :D:D:D

• monster

rofl. anyone else hear about justin telling some guy trying to help him “don’t ever fucking touch me again”?

lawwwwl

• catey

Sweetdisposition? said:

That’s what I’m thinking.

Love Biebs <3333

Asshole

• BUBBLES.

I would be their fan

he’s tooo adorable (:

catey said:

Omg I’m loving that ONTD post about Justin.

“Clutching my pearls! oh my gosh how dare a 16 year old CURSE. How dare he set such a bad example for the children, oh my goodness won’t somebody plz think of the children!!!1111″

Hahahahahahahaha
    Did someone actually post that comment? Lulz ;P

Sophia, you found the icon! :D:D:D
    Yes I did! I’m lovin’ it too ;D
    Haha it’s cool having a Big Time Rush icon, right?
    Yepp ;D Who’s your fave?
    James :D
    My fave is Carlos but I also like Logan ;)

• catey

catey said:

Omg I’m loving that ONTD post about Justin.

Hahahahahahahaha
    Did someone actually post that comment? Lulz ;P

Yes, I’m pretty sure they were sarcastic. I’m kind of loving that place.

Heheh isn’t it fun??? :D

Yeahh hahah :p

Yup :D *virtual high five*

haha. *HIGH FIVEEEE*
    :D

Yaaaaay!
    ____

You icon is the first BTR one ive seen on hereee :)

Haha SweetDisposition has one now :D

Hahah i know, I just saw it after i posted my comment. :p

So you like BTR? :D
    ____

Actually a few months ago I was an extra on the show & I STILL have not watched a single episode hahaha. But i loveee Carlos :)
    ____

YOU WERE AN EXTRA ON THE SHOW?!?!

• mctiqueen

I think it’s great they are posting more about Justin on here. And wow, he made a mistake, lmao. He’s so young, it was bound to happen sooner or later. At least he takes time out of his day to like tweet fans and make sure he lets them know they are appreciated.

• aztec

Iam his number 1 fan plus i like his song my favorite

catey said:

catey said:

Omg I’m loving that ONTD post about Justin.

Hahahahahahahaha
    Did someone actually post that comment? Lulz ;P

Yes, I’m pretty sure they were sarcastic. I’m kind of loving that place.
    haha what’s the site called?

I love your iconnnn :D
    Jasmine is awsome!

Sophia, you found the icon! :D:D:D
    Yes I did! I’m lovin’ it too ;D
    Haha it’s cool having a Big Time Rush icon, right?
    Yepp ;D Who’s your fave?
    James :D
    My fave is Carlos but I also like Logan ;)
    I also like Logan and Carlos is sooo funny :D Kendall’s alright :D

So you like BTR? :D

____

YOU WERE AN EXTRA ON THE SHOW?!?!
    __

Yep :) I was an extra in the season finale which comes out in August !

• catey

catey said:

catey said:

Omg I’m loving that ONTD post about Justin.

Hahahahahahahaha
    Did someone actually post that comment? Lulz ;P

Yes, I’m pretty sure they were sarcastic. I’m kind of loving that place.
    haha what’s the site called?

Oh No They Didn’t. http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/ : )

• mctiqueen

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:

I love your iconnnn :D
    Jasmine is awsome!

Aw thanks! I know, she’s amazing. I hope she is Justin’s ‘Favorite Girl’.

catey said:

catey said:

catey said:

Omg I’m loving that ONTD post about Justin.

Hahahahahahahaha
    Did someone actually post that comment? Lulz ;P

Yes, I’m pretty sure they were sarcastic. I’m kind of loving that place.
    haha what’s the site called?

Oh No They Didn’t. http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/ : )
    Thanks :D

____

YOU WERE AN EXTRA ON THE SHOW?!?!
    __

Yep :) I was an extra in the season finale which comes out in August !
    __

Oh. My. Biebz.

Man you have some great life! You were an extra on BTR!!! That is like… OMB OMB OMB!

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:

I love your iconnnn :D
    Jasmine is awsome!

Aw thanks! I know, she’s amazing. I hope she is Justin’s ‘Favorite Girl’.
    ___

Welcomee :) She is GORGEOUS !

• girl crush mileyyyyy

ohhhhhhhh my. hahahhahahahahahaa. oh Greg Leuch, you slay me.

love you biebs. ;D

• mctiqueen

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:

I love your iconnnn :D
    Jasmine is awsome!

Aw thanks! I know, she’s amazing. I hope she is Justin’s ‘Favorite Girl’.
    ___

Welcomee :) She is GORGEOUS !

I know. She retweeted my friend, and then she @replied my other friend, she’s awesome. And its cool how she’s got Bieber’s back haha.

____

YOU WERE AN EXTRA ON THE SHOW?!?!
    __

Yep :) I was an extra in the season finale which comes out in August !
    __

Oh. My. Biebz.

___

Lol :) I have been an extra on other things too. But BTR is the only show i HAVNT watched haha. Who is your favorite?

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:

I love your iconnnn :D
    Jasmine is awsome!

Aw thanks! I know, she’s amazing. I hope she is Justin’s ‘Favorite Girl’.
    ___

Welcomee :) She is GORGEOUS !

___

Ahw. That’s niceee :) I love how they communicate with fans over twitter! Its awsomeeee !

____

YOU WERE AN EXTRA ON THE SHOW?!?!
    __

Yep :) I was an extra in the season finale which comes out in August !
    __

Oh. My. Biebz.

James :D:D:D

Jieber is awesome. So is my lovely Nonas :D

____

YOU WERE AN EXTRA ON THE SHOW?!?!
    __

Yep :) I was an extra in the season finale which comes out in August !
    __

Oh. My. Biebz.

James :D:D:D

He is cutee :)

Sophia, you found the icon! :D:D:D
    Yes I did! I’m lovin’ it too ;D
    Haha it’s cool having a Big Time Rush icon, right?
    Yepp ;D Who’s your fave?

Heheh isn’t it fun??? :D

Yeahh hahah :p

Yup :D *virtual high five*

haha. *HIGH FIVEEEE*
    :D

Yaaaaay!
    ____

You icon is the first BTR one ive seen on hereee :)

Haha SweetDisposition has one now :D

Hahah i know, I just saw it after i posted my comment. :p

So you like BTR? :D

• catey

Omg I’m loving that ONTD post about Justin.

Hahahahahahahaha

Sophia, you found the icon! :D:D:D
    Yes I did! I’m lovin’ it too ;D
    Haha it’s cool having a Big Time Rush icon, right?
    Yepp ;D Who’s your fave?
    James :D

Heheh isn’t it fun??? :D

Yeahh hahah :p

Yup :D *virtual high five*

haha. *HIGH FIVEEEE*
    :D

Yaaaaay!
    ____

You icon is the first BTR one ive seen on hereee :)

Haha SweetDisposition has one now :D

Hahah i know, I just saw it after i posted my comment. :p

So you like BTR? :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

So one day he was like ‘yo’

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

mctiqueen said:

Ignore Stalker Sarah and look at bb boy being such a gentleman.

________________

Ohhh Sarah *facepalms*

• sophie83883

BAHAAHA OMGGG LOL @ THE GIRL CRYING BECAUSE OF THE SHAVED BIEBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sorry but….thats really funny. if she cries over that i can see why her mother put that on. id be worried about my kid.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
    Is that Enrique in your icon? I love it!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
    Is that Enrique in your icon? I love it!

_______________

YES :D I love him :P yumyum

• mctiqueen

Lmao at Sarah bawling her eyes out, and Justin’s like yeah, let’s move on lmao. He looked so cute haha.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
    Is that Enrique in your icon? I love it!

_______________

YES :D I love him :P yumyum
    It looks amazing :D

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
    Is that Enrique in your icon? I love it!

_______________

YES :D I love him :P yumyum
    It looks amazing :D

_______________

Big Time Rush vs. Justin Bieber vs. Jonas brothers

Who do you pick?

• Jenna Doucette

Justin bieber is gonna ahve his spot taken by Greson Chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pissed off!!!!!!!<3

• mctiqueen

Brb, BELIEBERS! Going to get eggrolls and enjoying the sunshine :)

• aztec

everyone likes justin bieber and hannah montana are friends forever

• Mercedes

*record scratches* hold up “Justin wrote his single ‘Eenie Meenie’ during a sleepover at Sean Kingston’s house.

Sleepover…? O__o

mctiqueen said:

Brb, BELIEBERS! Going to get eggrolls and enjoying the sunshine :)
    Bye:D

• yesaella

one hundreth[;

WHERE CAN I GET THIS DOWNLOAD?!
    so i thought its no big deal the ‘shaved beiber’ thing. cause its something you have to download, meaning people who hate him can use this. meaning his fans shouldnt be hating cause this program doesnt stop them from loving their jbeiber. but once i read that the kids parents downloaded it…….HAHHAAAAA[: oh my word. i now understand. but wow that was funny

• aztec

justin bieber is the love of girls are pretty i feel so alive

Here are the plugins for Firefox and Google Chrome to shave that Bieber.

• aztec

justin bieber should play a consert in edmonton [alberta] and meet a cool hockey player.justin will you visit my little sister lenaya

he’s just a boy. get over it.

• aztec

justin bieber should play a consert in edmonton [alberta] justin will come visit my little sister lenaya .justin one thing you will a hockey player

• aztec

hahaha so funny i almost cryed

• kayla

Some of you do need to chill. You all are like 12. I love Justin but it gets SERIOUSLY annoying with the threats and love obbsessions and stuff. He’s a normal guy, not some dream guy like his music

• aztec

hahahahahahahahah so funny i like his song

• bieberluvyou

hate greg leuch.. imagine internet without justin?? wth.. >_< poor girl.. her parents downloaded it -.-

• problumchild2

I have that shaved bieber software for my browser. It’s totally genius..

OK IM MAD! THAT WHOLE SHAVED BIEBER THING IS BS! IM NOT A FAN AND U COULD CALL ME A HATER BUT I DONT EVEN THINK HE DESRVES THIS! OCEANUP CROSSED THE LINE! THEY R BEING UNFAIR!
    AND NOW I KNOW WHY THE FANS GET MAD BECUZ THIS IS BS!

• Elena

whoa. i am here. that was me :)

justin beiber is cool like hell;

do you think your special or something for saying 1st 2nd… its actully kida annoying.

1stt ? :D

• JUSTINLOVER<3

ommmmmmg hes sooooo fkn cuttttte (L) iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou i loveyou JUSTIN <3

• JUSTINLOVER<3

@ FAV0RiTEGiRL you may have “owned” the post, but you also annoyed the shit out of everyone trying to read it ! fuck your annoying, what did you do sit all day on this.. go get a fucking life !

• mctiqueen

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:

I love your iconnnn :D
    Jasmine is awsome!

Aw thanks! I know, she’s amazing. I hope she is Justin’s ‘Favorite Girl’.
    ___

Welcomee :) She is GORGEOUS !

___

I know! It’s so cute lol. And Justin just randomly started following my friend on Twitter she was pretty amped about that. And sometimes Jasmine is up till like 3am replying to fans its really sweet, I hope they stay like that forever.

• mctiqueen
  • Sweetdisposition?

Your lips, my biggest weakness
    Shouldn’t have let you know

• So What

oh man that sucks when ever my mom says im grounded shell forget a day later so im not grounded anymore

Sophia, you found the icon! :D:D:D
    Yes I did! I’m lovin’ it too ;D

Heheh isn’t it fun??? :D

Yeahh hahah :p

Yup :D *virtual high five*

haha. *HIGH FIVEEEE*
    :D

Yaaaaay!
    ____

You icon is the first BTR one ive seen on hereee :)

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:

I love your iconnnn :D
    Jasmine is awsome!

Aw thanks! I know, she’s amazing. I hope she is Justin’s ‘Favorite Girl’.
    ___

Welcomee :) She is GORGEOUS !

___

Justin is following me too :D
    & yeah I know, its really sweet of them ! I wanna meet Jasmine ! Do you have a twitter?

• mctiqueen

Aww! OMG THIS IS ADORABLE! LMAO.

• catey

can’t you just… delete the shaved bieber application off your computer? That’s what I’d do…

whoa there bieber, you sure are a rebel!(sarcasticness)

• mctiqueen

I wanna meet her too and my twitter is Twitter.com/shann056. My icon or default or whatever is Selena Gomez lol

• hithere

monster said:

lawwwwl
    hahaha lol!!!!
    love your icon

Heheh isn’t it fun??? :D

Yeahh hahah :p

Yup :D *virtual high five*

haha. *HIGH FIVEEEE*
    :D

Yaaaaay!
    ____

You icon is the first BTR one ive seen on hereee :)

Haha SweetDisposition has one now :D

• Diamondback

Asshole
    – – – – –

For once, I agree with one of the negative anons :)

__

Ok, Im going to follow you :)
    twitter.com/LAbeliebers is me !

2nd?

• monster

hahaha lol!!!!
    love your icon

___________

Sophia, you found the icon! :D:D:D
    Yes I did! I’m lovin’ it too ;D
    Haha it’s cool having a Big Time Rush icon, right?

second? :)

Heheh isn’t it fun??? :D

Yeahh hahah :p

Yup :D *virtual high five*

haha. *HIGH FIVEEEE*
    :D

Yaaaaay!
    ____

You icon is the first BTR one ive seen on hereee :)

Haha SweetDisposition has one now :D

Hahah i know, I just saw it after i posted my comment. :p

3rd? :p

• mctiqueen

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:

__

Ok, Im going to follow you :)
    twitter.com/LAbeliebers is me !

Okay sweet :) Haha your icon looks like Justin’s like ‘Sup?’

fourthhh :D

5th :D

I feel sick :(

• mctiqueen

Ignore Stalker Sarah and look at bb boy being such a gentleman.

6th :DD

• iMystified

Greg Leuch has created a Firefox application called Shaved Bieber which allows users to block all traces of Justin from their computers and web searches.

Where can I download this?! XD