Jonas Brothers DANCING JONAS LA

LOL @ you bitches. “Nick was the best!”

UM, NO?! Haha.

Kevin was the most ~normal. Joe was… odd. Nick was just fucking retarded.

Nick is the best part of this video.

bahahah I LOVE THIS

• JoBros

nick is to cute when he dances ! i couldnt love him more…and joe wooo ur so hot

haha there like .. okay when is this over

• springstrawberry

LOL ! Kevin’s dance was the weirdest one, Nick the most normal one, and Joe ??? I don’t think it was a dance ! But it was funny ! They seem to be good dancers ! :)

Hahahaha, watched the video again, Nick’s dance is totally NOT normal lol !!!

• thunderthighs

oneofakindxo said:

wtf is joe doing? LMFAO. nick’s adorable though. :)

LMFAO

• WhoaChasity

What is this video for?

And I do believe Joe is the best dancer.

Haha.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

another new post

• TSLove

Joe was the best in my opion :)

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Eff you OU…I’m leaving and you post. Not nice. Oh well, now I’m leaving for real. <:/

• paola

LOL at nick but i still love him ;)

• MeenuD

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

I had already found this video long before OU!! But, I might as well add that Nick is one fine ass dancer, especially in sunglasses. ;P

oh yeah. ;)
    He beats Kevin and Joe!

• oxoemmaoxo

HAHAH LOL

• JesziV.

Lmao @ Nick. Aw.

• thecolordecays.

Did anyone else the ‘Click here for Jemi’ annotation?

=\

• Afterglow

Joe’s got some moves ;)

• Julianna

Eehhh…

• oneofakindxo

wtf is joe doing? LMFAO. nick’s adorable though. :)

• TSLove

Beyonce looks alot like her sister in the music video for irreplaceable.
    I know this is way off topic but I’m watching the video on the Beyonce take over

• woaahhhh

hahaha I just love Joe so much
    hahahahhaha im crying my eyes out right now hahaha
    what the heck is he doing?
    seriously THE funniest guy on this fuking planet

• TSLove

I did too :) Her laugh is so annoying! When she laughs at :9 or :10 is what I’m talking about.

• xCookieMuffin

Wth Joe?! LOL. xD

hahahahaha nick cracked me up!

• monster

too much kevin.

• Ash

def not the most random thing ever hahahah.

damn nick :)

• monster

how a person dances usually tells how good they are in bed. nick was awkward and didn’t know what he was doing….

Wow this is the the stupidest piece of shit vie ever seen, I love how extremely low their energy is while shooting this promo, real great guys

• mhmm .

HAHA, awee. Nick, you’re such a stud muffin. & Joe, putting your hand up your shirt… being a tease like always. I LOVE THESE BOYS. Kevin, you are my hero x)

• Hilary

Oh Nick. ahahahha

• juuliet

HAHAHAHAHA NICK’S ADORABLE.

• HeatherJBxoxo

That was . . . um, interesting. AKWARD . . .

• eden

hehehe
    Nick is good! <3 luv him

Has anyone else on here gotten a thing from microsoft say OceanUp.com is unsafe and cause a virus I get that every now and then? Kinda scares me tho?
    ya i get it too

awwww Nick is cute when he dances… :) Joe ur so silly!!!! :) and Kevin I love u! :)

LMAO Joe Was Hilariuos! I Noticed That In A Lot Of Pics He Had His Hand Up His Shirt! He Did That Again @ 2:19 and Nick Was Like “Who Are The Idiots Making Me Do This?” And Kevin Was Like, “WTH R U Making Me Do This 4? I Don’t Get It But Okaaaay!” 4 some reason I always put thoughts into people’s minds in pictures & vids, it’s just a weird habit…
    BAHAHA I see it
    I loved Nick’s awkward dancing.. Joe’s random ass dance moves and Kevin’s air drums

• AlwaystheTruth

Lol at their dance moves!

Joe was hilarious! I was like “wtf is he doing?”

monster said:

I don’t know. Considering how many times Nick has been “caught making out” with a girl, makes me think he must be pretty freaky ;) !

• mileyluver15

why is joe so hot but im not digging his sunglasses any thing from ray bans to aviators are fine but everything else blah

• mileyluver15

springstrawberry said:

Hahahaha, watched the video again, Nick’s dance is totally NOT normal lol !!!

haha joe wasent even dancing cuz his dancing is inapporipate for disney lol jk

• Emily

Nick is just so awkward, it works for him[x

• hellokitty16

hahahaha!!!nick is such a stud!!!lol

joe was pretty good too!1lol

• Sonny

Hahaha, Nick is just adorable!! :D

• JoBros

this is the most boring post! no oneis talking

• JoBros

hello anyone there

• CAPITALIZEMYWORLDDD.

THIS MAKES ME LOVE JOE SO FRIGGEN MUCH.
    IT’S NICE TO KNOW THAT HE’S STILL CRAZY AND FUNNY AS ALWAYS KNOWN TO BE :)
    AND NICK IS SO ADORABLE, HIS LITTLE SMILE THROUGHOUT HIS TIME WAS THE CUTEST THING.
    AND KEVIN IS, WELL KEVIN LOLzzz

• lhasalil

Well, if the way someone dances tells you how good they are in bed, then all I can say is – poor Dani. As for Nick, well he’s young and there’s plenty of time and when it comes to Joe…..

Oh well (sighs) it’s a terrible job, I suppose someone has to do it so I’ll sacrifice myself for the sake of womankind and volunteer to educate him in the art of the horizontal tango – do you think he’s familiar with the rhythm method?

• hahaha

i dont think they were dancing. i think someone put this together actually

and i wouldnt mind if nicks awkward in bed, id seriously want him anyways!!!

• giselle

when has nick ever gotten caught kissing with girls?!

nick nick nick… smh lol

i love this. la..la..babbayy

• RiNiO

In my opinion Joe was the funniest one and Nick the best one!!! But all three of them looks good with sunglasses!!!!

• ?JoeJonasLuvr4eva?

Nick you’re adorable, haha. Aw I love you.

• StarLightSTARbright

JesziV. said:

monster said:

LMAO. Kevin was the normal one, and Joe was .. Joe. So that means Kevin is normal in bed, Nick is awkward, and Joe is himself?

reckless, crazy, etc….

• SunLight Princess

Joe was the only one doing “dance moves” LOL the other two were just.. moving.. lol

Nick’s just plain smexy FO’REAL XD he looks like the clubbing kind though …?

• superJOEman

Joe is the cutest thing ever!

• mileyluver15

nick was doing the same thing he was akward haha like always and joe wats with the hand sticking up ur shirt? weirdd…but funny soo joe ;)

• mileyluver15

superJOEman said:

Joe is the cutest thing ever!

i second that he’ll always be cuter then justin bieber ;)

• _huajaichumpoo

Imagine hearing that damned laugh, all day, everyday. “HAWHAWHAW!” .. :l

• JoBros

so how is everyone??

• JesziV.

monster said:

• Joe????Jonas

lol… okaaaaay, so, in bed, Joe is, funny? LMAO!

• Ma

nick is sooooooooo hot !!

• K2Rocks

OMJ NICkkk…gorgeous !!!! Joe…Awkwardly sexy!!! Kevin…sublime!!!!

• Pink Elephant

THE FUCK. LMFAOOOO NICK <3

• SunLight Princess

Joe was the best :)

• monster

_________

joe is the fun one i guess? haha idk he looked like he was having fun but none of them can really dance lmao.

Love Nick in this. Cute!