Joe Jonas, ‘I Love Demi As A Friend’

joe-demi-break

Joe Jonas, ‘It was my choice to breakup with Demi.’ Thx @Shannon_Russell!

joe, stop breaking hearts. it’s so sad.

That song would have actually been good, if it had more lyrics, and 100% less Nick.

They look so awkward together.

• ChasingRainbows

Um… OU, you kind of already posted this. lol

• picstoburn

who cares………

• TSLove

Joe,I love you :)

• Chanel

Joe jonas is stupid he broke her heart and he knew how much she liked him..

• mhmm .

Seriously Joe, is there something you’re not telling us? Since you seem to love all your ex’s as JUST friends. Except for Cowmilla.

• ChasingRainbows

I think Joe should date Martin.

Honestly, any relationship put out into the public like they did was a bad move.

You can tell Joe was uncomfortable with it the whole time.

can i just point out the coincidence that is a camp rock 2 post being directly after this. k. thnx.

There’s no way they were going to stay together. So it’s just sad that someone didn’t tell Demi to be quiet about the relationship. I just don’t want to hear anymore about it.

DEMI I LOVE YOU I WILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND ;)

• -JulieSmile-

Haha nice..

joe, just stick to the tambourine! Hahahahah Jkkkk i love u joe! And demi!

No. Joe was uncomfortable because he never liked her like that.

They were really cute together but its life so hope both will remain friends cause they were really hilarious together

• -JulieSmile-

Really i think they never really liked each other, like maybe it was for publicity..

• Fiona

I actually liked Jemi

if you had a life you wouldn’t be on here in the first place :p loser

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oh and i’d wear both of their outfits in that picture. sooo cute.

I miss seeing them together they were so adorable..Dont know what happened ..i guess you cant force people to be in love

No. Joe was uncomfortable because he never liked her like that.

Neither did Demi, it’s called publicity. :p

• Bre

You could tell that Demi really liked him. But I will always be on Joe’s side <3<3

• Chanel13_

Wow Joe who knew you break someone heart :O

Joe is a player who always needs to be in a relationship.
    If you only like her as a friend then why date her in the first place? You just played her.

Demi really liked Joe you could tell.
    She was so happy.. Joe was like ehh all along.
    sparks for her no sparks for him

That is extremly selfish for him to ask her to stay friends maybe its for his concience he does not want to feel bad but its pretty clear they will never be friends again. When you put romantic love into a friendship,it will never be the same.
    Unless it was a mutual decision and it wasnt so RIP jemi you will be missed..you really made us laugh.

You are sooo right….
    He couldn’t even give Demi a passionate kiss
    he could only do it to Chelsea which makes me sick!! All I’m saying is that Joe is an idiot for doing that!

Joe all we care is that you’re single.

Don’t include me into your ‘we’.
    I have a life.

joe, stop breaking hearts. it’s so sad.

• harvey

Didn’t anyone tell Joe that saying to a girl who is clearly in love with you that you love her as a friend is the WORST thing you could ever say!!!

Giiiirrrrlll you took the words right out of my mouth.
    So what, he is Mr Joe Jonas. Demi obviously fell hard for Joe(we all saw it and I am sure he did too) so for her to open herself up like that to him, put her feelings on display for everyone to see and then him to turn around, break it off to then say “I love her as a friend.”

What kind of guy logic is that? For Demi his so called best friend that is the worst DUMB move a guy can do to his best friend.
    It would have been easier and save a friendship to not go there in the first place.

Joe , your almost 21 years old, grow a pair and stop being a chicken.

• Jenniferr

HOT DAYUMMM said:

“ddlovato
    Don’t wanna get on a plane.. My tummy hurts sooo bad :(”
    UMM pregnant with twins?!
    OMG.

That botch is not good enough to carry Joe Jonas’ twins

Joe stop here please..Stop…You did enough..

ssexybeast is back! yay! now y’all can stop arguing about everything, cuz the jesus of oceanup has returned.

• Princess Awesome

That botch is not good enough to carry Joe Jonas’ twins

what’s a “botch”?

Dude the friendship thing is pretty much burned!!!, It’s obvious Demi fell hard for him and she didn’t want it to end, so I don’t think she will act the same around him and what made them such great friends was how well they connected and bounced off each others energy.
    Boys are so silly, you can’t let a girl open her heart to you romantically and then tell her you just want to be friends. SMH
    __
    that is the sad part of all this..But they should have been more careful and they did all wrong

So true but a lot of guys are really dumb when it comes to relationships. She has been in love with him for so long and kept her feeling to herself while he dated one gorgeous girl after another. Finally she gets to date him but then to be told he loves her as friend – crushing!!! This is coming from a person who does not particularly like Demi or Jemi but gotta feel for the girl and give her some slack if she lashes out a bit at him and says or does some inappropriate things – who wouldn’t in her position?

Uh….ya think? ;-) It was pretty clear this…relationship was waaaay too orchestrated and one-sided. If it really was anything other than forced PR. Whatever. Joe’s moving on, Demi needs to. It’s what grownups do…seeing as she tried so hard to make people believe she was all growed up!=)

• JesziV.

Being told that hurts. But, it’s the price you pay when you date a good friend. I don’t see how he’s an asshole for this.

mctiqueen said:

PR stunt or not, it all looked like it was one-sided and staged for the cameras.

It didn’t look one sided to me, it all looked staged and fake, just like Demi. JK about the Demi being fake part I love her. :P

• Jenniferr

Demi is being such a botch

• EASYMAC.

that whole “i love you…. as a friend” always seems so crushing. lol. its like dangling candy in front of someone and then snatching it away. so sad.

It’s funny think that the PR stunt it over. This is just the beginning. The “breakup” is exactly what brings the publicity

Agreed.

i still say he’s gay

i mean, i have nothing against gay people, he just gives “that vibe”

Please stop with the PR theory ,they are over now so there is no more jemi so can we move on and wish them the best

Hi Shanna/Demi/Dallas/Dianna.

OK joe ok..

• Princess Awesome

JesziV. said:

LOVE ur icon!

Joe has always been in love with that Camilla Belle. Maybe she’ll give him a second chance… Hun? Hun?

Thank you for sharing.

• Princess Awesome

i still say he’s gay

me too!

Joe all we care is that you’re single.

Don’t include me into your ‘we’.
    I have a life.

——————–

so get out of the computer and go live your life

__
    nothing worst than the hey lets stay friends…Seriously do they really think we will say ‘yes of course’ they just do that to not feel like guilty and make us believe we still count for them when actually they dont really care

It would be nice if Demi would be as mature as Joe is about this. All her desperate tweeting isn’t making Joe see what he’s missing, it’s just making everyone else see why he dumped her.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lol, Buurrrnnnn

Does he have problems with girls who loves him????

• HOT DAYUMMM

“ddlovato
    Don’t wanna get on a plane.. My tummy hurts sooo bad :(”
    UMM pregnant with twins?!
    OMG.

No I dont see demi desperate she is having fun,people spotted her with guys and said she was having a good time. She fell hard for joe but she is young..i DOUBT it was love maybe a teenage long time crush but she will get over it soon trust me

• ssexybeast

That’s sweet :)

May 29, 2010 @ 05:41 pm

i still say he’s gay
    ___________________________

and I still say you are! Please we all know how in love with Camilla Belle he was and still is for that matter!

• ssexybeast

Could someone enlighten me once more as to why everyone thinks Joe’s gay all of a sudden?
    They need something to talk about..?
    I guess they’re not satisfied.

I don’t think he’s gay.

its the worst thing you can say to a girl in love.. I love you as a friend. Poor Demi =/

That’s not why someone is gay. It has to do with sexual preference and it’s not something that he’d choose by default.

What the hell.
    Your sexual preference can change depending on your experience with the opposite sex. I know many people that that has happened to.
    You may not think you’d choose it ‘by default’, but it happens.

It’s not a bad thing to be gay, you know.
    Seriously? You do realize I’m not 11, right?

What does that have to do with anything?

• MeenuD

Yeah, bitch your girlfriend don’t walk around like this:

• Princess Awesome

Danger-ous said:

Yea, and all that PR that happened throughout March and April (what a coincidence, that’s when Joe and Demi dated!) failed miserably.

I think Joe was pressured into the relationship and didn’t stick up for himself or say that he didn’t want to be in it. I don’t think he ever liked Demi more than a friend, but thought maybe he could.
    Joe is not some innocent angel u think he is. the Pr was 2 sided, Demi and Joe both agreed to it. Demi just talked about it a lot more. If Joe talked about it nonstop too then it would have been obviously pr.

• Tinypic Bandit

ssexybeast said:
    Haha, me either. It was originally supposed to premier like June 20, but “Jemi” happened. So Disney wanted to milk “Jemi” for as long as they could. “Jemi” could promote Oceans, Make A Wave, The Camp Rock Tour, & Camp Rock 2. SO, they pushed back the premier to get as much PR as they could.

Too late to change anything now.
    Wow,smart move there Disney.
    But seriously, I do not think Camp Rock will get that many ratings-just my personal opinion…well, at least not like it did last time.

Me either. I don’t plan on watching it. I’ll just look up Nick & Kevin’s parts on the Youtubes.

So you can respond with crazy Joe stan garbage people could care less about? Nah. I’m good.

Lmfao.

Anonymous
    May 29, 2010 @ 06:22 pm

Well, *cough* someone cares b/c they spend all their time reading and replying to my comments. Kindly go fuck yourself.

Of course you did., Joe’s always the victim.

right!

the more people talk, the more they make it seem like this kid has no b@lls whatsoever.

and you really wonder where gay rumors c’mon from.

oye.

it really only take one comment to know the level of stanning you are willing to do. really. one. its borderline scary.

Princess Awesome
    May 29, 2010 @ 06:25 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

Danger-ous said:

That’s a great story, I don’t think he’s “some innocent angel” and not sure where I ever said that. My point was that he never wanted to date her.

• ssexybeast

rotfl,you think they’ll be up?

• weirdo

ugh!!!!

May 29, 2010 @ 06:28 pm

What’s scary is how obsessed you are. What the fuck are you doing here? You never comment on any of the topics, you just come around to hate on people that you don’t even know. So what’s the point of you on here?

Well, I could try to figure him out, because I’m good at it with people. I just don’t for this very reason. Plus the whole “Uh, you don’t know him loser, go get a life” ensues.

So, it’s not a bad thing to say what you think about the other person. She’s probably like me and likes to really
    ~see people.

• Tinypic Bandit

ssexybeast said:
    rotfl,you think they’ll be up?
    They were last time ^_^

What’s scary is how obsessed you are. What the fuck are you doing here? You never comments on any of the topics, you just come around to hate on people that you don’t even know. So what’s the point of you on here?

what does anything i have said to you imply obsessed? my god, lol, i just had ‘mean girls’ flash before my eyes. the world is not obsessed with you my friend. i am on here commenting on fun things just like you. relax. dont get all uptight because i could care less about your joe stanning garbage.

——————-

He never wanted to date her? LMFAO When did Joe and you become besties.

I think Joe Jonas is a human being and he does want he wants to do in life like girls are anything else.I sometimes think Joe needs some space and think about things coming in the future so stop blaming Joe he just try to find his true love.And,thats good that they are friends.I think it is for the better.I Love you Joe and i be on your side.don’t get me wrong i think Joe And Demi are a great match like kevin And Danielle Jonas.But,i like Camilla Belle more in Joe’s relationship.

• ButterflyFlyAway

sometimes I get the vibe that Joe is gay, but when I think about jomilla and how into her he looked, I think that he had a special thing for Camilla….

yea.

thats the only thing that saves him with me too.

• crazylady

I seriously doubt he is gay. I think people could be confusing gay with bi because people are forgetting about his passion for Camilla (I think he is bi. I’ve finally made up my mind on that)

but anyway I’m pretty sure people are saying he’s gay for the same reason I think he is bi: how he acts with Martin.

NO, Demi is the one pressuring. Dur.

You don’t have sex willingly unless you desire the other person. Friendly feelings my ass if that happened. But in my mind it didn’t and don’t you dare say it did.

Friends with benefit.
    It SO did happened. Joe probably didn’t have to ask twice.

Friends with benefits desire eachother, hence the friends with ~benefits, if you just love someone as a friend, you don’t desire them.

And it SO did not happen. Fuck you. :P

• ssexybeast

to make themselves more famous/popular??
    neither of them are that big stars. they need all the publicity they can get!
    I think this culture is overrated anyways.
    Not much talent at all..it’s just sex,nice hair styles, talent here or there,and then more sex.

Yippee?

This relationship came out of nowhere then ended the same way…WTF?

• ssexybeast

Too late to change anything now.
    Wow,smart move there Disney.

Danger-ous said:

Joe’s always had gay rumors surrounding him. Personally I don’t care if he’s gay, straight or bi.

• emma13

lol now they post it. this is old news. move the fuck on.

Of course you did., Joe’s always the victim.

And it SO did not happen. Fuck you. :P

Desire is a feeling that comes and goes. Friends with benefits love each other as friends, but sometimes, they want more. Jezz, people have sex. It’s not hard to get it.
    Btw, putting “:P” this after “Fuck you” does not make you less rude. Fuck you too!

Joe all we care is that you’re single.

Don’t include me into your ‘we’.
    I have a life.
    _____________________

Oh burned like a piece of toast Lol : D

• RoseAlise

Joe is probably going to end up alone for
    the rest of his life. Because when it finaly
    comes time, to find someone to marry.
    No one is going to trust him.

HE SEEMED INTO HER THERE…I DONT KNOW THIS GUY CHANGE HIS MIND LIKE A GIRL CHANGING CLOTHES

They were soooo cute.
    They really looked like best friends who were attracted to each other. The perfect relationship. Who knows, maybe they’ll get back together…

• -Jenii

I completely agree but I rlly want demi & joe to stay friends… I rlly hate it when best friends date,break up and never talk to each to each other again. Its FNK annoying… they shouldn’t forget bout their 2-3 years of friendship for a 2 moths relationship.

• Christinahh.x

Wahey! Jaylor <3

And it SO did not happen. Fuck you. :P

—————–

People have sex willingly when they desire the other person. You don’t have sex with your mom now do you?

You type just like De Leon. Fuck you!

Why does it have to be only Joe’s fault or only Demi’s fault? They BOTH decided to be in this relationship…they BOTH knew what could happen. Stop feeling sorry for either one of them. You don’t have to hate Joe for dating someone and then breaking up with them…it happens to people daily all over the world. And you don’t have to hate Demi for acting like every other immature 17 year old girl on the face of the planet. (and not all 17 year olds are immature, so don’t get defensive). Just let them both move on with their lives already.

-Jenii said:

———————————
    I hate that too. The thing that I really liked about Demi though was the fact that she was really good friends with them, and didn’t date any of them…..that’s been blown.
    I’m not sure what will happen to them friendship wise. They might be able to be friends again…but not in the near future…and probably not as close as they once were..IF they were ever REALLY that close.

Demi why dont you listen to yourself…
    ASK TAYLOR

they were my dream couple. So perfect,complete each other perfectly and everything is over. I wish them the best and to keep that special thing they had…But I dont see that happening…

If you want your heart broken just give it to Joe

I’m too much in love with myself to just fall in love.

• ButterflyFlyAway

joe should just shut up…my big sister also dated her best friend, he seemed into her and then like 2 or 3 months later broke up with her. Besides saying that he was the one who broke up with her everywhere he went, every single day he also had to say that he only loves her as a friend, and my sis had fallen hard for him. What happened was that 3 months later, she stopped being his bff, because he kept insisting the same thing. I hope that doesn’t happen with joe and demi.

ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch …

• emma13

this is such old news. i mean they broke up like a week ago and yet it feels much longer. and didnt they post this already or something. i feel like i read this before.

__
    you never know ..joe likes to have what he cant have. Demi was too into it ..That probably scared and annoyed him if she managed to forget him I think he is the type who will want to get her bacK..maybe I am wrong but I can see this coming

RIP Jemi you were cute while it last…

Does Joe knows Demi at all? Doesnt he know she is an emotional girl very insecure about herself. What does he want to do to her there…You hurt her Joe yes you did..Dont need to tell the world

No guys like Joe don’t end up alone, LONELY yes, but not alone. There is always some girl/woman out there who will settle for whatever she can get from a guy just because she loves him or that is her best offer.
    Joe will of course want kids so he will get married to whomever.
    There is a difference in being physically alone and emotionally/psychologically lonely.

Sorry to be so New Age or religious like whatever but it is a loneliness of the soul and spirit. (I know people on Oceanup is not about looking/thinking too deep like that) LOL

If she was your friend, you would have never hurt her.
    She never really meant anything to him
    Forget about him demi not worth your time and not worth your love

biggest joke of all flippin TIME.
    this was a stunt by disney inc, and that is THAT.
    and i am dying of laughter
    at the fools who thought it was “real”.

Joe will of course want kids so he will get married to whomever.

Sorry to be so New Age or religious like whatever but it is a loneliness of the soul and spirit. (I know people on here is not about looking/thinking too deep like that) LOL

Demi I love you <3

LETS START JAYLOR 2.0

LET THE WAR BEGIN..GOSH

Is it a competition of who will hurt the other one the most??You should just forget about each other and move on

• gottafindyou

every time kevin said “nothings better then being married to your best friend” and joe was there i cringed…i think thats why joe dated demi aka best friend…he wants what kevin has

(replying to this) – May 29, 2010 @ 08:02 pm

Joe will of course want kids so he will get married to whomever.

I agree and don’t think it’s silly. But I just don’t know if that applies to Joe…there is still time for him to grow and learn.

• I used to be an Anon

See, I never really thought that this was PR. I think that him and Demi just reached a point in their lives where they thought they could try a relationship. The problem is, he was looking for something relaxed and fun and she was looking for something very serious.
    I don’t think that joe is perfect, but I just don’t think that what he did was so terrible. I mean, if it wasn’t working – then it wasn’t working and wouldn’t it be better to end it BEFORE they spend all that time together on tour – and she fell MORE in love with him? I think it would be more cruel to keep up the relationship when he clearly wasn’t interested.
    And I get that she is hurting right now…but come on….they were only dating for 2 months – it’s her own problem if she fell that fast in that short amount of time…even if she had a crush on him. Just because she liked him for years doesn’t mean that the instant they start dating there is no chance for them to break up.
    They BOTH made the decision to start dating..she didn’t make him and he didn’t trick her…so getting mad at him for ruining the friendship makes no more sense then blaming her. But I do think she needs to watch herself….while he comes off as being someone who is trying to take the blame (which is sweet when you think about it) she just comes off as being a huge loser…and while Joe will recover his fans- she is less likely to…she’s just not as popular.

• I used to be an Anon

WOW….that was a lot longer then I thought it was going to be….I’m really not that obsessed!

SOOO FOR ALL YOU DUMB ASSES THAT HE IS GAY…MY BROTHER IS GAY AND SOO OF COURSE ALL HIS FRIENDS ARE..AND I CAN TELL FIRST YOU FIRST HAND THAT JOE IS FAR FROM IT..EVEN MY BROTHER IS LIKE HES NOT GAY, ANY GUY WHO ENJOYS SPORTS AS MUCH AS HE DOES ESPECIALLY BASKETBALL IS NOT GAY! AND HE WOULD HAVE WAY WAY MORE STYLE AND CLEAN UP MORE IF HE WERE GAY!! JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN’T HAVE DOESN’T MAKE HIM GAY! NOW STFU!!

Joe’s put every single one of his relationships out in the public, and he ends up being the person who breaks up with the other.. This is Demi’s first public relationship, where she actually talked about it andstuff. She actually cared. So dont take sides here. They both live their lives, as typrical people.. It’s stupid how if they make ONE typical mistake, the world goes crazy. I love Demi and Joe, and I wish the best for both of them.

• riri

DUDE, seriously, its not a shock. JOE IS GAY, WE ALL KNOW IT. thats why he dates around so much and he hangs with boys a lot. Have you seen the way he hugs nick. Hes having a fucking orgasm when he does. xD

• Hilary

I can only imagine.

“It’s not you, it’s me, you are such a nice girl and I love you as a friend …… ”

Poor Demi.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

There’s a rumour sayin Joe has a crush on Mandy Jiroux , guess who spread it ..

help : we’re often forced to ask him everything .

I can only imagine.

Poor Demi

___
    that is the hardest ..I think I rather hear someone tell me he does notlove me anymore than someone telling me he never did in the first place…Such a nightmare for her. SHE THOUGHT THEY HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL

Joe stop it please… You cannot hurt her more now..Saying this is like the thing who hurt the most a girl who was in love…She wont be your friend..DONT NEED TO ASK HER THAT TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF…

• Yogabagaba

Look, I love Demi as much as I love Miley. But of course not more than or even as the Jonas Brothers. But she needs to be more mature in handling this “Situation” I get it, the tambourine thing, she just wanted to vent out her feelings. But all those tweets that she’s having fun blah blah blah is just not right. It’s getting to a lot of people’s nerves. I’d love Joe to actually start venting out his feelings too. Last time it was Taylor Swift who was dissing Joe. Now it’s Demi? Wow. I am actually proud about Miley. I mean despite her image, she does not diss her ex. Any of them. She happens to find something nice on each of them and that’s what she uses to describe them even if they’re over.

I liked them together, but im not sure how im feeling about Demi. Dont know, still like her though. But its ovious that ill always love Joe more<3

http://bit.ly/bEmp5l watch and make this an article. FROM TEAM JONAS GIRLZ AND @kellycooper411 on twitter plz plzhttp://bit.ly/bEmp5l watch and make this an article. FROM TEAM JONAS GIRLZ AND @kellycooper411 on twitter plz plzhttp://bit.ly/bEmp5l watch and make this an article. FROM TEAM JONAS GIRLZ AND @kellycooper411 on twitter plz plzhttp://bit.ly/bEmp5l watch and make this an article. FROM TEAM JONAS GIRLZ AND @kellycooper411 on twitter plz plz

jajajajjaja! upps Demi!

OMG I would have never imagined they would end like this and so fast…

LOve takes time..Just saying…

Get real here people. Joe was a really big part in Demi’s life. Considering they were bFFs and how The Jonas Borthers did help her with her Albums. And all the Press and stuff kept slamming ‘JOE’ stuff on her in every single interview. She said she wouldn’t lie to her fans, so she just expressed her feelings and toldthe truth. U can’t really blame Demi for being all over him. Maybe it just semmed like she did, but Who knows.. Joe might’ve been all over her too. :P I could tell she honestly Loved him, as a friend and a little bit more, too. You can’t blame Love. So stop blaming Demi. She was most likely the True one in the relationship. But I loved Jemi.<3 both Joe and Demi, I’m just stating my point. TeamDemi. (and Joe)

demi loves joe, joe loves camilla, camilla loves fame.

• HannahBabie

Shit! It didn’t take them long to break up. LOL

• mileysrock

RIP JEMI :( BUT STILL FRIENDS :)
    VERY COOL !
    DEMI IS CUTE AND JOE IS COOL !

• Danger-ous

They were a bad idea from the beginning and I don’t know what they were thinking.

Can they sing on the line on tour…? PLEASE

• ssexybeast

Funny.

Don’t worry though, I won’t be here for long, no need to get start a frenzy.

God bless :)

• Jenniferr

Princess Awesome said:

That botch is not good enough to carry Joe Jonas’ twins

what’s a “botch”?

I’m guessing you weren’t on last night lmao
    this anon started calling people botches and then everyone started saying it

HOT DAYUMMM said:

“ddlovato
    Don’t wanna get on a plane.. My tummy hurts sooo bad :(”
    UMM pregnant with twins?!
    OMG.

Jailbait. But seriously I bet it’s all the food in Brazil that’s getting to her. :P

anonymous said:

Agree that much as he seemed to be in love with Camilla she was using him for PR. These guys are never going to know who loves them and can see them for the person they are not the celebrity image. In that way Kevin was lucky to meet Danielle when she did not know who he was and for Joe the only person who he could truely say loved him was the lovely Amelia who dated him just before they became famous.
    ——————
    yeah until 2 years from now when Danielle gets sick of his family always being and having to do everything with them. Like Nick Lachey did with Jessica Simpson…2 years tops for that marriage unless she is able to force him to move far away from Mama and Papa J…do soon Danielle and telling you!

anonymous said:

If you go back a year ago…I wouldn’t have known Joe Jonas if he smacked me in the ass. There are girls out there who have no idea who they are…Joe’s just not around them and probably won’t ever be. He’s kind of fucked.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! LMFAO!
    gaybait!
    but seriously… this dude has major commitment issues. He should try dating a guy just to see x^) cuz it don’t seem like he’s into chicks much…

Does he have problems with girls who loves him????

No, he has problems with anyone with a vagina.

• mctiqueen

If she would have taken the classy route, like Camilla did, and not have tweeted non-stop and like made it so obvious she’s trying to make him jealous, people would maybe start to slightly respect her more. She’s just digging deeper and deeper.

Well it was a lot easier for Camilla to be classy and discreet about the break up with Joe because SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM and did not care even to remain friends!!!

• mctiqueen

Camilla was the classiest of Joe’s ex girlfriends. If Demi would have just said her statement and let be, people would have let it die down a little, but by her still talking about it, it’s making everyone else talk, which I’m guessing is what she wants since now she’s getting mad OU posts out of it lol

The only reason why Camilla was the “classiest” of Joe’s ex girlfriends was because she never liked him that much anyway and SHE dumped Him for that tennis player.

• whatsernamegigi

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    “ddlovato
    Don’t wanna get on a plane.. My tummy hurts sooo bad :(”
    UMM pregnant with twins?!
    OMG.

O.O YOUR ICON <3

And yeah, I thought the saaaame thing.

• ssexybeast

I thought Camilla was nice.

• Princess Awesome

mctiqueen said:

she’s only doing it for PUBLICITY
    it’s how Hollywood works

• Princess Awesome

Does he have problems with girls who loves him????

No, he has problems with anyone with a vagina.

LMAO! WIN!!!

But you seem to forget in the camilla-joe relationship.She was the dumper so…That is not the same situation…

Joe and Camilla don’t even talk anymore.
    I think it was more of “I don’t give a fuck, you’re a dick.” Than “I’m going to be classy and not talk about my relationship.”

Giving him the time of day to talk about it didn’t seem to fit her cup of tea. Which in a way, is very classy. Joe just has problems with himself he needs to work out first if he ever wants a lasting relationship.

Joe is a little jerk sometimes.

• Danger-ous

I think Joe makes poor relationship choices. Really poor. Not all the time, but a lot. I hope he’s learning along the way, and I thought he was but this last one…disaster.

• EASYMAC.

ngl, i think we can consider camilla to be the “classiest” because she broke up with him. lol. she doesn’t really have much to say or do. the same way joe always looks pretty good since he’s the one doing the breaking up. lol. js. js.

Joe stop here please..Stop…You did enough..

Shut up. lol

Joe just be gay…The world would be a better place..

Joe, you smarty boy, you got Demi to open her legs and now you say you just love her like a friend.

• EASYMAC.

lol. right. like i just dont think camilla even cared a little bit.

i still say he’s gay

me too!

I’m starting to get that vibe more and more lately. Especially with the outings of him and Matinadfgafgkj whatever. Tweeting at the same time about waking up, etc.

Maybe he’s been so turned off by girls lately he’s taking the other route..lol

I dont know its weird how he can say that he was dumped this summer but he has no problem to say he was the one who is breaking up here and he even explain why…Joe careful boy,karma got you once it will again…

Can’t be. The fat people who eat disgusting food are in the US.

He should learn how to break up with girls. I may dislike Demi but she was his friend so do it nicely,dont hurt her again with your statement..But seriously that is a huge burn to her. I think her saying tambourine is nothing compare to that.

i mean, i have nothing against gay people, he just gives “that vibe”

Well.
    One of my best friends is gay, and sometimes Joe reminds me of him by the things he says and acts. But I think he’s more sheltered in religion, and trying to do his own thing with his life outside of what he was taught that’s making him confused and open minded.

I dont understand but good for the other guys out there,too bad for Joe …

May 29, 2010 @ 05:57 pm

His karma is fine. I saw it was him taking the heat for ending the relationship, not throwing it in people’s faces.

You want him to share why he ended a shitty relationship with the world? Er…how is that any of our business?

if you had a life you wouldn’t be on here in the first place :p loser

There is such thing as getting on here, but not being involved so personally in another person’s life. I mean really.

I saw demis twitter she is hanging with frankie muniz monday lol. I know he has a girlfriend and he loves her but he once said demi was his little crush LOL..Its nice to see demi can be able to be with other dudes and just hang again…

nipples and sexy time

• Princess Awesome

friends with benefits

Maybe he’s been so turned off by girls lately he’s taking the other route..lol

TOO BAD FOR YOU Joe…Demi Yayyy enjoy the single life..

• ssexybeast

What exactly was the whole point of this relationship?..I mean, I hope it didn’t ruin anything for their friendship.

Isn’t Joe dating someone non famous still?
    Publicity’s cool, but going overboard with it like Demi did doesn’t make a guy want to play along and stick around.

• Princess Awesome

ssexybeast said:

1 word: PUBLICITY

• Tinypic Bandit

HAHAHAHAHAH X^D That whole situation just makes me lol.

May 29, 2010 @ 05:43 pm

Yep.

That is why we should never date your friend…Sometimes friendship is more important to keep than risking everything.
    And look now they lost more getting there than just stay as friends …It didnt even last long so I can understand why Demi is mad…Joe may have hurt a friend,demi lost her bestfriend,boyfriend,her credibility ..That makes a lot

Friends with benefit.
    It SO did happened. Joe probably didn’t have to ask twice.

• -Hibz-

That magazine just totally required people haha. What was the point of that article?

___
    I ve been there it is awful…I feel really bad for demi.I dont know if he realizes how much he just hurt her by saying that.

___
    I am not a fan of hers but I feel for her. She lost wayyy more than him in this story.
    She opened too much.She shouldnt have told to the world all the things she said about him cause I am pretty sure she feels stupid now. Be strong demi …You will find someone great for you .I still love Joe but he messed up big time here.

if he just wanted to be friends then why did he date her in the first place?

He wants to kill her by saying that right?
    Joe wtf is happening to you?

How to hurt and make a girl feel more insecure about herself …Joe waaahhh you are a champ for this…

nipples and sexy time

Oh no you did not just say that. I will beat yo ass buddy.

• mctiqueen

I haven’t seen this much attention on a break-up in Young Hollywood since Britney and Justin and they were together for like two years and it wasn’t even a PR stunt, lmao.

If you want your heart broken just give it to Joe

Joe is a player who always needs to be in a relationship.
    __
    yep he is Joe Jonas…
    She should have known,all her friends went through that before her and look what happened to them after,they went crazy…
    Demi for once you should have listened to your head

Joe seriously just SHUT UP. There is nothing to be proud by saying this. You just break her more than she already is and you probably give her more reason to go wild once she is back in LA. Boy…

You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys (8)

why does he always have to make it a point that he broke up with the other person in a relationship?

Joe is a player who always needs to be in a relationship.

—————-

He said he loved her as a friend, he never said he didn’t like her. He’s just saying that he loves her and values her frienship, hinting that they will remain friends. I’m just taking out the fact that this whole relationship was for publicity.

• mctiqueen

Doubt it. Which is sad for him because she’s probably the only chick that could have held his attention.

• ev.lovelife

hands up if you’ve said publicity since day dot
    *raises hand*
    sorry but all relationships that have been put in the public eye are going to go down

• dont jugde

cool …..

Demi really liked Joe you could tell.
    She was so happy.. Joe was like ehh all along.
    sparks for her no sparks for him

I didn’t see sparks from either of them.

__
    oh it did…Jemi is dead forever

• alltherightmoves.

things seem to be going amazing in the friendship department.

• czarich

how rude

• MeenuD

Cute

• ssexybeast

1 word: PUBLICITY
    Hum..that would be a good explanation.
    When does the movie even come out?
    their relationship did not do much to promote it-at least in my life.

• Tinypic Bandit

ssexybeast said:
    1 word: PUBLICITY
    Hum..that would be a good explanation.
    When does the movie even come out?
    their relationship did not do much to promote it-at least in my life.
    September. A SUMMER. CAMP. movie is premiering in the FALL…Disney is just made of FAIL. -_-

Maybe he’s been so turned off by girls lately he’s taking the other route..lol

It’d make sense if he were gay along. It could have just taken him a few girls to realize that.

Friends with benefit.
    It SO did happened. Joe probably didn’t have to ask twice.

Lol. The thing with friends with benefits is they are the compelete opposite. They actually do desire each other, just don’t want to commit.

Can’t be. The fat people who eat disgusting food are in the US.
    —————

Demi probably stuffed herself like a turkey with all sorts of fooods.

Maybe he’s been so turned off by girls lately he’s taking the other route..lol

What the hell.
    You may not think you’d choose it ‘by default’, but it happens.

It’s not a bad thing to be gay, you know.

Maybe he’s been so turned off by girls lately he’s taking the other route..lol

What the hell.
    You may not think you’d choose it ‘by default’, but it happens.

It’s not a bad thing to be gay, you know.
    Seriously? You do realize I’m not 11, right?

• MeenuD

Joe all we care is that you’re single.

Personally if Joe were gay.. he would instantly become my favorite Jonas. I don’t really have a favorite now, but he would seriously be the man if he came out. He would be the most rad person ever.

Princess Awesome said:

friends with benefits

Friends with benefits like the other person as more than a friend too. You don’t willingly want to have sex with someone unless you desire them.

PS. I’m just speaking hypothetically, I know Jemi was PR. :p

• ssexybeast

September?
    Why?

The Last one premiered in June, right?I didn’t watch it on it’s premiere day,Karate kid was on :)

• Tinypic Bandit

ssexybeast said:
    September?
    Why?

Too late to change anything now.

I’m gonna miss this. Gonna miss this so bad. You have to know this is meant to be. Someday you’ll get back together. Really wondering which Joe reasons were. Totally sure she really loved him, I don’t know if he felt the same way she felt.

• Princess Awesome

ssexybeast said:

1 word: PUBLICITY
    Hum..that would be a good explanation.
    When does the movie even come out?
    their relationship did not do much to promote it-at least in my life.

to make themselves more famous/popular??
    neither of them are that big stars. they need all the publicity they can get!

• plobnrg

I’m happy that they’re still friends ^^

May 29, 2010 @ 08:43 pm

__________________
    That’s simple he has a big ego.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

cool, cool.

• Jenniferr

Stop trying to make Martin jealous, Joe

• whatsernamegigi

For once, someone besides OU is late.

I always looked at the camilla thing as pr. It seems like the only times they went out in public together was when she had a new movie coming out,the jonas brother concert movie prem,etc, etc. even with the necklace she gave him, she was the so called spokes person for the charty that it represented.

• anonymous

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Haven’t they already posted this?

Awwww snap

no one cares about jemi…not like anyone thought they would last anyways…

• whatsernamegigi

Even when Joe and Demi break up, people still fight.
    Give it up already.